Adultery A husband's mistake
Hi friends. Request you all to share the questions you have about the story. I will try to share an update based on that. Share a private message if needed.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro update plz don't skip update bro miss u r righting
Like Reply
Hello bro, can you please share the gang bang update including john
Like Reply
great
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 08:17 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: Bro update plz don't skip update bro miss u r righting

Sure bro. Will share an update. But not sure if I'll be able to update today. Will try
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 09:37 AM)Bh14n Wrote: Hello bro, can you please share the gang bang update including john

Sure. Will write an update on that
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 10:08 AM)Mampi Wrote: great

Thanks
Like Reply
1. How did meena husband die, how did she meet sharat. How everything started between them
2. What meena do for her living and paying the bills
3. Did sharat aware of vimal affair with meena and sukanya.
4. did i read somewhere that vimal had a brother and his attention toward meena.
5. Any other men in the apartment aware about these ladies and did anyone try hands on them like electrician, plumber, security, secretary, etc.,
6. Did any outside men fuck meena like food/gas delivery/courier boys. Any meeting with other parents/teachers of rohans.
7. What if meena/sukanya got pregnant either with sharat/vimal or in the gang bang
8. Meena bag is there in the farm house does it mean everything happened in recent past.
9. Raghava character is not well etched as a husband love toward wife. He used her only for fuck and never bothered about her other needs is my thought.
10. Why did raghava call sukanya and tell her about vimal when he came to know about him.
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 11:26 AM)xbiilove Wrote: 1. How did meena husband die, how did she meet sharat. How everything started between them
2. What meena do for her living and paying the bills
3. Did sharat aware of vimal affair with meena and sukanya.
4. did i read somewhere that vimal had a brother and his attention toward meena.
5. Any other men in the apartment aware about these ladies and did anyone try hands on them like electrician, plumber, security, secretary, etc.,
6. Did any outside men fuck meena like food/gas delivery/courier boys. Any meeting with other parents/teachers of rohans.
7. What if meena/sukanya got pregnant either with sharat/vimal or in the gang bang
8. Meena bag is there in the farm house does it mean everything happened in recent past.
9. Raghava character is not well etched as a husband love toward wife. He used her only for fuck and never bothered about her other needs is my thought.
10. Why did raghava call sukanya and tell her about vimal when he came to know about him.

All the questions will be answered bro. But the handbag in the farmhouse was stolen by Vimal so that Meena cannot call Sukanya and warn her.
Like Reply
Closing the open ends

After a few days things got settled and Vimal’s parents acknowledged the security officer report and began to lead their normal life. Sukanya was trying to forget the nightmare she had been through. But she also occasionally had thoughts about the decent approach of Sharath. Meena met her mother-in-law. She asked Meena to stay with her, but Meena said she needed some time. Although Sharath had the burning desire for Sukanya, he maintained his decency. Raghava destroyed all the evidence of Sukanya’s relationship with Vimal. He stayed with his dear wife and never left her company as she needed moral support. It had been ten days since the incident.
Raghava: Hey baby. Are you fine? Should I stay or go to office?
Sukanya: Please stay if possible.
Raghava: Is there some action is waiting for me. Or is it for someone else? (He winked)
Sukanya though felt grateful for Sharath’s help and his decent conduct, she could not progress with her thought. She felt so ashamed and hesitant. She did not know how to take the topic forward that she decided to drop her idea.
Sukanya: Please don’t talk like that.
Raghava: Look baby. I’m ok with anything you do. My only wish is that you should love me forever. Your love is only for me.
She hugged him tight.
Sukanya: I cannot love anyone other than you.
Raghava kissed her lips and then parted her.
Raghava: Ok. Now tell me frankly. What is that you expect?
She hesitated to speak.

[Image: b604e2015b414cf80a8030254a0aca74.jpg]

Raghava: Ok. I understand. You can go ahead. I’m perfectly fine with it.
Sukanya: But I’m not sure how to proceed.
Raghava: (Laughing) Look dear. I know men. You don’t need to do anything. Things will automatically fall in place. You may feel reluctant if I’m around. I’ll leave for office. Call me if you have any issues.
He left for office at around 8 AM and Sukanya sat in loneliness thinking about what to do. Raghava got busy at work. And he received a call from Sukanya at around 9:30 AM.
Raghava: Hey darling. Missing me already?
Sukanya: Always. (She looked like she wanted to share something)
Raghava: Tell me dear. You wanted to say something.
Sukanya: Ah. Yes. You know. Actually…
Raghava: Do you think anything you say would hurt me? Go ahead darling.
Sukanya: I called Meena after you left. But she said that she is going to an amusement park along with Sharath.
Raghava: Oh. So, she’s busy today. No problem, you can talk to her tomorrow.
Sukanya: No, no. That’s not it.
Raghava: Then?
Sukanya: She asked me if I can join her.
Raghava: Wow. Super. You go ahead dear. Just let me know when you’ll be back.
Sukanya: Are you sure it would be proper to go with them. Would I be disturbing them?
Raghava: Don’t think like that baby. Maybe you might clear your debt today.
Sukanya: Shut up. (She suppressed a smile)
Raghava: Have a nice time dear. Just keep me posted.
Sukanya: Ok.
Raghava: Ok dear. Carry on. I’ll catch you later. Bye.
Sukanya: Bye.
She immediately without wasting a second she messaged Meena.
Sukanya: I’ll join you in 30 minutes.
Meena: Wow. That’s great.
Sharath was sitting beside Meena when she received the confirmation from Sukanya. His happiness showed on his face.
Meena: (To Sharath) Your dream girl is coming.
Sharath: She might be my dream girl, but I always love you.
Meena: You don’t need to say that. Alright. We start in 30 minutes.
Sukanya quickly rushed to her wardrobe. She looked for the best dress. She picked a red chiffon saree and a black blouse and petticoat. She wore red matching bra and panty. She removed the dress she was wearing. When she got completely naked, she remembered how Sharath had seen her completely naked, but still maintained his manners. She stared at her naked image in the mirror and had a mild smile. She quickly wore her inners and got ready. She applied light make up. She doesn’t do much of make-up. With minimal make up she looked gorgeous. She took her hand bag and her mobile. As she walked to the door, she first messaged Meena that she is ready. She then messaged her husband that she is ready to leave. He instantly replied saying enjoy.
She switched off the fan and lights and also saw that the balcony door was closed. She then received a message from Meena asking her to meet her in the parking. She locked her flat and got into the lift. As the lift door closed, she shut her eyes thinking about the possible outcomes of the day. She was not sure how far she would go. As she was pondering over her thoughts, the lift stopped and she’s in the basement parking. She walked to Meena’s parking. She was already at the car. Sharath was sitting in the rear seat. As Meena got into the driving seat, I sat beside her. She started the car. We decided to go to MGM. It was a 45-minute drive to the park, but none spoke a word. Each were lost in their own thoughts. As we approached the gate of the amusement park, she announced that we have arrived. Sharath was closing is eyes, but not sleeping. He opened his eyes and sat erect. She parked the car while Sharath got the tickets. Meena held my hand and we walked into the vast amusement park. Sukanya was stunningly beautiful. Every male in the crowd gave a second glance at her. She also received jealous glares of girls whose boyfriends drooled over her. Sharath wondered if such a lady who captured the whole crowd get close to him. On that day she was under the influence of the drug, but she’s normal now. He decided he had no chance. They started by getting into the vortex which was a tunnel which gave spinning sensation. It was so exciting. Sukanya screamed all thorough, so did Meena but not as much as Sukanya. She forgot all her reservations in the excitement. Then they went for the dashing car. They drove crazily. Sharath had his full focus on Sukanya. He dashed her as many times as possible, but also dashed Meena now and then as she should not feel that he is vying for her. Even Sukanya retaliated by dashing him. They had lot of fun. Then they tried many games like disco saucer, flying ship, roll o roll, etc.  Then Meena asked if they can go to the devil’s house. Sharath was also ok, but Sukanya was scared. Then Sharath said they’ll drop it as Sukanya was not comfortable with it. She did not want to spoil their fun, so she agreed to go.
Sukanya: Please hold my hand, Meena.
She did hold her hand. They entered the door and it was absolutely dark. Sharath was not at all scared as he had also been there before. Meena although brave she did not expect the unexpected entries and sudden appearances. She left Sukanya’s hand at one juncture. Sukanya screamed in fear. She was looking for Meena, but she held her hands on her face. She felt a strong hand hold her hand. Although she felt brave, she experienced a strange stir. She held the hand tighter as they progressed. At one stage something dropped from top suddenly and she hugged Sharath in fear. Sharath was feeling a beautiful atmosphere in the midst of all the scares and screams. He cherished the few seconds of her intimacy. She then quickly withdrew and maintained distance. Finally, they were outside and Sharath immediately left her hand. Sukanya was sweating. It was not only because of fear, but another feeling.
Sharath: What next?
Meena: We’ll go to water games.
They deposited their mobiles, wallet and handbags in the locker and went to the wave pool. Sukanya was hesitant to enter as her dress might get wet. She saw Meena enter the water in the same dress she was wearing.
Meena: Come on in Suk.
She hesitantly stepped into the water. The boys around were so thrilled to have such a beauty in the same water as they were. They tried to get as close to her as possible. She held Meena’s hand and got deeper. She got wet till her waist. As she raised her hand, her wet sexy belly gave a heavenly view. Sharath stole glances at her. Meena observed that, but she decided that she will not help. She held Sukanya’s hand firmly, but as the wave approached, she was unable to balance. She left her hand and lost her balance. She went to the floor and rose again. The situation was same with Sukanya. Boys around her decided to play her and offered to help her. She felt embarrassed as unknowingly she felt a couple of hands on her boobs and her ass, as if by an accident, but she knew it was not. Sharath, who observed this, decided to step in. He came to Sukanya and offered his hand. She held his hand. She looked at Meena, who didn’t seem to mind. As she saw Meena, another wave hit them and she fell down, but Sharath held her hand and didn’t let her fall. She liked the water games. Then again, another wave hit them, but this time she lost balance and fell. Immediately Sharath held her to stop her from falling, but unknowingly he held her boobs. His grip was tight as she might fall if he left her. Sukanya was feeling an electric shock run though her body. He held her boobs for a couple of seconds until the wave settled. She quickly got to her feet and adjusted herself. She turned towards Meena who was also getting steady in her feet. She felt a smile escape her lips.

[Image: e95038d8fbaa2a05bef933728ab384e2.jpg]

Then again, the next wave hit them and she was about to fall again. She did not deliberately fall, but she did not make an attempt to stand firm. Sharath again held her and he enjoyed the game. But was just worried if she might mistake him. As he held her, this time at her exposed belly as she faced away from him, the receding wave shifted her position towards him and her ass cheeks felt something very hard. As she maintained in that position for a couple of seconds, she understood that it was his cock. She quickly moved on her feet. Sharath occasionally stole glances of her. Her chiffon saree stuck to her body and the contours of her body was evident. As he looked away from her, he saw a few boys who looked at him with utmost jealousy. He felt very proud. Sukanya understood that Sharath is very hesitant about taking an initiative although he has feeling for her. She understood that he would never dare make a move on her. The next wave was coming and out of the blue she decided that she should make the move. As the wave approached, as expected she lost her balance and she fell on him. He held her at her belly, but she quickly held his hand and moved it to her boobs. He got pleasantly shocked. He looked at her and she looked at him timidly. He understood that it was deliberate. He held both her boobs tightly and began to squeeze them hardly and she didn’t object. His smile widened so much that it almost touched his ears. He ensured that his action was under water. He already hard cock became harder. The wave started to recede and he did not want to expose their action. So, he left her boobs with a final hard squeeze. She squealed mildly and it sent pleasure waves throughout his body. This time he was ready to jump into action. As the wave approached them, Sukanya noticed him moving towards her. He wanted to save as much time as possible, so he moved closer to her. As the wave hit them, he immediately held her boobs and dipped into the water and took her left boob in his mouth for a brief moment and he luckily got her nipple. He bit it lightly and left it immediately. She smiled shyly and he was elated. 

[Image: Cwo1juDVIAAhAM4.jpg]

He knew that his dream will shortly be fulfilled. His happiness knew no bounds. He again looked around at the jealous eyes. He would have been one among the jealous eyes had the heavens not been so gracious with him. As she stood before him, he saw her round sexy ass which looked so sexy with the saree turning transparent and her black petticoat was visible. He was tempted to hold it. He knew that he didn’t have to wait longer. Next wave came to hit them and just as expected he moved forward. As she was about to fall backwards, he held her by her waist and then cupped her ass cheeks. He squeezed them like dough. He pulled her closer and squeezed her ass harder. She cooperated with him and let him do whatever he wanted. As the wave receded, he left her. The wave game ended and they slowly walked out of the water. Meena walked to Sukanya and held her hand. Sukanya looked at Sharath through the corner of her eyes and he was beaming in joy, but was unable to look into her eyes. They need to make a decision about what to do next. Sharath suggested water coaster. It was a roller coaster which will go through water. Sukanya’s heart beat rose with the anticipation of his actions.
Meena: I’ll take a break. You two go ahead.
Sharath: Come on Meena. You’ll enjoy it.
Meena: I’m a little out of breath. You go ahead. I’ll stay.
They finally conceded and walked to the water coaster. As they approached, Sharath let other’s take the seats and he went to the last row. Sukanya understood his motive and followed him with a hidden smile. He allowed me to take a seat and then he took a seat beside me. He deliberately stumbled and placed his hand on her thigh.
Sharath: Sorry
Sukanya: It’s ok.
Sharath: And thank you.
Sukanya: For what?
Sharath: Nothing.
He knocked his head for his stupid talk and Sukanya enjoyed his reaction secretly. The ride started and it seemed very normal in the beginning. The car rose to the height slowly. As it reached the peak, she saw below and slowly fear crept into her. Suddenly the car dived down the tracks and Sukanya screamed. Sharath was waiting for this. He wrapped his left hand around her and squeezed her left boob. She kept screaming and he kept squeezing. He moved closer to her and hugged her sideways as he kept doing his job with her left tit. As his thigh rubbed her thigh, heat was generated in his body. Suddenly the car splashed through the water and he used his other hand to quickly squeeze her right boob also. He took his right hand away but kept his left hand around her till the ride ended. The ride finally ended and the car jerked backwards as it stopped and he gave a final squeeze and had a contented look on his face. Finally, the day came to an end and they returned to the locker room to take their belongings. Sukanya quickly took her mobile and checked her WhatsApp. She got a message from her husband,
Raghava: How was your outing so far?
It was around 2 hours before. She quickly responded.
Sukanya: Have a lot to share with you.
She immediately got a response.
Raghava: Oh! Is that so? (With a naughty smiley)
Raghava: How long will it take for you to come home?
Sukanya: May be 1 hour or so.
Raghava: Ok. See you.
She kept her phone in the bag. Her dress got almost dried. They immediately went for the car. As usual Meena took the wheel. Sukanya sat beside her while Sharath sat in the rear seat. He sat behind Meena so that he can have a view of Sukanya. As they drove home silently, he kept looking at her. Sukanya knew that he was looking at her and she smiled without looking at him. Apart from that the ride back home was uneventful.
[+] 7 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Nice update bro. Please continue.

Sukanya discloses everything to her husband. After that he makes sukanya nude and make her high. Once she reaches high. He send her to knock Meena house like that only and goes to Sharath ....

Make it more erotic as she is ok with Sharath.
Like Reply
Hot start of relationship between sukanya and sharath.

Now suk can message Raghava not to come home in the night and come after two days and she can take sharath to her home and fuck her for the two days and three nights and clear the debts. After that poor Raghava will not feel her pussy tight and she will not feel her husband dick. She will be left with no option to go back to sharath again and again and finally get impregnated by him. The biggest gift she can give for saving her life.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Will sharath fall in love with suk ???
Like Reply
Hi Rahul,
I guess this is your first story. For all writers, their first stories so special they dont like to end it. Somehow they will find a reason to continue. But, for this story the ending was perfect. you make so many imagination to readers, thats is the success of that story. if you like to continue the story with same  charactors , sukanya bang with sharath or others and Raghav bang with meena and others, please better open a new thread. Atleast for us ( sukanya lovers) let this story completed as it is. U can continue with new thread with new scenes whatever needs. Its a humble request, and i guess every one will accept this. Because there is no any harm to story if you start a new thread. You can start like " husband mistake Part two". But Please let this thread end with this ending. I hope you are not running behind ratings and viewership. i think my request is legit and no harm to any one.
Like Reply
Sweet and short update the beginning is so lovely to be the perfect time good

Keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
It is always better to leave certain things to the imagination of readers for the story like this. The husband might be broad minded but, I think restarting another affair with a man who is already in love with a widow is something not needed. Just my opinion.
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 04:04 PM)zulfique Wrote: Good update

Thank you bro.
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 05:14 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Nice update bro. Please continue.

Sukanya discloses everything to her husband. After that he makes sukanya nude and make her high. Once she reaches high. He send her to knock Meena house like that only and goes to Sharath ....

Make it more erotic as she is ok with Sharath.

Thank you bro. Will try
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 05:48 PM)fuckandforget Wrote: Hot start of relationship between sukanya and sharath.

Now suk can message Raghava not to come home in the night and come after two days and she can take sharath to her home and fuck her for the two days and three nights and clear the debts. After that poor Raghava will not feel her pussy tight and she will not feel her husband dick. She will be left with no option to go back to sharath again and again and finally get impregnated by him. The biggest gift she can give for saving her life.

Thanks bro. Let's see how it goes forward
Like Reply