Adultery A husband's mistake
(14-07-2024, 07:42 AM)Deepak Sanjeev Wrote: Interesting update.

So she is drugged now and going to be blackmailed. John and other friends too joing now. This bitch deserve this anyway. Meena knows that she will soon have a partner in crime.

Thank you for your comment bro.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-07-2024, 08:29 AM)abhirajfree Wrote: Superb,plz continue soon....

Thank you bro. Expect an update this weekend bro
Like Reply
(14-07-2024, 11:53 AM)me.you Wrote: Writer , i want to ask simple question. Do u like when others calling ur heroin as bitch, Do u enjoying it? or feel bad about that. This question i will not ask to other adult story writers, reason those stores heroins are bitches already. Here is not like that. Meena did mistake but she is trying to rectify it. Sukanya also did a mistake because of vimal sympathy action. I dont feel this two womens in this story are bitches. As a normal person who did mistake and realised already and want to rectify it. Do some minimum justice. I guess there will be no more ganggang to sukanya. But still fear for that. This story started ad adultury and now going as thriller. Please dont spoil brother. There are few stories we can finger count( Like tamil story nisha, aanmai thavarel, Wife become richman Gf) have a better ending and we can remember for life long. so please do somethink to save oru heroines. Why iam using heroins as plural, for me meena also heroin now.

I respect your thought bro. I like comments like these. I know few readers expect something different, but I have not fixed anything. For your question about starting as adultery, I have not thought about anything in advance. Everything I wrote was instant thoughts. Please hold patience.
Like Reply
(14-07-2024, 11:56 AM)Rockket Raja Wrote: Is this only a husband's mistake is the only question i have after reading the updates.

Hi bro. I have started this story without any idea about how it will end. I just wanted to write a story. Every update was instant idea. I did not decide anything.
Like Reply
(14-07-2024, 03:16 PM)Kamalesh Nathan Wrote: Nice change of events.

Will these boys fuck meenas mother in law as well?
Will they record the farmhouse fuck and blackmail sukanya?
what is waiting for them?

Nothing is preplanned bro
Like Reply
(15-07-2024, 06:36 AM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Super bro

Thanks bro
Like Reply
(16-07-2024, 02:21 AM)andhratochennai Wrote: oh. very small update..
please complete the session next time..
cant hold it till next update..

Bro. I'm trying my best to do what I can. Please understand my situation.
Like Reply
(17-07-2024, 07:59 PM)kangaani Wrote: Good update

Thank you
Like Reply
(19-07-2024, 04:07 PM)zulfique Wrote: Farm house is going to be a fantastic life changing one for sukanya and will transform her to a complete slut.

Thank you bro
Like Reply
(19-07-2024, 07:30 PM)Sanjay Sen Wrote: EXCELLENT  yourock

Thanks bro.
Like Reply
Hi bro
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Excellent narration brother. Looking forward to your next update
Like Reply
oh what a fantastic ride.. loved the way the characterisaton is build and the suspence element is opened
so what ever meena wanted ti save, is it going to be bad or is she going to enjoy nad taste the other side

eagerly waiting for the next update bro

Like Reply
Hey rahul bro as someone said pls dont include gangbang scenes?it ll spoil the entire outcome of the stroy till now....atleast for me....i created this account to comment this nov....
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
(23-07-2024, 10:26 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Hi  bro

Hi bro. Thank you for constantly following and supporting
Like Reply
(24-07-2024, 01:01 PM)bananna123 Wrote: Excellent narration brother. Looking forward to your next update

Thank you brother. Will share an update today
Like Reply
(25-07-2024, 12:07 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: oh what a fantastic ride.. loved the way the characterisaton is build and the suspence element is opened
so what ever meena wanted ti save, is it going to be bad or is she going to enjoy nad taste the other side

eagerly waiting for the next update bro

Thank you for your interest bro. Next update coming today
Like Reply
(28-07-2024, 03:12 PM)Arya_stark Wrote: Hey rahul bro as someone said pls dont include gangbang scenes?it ll spoil the entire outcome of the stroy till now....atleast for me....i created this account to comment this nov....

Don't worry bro. You'll have the suspense revealed today. Thank you so much that you created an account to comment on the post.
Like Reply
(29-07-2024, 12:08 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: Update plz

Update coming in today.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply