Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
Awesome writing
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rajesh has changed from just tuition master to sex tuition master
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Update weekly 3 times s
[+] 1 user Likes Yen_iniya_thanimaye's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the real first night of pavitra and anu with monster dick of Army man
Like Reply
-15-

Dhaddd dhaddd dhadd…. Thapak,, thapak.. thapak…. Ahhhhhhhh…. Ummmmmmm… raa…..je….sh…. hmmmmmmm… aaaaaa… issss.. fuck… more hard.. hhhhh… super… your dick is so big…. Isssss.. darling… fucking me like a whore… don’t show mercy…. Hmmmm… uffffff.. Thapak,, thapak.. thapak.. Dhaddd dhaddd dhadd..

Anu is moaning , crying , shouting at the top of her voice.. unbearable pain in the beginning when his mammoth dick was pierce opening the sluts tiny hole.. but uncontrollable anguish as he is not picking up pace soon after that …. The bitch is only fucking him by lifting her crotch and hard pushes upwards

Initially Rajesh was going towards Pavithra to fuck her, then realized .. my dick, my wish.. who is she to decide which pussy my dick should enter.. Pavithra didn’t want the young pussy to be addicted to my dick else her situation will be in danger as any dick will prefer a young teenage pussy over a abused old cunt.. matured women are good to look, oozed at , salivate but the real meat is on young virgin pussies only… also Anu has shown maturity , kindness and let her mom to be fucked first as she is without a dick since long.. that shows she is not thinking through her pussy.. she is using her brain.. whereas Pavithra was selfish.. that’s why Rajesh took a U turn and pounced on the young tender sober Anu who though wanted her mom to be fucked still has erect nipples and drenched pussy with inviting lips and innocent face which are enough indications of how much she is in need of a mammoth military cock..

Her sincerity has won his heart.. fuck.. fuck.. fuck… her honesty has made him bow in front her.. fuck.,. fuck,,, fuck… her innocence  has caused ripples in his body … fuck.. fuck.. fuck..  her sexy expressions , child like crying with joy in her eyes , her tender , curvy body with her mom like structure have made him go mad… his foot long dick is hitting her inner thighs… putting hole in her pussy and unwilling to come out…

He lifted her head up and taking into his hands.. he gave a wild kiss on her rosy lips which are shining with her saliva and her bites to control her divine desire… “baby.. be my wife .. want to fuck a girl like you,,, everyday… learn cooking from mom… stay in my flat… you feed me and quench my hunger.. I will feed you and take care of your hunger… I will eat your pussy.. you eat my ass.. need a slender flexible body like you with a genuine heart baby.. issssss… what a hole… ahhhhhhh… hmmmmm.. uffff….

Dhaddd dhaddd dhadd…. Thapak,, thapak.. thapak…. Ahhhhhhhh…. Ummmmmmm… raa…..je….sh…. hmmmmmmm… aaaaaa… issss.. don’t stop… hmmmmmm… ummmmm.. fuck,.. fuck… tear my pussy… see.. how wide my pussy is … mmmm.. I will open more for you dear… ahhhh.. issss.. more space is there in my pussy… deep pussy.. tight pussy… ummmm… ahhh ahhh ahhh…

Looking at the way both are enjoying Pavithra couldn’t stop but pressing her hard boobs and aching pussy..  she settled in sofa … lifted her gown up from bottom, exposing her cleanly shaved pussy with swollen lips and wild white cut marks here and there… looking at mom, Anu couldn’t stop crying ..”mom… sorry .. I took away your lollipop.. your pussy took the beating from dad.. sorry.. I cant call him dad anymore.. he is a demon… sadist.. such a beautiful inviting pussy.. how can anyone not lick, kiss, bite those pussy lips instead torture it with cigarette butts .. Rajesh , please .. lick my mom’s pussy.. treat her with respect.. she was a wife.. didn’t get what she wanted from her husband.. see those white marks.. go and kiss them.. lick them.. caress them and then put your hard long thick dick in my mom’s deserving cunt … I am a selfish girl Rajesh… I wanted your dick first.. you also liked my young sweet pussy.. but mom deserves first fuck.. if not first , don’t delay any more.. mom… sorry.. pardon me.. you deserve it more than me…

Rajesh is aghast !!! what ? such a pure good looking pussy.. how can any one torcher that with cigarette butts.. he is not only sadist .. may be his dick doesn’t raise.. inviting Pavithra to join them on bed, he says with sincere smile “darling .. pardon me also.. I went after younger pussy .. but you deserve first fuck… woman should be treated like flowers… we should smell them and give them proper place in our head.. not humiliate, tear , crush them.. a solid curvy woman like you.. many dicks will raise looking at your bosom and huge melons.. but how many know the tortured , beaten down cunt down below ? every thing looks pretty from outside , but how many know the woman in that body has gone through terrible life with her hubby.. society doesn’t care about your pain.. it  only wants the pleasure from you .. woman with a kind heart like you, girl with innocent looks like Anu.. deserve better treatment .. I will do justice to both of you dears.. fucking , sucking is anyway given.. I will treat both of you with huge respect and pamper you and worship you.. come on darling.. give me a wild kiss”

Pavithra jumps with joy not revealing her inner pain and humiliation she got every time she was in this very same bed with her husband .. wanted a new beginning and new innings and joined them in search of pure love, respect , dignity… woman with a pussy is not like a pig in the mud.. fuck and forget .. or fuck and torture. girl with an aching pussy is not a whore spreading her cunt for any dick to enter.. win the heart first and then pussy is yours.. such a simple logic why men like Pavithra’s husband missed ? may be he was under influence of another pussy

See this is the problem for women.. one pussy is enemy to another.. if you like a married man and want to be with him, don’t make the man ditch his wife.. if possible share the bed with her and treat the man like a god.. don’t occupy her bed and throw her on street..  Pavithra deserves a better husband and Anu deserves a better dad.. now bringing them together onto same bed and giving them what they want .. what they need.. what they deserve.. is Rajesh duty

After 15 minute of hard , non stop missionary style fucking by the  military man.. he is gasping for breath and enjoying the matured , swollen , wild pussy with cut marks.. one kiss on one cut… hmmmmm rajesh… another lick on another cut… ufffff.. raa.. je…sh… another lick on another cut… ahhhh.. eat my cunt Rajesh.. eat every inch of it.. it  may not be as pretty as Anu’s.. it may not be as tight as Kalyani’s .. but.. but … its  a pussy that didn’t smell a man for years… ahhhhhh.. rajesh… ummmm.. lick… hmmmm… dear.. Anu.. suck my nipples… ahhhhhh… mmmmmm.. cant bear this pleasure..  aaaa… vuuuuuuvoooooo… shit.. my pussy is flowing with years of fluids.. shhhh.. Anu.. sorry raaa.. I took away his dick from your pussy… go and start fucking him while he is eating my pussy.. sit on his dick and raid him like a cow boy … ummmmm.. rajesh… is it tongue or blade.. ahhh …. Cut my pussy with your tongue.. bite my pussy lips hard… woman pussy needs man’s bites and pinches with pleasure .. not cigarette butts with pain.. ahhhhh

Both mom and daughter are after the military man like hungry tigers and started raiding him , kissing him, licking him all over his body .. unlimited pleasure .. buy one get one.. Anu is a such innocent girl she cant breathe without a man’s dick in her mouth… not her mistake .. any girl at that age .. even boys .. have same desires and when they find a suitable man who treat them with respect they go extra mile.. sucking his dick , spreading her pussy , kissing him wildly … a young tender pussy has that much aching and desire .. what about matured married though without husband pussy will think..

Rajesh is putting maximum effort to satisfy both …”Anu.. you are the first girl I fucked after my wife.. I played with Kalyani a lot.. but didn’t yet fuck her.. was planning to do that and then came this opportunity .. darling , what a tight pussy.. your boy friend who ditched you didn’t understand the mistake he did.. same thing with your mom.. your boy friend wanted his friends also to fuck you, rightly so you said no.. similarly your dad ditched your mom while enjoying white foreign pussies in Singapore.. its ok dear..  girl should not limit herself to one man.. you realized it now and started a new life.. Anu .. while we both have so much love, fun, respect on each other.. don’t assume this will be permanent .. I may fuck other girls like Kalyani.. I may even fuck her aunt .. don’t put boundaries around me.. but.. but .. I will never disrespect you or mom just because I fuck other pussies .. if possible we all live, fuck, enjoy together”

Both Anu, Pavithra are surprised at his broad thinking.. it’s a given that he would have fucked Kalyani, brought a change in her life, made her to get top rank.. but aunt ? hmm.. interesting.. dude has a dick that needs multiple pussies at same time..

Pavithra answering on Anu’s behalf “Rajesh .. you deserve all beautiful young girls to be on your bed.. any girl would love to spread her pussy in front of you .. your dick.. your wish.. fuck as many as possible .. but don’t forget us.. there are two pussies waiting for ever and to be humiliated , mauled, beaten by your military dick .. if you want so there are many young wild pussies.. Anu’s friends.. but I know you don’t fuck any bitch just like that.. you want a pussy but also a purpose.. Rajesh.. I cant stop begging you to marry me .. make me come out this dreaded relationship with my husband.. give Anu the respect and care and love she deserves from her dad.. society needs to know we are not sluts.. we have a family .. we have a man like you on our side.. please”

Rajesh is thinking while not stopping the wild fuck.. marriage is a big thing .. even though its second time for him.. having the freedom of bachelor .. but need a woman in the bed every night .. like a wife.. need to think hard on this .. suddenly Sanjana came to his thoughts and caused slowness in his dick.. ex wife Sanjana is a mix of these two whores.. she was innocent, caring , slender , loving wife.. has everything that a husband wants.. but being a strong masculine military man, I needed a stronger wife who can withstand my wild desires.. she was a traditional woman in that sense..

Sanjana smiles at his husband after the first night … Rajesh .. you deserve a better woman than  me.. one hour of continuous fuck and my body is aching .. darling if ever anything happens to me , don’t hesitate to marry a strong wild caring woman.. its my wish.. wherever I am , you should be happy, so your dick..

Rajesh slapped her hard for uttering those words but went and cried in bathroom shower hiding his tears.. god.. why you gave this wild , strong , long , thick dick? And why you made me a military man…any girl without her husband on her side for 6 months in a year would love to be fucked hard.. but .. but .. how many pussies will withstand  this mammoth dick ? Sanjana is such a nice loving wife she encouraged me to go for another girl… but .. but .. marital life is nit just about this only naa… anyway this dick dude is the root cause of all the problems… then..

and now..
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply
Will he cut that dick to stop all these??????????????
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Wonderful
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-02-23-23-25-10-1c3376...10f9-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-01-08-57-08-30-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Marvelous friend
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
The game has just started. waiting to see more.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-04-23-20-52-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-04-23-15-58-56-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-04-23-14-35-30-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-05-17-02-50-36-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-05-17-07-50-64-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-05-21-40-15-02-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
fb logo png

[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-05-21-38-17-03-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Great story bro.......need regular updates
[+] 2 users Like Pentagon's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-07-07-19-35-34-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
started a new story  Village girl in city

please read and encourage
[+] 1 user Likes opendoor's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-09-19-35-49-69-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
The story is awesome, the pictures are mind blowing !!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply