Incest Village girl Amala (Updated Sep 13)
amala
Kamala

who is village girl
[+] 2 users Like will's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-08-2024, 03:14 AM)will Wrote: amala
Kamala

who is village girl

Amala
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-10-11-09-57-04-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
-3-

Seeing his daughter in that situation, he immediately jumped towards the shower area and asked what happened ? Amala is in her white petticoat lifted up to cover her breasts. She accidentally turned on hot water knob instead of cold water knob.. she didn’t realize there are two, also that bathroom shower controller is so confusing and never saw such modern fittings.. she wanted to collect water in bucket and take bath like she does in her grandma village, but accidentally the hot water fell from top..

She was shocked by sudden downpour of water from top and that too very hot water and that’s why she shouted loud..  

Ashok seeing her plight and the situation she is in, understood what happened, took the towel and wrapped around her and lifted her up and brought her to bed room and placed her on sofa.. he has reduced the AC temperature to cool her down and went to fridge, took some ice and wrapped in her chunni and started applying on her food, legs, hands.. trying to cool her and waving the cool air with news papers..

Amala till now was feeling the heat, as the water was too hot.. her skin being in peach color and smooth , already became reddish .. she is now feeling better.. she removed the towel which Ashok put on top the petticoat.. “I need more air papa” , throwing the towel aside.. he started applying ice pack on her neck and face.. his eyes are becoming moist looking at her pain.. he always feels her pain, as she is without mother , atleast she needed parental love.. that’s why however busy he is , always attends to her problems

Seeing the tears in her papa’s eyes, she is trying to control her emotions.. she knows how much papa loves her.. the care he is taking now .. half the pain is gone..she cant cry else papa will become more emotional.. controlling her emotions, she took papa’s hands and says “papa, I am better now… go and take bath.. after that I will go”

“its ok, there is no urgency , first let me take care of you baby.. still the skin is red..”

“papa.. I need to apply the ice pack on different place”

“ok.. do it”

“you go first”

“papa, I need to put the ice pack inside my petticoat”

“ok.. do it”

She knows he is teasing her and trying to make me happy and forget about the pain.. if you divert your mind things will be alright , that’s his plan.. so she also extends that conversation

“so it is ok for you to remove my petticoat in front of you”

He knows she is also in mood to extend this conversation to alleviate her pain.. she is not only daughter , she is a friend , always on his side patting him on the shoulder when in trouble. When he lost his wife , its her who made him come out of that trauma.. she always shares her little secrets .. sometimes girl things also.. he quietly listens to them as he never wanted to damp her enthusiasm down.. after all where lese she can share.. without mother.. papa is every thing, mother and father

“why not.. putting ice pack is more important than anything”

“achhaa.. I can do that myself.. “

Looking at her petticoat and body.. he has observed the pencil like sharp nipples popping out of the wet petticoat and the growing boobs.. turning his eyes away, he says “baby.. you are growing fast.. you need to eat well.. don’t know if hostel food will be ok”

Understanding the situation, placing her arms around her chest, she says “papa.. yes this is a growing age.. grand ma used to tell many things which I ignored as my focus was on studies.. ok, you go and take shower papa.. after that I need to sit in cold shower for some time”

He went to take shower..

Amala removed the petticoat completely and applies the ice pack on her thighs, stomach, boobs , pussy and starts feeling the nice cooling effect.. then she realizes the papa’s observation and feels her boobs.. yes they are growing fast.. girls beauty lies here only.. every boy first looks at girls boobs.. even Kishore has this habit of checking out my boobs.. understandable..

When he placed his hands around my waist while supporting me in the train, she felt some itchiness down there.. something she never experienced till then.. that itchiness between her thighs stayed for a while until he started annoying her.. again same feeling in airport when he held her from escalator ..

Her body has cooled down a lot , but the thought of Kishore has heated her pussy a bit and also the tightness in the boobs and sharp raising nipples.. she tried to divert her attention, then the door bel rang.. she wrapped the towel around and went and saw from peeping hole.. its akka..

She opened the door and saw both akka and Kishore..

Seeing her in towel like that Kamala quickly said, ok, will call you and she went away along with her brother..

Amala got shock.. why this fellow is always behind his sister.. would have not opened the door if he was there.. now he saw me in this skimpy short towel.. he will take advantage of this..

