my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
Nice writing
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
who will take money for this things shyam r u joking?. no neetha i am serious i dont fuck for free and free things dont sustain for long if u want me to fuck u hard then pay and use me neetha. what if u dont fuck me well and take money. then pay in CAF mode. 

caf what is it. cash after fuck neetha pay me after work done no urgent. hahaha ok shyam then start working by saying this i pulled down shyam pant and make him nude, now we both are nude in front of each other in bedroom light i can tell i never seen this much big cock do u like it neetha he asked me i just smiled him by lusty looking. neetha lusty eyes tells me that she want my cock then i said get u r husband shaving kit neetha and also get some water in jug.

neetha went inside bathroom and came out with hubby shaving kit and some water in jug and handover to shyam then he asked. neetha have u ever done shaving in mens saloon. 

no why will i go to mens saloon are mad. just asking neetha i will show u how they do shaving to us u want to know. yes i want to know i said slowly with shame on face. ok then get ready neetha come near to me after she came near i have taken razor from shaving kit inserted 7 o clock blade into razor then there is one steel cup in shaving kit i filled some water in it then taken old spice shaving cream took little cream from it on my index finger and told neetha to lift her right hand up.

i was standing in front of shyam by raising my right hand up and seeing him he came near me and applied that old spice shaving cream at my armpit then shyam taken shaving brush dipped in water steel cup and started rubbing that brush at my armpit, when he rubbing that brush at my armpit foam was generated and also i got tinkilings bcoz of this my hand was moving then he said dont move hand whore otherwise armpit will cut while shaving understand then shyam taken razor and started shaving my armpit from up to down when shyam doing shaveing sound was coming like gissss gisss gissss after shaveing my armpit he cleand foam from under arm and same way he did to my other armpit.

then shyam taken old spice after shave lotion from hubby shaving kit put some lotion on his left hand then keeped that bottle side and rubbed that lotion on his other hand and said me to rise my both hands.

after i raised my both hand shyam came behind me and applied that old spice lotion at my both armpits thats it. i jerked when he applied that thing its feels like burning first and bcome cool just in sec, i never feeld like this its new to me, do u mens feels this every time u shave beard and apply this after shave lotion? i asked shyam this. he said yes and told sleep on bed and spred ur legs bitch. i am not getting angry now when he called me whore or bitch and i spread my legs as shyam said then he did same there shaved my pubic hair and same jerk came when he applied that old spice after shave lotion on my pussy then shyam made me stand on floor and came backside of me then hugged me from back side.
[Image: 4.jpg]

now neetha was full nude and we can saw her frontal nude body and crowd in theater shouting like mad people woooooo wooooooooooo khya maal hy tu rand khya mast jism he rand ki. chut dhek sali ki chut ke dono hont ekdum chipki huwi apas me. teri chut ka kazana lootega hero abb neetha.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
while hugging and rubbing his hand on my stomac shyam said neetha i have one weekness. what is that i asked. i have weekness of married women boobs and i like press there boobs as hard i can and i enjoy there scream while watching pain in there face by saying this i have taken neetha both boobs in my hands now neetha boobs are in my hand i can hole her entair boobs in one hand also my cock stucked in between neetha ass and touching her ass hole then at sudden have pressed neetha both boobs as much hard i can. 

neetha Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scream sound came in dolby at theater and screen was freezed at heroin neetha scream with interval message. when i heard neetha scream my cock bcome hard and i can tell neetha screamed in real pain i can see pain in her face also neetha eyes in tears bcoz of pain then projettor was off theater lights ware turned on again and door was open for refreshment then public inside theater went out for drinks etc.

INTERVAL

i was buying cool drink inside cinema hall and hear people talking about that scean, some one said kitna zor se dabaya tho itna chekegi kitna dard huwa hoga heroin ko yar magar mast maal he sirf cheek se he lund ka pani nikaldiya. then other one said mera bhi geela hogaya bhai aur neetha jab dard se cheeki thi mene dheka uski chut geeli hogai thi aisa laga muje aur mene iss hero ka ek aur movie dheka tha sala rula deta aurath ko pata nai neetha isko kaise bardash karegi lal kardega uske mammo ko dhek. 

then they both saw me and one of them asked appka khya lagtha he bhai sab khya hoga neetha ka abb. i am the only person who know what happens next but i said them this, mea bhi appke sath tho dhekraha hun muje khya maloom chalo milkar dhekte he bolkar waha se cinema hall ke andar chalagaya. 

i came inside of hall and sit on my seat again then all people came inside again all door are closed then one bye one lights ware turning off same projetctor light went again over or heads then movie started again.

shyam came behind me grabed my boobs in each hand then he pressed my boobs like real hard then i got screamed aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh ahh ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhh uuuummmmmmmm aaaaahhhhh please leave aaahhhhh aahhhhh boobsssss aaahhhh uuummmmmm no aaaahhh i was like fish with out water and shyam was pressing my boobs non stop and hard tooo then he take nice grip of my boobs and pressed even harder then b4 then stay like that i mean shyam pressed and hole my boobs by pressing i can see my boobs color changing in red and i was in tears asking him to leave me but he is not listing and said. 

i will leave when i get satisfy from ur boobs whore and started kissing neetha both shoulders what a boobs u have neetha i have pressed many house wife boobs but non of them given pleasure like your boobs and thanks to your hubby rajender sir for not using you much.

neetha was looking at my face at that time when i said and her face was in real pain i can see that on her face then she said its paining shyam please leave my boobs see there color changing please leave me i said while crying. i got satisfy now when i saw pain in your face and her face and eyes turned red then i leaved her boobs then turned neetha towards me and hugged again and said u have good boobs neetha and what is the size of ur hubby cock?. 

my hubby cock is 5.5. little cock ur hubby have neetha see mine is 7.5 touch and feel it whore. then i touched shyam cock its like road and feels like rough and fat too i was measuring his cock with my hand then he said.  

what a soft hands u have bitch i think ur hubby is impotent fellow not fucking u since 7 y hahaha. i feel shame and got angry and said no my hubby is not impotent after i said this now he grab my ass and pressed hard again aaahhhhhhhh uuummmmmmm aahah ahhhh aahhhh i was screaming again then he said. i didn't hear what u was saying about ur hubby? ur hubby is not some thing like this u was saying. i understand what shyam want me to say and i said, my hubby is a impotent one shyam he dont have power in sex and did not fucked me well. so i said true right neetha about ur small cock hubby. yes u said right shyam my hubby have small cock compare to urs now please dont relese my ass from ur hand its paining. sure neetha i will release but u have to do one thing for that will u do?.
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Thanks for the update
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
yes i will do anything u say shyam aaahhhhh please dont press hard uuuummmmmm. ok then find out where is tobacco in my mouth and get it out of my mouth with ur tong then i will leave ur ass then i pressed neetha ass even harder now. aaahhhhhh he grabbed my ass even harder now i was unable to think what to do then i started kissing him i just want my ass get relief from his hands, while kissing i inserted tong in shyam mouth and searching for tobacco and shyam was stopping my tong with his tong and not allowing my tong to search that bad thing and shyam dick was touching my pussy lips when i hugged him straightly and hen h pressed my boobs my pussy bcome wet and now its dripping one one drop from pussy my pussy never leaked like this b4.

i am stopping neetha tong but she is good in tong fight even i am stopping her tong then also she is finding where i hide tobacco in my mouth she looked left and right cheeks still searching for it she is in heat now her blocked pussy started leaking drops  my dick can feel her soft cheesy pussy and my dick bcome wet with her pussy juice and she have ass like cotton perfect ass for my hands. 

i looked his entire outh but not found it then i looked shyam lower lip there it is whaaakkkk when my tong tuched it i got that fee whaaaakkkkk but i was in pain i need relax from his hands so i got that thing in my mouth then shyam leaved my ass uuuufffffffffff my ass got relax now then i went inside of bathroom spit that thing and washed my mouth.

i was at bed and sleeping then neetha came out of broom then i said come neetha lets suck and lick each other in 69 then she came to bed then sit on my face and bend to suck my cock she hold my cock with hand and started sucking it aahhhh she have warm mouth i can feel her warmness on my cock while sucking and i was smelling her pussy sssmmmmuuuu aaahhhhhh then told neetha u r pussy fragrance is betten then u r mouth then started licking her pussy aauuummcchhhh aaauummmm aaauummmmiicchh aaahhhh u r pussy juice feels like salt lassi dear and sucking again and asked neetha did u r hubby licked like this like i did then i inserted tong in her pussy hole and doing tong fuck in neetha pussy.

i took cock out of my mouth then said no my hubby dont like licking pussy and he dont like me sucking cock buy i like sucking cock shyam and u r licking my pussy good uuuummmmmmm aaahhhhh then sucking again his cock we both did this for some time then both came on floor from bed he told me to sit on nees and suck his cock then i did as he say and started sucking his cock while sucking his cock he removed my hair band and make hair open then said take full cock in mouth whore u r just sucking half of my cock. i cant shyam its big i cant take more in mouth. 

ok then i will fit in ur mouth if u cant then i inserted my full 7.5 cock slowly in neetha mouth then pulled out then again inserted now giving strokes in neetha mouth fucking her mouth, she was unable to breath when my full cock inside neetha mouth, we did it for few mins then told her to sleep on bed and spread her legs.

now i was on bed and spread my legs for shyam then he came between my thighs and licking my pussy and rubbing my both thighs with his hands also he is pressinf my thighs while licking my pussy aaaaahhhh uuuuuuummmmmmmm uufffffff uummm i was moaning while he licking my pussy said u have dogs tong shyam i licking my pussy like dog then he said yes whore my dog tong like u r whore pussy see how ur whore pussy getting wet when i am licking then started sucking my pussy lips again after licking and sucking my pussy he came and sleeped beside me and started kissing my lips also fingering my pussy his middle finer was touching my gspot i was feeling his rough finer in pussy and kissing him then i released my juice again this was 2nd time.
Like Reply
Hottttttty
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
i removed my finger from neetha pussy and showed her then said see bitch how ur whore pussy is leacking i have heat in body then inserted my finer into neetha mouth and make her clean it then i came top of neetha body and started kissing her face. shyam now kissing my fore head then my right cheek then chin like this he kissed my face round fater face now he strted kissing my neck and came to my boobs then inserted one nipple into his mouth and sucking it and with other hand he is pinching my left nipple while sucking my right nip umm umm ummm sucking sound was coming while shyam sucking my nip then again he change position now he was sucking my left nip and pinching right one.

now he started biting my left nipple aahh umm uff dont bite aaahhh pls dont uuummmm then he shifted again aahhh i told u ummmmm ufffff pls pls aammm aaahh then i took away his head from my nipple he was biting real hard then i saw is there any bite marks uff god tanks no marks. 

neetha ur nipples are like 1.5 inch brown angoor yummy i was quite then he came between my legs make then wide and rubbing his dick on my pussy lips vertically then inserted his pen drive in my usb port. oooohhh what a pussy u have neetha u r pussy in heat my cock can feel that neetha u have fire in ur body i think u hided it and dont want to show u r fire did i said right neetha?. 

i gave him sexy lusty smile and said i dont know with shy. u know neetha but dont want to tell if u dont want to tell then show us ur fire neetha.

i dont know how to show never showed to anyone then i feel that shyam cock was nearly 4 inchis in my pussy now i can feel that cock roughness now in my pussy which i had in my mouth and said u r cock is soo rough and fat shyam and how did ur wife has taken it first time?. 

why dont u know ur self neetha by saying this i pulled back my cock and inserted with big stroke in her pussy. he pulled his cock and given again a big storke in my pussy his cock is now going inch by inchi in my pussy it reached till 5.5 deep in my pussy now and when it crossed 4 inche i got pain like virgin girl aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh shyam as storking me again and again with his cock in my pussy.

when neetha was screamed that sound came like blasting and it made all our cock stand again then i heard some one saying. khya mast cheeken nikalwaraha hea hero heroin ka chod aur tez chod then other person said baki 2 inch lound bhi gusade bhai q bahar rakha he poora andar gusade sali ki chut me then he srtaed cheering hero like shyam then all public in theater started shouting hero name shyam except me i mean sashi bond and i was laughing by looking them they dont know what will happen in few mins let them happy for some time than i started watch movie again.

aaahhhhh uuummm aaahhhh ufffff shyam was fucking me like mad person and his cock was rapturing in my pussy and getting wet again then he said neetha i thing u r hubby just made ur pussy just 4 inch deep sww now it bcome 5.5 deep with my cock u r pussy had given me virgin feel neetha and soon i will make it 7.5 deep in few mins and ask why r u crying neetha is ur pussy in pain or ur impotent hubby came in mind. i noded my head as no. then why ru crying neetha tell me i want to know. 

i am not crying i am feeling pleasure from u its pleasure tears not cry ummmmmmm aaahhhhhhh now i am getting up heated after so many yers aaahhhhhh and asked him can u fuck more harder shyam.

with pleasure whore i am here to do that only i will fuck u harder than u asked i have to fit my full dick in ur bitch pussy neetha then i got down from bed pulled neetha with her legs to edge of bed and folded her legs and keeped them on my shoulders then adjusted my cock on her pussy then catched her both boobs while pressing hard and fucking her pussy aaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhh uuummmmm uuuuuffffff aaaaaahhhhhmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuu fffff aaannnnnn he is fucking me nonstop and pressing my boobs harder aaaahhhhh. 

shyam was fucking neetha pussy non stop and bcoz of that rapture sound was coming chap chap chap chap and people was again saying bhai dal de baki 2 inch bhi poora open kardo neetha ki chut hahaha then again cheering shyam. same laugh on my face again and started watching movie.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Post more updates
Like Reply
then shyam stopped fucking me and lifted my both hands and started sucking my both arm pits i was moving when he is licking my armpits its tinkaling me when he doing that then he said get ready now my cock will make ur pussy more deeper and wide too neetha. then why waiting shyam who stopping u did i said no to u?. 

i know u have heat bitch now its coming out from ur mouth then i hugged her legs and inserted my cock then started fucking her hard umm umm take bitch ummm ummm yes yes aaaa take whore uummm ummmmmmm i was real fucking hard and trying to insert full cock in neetha pussy but my cock was not going after 5.5 her pussy was tight and heat too i tried again and again and i was about to cumm then i removed cock from neetha pussy for some rest to my cock and ask her why her pussy is soo tight i cant insert more than 5.5 did u glued ur pussy neetha?. 

i laughed and said why will i glue my pussy why dont u say that u have power in hands but not in cock hahaha. how dare to say this whore i will fuck ur ass now. then i spread my legs in front of shyam and said u cant even insert full cock in my pussy and saying u will fuck my virgin ass hahaha first insert u r full cock in my pussy then i will give u my virgin ass until then i dont give u my ass hahahah.

now public in theater was in shock for a moment when they hear that neetha ass is virgin and shouting on hero and saying jaa madarchod jaa ke chod usko itna acha mouka nai milega behn chod jaa q khada he hijde ke tara jaa dhika tera lund ka thakat neetha ki chut me gusade poora andar aur uski gaand jeet lee and now hero was moving towards neetha again and public was cheering him except me.

whore u got big mouth i will show u then i cached neetha hair and make her doggy on bed by pulling her hair and now i am fucking her from back in her pussy and i had take grip from her shoulders then giving her good stroked aah take this whore ummm this tooo and mating her like dog. shyam is giving me good strocked from back in my pussy ummmmm come yeaaaaa uuuuummmmmm fuck more hard uummmmm aaahhh.

now i am slaping on neetha white ass hard and drilling her pussy but i cant fit my dick in neetha pussy fully then she said what happen cant enter more then 5.5 hahahaha i said u dont have power in cock shyam just in hands u have. now i loose my control and pulled neetha whore from bed to floor by pulling her hair and given 2 tight slaps thapp thapp on her both white cheeks then said control ur mouth bitch u got big mouth.

yes u r right shyam i got gig mouth and small pussy and i asked u to make my small pussy with my big mouth which u cant able to do and u got only power in hands see how my cheeks ware turned red and why dont u accept u cant doo my pussy long and wide?. what u will do whore if i accept?. i will do which u u r unable to do i mean i will fit that cock in my pussy my self then i pushed him on bed now shyam was laying on bed then i went near bed and on top of him and adjusted his dick to my pussy and started riding shyam cock with my pussy.

theater bcome silent when neetha said i will fuck u if u cant all of them in shock when she said that except me and watching screen like Stachus now i am cheering neetha  and watching her action she was riding shyam then she got little up and came back with full speed at once and now  hero and heroin both screemed together aaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and we all can see neetha has taken shyam full cock in her pussy now i am again cheering neetha neetha neetha and one by one joined me cheering her in no time we all in theater was cheering heroin neetha name again and again and again and watching her action i mean fire in movie.
Like Reply
now i holded both hands of shyam and riding as much i can on his cock and he was screaming in pain on his cock aaahhhhhhhhhh bitch u will break my dick bone uuuuummmmmm i cant hold any more aaaahhhhh ummmm i getting cum bitch aaaaaa then i shutted his mouth with my mouth and biting shyam lips and took his tong my mouth then biting on his tong while riding his cock then i keeped his hands on my boobs then said press now i am in mood. 

i have taken her boobs in hand and pressing hardly again but neetha was just moaning ummmm ummmmm press more hard aaaaahhhhh like his aaaaaammmmmm ummmmm uffffff pinch my nips aaaaahhh like that aaaaaa i will leak any moment neetha i am too shyam just wait for me then she bend back by taking grip on my nees and riding my cock for more 10 mins then she said i am cuming again shyam ummm aaaaaa we both released our juice at once then she sleeped on my chest and my cock was still in neetha pussy and paining.

i am still on top of shyam his cumm flled my pussy and my pussy to released some juice i can feel our both juice was leaking from my pussy to bed and making it wet and i am again started kissing shyam. i have done sex with many housewife's but neetha is different and never seen women fuck men like this she is hungry women lion she is kissing me biting me like raw meat i want to get release from her biting she is giving me pain on my face too she catch my face with her paws and her nails giving pain on my cheeks and her teeth on lips she is in fire now i can feel her body heat she was sweating more then me her body bcome wet by sweat.

now neetha was giving nonstop kiss to me i am unable to breath now and i was trying to take away her head from my face with my hand then i did it and taking breat ufffffff and looking neethas face she scares me more now she was in angry for breaking kiss and looking with big eyes then i said neetha please show some mercy on me then she laughed then she said come lest bath together then we both went inside bathroom make each other bath and came back to bed again. 

we have taken some rest then neetha again came top of me in 69 position started waking my cock by sucking it and now she is taking full cock inside of her mouth and sucking like vacuum tube uuuuummmmmmmmmm uuummmmmm my cock bcome tight by sucking again and paining too and i am kissing licking her pussy while she was sucking my cock.

i inserted my finger in neetha pussy and fingering her pussy for few mins then i licked her pussy again and played with her ass by pressing ass after that i came top of her neetha was up side down then i inserted cock in her butts and rubbing my cock there in neetha ass her ass hole is touching my cock while rubbing. 

when we saw that hero in rubbing cock in heroin ass we all together said neetha tumara gaand ka layak nahi he hero mat do tumari gaand usko usne tume nai choda tune he usko choda he please gaand mat doo usko and watching movie again.

shyam is poking my ass with is dick and now trying to enter my ass hole at that time i stopped him and said u didn't earned my ass shyam so u have no right on it. yes neetha i know then i inserted my dick in beetha pussy from back side and started fucking her and pressing her butts harder uuuummmmmm aaaaahhhh yeaaaaaa fuck meeee more hard aaaaaahhhhh we did fucking like this for 10 mins and now neetha came on top of me and started riding again aaaahhhhh uuummm yeeeeee aaaahhhhh uuufffff and i am pressing her melons while sucking her nipples one by one neetha was fucking me now and giving me pleasure and taking to. by seeing heroin in action mode again we all started cheering neetha neetha neetha.

neetha pls ride me slowly my dick is paining aaaahhhhh by sayin this i stopped her with hands putting on her ass tightly then she got angry for stopping her. 

i was looking angry to him and said what happen shyam u have told me that u will make me whore in my ear and why stopping me now i am in fire if u stop me again then i will go nude out side and make drama that u doing misbehave with me remove ur hands and let me fuck u i need my body bcome cool after heaing that i got fear now and released my grip in her ass then she started riding me again and giving me pain aaaaahhhhhhh and said press my boobs shyam then i am pressing her boobs she fucked me for 20mins more while kissing me biting me and i was playing with her melons bited her nipples sucked them al last we both discharge our juice again at same time now i saw she was bcoming cool and sleeped again on me and she was silent.

after some rest i saw time it was 4.50 am and said u have to leave now shyam. yes dear i will leave now then i get up from bed and ware my dress and asked her money. what money shyam what did u do?. 7700 neetha for my work for bathroom hole and ur pee hole fgot?. what work u did shyam u cant unblock my pee hole and ur taking 700 for just removing shampoo pkt from bathroom hole u think i dont saw that when we are removing it i dont give single rupee to u now. ok as u wish neetha but at least give me nude send off till ur main gate please then she said ok and we both started walking from bedroom and reached living room then we both went out of house and reached main gate of neetha house then i kissed neetha lips and one kiss also given on her pussy then started walking out of gate she was saying me bye with her hand. 

now neetha was backside to cam and saying bye to hero and camera was zoomed in-between her legs we can saw hero going from in-between neetha legs and also we can see mix cum of both was dripping from neetha pussy drop by drop and now camera was in-between neetha legs we can see her pussy from low angle and when last drop of cum about to drip down and about reach ground at that time camera was freezed at that moment.
[Image: dripping-out-001.gif]
and The End card came on movie screen.

The End

after movie over projector was off then screen curtain was coming down while all lights turning on also doors was open and public was going out i am also came out with them and other show public was asking us about how is the movie then some people said aag lagadi cinema ne and all our pants ware dry with fluids marks then i went out from theater.
Like Reply
Is movie end or the entire story
Like Reply
after watching movie in tv i was speech less and saw mom ahe was feeling shy while i am watching her then i stopped sucking mom boob (in interval i changed position) and get up from sofa turned tv off took that pen drive and hided it in my room and u know we both are nude then we both went in side of mom bed room. we started movie at 2 am and now is 4.40. pm movie was 2.30 min as rajesh said and in 2 more hrs she will normal again and now we both are in dads bed nude sleeping while hugging each other and also doing now fingering in mom pussy and it was soo hot i feel like finger burning and wet too then i asked mom about behind scenes i mean what happened after movie bcoz i saw both of them sleeping together when i went for wake up mom. ok raj then started telling.

after that i was coming inside house then shyam came again and hugged me from back and about to touch my boobs from back at that time i cached his balls with my hand and said if u touch my boobs i will press urs i said earlier u cant touch un till i want to and ur time is over so dont play games with me understand. ok ok sorry dear i dont touch or press ur boobs please leave my small balls then i leaved his balls and he requested me to sleep together then we both went on bed then he asked me to hug him i hugged him and do some kissing and he pinched my cheeks for some time and we both sleeped while hugging each other thats it i dont let him do anything raj.

so u r still vgin from back mom?. yes raj i am and dont let him take my ass. did rajesh said dont give ass to shyam. no i dont want to give him my ass raj he didn't earned it and he is just ok in sex he have power in just hands hahahaha then i came top of mom and started kissing her lips ummm aaa mon ur lis so weet and kissing her neck and mom was kissing me too and moving her soft on my back i mean ass then i touched mom boobs ummmmm sooo soft boobs u have mom she laughed after some kissing and pressing i went inbetween mom legs and seeing my birth place.

mom have fat pussy lips and her pussy is wet then i smelled uuuuuuummmmm and kissed uummmmaaaaaaa mom pussy its soo hot and sell is making me mad then i started sucking mom pussy umm umm sssuurrrllllpp aahhhhh i was sucking like this and mom uuummmm nice raj aaaahhhhhh son uuummmmmmmmm then i remember if i make her more horny she will get fire and i dont have courage to see mom in fire live then i said mom suck my cock then she came between my legs i am now sleeping in bed now and mom touched my cock and shaking it it was full tight now and mom taken my cock in mouth uuummmaa uuummmmaaa raj ur cock is small it getting out while sucking i said suck slowly mom ur sucking fast that why it coming out then she sucking like i said.

then mom sucking my cock slowly aaaahhhhh her warm mouth uuufffffff my cock is feeling mom tong she is playing with my cockshe sucking for 10min then we change position now i am inbetween her legs and rubbing cock on mom pussy then i inserted it aaaaah its feeling like i inserted my cock in hot water mom pussy is soo wet and now my cock in fully in her pussy then i started moving back and front while pressing mom boobs, mom was just watching me not making any sounds like uuummm aaahhhh i know she cant feel my cock in her pussy but i am having pleasure with mom pussy so i was silently fucking mom while pressing her boobs i did fucking for 12 min then i feel cumm about to came then i removed cock from pussy and inserted in mom mouth she doing sucking again i was on mom chest now in few secs my cumm released in mom mouth then said her to drink it she did it after that.

i said mom to ware dress and sleep then she did as i say after that i went to my room bcoz her time was over. after this some days went and one day i came out of collage and switch on the mob then i saw one message came from rajesh that come to shop asap. i was in worry that what happend then i called him and ask what happen rajesh is there any issue he said just come to shop dont ask q then i said ok coming now and i reached his shop.
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
i was in tens in front of rajesh and he asked me why are u lookin tens raj?. what happen rajesh did anything wrong happend. nothing raj its a good news. raj what good news rajesh then he said our distributors asked more 2 copies or ur mom movie and i sended them i called u to give ur share raj see that bag ur 20l more in that bag this is why i called u raj. 

i was in blank mode when i heard that i got more money and at the same time thinking how to hide this money then i said keep this 20 with u rajesh and take ur money which u given to my dad and also keep that extra 5 with u and i am planning some thing i will share u 2maro. ok raj as u say and did u thinked about password. do u know who is she are u mad no not now we discus about Pavitra in another T not here and bye now. ok raj bye and u know i can wait.

i reached home and at night was in bed and thinking some thing and after soo much think i decided one thing and i am now thinking that if hw mom get me this much rich then how much rich will password make and she have reputation too ummmm then i was thinking if this stupied rajesh have this much knowlage and he not studied even 10th if i take over this i mean in partner ship with rajesh and i will use my greedy brain to make some mind blowing movies with friends, relatives etc but i have to be careful and focus on my studies after this exams over i am free bird and i can do what ever i want then i got sleep while thinking this.

then next day evening i met rajesh and told him that i cant help until my study over and it will over in 6 months then i will be free and i will tell u what is in my mind after my study complete then he said no issue raj i can understand and i can wait and i need u like knowledge partner. sure i will be ur partner rajesh but u have to listen me is this ok to u. yes i will do any thing u say raj. ok then i will tell u what to do when time come and its better we don't meet regularly and bye now . bye raj. then i came to home and days ware going good focus on my studies.

few months later u know what happened i mean covid then my study also completed and i told mom and dad that i will learn photography they said yes to me and i joined in good photography class also my dad has given rajesh amount back i mean my amount back and one day i met rajesh and said we have to start this business with new name he said ok then we changed the name to Miracle Studio.

after changing name we both started doing work together but not that work we did functions video graphy like bday marriage etc for exp its was going fantastic few months spent like this and one day my dad passed away on 2021 aug and what i did after that will be come on next part. i will think name and announce here after thinking and last but not least.
[Image: ezgif-6-f1c765fe6d.gif]

MY MOTHER NEETHA WAS LOOKING MORE SEXY AFTER DAD DEATH AND I KNOW U CAN WAIT.

THE END

Story-Screenplay-Direction

Bond
Like Reply
Fantastic & marvelous story
Like Reply
Twistttt
Like Reply
Plees make sethha get pregnant infornt son. And humiliated son.
[+] 2 users Like Arup manna's post
Like Reply