Adultery A husband's mistake
Thank you all for your continued support. Actually I was very busy and have shortage of time. I had to organize my time based on criticality of the need. Although I knew that you support this thread, I saw that there were none who were interested last weekend when I opened the thread, I saw no comments for update, so I had started working on something else. I just got my time out. As I told I did not have a prior idea about what the story would be. That is the reason when you question about the relevance of the title, you are justified, because I didn't know the story then. I also do not know where it would lead. I respect your views, but I cannot incorporate all your inputs. I know most of you support me, and I know some of you talk ill of me in other forums and threads. I'm not worried about that. The story I wrote is just my first attempt.
[+] 2 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After a ten-minute walk they reached the farm house. It was a modest farmhouse built in around four thousand square feet. But Sukanya was petrified to find the parking lot empty.
Sukanya: You said that your friend will have a vehicle you can borrow? But the place seems to be empty.
Vimal: Don’t worry. He has a habit of roaming around his property. Let’s wait for him.
Sukanya: What? How do you know how long he will take?
Vimal: Don’t worry. Let me call him.
He walked a few staps and dialled a number.
Vimal: He John! Where are you?
Vimal: Oh! Should I wait?
Vimal: Ok. No problem I’ll take the key.
Vimal: Alright. Bye.
He walked towards Sukanya.
Vimal: He went to his estate nearby. He’ll be here in 45 minutes.
Sukanya: What? Do we have to wait for that long? Where do we go?
Vimal: Don’t worry. He left the key. He asked to wait inside.
He led her to a shoe stand and promptly picked a key from one of his shoes. He gave her a smile and signalled her to come. As Sukanya hesitantly walked, he unlocked the door. As Sukanya walked, her heartbeat rose. She began to sweat. She followed him into the building.
Looking at the other side, there were three bikes and a car already parked in the back side of the building just out of sight.
As they stepped into the farmhouse, Vimal closed the door and led her to the leather furniture in the middle of the hall. It looked so beautiful from the inside with an exquisite chandelier hanging in the hall. The floor was made with marble floor. Along with the adorable interiors, the air around felt intoxicating. Sukanya who was already fighting the effect of the drug felt weak with the aphrodisiac spray that kept weakening her resolve.
Vimal: Sit down while we wait, Suk.
She looked at him for a second and then sat on the sofa, carelessly tossing her handbag in the sofa. She noticed that there was a bottle on top of the table before her. Vimal picked the bottle and smiled mischievously.
Vimal: Looks like my friend had a party last night. This is a very popular game in the party.
He said showing the bottle. Sukanya understood the game, but she did not want to maintain old rapport with him again.
Vimal: It’s getting boring. Shall we play the game while we wait?
Sukanya: ‘NO’ she wanted to say, but she blurted out ‘Yes’
She did not realize that she agreed. Now there are two distinct personalities within her having their own thoughts, but the one inflicted with the drug began to make the decisions.
Vimal had a smile on his face. He got a message on his phone.
‘Start the game. We can’t wait any longer.’
He smiled after reading the message.
Vimal: Alright. Here are the rules of the game, although you know. Each of us will get a chance to spin. Whoever the bottle points to will have to either pick a truth or dare. And there is no chance of backtracking. If the bottle points in neutral direction it should be spun again until it points to either of us.
She was experiencing the effect of the drug and also the intoxicating room spray. She was slowly losing her defence.
Sukanya: I know.
He smiled victoriously and began the game. He started the game and spun the bottle. It kept spinning and meanwhile her heart rate increased. It spun and spun and finally stopped, pointing towards Sukanya.
Vimal: Hey! I win. Tell me dear. Truth or dare?
She did not want to dare anything as she felt it might be risky.
Sukanya: Truth
Vimal: (patiently, as he knew she will fall in line) Ok. Now, tell me the most outrageous thing you ever did.
She thought for a while debating internally if she should tell him or not. Finally, she decided to go ahead.
Sukanya: (Cleared her throat) When I was playing the game with my husband, he gave me a dare to go to the terrace and pick the clothes.
Vimal: (interrupted saying) Yeah, you told me that. You went without your inners.
Sukanya: No
Vimal was intrigued.
Vimal: Ok. Go ahead.
Sukanya: The dare was to go to the terrace and pick the dried clothes without anything except a bedsheet over me.
He was expecting much less outrageous act, but he was so shocked that he let his jaws fall while she continued.
Sukanya: As I was picking the clothes, the wind was too strong.
Vimal’s heartrate was increasing.
Sukanya: Suddenly the bedsheet I was wrapping flew away. And I… I… I was completely naked on the terrace.
Vimal swallowed his saliva.
Sukanya: Just then you came to the terrace to smoke. And… I hid myself behind the water tank.
Vimal had his dick rock hard and threatened to tear his jeans pant.
Vimal: That is how you know my smoking habit.
Sukanya: Yes (shyly)
He grinned ear to ear.
Vimal: Wish I had looked on the other side of the water tank. It would have been even more outrageous.
Sukanya suddenly started to imagine Vimal spotting her naked and fucking her mercilessly out in the open terrace. She imagined getting on her knees and sucking his dick while he kept smoking his cigarette. She imagined leaning forward and holding the pabangt wall and Vimal fucking her from behind. All her imaginations increased the heat between her legs. She held her legs together and rubbed her thighs against each other. Vimal understood the gravity of the situation and decided to play her.
Vimal: Your turn now.
He handed her the bottle, but rubbed her hand while giving it to her. This simple touch also invigorated her feelings. Her heart was erratically beating. She nervously spun the bottle. It spun and stopped pointing towards her. Vimal punched his fist in the air.
Vimal: I won again.
The table was actually tilted towards Sukanya and the bottle nozzle had a heavy ring it it’s neck due to which it would always stop pointing towards her. It was also preplanned.
Vimal: Truth or dare?
Sukanya: (still with a little bit of resolve) Truth.
Vimal: Alright. Now tell me. Is there anyone apart from your husband and me, you had thought about sexually?
He included himself in that bracket to condition her mind to the fact that she was sexually involved with him.
Sukanya: (Without a second though) No.
Vimal though in his mind, ‘that will change today.’ And smiled to himself. He had elaborately planned everything. He picked the bottle.
Vimal: My turn now.
He spun the bottle while looking into her eyes. He noticed that her eyes sunk deep and her lips quivered. She was staring at the bottle which again stopped at her.
Vimal: I win again. Looks like my lucky day.
He looked into her eyes to read her status. She looked to be floating and on the verge of breakdown. He knew that he can now do whatever he wanted, but he wanted to take it slow to let her suffer a little and beg him. So, he decided to instigate her.
Vimal: That’s a beautiful saree you are wearing. I want you to give it to me.
Sukanya looked at him in surprise. She was shocked that he made such a request for two reasons. One she did not want to play the games with him, and on the other side she was disappointed that he only asked her saree. She was also worried about what will happen if his friend arrived as she turned to the door and gave a doubtful glance. Vimal understood her predicament. Just then his phone rang. It was John. He picked the phone as she looked at him.
Vimal: Hello
John: What the fuck are you doing. Ask her to get fully naked. Can’t wait to fuck her.
There were six friends hiding in one of the bedrooms adjacent to the hall and are watching everything through the tinted window. Out of them five were male (John, Tarun, Raj, Venu and Sampath) and one female (Pooja) who was his girlfriend with whom he enacted a love failure to woo Sukanya.
Vimal: Oh! I see.
John: What the fuck? Show me her titties and pussy right now.
Vimal: No problem, dude. Take your time. But don’t forget to call me before coming.
John: What non sense.
Vimal: Ok, bye.
He disconnected the call.
Vimal: Hey Suk. My friend just called. He said it will take longer for him to finish his work and come here. May take an hour or more. He said he will call me before coming. So, it’s safe.
Sukanya had her apprehension cleared. She nervously took her hand to her shoulder and removed the saree pin. She dropped the saree pin on the table. He could notice her boobs rising and falling even despite her saree covering them. In an instant she let her pallu fall. Vimal’s heart skipped a beat. 

[Image: be3a18db4f8c8cb2d8ecfe493fd740b8.jpg]

He had seen her nude and even fucked her to his heart’s content, but the form she looked ravishing, her drunk expression and her explosive body language made her more alluring. She clumsily removed her saree and outstretched her hand towards him.
Vimal: You bring it to me.
She walked towards him with wobbly feet. She could not understand why she was feeling so vulnerable. She went close to him and handed over the saree to him. He deliberately took his take to take it from her. Meanwhile John was getting restless. He began rubbing his dick while his friends laughed at his desperation. Even they were so desperate to fuck Sukanya. They began dreaming about her from the day Vimal showed them her nude pic which he took in the balcony. They masturbated countless times dreaming about the prospect of fucking her. John was a crazy fan of her. Finally, the day has arrived. Pooja was always a part of their sex fest. She enjoyed the orgy and had sex with all of Vimal’s friends. The effect of the drug began to dominate her and she was not thinking sense. She gazed at him cluelessly. Her expectation was clear, but there was still an ounce of modesty left which shall dissolve very soon. Vimal took the bottle and spun again. As expected, the bottle stopped at her. She did not even think why the bottle always stopped at her. She was not sane enough.
Vimal: Truth or dare?
Sukanya: Dare (she said without a second thought)
Vimal: I’ll give you a task, but before that I need you to do something.
She waited for his instructions.
Vimal: Get up and come here.
She got up and walked to him.
Vimal: Are you sure you will not backtrack?
Sukanya is not in a position to say ‘no’. She just nodded. Vimal knew she would do it. He patted on his lap and gestured her to sit on it. Gradually, her resistance fizzled out completely like an aspirin in a carbonated drink. She sat on his lap. As soon as she set her ass on his lap, an electric shock passed through her body. Vimal felt it too. He sensually and slowly wrapped his hands around her and suddenly hugged her tightly. She lost her breath for a few seconds and then she started breathing heavily. His right palm landed on her left boob. He just kept it over her boob without pressing or rubbing. Sukanya was slowly turning restless. She expected him to press her boobs, but he kept his hand idly. She lost her patience and kept her hand on his hand and pressed it against her boob. He smiled within himself and released his hand away. She turned towards him and stared into his eyes.
Vimal: I’m sorry. I’m crossing the limit. I promised I would never again try any mischief with you.
He knew the state in which Sukanya was in. He was playing her. He wanted her to beg and kneel before him.
Sukanya: I take back my words.
Vimal: You will say this now and then again say that you have made a mistake and not want to do it again. You are only using me for your pleasure.
It was such a contrast to fact, but she was not in a position to argue.
Sukanya: I will not say that again. I’ll do anything you say.
Vimal smiled in satisfaction. He hugged her again, but started to unhook her blouse. Her breathing turned heavier. He peeled her blouse off her body and threw it in the direction of the room in which his friends were hiding. He slightly turned to face the room and expose her bra clad boobs to the audience. He then held her boobs and without a warning he squeezed her hard. She squealed in pain and pleasure. He hugged her as he wrapped his hands around her. He looked in the direction of the room and winked at the tinted glass. He then let his fingers crawl to the hook of the bra. He snapped it open. As he did that, Jogn almost skipped his breath as he boobs jumped out from the confines of the bra and the side view of her partially naked boobs made him rub his cock again. He stripped her off the bra and again threw it in the same direction. He lowered his face onto her boobs and began to gently suck. She took a deep breath. Slowly he increased the intensity of sucking while parallelly squeezing her other boob alternatively. She twisted like a snake as he did that. He made her lie down on the sofa and descended towards her navel as he kept kissing as he came down. He then in an instant pulled the know of her in skirt and pulled it down. She was now wearing only a red panty and her anklets, nothing else. He then asked her to kneel down. She obediently did as told. He then went near her and unbuckled his pant. What was to follow was no mystery. John was getting mad inside the room along with is other friends. He also unbuckled his pant immediately and looked towards Pooja.
John: Suck my dick and I’ll get you an iPhone.
Pooja without a second thought got on to her knees and began to suck. John kept looking at how Sukanya was sucking Vimal. He wished it was Sukanya who was sucking him. He held the back of Pooja’s head and started to fuck her roughly. Vimal was doing the same to Sukanya. He held her hair and fucked Sukanya’s face, smiling victoriously at his friends who knew that it won’t be long before each one of them did the same. They began imagining themselves in the place of Vimal. They could not believe such a beauty was naked performing some raunchy stuff and more shockingly, they would get their chance too. Now everyone got rid of their pants completely and then their shirts and got completely naked. They started fondling Pooja as they looked at Sukanya. She felt ten hands all over her.
Pooja: Bloody beasts. Poor girl. I wonder if she will be able to handle everyone.
As she was sure none of them will go without having their fill of fun with her and she would be at their service throughout the night. Meanwhile Vimal brought Sukanya on her feet and carried her to the next bedroom. As he walked past the room, he signalled 5, indicating that he will signal them in five minutes. He took her to the next bedroom and shut the door without locking it. He pushed her on the bed. As she fell on the bed, she saw a handbag just like one Meena had.
Sukanya: Is this Meena’s?
Vimal suddenly turned cautious.
Vimal: Ah! My friend’s girlfriend also has a similar bag. Now don’t think about unnecessary things.
He said and threw it on a chair beside the bed.
Vimal: Let’s play a game.
Sukanya looked at him in bewildered.
Vimal: I’m sure it will be an unforgettable experience.
Saying so, he went to the wardrobe and took two pieces of clothes. She did not understand the reason.
Vimal: Raise your hand up.
As he said that, she obeyed him like a puppy. He tied her hands above her head to the headboard of the bed. He then took the next piece of cloth and tied it around her eyes. She twirled uncomfortably.
Vimal: Trust me. You’ll love it.
He then moved to the corner of the room and took a bowl of ice cubes from the mini refrigerator. While he did that he messaged on his mobile. As he took the bowl of ice cube and kept it near the bedside stand, he put one in his mouth. He then crawled over her. He put his mouth over her nipple and she felt a sudden surge of exotic sensation. She sucked her breath hard and raised her chest further.
Vimal: How do you feel it?
Sukanya: Hmmmm… Ummmm… Ahhhhh
She only kept moaning. Meanwhile naked John stealthily entered the room. His cock jumped as he saw naked Sukanya on the bed twisting and turning in sexual arousal. Looking at her state, he knew that he could fuck her without the blindfold. Vimal gave him a smile. John had made one request to Vimal that he should be the one removing her panty. He was going to fulfil that wish of him. John jumped in joy and punched in the air. He signalled to john and pointed towards the camera hidden in the corner. John quickly set the camera and turned it on. He then slowly knelt on the bed and crept towards her crotch. He kept looking at her stained panty and wondering as if he was looking at a world wonder. Meanwhile Sukanya was twisting more. He came back to reality and urgently kept his hands on the elastic of her panty and pulled it hard. He slipped it out through her legs. As soon as he did that, he plunged his face between her legs and began to suck her pussy. She screamed like a maniac. His friends stood outside and didn’t know what was happening as they heard nothing. It was a sound proof room. He raised her knees and pushed it towards her boobs to gain better access of her pussy. He kept his one hand on her boob and squeezed them one by one. He bit the thigh intermittently as he sucked her pussy. She yelled in ecstasy as he did that. She was in the peak of arousal.
Sukanya: Why do you torment me like this? I can wait no longer. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuckkkk meeee…
She had tears as she said this. The blindfold got wet. John needed no invitation. He quickly retreated a bit and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He held her hips and gave a jerk. Only the tip of his cock entered and she moved her hip towards him to enable more insertion. While he pulled back and tried to push it forward with all his strength, Vimal held him by his hips and pulled him back. John was heartbroken that he almost had tears in his eyes. Vimal put his finger on his lips and asked him to move out. He did as was told. Vimal told her that he will bring ice cream and make a salad out of her.
Sukanya: I can’t wait. Please come fast.
Vimal: In a jiffy dear.
He said and pushed him outside. He shut the door.
Vimal: What the fuck are you doing? Don’t you know the rules? I’m the first and you shall be the last to fuck. That’s the order.
His friends gathered around will agree in unison.
His friend: Did he try any mischief?
Vimal: He was trying to jump the line.
His other friend: No way.
John: Alright. I’ll give you an offer you can’t refuse.
Vimal: What is that?
John: You owe me ten lakhs right. Let me fuck her first and you owe me nothing.
Everyone, including Vimal heaved a breath hearing his offer. Vimal had a smile on his face.
Vimal: Alright. Deal.
His friend: We can’t agree.
Vimal: Ok. Then give me one rupee more than his offer and you shall be the first.
Everyone became silent. Vimal gave a wink and thumbs up to John. He gave the broadest smile and walked to the door holding his cock.
He locked the door behind him because he did not want any disturbance with his useless friends. He looked at her nude angelic body and thought that he would have given an additional ten lakhs if he didn’t agree to the offer. He had in fact had sex with a few actresses who were hailed as sex bombs, but he didn’t pay this much even for them. Sukanya for him was multi-fold beautiful and sexier. He wished he could keep her for himself. He rushed to the bed and fell over her. He began kissing her from her feet and gradually kissed her legs and thighs. He gave hickeys on her thighs. She wailed in sexual longing. He then kissed her pussy and inserted his tongue. He licked and fucked her pussy with his tongue. Everything was getting recorded. He then moved towards her navel and dipped his tongue in her navel. She twisted. She had a blindfold so she didn’t know what was going to happen. Everything he did was a sudden attack on her, and it augmented her sexual peak. Her hands were tied so she was unable to do anything herself. She was at mercy. He then slowly ran his tongue over her belly and moved to the boobs. He quickly held the nipple at the end of his teeth and ran his tongue around it. She could not control the feeling. He squeezed her boobs hard. He then sucked her neck portion. Suddenly he had a thought. He did not want to fuck her without knowing who it was. He had the urge to look into her eyes as he fucked her. He kissed her lips hard and wrapped his hands around her head. Without informing he undid the blindfold. She was already closing her eyes. He kissed her to his hearts content and stopped. He looked into her eyes which were closed. He kept looking at her eyes until she opened her eyes. When she saw him, she was terrified. He had his hand over her boob as she looked at him. She was about to push him away when he squeezed her boob. She lost her resolve. She pulled his head and started to wildly kiss him. He smiled at his success. He started to rub his dick all over her belly. He held her hand and kept it over his dick. She gripped it tightly.
John: Do you want me to fuck you?
Sukanya stayed silent. Although she wasted to have sex, he was a complete stranger.
John: Tell me dear. Should I leave?
When he was about to leave, Sukanya held his hand.
Sukanya: Please fuck me.
John laughed loud and howled like a wolf. He removed the cloth which shackled her hands and threw it away. She hugged him and started to kiss him. After a few minutes of the tongue battle, she raised from her and looked at his cock. His held his cock and positioned at her pussy. He rubbed it over her pussy lips a few times, tempting her.
John: Should I fuck you, baby?
‘FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD’
He heard the voice from behind him. He recognised the voice. As he turned around, he received a thud on his face. Meena crashed a flower pot on his face. John was bleeding, but he was still standing like a rock, staring at Meena with cold stare. She was not scared as she marched towards him. Despite the blow, he was strong enough to knock her down. He marched ominously towards her. She threw blows mindlessly at him, but he held her by her neck. He almost lifted her off the ground as she chocked. As he smiled at her dying expression, he received another blow. This time it was Sharath. He took the glass bowl and broke it on his head. This time, he could not stand the blow. He collapsed on the floor. Holding the broken piece of bowl in his hand, he looked at Sukanya who was twisting like a snake on the bed. She was oblivious to what was happening around. Meena walked John to check if he’s dead or conscious. As she hesitantly walked close to him and checked his pulse, she was sure he was alive. She indicated that he was alive. She got up and found her handbag on the chair nearby. She immediately picked it up.
Meena: Get up Sukanya. We should leave before the rest of the gang comes.
Saying so she tried to lift her, but she resisted. Meena looked at Sharad and asked him to help her. She observed that he stood transfixed looking at her naked beauty. His cock turned rock hard. Meena understood his state.
Meena: Sharath!!!
Sharath came out of his trance. She shouted between her teeth so her voice doesn’t disturb John. She knew that the room was soundproof, so she knew that they gang outside would know nothing about what’s happening inside. He walked towards Sukanya shivering. He held her hands and tried to list her, but she resisted. She pulled Sharath and kissed him hard on his lips and held his hand and put it over her boobs. Meena was stunned at how they have turned her. She knew that she was given a strong dose of the drug. She observed that Sharath had started to cooperate. She stared at Sharath in anger, but she knew he was helpless. Any male would do the same when a sexy girl will invite him for sex. But all of a sudden, Sharath took his hand away and pushed her away. He immediately searched for something from his pocket. He took a pouch. It was a shot of tranquillizer.
Sharath: Hold her still, Meena.
She was shocked at his behaviour. She looked at him adorably and proudly as she held Sukanya. He gave her the shot and wrapped the bedsheet around her. For the first time she felt proud of choosing him as her sex partner. Although he was a beast at sex, he was a perfect gentleman. She had tears in her eyes. Sharath looked at her and raised his eyebrows questioningly. She just nodded and smiled.
Meena: Let’s get moving.
Sharath carried Sukanya as she still continued her struggle. He carried her bedsheet wrapped body over his shoulders and jumped out of the window they came in from towards the spot where they have parked the car in an inconspicuous spot. Meena followed them and quickly put her in the rear seat of the car. As Meena was about to start the car, Sharath stopped her and asked her to go to the rear seat with Sukanya. She stared into his eyes and kissed his lips for a couple of seconds. She walked to the rear seat with overwhelming joy. They silently moved away from the spot in the car. Everybody’s heart was beating at high rate, each for different reasons. Sukanya hugged Meena and crushed her with her hug. She understood that the effect of the drug did not fade off.
Sukanya was still twisting and turning, rubbing her legs. She looked at Sharath lustfully.
Meena understood the gravity of the situation. She felt it was perfectly fine as it would comfort everyone and ease the tension.
Meena: Sharath. Please stop the car.
Sharath stopped the car and looked behind. Meena looked into his eyes and said.
Meena: It’s ok. I can understand the mindset of both of you. It is perfectly normal as it’s a weird situation. I will stand outside. You two go on.
As Meena was about to go out.
Sharath: Wait Meena. It was true that I had lusted Sukanya and wated to have sex with her at any cost. Any cost doesn’t mean, by cheating or taking advantage of her weak moment. She may want to have sex with me now because of the effect of the drug, but she will regret after the effect fades off. If she consciously agrees to have sex with me, I shall be the happiest man. Until then it’s my duty to take her to some safe place.
Meena’s respect for him increased further. She smiled and sat back. She held Sukanya and comforted. Nobody spoke a word as they drove. Meena asked Sharath to stop the car at a garment store. They cannot take Sukanya nude to her apartment. As he stopped at a store, she asked Sharath to stay with her until she came. Sharath was in a delicate position, but had to accept. Meena went and quickly bought a simple long frock and quickly returned. Sukanya was lying on the seat but was slightly moaning hoarsely. Meena got into the seat.
Meena: Move. Let’s go.
As they drove, she lifted Sukanya and with great difficulty slipped her into the dress without the inners. Sharath could have fulfilled his dream of fucking his dream girl, at her own will, but he controlled his urges. He took them to the apartment, but she was not in a normal position. They were sure that if the housekeeping staff or some tenants saw her in that position, they would have wrong ideas about her. Hence, they decided not to take her to her flat.
Sharath: What should we do?
Meena: It’s not proper to take her to her flat in this state. Let’s go somewhere else until she gets normal.
He thought for a moment.
Sharath: If it is ok for you, we’ll go to my flat.
As Meena nodded, he drove the car to his flat. It was 15-minute drive from there. He parked the car in the parking and helped Sukanya out of the car at a dignified distance. Meena held her and walked her to the lift. The atmosphere in the lift was very erotic, but everyone was in control, except Sukanya. They went to Sharath’s flat which was on fourth floor. Meena took her to a bedroom and tucked Sukanya in a bedsheet. Sukanya now lay on the very same bed on which Meena had rough sex with Sharath. She switched on the AC and was about to walk outside, but Sukanya held her hand and requested to stay. She sat beside her as Sukanya tried to calm her senses. The effect of the tranquilizer had to some extent began soothing her down and she began to sleep. The calmness of the night added sense to the calming down of her storm within.
Meena: Relax my dear.
Sukanya although calmed still had her mental turmoil intact. Meanwhile Sharath prepared coffee and brought three cups, but Sukanya had her eyes closed. Although she didn’t sleep, he didn’t want to disturb her. Meena took one cup and started sipping her coffee while Sharath drank his, both silently without speaking a word. Even after finishing their coffee, they maintained silence. About an hour passed without any word spoken. Sukanya suddenly opened her eyes. She looked at Meena and then at Sharath.
Sukanya: I’m sorry for all the trouble caused. I’m really ashamed of myself.
Meena quickly moved towards her and helped her get up from the bed.
Meena: Hey, not at all dear. I’m sorry I was not there sooner.
Sukanya: You saved me from a disaster. I’m indebted to you.
She looked at Sharath and slightly bowed down in embarrassment.
Sukanya: I’m sorry if I had done anything stupid.
She said to Sharath.
Sharath: Not at all. We were very much worried about you. But now happy that you are out of trouble.
He again thought if she was totally out of trouble. Meena looked at Sharath and signalled him not to remind him about the incident. She knew that there was a camera placed in the room. She was scared if that be of any future trouble. She was glad that Sukanya did not think about that.
Sukanya also remembered seeing a camera in the room, but she tried her best to put everything out of the mind. She remembered everything in haze.
Sukanya: I want to go to my flat.
Meena: Sure baby. Let’s go.
Before they left, Meena called Mrs Nair to know the status of Rohan. She was shocked at what she heard. She hung up the call with her jaw dropped and sweating forehead. Sukanya was lost in her own world as she walked towards the car, while Sharath noticed it.
‘What happened?’ he gestured her with a whisper.
She gestured him to wait and told Sukanya to get in the car and closed the door while Meena.
Meena: You know what? security officer had arrived at Vimal’s house. (She whispered to Sharath)
Sharath: (Shocked) What happened?
Meena: Don’t know they are still at the flat. Let’s not go there until we know what happened.
Sharath: Ok. Let me drive around for some time. Meanwhile you call Mrs Nair and know the matter.
Meena nodded and took a seat beside the driver seat as Sharath got into the driver seat.
Meena: Lay down and relax baby. We’ll be home shortly.
Sukanya thought it was a good idea and laid down on the rear seat placing her head at the side of the driver. Meena was glad as she could talk without disturbing her. She shared one of the Bluetooth headset to Sharath so that he can also hear their conversation and immediately called Mrs Nair.
 Meena: Hello Mrs Nair.
Mrs Nair: Oh baby. It’s haywire here. You know that Vimal was in love with this girl, Pooja, right? You know what she did?
Meena: What?
Mrs. Nair: Such a shameful girl. She was with a group of 5 boys. You know what Vimal did?
Meena: (Confused) What did he do?
Mrs. Nair: He killed the girl along with the boys. Stupid boy, then killed himself.
Meena looked at Sharath in shock.
Meena: What? What are you saying Mrs. Nair?
Mrs. Nair: Yes baby. That’s what the security officer is here for. They came to know that he had already attempted suicide for the girl. Now they are convinced that he was very possessive about the girl and he killed them in vengeance.
Meena: (Really in disbelief) Can’t believe it.
Mrs. Nair: Poor boy lost his life because of a girl.
Meena thought how contrasting life was. He actually shared Pooja with all his friends gleefully. She was not his girl friend in fact. She was just a tool to help him trap girls. But what Mrs. Nair told her didn’t make sense to her. She was very confused and when she looked at Sharath, he was no less confused. She stared at him for a few seconds and held his hand in gratitude. He had done so much and took a huge risk for her. She initially didn’t believe he could be a part of her plan. She knew that he lusted Sukanya and believed that he was doing all this so that he can have a chance to fuck her. But he proved her wrong. She really can’t believe things ended so smoothly. Sharath turned the car in the direction of their apartment. They reached their apartment in 30 minutes. Sharath parked the car and Meena helped Sukanya out of the car. Sukanya was conscious enough to walk on her own, but she suddenly felt conscious of her attire and she felt uncomfortable. She quickly rushed to the lift before anyone saw her in that dress. Meena and Sharath followed her to the lift. She shut her eyes as the lift door closed. She felt her heart beat rise. She badly wanted to go to her flat, but now feeling sceptic about it. She opened her eyes as the lift jerked to a stop. She walked behind Meena trying to hide from anyone’s view. She was wearing only the frock with nothing inside. She literally felt as if she was walking naked. As soon as she reached her flat, she quickly opened the door and moved inside. She then stopped and looked back at them with tearful eyes. She was extremely grateful to them for helping them. She then turned back, but then again turned towards them. In a sudden shocking moment, she quickly rushed towards Sharath and hugged him for a second. She then withdrew from him and looked at him.
Sukanya: Thank you for doing what you did today.
Sharath felt ecstatic and gave a broad smile. She waved good bye and turned away closing the door behind. Meena looked at Sharath and saw him blushing. She gave a taunting smile and knocked him with her elbow. She went to Mrs. Nair and picked Rohan who had already slept. She thanked her for her help. Mrs. Nair wanted to talk about the security officer case, but Meena couldn’t stand any longer. She wanted to go to her flat. She walked into her flat where Sharath was already waiting. She put Rohan on the bed neatly securing him between the pillows. She eagerly walked to the other bedroom where Sharath was waiting. He was sitting on the bed thoughtfully. She walked near him.
Meena: Hello hero.
Sharath felt so proud of himself as she sounded very genuine when she said that.

As Sukanya walked listlessly to the bedroom, she was startled when she saw switched on. She turned off the light when she went out which was her habit. She felt scared. She suddenly remembered that she did not use her key when she opened the door. She began to panic. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she screamed at the top of her voice. When she turned, she was pleasantly surprised. Raghava was standing with an embarrassed smile. He wanted to surprise her, but felt uncomfortable when she was scared. But in a moment her fear turned into tears of joy as she saw him.
Raghava: I finished my work sooner as I couldn’t wait to be with you.
She hugged him and kissed him all over her face like a mad girl. He hugged her back.
Raghava: I like your dress.
He said kissing her neck. Sukanya realized her attire and hugged him tighter. She was naked in no time. He was surprised when he saw her naked beneath her frock. She felt ashamed, but he only appreciated her beauty. She felt a little comfortable when she felt that he was not disgusted. The effect of the drug although waned off, had a slight impact. The tigress within her woke up. She pushed her husband to the bed and climbed on top of him. She put her legs on either side of his hip and leaned closer to him. She gave a wild kiss sucking his lower lip and inserting her tongue inside his mouth. He began sucking her tongue. While she did that, she ripped his shirt off. She broke the kiss with a sound and then began kissing him on his neck. She sucked his neck which almost sucked his breath off. She began travelling downwards and kissed his chest. She then sucked his nipples one by one. He felt like he was in heaven. His cock stood like a rock, poking her ass through the fabric of his pant. She then travelled lower and kissed his belly and biting intermittently. He jumped in pleasure. She then took her hand to the pant and undid the belt and then button. She then got up from him and pulled the pant with force and peeled it off his body. She then went to his cock and planted a kiss on his cock through the underwear and gave a gentle bite. He trembled as she did that. She then ripped off his underwear and kissed on the head of his cock. Raghava’s dream finally came true. He closed his eyes as she extended her tongue and licked the rose bud. He wanted to see the beauty of his wife sucking his cock. She then swallowed his whole cock and started to suck it vigorously bobbing her head up and down. He began to squeeze her boobs as she continued sucking his cock. He could not stand any longer as it was so stimulating for him. He began to shoot his cum in her mouth. She kept it in her mouth and stared at his eyes. She might have sucked cocks before her husband, but she wanted to give him the distinction of being the first person whose cum she drank. She drank his cum in a gulp. She then cleaned his dick, looking into his eyes. His cock immediately sprang back to life. She smiled shyly at him. She then sat on top of him and guided his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He gave a powerful jerk as he entered her. She began jumping on top of him as her boobs bounced. He held her boobs as she jumped on his cock. The sound of their love making continued for a very long time. Raghava liked her transformation. It was a long night for them.
The next morning Sukanya woke up with a sense of security as her husband was beside her. She slipped into the frock and walked to the kitchen. She made herself a coffee and walked to the sofa in the hall. She switched on the TV and played some pleasant music as she sipped her coffee. She leisurely had her coffee and placed the cup on the table just when she noticed her handbag on the table. She suddenly began to sweat. She recalled the incidents and remembered her handbag left at the farm house. As her gaze fixed on the handbag, she was terrified. She then heard the footsteps behind her. When she turned, she saw her husband walk towards her with a comforting smile. She began to cry when she realized the situation. She was confused how her handbag arrived in her hall when she left it there. He sat beside Sukanya and explained her everything. He had cameras placed in the house and he knew everything that had happened. When Sukanya realized that her husband knew about her dalliance with Vimal, she felt ashamed and unable to face him. He then assured her.
Raghava: Look dear. I placed the cameras only to make sure you are safe. I had no intention of spying on you. When I knew about your friendship with Vimal, I felt suspicious of him due to various reasons, but I do not want to snatch your happiness. I let things go in the flow. Then I came to know about his suicide attempt, I did not feel it was natural. I got his details through friends of mine. I came to know that he was a habitual offender who lured women with a gang of friends and exploited them. I have enabled tracker on your phone so that I could know your whereabouts every time. I made sure you shall not stay out of my radar any time. When I saw him misbehave with you in the presence of Meena, and you slapped him, I understood that you were not comfortable with his advances. And then he began his plan. He got the date bang drug from black market and I tracked him. I understood his plan. I wanted to be on time to save you and I did. I felt they may trouble you in future, hence I made sure they don’t.
He said the last part of the dialogue with a wicked smile. Sukanya was stunned at what she heard. She felt ashamed of herself that her husband knew every brazen lustful act of hers. She hid her face in her palms. Raghava opened her hands and looked into her eyes.
Raghava: Look dear. I’m not at all annoyed with you. In fact, I want you to enjoy your life. I have a feeling that you had been subjected to injustice. Look at how beautiful you look. You deserve lot more than me.
Sukanya closed his mouth as he said that.
Sukanya: I’m lucky to have you as my husband. I only feel I don’t deserve such a wonderful person after all that I have done.
Raghava: Forget about what has happened. All that matters to me is your happiness. I know you have done no wrong. You are just manipulated.
Sukanya gave a guilty look at him. He looked back at her expecting her to say something.
Raghava: Look baby. You can talk anything to me. You know that nothing you say can offend me.
Sukanya: Don’t be so sure. You may hate me after you hear me.
Raghava: It’s a bet. What if you are wrong?
Sukanya: I’ll do anything you say.
Raghava: Deal.
Sukanya hesitated for many minutes. He did not understand what else that she would be hesitant after all that has happened.
Raghava: Trust me baby. Tell me what you have in mind.
Sukanya: You know I had feared that my life is over, but I got help. I had actually mistaken character. I had been a bad judge of character.
She still hesitated.
Raghava: Come on baby. Come straight to the point.
Sukanya: Can… Can I give a chance to Sharath?
Raghava was stunned. He just sat frozen as he stared at her. She got scared and tears started to roll down her cheeks. He suddenly began to laugh.
Raghava: You want Sharath to have sex with you?
Sukanya felt embarrassed when he spoke in such a brutal way.
Raghava: Go ahead baby.
Sukanya leaned on him and hugged him. His shirt became wet with her tears.

THE END
THE BEGINNING
[+] 11 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Hi All,
If anybody has any ideas or want to discuss about any personal experience or affairs, please ping me privately. Let's talk. Confidentiality assured.
Like Reply
Mr. rahulishere, you earned my respect. Good story and good finish.
Like Reply
This story I liked among my personal favourites, would be nice if you could add sex scenes between Sukanya and Sharath as a tail end and How Raghav too enjoy his wife 's transformation and a distraction of Sukanya's mind about enjoying sex with Sharath more will add spice to the tail end.
Like Reply
Dei Rahul, Machan... i love u da... Feel relaxed.its going to be kne of cult classic in xossipy.0
Like Reply
Dei Rahul, Machan... i love u da... Feel relaxed.its going to be kne of cult classic in xossipy.0
Like Reply
Everything is recorded in the camera in the farm house, the polis did not analyze that? That would have brought everything out. If someone helps you, open your legs for them is suk policy. good one.
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Is the story completed? Where is the connection between the title and story. What happend to husband mistake. Now is this wife mistake? looks like the author want to end this forcefully.
[+] 1 user Likes Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
U rock bro this is one of the best stories I had read keep going my only request is plz give quick updates or date so the we can read
Like Reply
There are many loose ends to be tied???
Like Reply
The twist was expected but the end was unexpected

Wonderful grate update bro thank you for taking time and updates on time

Continue with on flow of the story line
Take time and updates on posible
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Continue with new plot points to justify to the story title
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Is that Raghava that killed vimal and pooja?
What else did he do.
How did he hide the conspiracy.
too much of questions
Like Reply
Woahhh.....unexpected dood.....will there b nxt update or the story is finished?????
Like Reply
Thanks for such a turn. Last post made it one of my favs in the site. Hats off brother. Keep it up.
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 02:26 PM)3sivaram Wrote: Mr. rahulishere, you earned my respect. Good story and good finish.

Thank you bro
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 03:11 PM)Dhanapal Wrote: This story I liked among my personal favourites, would be nice if you could add sex scenes between Sukanya and Sharath as a tail end and How Raghav too enjoy his wife 's transformation and a distraction of Sukanya's mind about enjoying sex with Sharath more will add spice to the tail end.

Will add more updates bro.
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 04:49 PM)me.you Wrote: Dei Rahul, Machan... i love u da... Feel relaxed.its going to be kne of cult classic in xossipy.0

Thank you machan
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 07:18 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Everything is recorded in the camera in the farm house, the polis did not analyze that? That would have brought everything out. If someone helps you, open your legs for them is suk policy. good one.

If you have read the story attentively you would know that the handbag left by Sukanya will be home. It's evident that Raghava has some role to play. 
If someone helps with a grocery bag, or help with a car door, it's funny. But I guess you did not understand the gravity of the situation.
Like Reply