Meanwhile Ashok comes out from shower and asks Amala to go and take cold bath..

She quietly goes and opens the cold shower knob.. this time she is careful… with cold water pouring down on her hot body, she is feeling relaxed.. she stayed like that for 15 minutes .. not allowing Kishore to come to her thoughts, she applied soap on her thighs and noticed that area between thighs needed more attention to maintain hygiene.. grandma always used to tell, but she ignored.. not anymore.. she rubbed her pussy with the soap and spreading the layers, she is cleaning each and every corner.. she feels ecstatic whenever her hand goes there.. after that’s again arm pits and boobs..

Airport, city, hotel.. all new atmosphere and she is feeling relaxed and away from studies. meeting new people like akka, Kishore .. this high end hotel.. with very nice mattress , big bed, cool AC .. feels this is a new world that she missed so far.. after relaxing with cold water and these cool thoughts her pain has gone away and feels completely relaxed.. completing the bath, she wiped her body with dry towel and noticed some lotions there.. but is hesitant to apply them, came out with towel wrapped on her body..

She picks up the beautiful night gown that papa brought her from town recently . he brought lot of new dresses as she is going out of home.. that flowery white cotton single piece gown makes her look even more younger.. without any inners she slipped in that gown to feel the cooling effect for some more time.. its upto knee length.
She pulls her wet hair forward and starts drying it dry towel.. Ashok looking at her admiringly compliments her long thick hair.. she smiles and gives credit to mom.. that’s when she noticed papa becoming emotional.. he loves mom so much he sees her in me.. mom is very kind and nice to me.. she pampered us so much , its papa who used to scold once a while.. after mom passing away, papa stopped scolding me , he doesn’t really pamper but always keeps me in check.. buys lot of cloths and gifts to compensate for him not being with them..

Ashok looking at Amala says “don’t give credit for everything to her .. she is not half beautiful as you are.. in fact he told me her parents found it difficult to find matches to her… “

“then why did you marry her papa”

“Amala.. external beauty is one thing .. but being kind, noble and helping in nature is another.. she has tons of patience , I enquired in her village and then married.. only regret is one thing.. at that age I felt disappointed , but then later realized my mistake”

“oh really.. what is that regret papa”

“I cant tell you now.. will share at appropriate time”

After drying her hair , she went before dressing table and started tying her hair and make pony tail.. while doing so she lifted her hands up and in that sleeveless gown, she is looking beautiful.. young and innocent.. her smooth body and silky hair and shining peach color skin tone.. he says “baby, nobody will say you are from south.. you look like a Kashmiri apple”

After completing the knot, she looks into the mirror one more time in all angles and  comes and sits next to papa on bed.. that’s when she realized her front side of gown became so wet due to wet hair and the transparent thin gown is not able to cover her bulging boobs and piercing nipples .. she looks apologetically at papa !!!

[+] 9 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-21-36-04-34-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
Upedate super
[+] 1 user Likes Varma23's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-10-11-06-26-51-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
Like Reply
superrr telugu lo hit avuddii idi kaaani title not matching
Explorer Heart  శోధించు మిత్రమా  Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes anilrajk's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-07-02-13-26-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
upload
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2024, 10:44 PM)anilrajk Wrote: superrr telugu lo hit avuddii idi kaaani title not matching

Bro..this is pan India story  Smile
Like Reply
-4-

Looking at her shapely body , Ashok says “its ok baby.. you didn’t do it purposefully like Kamala”

She still has that question.. should I change the dress ?

Your choice baby

Hmm.. let it be

She comes closer to her papa and leaning onto his chest she finds comfort.. he puts his arm around her and patting her back.. says “take some rest baby.. you have been travelling since morning .. 1 hour bus journey from village to Vijayawada, then 6 hours train journey and 1 hr cab journey to airport and 2 ½ long flight to Delhi.. sleep baby” , he is patting her back in a rhythm, putting her to sleep.. finding the most assured and comforting place in the world she closes her eyes and goes into a nap..

Time is 5 PM .. he also closes his eyes and goes into sleep..

After a while she starts feeling its too cold and instead of adjusting AC , she hugs her papa tightly and puts her right leg on his legs and goes into sleep again.. he is also feeling the coldness, he wraps the bed sheet around them and hugs her tightly and goes into a sleep.. another one hour.. she is almost leaning on his chest with her chest and lying on him , hugging him closely she closes her eyes..

Around 7 PM , rings his phone.. he opens his eyes and picks up the call.. its Kamala about dinner plans.. looking at his daughter , he says “Amala is sleeping, she is tired.. may be we will meet for breakfast tomorrow morning..” .. Kamala says ok and puts down the phone..

Because of AC and coldness , he needs to go to rest room, but the way she is sleeping completely on him, he cant disturb her.. in between he tries to roll her down , but she is hugging him so tightly he cant remove her grip without waking her up.. its urgent , what to do ? she didn’t wake up inspite of phone ringing means she is in deep sleep..

He has an idea… he places the pillow between both of them .. sliding it slowly.. she is now slowly hugging the pillow , removing her grip on papa… after ascertaining she is completely separated , he slows rolls her down and goes to bathroom… uffff.. what a relief ..
He comes back and slowly turns along with her and pillow onto original position.. she lying on him with pillow in between.. he slowly removes the pillow..  she again starts hugging him.. he places his hand on her head and pats her lovingly .. so cute .. she is a very nice girl.. without mother she would have gone in wrong path, that too since I am busy with business.. but she didn’t.. she chose the right path.. that of making strides in her career ..

Now that objective is met , she should enjoy her youthful days.. responsibly .. after all these days cant come back.. she has a beauty that raises many eyebrows… in the airport all eyes were on her.. not because of her unorthodox dressing .. but she has this cuteness , innocence, genuineness , nativity that many girls of this generation are missing..  she has a body to die for .. Kashmiri apple color skin color .. natural beauty without make up..

Her bulging assets are testimony to her growing age.. she has to be proud of what she has and start feeling like a girl.. being a male parent I cant talk too much on this subject but still we discuss many things openly .. like her wet gown.. as a girl she needs to be aware of her body.. sleeping like this on a male.. even if he is your father is not appropriate, but few things like this can be ignored.. to light a fire , you need a fire.. if this brings some change in her thinking, nothing wrong..

Atleast she has reached an age .. she is not a kid anymore… she is a major , hence has a choice and mindset to decide what she wants..

The way she is sleeping with her cure face and godly innocence , he pats her back in a rhythm to make her sleep more..

Another half hour.. she wakes up from deep sleep.. with her mouth saliva dripping and wetting his chest , she looks apologetically at papa.. he smiles and pinches her cheeks.. you slept hard, that’s what matters.. ok.. get up and fresh up.. will order dinner.. she gets up and pulls her papa also.. takes him to washroom and washes his shirt which is spoilt with her saliva.. he immediately takes off his shirt and says “why clean.. we will put it in laundry”, going out with the shirt.. she washes her face and looks at her thin transparent gown and thinks for a while.. that hotness is gone, should I wear inners ? for some reason decides not to wear

She comes out and picks up menu card.. many names she doesn’t even know.. she only knows village food.. looking at menu, she says curd rice..  Ashok smiles and says “baby, you should start eating north Indian food.. otherwise it would be tough in hostel” , she says “will see.. they will have south Indian options also”

He orders some rotis and curry also.. he switches on tv.. some movie is coming… putting it in mute..
“Amala.. akka asked if they could join for dinner.. should I call them?”

“no papa.. if they come I need to change my dress also.. I am not wearing inners also”

“ok.. that’s why I said no.. may be we will plan tomorrow dinner”

“ok.. day after tomorrow is college admissions ..will take rest tomorrow also”

“ok baby.. your wish.. if needed I will go out with akka for some shopping”

“take that monkey also , otherwise he will annoy me”

“sure.. you also should come”

“why?”

“shopping is for you”

“what you will buy”

“baby.. you saw in the airport and city right.. you need to wear some modern dresses.. akka will help”

“papa.. is it mandatory ? my dress my choice”

“true.. but at least lets buy.. whether to wear or not is your choice.. also if akka leaves, we cant choose the right type of dress also.. “

“hmm.. ok.. she knows all these things..anyway I also need to change to some extent”

Meanwhile food comes.. she is opening curd rice box… he looks at it .. seeing his look, she says “you want some ?” .. he nods his head.. yes or no…. nobody knows.. he says “if you share you will be hungry.. take some roti , I will take some curd rice” , he gives choice

She is not prepared to try roti but cant say no when papa picks up some piece , dips into the curry and puts in her mouth.. she first gives yek look.. but slowly she starts liking.. one more bite.. this is for your mother..

