Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
Will madhan make mother and daughter pregnant at a same time. Waiting to see. They have turned cock hungry sluts and deserves this.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very nice
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
good one
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
Nice ... Carry on
Like Reply
Time passes by with nothing interesting happening and it's finally night time.

Shankar arived from work.

Shankar - Priya, we have an office party in two days and this year the party is at our house.

Priya - What ? I don't have time to prepare...

Shankar - I told them that but that bastard Madhan, he spoke to boss earlier and got it fixed. I was hoping he would not come since he was sick but he said that he is better and that he will be coming for the party.

Priya - So this was Madhan's doing....

Shankar - Yes, I hate him so much, why does he not let me be in peace. I hope God just ends his life. Useless person.

Priya - You shouldn't say that about anyone.

Shankar - If you get the chance to be in a room with him for just 10 minutes. You will want to kill him yourself.

Priya just giggled.

Shankar - Why are you laughing, I'm serious. He is also coming for the party. When he comes you will understand what I am saying. You won't be able to stand in his presence for even 5 minutes. I can bet on this.

Priya - Oh yes I definitely wont be able to stand or "sit" in fact in his presence (While giggling.)

Shankar was going on and on about how terrible Madhan is and how Priya would hate every second of it.

Priya was just smiling because Shankar just attempted to make a bet that he already lost. 

Priya was thinking to herself - Shankar was saying I wouldn't be able be in a room with Madhan for 5 minutes, little did he know I spent the entire night with Madhan, getting fucked by him the whole night in a lot of different positions and he even had cum inside her in the hopes she would get pregnant.

Thinking about all this she got excited and took her mobile phone and went to the washroom. She got naked and sat on the toilet and texted Madhan.

Priya - Hi Madhan.

Madhan - Hey baby

Priya - I heard something about a house party.

Madhan - Yep, I got it arranged.

Priya - Why did you do it though ? I don't have time to prepare.

Madhan - You don't have to prepare anything, they will all just get drunk and eat chakna. While I'll be with you on your marital bed making a baby ❤️

Priya started touching herself and suddenly Madhan sends a picture of his dick.

Madhan - I hope you remember how this feels.

Priya - You really are so bad, you just arranged this party at Shankar's house so that you can fuck his wife.

Madhan - You are getting it wrong Priyanjali, I didn't arrange this party just so that I can fuck that madarchod's wife. I arranged it so that I impregnate that madarchod's wife. I won't be masterbating from now onwards. I'm saving all my cum for you.

Priya was getting so horny that she reacted to Madhan's previous message with a heart emoji.

Madhan sent another picture but this time of his hairy ball sac

Madhan - This ball sac has soo much cum filled for you baby. So you better be prepared it will be hard when I fuck you this Sunday night.

Priya was staring at his huge ball sac and remembered how hard Madhan fucked her the last time. She was getting so horny that she took a picture of her pussy and sent it to Madhan.

Madhan - Priyanjali baby, how is your ass soo big and your pussy soo small ?

Priya - The real question is, how did your big penis enter inside me ? Just look at the size difference.

Madhan - I'll remind you on Sunday night. I'm going to fuck you in so many different positions. Goodnight Priyanjali baby, I won't masterbate today or tomorrow. I'll just sleep and save the cum for your womb.

Priya - Okay goodnight Madhan....

Priya started cumming while imagining what all might happen. Just when she finished cumming she realised something. She was ovulating on that day and she has a high chance of pregnancy if someone fertile cums in her. She was in shock and panic now. She has to come up with a plan to make sure Madhan doesn't cum inside her.

She came out of the bathroom.

Shankar - What were you doing so long in the bathroom ?

Priya - Nothing much. I wasn't feeling well.

Shankar - I'm going to bed.

Priya - Okay goodnight dear.

Nothing happened on Saturday and finally it was Sunday evening. The party began

All of Shankar's office colleagues reached home including Madhan and Ravi.

