Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Waiting for next
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-07-2024, 02:07 AM)xboard1986 Wrote: Waiting for next
Have just started working on Chapter 14 will update it by end of next week.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2024, 02:22 AM)neelchaand Wrote: Awesome Update!!
The introduction of Saad Hasan is a very delightful surprise! I eagerly look forward to how Shipra is forced to submit to the 'Ultimate Stud' Saad Hasan. Now it is a game of documents as Shipra is investigating some documents, to turn the tables with the same tactics, the dangerous duo of Saad and Patode can also forge some documents (which is easy for them as they have been in the branch for years) against Shipra to blackmail her with jail term to submit to them completely.

It would be the ultimate sensational erotica when we get to see the progressive Namrata, the high-class lady with high determination and ethics Shipra and the educated righteous village girl Sanju all together on the same bed 'defiantly', 'reluctantly' sexually pleasuring the 'Super Stud' Saad Hasan, his men and his rural clients.
I and most of the xossipy readers have already become avid readers of this amazingly crafted mega erotica.
Carry on the awesomeness!

Thanks man
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(14-07-2024, 06:48 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Alok and shipra dont talk to each other end of day. the bank is only for 7 hours. what she is doing till night. will these prying men make her prostitute and get a passive income for her. Smile

It's obvious they talk being husband and wife, adding some of their small talk felt unnecessary. Will keep that in mind but.
Like Reply
(15-07-2024, 02:22 AM)neelchaand Wrote: Awesome Update!!
The introduction of Saad Hasan is a very delightful surprise! I eagerly look forward to how Shipra is forced to submit to the 'Ultimate Stud' Saad Hasan. Now it is a game of documents as Shipra is investigating some documents, to turn the tables with the same tactics, the dangerous duo of Saad and Patode can also forge some documents (which is easy for them as they have been in the branch for years) against Shipra to blackmail her with jail term to submit to them completely.

It would be the ultimate sensational erotica when we get to see the progressive Namrata, the high-class lady with high determination and ethics Shipra and the educated righteous village girl Sanju all together on the same bed 'defiI thought antly', 'reluctantly' sexually pleasuring the 'Super Stud' Saad Hasan, his men and his rural clients.
I and most of the xossipy readers have already become avid readers of this amazingly crafted mega erotica.
Carry on the awesomeness!

Patode was the main villain. But looks like there is more to come. Bigger villain Saad Hasan
Like Reply
In these type of stories, Patode, Saad are heroes.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
True!
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update please..
Like Reply
Chapter 14: Chasm of Choices

"Just keep your head down and complete your rural term, Shipra. Why are you so adamant about doing social service? I'm telling you from experience, no good will come out of it. The bank doesn't care about you or your noble cause." Alok's tone was sharp, his irritation unmistakable.

It was a typical Tuesday morning, Shipra had just confided in Alok about the corrupt practices and fraud she had uncovered at their branch. She had also mentioned the threatening message she received from an unknown number, omitting the vulgar details. She had hoped for guidance and maybe some appreciation for her courage, but instead, Alok's response echoed the same dismissive attitude as the anonymous message, telling her to stop her investigation.

"I care, Alok," Shipra countered, her voice firm and unwavering. "These poor village women are being denied a chance to uplift their lives. Beyond that, lakhs and lakhs of government funds are being diverted through my branch. If I do nothing, wouldn't it implicate me in the future as well?"

Alok, an ex banker who had seen the darker sides of the industry, spoke from his own painful experiences. He had tried to expose corruption during his service years and had been burnt badly by the system. His attempts to root out fraud had only led to career setbacks and personal turmoil. Now, he tried to protect Shipra in the only way he knew—by advising her to stay out of trouble. Although he genuinely meant well, his concern for her promotion and career stability seemed to outweigh his concern for her safety and moral integrity.

"I understand your concerns, Shipra," Alok said, his tone calm and measured. "But based on what you've explained, I don't see any direct loss to the bank. The loan documentation is flawless, the funds are released according to norms, and the government subsidies are provided as per the guidelines. Since the loans are already closed, there's no way you could be implicated in the future."

Alok paused on the other end of the line, searching for the right words to make her see reason. "From the threat you received, it's clear there's some political involvement in this matter. This could be very dangerous, Shipra. I strongly suggest you drop your investigation. You'll be there just for a few more months. Once you leave, things will return to how they were. You alone cannot change the system. Be a little selfish and listen to reason. Don't act irrationally—this could damage the bank's reputation and affect your promotion."

Shipra felt a wave of disappointment and anger wash over her. She respected Alok and valued his experience, but his reaction made her feel isolated and unsupported. He not even once tried to understand her on the contrary demeaned her efforts. She had always believed that standing up against wrongdoing was the right thing to do, and she wasn't ready to back down just yet. Despite Alok's warning, she knew she had to follow her conscience, even if it meant facing the risks alone.

"I understand your point, Alok, but I can't ignore the fraud happening right under my nose. I can't be that selfish. For me, promotion isn't everything. I don't want to regret not listening to my heart," Shipra responded confidently, her voice tinged with harshness.

Alok's tone hardened. "You're being naive, Shipra. This isn't about just one incident of fraud; it's about protecting yourself and the bank. Your stubbornness could cost us dearly. Think about our present situation Shipra, do you think it's worth the risk?"

She didn't realize it, but the conversation with Namrata yesterday about being controlled by Alok had planted a seed of doubt and irritation in her mind. Namrata's words had lingered, subtly influencing her thoughts and emotions. This nagging feeling festered, creating a backdrop of resentment and defiance. As Alok tried to dissuade her from pursuing the investigation, the subconscious impact of Namrata's remarks began to surface. Her responses became agitated and more defensive.  Shipra’s words became sharper. "And what about my integrity, Alok? Should I just turn a blind eye because it's convenient? Because it's safe? That's not who I am."

Alok’s frustration was palpable even over the phone. "Integrity is important, but so is survival. You're not just risking your career—you’re risking everything. Think about the bigger picture."

"The bigger picture? All I see is you trying to control me, to make me fall in line like everyone else. I expected more support from you, but I guess I was wrong," Shipra snapped, her disappointment turning into anger.

Alok’s voice grew colder. "You're letting your emotions cloud your judgment. If you go through with this, don't expect me to bail you out when things go south."

"Don't worry, I won't," Shipra shot back, her voice icy. "I can handle this on my own, without your so-called support."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence on the line, filled with the tension of their unresolved conflict. Finally, Shipra hung up, leaving Alok holding the phone, a look of frustration and concern etched on his face.

As Shipra ended the call, she took a deep breath, trying to steady the tumult of emotions swirling inside her. The air felt heavy, almost suffocating, as she stepped out of her car. The sun, already high in the sky, blazed down, casting a harsh light that made the dusty streets of Kasegoan shimmer with heat, intensifying the weight of the decision she had just made. She walked towards the branch, her steps firm and purposeful, her mind focused on the task ahead.

She was determined to prove Alok wrong, and more importantly, to demonstrate to herself that she was not under his control. She could make her own decisions, act of her own free will, and shape her own destiny. This uncharacteristic defiance in Shipra was due to Namrata's harsh words which had struck a nerve.

Throughout her married life, Shipra had always acted in accordance with Alok's wishes. She had justified this compliance by believing that Alok knew best and that his decisions were made with their future in mind. However, deep down, she recognized that Alok's controlling nature often overshadowed her own desires and aspirations. This uncomfortable truth had been lurking in the shadows of her mind, unacknowledged and unaddressed. 

Namrata's blunt remarks during their argument had cut through Shipra's carefully constructed defenses. Namrata had pointed out, with brutal honesty, that Shipra had never truly lived for herself but had always followed Alok's lead. This stark assessment hit Shipra hard, forcing her to confront a reality she had been reluctant to face. The realization that she had been living under Alok's control all these years was both painful and liberating.

The need to disprove the harsh reality of Namrata's words drove her forward. She was driven by a fierce desire to assert her independence and to prove to herself that she could make her own life decisions. Yet in her quest to assert her independence, she was unknowingly starting to strain her relationship with Alok.

She failed to see the irony of the situation: the conflict with Alok was boosting her wounded self-esteem as an independent woman, but it was simultaneously dissolving the guilt and shame that had been eating away at her since her rendezvous with Namrata and Patode on Sunday night, a night that had almost led to her cheating on Alok and becoming involved in an extramarital affair. In her quest to assert her independence, the arguments with Alok served as a strange form of validation.

As she entered her cabin, Shipra was startled to find Patode waiting for her. Her heartbeat quickened, and a wave of anxiety washed over her. The sight of him brought back memories of the dreaded Sunday night when she had found herself entangled in a sexual act involving Patode and Namrata, a situation that had nearly escalated into a threesome. Her hands instinctively went to her mangalsutra, clutching it tightly. The guilt and shame of that night had haunted her since, and she had known that a confrontation with Patode was inevitable. Yet, whenever she tried to imagine how it would play out, her mind went blank.

Patode stood near her desk, his expression cool and composed. His presence alone seemed to fill the room with an oppressive tension. Shipra took a deep breath, willing herself to stay calm and collected.

"Good morning, Patode ji, please have a seat." she greeted him, forcing a steady tone into her voice.

"Good morning, Shipra ma'am," he replied smoothly, his eyes scrutinizing her from top to bottom. Shipra was conservatively dressed today in a beautiful light green cotton saree with a matching dark green blouse. Although her attire was modest, the fitting and her fair skin tone contrasting with the saree made her figure stand out. The saree was tied just below her navel, revealing her flat, smooth stomach and her navel, which caught Patode's wandering eyes.

Despite the modesty of her outfit, Patode couldn't help but mentally undress her. He had already seen her nearly naked during that il-fated Sunday night, and now, his gaze lingered on her curves. Her little cleavage, partially hidden by the blouse, and the gentle sway of her hips as she moved gave his cock a jolt of arousal. He masked his thoughts with a composed exterior, but his eyes betrayed a hint of the lust he felt.

"You're looking very beautiful in the saree, ma'am," Patode commented, his eyes lingering on her figure. He wondered what color bra and panties she might be wearing today.

Shipra felt a wave of discomfort under his scrutinizing gaze but maintained her composure. She was determined not to let him see how uneasy he made her. "Thank you, Patode Ji," she replied politely, taking her seat behind the desk. It was still early morning, and no other staff had arrived at the branch yet.

Sensing an opportunity to address the issue without prying ears, Shipra decided to confront him about the events of Sunday night. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation. "I hope you're here to apologize for what happened on Sunday night," she said, her voice firm but controlled.

Patode was prepared for this confrontation. He had anticipated that Shipra would demand an apology, but ever since that night, he had pegged her as having a submissive nature. He believed that backing down and apologizing would allow her to gain the upper moral hand and return to a state of normalcy. Normally, he would have employed cunning tactics to get his way, but today, he was seething with anger at her nosiness, which had landed him in hot water with the ruthless Saad Hassan. Hence he came to the office with a predetermined motive of disturbing Shipra's state of mind. He was determined to speed up his plan to break her spirit. 

Leaning forward, he rested his hands on her desk, his posture exuding dominance. "Apologize? For what, exactly?" he smirked, his voice laced with condescension. "From what I remember, you were very much a willing participant in everything that happened. No one forced you or Namrata. On the contrary, you should apologize to me for being such a cock tease and then backing out. If it wasn't for your mangalsutra that night, we would be having an entirely different conversation right now. So, don’t you act like some innocent victim here. You, out of your free will, got involved in whatever game you both were playing and loved every filthy second of it."

