Incest Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13)
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-23-28-55-04-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-22-43-33-25-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
if you like the story, please click on Like button... lot of effort goes in writing a story.. apart from time, need to think and be creative.. please understand
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Bagundi guru garuu.......
Explorer Heart  శోధించు మిత్రమా  Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes anilrajk's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-14-23-28-03-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-14-08-37-44-69-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-13-06-40-39-31-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Kamala in airport dress
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-31-10-31-57-23-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Amala in airport dress

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-13-20-40-62-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Kamala in hotel room

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-07-11-39-00-42-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Amala in hotel room

Like Reply
Rocking photos
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
-6-

Whenever akka pinches his dick balls, he knows what to do next…she also knows… but these things… akka used to do before marriage but stopped doing after marriage this is first time.. all these days akks maintained the distance  respecting her marital status.. but not any more.. which means she is looking for the old days.. when we used to tease, roll down, hug without any inhibitions.. we never crossed limits but we wanted to be close to each other.. never thought of our gender.. we are one..

Now after 3 years of gap.. Kishore couldn’t hold back.. with his long dick hanging, he reached out Kamala’s waist to tickle her… she knows that’s her weak point and expecting brother will do the same she moved back a little.. he tried to catch her bending forward.. she got up from sofa and heckling him.. you cant catch me.. I am not a kid… his ego is hurt.. he also got up to catch her.. but she is moving around , running around the room

Whenever akka is jumping from bed and running.. her big boobs are swinging and the transparent top is not able to hide her huge melons… not aware of her bounding boobs, Kamala is laughing , heckling and encouraging him to catch her… little she knows he is moving around slowly with a purpose… to see her assets and beauty which he used to adore, feel, touch, caress and even kiss some times before marriage.. but last 3 years she is a different woman

She is running on the bed.. jumping over the sofa.. using all her skills she is moving away from him.. while lifting her gown a bit and running swiftly she is exposing her thunder thighs.. “orey.. why your dick is raising .. never saw him like this.” Gasping for breath , she is commenting on his raising dick.. did she not know she is the reason ? … he is getting into mood.. dick has stopped listening to him.. seeing this she swiftly removed her gown exposing her treasure hidden in pink panty which is well set between the thunder thighs..

Akka has become little fatty after marriage… enhancing her beauty and the glowing skin is making her look like a real house wife.. “akka.. you are not the same girl I saw 3 years back.. you have increased the oomph factor.. stop teasing me… issss” , is he praising her or showing his real intentions… pure milky beauty.. with thunder thighs.. swollen waist.. deep navel.. bouncing boobs.. falling hair.. naughty smile.. inviting eyes and silky smooth body… ahhhh… he is in heaven..

After another few minutes of teasing , jumping, running… she removed the top and thrown at him… his heartbeat stopped for a while… my god… what is she doing… cant take off his eyes from those 38DD melons topped with half inch wide pencil sharp dark tamarind color nipples which are begging to be mauled, pinched, sucked..  before marriage her beauty is not of this high standard… even though the boobs have swagged a bit but they have grown a lot.. that’s why he said akka has bigger boobs than Amala at same age..

Another 2 minutes of running around and finally he decided enough is enough, cant control too long.. he increased the pace, bounced on her, catching and throwing her on bed.. in one single swift movement.. his dick is hitting her panty while her huge melons are being crushed under his chest and with him being kissing distance away from her lips..

Her looks are hitting deep into his moist eyes.. her body is shivering , trying to recoup her breath , she keeps staring at him in awe and wetting her lips , she is preparing for a deep French kiss which she used to give to Kishore on special occasions before marriage.. her sexy eyes, swollen cheeks, wet lips and black thick hair… making him go mad.. resulting in his dick pressing her wet panty more hard indicating his intentions..

She jovially hit him on cheeks and says.. “you want to put that deep into me.. Kishore.. age was never an issue for our love.. we needed to feel our bodies to express our love.. feel .. penetrate.. both are different.. lets stop it..” , kissing him on his cheeks

Thussss.. his dick has started withdrawing and collapsing with those words.. rolling aside, he took her hand and kissed it.. “akka.. we have been like this till 3 years back.. I am glad we are rediscovering our love.. I am not willing to go to reasons… you will only tell when its appropriate.. till then don’t hesitate.. I am here to make you happy… whatever that means to you.. me.. “

While leaning on his chest and pressing his chest with hers.. she puts her arm around his shoulder with love and smiles “Kishore.. you have matured a lot.. I like that.. holding it back is also important.. else your dick will want to smell every pussy.. you are a gem”..

Looking her huge assets.. “akka.. god has given us few things to make us happy.. every boy looks at girls boobs in his first sight.. that’s common.. your boobs are your pride.. your innocence, your love, your beauty .. akka , if my dick raises again, don’t scold me…” , he is open in his conversation… while placing her hand on his limp dick, she says “whatever happens organically , let it happen.. your dick, my boobs.. they were never hindrance to our love.. our joy… even now and in future also they will not distract our love..lets sleep like this… cuddling, hugging, pressing, kissing.. lets not draw boundaries to our love Kishore.. until you find your real love”

He felt bad about that last sentence… “akka.. I want a good looking girl like Amala.. but doesn’t mean I don’t want you.. till I am married, I can do anything .. not answerable to her.. she has her private life, so am I and then there is  a common life between us.. in my private life I can fuck anyone.. she cant question… its my philosophy .. if she doesn’t like that.. she is free to say break up.. I can live without a girl like Amala… but now without you akka”

His voice was trembling when was telling the last sentence.. realizing how much love he has on her.. she bent forward and kissed him on cheeks.. “Kishore.. your life.. your wish.. your dick.. your wish.. I like that concept.. girls are emotional sometimes.. confused and possessive .. no one can separate us..” , she raised her left leg , placing it between his thighs, touching his sleeping dick with her warm thighs..  feeling the sweat and heat.. he says “akka.. lets take shower together.. our bodies are stinking because of running and sweat..”..

She is shocked.. this is not something they did earlier.. taking shower together !!!!

…  …  ….

Switching off all the lights and keeping the bed lamp, Ashok goes and sleep on the sofa while Amala is sleeping on the bed.. she is surprised and yelled at papa .. “don’t start these new things.. come and sleep here”..  he shouts “no.. I am losing control”… “ok then I will only come there then” , replies back Amala

There is no escape for  Ashok.. he gets up and walks up to the bed and sleeps next to her… taking papa’s hand into hers, she asks curiously “losing control means?”… he decides not be drawn into the discussion, he turns her away and puts his right arm around her neck and pulls her closer to his chest and places the other hand on stomach.. where the gown and top are separated.. pressing her smooth deep navel gently..

What a great feeling to both of them.. she also slightly moans and tucks herself into his body while pushing her hips back.. his dick is dancing in his lungee and he is trying hard to keep him quite.. nice natural aroma from her hair.. smooth shoulders and a thin strap on the shoulder holding small yet handy boobs.. he never saw her from this angle before.. always has love but at a distance.. growing up priority is studies.. not distractions like this.. now that she should know the other side of the world, he is being brave..

Feeling each other bodies they slipped into sleep as they had long flight and tiring journey… after couple of deep sleep, Amala still in sleep feels a hard long naked dick between her naked thighs.. papa’s lungee slipped away and his raging cock is finding way between my thighs.. even my gown went upwards exposing my tender thighs and already wet panty.. don’t know why I am leaking so much and wetting the panty.. never been like this.. sometimes in dreams it happens, but today.. its itching there and leaking also..

Papa’s dick is touching my pussy.. of course through panty which is barely covering my swollen juicy pussy.. what to do ? good thing papa forced me to wear panty , otherwise things would have been worse… my itching pussy is feeling happy in the company of papa’s hard dick.. but is it proper ? should I not move away and keep him at a distance ? ok, he is not doing it intentionally , he is asleep.. but I am not right ? why can’t I keep his dick away.. unable to turn back as I am in strong clutches of papa’s arms, at least I can move my hips forward , thus maintaining some distance between the pussy and the dick which are talking to each other ignoring us..

In stead of moving forward, unintentionally my hip moved back putting more pressure on papa’s dick which is now thrusting my pussy lips.. with half open panty .. my breath has stopped for a  while !!!

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Interesting update
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-15-14-05-31-29-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-17-17-22-22-52-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-17-19-18-21-42-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
-7-

What is the limit to the parental love… of opposite gender ? is it appropriate to be like this touching private parts ? if not why the body is thinking in different direction ignoring the orders from the mind.. if body and mind both belong to the same person why what one is doing is wrong ? other is right? Can both sync and act in same manner ?

These are the questions that a young girl like Amala couldn’t find answers to… if IIT student cant crack it then these are genuine questions that anyone can get.. extending same logic, are Kamala, Kishore also hugging each other naked like this ? naked ? yeah.. almost.. papa is just wearing lungi which opened at the most appropriate area and I am just wearing a skimpy panty that too because papa scolded me and the top is not able to cover adequately my fast growing boobs.. just 2 months back only bought this night gown and already I am feeling it tight.. growing age.. growing assets..

When I tipped my hip back towards papa’s dick that’s when the real magic happened.. my small growing pussy is welcomed by a firm hand shake by hard stiff nine inch dick (neither I saw it nor I measured it, just a guess… if it is a guess why not 10 or 11.. ok, sounds good. 11 inch long dick) has touched my pussy juices and also kissed the small area between my pussy lips.. by now the panty gave way to my moves and the thin thread type panty (yes, being a village girl would anyone believe I would buy thread model panty ? I did.. just last week when papa confirmed he is also coming along with me to Delhi)

He is moving forward, I am moving backward resulting in a deadlock.. now dick head is sandwiched  between my tender thighs feeling the naked pussy.. I want him to go back first but how can he when his dick head is tightly gripped by my pussy lips.. how can I go forward my pussy is kissing his dick head and feeling the warmth and love of some one who is so dear to me.. being in that state for another 10 minutes has taken me to the heights of pleasure and happiness that I genuinely feel every girl of my age should experience .. doesn’t matter its your boy friend or brother of father or uncle..

Thinking of boy friend.. Kishore is an annoying type , nagging in nature but otherwise he can be a good boy friend.. two months back I never thought I would think about such things as boy friend.. what happened ? cultural shift ? does everyone in city think like this only? Before I could answer myself heard a cough and I swiftly moved away from papa maintaining some distance but definitely not adjusting my panty nor gown..

After another two hours Ashok has to wake up for using bathroom.. he opened his eyes and went to bathroom not noticing Amala… while coming back and entering the bed from other side he noticed that her gown went all the way up onto her stomach while her transparent panty is not able to hide her just blossoming beauty.. some thing that tells us that she is not a girl anymore.. she has become a woman.. well , what is the difference..

Girl is someone not fully developed and hence not ready for being with a boy.. if she does then be ready to be exploited .. where as woman is some one matured enough to handle herself.. good or bad.. a decision has to be taken they will take.. and bear the outcome.. Amala is in that league now.. well by birth she is intelligent , that’s why this IIT seat.. now coupled with beauty she has blossomed into a fully grown up woman .. some one who has immense beauty and intense body.. her flat stomach and the top with just one button carrying the burden of holding those fast growing melons..

Enough is enough.. he closed his eyes.. in fact he noticed his hard on when peeing which is unusual at this age.. something strange has happened which woke up my dick before me.. I usually wake up around 2 am for bio break but today I woke up at 1 AM itself which means  by dick didn’t sleep and was working over time.. even now its refusing to die down.. closing my eyes and trying catch some sleep, I noticed something strange.. Amala has lifted her left leg and put on my thighs.. deep in sleep, she is feeling for my dick with hand… my god.. what is she doing

She took out my hard dick from my lungi and is caressing my dick head and moving her groin up and trying to touch my dick with her pussy.. is she conscious ? I coughed .. no reaction.. so she is doing all this in sleep.. I am about to remove her hand from my dick , its then I realized her chest is crushing my right shoulder and her top is now completely open now after the thin straps have fallen off.. her sharp pencil nipples are piercing my shoulder..and unknowingly I moved my right arm around her neck and pulled her into my tight hug.. wait.. why did I do this ?

Now she is feeling more comfortable with her head on my chest and her entire body is on my body and I patting her head with warmth and love… a feeling I always used to enjoy with wife.. cuddling , kissing , caressing , feeling the body is the best part of the love..

Now she has made sure my dick inside her panty sliding on the outer pussy lips which are laden with warm juices and the heat inside that cozy panty is feeling my dick head to relax well.. another five minutes in that state and don’t know what happened she on her own moved away and I am little disappointed .. little is an understatement considering the torture my dick is undergoing since 10 PM.. anyway time to sleep

After some time Amala woke up as AC is too much and she noticed the fully erect dick touching the ceiling .. she couldn’t believe it is so big and fully erect .. at this age.. she has covered it with lungi and adjusted AC and tried to sleep.. my god.. what a beast.. never saw something so big.. as if I saw so many dicks…once I saw brother dick accidentally few years back .. it was limp and not even half of this size..

Don’t know what happened.. sweating again.. is it due to AC settings or the mammoth dick ? I went up and changed the AC back to the original settings.. still my heart beat is not coming to normal levels and the sweating is not stopped… I felt suffocated and I went and drank some water.. still its same situation.. I need help.. woke up papa…”Papa.. I am not getting sleep..” .. touching my forehead and feeling my body.. “Amala, you don’t have fever .. may be some bad dream.. come baby. Come and sleep on me.. you will be comfortable and all the ill thoughts will go away.. you are such a beautiful young girl.. all the eyes were on you on the airport.,. some evil forces trying to disturb you.. come and sleep…”

I felt so happy and slept on papa.. completely on him.. placing my head on his chest and my legs on his legs, hugging his strong body I closed my eyes.. he is tapping my head and telling a bed time story that mom used to tell in child hood.. Amala.. a strong young man will come crossing the seven oceans searching for this beautiful angel.. Amala , you deserve to be treated like a princess.. you are so nice and intelligent your life will be wonderful with that boy..

She immediately raised her head and with moist eyes.. she playfully slapping him on the cheeks, she moans “no papa.. no boy will be as good as you.. not even half.. I will be with you forever.. forever..” , she is not telling in emotion, she is sincere , the slight shakiness in the voice would tell she is serious.. not extending the argument, he mellows down her on to his chest and starts tapping her back and says “baby.. your wish.. first sleep.. sleep.. sleep..”

As if there is some magic in his voice she slipped into a deep sleep… what a place to be sleeping.. on top of someone so dear to you and so comforting to you… he also got good sleep..

Around 8 AM, they both woke up from sleep at same time and kissing her cheeks he says good morning.. thanks papa, never got such a sound sleep, from now on  your chest is my pillow… says Amala and kisses back.. now realizing the dress and their state they both laugh looking at each other and adjusting his lungi and hiding the hard on . he feels apologetic … AC effect.. too cold right ?

She also laughs and says yeah I also feel same.. anyway feels so nice to feel our bodies , right ?

Hummm

She goes to bathroom to freshen up and after a while she shouts papa…

He jumps from the bed and pushes the bathroom door that was never locked… now.. he is completely shocked !!!

[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Before she get admit to IIT, she will admit a dick inside her.
[+] 1 user Likes Raja Velumani's post
Like Reply