Ravi was checking out Priya and smiled. He knew about the affair between Priya and Madhan.

Madhan was flirting with Priya openly.

Madhan was complimenting Priya on her beauty in front of all of Shankar's colleagues and Shankar was starting to get pissed. Because instead of asking Madhan to stop she was just blushing and smiling.

Sanjana - Papa have this and cool down.

Sanjana was doing her best to make sure she gets her dad knocked out.

They were all drinking and eating throughout the night.

Madhan and Sanjana made eye contact.

Madhan - Sanjana, could you please show me where the bathroom is at ?

Sanjana - Sure, come with me.

As soon as they reached the bathroom, Madhan held Sanjana's hand and took her inside with her. He started groping her breasts and they both started making out. Sanjana started kissing him back with the same intensity.

Madhan - Wait here I need to pee.

He removed his dick in front of Sanjana and started peeing in front of her. After peeing he turned to Sanjana.

Sanjana watched as he continued to pee, his flow was thick and strong.

Madhan - Can you clean my dick for me ?

Sanjana did the unexpected instead of using a towel to wipe the few drops of pee, she got down on her knees and sucked his dick.

Sanjana - Hope this is enough.

Madhan - It's good enough.

Sanjana - I thought you were planning to fuck my mother ?

Madhan - Yes, I plan to breed her not just fuck her. There is a difference.

Sanjana - You are a sick person.

Madhan - I know, I see you are doing your job well by keeping Shankar busy. Keep it up and if you need a little more help you can add this.

Sanjana - What is that ?

Madhan - Something to knock your father out. Don't add too much or you may kill him......You know what, add the entire pack into his drink. It doesn't matter anyways because I'll be taking his place soon.

Sanjana - Shut up and I don't need this.

Madhan - Just keep it.

Madhan spanked Sanjana's ass and he kissed her again and said

Madhan - Stay at my place tomorrow night, I want to fuck you too.

Sanjana with a smile - Are you planning to breed me as well?

Madhan - Yes, eventually I will. I do need to pass my genes right. I won't be marrying anyone. So this is my only option.

Sanjana - You act like my mother won't abort the child if she somehow gets pregnant. She is old you know.

Madhan - Let's hope for the best, if that doesn't work. You will take her place.

Sanjana rolled her eyes. Madhan left the bathroom and a few minutes later, Sanjana left too.

Madhan walked to the kitchen where Priya was cleaning the vessels. Madhan was standing directly behind Priya and he started groping her.

Priya - Madhan are you crazy, the kitchen is connected to the hall and has no door. Anyone can walk in. My husband is in the hall.

Madhan while squeezing Priya's round ass - Don't worry baby, I just can't help it when you are dressed like this.

Madhan then brought his face to hers and started kissing her. 

Madhan - Your pathetic husband is already drunk and so are the rest of them. So don't worry.

Priya - When are they all leaving ?

Madhan - Soon, trust me I want them to leave too. You know why right?

Priya -Yes, but Madhan. I don't think we should do it today. It's very risky. Everyone is home.

Madhan - Don't worry, Shankar is too drunk and Sanjana has gone to her room. Everyone will leave soon.

Priya - I'm still worried. Maybe I should just give you a blowjob and you can come on my face today?

Priya was worried about getting pregnant, she knew she was ovulating today. But she kept quiet.

Madhan - No, It'll be fine.

Madhan joined his colleagues in the hall and intentionally started a drinking game to see who could handle the most alcohol.

Ravi knew Madhan was upto something so he purposely started to lose and pretend to start getting drunk.

Madhan made sure Shankar was definitely drunk.

Madhan - Shankar you really can't handle any alcohol, look at Ravi and me. I bet even Sanjana can drink more than you.

Shankar was already drunk.

Shankar - Fill it up bastard. I'll show you.

Boss - That's enough, he can barely stand. Stop this Madhan. We all should leave now. We shouldn't be a burden to Shankar and Priya anymore.

Priya - You are not a burden sir. If you want you can stay for a bit longer.

Boss - No, that's fine. We should leave soon. It's already 12 am.

Priya - Okay, in that case, thank you for coming.

Boss - You are welcome, guys start leaving. I'll see you all on Tuesday.

Boss - Ravi seems to have slept and so has Shankar.

Priya - Let him sleep for a while.

Madhan - Priya Bhabhi, I'm also a bit tired. If you don't mind can I also stay behind for a few hours.

Priya - Yes Madhan, you can definitely stay.

Boss - Don't trouble her.

Priya - It's no trouble.

Boss - If you are fine with it then okay. But I'll go now. Takecare.

Priya - Takecare.

As soon as Boss and the other employees left, Madhan started unbuttoning his shirt in front of Shankar and Ravi, who were both drunk. Ravi was pretending but Shankar was drunk.

Priya was really shocked and couldn't believe the guts Madhan had.

Madhan grabbed Priya's hand and pulled her towards him and started kissing her in front of Shankar and Ravi.

Priya - Madhan please, this is soo risky.

Madhan - Relax, your trash husband is drunk. He doesn't know what's happening. Wait I'll show you.

Madhan still holding Priya in his arms walked up to Shankar and slowly kicked Shankar's head. Shankar looked up but was dazed and Priya was panicking so much.

Madhan - Shankar madarchod, you will have to sleep on the sofa today. Aaj mein teri patni ko chodne wala hun. 

Madhan then slapped Shankar hard and Shankar fell to the ground. He then lifted Priya and started carrying her to her marital bed.

Priya just looked back at her husband that was on the floor. She couldn't believe she let someone do that to her husband and that same someone is planning to get her pregnant today.

Madhan threw Priya on the bed. And he stood beside the bed without his shirt.

Priya was way too horny. She was just staring at Madhan's hairy chest.

Madhan - Help me unbuckle my belt.

Priya crawled to Madhan and started unbuckling his belt. She pulled his jeans and boxers down.

Madhan - Somebody is eager to get fucked hard today.

Priya - I want to drink all your cum today, I'm thirsty for it.

Madhan - Unfortunately I won't be able to quench your thirst today because all my cum is for your womb.

Priya - Please Madhan, I'll let you fuck me however hard you want but please let me drink your cum today. I'm thirsty for it. (She tried to sound as sexy and needy as she could.)

Madhan - Let's see.

Priya started sucking Madhan's thick hairy dick.

Madhan - Suck my balls too. 

Priya was trying to take his huge hairy balls

Priya - It's so big, I can't even take one of them in my mouth properly.

Madhan started smiling - Imagine the amount of cum those balls will produce. 

Priya - Yes my whole face will be covered in your cum. You can even take a picture of my face filled with your cum.

Madhan - That does sound really hot. Saving a picture of Shankar's wife's face covered with my cum on my phone. Good idea Priya.

Priya just smiled at him. She was happy he decided not to cum in her womb.

Madhan - Your tongue feels so good baby

Madhan pushed his dick deep down her throat and made her gag. He then took his dick out of her mouth.

Madhan - You look beautiful with this makeup.

He then used his dick to make a mess of her makeup. Her mascara was all over her face mixed with his precum and her saliva.

He made her turn around and pulled her saree. He then pulled her petticoat and panty down too. She was now just wearing her blouse. She had all her jewellery. Her cum stained mangalsutra and her bangles.

Madhan bent down and started playing and sucking her clitoris. He fingered her for two minutes but made sure she did not cum.

He then removed her blouse and bra and started sucking on her milky white breasts.

Madhan - I granted your wish of cumming on your face, so you have to grant mine. I want to  record us fucking today.

Priya - No, what if Shankar or someone sees that.

Madhan - Relax, it's just for my personal use. You want my cum on your face right?

Priya - Yes, okay....

Madhan positioned his mobile in such a way that both their faces could be seen.

He then laid down on the bed and asked Priya to ride him.

He started fucking Priya so hard that his balls were smacking her ass cheeks as if someone was spanking her. Priya was now used to this. The speed of his piston was too much for Priya's tiny pussy to handle.

They kept changing positions, he then took her in doggy style and started his fast rough fucking.

Madhan - Your ass jiggling looks so good baby.

He used her hair as a handle and once again. Priya was moaning so loudly. She was in heaven.

Madhan then turned her over.

Madhan with a smile - Baby, put my dick inside your pussy.

Priya - Yes, baby

She guided his dick inside her ovulating pussy and Madhan started fucking her in the missionary position roughly.

Priya was once again in heaven, she looked at his black dick entering and exiting her tight vaginal opening so fast. Her husband was in the hall, her daughter in her bedroom and she was getting fucked by Madhan on their marital bed. She

Madhan started kissing her.

Madhan knew the affect he had on her especially while they were fucking.

Madhan - Look at my big dick inside you. I'm going to humiliate Shankar so much that he may kill himself. You might need another man in your life because he won't be there anymore. You won't mind right, me taking his place ?

Priya did not answer.

Madhan - I am about to cum.

Priya looked at Madhan's hard thick hairy black dick going inside and outside, inside and outside her tight white pussy. She could hear Madhan's hairy ball sac slapping her big white ass cheeks. Thup, thup thup. She could feel Madhan's dick pulsating and growing in size inside her. She could see Madhan sweating like crazy as he was fucking her.

Madhan then took out his penis and caught Priya by the back of her hair. He brought her face close to his dick and he started spraying his seed on her face and hair.

He looked at her face and smiled. Her makeup was already a mess. Her face was covered with saliva and now his thick cum. Priya was so glad she did not receive this cum inside her because looking at how much he had cum, it was a 100% pregnancy chance.

Madhan clicked a photo and saved it. Priya's face was very visible in the picture and it was covered by Madhan's thick cum. Beside her face was also Madhan's black flaccid dick.

Madhan got up and started wearing his clothes and decided to leave.

The first thing they noticed was Ravi missing.

Madhan - He must have gone home.

Priya - What if he saw us ?

Madhan - I don't think he would have seen us, the door was closed and I never noticed it opening. Don't worry. I'll go now. I'll text you later. Madhan kissed Priya and left.

Priya was too tired to clean up but she had to.  She took a shower and cleaned the bedroom and hall and brought her husband to the bedroom. They went to sleep.
[+] 11 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Meanwhile, Ravi is busy fucking sanjana as he might have seen Mathan and sanjana in the washroom. How did priya carry shankar to bed.
Like Reply
Priya lost all the character when she kept the mangalsutra dry with cum of madhan. It started as matter of saving her husband from gambling ended up elsewhere. Enjoys the husband humiliated, not realizing what sanjana is going through.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Which loving wife will do all these for a husband?????????????????????????
Like Reply
Boss, Ravi, Madhan and Shankar. Only four comprise the office party? No female employees? Whatta joke yar.
Like Reply
Its not just loving wife, it is loving wife and daughter gets a taste of something much better. They have already turned cock hungry sluts. Soon Ravi and Boss should also fuck their brains out. Both wife and daughter has no love for shankar. Even if commit suicide seeing the videos. These bitches wont mind.
Like Reply
Great update.... More please
Like Reply
Nice hot story
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Good Daughter

Good Mother

Waiting to read Mom/Daughter Combo [bonus: screaming in pleasure in front of hubby/dad  idiot]
Like Reply
Ravi should share the photos and videos to shankar from an anonymous number and blackmail and get money. Also share the pics of sanjana to priya and priyas to sanjana and fuck them without each other knowing.
Like Reply
Shankar lost money in gamble. Priya lost her chastity in gamble. Sanjana already lost her virginity and bitch of the college where everyone is ready to gamble.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply