Adultery A husband's mistake
(04-08-2024, 06:46 PM)drillhot Wrote: Will sharath fall in love with suk ???

He already loves Suk in a different way, but he is committed to Meena. he is an honest man, only with a high sexual apetite
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-08-2024, 09:45 PM)me.you Wrote: Hi Rahul,
I guess this is your first story. For all writers, their first stories so special they dont like to end it. Somehow they will find a reason to continue. But, for this story the ending was perfect. you make so many imagination to readers, thats is the success of that story. if you like to continue the story with same  charactors , sukanya bang with sharath or others and Raghav bang with meena and others, please better open a new thread. Atleast for us ( sukanya lovers) let this story completed as it is. U can continue with new thread with new scenes whatever needs. Its a humble request, and i guess every one will accept this. Because there is no any harm to story if you start a new thread. You can start like " husband mistake Part two". But Please let this thread end with this ending. I hope you are not running behind ratings and viewership. i think my request is legit and no harm to any one.

Thank you for your honest opinion. Before I say anything, I don't care about ratings and I have never asked anybody to rate. But to start a new thread is a totally new commitment and need to stay on it for a longer time. I want to finish this and take a few months break as I need undivided focus of a couple of tasks. However I completely agree with your suggestion. I'll see if I can start a new thread. But I need more time for that.
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 10:42 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Sweet and short update the beginning is so lovely to be the perfect time good

Keep rocking like this

Thank you like always bro.
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 06:37 AM)opheliyaa Wrote: It is always better to leave certain things to the imagination of readers for the story like this. The husband might be broad minded but, I think restarting another affair with a man who is already in love with a widow is something not needed. Just my opinion.

Thank you for your honest opinion. Will consider that.
Like Reply
Ok guys. I see that you want me to end my updates here. I will start a new thread in some time in a new thread.
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 08:56 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Ok guys. I see that you want me to end my updates here. I will start a new thread in some time in a new thread.

Hi Rahul, Dont think we are demotivating you. Its a small request from our side. we always apreciate ur work. Always try to write with minimum justice like this story. I am not a reader who always say super update , hot update. My comments are always constructive.I hope i did not hurt ur self.
Like Reply
Bro can you please post the gang bang update
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 08:56 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Ok guys. I see that you want me to end my updates here. I will start a new thread in some time in a new thread.

Really wanted to see a finale with Sharath for his help. Sad that won't get to see it. Sigh, really gonna miss it. Msy be you should reconsider
Like Reply
Sukanya should enjoy titfuck, rimjob from Sharath, Add shower sex, Towel sex etc.
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
lovely bro.. it was soft erotica n loved the small touches an emotion building between them....
i think slowly suki n sharath will get to gether....
eagerly waiting to know what raghav has in his minds.. may be more daring games in home or have a joint game between both couples?

Like Reply
Excellent narration.
Superb progress in the story.

Waiting for more erotic kinky stuffs in public places like Theatre, Amusement Parks etc..

Will be a good idea to have some erotic moments in a bus travel, if possible then kindly consider.
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 09:47 PM)me.you Wrote: Hi Rahul, Dont think we are demotivating you. Its a small request from our side. we always apreciate ur work. Always try to write with minimum justice like this story. I am not a reader who always say super update , hot update. My comments are always constructive.I hope i did not hurt ur self.

I always try to take the comments positively even if something negative is said. So cool bro.
Like Reply
(05-08-2024, 11:11 PM)Bh14n Wrote: Bro can you please post the gang bang update

Hi bro. I'll surely update on Meena's gangbang, but in a different thread. I feel that the request of the readers are justified.
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 03:27 AM)kmjhs Wrote: Really wanted to see a finale with Sharath for his help. Sad that won't get to see it. Sigh, really gonna miss it. Msy be you should reconsider

I will surely update bro, but in a different thread. I'll pick a time and start a new tread.
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 09:57 AM)Dhanapal Wrote: Sukanya should enjoy titfuck, rimjob from Sharath, Add shower sex, Towel sex etc.

Thank you bro. Let's see where the story leads to,
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 11:04 AM)shrujay123 Wrote: Update bro

WIll let you know when I start a new thread bro.
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 01:30 PM)tweeny_fory Wrote: lovely bro.. it was soft erotica n loved the small touches an emotion building between them....
i think slowly suki n sharath will get to gether....
eagerly waiting to know what raghav has in his minds.. may be more daring games in home or have a joint game between both couples?

I have not thought much about it bro. Will see what the future holds
Like Reply
(08-08-2024, 02:24 AM)magneticpersonality Wrote: Excellent narration.
Superb progress in the story.

Waiting for more erotic kinky stuffs in public places like Theatre, Amusement Parks etc..

Will be a good idea to have some erotic moments in a bus travel, if possible then kindly consider.

Sounds like good ideas. Let's see bro.
Like Reply
Hi Rahul
You said start a new thread but u don't complete the old one so please continue the story
Like Reply