Shipra's stomach churned at his words, but she maintained her composure. "Mind your language Patode. That night was a mistake. We were all drunk. A moment of poor judgment on my part. But it doesn't change the fact that it was completely inappropriate and unprofessional, especially considering you are my junior and colleague."

Patode's smirk widened, eager to embarrass her further. "Inappropriate? Perhaps. But let's not pretend you didn't enjoy yourself. You were quite enthusiastic, if I recall correctly. You were frantically looking for that condom, desperate to feel my big cock inside you. Weren't you?"

He paused, relishing the sight of Shipra's face, flushed with embarrassment and guilt. She avoided eye contact, her composure and determination faltering under his vulgar but true words.

"Yes, I could have controlled myself," Patode continued, leaning even closer. "But answer me this, ma'am: for a single guy like me, if two beautiful and sexy women like you and Namrata threw themselves at me, who would be able to resist?"

Shipra's hands trembled slightly as she tried to steady herself. She knew she had to regain control of the situation, but Patode's words cut deep, dredging up memories she had been desperately trying to forget. She took a deep breath, summoning every ounce of strength she had left.

"As I said, Patode, we were all drunk," Shipra began, her voice steady but strained. "I apologize if my actions in that inebriated state gave you any wrong ideas about my character or intentions. I am a happily married woman with a young child. Please, let's forget about what happened between us and keep our relationship strictly professional. I will talk with Namrata as well. I am sure she feels the same way."

"Don't beat yourself up, ma'am," Patode said, his tone taking on a falsely comforting edge. "It's actually no one's fault. You and Namrata are both beautiful and sexy women in your prime. It's natural to have sexual desires and the need for physical intimacy. You don't have to feel guilty about it."

He leaned back in his chair, making himself comfortable as he continued. "Namrata, unlike you, goes after what she wants, and she did the same that night. You, on the other hand, being married, hide your desires. But under the influence of alcohol, those suppressed feelings boiled over. I’ve been with many married women, and I know that married life can become unsatisfactory after a few years both physically and mentally."

Shipra’s face flushed with a mix of anger and embarrassment, but Patode ignored her discomfort, pressing on with a casual tone. "And if a married woman is as beautiful and elegant as you, constantly receiving attention from men, it’s difficult to adjust to a monotonous married life. It’s only natural to seek out excitement and fulfillment elsewhere. You won't accept it, but your actions on Sunday night were a direct result of such dissatisfaction."

Shipra felt her composure slipping, anger bubbling beneath the surface. "Patode, this conversation is wildly inappropriate. My personal life is none of your concern, and your assumptions are offensive. Whatever happened that night was a lapse in judgment, influenced by alcohol, and it will not happen again."

Patode smirked, clearly enjoying her discomfort. "You can tell yourself that, ma'am. But denying your own nature won't make those feelings go away. Just think about it."

Shipra's hands clenched into fists, her patience wearing thin. "I don’t need your unsolicited advice about my own feelings. What happened that night stays in the past, and I hope it will not affect our work relationship. Now if you don't have any work related matter to discuss you can leave now.

Patode shrugged, his expression one of feigned indifference. "As you wish, ma'am. But just remember, I'm always here if you need to feel some excitement and thrills outside your happy married life. And yes, next time leave your mangalsutra behind." He gave Shipra a lusty look as he stood and made his way out.

Shipra felt a wave of relief as he finally stood up to leave, but she knew this wasn’t the end. Patode had made it clear that he saw their interactions as a game, one he intended to play on his terms. 

Just as he reached the door, Patode turned back, his expression amused. "And a heads-up about Namrata: you don't need to talk to her. She and I have decided to continue our little fling. After yesterday's fucking, she's addicted to my cock." He gave Shipra a suggestive wink as he grabbed his crotch stroking his cock before finally closing the door behind him.

Shipra sat in stunned silence, her mind racing. Her suspicions from yesterday were correct: Namrata had lied to her with a straight face. She felt a pang of anger and betrayal, her trust in her best friend shattered. She couldn't believe that Namrata, someone she had always confided in and relied on, would deceive her so blatantly.

Fuming, she picked up her phone, her fingers trembling with rage. She was ready to give Namrata a piece of her mind, to demand answers for the betrayal and deceit. Her thoughts swirled, a mix of hurt and indignation. As she stared at Namrata's contact on her phone, Shipra's mind flashed back to their conversation the previous day. Namrata had seemed so sincere, so earnest in her denial. Shipra had wanted to believe her, had almost convinced herself that her suspicions were unfounded. But now, with Patode's cruel confirmation, the reality hit hard. 

Just as she was about to dial, her phone rang. It was Sanju. Taking a deep breath to compose herself, she answered the call. "Yes, Sanju."

"Good morning, madam ji. We have a situation here," Sanju spoke, her voice dull and low.

A wave of concern washed over Shipra. The lingering anxiety from her tense conversation with Patode was now aggravated by the possibility of bad news. "What is the issue, Sanju?" she replied, her voice laced with concern.

"Madam, please come to the village immediately. The women are backing out from giving their statements," Sanju replied, her tone filled with urgency and hope.

"I'm on my way, Sanju. Don't let them leave," Shipra instructed. She hung up and quickly gathered her things, her mind racing. This could be a major setback to her investigation. If the women didn't give their statements, the investigation could stall before it even began. The women would be denied justice, and this failure could also undermine Shipra's newfound determination, essentially proving Alok right. Shipra dreaded facing Alok after her little stunt this morning. She hurried out of her office and made her way to the village.

As Shipra drove, her thoughts whirled. The stakes were incredibly high. The investigation was not just a professional endeavor; it was deeply personal. It represented her assertion of independence and her capability to make impactful decisions. Alok's skepticism about her abilities and the tension it had caused between them only heightened her resolve to see this through successfully. 

***************************************************************************************************************

When Shipra arrived at Sanju's house, the atmosphere was tense. Sanju met her at the entrance, her face etched with worry. From Sanju's expression, it was evident she had bad news to share. "What's the matter, Sanju? You were supposed to meet me along with the women who were ready to give their statements. Where are they?" Shipra asked, her voice tinged with concern.

"I'm very sorry. I know I promised, but every woman who was ready to give her statement backtracked. They've been threatened by the goons of that MLA's dog, Saad Hasan," Sanju said, her voice a mixture of anger and guilt.

"Who is this Saad Hasan, and what does he have to do with the matters of the Self-Help Groups (SHG) or the bank?" Shipra inquired, a hint of confusion in her voice.

Sanju took a deep breath and began to explain in detail. "Madam, Saad Hasan is a notorious figure around here and is the head of the NGO sponsoring the SHGs. He's known to be the muscle for the local MLA. He uses his influence and fear tactics to control various operations, including those involving SHGs. Saad Hasan, through political pressure and his gang of goons, siphons off lakhs and lakhs of government funds. His corrupt acts are not limited to the bank madam, in almost all the government departments in whole Amruj district he has his men doing his bidding and looting funds. He is a gangster madam with several bang and murder charges but no one dares to speak against him."

"Why didn't you bring this up yesterday?" Shipra said, hugely disappointed at the turn of events.

"I am sorry, madam. I didn't know that the women would backtrack from their stand. I have been trying to convince them all morning. I even told them that you were going to support them, but they were too scared to come forward and left," Sanju explained.

"Take me to their houses. I will personally try to convince them," Shipra insisted.

"It won't work, madam. They are very scared and they want..." Sanju replied.

"What? What they want....?" Shipra inquired.

"I don't want to offend you madam, but..." Sanju said, unsure.

"What is it? Tell me. I'll do anything to get justice for these women. Rest assured I won't get offended." Shipra said determinedly.

"Since you are new here, they want you to involve Patode ji in this matter," Sanju said cautiously, his eyes shifting nervously. "He is well-known in the village and has connections with the local unions. The women don't trust the branch managers because of their prior bad experiences. If Milind Patode ji, your subordinate, could have a talk with these ladies, ensuring his support, they will feel safer and might be willing to give their statements."

Shipra paused, her mind racing at the mention of Patode. The uncomfortable conversation she had with him just a few hours before replayed in her mind, stirring a storm of conflicting emotions. She sank into deep thought, realizing that fate seemed determined to push her towards this man she wished to avoid.

She remembered his changed attitude, his unapologetically vulgar mention of their sexual encounter, and the smugness in his voice. His thinly veiled offer to get involved in an extramarital affair with him had sent a shiver down her spine. Yet, she found herself caught in a dilemma. The more she wished to avoid Patode, the more circumstances seemed to force her to confront him. The village women’s trust in him, despite his behaviour with her, made him an unavoidable figure in this delicate situation.

She now faced a stark choice. She could drop her investigation, as Alok had suggested, apologize to him, and accept the fact that her independent decision had backfired. Dropping the investigation would be a personal and professional defeat, a concession that her actions were misguided and unworthy. It would reinforce Alok’s dominance over her, making it clear that he was right and she should have listened. This path would mean acknowledging defeat and betraying the women who were counting on her. 

Alternatively, she could request Patode for his assistance, encouraging his inappropriate advances and giving him more power over her, especially after the near-threesome incident on that ill-fated Sunday night. Working with him in this matter will encourage him to try to seduce her in hope of bedding her along with Namrata.

The weight of the decision pressed down on her. If she chose the latter, she risked her desires and curiosity taking control of her actions, just like on that Sunday evening. It would test her loyalty to Alok, knowing full well that Patode would exploit the situation to his advantage, using every opportunity to manipulate and seduce her. But if she chose the former, she would be turning her back on justice and the women who needed her the most. Shipra's hands clenched into fists, her nails digging into her palms. She had always prided herself on her integrity and her commitment to doing what was right, no matter the cost. As much as she loathed the idea of dealing with Patode, the thought of abandoning those women was unbearable.

"Madam, Patode ji is a very resourceful person. If he gets involved, I am sure women will come forward," Sanju said, breaking Shipra's chain of thoughts.

Shipra took a deep breath. The memory of her recent argument with Alok surfaced, intensifying the turmoil within her. The scenario of accepting that Alok might have been right was daunting, but it outweighed the risks associated with involving Patode. She was confident that she could keep Patode at bay, leveraging his resources without succumbing to his advances.

"Alright, Sanju," she said, her voice steady despite the turmoil within. "I'll speak to Patode. But this is far from over. I'll find a way to ensure those women get the justice they deserve, no matter what it takes."

Sanju nodded, relief washing over his face. "Thank you, ma'am. I trust you. I am sure you will get us justice."

Shipra took Sanju's hand in hers, her grip firm and reassuring. "Thank you, Sanju. Your trust means a lot to me. Next time, I'll come along with Patode. In the meantime, you keep the women informed and ready. Their preparedness will be crucial."

She knew the road ahead would be filled with challenges, but she was determined to see it through. Leaving the village, Shipra felt the weight of the task ahead. Her mind was already working through the complexities of her next steps. She needed a clear, decisive plan to navigate the delicate situation with Patode. His involvement was crucial, but she had to keep an eye on him. His influence and resources could significantly bolster their efforts, but she had to ensure that their professional relationship remained just that—strictly professional.

End of Chapter 14: Chasm of Choices  thanks
[+] 9 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
A smart work.

You have carefully written this chapter, and paved a logical way to what will come next.

Nowadays people normalised infidelity stating their unhappy relationship or marriage. I wonder why still men wanna fuck any other women they see, but wants their wife to be loyal. Men are hypocrite through out the history.

Shipra, Namrata or any other women who wants fun, can have it.

Why it is always we want women to be our plaything?

Why it is always sex has to be the thing to revenge upon women?

Why we still think we need sex more than women?

Why can't shipra use her sexuality to make gains, for her advantage?

Why it is always Men choose to defile a women, ain't women are not capable of making a mens life a living hell?

I can't ignore the fact that, western society is far more liberated than ours.

Personally I have met women who are capable of doing what they want. So I imagine Shipra is bold,not timid.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update..........................
[+] 1 user Likes RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
(27-07-2024, 07:57 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Chapter 14: Chasm of Choices

"Just keep your head down and complete your rural term, Shipra. Why are you so adamant about doing social service? I'm telling you from experience, no good will come out of it. The bank doesn't care about you or your noble cause." Alok's tone was sharp, his irritation unmistakable.

It was a typical Tuesday morning, Shipra had just confided in Alok about the corrupt practices and fraud she had uncovered at their branch. She had also mentioned the threatening message she received from an unknown number, omitting the vulgar details. She had hoped for guidance and maybe some appreciation for her courage, but instead, Alok's response echoed the same dismissive attitude as the anonymous message, telling her to stop her investigation.

"I care, Alok," Shipra countered, her voice firm and unwavering. "These poor village women are being denied a chance to uplift their lives. Beyond that, lakhs and lakhs of government funds are being diverted through my branch. If I do nothing, wouldn't it implicate me in the future as well?"

Alok, an ex banker who had seen the darker sides of the industry, spoke from his own painful experiences. He had tried to expose corruption during his service years and had been burnt badly by the system. His attempts to root out fraud had only led to career setbacks and personal turmoil. Now, he tried to protect Shipra in the only way he knew—by advising her to stay out of trouble. Although he genuinely meant well, his concern for her promotion and career stability seemed to outweigh his concern for her safety and moral integrity.

"I understand your concerns, Shipra," Alok said, his tone calm and measured. "But based on what you've explained, I don't see any direct loss to the bank. The loan documentation is flawless, the funds are released according to norms, and the government subsidies are provided as per the guidelines. Since the loans are already closed, there's no way you could be implicated in the future."

Alok paused on the other end of the line, searching for the right words to make her see reason. "From the threat you received, it's clear there's some political involvement in this matter. This could be very dangerous, Shipra. I strongly suggest you drop your investigation. You'll be there just for a few more months. Once you leave, things will return to how they were. You alone cannot change the system. Be a little selfish and listen to reason. Don't act irrationally—this could damage the bank's reputation and affect your promotion."

Shipra felt a wave of disappointment and anger wash over her. She respected Alok and valued his experience, but his reaction made her feel isolated and unsupported. He not even once tried to understand her on the contrary demeaned her efforts. She had always believed that standing up against wrongdoing was the right thing to do, and she wasn't ready to back down just yet. Despite Alok's warning, she knew she had to follow her conscience, even if it meant facing the risks alone.

"I understand your point, Alok, but I can't ignore the fraud happening right under my nose. I can't be that selfish. For me, promotion isn't everything. I don't want to regret not listening to my heart," Shipra responded confidently, her voice tinged with harshness.

Alok's tone hardened. "You're being naive, Shipra. This isn't about just one incident of fraud; it's about protecting yourself and the bank. Your stubbornness could cost us dearly. Think about our present situation Shipra, do you think it's worth the risk?"

She didn't realize it, but the conversation with Namrata yesterday about being controlled by Alok had planted a seed of doubt and irritation in her mind. Namrata's words had lingered, subtly influencing her thoughts and emotions. This nagging feeling festered, creating a backdrop of resentment and defiance. As Alok tried to dissuade her from pursuing the investigation, the subconscious impact of Namrata's remarks began to surface. Her responses became agitated and more defensive.  Shipra’s words became sharper. "And what about my integrity, Alok? Should I just turn a blind eye because it's convenient? Because it's safe? That's not who I am."

Alok’s frustration was palpable even over the phone. "Integrity is important, but so is survival. You're not just risking your career—you’re risking everything. Think about the bigger picture."

"The bigger picture? All I see is you trying to control me, to make me fall in line like everyone else. I expected more support from you, but I guess I was wrong," Shipra snapped, her disappointment turning into anger.

Alok’s voice grew colder. "You're letting your emotions cloud your judgment. If you go through with this, don't expect me to bail you out when things go south."

"Don't worry, I won't," Shipra shot back, her voice icy. "I can handle this on my own, without your so-called support."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence on the line, filled with the tension of their unresolved conflict. Finally, Shipra hung up, leaving Alok holding the phone, a look of frustration and concern etched on his face.

As Shipra ended the call, she took a deep breath, trying to steady the tumult of emotions swirling inside her. The air felt heavy, almost suffocating, as she stepped out of her car. The sun, already high in the sky, blazed down, casting a harsh light that made the dusty streets of Kasegoan shimmer with heat, intensifying the weight of the decision she had just made. She walked towards the branch, her steps firm and purposeful, her mind focused on the task ahead.

She was determined to prove Alok wrong, and more importantly, to demonstrate to herself that she was not under his control. She could make her own decisions, act of her own free will, and shape her own destiny. This uncharacteristic defiance in Shipra was due to Namrata's harsh words which had struck a nerve.

Throughout her married life, Shipra had always acted in accordance with Alok's wishes. She had justified this compliance by believing that Alok knew best and that his decisions were made with their future in mind. However, deep down, she recognized that Alok's controlling nature often overshadowed her own desires and aspirations. This uncomfortable truth had been lurking in the shadows of her mind, unacknowledged and unaddressed. 

Namrata's blunt remarks during their argument had cut through Shipra's carefully constructed defenses. Namrata had pointed out, with brutal honesty, that Shipra had never truly lived for herself but had always followed Alok's lead. This stark assessment hit Shipra hard, forcing her to confront a reality she had been reluctant to face. The realization that she had been living under Alok's control all these years was both painful and liberating.

The need to disprove the harsh reality of Namrata's words drove her forward. She was driven by a fierce desire to assert her independence and to prove to herself that she could make her own life decisions. Yet in her quest to assert her independence, she was unknowingly starting to strain her relationship with Alok.

She failed to see the irony of the situation: the conflict with Alok was boosting her wounded self-esteem as an independent woman, but it was simultaneously dissolving the guilt and shame that had been eating away at her since her rendezvous with Namrata and Patode on Sunday night, a night that had almost led to her cheating on Alok and becoming involved in an extramarital affair. In her quest to assert her independence, the arguments with Alok served as a strange form of validation.

As she entered her cabin, Shipra was startled to find Patode waiting for her. Her heartbeat quickened, and a wave of anxiety washed over her. The sight of him brought back memories of the dreaded Sunday night when she had found herself entangled in a sexual act involving Patode and Namrata, a situation that had nearly escalated into a threesome. Her hands instinctively went to her mangalsutra, clutching it tightly. The guilt and shame of that night had haunted her since, and she had known that a confrontation with Patode was inevitable. Yet, whenever she tried to imagine how it would play out, her mind went blank.

Patode stood near her desk, his expression cool and composed. His presence alone seemed to fill the room with an oppressive tension. Shipra took a deep breath, willing herself to stay calm and collected.

"Good morning, Patode ji, please have a seat." she greeted him, forcing a steady tone into her voice.

"Good morning, Shipra ma'am," he replied smoothly, his eyes scrutinizing her from top to bottom. Shipra was conservatively dressed today in a beautiful light green cotton saree with a matching dark green blouse. Although her attire was modest, the fitting and her fair skin tone contrasting with the saree made her figure stand out. The saree was tied just below her navel, revealing her flat, smooth stomach and her navel, which caught Patode's wandering eyes.

Despite the modesty of her outfit, Patode couldn't help but mentally undress her. He had already seen her nearly naked during that il-fated Sunday night, and now, his gaze lingered on her curves. Her little cleavage, partially hidden by the blouse, and the gentle sway of her hips as she moved gave his cock a jolt of arousal. He masked his thoughts with a composed exterior, but his eyes betrayed a hint of the lust he felt.

"You're looking very beautiful in the saree, ma'am," Patode commented, his eyes lingering on her figure. He wondered what color bra and panties she might be wearing today.

Shipra felt a wave of discomfort under his scrutinizing gaze but maintained her composure. She was determined not to let him see how uneasy he made her. "Thank you, Patode Ji," she replied politely, taking her seat behind the desk. It was still early morning, and no other staff had arrived at the branch yet.

Sensing an opportunity to address the issue without prying ears, Shipra decided to confront him about the events of Sunday night. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation. "I hope you're here to apologize for what happened on Sunday night," she said, her voice firm but controlled.

Patode was prepared for this confrontation. He had anticipated that Shipra would demand an apology, but ever since that night, he had pegged her as having a submissive nature. He believed that backing down and apologizing would allow her to gain the upper moral hand and return to a state of normalcy. Normally, he would have employed cunning tactics to get his way, but today, he was seething with anger at her nosiness, which had landed him in hot water with the ruthless Saad Hassan. Hence he came to the office with a predetermined motive of disturbing Shipra's state of mind. He was determined to speed up his plan to break her spirit. 

Leaning forward, he rested his hands on her desk, his posture exuding dominance. "Apologize? For what, exactly?" he smirked, his voice laced with condescension. "From what I remember, you were very much a willing participant in everything that happened. No one forced you or Namrata. On the contrary, you should apologize to me for being such a cock tease and then backing out. If it wasn't for your mangalsutra that night, we would be having an entirely different conversation right now. So, don’t you act like some innocent victim here. You, out of your free will, got involved in whatever game you both were playing and loved every filthy second of it."

Shipra's stomach churned at his words, but she maintained her composure. "Mind your language Patode. That night was a mistake. We were all drunk. A moment of poor judgment on my part. But it doesn't change the fact that it was completely inappropriate and unprofessional, especially considering you are my junior and colleague."

Patode's smirk widened, eager to embarrass her further. "Inappropriate? Perhaps. But let's not pretend you didn't enjoy yourself. You were quite enthusiastic, if I recall correctly. You were frantically looking for that condom, desperate to feel my big cock inside you. Weren't you?"

He paused, relishing the sight of Shipra's face, flushed with embarrassment and guilt. She avoided eye contact, her composure and determination faltering under his vulgar but true words.

"Yes, I could have controlled myself," Patode continued, leaning even closer. "But answer me this, ma'am: for a single guy like me, if two beautiful and sexy women like you and Namrata threw themselves at me, who would be able to resist?"

Shipra's hands trembled slightly as she tried to steady herself. She knew she had to regain control of the situation, but Patode's words cut deep, dredging up memories she had been desperately trying to forget. She took a deep breath, summoning every ounce of strength she had left.

"As I said, Patode, we were all drunk," Shipra began, her voice steady but strained. "I apologize if my actions in that inebriated state gave you any wrong ideas about my character or intentions. I am a happily married woman with a young child. Please, let's forget about what happened between us and keep our relationship strictly professional. I will talk with Namrata as well. I am sure she feels the same way."

"Don't beat yourself up, ma'am," Patode said, his tone taking on a falsely comforting edge. "It's actually no one's fault. You and Namrata are both beautiful and sexy women in your prime. It's natural to have sexual desires and the need for physical intimacy. You don't have to feel guilty about it."

He leaned back in his chair, making himself comfortable as he continued. "Namrata, unlike you, goes after what she wants, and she did the same that night. You, on the other hand, being married, hide your desires. But under the influence of alcohol, those suppressed feelings boiled over. I’ve been with many married women, and I know that married life can become unsatisfactory after a few years both physically and mentally."

Shipra’s face flushed with a mix of anger and embarrassment, but Patode ignored her discomfort, pressing on with a casual tone. "And if a married woman is as beautiful and elegant as you, constantly receiving attention from men, it’s difficult to adjust to a monotonous married life. It’s only natural to seek out excitement and fulfillment elsewhere. You won't accept it, but your actions on Sunday night were a direct result of such dissatisfaction."

Shipra felt her composure slipping, anger bubbling beneath the surface. "Patode, this conversation is wildly inappropriate. My personal life is none of your concern, and your assumptions are offensive. Whatever happened that night was a lapse in judgment, influenced by alcohol, and it will not happen again."

Patode smirked, clearly enjoying her discomfort. "You can tell yourself that, ma'am. But denying your own nature won't make those feelings go away. Just think about it."

Shipra's hands clenched into fists, her patience wearing thin. "I don’t need your unsolicited advice about my own feelings. What happened that night stays in the past, and I hope it will not affect our work relationship. Now if you don't have any work related matter to discuss you can leave now.

Patode shrugged, his expression one of feigned indifference. "As you wish, ma'am. But just remember, I'm always here if you need to feel some excitement and thrills outside your happy married life. And yes, next time leave your mangalsutra behind." He gave Shipra a lusty look as he stood and made his way out.

Shipra felt a wave of relief as he finally stood up to leave, but she knew this wasn’t the end. Patode had made it clear that he saw their interactions as a game, one he intended to play on his terms. 

Just as he reached the door, Patode turned back, his expression amused. "And a heads-up about Namrata: you don't need to talk to her. She and I have decided to continue our little fling. After yesterday's fucking, she's addicted to my cock." He gave Shipra a suggestive wink as he grabbed his crotch stroking his cock before finally closing the door behind him.

Shipra sat in stunned silence, her mind racing. Her suspicions from yesterday were correct: Namrata had lied to her with a straight face. She felt a pang of anger and betrayal, her trust in her best friend shattered. She couldn't believe that Namrata, someone she had always confided in and relied on, would deceive her so blatantly.

Fuming, she picked up her phone, her fingers trembling with rage. She was ready to give Namrata a piece of her mind, to demand answers for the betrayal and deceit. Her thoughts swirled, a mix of hurt and indignation. As she stared at Namrata's contact on her phone, Shipra's mind flashed back to their conversation the previous day. Namrata had seemed so sincere, so earnest in her denial. Shipra had wanted to believe her, had almost convinced herself that her suspicions were unfounded. But now, with Patode's cruel confirmation, the reality hit hard. 

Just as she was about to dial, her phone rang. It was Sanju. Taking a deep breath to compose herself, she answered the call. "Yes, Sanju."

"Good morning, madam ji. We have a situation here," Sanju spoke, her voice dull and low.

A wave of concern washed over Shipra. The lingering anxiety from her tense conversation with Patode was now aggravated by the possibility of bad news. "What is the issue, Sanju?" she replied, her voice laced with concern.

"Madam, please come to the village immediately. The women are backing out from giving their statements," Sanju replied, her tone filled with urgency and hope.

"I'm on my way, Sanju. Don't let them leave," Shipra instructed. She hung up and quickly gathered her things, her mind racing. This could be a major setback to her investigation. If the women didn't give their statements, the investigation could stall before it even began. The women would be denied justice, and this failure could also undermine Shipra's newfound determination, essentially proving Alok right. Shipra dreaded facing Alok after her little stunt this morning. She hurried out of her office and made her way to the village.

As Shipra drove, her thoughts whirled. The stakes were incredibly high. The investigation was not just a professional endeavor; it was deeply personal. It represented her assertion of independence and her capability to make impactful decisions. Alok's skepticism about her abilities and the tension it had caused between them only heightened her resolve to see this through successfully. 

***************************************************************************************************************

When Shipra arrived at Sanju's house, the atmosphere was tense. Sanju met her at the entrance, her face etched with worry. From Sanju's expression, it was evident she had bad news to share. "What's the matter, Sanju? You were supposed to meet me along with the women who were ready to give their statements. Where are they?" Shipra asked, her voice tinged with concern.

"I'm very sorry. I know I promised, but every woman who was ready to give her statement backtracked. They've been threatened by the goons of that MLA's dog, Saad Hasan," Sanju said, her voice a mixture of anger and guilt.

"Who is this Saad Hasan, and what does he have to do with the matters of the Self-Help Groups (SHG) or the bank?" Shipra inquired, a hint of confusion in her voice.

Sanju took a deep breath and began to explain in detail. "Madam, Saad Hasan is a notorious figure around here and is the head of the NGO sponsoring the SHGs. He's known to be the muscle for the local MLA. He uses his influence and fear tactics to control various operations, including those involving SHGs. Saad Hasan, through political pressure and his gang of goons, siphons off lakhs and lakhs of government funds. His corrupt acts are not limited to the bank madam, in almost all the government departments in whole Amruj district he has his men doing his bidding and looting funds. He is a gangster madam with several bang and murder charges but no one dares to speak against him."

"Why didn't you bring this up yesterday?" Shipra said, hugely disappointed at the turn of events.

"I am sorry, madam. I didn't know that the women would backtrack from their stand. I have been trying to convince them all morning. I even told them that you were going to support them, but they were too scared to come forward and left," Sanju explained.

"Take me to their houses. I will personally try to convince them," Shipra insisted.

"It won't work, madam. They are very scared and they want..." Sanju replied.

"What? What they want....?" Shipra inquired.

"I don't want to offend you madam, but..." Sanju said, unsure.

"What is it? Tell me. I'll do anything to get justice for these women. Rest assured I won't get offended." Shipra said determinedly.

"Since you are new here, they want you to involve Patode ji in this matter," Sanju said cautiously, his eyes shifting nervously. "He is well-known in the village and has connections with the local unions. The women don't trust the branch managers because of their prior bad experiences. If Milind Patode ji, your subordinate, could have a talk with these ladies, ensuring his support, they will feel safer and might be willing to give their statements."

Shipra paused, her mind racing at the mention of Patode. The uncomfortable conversation she had with him just a few hours before replayed in her mind, stirring a storm of conflicting emotions. She sank into deep thought, realizing that fate seemed determined to push her towards this man she wished to avoid.

She remembered his changed attitude, his unapologetically vulgar mention of their sexual encounter, and the smugness in his voice. His thinly veiled offer to get involved in an extramarital affair with him had sent a shiver down her spine. Yet, she found herself caught in a dilemma. The more she wished to avoid Patode, the more circumstances seemed to force her to confront him. The village women’s trust in him, despite his behaviour with her, made him an unavoidable figure in this delicate situation.

She now faced a stark choice. She could drop her investigation, as Alok had suggested, apologize to him, and accept the fact that her independent decision had backfired. Dropping the investigation would be a personal and professional defeat, a concession that her actions were misguided and unworthy. It would reinforce Alok’s dominance over her, making it clear that he was right and she should have listened. This path would mean acknowledging defeat and betraying the women who were counting on her. 

Alternatively, she could request Patode for his assistance, encouraging his inappropriate advances and giving him more power over her, especially after the near-threesome incident on that ill-fated Sunday night. Working with him in this matter will encourage him to try to seduce her in hope of bedding her along with Namrata.

The weight of the decision pressed down on her. If she chose the latter, she risked her desires and curiosity taking control of her actions, just like on that Sunday evening. It would test her loyalty to Alok, knowing full well that Patode would exploit the situation to his advantage, using every opportunity to manipulate and seduce her. But if she chose the former, she would be turning her back on justice and the women who needed her the most. Shipra's hands clenched into fists, her nails digging into her palms. She had always prided herself on her integrity and her commitment to doing what was right, no matter the cost. As much as she loathed the idea of dealing with Patode, the thought of abandoning those women was unbearable.

"Madam, Patode ji is a very resourceful person. If he gets involved, I am sure women will come forward," Sanju said, breaking Shipra's chain of thoughts.

Shipra took a deep breath. The memory of her recent argument with Alok surfaced, intensifying the turmoil within her. The scenario of accepting that Alok might have been right was daunting, but it outweighed the risks associated with involving Patode. She was confident that she could keep Patode at bay, leveraging his resources without succumbing to his advances.

"Alright, Sanju," she said, her voice steady despite the turmoil within. "I'll speak to Patode. But this is far from over. I'll find a way to ensure those women get the justice they deserve, no matter what it takes."

Sanju nodded, relief washing over his face. "Thank you, ma'am. I trust you. I am sure you will get us justice."

Shipra took Sanju's hand in hers, her grip firm and reassuring. "Thank you, Sanju. Your trust means a lot to me. Next time, I'll come along with Patode. In the meantime, you keep the women informed and ready. Their preparedness will be crucial."

She knew the road ahead would be filled with challenges, but she was determined to see it through. Leaving the village, Shipra felt the weight of the task ahead. Her mind was already working through the complexities of her next steps. She needed a clear, decisive plan to navigate the delicate situation with Patode. His involvement was crucial, but she had to keep an eye on him. His influence and resources could significantly bolster their efforts, but she had to ensure that their professional relationship remained just that—strictly professional.

End of Chapter 14: Chasm of Choices  thanks

This has to be one of the greatest plots in the internet world ! I can't fathom a man writing this story because your writing has a sexually arousing feminine touch to it. We are eagerly awaiting for a successful threesome. Chapter 8 and 9 remain the best chapters in this story. Thank you for your classic plot and narration !
Like Reply
(27-07-2024, 11:26 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: A smart work.

You have carefully written this chapter, and paved a logical way to what will come next.

Nowadays people normalised infidelity stating their unhappy relationship or marriage. I wonder why still men wanna fuck any other women they see, but wants their wife to be loyal. Men are hypocrite through out the history.

Shipra, Namrata or any other women who wants fun, can have it.

Why it is always we want women to be our plaything?

Why it is always sex has to be the thing to revenge upon women?

Why we still think we need sex more than women?

Why can't shipra use her sexuality to make gains, for her advantage?

Why it is always Men choose to defile a women, ain't women are not capable of making a mens life a living hell?

I can't ignore the fact that, western society is far more liberated than ours.

Personally I have met women who are capable of doing what they want. So I imagine Shipra is bold,not timid.

The clever plot in this story is that Shipra needed a push and a trap from somewhere to motivate her towards another potential sexual encounter with Patode and Namrata. That trap took the form of character Saad Hassan. The story doesn't indicate anything of the sort you mention here--- (Why can't Shipra use her sexuality to make gains, for her advantage?) I do not think Shipra is 'using her sexuality to make gains', which would utterly spoil the storyline. Shipra is a pious hot married woman who is just trying to help out the underprivileged and her intentions are for the greater good, but at the same time she is suffering from sexually repressed emotions due to her wimpy, cuckold and loser of a husband. Women like Shipra needs a real man with a huge black dick with years of experience in fucking, someone who can fuck the brains out of a sexually repressed yet extremely attractive married lady. Shipra needs at least two or more older to fuck her mouth, pussy and ass, otherwise she will be left unsatisfied and act.
[+] 3 users Like maharsha25's post
Like Reply
Great update.
Will be waiting for more...
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
Good story
[+] 1 user Likes Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Good update. Shipra made a wrong choice and first time against her husband. To join her for the investigation, patode would demand her to join him in bed. Things are gonna turn more worse and alok had already refused to bail her out. it is clear that this is going to be end of her marriage.
[+] 1 user Likes Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes subbulakshumi's post
Like Reply
(28-07-2024, 12:11 AM)maharsha25 Wrote: This has to be one of the greatest plots in the internet world ! I can't fathom a man writing this story because your writing has a sexually arousing feminine touch to it. We are eagerly awaiting for a successful threesome. Chapter 8 and 9 remain the best chapters in this story. Thank you for your classic plot and narration !

Thanks a lot.
Like Reply
wow great
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
After using her thoroughly and impregnating her with bastard child, Patode and saad will turn all bank related issues on shipra name and put her behind bars.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply