Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Deepak can make her sleep with his clients now.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What happened next.
Like Reply
Ankita might have got pregnant by now with the cum deposited in her pussy by various members.
Like Reply
Please post the next one
Like Reply
He couldn't resist the urge that surged through him, fueled by desire and the closeness of Ankita in his arms. Ignoring her gentle attempts to deflect his advances, Amrish's hands wandered over her body, seeking a response that Ankita was not willing to give. In the darkness of the room, his touch felt intrusive, unwelcome against Ankita's silent plea for rest.

Ankita's patience wore thin as Amrish persisted, his actions turning forceful and insistent. With a sudden surge of strength, she pushed him away, her voice firm as she demanded, "Stop, Amrish. I said no."

His eyes widened in surprise at her sudden defiance, the haze of desire lifting momentarily to reveal the shock on his face. 

“Please, Ankita! I will make sure that you won’t face any trouble with the p..olice.”

“I know everything!”

Ankita's voice was steady, her determination clear. She didn't back down from the confrontation; instead, she stared at Amrish, her eyes unwavering.

"You think you can control me by threatening me with the p..olice?" Ankita asked, her voice low and dangerous. "You're wrong, Amrish. I won't be controlled by you or anyone else."

“Are you sure? You don’t know anything about inspector Ajanta”, Amrish countered.

Ankita softened up.

She felt a chill run down her spine at the mention of Inspector Ajanta. The name sparked a glimmer of fear in her eyes, memories of a past Deepak had fought hard to bury resurfacing in her mind. Despite her best efforts to remain composed, Ankita's confidence crumbled, revealing the vulnerability that lay beneath her steely exterior.

"What do you want from me, Amrish?" Ankita's voice wavered slightly, betraying the fear that crept into her heart.

Amrish's expression softened as he took in Ankita's sudden vulnerability. His features contorted with a mix of regret and longing, his own inner turmoil mirroring Ankita's.

"I don't want to hurt you, Ankita. I never did," Amrish confessed, his voice heavy with resignation.

Ankita studied him for a moment, the weight of his words sinking in as understanding dawned on her.

“I just want to enjoy you for 1 night. I am crazy about you!”

Ankita sighed. She thought deeply.

“Only for this one time. okay!”

Amrish's face lit up with a mix of relief and excitement, grateful for Ankita's decision. Without another word, he pulled her close, his touch now gentle and tender, a stark contrast to his earlier insistence. Sensing her hesitance, Amrish proceeded with caution, his movements slow and deliberate as he sought to bridge the gap between them.

He pulled over her night dress and threw it into a corner.

Ankita couldn't help but feel a pang of embarrassment as her nightdress landed in a crumpled heap on the floor. She forced herself to relax, reminding herself that this was just a one-time thing and soon, she could return to her normal life, untouched by the events of this day.

[Image: 2560x1440.203.webp]

Amrish, despite his eagerness, was careful not to push too far. He wanted this moment to be special, something Ankita would remember fondly. He cupped Ankitas massive breasts and squeezed them hard. He started sucking on her nipple hard and bit it gently. Ankita moaned softly, a mix of pleasure and pain washing over her. She tried to remain detached from the moment, telling herself that she was just compromising with Amrish for the night. But as his touch became more intimate, heating her body with a fire she couldn't deny, she found herself losing control.

“Look at me Ankita!”, he thundered. Her eyes locked into his.

He made her two nipples touch each other. Then he put both in his mouth and started sucking and pulling them.

She watched helplessly and felt his strong suction force on her nipples which were very sensitive. 

Her moans grew louder, her breaths coming out in short gasps. She couldn't help it, the pleasure that Amrish was inflicting on her was overwhelming. In that moment, she forgot about everything else, the troubles of the previous night, the fear, the uncertainty. There was only him, his touch, his mouth, his hands, and the joyous burning sensation that swept through her body.

Amrish, sensing her surrender, continued his advances, pushing past her initial reluctance, his hunger for her growing with every passing moment. 

After a few minutes he traveled down and pushed her legs apart. 

He pulled her labia apart and started to lick her clit in circles, thrusting his tongue in and out as her juices flowed.

Ankita cried out in pleasure, her body arching towards him. The sensations were too much for her to bear, and she clutched at the bedsheets, her entire being focused on the fire he was igniting within her.

She looked down. 

Amrish's eyes met hers, and she saw a deep desire and lust in his soul. However, she knew it was just this one night, and she mustered the strength to push these feelings aside.

As Amrish continued to pleasure her, Ankita felt herself slipping deeper into the haze of her own desire. She found herself responding to his every touch, her body seemingly of its own accord. She felt a growing tension within her, a pulsing need that seemed to demand satisfaction.

He was passionately licking her pussy. She could feel her orgasm building with every lick. 

As the waves of ecstasy washed over her, Ankita knew she was surrendering to him completely. 

Amrish noticed her star shaped puckered asshole. He slowly inserted a finger there.

Ankita gasped at the unexpected invasion, her eyes widening in surprise. The sensation was unfamiliar, yet it sent jolts of pleasure rushing through her, mingling with the intensifying need building within her.

Her body bucked beneath his skilled touch, her moans growing louder with each passing moment. The desire in her soul was now uncontrollable, and she knew that Amrish had her completely in his grasp.

Her orgasm approached swiftly, the tension within her growing with each passing second. The feeling was intoxicating, and she knew that there was no turning back. 

Amrish's dick was ready. 

He positioned himself at the entrance of her wet, waiting pussy. 

Ankita closed her eyes, feeling the anticipation building. She was both afraid and excited, unsure of what was to come. But she knew that today, she would give herself to him completely.

As Amrish slowly entered her, Ankita felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. The sensation was exquisite, as if her body was made for his. She moaned softly, her breaths coming out in short gasps.

He began to thrust into her, their bodies moving in perfect sync. Ankita wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer, almost as a reflex. The pleasure was overwhelming, and she knew that she would never be the same again.

As Amrish continued to thrust into her, Ankita felt herself reaching the edge. She tensed, her body ready to explode with pleasure.

Amrish was on top of her and was admiring the view.

Ankita: "Amrish, please... I can't take much more of this. It's... it's too intense."

Amrish: "I know, Ankita. But I can't hold back any longer. You feel so good, so right."

The sensation of Amrish's lips and tongue on her nipples sends a jolt of electricity through Ankita's body, causing her to arch back in pleasure.

Ankita feels a mix of pleasure and slight discomfort as Amrish's mouth and teeth gently pull at her nipple, sending shivers down her spine. His hands caress her body, leaving trails of heat and pressure wherever they touch.

As Amrish continued thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy Ankita’s breath became heavier. Her mouth made a delicious O. Amrish then held her face steady while he was still fucking her and kissed her passionately and his tongue intertwined with hers.

“Why don’t we switch? You be on top of me!”, Amrish suggested.

Ankita hesitated for a moment, her thoughts churning with a mix of fear and uncertainty. However, she knew that this was only for one night. She nodded, her eyes never leaving Amrish's as she climbed on top of him.

His eyes followed her every move, his breath catching in his throat as she slowly lowered herself onto him, enveloping his cock in her tight pussy. The sensation was unlike anything Amrish had ever felt before, and he moaned softly, his body humming with pleasure.

Ankita's movements were slow and deliberate, her hips undulating in a rhythm that was both primal and sensuous. With each stroke, she felt the fire in her loins grow stronger, the pleasure building to a crescendo. Her eyes locked onto Amrish's, and she could see the hunger in his soul, reflected in his heavy-lidded gaze.

With a sudden surge of desire, Amrish reached up to cup Ankita's breasts, his fingers brushing against her sensitive nipples. He squeezed them gently, eliciting a low moan from her. His touch was passionate but tender, leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

He leaned forward, his mouth closing around one of her nipples. His tongue flicked against it, causing Ankita to move her back in pleasure. Her fingers dug into his chest, her grip tightening as his mouth continued to tease her.

“Ankita, come closer!”

Ankita obliged, her body trembling with anticipation as she leaned in closer. Amrish's lips met hers in a searing kiss, their tongues entwining as they reveled in the intensity of their passion. His hands slid down her back, grasping her hips and pulling her closer still, their bodies now tightly intertwined.

Their movements became more urgent, their moans growing louder as the pleasure built to a feverish pitch. Amrish's thrusts became deeper, his hips slamming against Ankita's with each powerful stroke. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her body electrified by the sensations coursing through her.

Amrish's eyes never left Ankita's as he watched her face transform with each wave of pleasure. Her features were flushed with passion, her eyes locked onto his as they reached the brink of ecstasy.

Their movements became more frenzied, Ankita's breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust as her body swayed back and forth. Her nipples, already hard from the earlier sucking and pulling, grew even more erect, peaking like small mountains under the soft, sensitive flesh of her aching skin.

Captivated by the sight, Amrish couldn't help but reach up and cup her breasts again, massaging the big firm globes and pulling on her nipples. Ankita gasped, her voice muffled by their passionate kiss as her body writhed above him.

The need for release grew stronger with each passing moment, the heat and intensity between them building to an explosive crescendo. Ankita's moans grew louder, her voice rising above the wild, animalistic noises emanating from Amrish.

As Amrish's thrusts grew deeper and  harder, Ankita felt a wave of blinding pleasure wash over her. She cried out, her body arching upwards as she felt her orgasm reach its peak. Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her, leaving her breathless and weak.

Amrish felt it too, his cock pulsating inside her as he reached his own climax. He let out a guttural groan, his hips bucking wildly as he released himself within her. Their bodies slammed together, their skin sticky with sweat and their breaths ragged as they continue to move in sync.

Finally, the intensity of the lustful exchange subsided, leaving them both panting and shaking with the aftershocks of their passion. They lay still for a moment, catching their breath as they stare into each other's eyes.

"Ankita, your body feels so incredible, I can't believe it's real," Amrish whispered hoarsely, his eyes never leaving the sight of her heaving chest. His fingers continued to caress her, leaving trails of pressure as he explored her curves.

"I can't get enough of you, Ankita. I want to touch every inch of your body. You feel so right, so perfect."

"You're making me feel things I've never felt before," he panted, his eyes locked onto hers as he tried to catch his breath. The intensity of their passion left them both breathless and him desperate for more.

"Amrish, your hands and your mouth, it's all... it's too intense. You should slow down.”

They lay there in peaceful sleep, the warmth of each other's bodies creating a cocoon of comfort. Hours passed, the world outside growing quiet as the sun rose high in the sky, casting a yellow glow through the window. Ankita stirred first, her eyes fluttering open to find him still asleep, his face relaxed in a state of rest. Gently removing herself from his embrace, she sat up and watched him for a moment. The room was filled with a sense of stillness, broken only by the sound of their steady breaths mingling in the air. With a sigh of relief, Ankita leaned down and tapped his forehead.

He got what he wanted from her. Things can now get back to normal.

"Amrish! You need to leave!"
[+] 6 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Hot and erotic update. The night is not over.
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
good....
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
This is called perfect comeback.
Like Reply
Good update

The mens are "USING" her nicely.
Like Reply
The story needs to move faster now.
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
As soon as Amrish left. Ankita's mobile rang. It was her mom. 

Ankita: "Hi, Mom! What's up?"

Ankita's Mom: "Hi, Ankita. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Ankita: "No, not at all. I’m at a home, relaxing. What's going on?"

Ankita's Mom: "I wanted to talk to you about Chintu. Do you remember him?"

Ankita: (smiling) "Of course I do, Mom. He was just a little boy the last time I saw him. I think he was ten, and I had just turned eighteen."

Ankita's Mom: "Yes, exactly. Well, he's grown up now. He is studying in Mumbai for his undergraduate degree."

Ankita: (surprised) "Really? Chintu is in Mumbai? That's amazing. I had no idea."

Ankita's Mom: "Yes, he’s new to the city and is depressed and could use some guidance. I thought you could meet him, help him a bit, and motivate him. You were always like a big sister to him. His mother is getting worried about him."

Ankita: "Don't worry, Mom. I’ll make sure he’s okay. Thanks for letting me know."

Ankita's Mom: "Thank you, dear. I knew I could count on you. Take care."

Ankita: "You too, Mom. Bye."

Ankita hangs up the phone and texts Chintu.

"Hi Chintu! This is Ankita! it seems our mothers are still looking out for us. Your mom just called mine. Lets meet tomorrow evening at Bombay Cafe if you are free!"

As Chintu walks into the café, he spots a familiar face sitting by the window. It's Ankita, engrossed in a book. He hesitates for a moment, memories flooding back, before he decides to approach her.

Chintu: (smiling) "Ankita? Is that really you?"

Ankita looks up from her book, a bit startled at first. Her eyes widen in shock, and a mix of recognition and surprise crosses her face.

Ankita: "Chintu?! Oh my gosh, look at you! You've grown so much!"

She gets up and gives him a friendly hug. Ankita steps back, her eyes still wide with surprise, and instinctively reaches out to touch Chintu's face affectionately.

Ankita: (teasingly) "What is this? A mustache and a beard? When did you grow up so fast? I can't believe it!"

Chintu blushes slightly, chuckling at her reaction.

Chintu: "Yeah, well, time does that. How have you been, Ankita?"

Ankita: (still teasing) "I remember you as this little kid who used to follow me around, and now you're a man with facial hair! I've been good, just busy with work and life. How about you?"

They sit down together, Ankita still shaking her head in disbelief.

Chintu: "I've been good! It's so strange seeing you after all these years. You look great, by the way. How are things with you?"

Ankita: "Thank you! I'm doing well, just busy with work and life, you know. It feels like just yesterday you were this little kid, and now you're all grown up!"

Chintu: "Time flies, huh? I remember you always helping me with my homework and giving me advice. I really appreciated that."

Ankita chuckles, reminiscing about the old days.

Ankita: "I remember that too. You were always so eager to learn. So, what are you up to now?"

Chintu: "I'm studying engineering at the university. It's been challenging but really rewarding. What about you? Are you still working in marketing?"

Ankita: "Yes, I'm still in marketing, but I've moved to a new position and got a promotion recently. It's been exciting, but also a lot of work."

As they continue catching up, Ankita notices a change in Chintu's demeanor. He seems hesitant and less talkative.

Ankita: "Chintu, what's up? You seem a bit off."

Chintu: "Oh, it's nothing. Just some stuff going on."

Ankita leans in, her expression turning serious.

Ankita: "Come on, Chintu. I know you better than that. What's really going on?"

Chintu sighs, looking down at his hands. After a moment of silence, he finally speaks up.

Chintu: "I've been struggling a bit financially. I'm running out of money, and I might get kicked out of my room soon."

Ankita's eyes soften with concern. She reaches out, placing a hand on Chintu's arm.

Ankita: "Oh, Chintu, I'm so sorry to hear that. Why didn't you say something sooner? Listen, you can stay with me until you get back on your feet. No arguments."

Chintu looks up, surprise and gratitude written all over his face.

Chintu: "Really? I don't want to be a burden, Ankita."

Ankita: "You could never be a burden. We've known each other for so long, and you were like a little brother to me. My place has plenty of room, and I'd love to help you out."

Chintu's eyes glisten with emotion as he nods, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders.

Chintu: "Thank you, Ankita. I don't know what to say."

Ankita: "You don't have to say anything. Just promise me you'll keep me updated and let me help if you need anything else."

They exchange another warm hug, and Chintu feels an overwhelming sense of relief and gratitude. The unexpected reunion has not only rekindled an old friendship but also provided him with the support he desperately needed.

Chintu: "I promise. Thank you so much, Ankita."

Ankita: "Anytime, Chintu. Let's get you settled and figure things out together."

As they leave the café, Chintu feels a renewed sense of connection and hope, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

Chintu arrives at Ankita's room with a small suitcase. Ankita welcomes him warmly, showing him around her cozy place.

Ankita: "Make yourself at home, Chintu. It's not much, but it's comfortable."

Chintu: "Thanks, Ankita. I really appreciate this."

As the evening progresses, they catch up more over dinner, reminiscing about old times and sharing stories about their lives. The conversation flows naturally, and they both feel the warmth of their renewed friendship.

When it's time to settle in for the night, Chintu looks around the living room, spotting the couch.

Chintu: "I guess I'll crash here on the couch. It looks comfy enough."

Ankita frowns slightly, shaking her head.

Ankita: "Don't be silly, Chintu. The couch isn't comfortable for sleeping. You can share the bed with me. It's big enough for both of us."

Chintu hesitates, feeling a bit awkward about the idea.

Chintu: "Are you sure? I don't want to make things weird."

Ankita smiles reassuringly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Ankita: "It's not weird at all. We’re old friends, and you need a good night's rest. Come on, it'll be fine."

Chintu nods, feeling grateful and a bit relieved. They head to Ankita's bedroom, which is warm and inviting. The bed is indeed spacious, with soft, cozy blankets and fluffy pillows.

They both change into comfortable clothes for sleeping. Ankita wears a pair of pajamas, while Chintu opts for a simple t-shirt and shorts. As they get into bed, Ankita switches off the bedside lamp, casting the room into a gentle darkness illuminated only by the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the curtains.

They lie down, facing each other, a sense of nostalgia and comfort enveloping them.

Chintu: "Thanks again, Ankita. For everything."

Ankita: "You don't have to thank me, Chintu. I'm just glad I can help."

A few moments of silence pass, and then Ankita moves closer, wrapping an arm around Chintu in a gentle hug. Chintu responds by doing the same, and they find themselves nestled together, sharing warmth and comfort.

Ankita: (softly) "This feels nice. It's been a long time since I’ve felt this close to someone."

Chintu: "Yeah, me too. It’s comforting, like when we were kids and you'd watch out for me."

They both smile in the darkness, feeling the unspoken bond between them strengthen. As they hold each other, the sense of awkwardness fades away, replaced by a deep sense of ease and security.

Their breathing slows, synchronizing as they drift into a peaceful sleep. The warmth of their embrace provides a cocoon of safety, and both feel the stress and worries of the day melt away. Ankita feels a protective instinct kick in, while Chintu feels a sense of being cared for, something he has missed.

As the night progresses, they both sleep soundly, enveloped in a shared sense of belonging and trust. The gentle rise and fall of their breaths, the shared warmth, and the closeness remind them of the importance of connection and support in their lives.

As the night wears on, Chintu lies next to Ankita, feeling the warmth of her body pressed against his. He tries to relax, but the softness of Ankita’s curves, particularly the gentle pressure of her heavy breasts against his chest, stirs unexpected feelings within him. He feels a rush of arousal, his heart pounding a bit faster. Instinctively, he hugs her tighter, his mind conflicted between embarrassment and longing.

Ankita stirs slightly, feeling the change in Chintu's embrace. She opens her eyes and looks at him, sensing something is off.

Ankita: (softly) "Chintu, is everything okay?"

Chintu hesitates, feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over him.

Chintu: "Uh, yeah, everything’s fine. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

Ankita pulls back slightly, looking at him with concern.

Ankita: "You didn’t make me uncomfortable. You just seem...tense. Is something on your mind?"

Chintu sighs, feeling the need to be honest but unsure of how to express his feelings.

Chintu: "It's just...I don't know. I guess I’m not used to this kind of closeness. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this way with someone."

Ankita studies his face for a moment, then decides to address the elephant in the room.

Ankita: "Chintu, do you have any woman in your life right now?"

Chintu looks away, feeling a bit vulnerable.

Chintu: "No, I don't. It's not like I haven't tried, but I guess I'm just not attractive enough. I always feel like I’m not good enough."

Ankita’s expression softens, and she places a hand on his cheek, gently turning his face back towards her.

Ankita: "Chintu, don’t say that. You’re a wonderful person, inside and out. Attractiveness isn’t just about looks; it’s about who you are as a person. You have so much to offer."

Chintu looks into her eyes, feeling a mix of gratitude and uncertainty.

Chintu: "It's hard to believe that sometimes. I see so many guys who seem to have it all, and I just feel...invisible."

Ankita shakes her head, her eyes filled with empathy.

Ankita: "You are not invisible. You are kind, smart, and you have a heart of gold. Confidence comes from accepting yourself and recognizing your worth. You don’t have to be like anyone else; you just have to be you."

Chintu feels a warmth spread through him at her words, a flicker of hope igniting inside.

Chintu: "Thank you, Ankita. It means a lot to hear that from you."

Ankita smiles, leaning in to hug him again, this time with a comforting, reassuring embrace.

Ankita: "Anytime, Chintu. Remember, you’re perfect the way you are. Don’t worry about what others think. Focus on being the best version of yourself, and the right person will see that."

As they settle back into their embrace, Chintu feels a sense of relief and renewed confidence. The warmth and closeness they share are now filled with a deeper understanding and support, helping him to feel more at ease.

The night progresses peacefully, and they both drift off into a comfortable sleep, feeling secure and valued in each other’s presence. Their friendship, strengthened by honesty and compassion, brings a sense of comfort and belonging that they both cherish.

The next morning, Chintu wakes up to the soft sounds of a yoga program playing on the TV. He blinks his eyes open and is greeted by the sight of Ankita, already up and dressed in a pair of snug, sexy yoga pants and a matching top that accentuates her athletic figure. The sunlight streams through the window, casting a warm glow on her as she moves gracefully through her yoga poses.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmjuVVFWzf9zDAaM4i6-5...Ve_5BM3w&s]

Ankita is fully immersed in her practice, bending, twisting, and stretching with a fluidity that showcases her flexibility and strength. Chintu watches in awe, momentarily forgetting his own presence in the room.

Ankita: (noticing him awake) "Good morning, sleepyhead! Did you sleep well?"

Chintu rubs his eyes and sits up, feeling a bit shy but smiling.

Chintu: "Good morning. Yeah, I slept great, thanks to you."

Ankita: "I'm glad to hear that. How about joining me for some yoga? It's a great way to start the day and get energized."

Chintu hesitates, feeling a bit self-conscious.

Chintu: "I've never really done yoga before. I might just watch for now."

Ankita shakes her head, smiling warmly.

Ankita: "Nonsense! Yoga is for everyone, and I’ll help you with the poses. Come on, it'll be fun."

Feeling encouraged, Chintu gets out of bed and joins Ankita on the yoga mats. He mimics her movements, trying to follow along with the instructions on the TV. Ankita watches him with a smile, appreciating his effort.

Ankita: "Okay, let's start with a simple pose. Try the Downward Dog."

Chintu tries to mimic the pose, but his form is a bit off. Ankita steps closer, placing her hands on his shoulders to guide him.

Ankita: "Here, let me help you. Move your hands a bit forward... good, now lift your hips higher."

Chintu feels her hands on his shoulders, the warmth and gentle pressure sending a shiver down his spine. His heart starts to beat faster as she adjusts his posture.

Chintu: "Like this?"

Ankita: "Yes, that's much better. Now hold it and take deep breaths."

Chintu does his best to maintain the pose, but his mind is racing with the sensation of Ankita's touch. She moves around him, making minor adjustments, her hands briefly resting on his thighs to correct his alignment.

Ankita: "You're doing great, Chintu. Just relax and let your body stretch naturally."

Chintu nods, focusing on her voice and the warmth of her touch. He tries to follow her instructions, but the closeness and intimacy of the moment make it difficult to concentrate fully.

Chintu: "Thanks, Ankita. This is actually pretty nice."

Ankita smiles, moving to stand in front of him as she demonstrates the next pose.

Ankita: "Let's try a Warrior Pose next. Step one foot forward and bend your knee, keeping your back leg straight."

Chintu follows her lead, but his form is still a bit shaky. Ankita steps behind him, her hands gently guiding his hips and shoulders into the correct position.

Ankita: "There you go. Keep your chest open and your gaze forward."

Chintu feels her hands on his body, steadying him and providing support. His heart races again, but he tries to focus on her words and the pose.

Chintu: "Is this right?"

Ankita: "Perfect. You're a natural, Chintu. Just keep breathing and hold the pose."

As they move through the yoga routine, Chintu begins to feel more comfortable, his initial nervousness giving way to a sense of calm and focus. Ankita's gentle guidance and encouraging words help him relax and enjoy the experience.

After finishing the session, they both sit on the mats, breathing deeply and feeling the post-yoga relaxation wash over them.

As Ankita completes her yoga routine, sweat drips down her body, soaking her clothes. Her cleavage becomes moist and her tight buttocks are clearly defined. The outline of her aereola is visible through her wet shirt, with her nipple prominently protruding.

Ankita: "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Chintu: (smiling) "Not at all. Thanks for encouraging me to join you. I feel really good now."

Ankita: "I'm glad. Yoga is a great way to start the day and clear your mind. We should make this a regular thing while you're here."

Chintu nods, feeling a renewed sense of connection and appreciation for Ankita.

Chintu: "I'd like that. Thanks for being so patient with me."

Ankita: "Anytime, Chintu. It’s nice to have someone to share this with."

As they share a warm smile, Chintu feels a deep sense of gratitude and admiration for Ankita, realizing how much her support and friendship mean to him. The morning's yoga session becomes a cherished memory, marking the beginning of a new chapter in his life.

"Chintu! I need to take a bath! Please wait till I am finished. I need to meet my boss in the next 1 hour okay?"

In a flash Ankita wraps a towel around her and gets rid of her clothes. 

"Oh Chintu! There are snacks in the fridge. Don't feel shy okay!" 

Chintu is shocked by how exquisitely beautiful Ankita is. Her body is just perfect. He couldn't help but admire her curves. Esp in a towel. She is covered in sweat. 

[Image: FxRX5NHaMAAdTCg.jpg:large]

Ankita gets ready after having a long hot shower. 

As Ankita slips into her tight mini skirt, its fabric clings to her body, accentuating the curves she's spent years honing. The skirt's hem barely crosses the tops of her thighs, leaving her ass outline entirely visible. As she walks, her firm buttocks move seductively, a testament to the dedication she's poured into her yoga routine. Every step she takes is a confirmation of her strength and determination, and her ass, with its definition and firmness, becomes the centerpiece of her confidence and beauty.

How do I look? She asks Chintu

[Image: main-qimg-29333f4ac8718276b1e84480a6feae2c-lq]

"Perfect!", Chintu stammers.

It gives Chintu a raging hard on.

As soon as Ankita leaves. He locks the door and whips his dick out. Furiously he masturbates and the bedsheets are covered with his cum.

Meanwhile Ankita reaches the office. 

"Do you have a badge? Whom are you meeting today?", the security guard asks her.

"I have a meeting appointment with Mr. Madan!"
[+] 5 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Very nice update. Now she has dick at home to remove the tension in office.
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
good one  clps keep going 

[Image: Shocked-Open-Asianpiedstarling-size-restricted.gif]

Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Perfect she is gonna be fucked by Madan now.
Soon that kid will have his dick in her pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes Rakul1985's post
Like Reply
Great writing
Like Reply
Writer Come Back
Like Reply
The soft rustling of the fabric can be heard as Ankita walks into Madan's office, the sound drawing attention to her every step.

As Ankita walks, there is a hard knocking sound as her high heels rubs against the ground, like a soft whisper tempting Madan further.

A faint scent of perfume lingers around Ankita, adding to the allure of her appearance.

As she moves closer, the perfume wafts towards Madan. It's a heady mix of floral and musk, creating a sensual and alluring aroma.

Madan gestured for Ankita to take a seat as she entered his office, his eyes lingering on her outfit for a moment.

The mini skirt hugs Ankita's curves tightly, accentuating her figure in all the right places. The material is a shiny, light grey, showing off her toned legs and the curve of her hips.
One could easily make out her huge bums outlined and with the ass cheeks stretching the material generously.

Ankita's top is a silky, loose-fitting blouse in a warm, earthy tone that complements her skin. The fabric dbangs gently over her shoulders and flows down to her waist, leaving her arms bare. The top's neckline is modest, but it's clear that she's not wearing a bra underneath, as the material barely hints at the curves of her breasts. Her ample cleavage is subtly accentuated, creating a captivating and feminine silhouette. The blouse is tucked into her mini skirt, adding a touch of elegance and polish to her outfit.

He then cleared his throat and began to speak. "Ankita, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your promotion to CEO. Your hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed," he said, a faint smile playing on his lips.

"All that is left is for me to sign the document. I already got the signatures from the rest of the board members." 

Ankita felt a rush of pride and excitement at the news, but it was quickly overshadowed by a sense of unease. She couldn't shake the memory of what had happened between them to secure this promotion. Despite the success it had brought her, the guilt gnawed at her insides.

"I...I don't know what to say," Ankita stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. Madan leaned back in his chair, studying her carefully.

"You deserve this, Ankita. You've proven yourself time and time again," he said reassuringly, though there was a flicker of 

something in his eyes that made Ankita's stomach churn. She forced a smile, trying to push aside her doubts and questions. 

"Thank you, Madan. I truly appreciate this opportunity," Ankita replied, her voice steadier now. Madan nodded, his gaze unwavering.

"There is just one thing I ask in return for this promotion and my signature," he said slowly, his words hanging in the air between them. Ankita's heart skipped a beat as she braced herself for what he might say next.

"What is it?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Madan stood up and walked around his desk until he was standing in front of her, his expression unreadable.

"I need you to do one last thing for me, Ankita," he said softly, a hint of something dark lurking beneath his smooth tone. Ankita felt a shiver run down her spine as she met his gaze, realizing that the cost of her success may be higher than she ever 

imagined. But she knew there was no turning back now. Steeling herself, she nodded slightly, a sense of dread settling in the pit of her stomach.

"What do you need me to do, Madan?" Ankita asked, her voice steady despite the turmoil churning within her. Madan's lips curved into a sly smile, his eyes glinting with a dangerous gleam.

"I need your loyalty, Ankita. Complete and unwavering loyalty," he stated, his voice low and commanding. Ankita felt a wave of relief wash over her at his words, but it was short-lived as Madan continued.

"There are powerful forces at play in this company, Ankita. And I need to know that I can trust you completely," he explained cryptically, his gaze piercing into hers. Ankita's mind raced with possibilities, her instincts warning her of the treacherous path laid out before her.

"I will do whatever it takes to prove my loyalty to you, Madan," Ankita replied firmly, the weight of her decision settling upon her shoulders like a heavy cloak. Madan's smile widened, a predatory glint in his eyes.

"Good," he purred, his hand reaching out to gently cup Ankita's chin. "I knew I could count on you." Ankita forced herself to hold his gaze, her jaw clenched in determination.

"As your new CEO, I will uphold the values of this company with integrity and dedication," she declared, her voice unwavering despite the turmoil within her. Madan's fingers lingered on her skin for a moment longer before he withdrew, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I have no doubt about that, Ankita," he said smoothly, a dangerous undercurrent underscoring his words. "But remember, loyalty goes both ways."

Ankita felt a chill run down her spine at his insinuation, but she masked her unease with a practiced smile.

"Of course!”, she meekly replied. 

“Come on! Give me a hug”, he asked her. 

Ankita's heart raced at the request, her instincts screaming at her to keep her distance. But the weight of Madan's power and influence bore down on her, and she knew she had no choice but to comply. With a forced smile, she stood up from her seat and walked towards him, her every step feeling heavy with apprehension. As Madan enveloped her in a suffocating hug, Ankita's mind raced with conflicting emotions - fear, disgust, resignation. She plastered a serene expression on her face, burying the hints of doubt that threatened to consume her. As Madan released her from his grip, a sense of relief washed over Ankita briefly before the realization of the precarious position she now found herself in settled like a heavy stone in her stomach. 

Ankita let out a small gasp as Madan's hands gripped her firm, yet soft ass cheeks. Her heart pounded in her chest, a mix of shock and arousal coursing through her veins. She glanced around, half expecting someone to pop up and catch them in the act, but the office was empty.

With her heart still racing, Ankita slowly turned to face Madan, her intense gaze locking onto his. He had always been the dominant one between them, the one who called the shots and dictated their games. But now, something felt different. Something felt... sexual.

Madan studied Ankita's eyes, looking deeply into her big beautiful eyes. When he couldn't find any, he decided to take things to the next level. He gently pulled Ankita closer, his lips barely brushing against hers. 

He then whispered.

“Get down on your knees”

Ankita's eyes widened in shock at Madan's sudden command. Her heart pounded in her chest as she hesitated, the air thick with tension and unspoken implications. Every fiber of her being screamed for her to resist, to defy him, but the weight of his authority bore down on her like a suffocating blanket.

A mix of fear and defiance flickered in Ankita's eyes as she locked gazes with Madan. A storm raged within her, battling the demands of power against the whispers of self-preservation. She knew that whatever came next would irrevocably alter the course of her future.

With a steely resolve settling over her, Ankita slowly sank to her knees, each movement deliberate and laden with a quiet rebellion. The cool touch of the floor against her skin sent a shiver down her spine, grounding her in the chilling reality of the situation.

Madan's expression shifted imperceptibly, a glint of triumph dancing in his eyes

Madan then unzipped his pants and took his thick veiny cock out. 

Ankita's eyes widened in surprise, her heart pounding in her chest. She tried to maintain her composure, but the situation felt utterly surreal. Madan's gaze remained steady, his eyes locked onto hers as he slowly began to stroke his erection.

"If loyalty goes both ways, then I expect the same from you," he said in a low, seductive voice. "And I know you'll do whatever it takes to protect our shared interests."

Ankita's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation. She knew that refusing him would likely result in her losing everything she had worked so hard for. But she also couldn't shake the feeling of disgust and violation that threatened to overwhelm her.

"I... I don't know what to say," she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized the 

price she had paid for her newfound success. But she also knew that she had to be strong and face this reality head-on. 

Madan stepped closer to her, his cock now fully erect and throbbing in his hand. He reached out and traced his fingers down Ankita's cheek, his voice smooth and seductive.

"You don't need to say anything," he whispered, his eyes locked onto hers. "Just remember that we're in this together, Ankita, and that our loyalty to each other will be our greatest asset. Are we clear on this?"

Ankita swallowed hard, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew that she had no choice but to go along with Madan's demands if she wanted to get her position as CEO. With a sense of resignation, she nodded her head slightly, her eyes wide with fear and determination.

"Yes, Madan. We are clear," Ankita said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Madan smiled, a predatory glint in his eyes. "Then let's get started," he said, his voice low and commanding.

Ankita's mind raced with fear and trepidation as she began to get ready to perform the unthinkable act. She knew that in order to get her position as CEO, she had to obey Madan in ways she never thought possible. But as she looked into Madan's eyes, she saw nothing but desire and power. In that moment, she wondered if this was the price she would have to pay for success.

Ankita's eyes locked onto the hard shaft in front of her, her stomach churning with a mixture of fear and desire. She had always known that success in this ruthless world would require her to play by its rules, and she had never doubted her ability to do whatever was necessary to achieve her goals.

As Madan's cock stood erect, a silent understanding passed between them. Ankita knew that this was just a transaction that would forever link their fates. In that moment, she resolved to put aside her feelings.

Taking a deep breath, Ankita reached out and grasped Madan's throbbing manhood.

It felt alien and unwanted in her hand, but she pushed the revulsion down. This was business, not pleasure.

With a steady hand, she began to stroke him. Up and down, her grip firm but gentle, setting a rhythm as she focused on the task before her.

Their eyes never left each other's. Ankita could see the hunger in Madan's gaze, the desperate need to conquer. She knew that she had to match it, to show him that she, too, was a force to be reckoned with.

As she continued to stroke him, she felt a strange heat building within her. It wasn't arousal. It was determination, a fierce desire to prove herself.

Suddenly, Madan's features contorted in pleasure. His hips bucked forward, thrusting into her hand. 

"aah! handjob feels so good! blowjob is much better!" 

"Use your mouth!", he ordered. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlZUIVjiXn7lUyDoplBKL...iJMqZtIA&s]

Ankita’s lips, mostly used for smiling so far, were now locked onto Madan’s pulsating erection. Her tongue danced around, barely missing a beat, as if she were playing a slow song on a guitar. Each stroke, each rhythmic suck, was a meticulously choreographed spectacle, meant only for Madan’s pleasure.

She had taken to this task with the same dedication she poured into her work. Each flick, each twist of her tongue seemed to elicit a moan from Madan. The veins in his neck pulsed with each climactic moment, as if they too were caught up in the throes of passion. His breathing grew heavier, and Ankita could feel his cock growing even harder, throbbing against her mouth.

Madan's hand tangled in Ankita's hair, guiding her movements as she took him into her mouth deeper. Her tongue swirled around him, eliciting shivers of pleasure from his body.

Madan's hand then gripped the back of Ankita's head, his fingers getting rougher in her hair as he guided her movements more deliberately. Ankita's lips pressing tightly as she vacuumed his precum.

As the minutes ticked by, Ankita felt a sense of shame and disgust wash over her. Despite the pleasure she knew Madan was experiencing, she couldn't help but feel violated and used. But she also knew that she had to continue if she wanted to get her position as CEO.

Madan watched Ankita with satisfaction, his eyes locked onto her every move. He knew that she was putting herself in a vulnerable position, but he also knew that it would be the last chance for him. In a way, he saw this as a test of her loyalty and dedication to the job.

The pleasure Madan was experiencing was incredible. He was moaning and grunting as his dick was being sucked. The room was filled by the sucking noises Ankita was making and Madan's moans. 

Watching Ankita's pink lips wrapped around his member aroused him greatly.

Suddenly, Madan's eyes widened, and he pulled Ankita closer. She could feel him losing control, his body trembling with passion. Ankita closed her eyes, bracing herself for what was about to happen.

As she felt Madan's release deep inside her mouth, a wave of shame and resentment washed over her. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she struggled to hold them back. This was it, the final indignity, and she knew she could never look at him the same way again.

But Ankita also knew that she had to play her part to the very end. She swallowed hard and continued the act, feeling bile rise in her throat. When Madan finally finished, he pulled away, panting heavily.

He looked down at Ankita, his eyes filled with what she hoped was regret. "You were incredible," he whispered hoarsely, clearly 

trying to keep himself in check. "You have truly earned your place as the new CEO."

Ankita managed a weak smile, her voice barely audible as she spoke. "Thank you, Madan. I won't let you down."

He nodded, still catching his breath. "I know you won't. Now, let's finish this, and we can put this behind us. You deserve this position, and I'll make sure you get it."

Ankita stood up, her body still shaking from the experience. She knew it wasn't over yet – this would be the one last encounter.

"Come, sit on my lap!", Madan ordered her. 

He affectionately hugged her and kissed all over her face. He spoke sweet nothings to her telling her how amazing she is and how much revenue her new company will make and how beautiful she was. Ankita pretended to be flattered. Deep down she knew she deserved this level of success and more.  

Within fifteen minutes Madan's cock became hard again catching Ankita by surprise.

"Viagra is one hell of a drug!", Madan replied pointing to a glass of clear liquid. 

"Why don't you try as well? It works on women too. You will be more in the mood as well."

Ankita took a few sips and felt her entire body to be on fire and extremely aroused. She felt extremely positive as well. 

"Take off your clothes!"

She removed her clothes, she felt a fire igniting within her. She would do whatever it took to get what she wanted, and she would make sure that no one would ever underestimate her again.

Madan watched her with a mix of admiration and fear. He was impressed by her 

determination, but he also knew that she was capable of anything to get what she wanted. This final test had proven just how far she was willing to go.

As Ankita climbed back onto Madan's lap again, he felt a surge of excitement and anticipation. They were both aware that this was the final act of their twisted play. Ankita's eyes were filled with a mixture of intensity and anger, as if Madan was daring her to try and stop him.

Madan smiled, wrapping his arms around her and guiding her down onto him. Their bodies melded together, sweaty and slick from the previous act. Ankita's breathing was ragged, her eyes never leaving Madan's as she began to ride him.

The room was filled with the sound of their bodies moving in sync, grunts and gasps punctuating the silence. Ankita's face twisted in ecstasy with the viagra turning her very sensitive, her thick heavy breasts undulating with each thrust. Madan's hands gripped her tight, his breath ragged as he watched her ride him.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Ankita cried out in pleasure, her body convulsing as she reached the peak of her climax. Madan followed closely behind, his own release unleashed within her.

They collapsed onto the bed, their bodies entwined in the afterglow. Madan ran his fingers through Ankita's hair, his gaze softening as he spoke.

"You've proven yourself, Ankita. You've shown me that you're not only capable, but that you're willing to do whatever it takes to get what you want. And for that, I believe you deserve the position as CEO."

Ankita smiled forcibly, a small tear escaping her eye. 

Within fifteen minutes his cock was hard again catching Ankita by surprise. 

"Madan, this is too much. I can't go one more round with you!"

"Ankita, this should help", saying this he emptied the remaining viagra down her throat. 

Ankita felt a surge of energy through her body and felt extremely horny. 

Madan then cupped her breasts and started sucking on her nipples. He was squeezing her massive tits.

Ankita moaned softly, arching her back as his touch sent shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes, savoring the sensation of his lips and teeth teasing her sensitive skin.

As he continued to suck on her nipples, Ankita reached down and began to massage his cock, feeling it grow harder in her hand. She knew she had to make him cum, but she also knew that it was her ticket to the CEO position.

Madan grunted and thrust his hips, his eyes locked onto Ankita's as she stroked his chest. She could see the desire in his eyes, the need for completion.

His cock slipped out from the intensity of the fucking session.

Ankita adjusted her position, guiding his cock inside of her once more. She felt him enter her, his thickness filling her completely. She threw her head back, moaning loudly as her body adjusted to his size.

As they began to move in sync, their bodies sliding against each other, Ankita felt a sense of power wash over her. She knew that she was exactly where she needed to be, and that this was the moment that would change everything for her.

Madan's eyes widened as he felt her tightness encasing his cock, his pleasure growing with each movement. He knew that this was the end of their twisted game, and that he would have to reward Ankita for her performance.

Their bodies moved in a frenzy, the smell of their sweat mingling with the scent of their arousal. Ankita's moans grew louder, her body trembling with each inch of Madan's cock inside of her.

Finally, as the climax built up within them, Ankita threw her head back and cried out, her body convulsing as she reached the peak of her pleasure. Madan followed suit, his own release pulsating deep within her body.

As the encounter came to an end, Madan pulled Ankita closer to him, his hands gently caressing her hair. "You did well, Ankita," he whispered, his voice low and soothing. "You've proven your loyalty to me, and I know that we can count on each other. Together, we will rise to the top and achieve greatness."

Ankita felt a mixture of emotions as Madan's words washed over her. She knew that this pendant of power and success would come with a price, but she also knew that she was determined to hold onto it. With a newfound sense of resolve 

After that he signs the contract and now Ankita is the CEO.

"There! Are you happy?", Madan replied after signing the contract. 

Ankita composed herself. Her face and her breasts were covered with thick cum after the multiple fucking sessions. Her pussy was thoroughly stretched in different ways. Her nipples and Areolas were coated with Madan's saliva and were shining. 

"How could you do this to me, Madan? You reduced me to a mere object, a tool to be used for your own selfish desires," Ankita seethed, her voice echoing through the office room.

Madan, looking taken aback, fumbled with his papers. He wasn't accustomed to facing such resentment from those he had manipulated. "But you knew the rules, Ankita. I never forced you to do anything. I simply told you the price you need to pay. This is a win win situation for both of us."

"I got what I wanted. And so did you. You are just 28 years old and you are already a CEO. There are 50 year olds that will never be in a position that you are currently in.", Madan countered.

Seeing the pain and hurt in Ankita's eyes. He softened up a bit. 

Madan hesitated before continuing, "I... I never meant to hurt you. I was unaware of the emotions you held within. I believed we were both simply taking advantage of the opportunities available to us."

"Madan! You know what? You took advantage of the power dynamic between us to manipulate me. I want you to know that I will never do any other sexual favors going forward. Okay?? Is that understood?"

Madan nodded. 

"I can easily file a case against you for sexual harassment! You will lose your reputation and everything!", Ankita seethed at Madan angrily. 

"I am so sorry Ankita! I will never put you in this kind of a position again! Even if I wanted to I can't."

"Lets be professional and friendly going forward!"

They had one last hug and Ankita put on a fake forced smile and slammed the door as she left. 

By the time she reached home it hit her! She is now the CEO of the new company. It is a big deal. She can make more money in a few years than most people can in several lifetimes. 

As the realization grew a huge smile spread across her face. Her life is forever changed! She is the new boss! 

"I need to celebrate now! First I need to text Varun. Wonder what he has been upto?"

She ordered a bottle of Belgium Wine and a box of chocolates. Then she relaxed turned on the hot shower. 

The mirror in the bath room became cloudy. She then used her finger to trace C.E.O and then laughed out aloud!
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply