Incest Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13)
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-19-07-07-20-76-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-19-06-59-11-72-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
nice episodes
[+] 1 user Likes unluckykrish's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-20-14-53-57-52-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-19-18-01-47-40-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
-8-

Fast forward to 3 days..

Its her first day in the hostel and Amala has checked in the morning. Every thing is so different from what she has witnessed so far in her life. North Indian culture, too much hindi, fast girls and on top of that too much ragging.. Couldn’t see any Telugu speaking girl yet in the hostel and after eating that breakfast (parota, curd) she could not digest..

10 AM and she is resting in the room along with her room mates.. Saritha from Mumbai.. Arpitha from Punjab.. After a while , someone banged the door hard.. Saritha went and opened the door.. then came tow seniors.. they are looking so angry and shouting at the girls “why you girls are inside, you want to avoid ragging ?”.  One girl closed the door and went and sat next to Arpitha.. The senior girl Shilpa has opened her bag and pulled a dildi.. 12 inch long dildo..

Looking at that mammoth dildo, Anitha started shivering … she is about to cry and then the other senior girl Anvitha came and sat next to Anitha cajoling her “dear.. don’t get scared.. all the girls will have to go through this period.. just 10 days, relax and enjoy.. this campus is far better… in other colleges.. girls have to dirty things to boys..” , while placing her hand around Anitha and making her comfortable..

The other room mate Saritha is asked to  stand and watch..

Shilpa to Arpitha

“Arpitha.. do you have  a boy friend “

“Didi… yeah.. why are you asking”

“Answer the questions… don’t ask me questions”

“sorry didi”

“ok.. how many times he fucked you”

“hmmm.. sorry… cant tell”
Shilpa got up and removed her bottom and slowly rubbing the dildo on her pussy… “if you tell lies the punishment will be harder.. open your panty and show me your pussy… I will tell how many times its pounded..open”..

By now Arpitha came to a decision, cant lie and better cooperate .. looking into Shilpa and pulling her panty, she displayed her neatly trimmed pussy… Looking at that pussy which is so fresh smelling, Shilpa bent forward and gave a light kiss…. Ahhhh.. please stop…

Shilpa is sucking the dildo and opening her mouth, putting enough saliva on the dildo.. she looked at Arpitha with a sexy look… Arpitha , unknowingly , placed her one hand on her right boob and pressed it… Shilpa got the signal and placed the dildo on her pussy and started rubbing slowly

Watching all this,  Anvitha has placed her left hand on Amala’s right boob and right hand on her thighs.. Amala is helpless.. Anvitha is bending forward and smelling her cheeks “looks like you are so fresh.. do you have any boy friend dear”

Amala closing her eyes and trying to resist told no… Anvitha is not surprised “You are looking so beautiful , some one might have kissed you.. right ?”… no answer… Anvitha has slipped in her hand into her top and picked up the boob and started caressing it.. “baby, cooperate and tell the answers.. I am not as nice as Shilpa” , pulling out double dicked dildo… my god.. Amala got shock.. she knows where those two dicks will go… one in pussy hole.. another in ass hole…

“baby.. tell.. any one kissed you ?”

“mmm… mmmm…”

“tell.. I don’t have patience..”

“yes..”

“yes for what ? some one kissed you?”

“yes..”

“ok.. thought so.. such  a beautiful girl , many boys would have tried to kiss you… how many kissed you so far”

“one”

“ok.. any one pressed you boobs”

“yes..”

“how many ?”

“two”

“interesting.. so three men would have licked your pussy then”

“no”

“means no one licked your pussy”

“please.. stop asking these … please”

“ok.. then be ready for double penetration.. ok”

“please”

“then answer.. how many licked your pussy”

“one”

“ok.. so you are not a virgin.. interesting.. open your pussy and show me”

“please… cant do it”

“ok.. then bend on your knees bitch.. I will fuck your holes”

“didi.. please..”

“if you answer my questions.. the treatment will be mild.. tell .. did you give a blow job to anyone?”

“hmmm.. please”

“don’t waste my time.. this is the last warning bitch”

“yes..”

“how many dicks ?”

“two..”

“wow.. interesting.. one person kissed, two persons pressed your boobs, one person licked your pussy and two persons got blow job from you.. ok.. how many fucked you”

“none”

“don’t tell lies.. how many fucked you “

“didi.. please.. stop.. no one fucked me”

“ok.. did you feel you wanted to be fucked”

“yes”

“ok.. now you are telling truth”

“then why didn’t you fuck him ?”

“I wanted to.. but he didn’t want to”

“interesting.. why would any one not fuck you ?”

“don’t know”

“is it the same person who kissed, pressed, licked and got blow job from you?”

“yes..”

“hmmm.. interesting.. do you still want to be fucked by him”

“yes..”

“ok baby.. I can see your pussy is responding to that thought.. its leaking”

“hmm”

“did you have any quarrel with him ?”

“no”

“is some other girl in his mind”

“no”

“is some other girl trying to be fucked by him”

“yes”

“wow.. interesting story.. then.. did he fuck her?”

“no”

“how do you know ? he would have cheated you already”

“he is not that type”

“ok.. who is the other person who got blow job from you and didn’t fuck you”

“cant tell his name”

“ok.. why he didn’t fuck you?”

“he is ready.. I am not”

“some other girl in his life”

“may be not..”

“then why you don’t want to be fucked by him”

“cant tell..”

“ok.. can I fuck that guy?”

“which guy?”

