Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Update ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-07-2024, 08:50 PM)Assanlisan Wrote: Update ?

Started writing. Will take a few days
Like Reply
I am fan of your writing. so sexy and kyinky.
[+] 2 users Like blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[Image: dd77a6b9ac7e8fa2612bb9429c68f0d7.webp]
Like Reply
When will you update bro
Like Reply
(30-07-2024, 10:50 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Started writing. Will take a few days

Pls give some weekend update
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 11:43 PM)Jhonsaran Wrote: Pls give some weekend update

Writing is halfway. You all are waiting for a long time, almost three months. Just wait for a few days. I shall give you a big update.
Like Reply

Writing is halfway. You all are waiting for a long time, almost three months. Just wait for a few days. I shall give you a big update.
Like Reply

Like Reply

[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(03-08-2024, 11:51 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Writing is halfway. You all are waiting for a long time, almost three months. Just wait for a few days. I shall give you a big update.

Ok waiting
Like Reply
Usman and Dipa please
[+] 2 users Like Basic's post
Like Reply
Story super
[+] 1 user Likes jaksa's post
Like Reply
First part completed, second part started. But I'll upload after completing the third part.

[Image: df97d9db-133a-407a-a85a-7218530a16c6-thumbnail.webp]
A glimpse of second part
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 05:26 PM)Basic Wrote: Usman and Dipa please

Defiantly. But in next episode
Like Reply
Pls update???
Like Reply
Please update soon.
[Image: IMG-5654.jpg]
Like Reply
(06-08-2024, 10:08 AM)Tunkai Wrote: First part completed, second part started. But I'll upload after completing the third part.

[Image: df97d9db-133a-407a-a85a-7218530a16c6-thumbnail.webp]
A glimpse of second part
When Tonight or tomorrow?
Like Reply
Update 17

Samir : Dipa, What the doctor said?
It was around 3.50 in the afternoon. Our sweet couple was talking casually after having a passionate love making season for a long 45 minutes.
When Samir asked the question youDipa.
Dipa answered, Hummm, he said everything is ok. Nothing to worry about. But I may have some allergies.
Samir : Allergies?
Dipa : Yes, allergies. Allergies from the clothes.
Samir : Clothes? I've heard about people having allergies from prawns or eggs. Some people have allergies from brinjals or some have allergies from cold and dust. But I never heard that someone has allergic problems from the clothes.
Dipa : Then don't hear anymore. Now see. Because your own wife is having trouble with the fabrics.
Samir : Humm. So, has he prescribed you any medicine?
Dipa : Yes, obviously. But he advised me to wear less clothes.
Samir : Less clothes?
Dipa : Yes. He said, I should wear minimal fabrics on my body.
Samir : Interesting!! What more he said?
Dipa : I should avoid the inner garments.
Samir : Oh, first class. And?
Dipa : He said, if possible.. I mean when I'm at home…
Samir : Stay without clothes. Yes.. Yes….
Am I right? Dipa? Please tell me the doc said this…
Dipa couldn't hide her smile but she then controlled herself and then said, whatever he said forget that.
I can't stay without the clothing for a single moment anymore.
Samir : Why? You easily spent the last night without any clothing. Then?
Dipa : That's because of you. But I can't explain to you how difficult it was for me.
Samir : Ufff. Just stay like this like you're now.
They both were naked at that moment and his hands were wrapping around her.
Dipa was sliding her fingers through the hair on his chest.
She suddenly pushed him and tried to get up.
Samir quickly held her wrist and pulled her back.
Samir : Heyyy. Where are you going?
Dipa : Ahh, Samir, leave me. Let me wear the nighty.
Samir : No. I'm not leaving you. First tell me you'll stay naked all day.
Dipa : Oh yes, why not?
I'll stay nude all day long.
Let Ramla Auntie come. Let her see me naked. Let the vendors come or some sudden salesman. The Cable TV man. I'll stay naked. Ok?
Samir : No. I mean to say that…..
Dipa showed angar and jerked her hand and said, Now leave me. I've lots of work to do.
Samir knew that if he forced her more then the things could go far away and Dipa would stop talking to him for a week or more.
So he let her go.
Dipa took the half sleeve Cotton nighty and wore it and went to the washroom.
Samir took his Bermuda and wore it.

Dipa came back from the washroom and went to the kitchen. She knew Samir will ask for the tea and he will go out to the local club to play carrom.

Tukun was already awake when she came out with the tea.
She gave him the tea and took Tukun on her lap and unbuttoned all the three buttons of her nighty on her chest and started feeding him milk.
Samir was sipping his tea and doing Facebook on the phone.
Dipa asked, Have you thought about Tukun's Annaprashon ( Rice Ceremony )?
It's 5 months now.
Samir : Umm. Didn't think much.
We have a big garden. We can arrange everything here. We don't have to book any community hall.
Dipa : Are you planning to arrange everything here?
Samir : Why? Any problem? Do you know the Sarda community hall is taking the lowest amount? And the amount is only 50K. Huh. And after that the catering cost. Then the……
Dipa : Wait, wait. Just a minute.
Do you think  your parents or my parents can travel from Malda to here? And after that your and my relatives. All are in North Bengal. What about their accommodation?
Samir : Then what? What is your suggestion?
Dipa : We should go to your village. Ma, Baba and all others will be there. My Ma and Baba and Bhai can easily come there and we can accommodate all the invited relatives at your and your brothers' houses.
What do you think?
Samir : Hum. The idea is not bad. But what about Tukun? Do you think that he can tolerate the long journey?
Dipa : What? We can take a taxi to Sealdah and from there we should book AC first class tickets.
Samir : Hum. Ok. You're right. I'll talk to Baba and Bhai about this.
But you should listen to the doctor. Don't take his advice lightly.
Dipa : I'm not taking his advice lightly. But I must clear you that I can't just roam or stay naked.
Dipa switched her nipple and inserted the left nipple in Tukun's mouth.
Tukun was playing with her boobs and sucking the milk.
Samir said, Ok. You don't have to. But don't just wear heavy sarees. I think we should buy some appropriate clothes for you and I know where we can find the clothes.
So, get ready and we will go to the market.
As I come earlier today then let me utilize the time.
Dipa : Oh yes, I forgot to ask. Why did you come so early today?
Samir : Ah nothing. There is a garbage collector in our office building.  He used to collect all the garbage from the waste deposit at the back of the building compound.
Me and my colleague Soumo were smoking near the garbage deposit when we saw the old garbage collector was falling on the ground. He fainted.
Me and Soumo quickly took him up and somehow managed to bring his senses back.
We tried to comprehend the security guards of the building to take him to the hospital but they told us to take him to the hospital.
The garbage collector also said that he didn't want to go to the hospital. So after telling everything to Neogin Sir, I alone took him in a taxi and dropped him to the slum.
Dipa : In that slum where Ramla auntie lives?
Samir: Yes. But not exactly in the same slum. He is from a very lower class. Used to clean drainage, latrines, sewage, and collect Garbage. So his makeshift plastic sheet tent is outside the slum behind the dump yard. That's why no one was agreeing to drop him to his home.
Dipa : So, you were in the slum today?
Sameer : No, not in the slum. As I told you, it was a little ahead of the slum. You know Dipa, the man is very sick and above 60 years old. And no one is there to take care of him. He is suffering from malnutrition. I bought some dry food for him. But he really needs a caring hand.
Dipa: What do you mean?
Sameer: Listen, Dipa, I was thinking that you are going to the slum almost everyday. Why don't you pack some tiffin for the man and send it to him by Ramla Masi?
Dipa : Really?
Sameer : Yes Dipa, I mean it. I'm feeling very bad for the man.
Dipa : Listen, you did a noble job today. I did not agree to go with you to buy such clothes. You know that I don't feel comfortable in those dresses. But as you did a great job to humanity today. So..
Sameer: So?
Dipa : Let's go.Hihihi.. She giggled.
Sameer: Yessssss.

Dipa called Ramla to take care of Tukun.

After freshening up, Dipa started applying make-up, sitting naked on the dressing table.
Samir was quietly looking at her. Though she was in denial mode, she was spending more and more time staying nude. Samir was enjoying it.
After having the make-up and combing her hair she started choosing a saree from the wardrobe.
Sameer was already ready. He came closer and said, Dipa, let me choose the saree for you.
Dipa: What happened again?
Samir: Nothing dear, just give me the opportunity to suggest the appropriate outfit for you.
Dipa : Ok, let's go. Let me see your choices.
Samir was choosing the saree while Dipa started wearing a black petticoat.
Sameer : Hey, what are you doing?
Dipa : What?
Sameer : Stop wearing a petticoat, Dipa. Remember, the doctor told you to avoid inner garments.
Dipa : But how can I wear a saree without a petticoat?
Sameer : Why not. It's very simple. Just wear the string of the petticoat and tug the saree in the string.
Dipa : No way. I'm not gonna do this.
Sameer didn't say anything.
He just lowered his face and made a sad, disappointing look.
He was holding a black chiffon saree in hand and a spaghetti strapped blouse.
Dipa: No way, Sameer. I can't wear this saree without a petticoat. And what blouse have you chosen for me? It's a blouse before Tukun was born. It will not fit me now. And I remember how your colleagues were ogling at me at the party when I wore this saree and this blouse. It's two years back. And I wore these with a panty and a petticoat. At an in house office  party.
And Now you're asking me to wear this without…. In a public place?
Sameer: Stop Dipa. I'm not forcing you for anything. Just wear anything and come quickly. We are getting late.
Saying that Sameer threw the clothes on the bed and went out of the bedroom.
Dipa poked him from behind, you're becoming insanely perverted day by day.

Without saying a word,Sameer went outside, he shut the door behind and lit a cigarette.
Dipa looked at the saree. It's just a simple black saree, without any design on it. But very thin. Sameer wants me to wear this saree without any petticoats? How will it look? She thought.
No way, I'm not wearing it. Chhi. She uttered the words and picked up the saree from the bed. She started tugging the saree on her waist, inside the petticoat.
She wore the saree and then wore the blouse and stood in front of the mirror.

“Ufff, it's looking so provocative with the petticoat also. And is it a blouse? It's looking more like a bra than a blouse. Oh god how will people react? What will they think about me? They will think that I must be a shameless slut. Issshhh. No, No, I'm not gonna wear this saree in a public place. This is so transparent. My entire midriff is visible.
But how will it look without a petticoat then?
Who cares? I'm not gonna wear this saree at all”.
Dipa was thinking about these things and then she started removing the saree.
She removed the saree and threw it on the bed and then started searching for another saree.
She also removed the blouse and had worn a simple conservative blouse.
She was now in a half sleeve blouse and a petticoat
Sameer knocked on the door and asked, Dipa, are you ready? How long will you take?
The anger was prominent in his voice.
Dipa also yelled at him and shouted, Shut up and wait. It will take another half an hour. If you've any problems then postpone the shopping. I'm not going.
Sameer : Ok, ok. Take your time.
He softens his voice.
Dipa : Ok, just come in and take Tukun with you. He is awake.
Sameer came in and looked at her and became more disappointed.
He thought, So, she is not going to wear the clothes that I chose for her?
He calmly said, Dipa, you should feed him now. We may get late.
Dipa looked at him and said, Humm, right. But you've to wait a little longer
Sameer : No issue.
Dipa quickly removed the hooks of the blouse and sat on the bed in a petticoat only and a open hooked blouse.
She started feeding milk to Tukun.
Sameer stood beside them.
They both were silent.
Finally after 10 minutes, Tukun stopped drinking milk and Dipa handed him to Sameer.
That time the doorbell rang.
Sameer took Tukun with him and went to open the door. It was obviously Ramla.
Dipa closed the door and again stood in front of the mirror.
She grabbed the two bottom edges of the blouse and fastened the bottom hook and adjusted her large breasts in the blouse.
But then she stopped and thought about something.
She again unhooked the blouse and removed the blouse.
She looked at the door and slowly went to the door and locked the latch from inside.
She then came to the bed and took the spaghetti strapped blouse and wore it without any bra. Actually it was like a bra itself.
Then she took the transparent saree and held it in front of her navel.
She was about to tug it inside her petticoat but stopped.
She threw the saree on the bed and then opened the knot of the petticoat.
The petticoat was still hanging from her waist as she was holding it and pulling the string from the string hole of the petticoat. The string came out in her hand and she released the petticoat.

Sameer was standing in the middle of the living room with Tukun in lap and Ramla was standing in front of him,stretching her hands to the front and calling Tukun and saying Tukun babu come to me. Come to Ramla Didun's lap. I'll love you a lot. Come come come babu. Lokkhi chele, sona chele come to Grandma's lap. Your Baba, Ma have to go out.
After requesting several times finally Tukun agreed and giggled then suddenly threw his body towards Ramla from Sameer's lap. Ramla quickly held him and started swinging him side by side and suddenly she stopped.
Her jaw dropped just like Samir's jaws also dropped.
Dipa was standing at the bedroom door. The black spaghetti strapped blouse was not enough to hide her lactating breasts as it was two sizes shorter than her present size. It was a two years old blouse when she was much slimmer than now. It seemed that she was standing in a black bra. And the saree was hiding nothing on the top. Her blouse, her deep belly button and her entire abdomen was showing through the pallu. And she didn't pinned the pallu with the strap of the blouse.
The saree was worn very low on her waist, so low that her waist bone was also visible.
Her legs and thighs were showing slightly through the translucency of the saree.
Dila was hesitantly adjusting the saree continuously.
There was silence in the room for a few seconds. Only the wall clock was ticking tik tik tik tik.
Tukun was also silently playing with Ramla's ear ring.
Ramla was also looking at Dipa with astonishing eyes.
Finally after spending 10 to 12 seconds in silence, Dipa spoke….
Dipa : I can't go in public like this.
Sameer couldn't reply.
Dipa again spoke, loook, all my legs are visible.
What will people say? They will easily realize that I'm not wearing any petticoat. Chhiii..
I'm going in and wearing something else.
Dipa turned back, Sameer was still silent.
And when she turned back her ass cheeks peeped through the translucency of the saree.
Sameer got an instant Boner.
He was also thinking about the consequences. What will happen? What the public will think or react.
Dipa was reluctant but she was also wanting Some force or request from Sameer. And then she could agree to wear that saree.
Sameer was also wanting her to wear that saree like that. But he was scared about the public reaction and also scared of Dipa's reaction but he was dying to take Dipa out in that saree.
Dipa had turned back and stopped at the doorstep. Expecting something from Sameer.
But something came from Ramla.
Ramla: You're looking absolutely gorgeous, Madam. Just like a heroine.
Dipa giggled silently but as her back was towards them they couldn't see her expression.
Dipa turned around and faced them.
Dipa : What, Masi? Heroine? I'm feeling naked in this outfit ( Amar nijeke langto mone hochhe ei poshak e) ( আমার নিজেকে ল্যাংটো মনে হচ্ছে এইটা পরে )।
What will people say? ( লোকে কি বলবে?)
Ramla: What, Madam? You're living in Kolkata. A big modern city. Here the ladies used to go out wearing almost nothing. I saw a married woman this morning. She was running on the footpath. Just in front of your house. She was wearing a….
Sameer : Yes yes, I've also seen her. You are talking about that woman na? Running on the footpath wearing very short yellow tight pants. And a very  tiny yellow crop top. With a spaghetti strap.
Ramla : What spaghaaa… spaggg.. Whatever strap. It looked like she was running in a bra and panties..
Sameer : Yes exactly..
Dipa : Hummm, so now you are staring at other women also? Huh?
Ramla : It's not Samir babu's fault madam. No one could remove their eyes from her.
She was so attractive.
Dipa : So, you want to make me like her? So attractive?  people on the road staring at me? Thinking bad things about me?
Sameer : Don't think about those people. Purva doesn't care what the others think about her. You should meet her.
Dipa : Now who is this Purva?
That woman from the morning?
Do you know her name also?
Sameer : Everyone knows about her. And don't think wrong. She is much older than me.
Ramla : Yes, she is around 36-38 years old.
Dipa : My god. You all know her age also?
And you want me to become famous or if I say it properly then become infamous  like her? Become the gossip of the town?
Sameer : We are not saying that. We are trying to explain to you that in this huge city no one cares about anyone. It's your choice, it's your freedom. You can wear anything. And where the others are wearing near nothing and going out without any problem then what will happen if you wear this? After all, you are wearing a saree, a traditional outfit. No one can say anything to you.
Dipa : Humm. But what about this? My skin is visible.
Ramla : Where, Madam? I can't see anything. You're looking absolutely ok.
Sameer : Yes, no one will notice anything.
Dipa : Sure?
Sameer : I'm saying to you. It's absolutely fine.
Dipa looked at both Ramla and Sameer. But she was not quite convinced. Then she went to the room. Sameer and Ramla went behind her. Sameer went into the room and Ramla stood at the door.
Dipa started observing herself in the mirror. She was looking down and observing her legs trying to measure the transparency and visibility of her skin.
Then she turned around, keeping her back to the mirror. She was turning her face and trying to look at her backless back and ass.
After a few seconds she finally said, not looking unusual, huh?
Is it showing much?
Sameer : No Dipa. It's absolutely normal.
Dipa was still turning around and observing herself in the mirror.
She said, Am I looking provocative?
Sameer : You are looking really sexy, Dipa. But not provocative. Now please let's go.
Dipa : Ramla Masi?
Ramla : Don't worry, Madam. You're looking beautiful.
Dipa : Ok, then let's go.
But remember, I want a new saree.
Sameer : I'll buy exactly the same saree like this, for you.
Dipa : Exactly the same? Hum? Where will you find that saree?
Sameer : Don't worry dear. I'll buy the same looking blouse also, maybe more attractive. But you've to promise me that you'll wear that outfit at the time of returning.
Dipa : Huh, first find the same saree and blouse then I'll think.
Sameer : No thinking. Promise me.
Dipa was confident that Sameer will not find the exact same saree so without thinking much,she said, ok promise.

[Image: 47cfa5ed-46d9-486c-8c30-80bbcc29bcc5-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 2dd312c4-3e17-474b-a46d-c236a1df8e1b-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: a-HR0c-HM6-Ly94e-Xotb-WVka-WEucz-Mu-ZGUu...Lz-A4.webp]
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Dipa : Masi, close the door. And don't let any stranger get in. And don't get lost in watching tv serials.
Ramla: Don't worry madam, I'll be careful. And don't get very late.
Sameer : Don't worry Auntie, we Will be back with 8 or max to max 8.30.
Dipa : Yes, and I'll give you the milk after returning home. Oh, do you bring the feeding bottles?
Ramla, Yes, Madam.
Dipa : Ok, bye. Take care.
She then kissed Tukun softly and cuddled him and said, bye bye Tukun sona. Don't be so naughty with Grandma. We will be back soon.

Dipa was walking on the lane, holding Sameer's arm. She was very nervous and was continuously looking around to see if anyone was looking at her or not. She was wanting to do this eagerly but feeling very shy.
Sameer realized that and held her tightly.
Many vehicles and pedestrians crossed them.
A few looked twice at her but then again went on their own way.
Dipa: Samir, can't we book an OLA or Uber?
Sameer : I had thought of it.but the fare of the taxi is very high. Almost 400.
Dipa : where are we going? How far?
Sameer : We are going to City South Mall.
Dipa : Oh my god. And you are planning to go by what?
Bus?
Sameer : Arre, tension not. Let's go up to the main road. We will take a yellow taxi.
Dipa : Oh no. I've to walk there?
Sameer : Don't worry dear. See no one is giving any special attention to you. Then?
Dipa : But a few men look at me several times.
Sameer : That's because of your constant effort of adjusting the saree. And yes you're looking so sexy that's why. Take their look as complements Walk smartly. Don't care about others. No one's gonna harm you.
Dipa also realized that nothing odd is happening. Everything looks normal.
So, slowly she became normal. And started walking normally. She forgot that she was naked underneath the transparent saree.
They reached the main road soon and then took a taxi to the mall to South Kolkata, far away from their house.

Reaching the mall and seeing the people and their clothing there Dipa masmarised. She never thought that the girls and even the mother's with their kids could wear such tiny revealing clothes in public.
Looking at those hot women wearing tiny clothes Dipa started feeling that she is over clothed.
Dipa : Issh, how are these women wearing such skimpy clothes? Are they bad women?
Sameer : Bad women? What do you mean by bad women? They all are from good and rich families. And due to their financial prosperity they have the liberty to wear anything. No one can question their clothing sense. And these outfits are considered to be elegant and sexy, not slutty or vulgar.
Dipa : maybe. But we are from a middle class background. People will question us for everything.
Sameer : Then throw these middle class mindsets and let's go in. Remember what the Doctor said, you've to be bare skinned as much as possible.
They went to a western outfit fashion store and Sameer chose some outfits for her.
Dipa : Isshh, chhi chhi, I can wear these. These are like inner wear. Can't be worn in public and you're telling me to wear them on a daily basis in public?
Sameer : Oh, come on Dipa. You're not in a village. You're damn in Kolkata, a metropolitan city. And think about your skin allergies.
Think about your son. Don't think about the judgmental public.
A very beautiful, attractive saleswoman came and asked, May I help you? She was wearing a very flimsy saree, very low on hip, provocative even elegant.
Dipa said, No, no it's ok. We are just wandering around.
Sameer : Arre what, Dipa, No madam, we are here to buy some clothes for her comfort.
The saleswoman : For comfort? Means Sir?
Sameer: Actually my wife has an issue with her skin.
Dipa : Ah, Sameer, stop na.
Sameer : Why Dipa? If you try to hide your problems then how will we be able to solve the problems?
Ok, do one thing. You tell your own problems to…to..?
The saleswoman : I'm Shefali, Sir.
Sameer : Oh, nice to meet you Shefali. Dipa, please tell your problems to Miss Shefali.
Dipa : Ah, actually I'm allergic to clothes. My skin can't tolerate any kind of clothes. So the doctor suggested that I wear as little as possible. Or being….you know…
Sameer : Doctor told her to be naked all the time. But….
Shefali couldn't hide her giggles but then she controlled herself and said, I'm sorry. But I never heard about this kind of disease before.
But I can understand your problems madam. And now I can understand why you're wearing saree like this. But don't worry. I've a perfect solution for.
Our company used to manufacture and sell all kinds of garments. From sport's wear to ethnic Indian Sarees.
Come let me show you some outfits for you.
When Shefali was talking like that and giggled Dipa felt so embarrassed but at the same time an itching started inside her vagina. Her clit started twitching.
Her nipples erected.
Shefali was picking up some tops, shirts, skirts and shorts. Sameer was also instructing her what to pick up for trial.
Shefali was handing over the outfits to Sameer.
Dipa looked at the price tags and whispered, Somir, these outfits are too expensive.
Sameer: Sussshh. Don't worry.
Then he turned to Shefali and said, miss Shefali, do you have a little shorter dress? Like thin shoulder strings.
Shefali : You mean to say spaghetti strap?
Dipa : Yes yes. But how can I wear….
Shefali : Why not madam? Look, you are already wearing a beautiful blouse.
Dipa : But how can I wear such skimpy clothes? What will the others say?
Shefali : They Will not say anything. They Will just admire your beauty, they will wonder at your brave boldness. And if they say something then take it as a compliment.
Sameer : Yes. And if you look hesitant then they will react. But if you stay confident then nothing Will happen.
Shefali: Now come on madam, Let's try these outfits first.
And Sir, please stay here. That's the ladies trial zone, you know.
Sameer : But I want to see. I mean if I can't see the outfits then how will I decide? Dipa will not decide anything, if possible she will reject everything.
Shefali : Ha ha ha, don't worry Sir. You stay here. Madam will come out after wearing every outfit.
Sameer : Yes that will be fine.
Dipa : But, how can I come here? So many customers here… and other sales executives, so many male salesman also…
Shefali : don't worry madam, all our customers here come to buy such kinds of clothes. See that woman coming out from the fitting room.
Shefali indicated a direction.
Dipa and Sameer saw a woman was coming out in sexy lingerie and walked almost to the middle of the showroom, where her middle aged husband and teenage son were waiting for her.
And no one was reacting unusually.
Looking at them Dipa felt some relief and took the first outfit from Shefali and went into the fitting room.
The saree was continuously coming out from the string and slipped down very low on her waist. She just gave one pull and the saree scrambled down around her feet. She unhooked the blouse and became naked, she put the saree and the blouse in a basket used to put the tried on clothes by the customers. Then she wore the first outfit.
It was a formal shirt and a red pencil skirt. She came out from the cubicle and showed the outfit to Sameer and Shefali.
Shefali : Hummm, you're looking like a sexy corporate office secretary, haha.
Dipa : Blushed.
Shegali: Just tung the shirt inside your skirt, madam.
Dipa : Oh, okk.
She was about to go inside the trial room but Shefali stopped her.
Shefali : What Madam, you don't have to go inside the cubicle just to tug the shirt hem into your skirt. Do it here.
Dipa widened her eyes but then looked around. A sexy young lady was standing in a transparent blue night wear in a door opened cubicle.
Dipa took a deep breath and pulled her little fatty belly in and started tugging the hem of the shirt inside her skirt.
Shefali went to her back and tugged the backside of her shirt into her skirt.
Sameer: Yes, now you're looking elegant.
Shefali : Yes, madam. And this outfit is really an elegant one. And see there are pockets on both sides of the shirt. So you can easily wear it without any bra inside. The pockets will hide your nipples and the areolas too.
Dipa : But the rest of my breasts?
Sameer : Ahh, that is not so prominent. You can wear it anywhere without any problem.
Dipa : But the skirt is very plain.
Shefali : Ah, don't worry, I'm giving you another one. Look at this.
Dipa again went in and tried the new skirt. The skirt was coming up to her mid thigh. So there was no risk of an up skirt.
Now Dipa said, Somir, I have no issue with this outfit.

[Image: 9062fdd4-1986-4c9c-86bf-9c4231153a22-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: c9b78355-c199-4b1e-8f8b-5fec5cc95527-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: fcbaffb0-2a2d-4b2e-9659-e2f4a65443d4-thumbnail.webp]
[Image: 6a0f4de2-668d-4a3a-93a6-a9cef94a34ac-thumbnail.webp]
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply