my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie
hi guys my name is raj age 18 i am from hyd in this story i will tell u how my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.

this incedent happend in 2019 dec.

my house is located out side of city its our own independent single floor house in our colony there are only 6 houses at that time and each house has big distance.

in my home we just 3 people my dad rajshaker age 49 lookwise white in colour hight 5.2 healthy man my dad is contractor.

[Image: 20221030-184226.jpg]
my mom name seetha age 38 lookwise colour fair, boobs size 34b, waist 30, big ass 36, whenever i go out with mom like market shopping etc every man eyes on my mom body, specially on her ass bcoz her ass movie up and down when she walk and my mom dont ware panty when leads her ass move more faster when she walk, my mom ass look like cotton pillows soft and spongy.

i dont have any bad feeling on mom and i am reserved type boy so the main story starts when my dad got an big contract in other city to conform that contract dad went to that city for 15 days, after 3 days from it was Friday evening my mom said that we have to attend function in relative house which is nearly 7 km from my house.

i said mom i dont know anand uncle house. 
mom said call and ask pavitra aunty address so i did and take their address at sharp 8 pm i was ready on dad bike mom locked house and came sit on bike we started to anand uncle house my mom wearing golden saree she is looking more sexy than b4.
[Image: FSeevxdac-AAc-Kw5.jpg]

after 30 min we reached that address uncle along with aunty received us and welcome us both inside there house mom was busy with other relatives i was with anand uncle he is asking me abt my studies and dad work i was getting bored there so i went to mom and said.

mom i am getting bore here one of my old friend stays near this area i will meet him and come, then mom said ok raj but come within one hour i said ok mom sure and went out i said lie to mom that i have frnd here i wanted to smoke cigret so i made that story.

i took bike and went outside of street there is one cafe i went there and take one cigret while smoking it went inside cafe and ordered one tea, while have tea i was smoking i looked out side that one guy age maybe 20 standing near my bike looking in side cafe i ignord him after 30 min i went out from cafe that guy is still at my bike.

i was sitting on my bike, that guy said sir i have to talk to u pls can u give me 5 min, i think he is begging so i give him 10 rupees note to him, he said sir i am not begger i just need to talk to u, i said ok tell me what u want to tell, he said not here pls come to my shop and started walking opp to cafe there is one shop named rajesh photo studio he went inside of it.

i was thinking what he want to tell me and i followed him and asked again tell me what u want to tell i dont have much time then he said sir my name is rajesh and ur good name i said raj then he said this is my photo studio i ask u some questions for each q i give u 500, i think and said ok to him.

rajesh. i saw one women on ur bike 1 hour b4 who is she, i said she is my mom why u asking ? he give 500 said dont ask reverse q if u ask again i dont give money then i said sorry i dont ask again.

rajesh. what is ur mom name and age, i said seetha age 38. then he asked some more q i give him ans and taked money he saw my greedynees on money at last he said listen raj do u want to earn one lakh rupees i have an offer for u.

my ears didnt belive what he said so i asked again what u will give me one lakh but why what shud i do for that are u serious or makeing a prank vdo of me?.

rajesh. sir i am not making any vdo i am damm serious do i look like idiot to u pls tell r u intrested or not? i said if ur serious them i am ready to earn that amount pls tell what shud i do for that. he said all you have to do is just little help to me to done my job thats it.

i confused and ask him what lill help i have to do and why u paying me that much amount for just little help?

rajesh said see raj ur mom seetha will do the main work for us but she dont agree for that if i asked her directly thats why i need ur little help while saying this he kept 20k in my hand and started telling me what he wanted with mom and how shuld i help him.

after listen to him i got angry and throw his amount on his face and catched his shirt coller while saying u idiot how dare u talked abt my mom like this and i given him some bad words too.

rajesh said its natural to get angry raj i can understand ur anger if u change ur mind all u have to do is just call me while he saying that he inserted his vcard in my shirt pocket.

i pulled that card out of my pocket and trashed it throw on his face angry and slapped him hardly after that i went to uncle house i had dinner there and started to my home with mom.

my mom asked me what happen raj why are u looking afred after u came from ur frnd did any issu happend btwn u both, i said nothing mom everything is fine just thinkig abt exams thats it, mom said its ok it will happen and my son is cleaver student dont take tensions on exams you will get good grades like always u get while talking we both reached our home.

at the time we came home it was 11pm night i went to my room and mom in her room i changed my dress and slept on bed i tried sleeping but that basterd rajesh words repeting in my mind again and again how could he say like that to my mom and that idiot asking to help me to get my mom stupied fellow.

rajesh said to me in studio see raj i am looking for erotic movie actress i saw ur mom today she is perfect material for erotic movie ur mom seetha face have an attraction and by looking seethas body i can tell that ur dad not used her much and i also know that seetha never agree to be a erotic movie heroin so i need my heroin son help to do my job easily for this reason i abuse rajesh and slapped him.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start bro
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
i was trying to forget abt rajesh but my mind not allowing me to do that so i thought might smoking help me from his words by thinking i went to bathroom where i keep my reserve cigret in case of emergency purpose so i take it and went to terrace for smoking.

i was around 20 min at terrace and saw time it was 12.30 am and went back to my room. while i was going my room i saw light was glowing in mom room and her room door was not closed properly unknowing my legs went there i was think why mom not sleeped yet she was early sleeper or she forgot to off lights by thinking this i slightly opened her door and peeked in mom room i as shocked by seeing inside my body was on shivering too while i sawing inside. 

my mom seetha not sleeped yet and she is in nighty and she lifted her nighty till her waist and she is doing fingering in her pussy by seeing this i was shocked and my body was on shivering bcoz i nerver see any real women pussy or fingering till that day my mom seetha was the frist women i saw half naked.

seetha closed her eyes and doing finger in her pussy by making ummmm aaahhhh uffffff sound biting her own lips and her other hand was pressing one of her boobs from nighty when i am looking mom like this that time i remembered rajesh voice over in my ears like maybe ur dad not used her thats why she is fingering and making her body clam by thinking this i got boner in my short i was not wearing underware my cock was 5 at that time so i slowly closed door without making it sound but my small dick stuck between room door aaahhhhhhh i controlled my scream and silently went to my room my short bcome wet bcoz i leaked my juice while my dick stucked at door i changed my short and went to bed i dont know when i was sleeped bcoz my mind was thinking about mom and rajesh.

next day was satday at 7 am mom came in my room sit in my bed and said wakeup raj its 7 am u have collage by telling this she kissed on my forehead  and my mom boobs was touched my chest she always do this to me but i never get any wrong feelings but now i saw her night how she is lusty women have sex feeling in her body i thinking changed i am now feeling her warm kiss and soft big boobs on my chest then my mom get up from me and said againg take bath and come breakfast will be ready i said sure mom just give me 30 mins i will join u at breakfast so she went out of my room i got up from bed my dick bcome hard againg my moms body touch and kiss.

i taken bath and wore dress and went for bfast mom was ready there and looking for me come raj i was waiting for u i sit opp to mom and both having bfast i was looking mom while doing bfast she was in same nighty and she did not taken bath so i asked her mom why dont u taken bath today u do bath daily when u wokeup.

mom said today i was planned to clean kitchen so after that work i will take bath raj and after our bfast i went to collage and i am still thinking abt rajesh offer on my mom i was so confused to take any disition on it but my pockets are saying to lets make a deal with rajesh but i dont have his number i throwed on him also i slapped and abused him will he agree now, i am double confused now.
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Krishna11's post
Like Reply
what rajesh will think if i go and ask him, but how will mom agree and where it will happen? thise all thinkings in my fucking mind after collage i decided to visite rajesh shop so i went there but his shop was closed i looked his number on shop name board there is no number on it just shop name and address was there.

so i went opp cafe and waited for 1 hour for rajesh but no use he did not came i was thingink to go home and started my bike at that time my mobile was ringing i looked at mob my mom was calling me i lifted call, hello raj where r u son why dont u came home?, i said mom i came to my frnd house, mom asked witch frnd raj last night u went to meet ur old frnd that frnd?, when mom asked me this my dick get sudden moment and i said yes mom last night frnds i came to meet him again.

mom asked so when u will come home dear ?, i said in 5 min i will start to home then mom said ok raj listen while comming home pls take 500g cucumber while taking it take big and fat one like hybread i said ok mom i will get u cucumber and cut the call while driving to market i was thinking why mom asked speacelly fat and big cucmbers? this dought was in my mind.

while going home i was stopped at market and taken cucumber and reached home at the time i reached home it was 4pm i went inside home mom was at living room watching tv i given her 3 cucumbers which is 500g in weight as mom asked mom looked them and said nice selection my son ur dad never get this type cucumbers for me u want to eat she asked i said sure and went to my room changed my dress and came again to living room sit beside mom in sofa.

at the time i came there mom was cutted that cucumbers in pices and givien some to eat me i took one of it and started eating by thinking that this cucumbers will go in side my mom pussy but they r now going inside of both of our bellys suddenly mom asked what is ur frnd name what did u both talked.

i wanted to say the truth, mom my frnd wanto be a hero and producer of a erotic movie so he was looking for a heroin for that movie yestaday he saw u with me and he offered me 100k for u but i refused last night and now i went to make a deal with him but he was not there today if he was there today maybe i have given ur dates to him and taken 50 percent amount in advance for u but i dont have courage to tell this to mom.

i said his name is rajesh he was school frnd just chit chat thats it mom and both watched tv for some time the time now is 7 pm i was think to revisit rajesh shop so i was thinking what to tell mom, while iam thinking mom mobile ringed she pick up and talking it was my dad on call after she cut the call. mom said raj ur dad said to me to send u to anand uncle to get some papers from him.

after hearing that words i thanked my dad in my heart for he is helping me to make mom star in erotic movie and i said ok mom i will go but i need money no petrol in bike she said take money from my purse it is in side my room so i went to mom room she always keep her purse at dressing table but it was not there today i lookd in draws too purse was not there too then i looked under moms pillow she keeps there sometimes when i lifted pillow i saw one cucumber there which i broght from market.
[Image: 1.jpg]

i thought that mom was cutted 3 cucumbers but no one she kept in her room but why? maybe she will eat at night if she get hungry or she will feed her pussy if it get hungry these both possiblitys are there i dont know which mouth this cucumber go up or down? by thinking it came out from room and said to mom that i dont found ur purse in room where u kept it mom i asked while standing behand sofa.

mom searched in sofa and checked her blouse and she inserted one hand in her blouse and took out the purse from her blouse while she doing that i saw her boobs more than half those are like melons round in shape and white in colour she given me amount to fill petrol i said bye to mom and started in excitment to meet rajesh but frist i went to petrol pump to fill oil in bike.
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
after filling oil in bike started to rajesh shop while going i was thinking how i will face him what will he think? maybe he think i came to sold my mom seetha dignity to him but today will he buy it from me or he may alrady found another heroin to his movie? if he not found any heroin he will willing for my mom can i demand more money for seetha? these thoughts r runing inside of my mind in 20 min i reached rajesh  studio.

when i reached there rajesh shop is still close i get upset and went to anand uncle home and collected papers that dad wanted from uncle i spend half hour there and said uncle i will leve now, uncle said ok raj go slowly i said bye to both uncle and aunty and went again to rajesh shop i think today is not my day bcoz shop still closed i decided to go home but i changed my mind and went inside cafe waiting for him.

i was waited there for 30 mins and came out from cafe started my bike at that time i saw rajesh he was came to his shop and open it and went in side of shop he did not noticed me but i did now my heart beating was raised lill bit due to tension.

do i go and meet him or just go silently to home i am unable to deside any thing at that time rajesh saw me at cafe and said hi to my by raising his hand i saw that and did not replayed to him but he know that i saw him bcoz i was watching him directly. 

till 5 mins we both looking each other my legs was not movie forward i think rajesh understand my condition and he came to me and said hi raj hru, no reply from me then he said i know u came for me dont shy lets go in shoop and talk there by saying this he catched my hand and started moving i was following him silently.

after we reached inside his shop he said me to sit and taken 2 cigrets one given to me while sitting beside me then we both lited our cigrets after taking 2 puffs he asked raj how is ur mother my heroin, i said mom is good slowly.
[Image: Seetha003.jpg]

then rajesh said dont be shy raj lets talk openly i think you are reserved type , i was silent, take ur time raj no hurry after 10 min i decided to talk i said sorry to rajesh, he asked why ur saying sorry to me?.

i am saying sorry bcoz of lastnight then he say no raj no need of sorry its natural everybody behave like that its bcom habbit to me i shocked and said what habbit? so this ur business? making erotic movies? he said yes raj my father started this business few yers back after his death i am handling this business and i have did 3 movies this year and ur mom will be my 4th heroin if u agree?.
[Image: 423274552-1630742894335021-4451044459163426737-n.jpg]

what u did 3 movies ? who r the heroins i asked willingly. rajesh said sorry raj i cant disclose other heroins name to others its my rule to never leake anything of heroins and there family members and he asked me again that did i agree to his offer. i was silent.

i said yes to him finally rajesh was happy by my replay and he given me 20k in advance which i had thrown his face yeataday while looking at money i said to rajeshthat if u want my mom seetha as ur heroin one lakh is not enugh.
[Image: 419666739-17969835152671265-4944080911556377878-n.jpg]

i need 3 lakhs while i was saying this my heart was beating faster then normal.
[Image: 316a99d1e1062c00d097727afcd81587.jpg]

when i asked that amount, rajesh was laughing by looking at me and said see raj i had given u that amount which u asked me if ur mother seetha was at 25 to 30 age but she is 36 now one lakh is my best offer to ur mom.
[Image: db3ea7e6652ade5581beeef1a11d3349.jpg]

i said no i cant give my mother dates for one lakh if u want her dates i need 3L, raj pls understand i am doing risky business if i give u 3l what will i earn from ur mother ? will u take responsibility if ur mom erotic movie ia a flop? he asked these 2q to me i was silent and thinking.
[Image: Hycp25-Sita.jpg]

after thinking soo deep i replyd to him that i will take responsibility of my mother bflm and i will give ur amount retun to you if it bcom flop but in retun u have to give my mother seethas dignity back to her and undo all things which you will do with her and u know how many peoples will see my mom nude and doing sex, i think even calculater will hang if i do calculate. when i said this now rajesh was silent and thinking.
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
nice start... waiting for nxt update
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
Nice story. Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes braj_65's post
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
you have made a good point to me raj u asked which i cant give back but still 3l is 2much for seetha and i just saw her face that too at night i dont know how is her body, how she looks without dress, howmuch tightness remaing in her pussy dos she is virgin from back i mean ass and dos seetha boobs stand firm without bra and he said me can i ask some personal q about ur mother. i said ask and pay like lastnight.

rajesh said yes i will pay u but u have to give me ans if u dont know ans i dont pay. i said ok and he started asking some Q.
[Image: b4d2a140270e1e7b7a0299507b68caee.jpg]

01. raj other than ur father dos ur mom seetha showed her nude body to any other person like relatives, father friends etc?. my mom cover her body fully even her clevage dont visible my mother is not that type to show her body to others asper my knowlage she didnot showd her nude body to anyone.

02. good and do u ever seen ur mother seetha has been groped in public places by unknown mens?. no rajesh that type incedents never happen when i am with mother but everu man look her with lusty look this i noticed many times.

03. nice raj did u see ur mom dad doing sex?. i said no never seen that for this he did not payed me.

04. raj have u seen ur mom seetha do fingering or inserting anything in her pussy?. till lastnight i dont know that my mom do fingering in abcence of my father and today maybe she will insert cucumber in her pussy.

05. wow it means seetha have feelings in body and my guess was right ur father not using ur mother pussy that why she doing this and asked me that how was my mom pussy?. i said i have not seen cleary bcoz her hand was covering her pussy i even dont know that she have hair on it or not, not payed for this too.

06. raj u said that seetha will insert cucumber today how u know this did she tell u this?. i didnot tell full incedent of today but just market to cucumber found under pillow of mom i told to him.

07. so what u think raj what will your mother seetha do with that cucumber? will she eat it at night or feed her pussy? i need just one ans from u raj. i thinked and said that she will eat it dont feed cucumber in her pussy. he didnot payed me.

08. what is seetha body sizes?. i dont know sizes of mothers body. not payed me. Q ends here.
[Image: 419336507.jpg]

after these Q rajesh said raj i cant tell seetha is worth of 3l or not untill i see her nude and know more details abt her pussy and ass so we dicusses seethas remunuration later and i want you to do one thing now. what is it i asked rajesh.
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes Krishna11's post
Like Reply
raj keep that 20k which i given u for advance and fix this tiny cam in ur mother seethas bedroom, if u do this i get some clarity on ur mother seetha he said this while giving me tiny cam. i said defnetly i will fix it, and he told me where to fix it and installed its software in my mob and showed me how to use it and he asked share video link when seetha goes into bedroom i want to see live footage.

i said ok to him and told him that i dont know how to convince my mother will u help me? i asked rajesh. he said why u need to convince her?. then how she will act in bflm if she not convince i asked. rajesh said raj u convinced that is enugh for me we dont need to convince ur mother seetha she will do it willingly.

without convincing how will mom do acting willingly i asked him suprisingly. then rajesh given me 2 tablets and said give these 2 tablets to ur mother seetha 2maro morning. by looking those 2 small pills i asked are these sleeping pills u make movie while my mother on sleep?.

no raj those are not sleeping pills. then what are this pills for i asked. you will see what these small pills can do 2maro when seetha eat it and remember she will sleep after 5min of taking this pills so dont wake her up and call me when ur mother is sleeped after taking pills.

i said ok rajesh i will call u 2maro after i did what u say and we exchange our num i was abt to leve then rajesh asked can u send me ur mother close up pic and vdo of her body in dress i mean. i sended rajesh one pic and vdo.
[Image: 0be94820373fb99d9103c4fb303b175d.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-1-1f0508d4e2.gif]

[Image: ezgif-3-c4cfbb0821.gif]

[Image: ezgif-3-e1e0e7edc9.gif]

rajesh said after seeing my mom pic and vdo, Your mother seetha have homely attraction in her face raj and the shapes of her body will make any men mad i am egar to see her nude tonight and he given me one paper i asked what is it he said this is contract paper take it and read the rules today night and make sign on it if u like and give to me 2maro when i come to ur home.

after raj went from his shop rajesh sent seethas pic and vdo to his distubuters and texted new heroin movie comming soon..! Name seetha Age 36 Married and mother of one boy. All other details and Price of her movie will be update 2maro.

rajesh father ajay was started rajesh photo studio in 2000 year at frist his business was good like time going his business was down at that time ajay started doing erotic movie of house wifes and started selling that vdos to his distubuters to earn money and he become very famous in notime before his death ajay intoduced his son rajesh to this feild showed him business tactics but ajay or rajesh never sell there erotic movie locally they always sell there movies to nebour contries now rajesh have nearly 20 distubuters in 20 contries.
Like Reply
after i reached home went in side of my house my mom was watching tv i went to mom and given her doc which anand uncle given to me. its 8 pm raj i will make dinner u go and keep that papers in my room by saying thise she went inside kitchen and i went inside of mom room and kept that doc and fixed that tyni cam opp to moms bed to wall and checked the view and sended that link to rajesh he open that link in app it showing 2 people are watching me and rajesh.

rajesh said good view we can see every move that seetha make in her bedroom good job raj call me when she is ready for show we both watch seetha while talking on mob keep earphones near to u. i replyd sure and going outof room but i have see that cucumber is still there or not so i went and checked it was there so i went to living room and watching tv.

after we both had dinner mom was doing kitchen work and i was playing in mob after mom work done there she came and sit beside me on sofa turned on tv watching her serial after some time i said mom i am sleepy so mom said i am not sleepy raj u go and sleep i will watch tv for some time. i thought if said i am sleepy that she to go in her room but she want to watch tv then i said good night to her nd went to my room.

i was inside my room nearly 30min and wating for mom when she will go to her room at sharp 10pm tv sound comming from livingroom was stopped so i called rajesh and opend that video link in my mob rajesh lifted call and he also watching live vdo and asked where is seetha. mom will come inside room at any moment while i am saying that i saw living room lights was turned off.

in notime mom has enterd her room she was in saree she locked the door and went to cupboard open it took one nighty and towel and went into bathroom while mom going in bathroom her ass was moving up and down we both watching it then rajesh said look raj how ur mother seethas ass is moving i think each ass of seethas will be size of watermelom or bigger than that. i said maybe then we both laughed.

after mom went inside washroom rajesh said why dont we play betting game on seetha?. what game i asked. what u think raj dos ur mom seetha have hairy armpit and pussy?. no i think mom armpit and pussy is clean. ok then my bet is 2000 that your mom seetha have hairy armpit and pussy if seetha armpit and pussy is clean as you said u will win if she have i will win are you ready?. i said yes i am ready.
Like Reply
nice update...

waiting for nxt series
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
after few min later mother came out from bathroom she was in nighty by looking at mother anyone can easyly guess that she is not wearing bra now her boobs was hanging and moving left and right while mom walking and she went on bed. mom was now laying straight on bed and watching mobile.

when rajesh saw mom shaking boobs while waliking he said look raj ur mom seetha not wearing bra her boobs are not stiff they are saggy melons raj he said that while laughing. i was embarrassed when rajesh said that and didn't said anything i was silent and we both watching mom live vdo again.

after mom done with mobile she kept mob side and she lifted her both keep under head, mom was wearing sleeveless nighty while she lifting her hands i was closed my eyes and praying to mom to make her son(me) win the bet and i slowly opened eyes and saw that my mother under arms are fully hairy.
[Image: 1.jpg]

while watching seethas hairy armpits rajesh said see raj ur mom have hairy armpits seetha made me 50 percent winner alrady hahahaha. i was embarrassed again and said u have to win 100 percent not 50 pcent. yes raj i know that lets watch and know who your mother seetha will make winner, her own son raj or unknown person rajesh.

seetha now slowly downed her right hand till her right melon slowly started pressing it, at that time rajesh said see raj your mother seetha started the show for us. yes rajesh i am too watching no need of ur commentary i said harshly.
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Bro update and give big update
[+] 1 user Likes Xossiy's post
Like Reply
now seetha inserted her right hand inside nighty and now pressing her left melon, she did it for 2mins and now she is pinching her left boob nipple while she doing that rajesh was saying wow seetha u know how to play with ur body, me and ur son want to see ur big melons seetha please took them out from ur nighty my dear heroin.

when rajesh was saying that (took them out from ur nighty my dear heroin) at that time my mother pulled her hand out from her nighty now with both hands she pulled down her nighty from her neck to below her big boobs now my mother seetha was half naked in front of us both i mean in live vdo.

wow raj see that your mother seetha has accepted my request and showed her white milky boobs to us she is good women raj i like my heroin when he saying this to me my mother was pinching her both nipples and pressing her boobs hardly at that time my cock was fully erected hard and i really dont know what made it hard rajesh voice or my mother self play maybe both i think.

raj why are u soo silent he asked, what shud i speak i replyd, so u dont have anything to speak except money?, i was silent, are you there raj, yes i am here, then why are you not talking are you shy, i said yes i am shy, you dont shy when u asked me to hike amount for your mother seetha then why shy now? dont shy raj feel me as you friend. i said just ok to him.

at the time we talking my mother seetha was still playing with her melons now she put both boobs together and pressing them from both sides using her both hands then rajesh said raj if seetha melons came into heros hands do u know how will he squeeze ur moms boobies? hero will use his hands entire power to press your mother seethas boobs and nipples he wont leve seethas boobs until he gets satisfy from pressing ur mom melons hahahahahaha.

rajesh was embarrassing me again and again then i said i will see your hands power when they are on my mother boobs. rahid said why will i press seetha boobs?. bcoz ur the hero rajesh. when did i said that i am the hero raj?. i thought you are the hero if u r not then who is the hero of my mother can u tell.

i am just director and producer raj i am not hero and i have many heros working for me i will tell u who will fit for ur mother seetha only after i know her detailly and we talk abt hero after our money issu. i said ok.

after seetha played with her boobs she moved her left hand down till her thighs now she started pulling her nighty from down to up till her thighs and inserted her hand between her thighs started rubbing her pussy i have zoomed the cam to look closely but we cant see her pussy bcoz her nighty is till covering mothers pussy now i am again pleading mother pls mother make ur son win this time at least and dont make me idiot in front of rahid i beg u mom please i keep telling this in my mind and waiting see my birth place.
Like Reply
seetha was fingering her pussy with her middle finger and she also keep pressing her boobs with other hand in the middle of pressing pinching her nips too but now we can hear moms moaning like ummmm aaahhhhhh uuummmmm aaaahhhh i don't know that tiny cam has mic too bcoz mom didn't speak till now.

now also she is not talking just making sexy sound in bedroom uuuummm uummm aaahhhh pressing her boobs fingering her pussy and she was closed her eyes when she started fingering by seeing that rajesh asked raj what do u think who is fucking your mother seetha now. are u blind rajesh there is no one in her room u cant see that she fingering?.

i know raj but i am asking that who is that your mother seetha is imagining that he is fucking her in her mind while she fingering who is that fellow?. are you mad rajesh how will i know that who is fucking my mother in her dream. why dont u thinked that your mom imagining your father is fucking in her dream do u have dought on ur father or ur mother is that type?.

now i am feeling shame when he said that and i said she is definitely thinking about my father not abt other man in her dream. are you sure he asked i said yes damm sure on this my mother is not that type women. can you bet on ur mother dream?. yes i can bet 5000 but how will you prove me that who fucked my mom in her dream and how i will beleve ur word. what if your mother seetha tells u that who she allowed to fuck her in dream will u believe if ur mom tell u?. yes i will beleve if my mom tell me i said by laughing.

rajesh also laughing with me and at that time we saw that mom removed her finger from pussy and her finger was wet with her pussy juice and she pulled her nighty to clean that finger now nighty was not covering moms pussy but hairs are covering it by seeing that.
[Image: 615114.jpg]

rajesh said see raj your dignityfied mother seetha made her own son looser and made unknown person me winner what type of son are you raj u cant even guessed about ur mother body haahahahah. i was getting angry on rajesh and i was about to say bad words to him but.

my mind told me that what wrong did he say he told true that i dont even guess on own my mother body then my anger shifted from rajesh to my mother seetha bcoz she never showed her body to me even last night she did not showed me her pussy my own mother made me looser in front of other person who i met yestaday now he is seeing her nude with me i was getting sooo angry on mother while watching her live vdo but my mind said that control ur anger dont be angry on ur mother she is earning money by fucking unknown man for ur needs so dont angry on ur mom her body is ur investment my mind said this to me.
Like Reply
Awesome story.. waiting for more..
[+] 1 user Likes Masteringmaster143's post
Like Reply
Great update bro specialy unknown hero
[+] 1 user Likes Xossiy's post
Like Reply