“the guy who didn’t fuck you”

“its your wish”

“ok.. can I fuck the other guy”

“no.. will complaint to security officer”

“you are talking as if he is your husband”

Silence

“ok.. show me his picture”

“cant..”

“why ?”

“cant…”

“why ?”

“because he is my papa”

By now Amala is crying and bending on her knees, lifting her gown up showing her pussy though panty which is already wet..

All the 4 girls in that room are shocked .. this is some thing strange.. such an innocent god fearing beautiful village girl wanting to be fucked by her father ? heard of many stories in hostels.. but this is completely unbelievable .. heard of girls being cozy with brothers.. hugging , kissing and feeling each other body.. but this…

Anvitha got up and said “Sorry Amala.. for being rude.. Shilpa, lets go.. let the girls take rest” kissing Amala on her forehead..

Amala while wiping her tears said thanks didi… while leaving Anvitha says “Amala.. all the best.. this place is not right for you.. so innocent, gullible , naïve… you can be easily manipulated.. please stay with known persons”

After the seniors left, the other tow room mates came and consoled Amala.. “Amala, you are so lucky to have such pure love from someone so dear to you” ,says Arpita holding her hands.. Saritha also echoes the same thing.. “Amala.. yes, don’t stay in the hostel.. be with your papa as days scholar and attend the classes”

Amala is silent.. the thoughts and memories of being with her papa are still haunting her.. such a beautiful stay in the hotel with papa.. lovely 3 days.. so much love and concern and knowing each other so deep is something that’s not planned but needed.. after all papa is alone in his life without mom..

The love he is showing on me is mainly because of mom.. he loves her so much that he is seeing her in me…

3 days back when I shouted papa from the bathroom.. he came running into the bathroom and seeing me naked.. yes.. naked… he thought I might have opened the hot water tap once again and he came running scared.. but there was no drop of water on my body which is completely naked.. I didn’t open hot water tap nor cold water tap.. I opened the tap of love.. that I want to be drenched and immersed .. feeling that love, I played this prank on papa..

But seeing me like this he shouted “what happened Amala”

I kept silence and feeling shy I said “papa.. I want you to shower me.. please.. “

He got so angry, he kicked the commode and went back to the room..

I knew I am asking too much and I have started taking shower.. half way through the shower , papa came back again and said “sorry Amala.. I cant do this.. if you feel I should be here, I can stand here but cant do what you asked..”

I was not expecting this from papa and I felt vert happy.. I said immediately “papa.. you are so nice.. cant see me sad even for 5 minutes .. no need.. go back, I will complete the shower and come”

Papa went back and I finished my shower, wrapped the towel around me covering my fast growing boobs and thick  thighs.. I came out like an angel.. looking at me in awe.. papa in a trans got up and came near to me and lifted me and threw on the bed with that wet towel.. I am in shock and at the same time thinking what will papa do now ? not to disappoint me he decided to compensate my wish in a different manner

What happened  in next 15 minutes is something that I would never forget.. putting aside all his inhibitions he played with me like a kid.. something that he always wanted to do but controlled himself as it is not proper … this he told later..

When I was thrown on the bed like that, my body jumped on that spring mattress and my towel came out which I cared little off.. seeing my fully blossomed body and looking at my face wanting to be kissed passionately by papa.. he realized that he should pursue this path and set aside the inhibitions and social stigma.. he bent forward on me touching his nose on my navel and making bubbles with his mouth.. he was waving and blowing hot hair on my navel making me tickle..

He is playing with my body like a kid.. tickling my waist.. kissing my navel.. making waves on stomach .. whatever he is doing I am not able to control that tickling feeling .. I am trying to push him aside but his strong body has covered me so much I can only wriggle and he knows I cant fight much and I am actually enjoying that.. when he is doing that my small yet firm boobs are holding on and slightly jumping up and down drawing his attention in  between and my erect sharp nipples are looking so beautiful to even me that I felt for the first time I am a beautiful girl with nice attractive body .. something which I never paid attention to so far.. not anymore

Papa is kissing, licking and even biting that entire stomach area inch by inch.. my deep navel.. he is inserting his tongue and twirling it inside making me go mad… issss… papa…mmmm.. stop….ahhhh.. please…. My moans are actually encouraging him and my sexy voice and feeble attempt to push him aside have emboldened him and his eyes on looking up on my firm boobs.. I for one second felt shy closing my eyes the way papa is looking into my face between those two handy twins.. I know his intentions by now and I stopped resisting , in fact unknowingly I even pushed my hips up a little making my pussy stand up and touch papas chin as he is kissing my deep navel

After spending almost 10 minutes on that area between my boobs and pussy.. he moved up a bit wanting to kiss my boobs which are by now eager to be crushed in his rough hands.. his eyes have lit up seeing my firm boobs.. Kashmiri apple color.. with slight bra scars.. on my slightly plump body.. never exposed my boobs like that naked.. even while sleeping in grandma house I always wear bra in night.. now I am exposing my fully grown boobs which are stiff , handy topped with half inch long honey color pencil sharp nipples.. as a girl I am jealous about my body.. then look at papa.. his joy has no boundaries and he is preparing himself for a massive attack on them and that’s when the door bell rang..

Immediately we got up.. I went to bathroom with that towel.. papa went and answered the door.. its Kamala asking if we can go down for breakfast.. that’s when we realized our phones are in silent mode..

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-20-21-37-50-97-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-20-21-33-46-55-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Aim for the goal...not the hole
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Good update