Adultery A husband's mistake
(29-07-2024, 07:29 PM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: Is the story completed?  Where is the connection between the title and story. What happend to husband mistake. Now is this wife mistake? looks like the author want to end this forcefully.

Bro I have mentioned this multiple times that the story started without the whole picture in mind and every update was spontaneous. The relevance of the title might change as the updates happened in continuation with the previous one. You can think of your own title. I don't expect you to appreciate my efforts but understand my limitations.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-07-2024, 09:46 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: U rock bro this is one of the best stories I had read keep going my only request is plz give quick updates or date so the we can read

Thank you bro. I try my best. But to let you know I work on all seven days. I have very little time. I spend whatever time I have to share an update, but I see few readers don't care about my personal challenges. 
However I'll try to share updates as soon as possible
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 09:49 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: There are many loose ends to be tied???

Yes bro. That's why I have mentioned THE END. Which means there are few updates for the open questions
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 10:40 PM)Muralimm Wrote: The twist was expected but the end was unexpected

Wonderful grate update bro thank you for taking time and updates on time

Continue with on flow of the story line
Take time and updates on posible

Thank you for your continued support bro. Will do my best.
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 10:49 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Continue with new plot points to justify to the story title

Sure
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 10:51 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: Is that Raghava that killed vimal and pooja?
What else did he do.
How did he hide the conspiracy.
too much of questions

Yes bro. I thought of keeping that as a suspense. But I thought better to reveal as I get too many questions. I will share a few updates to explain the hidden scenes
Like Reply
(30-07-2024, 06:21 AM)Arya_stark Wrote: Woahhh.....unexpected dood.....will there b nxt update or the story is finished?????

Whether to continue the story or not depends on the readers, but I shall share a few updates to answers unanswered questions.
Like Reply
(30-07-2024, 03:45 PM)kmjhs Wrote: Thanks for such a turn. Last post made it one of my favs in the site. Hats off brother. Keep it up.

Thank you for your love and support bro.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Abhi to suru hua hai asli khel
Like Reply
Vimal is not just only culprit. There is john and friends. Only thing that hurts that how vimal started as innocent young man and ended like cruel villain. sharath started like a villain turned a hero at last. Great writing dude. Hope you complete the story on high.
Like Reply
Finally someone has finished a story properly instead of stopping in the mid.
Nice update bro. Didn't expect Sharath behaviour. It's gud that you can continue next part with him.

Plan and outing with sukanya and raghava, Meena and Sharath to a secluded place or a resort at off season when crowd is very less. So that they can do some adventures openly. Both can exchange partners.

Sharath and sukanya go out like a forest or water falls and enjoy there and she explains what's happened there to raghava afterwards.

Will be waiting for your next updates.
Like Reply
lovely writing bro...
enjoyed every bit of it.. be it suki getting taken over.. or meena to the rescue.. or sharath shwoing his gnetlemanly behaviour and finally our raga showing who he really is and what he is capable of

it was one of a great ride....

Like Reply
Good story but if u can add pictures and gif or clips that would make more interesting
Like Reply
(30-07-2024, 07:23 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Whether to continue the story or not depends on the readers, but I shall share a few updates to answers unanswered questions.

Ok bro......intha weekend update iruka....
Like Reply
(31-07-2024, 12:49 AM)abhirajfree Wrote: Abhi to suru hua hai asli khel

Keep watching for updates
Like Reply
(31-07-2024, 05:38 AM)NityaSakti Wrote: Vimal is not just only culprit. There is john and friends. Only thing that hurts that how vimal started as innocent young man and ended like cruel villain. sharath started like a villain turned a hero at last. Great writing dude. Hope you complete the story on high.

Thank you buddy
Like Reply
(31-07-2024, 03:49 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Finally someone has finished a story properly instead of stopping in the mid.
Nice update bro. Didn't expect Sharath behaviour. It's gud that you can continue next part with him.

Plan and outing with sukanya and raghava, Meena and Sharath to a secluded place or a resort at off season when crowd is very less. So that they can do some adventures openly. Both can exchange partners.

Sharath and sukanya go out like a forest or water falls and enjoy there and she explains what's happened there to raghava afterwards.

Will be waiting for your next updates.

Let's see if we can continue with part 2. Before that I would like to close all the unanswered questions. Will start one by one.
Like Reply
(01-08-2024, 07:55 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: lovely writing bro...
enjoyed every bit of it.. be it suki getting taken over.. or meena to the rescue.. or sharath shwoing his gnetlemanly behaviour and finally our raga showing who he really is and what he is capable of

it was one of a great ride....

Thank you bro. Please share your views and feedback about further updates
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 12:02 PM)Laddu999 Wrote: Good story but if u can add pictures and gif or clips that would make more interesting

I have constraint of time bro. I use all the available time for writing. Let's see
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 12:55 PM)Arya_stark Wrote: Ok bro......intha weekend update iruka....

Will try bro.
Like Reply