Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very nice
Like Reply
-16-

Be happy every moment, because when you rollback in future and see you need some thing to feel happy about.. parents have gone in childhood.. wife gone few years back.. gave everything to country and society.. now if I die there  will not be anyone to cry about me.. why should I care about others now ?

Having humongous dick is not my fault, its gods gift… not using it was the mistake I did for few years after Sanjana died.. now there are few inviting pussies dying for my dick.. why crib now.. marriage , relation, emotions.. these are the excuses to blackmail your innocence .. if a mom’s pussy is aching due to her husband not being there, why would child pussy also ache ? similarly mom made me to console, council her daughter who is ditched by her boy friend , why would mom pussy leak looking at my dick?

Problems are many.. solution is only one.. live happily.. putting water on my face in the wash room I looked at my dick which is refusing to go flat.. emotions are for humans.. dick wants juicy pussy and aching ass hole needs a company of a dick.. whose dick ? whose pussy ? who cares.. who knows ? if I fuck these sluts in the street then I am answerable to the society.. if I am fucking these whores in their own bedroom where is the issue ?

Thinking of ass hole, Kalyani came into thoughts.. what a great wild ass hole fuck.. she is a great sport.. matching my strength.. stroke to stroke.. she is a wild baby in the bed… need to puncture her pussy tomorrow as auntie is going to village for 3 days..

Ok.,. first thing first.. there are two waiting sluts outside.. will need to take care of them

I came out and saw the sluts eating each other pussy.. without wasting time, I lied down on the bed with my foot long thick dick facing the sky.. there is a competition among mom and daughter who will sit on me.. they came understanding .. one pussy on my dick, another on my face.. from the taste of the pussy I know its young pussy like Kalyani.. not from the tightness of the pussy raiding my dick as Pavithra still has tight pussy, shows how useless her husband is ..

Anu pressing her pussy on my face and offering her tasty juices to my mouth, she bent down and started licking my dick base and mom’s clit.. Pavithra… name says pious… but she is doing all dirty things.. sleeping with strangers and eating daughter pussy.. her nice handful boobs are bouncing while she is raiding in the cowgirl position.. the slut knows how much pressure to extert and at what pace.. she has taken full control of my dick

Oh my god.. what a raid.. ahhhhhh.. fuckkk… Pavithra… isssss.. hmmmmmm… aaaaaa… shit.. so good.. ahhhhh… mmmmm… you know how to please a man.. ahhhh

I am not saying all this to flirt her.. its genuine feeling .. she has a new technique which never saw in Sanjana .. ofcourse such things are not expected from wives… only street whores know this technique… what is doing is mid blowing .. she swallowed by 4 inch thick and foot long dick into her pussy hole and she is applying pressure on my dick holding it tight and squeezing him by compressing her strong pussy muscels.. shitt.. she has strength where needed.. her pussy muscels and the strong determination is making her to make my dick her slave

Trapped in tight hole and not releasing the iron grip she is moving.. no.. jumping up and down.. my god.. what a feeling.. she extracting the juices out of my deep nervous system.. she is giving a wicked look to me and winked.. saying.. I won over your dick.. accepting defeat in sex is not a sin.,. this is not a military war.. in love and sex there is no winner and loser.. there are only beautiful memories !!!

Without my knowledge I acknowledged my defeat with a sorrow face.. even though Anu is between us, I tilted a bit to see her facial expressions and bouncing boobs.. my dick is giving up and preparing to explode.. that’s when she released all the pressure and relaxed her pussy muscles and smoothly raiding with gentle strokes on my dick which is gathering some strength now and feeling happy.. after coming out of her clutches and feeling like a girl tapping his shoulder and saying its ok , be happy

My god.. she is so clever and where she learnt all these tricks which requires lot of practice.. is there another man in her life.. such a beautiful body .. needs a man.. its not her fault not to use her strengths.. as I am appreciating her will and strength, she changed gears again.. grip, fuck hard, release, fuck slow.. repeat this until I lifted my hands in despair and agony.. the slipper tongue of Anu on my dick base and balls is making things even more worse.. ready to explore , I couldn’t withhold any more.. I took out my dick from Pavithra’s iron grip by throwing her away and put it in waiting mouth of Anu…

Fucking her mouth wildly , with my strong dick laden with her mom’s pussy juices, I am holding her head tight onto my dick and thrusting my hips upwards, I am hitting her back with other hand.. when I am cuming, it will be always this wild.. shaking my whole body and pushing my dick as deep as possible into her tight mouth and throat, I am not showing any mercy at her.. that’s when the insulted Pavithra came and slept near me and took my chest nipple into her warm mouth giving it a slight pinch…

Wow !!! this bitch knows how to make a man happy.. I put one hand on her head and another on Anu head and pressing both, I am preparing to explode…

Ahhhhhh… isssss… hmmmmmm… aaaaaa.. baby… suck… ummmmmm.. hard…. Uffff.. what a wet mouth…. Uuuuuuummmmm.. shittttt… don’t bite Pavithra… ahhhh.. so good… I will…. Hhhhhahhhhhahhhh uhhhhhh… marry…hmmmm.. both of you…. Yesss.. coming.. coming… issss.. surrrr… surrr..

I released my first tranche of my hot juices into the tiny mouth of Anu….

Hhhhhh.. ummmmm.. aaaa… suuuurrrrrrrr… surrrrr

Second tranche…

Not slowing down… isssss… hhhhhhaaaaa.. yessss.. uhhhh.. suuuuurrrrr suuuurrrrr… surrrr

Last tranche and I collapsed hard on the bed.. enjoying those last few moments every bit of it

Closing my eyes and savoring those moments and trying gasp breathe.. but the sluts are not done yet.. daughter is extracting every bit of juice into her mouth and holding it there for some time and bending forward and dropping some into her mothers eagerly waiting mouth, she is playing with my tool like a toy.. making bubbles out of my juice mixed her saliva and dropping some on my dick head, she is pumping my limp dick up and down and then taking my meat into her mouth and chewing it, sucking it , licking it.. she wants more and more juice from my dick which cant produce any more , in fact it needs some rest , but the bitches are not leaving it

Mom joined daughter in dick licking competition and they are licking each others lips and kissing and exchanging mu juice, they are laughing looking at my tool in admiration.. I pulled Pavithra onto me and gave her a tight kiss on her mouth and lips laden with my juices.. taking this as an indication, Anu got up and started sitting on my limp dick which is refusing to have any strength and hence not cooperating with her..

Seeing this I pulled her also onto me and started giving her hot kisses while placing my hand on her head with love and warmth… wait baby.. give it a 10 min rest and it will give you 60 min feast..

Feast .. yes it is.. through out the night.. sleepless night.. with two pussies.. one married pussy without husband and another younger pussy without a boy friend.. I am their boy friend and husband now !!!!

….. …. ….
Don’t worry Nirmala.. I will take care of Kalyani.. you complete your work in village peacefully..

This is the 10th time I am saying this.. Kalyani is surprised that I am calling her auntie by name.. we became so close , so I thought calling by name is better as it gives personal touch.. Auntie is not too old..

Rajesh.. you are there , that’s why I am so confident this time.. last time I left her in Anu’s place and these two girls made Pavithra’s life miserable

What auntie.. kissing a girl is also a sin ?

Kalyani, stop that topic.. kissing her where ?

I am feeling by now that auntie has become little more bold in front of me.. I can guess what these girls did… licking each other pussy

Nirmala, leave it.. these days girls have no control.. Kalyani is far better.. no boy friend.. otherwise these 3 days she would have enjoyed with her boy friend in the comfort of her home

Auntie, don’t worry , I wont let any boy come in

Kalyani.. focus on tuition, be with Rajesh and cook him some good food.. at least learn some cooking

Nirmala.. cant bear this monkey .. her language, jokes I cant understand.. anyway I will make sure she wont feel she is missing you

Rajesh I know.. you are so good in that.. after your tuition only she felt the responsibility.. she is a monkey.. yes.. beautiful monkey which needs caressing , cajoling .. Rajesh.. she is a sweat little girl, have some patience and she will make you happy

I don’t know in what sense she said that, but I know she will make me happy

The bus stand came.. I parked the car and took the luggage .. Nirmala is feeling sorry for making me carry her bags.. She boarded the bus.. then I realized she is not carrying water bottle.. I ran and bought a water bottle and gave to her… not hiding her tears she bent out of the window and told me in a low voice that I can only hear… Rajesh.. Kalyani needs this love from you.. make her happy.. stay in our house.. these days she is feeling like an adult throwing adult jokes at me and holding me tightly from behind in the sleep.. the girl without parents needs our love.. our attention.. please understand..

I am really shocked by these words.. pulling Kalyani closer and patting her back I told to Nirmala.. don’t ever tell she doesn’t have parents.. you are there , I am there.. we will make sure she moves in right direction.. she is a clever girl.. needs some mentoring, that’s all.. she has improved a lot these days.. not in studies only.. in every aspect.. in this apartment society every one talks about Kalyani.. such a nice girl.. ok Nirmala.. don’t be in a hurry, finish all your property disputes and come .. I will take care of this little cute monkey..  

I even kissed her on her forehead which made Nirmala happy..

The bus started.. journey started.. yes.. a new journey for me.. a wild young pussy in a homely atmosphere .. fucking her ass only gave me so much happiness.. then think of her tight virgin young pussy… Nirmala went for 3 days… so 3 nights for us.. first… Suhag raath today.. first night..
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-06-21-52-10-57-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-10-21-06-23-33-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
wonderful continue please
[+] 1 user Likes venkygeethu's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-07-13-15-82-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
upload

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-07-10-52-74-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Great going
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Fantastic dude
[+] 1 user Likes adangamaru's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-14-53-23-17-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-14-50-40-94-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
Anyway even waiting to next Sunday that's so long for updates
[+] 1 user Likes Yen_iniya_thanimaye's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-11-23-25-51-85-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-12-17-22-44-04-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Sumithra
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
waiting for update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Pentagon's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-13-06-56-50-10-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Sriya
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-10-09-22-49-71-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

Sneha
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
-17-

Yes, journey has started.. new one.. but what about the old journey ? world never stops for any one. Just because you lost your wife.. just because you lost your husband.. just because some one is ill… we should move on and find your new world.. some thing that he learnt in last 1 year..

Coming out of the bus stand, Rajesh turned the car the other side.. Kalyani curiously asks “Where we are going honey” .. she is already set into the new mood.. three days .. long weekend.. without aunt in the house and with Rajesh promising he will take care of me to aunt ..

Moving the left hand from gear rod to her right thigh, he says “you need to travel with me today and see my old journey.. promise, by evening we will reach home”… Kalyani is super happy , she is ready for the long drive.. very rarely she goes out with aunt like this , with cab driver in the car, there is no privacy and hence there is no fun.. but now.. its different…

Time is 8:30 AM.. after half hour of drive filled with jokes, fun, chit chat.. he stops at a small independent house.. they both get down..  the two kids playing outside came and hugged Rajesh “uncle.. we have three day long weekend”… 6 year old girl and 7 year old boy.. he hugged both of them and handed over the chocolates to them.. they took them inside..

A beautiful lady who just took bath came out and greeted Rajesh..

“Sumithra.. how are you”… trying to hide his tears

“Rajesh.. what’s new.. the kids are doing well in studies.. that’s the only motivation point for me”

“They are gems.. like your husband”

That’s when she couldn’t stop crying .. he gets up and consoles Sumithra and asks kids to go out and play.. after two minutes of silence… he introduces Kalyani

“Meet Kalyani… my tuition student”

“Hi Kalyani.. you are looking so beautiful”

“Hi akkaa.. thanks.. “

“Sumithra.. we haven’t ate any thing.. waiting for your puries..”

“one sec.. I already prepared every thing.. just need to fry them”

“Kalyani.. Sumithra poori is always fresh, fluffy , tasty”

“Don’t trust him Kalyani.. he always praises me, but never tasted my poori”

Sumithra goes to kitchen… Rajesh briefly tells about Sumithra.. She is the best friend of his wife Sanjana.. they both studied together and after I joined military, Sumitra used to take care of Sanjana and help her.. being lonely after marriage is horrible. But with Sumithra’s help she overcome that boredom, loneliness.. couple of years back she lost her husband in accident.. since then I am helping her to raise kids.. offering some financial support which she always says no for..

After 10 min, Sumithra comes with two plates of poori… tasting them , he starts praising  her again.. Kalyani noticed the spark in Sumithra’s eyes whenever Rajesh praises her.. she is looking very neat and tidy even at that time.. normally housewives take bath after cooking , but she is already ready.. may be Rajesh has pinged her, that’s why the pooris are also ready

After eating and chit chatting.. he places a cover on the table and says “Sumithra, when is the next tuition fee to be paid for the kids”.. Her mood has again changed.. “Rajesh.. I already paid the fee..”..

Rajesh gets up and starts preparing to leave.. “Rajesh.. can I talk to you for 5 minutes… please”, she is not asking … she is begging..

Rajesh says ok and walks into her bed room, she closes the room, locks it and hugs him tightly and starts crying.. pulling her close, looking at the photo on the wall.. with Sanjana, Sumithra… he kisses her on forehead..  raising her head up and looking into his eyes “Rajesh.. I don’t need financial support.. I need emotional support .. you are giving me money.. but you are not taking return gift.. I feel so bad at my helplessness.. Rajesh.. please.. every month you are avoiding. this month, I wont let you go..”

He knows what she wants.. she is his wife’s best friend .. she helped his wife.. without  husband, he should help her.. money doesn’t bring happiness to a widow.. he knows what brings joy to her… this time he took the initiative and thrown her the bed.. surprised by his swift action, the sari fell aside, exposing her beautiful , neatly trimmed , inviting , juicy , leaking pussy.. he ate three of them recently and this one seems better than those.. smelling her pussy, extending his tongue and touching her clitoris…. She is giggling and is in high spirits with his gentle touch… she has placed her hands on his head and caressing his hair.. she starts moaning .. he immediately gets up and flips the wall photo..

“why Rajesh… Sanjana always used to tease me your pussy is so tasty.. my husband likes eating pussy”

Rajesh has kept quite and started focusing on the job..

After taking her to heaven and drinking her juices.. he gets up and says “Sumithra… now Kalyani is there .. we will meet leisurely some other day”

Sumithra , while adjusting her sari and hair, flips the wall photo to normal position..”I can understand Rajesh… I am so happy finally you made up your mind”

They both come out of the room..

While leaving Kalyani says “Akkaa.. you lost gold.. but you will get diamond”

Sumithra kisses her on her forehead and says.. one minute.. she goes inside and comes out with a plate.. some fruits, sweets and 2000 rs note… “Kalyani.. you are like my younger sister.. be happy.. you will have a wonderful life.. Rajesh telling you tuition is a gift… grab with both hands”

Kalyani is moved by her love and affection…”thanks Akkaa.. you should come to our house for dinner..”

They came out of the house and found the kids playing in the street.. he starts the car and rolls down the window shutter and tells them one more time to study well..

The journey continues..

After couple of hours, he again stopped the car..

“Rajesh.. if any thing happens to me, take care of my wife..”

“Rey.. don’t talk like that idiot.. she is a gem.. she deserves a gem like you .. nothing will happen to you”

“idiot.. this is not a software job.. fighting cyber attacks.. we are in war zone.. fighting real tanker attacks..”

“I know.. but .. but..”

“idiot.. don’t over think.. if anything happens to you.. I will take care of Sanjana”

“government gives medals, money to the war widows.. but who gives them emotional support?”

“that’s what I am saying.. give me a promise.. Sneha need not suffer because of me”

Recollecting the conversation  ,  he rang the door bell

Opening the door is a good looking fair color north Indian lady Sneha..

Seeing Rajesh she couldn’t hold her emotions and hugged him tightly.. ”you are a cheater Rajesh.. you cheated on your friend.. a promise that you made to your friend”, she opened her wallet showing her husband’s picture..

He also couldn’t control his tears seeing his friend.. he flips the picture and reads the message written by his friend..

“Love lasts longer than the life..”

“Sneha.. your husband may not be there with you, but his love will always be there with you”

She pulls his wallet from his pocket and pulls her husband picture and shows him the message written on the back..

“Sometimes to do right things, we must keep a promise that we never made”

Seeing their chemistry and the closeness , Kalyani feels jealous..

After couple of minutes .. he introduces Kalyani to her… after chit chatting , he says “Sneha.. I want to eat your aloos… I mean aloo parotta..” .. Sneha giving him sheepish look says “Kalyani.. be careful with Rajesh.. he is very naughty .. always knows how to flirt with girls.. but doesn’t do any harm”..

Kalyani laughs inside.. doesn’t do any harm… hmm. Perhaps she doesn’t know his dick size..

After eating aloo parotta.. he places a cover on the table and starts preparing to leave…

“Rajesh.. I need to talk to you for 5 minutes”

They both go to her bed room..

“Rajesh.. remember the message your friend wrote on the back of the picture?”

“Sometimes to do right things, we must keep a promise that we never made”

He goes to the wall photo, flips the photo of his friend and Sneha

He comes back and pushes her down and opens the zipper and pulls out his huge dick.. semi hard.. she is content looking at his act.. finally he has shown the mercy.. widow doesn’t need cash.. she needs love, dick, emotional support

She picks up the mammoth dick and says “Sanjana is lucky”

He places his hand on her head and caressing her hair he closes his eyes…

What he got in next five minutes is pure bliss.. a warm , loving wife.. may not be his.. may be his friends.. but .. but .. north Indian plumpy woman.. peach color skin.. attractive, fluffy body.. huge melons and sweat voice… sorry friend, your wife is my wife for next 5 minutes
She is looking in a trans at the huge dick and gently kisses that red dick head.. the smell of it is driving her crazy.. 5 years without dick.. she is starving.. she opens her lips and holding his semi hard dick , she raises her head and looks at Rajesh pleading him to be his husband.. for ever.. his dick is dancing now.. without any further delay he pushes his dick head into that waiting mouth which is so warm and juicy with her saliva..

Dick knows the difference between love and lust.. Pavithra… great cock sucker.. Sneha.. a novice in blow job.. but what Pavithra has displayed is her whore skills.. complete lust.. pounding her pussy and licking her mouth… but Sneha has tons of love.. love that a man of any age would need.. certainly a man without wife would welcome with both hands..

He has never seen Sneha like a wife.. always has respect on her as friend’s wife .. because of that respect only every month he comes and meets and greets her inquiring about her well being.. without kids.. without husband.. a war widow.. doesn’t need much money.. but what else he can give to her to show his regards to her.. he knows she donates that money to gurudwar and feeds to many hungry souls… she gets immense satisfaction from that and Rajesh indirectly contributing to that cause also feels happy

But from now on she would need other happiness also..

The way she is sucking his dick .. biting , crying , kissing , liking … she wants all of that meat with her.. every second.. every moment.. a promise that was never made but something she needs from him…

His strong military body and thick, long dick with those red dick muscles ready to explode.. she wants all that down there..

He pulls up her with great difficult and sorrow.. tucks his dick laden with her warm saliva inside his undie and closing the dick.. he goes and flips the photo back..

Kissing her on lips “Sneha.. promises  are to be kept.. I am making a promise now.. I will make you happy.. will meet again”

She is crying with joy and not leaving him “Rajesh.. I am very happy now.. we will meet.. we will meet”

He opens the door and holding Kalyani’s hand is ready to leave

Kalyani looking at Sneha says “didi.. you lost a gold.. but will get a diamond”

Sneha understood the meaning and intent and she gives her a warm hug and says “Kalyani.. you are so cute.. you will get a nice husband.. Kalyani.. marriage is not about the length.. how long you are with your husband.. how happily you are with him.. my husband stayed with me for very less time.. but I remember every moment of it.. life is short, enjoy it.. find a good boy and be happy with him”

She goes inside and comes out with a plate.. fruites.. sweets.. money…

Traditions are same.. love is universal.. which state you are from doesn’t matter.. humans are emotional by nature and some times controlling them for so long is difficult..

When Sneha was kissing her on forehead.. Kalyani noticed dick smell.. a dick that she adores a lot.. and in fact she smelt pussy smell from Rajesh while leaving Sumithra house..

Entering into the car.. Kalyani looks at Rajesh… a man that many pussies are waiting .. a dick many women want..

As if he has heard her thoughts Rajesh says “there is one more pussy waiting.. a younger one this time.. after that we are done “

Kalyani is shocked !!! is he reading my mind ?

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply