Adultery NAZRIN AN INNOCENT WIFE (With pics)
Good and hot. when is the next update coming?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very nice
[+] 1 user Likes subbulakshumi's post
Like Reply
Superb writing... excellent updates
[+] 1 user Likes Sushma2000's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Waiting buddy.. pls update
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 09:17 AM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Excellent update of teacher learning sex lessons from students and practicing sex banana
Normally m&lim woman wear burka and very traditional. The woman in this story is projected differently.

Yes. except the moslim movie stars, other woman wont go out without hijam or burkha.
Like Reply
Is it another dead end story?
[+] 1 user Likes Rahulf2p's post
Like Reply
Good story. Develop slowly
Like Reply
Very hot start and cold drop
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Super highly erotic story bro
Like Reply
i love your masterpiece work. Itz simply awesome.
Everyday for the last 3 weeks I check for an update, unfortunately I am getting disappointed.
Please Please Please post the update.
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
Sorry for the late update!! Wanted to explore how the story can go. i have decide which directions it has to go. This update is small but worth it.

Suggestions on how to make nazrin fuck Muthu Pravee Arun. what scenarios? but it should be slow.

UPDATE 5: 

Their responses were immediate. "What did he do?" Muthu asked, his curiosity piqued.

"I gave him a blowjob," Nazrin replied, her voice a little shaky with excitement. "Then I asked him to lick my pussy, and he did it. It was the best feeling I've ever had, and I finally had an orgasm."

Muthu and Praveen's responses were instant, their excitement palpable through the screen. "Wow, ma'am, that's so hot!" Praveen typed. "Did you enjoy it?"

Nazrin's thumb hovered over the screen as she considered her reply. "Yes," she admitted, her voice a sultry whisper. "It was incredible. But he... he came too soon while he fucked me. I wanted more."

Muthu's response was swift and knowing. "Ma'am, it's okay. Sometimes, men need a little... encouragement." His voice was a warm caress through the message. "Why don't you watch some videos tonight? We'll send you some good ones. You can... practice on yourself."

Nazrin felt a blush creep up her neck as she read the words. But the thought of seeing other people experience the pleasure she had just tasted was too tempting to ignore. With trembling fingers, she typed out a shy "please send me some videos."

Praveen's response was quick. "Ma'am, we'd be happy to help you explore. But there's one thing we want in return." His message had a playful edge to it, one that made her heart race.

Muthu chimed in, his words sending a shiver down her spine. "Ma'am, when you're feeling those amazing sensations tonight, we want to hear it. Record the audio of your moans for us."

Nazrin felt a thrill of excitement and trepidation at the request. It was a step further into the forbidden, a declaration of her newfound sexuality. Yet, the thought of their eager ears, listening to her most intimate moments, was a heady aphrodisiac. She took a deep breath and nodded, her eyes never leaving the screen. "Alright," she whispered, her voice a seductive promise. "I'll do it."

Setting the phone down on the bedside table, she positioned it to capture the sounds of her impending pleasure. With trembling hands, she reached down, her fingers slipping through her folds. She was still wet from her earlier encounter with Fahim, but the feeling was different now, tinged with a sense of power and rebellion.

[Image: 320px-Female-masturbation-fingers.gif]

Nazrin began to rub her clit, her eyes closing as she imagined the two students watching her, listening to her every gasp and whimper. She picked up the pace, her hips bucking slightly as she touched herself in a way that Fahim never had. "Yeah," she moaned softly, the sound of her own voice sending a thrill through her. She grew bolder, her moans growing louder as she whispered, "Oh yeah."

Her hand moved faster, her thumb circling her clit with the precision she had learned from the videos they had shared. "Fuck," she murmured, the word slipping from her lips like a secret. Her body was alive with sensation, each stroke bringing her closer to the edge.

The room was bathed in the soft glow of the bedside lamp, the only sound the slick of her fingers against her wetness. "Oh yeah," she moaned, louder this time, her voice growing in confidence. "Ahh, Muthu, it feels so good." The thought of the young men who might listen this later, knowing she was pleasuring herself for their benefit, added a layer of excitement she hadn't anticipated.

Her hand moved faster, her thumb circling her clit in the way that had driven her wild earlier that day. "Fuck," she whispered, the word slipping out like a secret shared in a darkened room. Her other hand cupped her breast, her thumb flicking her nipple, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her body. "Praveen," she gasped, her eyes squeezed shut as she pictured their eager faces. "Oh, yes, Praveen."

[Image: 25541219.gif]

Her moans grew louder, filling the room with the sound of her pleasure. She felt a strange sense of power, knowing that her voice was being recorded for them to listen to, to replay and savor. "AHHHHHHHH," she called out, her voice ragged. "I'm going to come for you guys." The thought of them hearing her, knowing she was coming for them, pushed her over the edge.

Her body tensed, her muscles tightening around her fingers as she rubbed her clit with fervor. "Oh fuck," she screamed, her voice echoing in the small space. The sound was raw and unfiltered, a testament to the intensity of her orgasm. Her back arched off the bed, her toes curling as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

The recording continued, capturing every gasp and whimper as she rode out her climax. The room was a symphony of passion, her moans the sweetest music to her own ears. "Yes," she murmured, her voice low and needy. "Oh god, yes." She felt her body convulse, her pussy clenching around her fingers as she reached the peak of pleasure.
[Image: 1342437168173.gif]

Her eyes snapped open, her breathing ragged as she slumped back onto the bed. The room was still, the only evidence of her orgasm the wetness between her legs and the heavy beat of her heart. She stared at the ceiling, her chest heaving, her mind racing with the implications of what she had just done.

Nazrin composed herself, her heart slowly returning to a steady rhythm. With a trembling hand, she reached for her phone, the screen casting a soft glow in the darkness. The recording of her moans played back in her mind, a secret symphony of pleasure that she had never allowed herself to indulge in before. She hit send, the audio file disappearing into the digital ether, heading straight for the eager ears of Muthu and Praveen.

The anticipation was unbearable as she waited for their response. She lay there, her body still humming with the aftershocks of her climax, her sari in disarray around her. The room was quiet, save for the distant sounds of the city outside, the occasional car horn and the rhythmic hum of the air conditioner. Her thoughts swirled like a tornado, a mix of excitement and trepidation at what she had just done.

Her phone buzzed, jolting her out of her reverie. She snatched it up, her eyes eagerly scanning the screen. The group chat was alight with messages from Muthu and Praveen. "Ma'am, that was incredible," Muthu's text read, his words a symphony of praise. "Your moans are so sexy."

Praveen's response was more direct. "Ma'am, can we masturbate listening to your moans?"

Nazrin's cheeks flushed at the audacity of the question. She felt a strange thrill at the thought of them touching themselves to the sound of her pleasure. Her heart raced, her breath shallow. She was torn between the excitement of the idea and the guilt of betraying Fahim. But the thrill of the forbidden won out. "Ok," she typed, her voice barely above a whisper.

The students' replies were instant, their excitement palpable. "Thank you, ma'am," they both sent, before their names disappeared from the chat, leaving her alone with her thoughts. She lay there, the silence of the room amplifying the buzz of the air conditioner. The anticipation of their messages was like a drug, a sweet agony that had her on edge.

Her eyes grew heavy with the weight of the day's events, and she found herself drifting into a fitful sleep, haunted by images of Muthu and Praveen's faces, their hungry gazes, and the sound of her own voice in the throes of pleasure. Her dreams were a tapestry of lust and desire, weaving together the threads of her reality with the dark fantasies that had been unleashed within her.

As the hours ticked by, the room grew colder, and the digital clock on the bedside table cast a stark blue light across the room. Nazrin shivered, her skin sticky with sweat and her heart racing from the vividness of her dreams. She reached for the blanket, pulling it over her naked body, but the fabric was a poor substitute for the warmth of flesh she craved.

The clock ticked away the hours, the glow from her phone the only source of light in the darkened room. Her body was still, but her mind was racing, replaying the events of the day, the taste of forbidden fruit lingering on her lips. The quiet was punctuated only by the occasional rustle of fabric as she shifted in the cold embrace of the bed.

Her eyes grew heavy, the weight of the day's excitement and the intensity of her climax pulling her into a deep sleep. Her dreams were a tangled web of desire and guilt, Fahim's gentle snores a distant reminder of the world she had left behind.
Like Reply
Amazing update.. I thought this will be another dead story but I was wrong..simply amazing
Like Reply
I would suggest take it slow..make nazeen a little conservative in sexual think and make her explore it with Parveen and muttu but don't go for direct sex or R-a-p-e..let them seduce her
Like Reply
Hot story and update
[+] 1 user Likes Logan's post
Like Reply
Great update! Now the students should send their videos back to Nazrin to see what she's missing in life!!
[+] 1 user Likes tomdickharry2024's post
Like Reply
Hot update!!! When will be the next update?? Shall we expect tomorrow?? Please tell the timing of next update....Cant waittt
[+] 1 user Likes Goddy's post
Like Reply
Worth update broo...Please upload next update on Tomorrow bro...Eagerly waiting broo...Make it slow and seducing broo....
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow78's post
Like Reply