Amala starts crying with the thought of her mother.. he also feels sorry “sorry baby.. while eating I made you cry.. I wont repeat”.. hitting him on the head she says “mother is not there to see me happy, but you are there to see my happiness.. for me mother and father are always special.. if you feed my in the name of mom , I will eat anything .. if you feed me in the name of father, I will drink anything ..cant say no to these two special people”

Wiping his eyes, he orders special lussi.. “anyway you slept till now, you wont sleep early again.. need something to drink”

She is happy eating the food fed by her papa.. after completing the food, came lussi.. he keeps it in fridge..

After relaxing sleep , yummy food.. she feels lazy.. she goes and sits next to papa in sofa who is watching a movie in silent mode.. she watches only Telugu movies but this is foreign movie.. with sub titles in English.  She is leaning and almost put her head in his lap and watching the movie.. looking at the gown which came up a little as she was sliding, its above her thighs .. exposing her milky skin..

Adjusting her dress he says “at least now wear inners.. the heat is gone right” .. she lifts her had up.. in a swift move opens and closes his lungee and says “are you wearing inner then?”.. he is shocked by her act.. she is becoming bold in this new environment and also the privacy we have now here, we cant get it in village .. he pats her head and says “you are becoming naughty” , she smiles and starts watching the movie

Her face is almost hitting his dick.. he is feeling uncomfortable but didn’t want to mess with her as she can surprise me again.. there is a hot kissing scene coming in the movie.. he swiftly changes the channel.. she lifts her head up and smiles at him.. in the next channel its even worse.. the couple are making love in car.. he changes to sports channel.. better.. atleast there will not be kissing scenes

After a while.. cameraman is focusing on hot girls who are jumping and making their balls bounce.. beautiful young girls .. with huge assets.. for some reason his dick has started moving which Amala notices silently ..some more action on the tv.. his hand is caressing her back and he starts relaxing a bit.. loosening up a bit..  the camera man knows who to spot the beauties.. he is making Ashok dick dance a bit.. seeing papa dick dance in the lungee, she gets a naughty idea  and asks “papa where di you meet mom first time?”

He comes to senses and adjusts himself and looking at her , he says “baby. I always wanted to narrate our love story when you are grown up.. but not now.. will tell you later” , he avoids..

She doen't like that and she goes and sleeps on the bed.. he switches off tv and comes and sleeps next to her.. need to pacify her.. placing his hand on her back, he says “ok baby.. will tell.. but don’t scold me”

She gets with with joy and holds his papa’s hands and says “why would I scold you, ok, come on..tell me”

He starts narrating it in few words..

“one day I was coming from college in bicycle , while passing by a beautiful girl, my bicycle slipped and I fell on her and we both rolled down to nearby field.. when I woke up .. I am in 69 position with her”

She didn’t understand what is 69 ? asks the same question.. my god .. how to tell her.. “imagine I am 6 and mom is 9 and we are on top of each other.. my pant zip got opened and her sarri flew upwards and her panty is on my face.. “

I stopped a while… she understood now and laughs “you couldn’t control papa.. its not bicycle mistake.. its your mistake. Then what happened later ?”

“I said sorry but complimented her beauty.. she smilingly got up and went away”

“that’s all ? next ?”

“next day same scene.. this time its not bicycle mistake.. my mistake.. mistake that I didn’t wear inner wear.. isssss.. and she also didn’t .. 69… after feeling each other body for a minute, we said sorry and left”

“ok ok.. I will tell next day”
“tell”

“same scene.. but this time not 69… but 11… your dick pressing her pussy..”

“chhi.. chhi.. you are already spoil baby”

“then tell what happened”

“whatever you said , same thing happened , but you said in a vulgar language”

“ok.. ok.. language is not the point.. feelings , emotions are important”

“then we used to meet regularly and make love behind temple one day.. in mango fields another day.. besides the rice mill.. and even in movie theater “

Amala is laughing and patting him “you look so innocent .. you fucked mom in theater also”

“chhi.. chhi. Not fucked.. just inserted my fingers”

“chhi.. how can you do all these to a girl before marriage”

“because its your mom”

“after fucking her she became mom to me right.. but before only how you fucked her”

“baby.. those days my dick used to be like that and her pussy is used to be like that.. not like you”

She became silent and he realized he slipped his tongue !!!

[+] 9 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-13-12-41-94-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-10-30-56-17-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Like Reply
-5-

6 years back :

“akka.. your brother has pressed my boobs in school”

“osey.. boobs ? where ? looking like a tennis court”

“akkaa.. what to do.. they are not growing”

“so you want bigger boobs”

“haa..”

“ok.. then no issue.. let my brother press your boobs every day , they will grow bigger”

“thanks akaa”

…. … …

“orey .. stop here.. open your mouth”

“akkaa.. sorry”

“chhi.. since when you are smoking cigarettes”

“recently only… friends forced me”

“so.. if friends force you do anything”

“akkaa..”

“ok.. from on.. I will kiss you at night.. stop smoking”

“hey.. super.. you are too good akkaa.. “

5 years back :

She suddenly opened her bathroom to take bath… saw his brother inside.. without closing the door

“what are you doing here in my bathroom , that too without locking it ”

“akkaa.. mom is there in other bathroom”

“then you should have taken my permission”

“for bathroom also? Sleeping with you needs permission.. but using bathroom also ?”

“orey.. you are talking too much.. first get out”

“like this ? dad will kill me”

“orey.. first cover yourself with towel.. “

“why.. its big no”

She enters the bathroom and pulls him by his dick and pushes him outside and closes the door

… … …

“akkaa..can you help me in this math problem”

She bends down and starts solving that complex problem..
“akkaa”

Raising her head “hum”

“you should get married”

That’s when she realized her boobs are popping out as she bent.. she gets up and adjusts her top and says “don’t look at me like that”

“sorry akkaa”

4 years back:

“akkaa.. please don’t leave.. I will also come.. please” , that boy is crying non stop.. Akka hugging her brother wiping his tears “orey.. I am not going too far.. I will keep coming here”.. he is not stopping… mom says “kannaa… its natural .. once married woman has to stay with her husband”..

… … …

“kanna.. you didn’t eat dinner.. don’t stay starved”

“maa.. I want to see akkaa”

“now ?”

“haa..”

“not possible”

“why”

“she must be with her husband”

He throws away the dinner plate

3 years back :

“akkaa.. perhaps its destiny that I should stay with you.. mom and dad died in accident..”

“orey… I am your mother from now on.. lets go.. you will live with me”

… … …

“akkaa.. why are you sad ?”

“nothing”

“you are hiding something akka”

“orey.. focus on your studies, I will join you in IIT training institute”

“akka.. first tell”

Silence

2 years back :

“akkaa I got first rank in mock tests”

“good.. you are my hope now..”

“can I sleep with you akkaa.. bava is not there and you are looking sad”

“orey.. don’t even ask.. from now on you are with me whenever bava goes to Dubai”

1 year back :

“akka.. I am planning to go to Dubai”

“are you mad ? I have so much hope on your career”

“akka.. your life is more important than my career”

“shut up you idiot.. I can solve my problems.. from today you are not sleeping with me”

“akka.. don’t put that big punishment..i cant sleep without you”

“orey.. I want you to be happy and you want me to be happy.. forget about Dubai, focus on you studies.. IIT entrance exam is coming soon”

“sure akka.. if I get IIT , I will take care of your life.. akka.. your brother is always with you.. don’t forget that”

“I know.. that’s why I am happy , without you I would have gone mad”

3 months back :

“akkaa.. I got seat in IIT Delhi computers”

“congrats raa”

“why are you so dull akkaa ?”

“got a phone call from Dubai”
“sorry akka.. “

“its ok.. these things are common.. I am going to surprise you tonight”

“wow”

That night she was sleeping with him.. pulling him on to her, she opened her phone gallery and showed a beautiful girl photo

“akka.. who is she”

“she also got seat in IIT Delhi.. photo came in news papers.. I tracked her.. she will be perfect match to you”

“akkaa.. these days can’t trust girls”

“I am also a girl”

“akkaa.. seriously.. if you prove she is still a virgin.. sorry to use that word.. then I will show interest”

“orey.. are you a virgin?”

“akka.. you are doubting me?”

“I am asking a simple question.. are you a virgin?”

Silence..

“orey , I am not asking why you are not virgin.. but you question girls virginity”

“ok akkaa.. if you are talking about a girl… that too first time.. she must be special”

“I will get her travel plan, we will also book in same train, flight, hotel”

“akkaa.. super..now my dick is raising looking at her cute face… sorry”

“orey , you dick needs control.. these days its causing me lot of head ache”

“means”

“understand.. in the sleep.. where your dick is going ? do you know”

“sorry akka.. I didn’t mean it”

“orey , after an age.. your dick wont listen to you.. you already tasted a pussy.. so it would want more”

“who told I tasted a pussy?”

“you only accepted you are not a virgin”

“akka.. I didn’t fuck any one.. I pressed many girls boobs including you.. some intentional , some accidental.. I also kissed some girls.. including you.. some intentional , some accidental.. I pressed my dick on the buttocks of many girls.. including you.. some intentional , some accidental.. after doing all these things, how can I call myself virgin ? “

Akka is shocked !!!  laughing and hugging him tightly “orey you are a gem.. these days many boys are fucking girls and aunties and they say they are virgins.. just for pressing boobs, kissing you are feeling you are not a virgin”

“akkaa.. I have a dirty mind.. I am not a virgin.. I wanted to see you naked.. I wanted to see you when you are in bathroom.. how can I be a virgin”

“orey.. its natural to ger these thoughts.. its ok.. anyway your wife will be happy”

…. … ….

Your wife will be happy
Your wife will be happy
Your wife will be happy
Your wife will be happy

In the hotel room, holding his sister hands, Kishore says.. “I wont marry.. I don’t want to leave and go with my wife”

Kamala hitting him on his head “Kishore.. after marriage you have another person in your life.. I cant be there always with you”, pulling him on to her.. while sleeping on the bed.. he say “then find a girl who will not ask you leave our house” ..  she is pinching his cheeks and says “still time is there.. why are you worried from now on..”

“akkaa.. I am not worried about myself.. I am worried about you only”

“ok.. I will ask a straight question”

“ask”

“when you saw Amala in towel like that what was your first thought..”

“akkaa.. I cant lie in front of you.. I wanted to f*ck her every night like a wife.. if at all I will marry, she is the one”

Pushing him aside..”you are spoilt Kishore.. how can you thing about a stranger like that ?”

“akka..i said what I felt.. you didn’t ask me what are my thoughts about her now”

“ok.. tell”

“akka.. her boobs are small.. at the same age yours were bigger”
She pulled his shorts down and pinches his balls.. “you don’t have control on your tongue “

Throwing her away “akkaa.. you have this habit of pinching my balls.. it’s hurting”

“should I cool it down”

“akka. You seem to be in a different mood today”

……  ……. ……. …….. …….

Ashok said sorry for that comment that her pussy in this age is not like mom..

Amala took it easy.. “papa.. there is truth in that statement, I am a reserved girl.. typical village girl.. but I am happy for mom.. she found her match in the first meeting itself she offered herself to you. Its every girls wish.. including me.. to meet a boy of our liking and be with him and do anything for him.. age is not an issue.. of course once we cross legal age every one is free to offer her pussy or his dick.. mom found a gem like you .. and hence I came to this world..”

Ashok is always overawed by her clarity in thinking .. its just that she doesn’t discus these matters much.. now that we are alone, she got that courage

“dear.. you are now freely using those cuss words.. you don’t feel shy in front of papa” , pulling her close to his chest

“papa.. I am also a girl.. in village girls talk even more dirty language.. I am talking in front of you because you will understand me… cant talk like this in front of Kishore right” , pressing his chest with hers..

“you have a point there.. now that you are going to see a new world you need that clarity”

“papa.. forget about this world.. mom told one thing.. on her death bed.. Amala, promise me you will take care of papa.. he is a kid inside, still needs to be pampered .. if you love him, he will worship you .. I may not be there anymore with him.. you are my representative .. be with papa.. take care of him.. he will show you a world.. beautiful world.. that you would never have imagined.. You are a smart girl.. be brave.. papa will guide you.. you will reach great heights.. my blessings are always with you”

Amala is crying thinking of her mom and hugging papa.. she is a sensitive girl.. Ashok trying to console her, patting her back and pressing her tightly and pulling her onto his lap.. he lifts her head and wipes her tears “if you cry.. I will also cry.. when your mom expired , I couldn’t even cry as I didn’t want to see tears in your eyes Amala.. at that time only I decided I will make you proud of yourself , our family , our village.. getting IIT seat is one thing but still preserving your virginity and not allowing boys to touch you.. you are a diamond Amala.. You don’t need me baby.. you have it in me to be on your own .. go girl go..”

She is hitting him on cheeks and crying loudly.. “papa.. don’t leave me.. I am nothing without you.. boys didn’t dare to touch me not because of me.. they are scared about you.. I am also a girl.. with desires.. but .. but .. if I find a boy like you … papa.. I will be happy to lose my virginity.. IIT is not the end of life.. life starts with love.. parental love.. first.. then outside love.. papa.. I am not as great as you are thinking”

Holding her head in his hands.. wiping her tears “if you are not great who is ? you will find a boy you like.. every girl needs some one with her… till you find one.. I will be that person..” , kissing her on cheeks

“papa.. even if I find one.. you are not going anywhere.. I have a promise to fulfil for mom.. if you feel you can escape from your wife.. I will be that nagging wife.. wont let you go in wrong path”

“wrong path? Me?”

“papa.. did you not touch akka boobs in the flight”

“chhi.. chhi.. she was only pushing hers onto my elbow..baby.. after your mom was gone, my focus is you only”

“you mean you are thinking about me as your wife”

Pulling her pony tail..”who would want a monkey like you as wife”

“achha.. so another good girl as wife is ok to you then”

“baby.. stop this topic.. mom wont appreciate it”

“papa.. even after she died you are still afraid of mom”

“its fear.. its love.. if you love some one be honest.. dead or alive.. “

“I want a great lover like you in my life papa”

“you will get one.. have patience baby”

“I am not in a hurry at all.. as long as you are with me”

She leans forward and putting her arms around his shoulders.. she puts her head on his right shoulder and closes her eyes.. the way she is sitting on his lap.. spreading her legs and hugging his waist with her legs.. without inners and transparent gown.. she is feeling warmth in papa’s hug and is enjoying every moment of it

Ashok wrapping his arms around her and pulling her tightly on to his chest.. he starts caressing her back .. adjusting her gown properly and playing with her pony tail, twirling, twisting the hair strands.. he remembers his wife .. same feel , same body odour.. like her mom, Amala also doesn’t use perfumes .. she is simple, natural , authentic beauty.. thinking of his wife.. his dick started raising..

Smell of a woman.. feeling the body.. cozily .. like this… his youthful days have come back.. his body started reacting positively to the warmth of that girl’s body and the aroma of her body and the ample assets .. growing assets .. crushing in his tight arms.. he is feeling ecstatic already.. smooth skin.. Kashmiri apple color skin tone .. isss.. saw many girls in airport.. nobody came near to her natual beauty..

Is it proper to be with daughter like this ? what would her mom think… her mom… she only said be like his wife.. indirectly .. being such an intelligent girl, Amala completely understood what her mom said..a promise to fulfil.. to make papa happy..

By now his dick is fully erect and with lungee separating them.. he is trying to be normal.. that’s when Amala moved forward some more.. almost hitting her naked pussy onto his manhood .. by now lungee is also moving and falling off.. his dick head is hitting her skin.. that’s when he decided enough is enough and trying to make her sleep on the bed.. he rolled down along with her..

That’s the mistake he did.. he is on top of her and she tightly hugged him with her legs and pulling him closely.. he almost inserted his dick.. luckily it missed the target and hit her clitoris.. that’s when she moaned and said… papa… hmmm

He gathered courage and slapped her on cheeks and asked her to wear inners..

Realizing her mistake.. she silently got up, picked up  panty and wear it in front of him and came to the bed..
“what about bra?”

“papa.. don’t be nagging.. these days no girl wears inners at home.. even in our village.. I always wear them.. but now.. I like to be like other girls… atleast give me that freedom what to wear..”

“baby.. your body your wish.. but .. but”

“papa.. what happens ? you are the only one in the room.. I told you if that idiot comes I will wear inners”

“its fine baby.. “

“you are telling me all these things.. why you are not wearing underwear.. accidents can happen from either side”

“ok.. ok.. got it”

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
What happened to kishore bava?
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-12-07-29-09-72-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]