Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Then after trying some more outfits Dipa chose a one piece red dress with spaghetti straps and that dress was also coming till her mid thighs. But it had a ethnic look.
She chose a sundress and after requesting by Sameer she finally chose a mini skirt and a crop top.
Sameer : Look, Dipa, you have to be open. All the dresses you're choosing cover your entire body.
Dipa : So? Are you wanting me to go fully naked? Or wearing just a bra and panties?
Dipa was so angry, after saying those words she realized that her voice was so loud and rude. A few people turned their face to her.
She lowered her face and murmured, Ah, Sorry.
Shefali : Why don't you try these crop tops and shorts? All the women are using these nowadays.
Dipa : Huh? I thought that these were bras and panties.
Shefali : Hutt, these are joggers' favorite choice.
Someday come to Lake road in the morning. Or at the gulf club road. You'll see how women are running in these kinds of outfits.
Sameer : I think these will be perfect for you, Dipa.
Dipa : No way. I'm not gonna wear this.
Sameer : Ok, at least try them here.
When Dipa came out with the first one, Sameer couldn't control himself from squeezing his boner.
Shefali's jaw was also open. It was a yellow spaghetti strap tank top which was ending just below her boobs keeping her entire midriff exposed. And it has a very deep neckline. Ample amount of her upper boobs and deep cleavage was showing.
Her deep belly button and little fatty sexy belly was also in open as the yellow shorts were hanging below her waist bone and ending just below her groins keeping her entire thighs and legs open.
Sameer: Yesssss. That's the perfect dress for you, Dipa.
Shefali : And these are antibacterial clothes. Sweat free. Your skin will be healthy in this outfit.
Dipa : But I'm feeling almost naked in this. I can't wear this.
Sameer : Ah, Dipa, keep it. You don't have to wear this outside. But you can wear it in home.
Shefali: Yes, Sir is right. And if you want to go out sometimes then you can easily go. These are trendy now.
Dipa was looking around in embarrassment.
Sameer : I think you should go home wearing this one.
Dipa : No…
And don't forget about the saree.

Sameer : Oh yes yes. Don't worry, Dear.
Miss Shefali,Do one thing, Give me five six more of these tops and shorts in different combinations. And show us some night wear.

The first night wear was a green transparent one with a high slit at one side.
But Dipa was hesitating to come out. But she was actually wanting to come out and show everyone her attire in that cloth. She was just nervous.
She slightly made a gap on the cubicle door and peeped out.
Sameer and Shefali went a little far to the Saree section. Sameer was searching for the same matching saree which Dipa wore.
Dipa thought, “Oh my god, they went so far. How could I go there?
I should try another one. Maybe this black one and then maybe they will come back.
But when she was thinking in her absentminded mind she opened the door and then came out and started walking towards the saree section which was almost 45-50 feet away.
The salesmen and women and a few customers became stunned. No one could imagine that she could walk through the store in that flimsy nightwear.
Sameer was talking to an old salesman in the saree section, Shefali was standing beside him.
Shefali saw another salesman looking behind her with widened eyes.
Shefali looked at him and then looked back and then without saying a word she tapped on Sameer's shoulder.
Sameer turned his face to Shefali and asked, what? And then his eyes fall on his own wife.
He whispered, What the FFFO?"
Shefali : Hihi, you're so lucky Sir….
Dipa came closer and simply said, I can't wear this, this is so transparent and see the left portion is missing…No, No this is impossible to wear at home also.
Sameer and Shefali said in their mind, you are already wearing this in public, dear…
Shefali spoke, Arrree Madam, you are looking stunning in this cloth and then she pulled the hem from behind and wrapped it on her front as her left was totally exposed and said this is not a missing part, madam, This is for your comfort and for seducing Sir, hehe. Wrap it and hold it like this.

[Image: d1c61cc5-9453-487e-8bb1-cad189b5cc71-thumbnail.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 940c48e8-6814-4199-b316-9eb58954d763-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 6bd7869d-4848-457b-9f4c-3178cc9a0fa4-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: debd01d6-ce81-48d9-8ec9-d1b2f00dbc61-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 0ad7a8e9-ff53-4d58-8322-788351517de4-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 02b640c4-25a5-4680-b9f8-d843484b4b69-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 72ba75ac-3c86-4a4d-899e-0374d64c117e-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: bcc0b8cb-25e1-4905-90ec-d5d2a6948c40-thumbnail.webp]
After taking three nightwear ( black, yellow and green) finally Shefali brought the saree just identical like Dipa's saree but this new saree was more transparent and Dipa had a plain black blouse but this new blouse had the same design and cuts but there was a golden embroidery around the upper hem on chest.
That was making the blouse more attractive and sexy.
When Dipa wore the saree and the blouse and came out her entire legs, thighs and ass cheeks were visible.
Dipa : Oh no. It's impossible, Sameer. I can't……
Shefali : Wait, Madam. Let me adjust your saree first.
Dipa : What will you adjust? It's totally see through.
Shefali : Don't worry. Let me wrap the pallu around you.
Now see, only legs are visible.
Dipa : Still my hips and thighs are….
Shefali : Ahh, they are not so prominent.
Dipa : Are you sure? No one will object?
Shefali : No one will make any objection. And if anyone says anything then tell him your body your choice. After all you're not naked in public so it's not illegal…..

Dipa : Then no one has the right to make any objections?
Sameer : No.
Sameer noticed something different in Dipa's eyes. She was looking too excited. Though she was trying to hide the excitement, it was obvious that she started enjoying the game.
After adjusting the saree and looking in the mirror for the last time she said, Ok, let's go. Tukun must be awake and hungry.
Shefali suddenly hugged her and planted a kiss and said, come again sexy lady.
Dipa : Se.. Se.. Sure Didi.
Shefali : But next time, come along wearing these and choose your own clothing by yourself.
She handed her a tiny mini skirt and a polo crop T-shirt.
Dipa : This???
Shefali : A gift from my side. Bye…
After coming out from the mall Dipa insisted Sameer buy some street food.
Sameer said, I don't want to eat street food. You eat what you want to eat. Egg rolls, Momos or Fuchka. Whatever.
Dipa : Ok, Then I want to eat 20 Fuchkas and one plate of Papri Chaat.
Sameer : Ok.
Dipa was confidently standing in the crowd around the Fuchka stall and eating Fuchkas.
She had no shame or hesitancy. Sameer said, Dipa, I've to attend a call. I'm just going there and smoking. Take this 100 rupees note. And come to me after finishing your Fuchkas.
They both exchanged smiles and Sameer went away.
As it was a summar the sunlight was still lightening the atmosphere, though it was very dim.It was around 6:30.
Sameer went a little far and opened his mobile and zoomed it on his wife's back.
Her legs and ass cheeks were visible through the saree. Anyone could easily understand that she was naked under the saree. Many passersby stopped and looked back twice to see whether they were seeing right or wrong. Some threw disgusted looks and some giggled. Some started giggling and gossiping in groups. Sameer was enjoying and getting his boner hard but at the same time he was in anticipation. If someone does something or says something, Create a scene? But as the time passed he was getting relaxed and his boner getting tempted.
Dipa was aware of her exposure but she was acting that she didn't know about her exposure and everything is normal. But thinking about her situation and what reaction people give behind her was making her wet.
Her clit was continuously twitching. Her anus hole was squeezing in and out. Her pussy was itching and leaking juices.
Her nipples were poking hard like arrow tips.
She knew that her eyes were ogling her, especially the Fuchka wala. His eyes were constantly scanning her.
After finishing the Fuchkas she went to another stall and bought a plate of Papri Chaat and then started walking towards Sameer.
Sameer was about to put the phone down when Dipa stopped.
Holding the plate in one hand she took the phone out which was tugged on her waist in the same string where the saree was tugged.
It was Dr. Hazra.
Dr. Hazra : Dipa devi. Congratulations. All of your reports are normal. And send someone tomorrow. I'll give him the reports.
Dipa : Who will go on behalf of me, Daktar Babu. I've to go on by myself.
Dr. Hazra : Ok ok, come tomorrow. And are you facing any other issues?
Dipa : No. I mean yes.
Dr. Hazra : What?
Dipa : Actually My that thing is itching constantly..( Amar oi jinis ta continue chulke jachhe) ( আমার ওই জিনিস টা কন্টিনিউ চুলকিয়ে যাচ্ছে ডাক্তার বাবু )
Dr. Hazra :That thing means?( ওই জিনিস টা মানে কি )?
Dipa : Aree. What should I say? I'm in a public place. Actually from where we used to…
Dr. Hazra : What madam. Don't be ashamed in front of a doctor.
Dipa : I know, I know.
Then she lowered her voice and said, My pussy is itching constantly,Daktar Babu ( আমার গুদ টা খালি চুলকে চলেছে ডাক্তার বাবু।)
Her face became red and she looked around. She couldn't believe that she actually said that.
A little pee leaked from her pee hole.
She crossed her legs and bit her lower lip.
Dr. Hazra : Oh ho. That could be a serious issue. Don't ignore this. Tomorrow our clinic is officially closed for outdoor patients. But I'll be there for the admitted patients. So come tomorrow.
And if possible bring your urine and stool sample.
Dipa : Bring? How could I? I can't carry them.
Dr. Hazra : O ho, you've to take a very little sample in small fresh containers. And you've to take the first urine of the day and the first stool of the day.
Dipa : No, no, I can't. I'll go there and you'll do whatever you want to do.
Dr. Hazra : But I'll be there around 9 to 9:30. So, you've to hold your needs till then.
Dipa : Don't worry. I'll be there within 9:15.
She was talking, standing in the middle of the compound outside the mall.
People were passing all around her.
After hanging off the call she went to Sameer.
Dipa : Ufff, so hot and spicy. Sorry Somir, I ate 30 Phuchkas.
Sameer : Ah that's ok. Who called you?
Dipa : Dr. Hazra. I've to go to the clinic for another test.
Sameer : Is everything ok?
Dipa : Yeah, all ok. Don't worry. Just a precocious test.
Sameer : Ok.

After returning home and giving milk to Ramla, Dipa removed the saree and fed milk to Tukun, naked in the living room.And then the couple went to sleep.
Sameer hugged her tightly
Dipa : Ahh, stop now. Aren't you satisfied after showing your own wife's naked ass to the world?
Sameer : Ooohhh Jaannn I'm too much satisfied but my machine needs to be satisfied. Please Dipa, Satisfy your Pati dev's Lingam.
Dipa : Dhat…
She lightly punched on her chest and then planted a kiss on his chin.
She was also very high on lust.
Soon they were involved in having passionate sex. Probably the most passionate sex firstever in their married life.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
[Image: 7ce9eea9-356c-4d2a-a776-fbd0026aec6b-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 44ee2b7c-58bb-4c8b-bc4f-b35e5c55046e-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: cfbc8f83-bad7-433e-aa69-3aa3f608bd40-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 7f55cbcd-4d60-4391-be85-21e60b44c513-thumbnail-1.webp]
[Image: 53e01f8b-f841-4bf8-a879-0d7ba8efdddb-thumbnail-1.webp]
[Image: 14070bb9-31a7-468c-9f51-6eabdd3cb5f9-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 91ec7c55-7f07-4b1e-8767-1c564b8ae738-thumbnail-1.webp]
[Image: 342d7720-33eb-488f-b37e-973a236b357f-thumbnail-1.webp]
[Image: 1fc48f43-5ce5-4668-a780-80d67323fbd7-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 48215b59-5460-43e3-af10-3936573498ce-thumbnail-2.webp]
Like Reply
I was thinking about writing the update 18 the doctor's clinic part and update 19 the slum living part.
But it would take 1 week more.
As everyone was waiting for long, Prince babul said that I should upload this part first and then I can continue writing.
Hope within three days I'll upload the doctor part and next week I'll give you the slum part. Hint's are here in this part.
And if you have any doubt But this saree exhibitionist part then I am telling you that my wife Swestha had did this 12 years ago. If possible I'll upload her pictures too. If you friends want to see her pics then
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Looks like ur setting the prelude to something really sexy and dirty. Yes sir pls share the pics. Will diligently await the next updates. Tankiuuuu
[+] 1 user Likes sadlura's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 11:20 PM)sadlura Wrote: Looks like ur setting the prelude to something really sexy and dirty. Yes sir pls share the pics. Will diligently await the next updates. Tankiuuuu

Yes, the name of the story telling that a beautiful young urban wife is intimating with some ugly dirty lower class people. And she started with a dirty old beggar.
And day by day her kinky ness will increased.
Like Reply
Super update with the reference pic
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Where is Usman ?
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 07:57 AM)Basic Wrote: Where is Usman ?

Usman i
Will come in update 20. This is update 17
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 06:44 AM)Straight in Wrote: Super update with the reference pic

Thank you Sir
Like Reply
Really Tunkai u made me blush many times reading the story.. my husband saw me and asked what happened and i just looked at him angrily and said nothing.. the way u write this story im sure every woman who reads this will want a husband like sameer like me.. keep writing more and interesting pics
[+] 2 users Like AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
Great job on the update! It was comprehensive and extremely well-done. Thanks for the fantastic work!
[+] 2 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 10:01 AM)AnitaMathur Wrote: Really Tunkai u made me blush many times reading the story.. my husband saw me and asked what happened and i just looked at him angrily and said nothing.. the way u write this story im sure every woman who reads this will want a husband like sameer like me.. keep writing more and interesting pics

Thank you madam, I'm glad that a woman also reading my story and coming forward and commenting. We need a gender equal society. If a man can work in public topless and in only a under wear then why not a woman can? 
Thanks for your support  Heart
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 10:30 AM)Prince Babul Wrote: Great job on the update! It was comprehensive and extremely well-done. Thanks for the fantastic work!

Thank you sir. After all Dipa is your creation. Thanks for the greater theam you created.
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 10:39 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you madam, I'm glad that a woman also reading my story and coming forward and commenting. We need a gender equal society. If a man can work in public topless and in only a under wear then why not a woman can? 
Thanks for your support  Heart

I wish it were possible someday.. agar budhi bhi ho jau firbhi i will do it.. hehe
[+] 1 user Likes AnitaMathur's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 10:47 AM)AnitaMathur Wrote: I wish it were possible someday.. agar budhi bhi ho jau firbhi i will do it.. hehe

Wish you best of luck
Like Reply
(07-08-2024, 10:01 AM)AnitaMathur Wrote: Really Tunkai u made me blush many times reading the story.. my husband saw me and asked what happened and i just looked at him angrily and said nothing.. the way u write this story im sure every woman who reads this will want a husband like sameer like me.. keep writing more and interesting pics

The story is very erotic i fully agree Anita
yourock
Namaskar
Raj

[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 11:07 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I was thinking about writing the update 18 the doctor's clinic part and update 19 the slum living part.
But it would take 1 week more.
As everyone was waiting for long, Prince babul said that I should upload this part first and then I can continue writing.
Hope within three days I'll upload the doctor part and next week I'll give you the slum part. Hint's are here in this part.
And if you have any doubt But this saree exhibitionist part then I am telling you that my wife Swestha had did this 12 years ago. If possible I'll upload her pictures too. If you friends want to see her pics then

Oh yes we love to. You are an amazing author. It will be fun to know ur real life experiencing. Knowing that you got a wife that matches your wavelength sir. Really makes us all happy. Plz do post those pics. I would surely shag to them . ?
[+] 1 user Likes aasrinu's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 11:25 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Yes, the name of the story telling that a beautiful young urban wife is intimating with some ugly dirty lower class people. And she started with a dirty old beggar.
And day by day her kinky ness will increased.

I am really enjoying this story. I love how she is so innocent and has some classeyness in her not like a whore but actually she feels like a rich lady getting her tits used by beggars without making her whore. I will just suggest you that don't ever ruin her character. She should have to remain innocent till the end but still getting her body used at the fullest. She's just doing for the sake of beggars. Please don't make her whore. Never bring wrong stuff in her mind like getting bang by beggars is so hot and they are satisfying her, instead she should think that she is doing this for the sake of these people just like how you did write that part in which she wash old man just for his sake and health, trust me that's so erotic. She should get her body used at the fullest without loosing her innocence please consider this. Also don't forget to add changes in her body like her light brown nipple bis started to get little bit dark brown in colour due to all of sucking. And like how her nipple was so delicate and cute like a rich lady nipple which has never been used but because of all the sucking and butting by beggars it have become little bit of rough and looks like used a bit, also nipple tip has lose a little bit of shape because beggars have bite that part so much. It gradually becoming ugly but still it is beautiful than all other women but not like she used to have the delicate and cute one. Also add that how her armpit and pussy hair was like no existence but now because of the contact with beggars and it's sweat they are getting thicker like those beggars. Even though she is rich high class kind woman her armpit hairs are thicker like beggar people. You should decide whether she cut them regularly or not. Also add that her tits skin was so smooth and soft but now it is not like before due to all scratches. But still it is better than all other woman. And all this should have become gradually without ruining her character into whore or something. Just a kind woman doing all of this for the good of beggar people. But she is not understanding that her young body is getting used by these beggars. And also if possible don't ever make beggar people look at her like a whore but instead she is just helping them kindly
[+] 4 users Like Holo sting's post
Like Reply
(09-08-2024, 01:19 AM)Holo sting Wrote: I am really enjoying this story. I love how she is so innocent and has some classeyness in her not like a whore but actually she feels like a rich lady getting her tits used by beggars without making her whore. I will just suggest you that don't ever ruin her character. She should have to remain innocent till the end but still getting her body used at the fullest. She's just doing for the sake of beggars. Please don't make her whore. Never bring wrong stuff in her mind like getting bang by beggars is so hot and they are satisfying her, instead she should think that she is doing this for the sake of these people just like how you did write that part in which she wash old man just for his sake and health, trust me that's so erotic. She should get her body used at the fullest without loosing her innocence please consider this. Also don't forget to add changes in her body like her light brown nipple bis started to get little bit dark brown in colour due to all of sucking. And like how her nipple was so delicate and cute like a rich lady nipple which has never been used but because of all the sucking and butting by beggars it have become little bit of rough and looks like used a bit, also nipple tip has lose a little bit of shape because beggars have bite that part so much. It gradually becoming ugly but still it is beautiful than all other women but not like she used to have the delicate and cute one. Also add that how her armpit and pussy hair was like no existence but now because of the contact with beggars and it's sweat they are getting thicker like those beggars. Even though she is rich high class kind woman her armpit hairs are thicker like beggar people. You should decide whether she cut them regularly or not. Also add that her tits skin was so smooth and soft but now it is not like before due to all scratches. But still it is better than all other woman. And all this should have become gradually without ruining her character into whore or something. Just a kind woman doing all of this for the good of beggar people. But she is not understanding that her young body is getting used by these beggars. And also if possible don't ever make beggar people look at her like a whore but instead she is just helping them kindly
Maybe the doctor examines her regularly and start observing this closely and enjoy
Like Reply