Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
just awesome  clps

[Image: Shocked-Open-Asianpiedstarling-size-restricted.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Sanjay Sen's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update Alert

You guys have to do with the short update this time as I am on vacation next week. My leave just got approved  Cool
Like Reply
Chapter 13: Brewing Trouble

Unknown : "Namstey Shipra Madam, it's only been a few weeks since you joined the Kasegaon branch why are you troubling yourself with petty matters of self help groups and the NGO? Why don't you enjoy your stay here and let the things run as usual."

"Just keep your head down, finish your time here quietly, and head back to your cushy city life like the managers before you. If you want, we can make a deal—just name your price. For a beauty like you, I will personally ensure that you are SATISFIED in every way."

Shipra felt a cold shiver run down her spine as she read the message. Her hands trembled slightly, and her heart pounded with a mix of fear and anger. Never in her entire banking career had she experienced such blatant intimidation. The timing of the message was chillingly precise, making her realize that she had stumbled into something much bigger and more dangerous than she had anticipated.

It was only this morning that she had come across the malpractices pointed out by Sanju. Now, before the day had even ended, this threatening text made the gravity of the situation starkly clear. Shipra realized that her investigation had hit a nerve, and her intervention in these matters had raised alarms among those involved. The offer of a deal, coupled with the cleverly disguised threats, was proof that she was on the right track.

Unwavering in her commitment to uncover the truth, Shipra took a deep breath and replied to the message:

"Let me make it clear, I am not like the previous managers, and I have no interest in making any deals. My sole focus is on the upliftment of the women who have been cheated. I strongly suggest you mind your own business and cease any further attempts to manipulate me"

Unknown : "I am minding my business, Shipra ma'am, and you are trying to ruin it. I'm offering you a deal and being gentle because I find you attractive. If it were a man in your place, I wouldn't be so generous. You're a married woman, and a damn sexy one at that. It would be a real shame if something bad happened to you because you decided to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Think about it. You don't want to end up regretting your so-called social service nonsense. Just back off and let things be, or you might find yourself in a situation you can't handle."

The audacity and vulgarity of the threat made her stomach churn. For a moment, she felt a wave of vulnerability wash over her, realizing the gravity of the situation and the potential danger she faced. It was clear to her that the web of malicious activity running through her branch was more deeper than she thought it to be.

Shipra may have been a submissive wife, a gulible friend or a soft person in her personal life but when it came to the rights of people and her duty she never compromised with her ethics. After reading the meassage she was momentarily frightened and taken back by fear but as the initial shock passed, a fierce determination took its place. Anger flared within her, burning away the fear. 

How dare someone try to intimidate her into abandoning her principles and the work she was passionate about? She thought of the people she was helping, and the trust they had placed in her. She couldn't let them down. She took a deep breath, as she readied herself not to give in to such a cowardly intimidation. She calmed her nerves and steeled herself and started typing.

Shipra : "Listen Mr, I am not the kind of person who gets intimidated by a coward like you, someone who doesn’t even have the courage to confront me face to face. It’s also clear that you’re a lowlife who has no respect for women. Rest assured, I will expose the corrupt activities taking place within the NGO and reveal everyone involved. You can count on it."

Unknown : "Haha.. you are a fiery one, I like that. Very well, continue with your social service Shipra madam, just remember that I tried to warn you and even offered you a deal."

"And rest assured, I will definitely meet you in person very soon. And when that happens, your confident little mouth will not be running so boldly. It will be too busy choking on my cock shoved down your throat. You won’t have anything to say then beside begging me."

Shipra was seething with anger at the vulgarity of his words. Every fiber of her being wanted to lash back with equal viciousness, to give him a piece of her mind. But she knew better. Engaging with him would only give him the satisfaction of rattling her. With a deep breath, she decided it was best to block him. She didn't need this toxicity invading her space. Setting her phone aside after blocking him, she took a moment to compose herself. The weight of his threats lingered, but she pushed them out of her mind, focusing on the task at hand. She had more important things to do than waste time on cowards hiding behind anonymous threats.

With renewed vigor, she turned her attention to the documents she had collected earlier that day. She carefully and meticulously examined each point, looking for any information that could link the corrupt practices to the NGO. Her determination was fueled by a deep sense of justice; she was resolved to uncover the culprits exploiting the rights of poor village women and looting government funds.

"Ahhh..Ahhh..Ahhhh..Ahhhh......pleaseeee.. I am sorryyyyy... its ..... hurttttingggg.. Ahhhhhh " 

'SMACK...SMACKKK..SMACKKKKKK...'

"Ohhh.. Goddddd.. aaaaahhhhhhhh....please stoopppppp!!"

The thick walls of the large spacious room echoed with muffled scream of painful moans and loud spanking sound. In the middle of the room a women laid naked on the bed, her face was buried down into the bedding as a burly figure behind her kept fucking her ass merciless with all his might. He had her on her knees, the upper body was pushed down on the bed and her ass jutting upward was getting rammed by a huge dick with hard powerful thrusts. The intensity of each thrust made the bed creak and caused her to scream in a mixture of both pain and pleasure. 

"Shut up you whore, I entrusted you two with a simple task of managing those illiterate women but you both are just dumb bitches unable to control a young girl from blabbing her mouth. Now shut you trap and take your punishment like a good little slut."

"Pleaseeeee.. Ungh...Unghhh... " the women kept screaming but to no avail.

"It didn't work. That bitch is too stubborn for her own good," came a heavy, piercing voice from the shadowed corner of the room. A man sat on the sofa, naked from the waist down, his expression one of frustration. At his feet, another woman crouched, her head moving rhythmically up and down as she sucked his cock with passion.

"I... told you... it won't work," the man on the bed grunted between thrusts, his voice strained yet unwavering. He increased his punishing rhythm, each powerful movement eliciting cries and screams from the woman beneath him. Leaning forward, he grabbed her throat, choking her as he drove into her with wild, rough thrusts. Her gasps and pleads filled the air, mingling with the sound of flesh against flesh. With a final, guttural groan, he drove himself deep into her, his thick shaft buried to the hilt in her ass. As he reached his climax, his body shuddered, releasing a torrent of cum deep inside her.

He withdrew and climbed off the bed, leaving the woman almost unconscious. Exhausted and drained, she slumped onto the bed, her body a picture of the rough handling she had endured. Her ass cheeks were a vivid crimson, imprinted with the marks of rough spanking. Her sweaty back was adorned with dark hickeys, and her face was swollen, evidence of the intensity of their encounter. 

"I told you, Saad Bhai, she's not the kind of woman who'll be intimidated by a mere text message. You are overreacting, let her continue her investigation, my work is foolproof. She won't be able to link any of the diverted funds to you or me." Patode spoke with a casual confidence, attempting to calm Saad down.

Patode settled into the adjacent sofa, his demeanor relaxed as he took a big swig of scotch from the glass in front of him. "Just relax and leave everything to me," he said confidently. "In a few weeks, instead of these cheap bitches, I'll have that nosy and stubborn Shipra here in the same room serving your cock while I drill her from behind." 

He leaned forward, his eyes gleaming with a mixture of confidence and arrogance. To emphasize his point, Patode delivered a hard spank to the woman crouching in front of Saad Hassan. She flinched but didn't make a sound, knowing better than to protest. 

Saad Hasan was the henchmen for the local MLA of the district Ambruj and the head of NGO as well. The same NGO responsible for sponsoring the self help groups, providing training, and aiding women in starting small businesses to become self-reliant. He was particularly assigned by the MLA because of his ruthlessness for collecting funds from the district through various illegal activities, one of which was looting government funds allocated as subsidy for upliftment of SHGs. 

This illicit idea was the brain child of none other than Patode, who had grand political ambitions. Patode saw this as an opportunity to gain favor within the political party, aiming for a significant post and, eventually, an election ticket. Leveraging his political influence, Saad pressured government officials to release substantial portions of the subsidies to the Kasegoa branch. These funds, intended to aid in the development of poor backward women, were instead funneled into a web of deceit and corruption. 

The two women in the room, enduring brutal fucking, were the coordinators of the self-help groups (SHGs) for the Kasegaon branch. Patode had strategically appointed these women, not for their integrity, but for their greed and willingness to deceive. They were his pawns, chosen specifically to mislead the illiterate women of the SHGs and facilitate the embezzlement of funds without raising suspicion. This corrupt operation ran smoothly until Sanju, a wild and educated young girl from the village, began to uncover the truth. She noticed discrepancies and started gathering evidence, enlisting the help of other cheated women. Together, they decided to expose the wrongdoing.

Hasan was not pleased with Patode's attitude. "I am not overreacting. I am trying to diffuse the situation before it gets out of hand. The elections are just around the corner, and if our little failure comes to light, the MLA will have both our heads."

Patode was about to respond, but Hasan wasn't done. He continued to glare at Patode with an intense, angry look. "On the contrary, I think you’re taking things very lightly, Patode. You assured me everything would continue as usual after her joining," Saad's voice was sharp and accusatory. "Explain it to me," Hasan shouted, his voice rising with fury, "how the hell did that bitch stumble upon our little arrangement despite you being in the branch?" As he spoke, he grabbed a handful of the hair of the woman kneeling between his legs, forcefully choking her with his cock. The woman's eyes widened in fear and pain, her muffled cries only fueling the tension in the room.

Patode sighed, rubbing his temples as he prepared to respond, a little fear in his eyes. "I understand the gravity of the situation, Saad bhai, but I assure you things won't spiral out of control. You just deal with that meddling Sanju girl in whatever way you want, leave Shipra to me. I've already set a plan in motion to take care of that bitch." His voice dripped with cold, calculated malice.

Saad's expression softened slightly, the anger in his eyes giving way to a chilling, predatory look. "You'd better move fast. If she causes any trouble, no one will be spared, not even you Patode," he hissed.

With a final, forceful thrust, Hasan released the woman, who collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath. But Hasan wasn't finished. Without a hint of mercy, he grabbed her by the hair again and dragged her towards the bed. She barely resisted, too weak and terrified to fight back. Hasan threw her onto the bed as if she were nothing more than a toy, his movements precise and unfaltering.

As he removed his pathani kurta, pulling it over his head, the sight of his naked body made even Patode swallow hard. Hasan's back was a canvas of brutality, adorned with numerous injury marks that told stories of violent encounters. Dominating his back was a large, ominous tattoo of a wild, mad bull, its eyes blazing with a ferocity that mirrored Hasan's own.

Hasan's physique was imposing. He was bulkier and much heavier than Patode, with a frame that spoke of raw power rather than athletic finesse. His muscles were thick and unyielding, a testament to his dominance and strength. While his cock wasn't as long as Patode's, it was significantly thicker, adding to his intimidating presence.

Patode watched, a mix of awe and apprehension in his eyes. He knew Hasan's reputation, his ruthlessness, and his capacity for violence. This display of raw power was a reminder of the stakes they faced and the lengths they would go to maintain control. 

Hasan's eyes were dark, filled with a predatory hunger as he looked at the women on the bed. Both women trembled, their bodies shaking with fear as they anticipated the brutality they were about to endure at the hands of this savage brute. Their eyes, wide and glistening with tears, darted around the room, seeking any form of escape, but finding none.

The room was soon filled with the anguished cries and desperate screamns of the women, their voices filled with pain and terror. Hasan's grunts and harsh laughter only added to the oppressive atmosphere. Patode, observing the scene with a cold detachment, felt a twisted sense of satisfaction. This display of dominance was necessary to maintain control and instill fear. But even as he watched, his mind was already working on his next step.

As he turned to leave the room, his phone buzzed with a notification. Glancing down, he saw a message that immediately enticed a wide smile on his face.

Namrata : "Fuck Shipra, my room tomorrow evening, I don't care if she watches us."

Patode : "With pleasure my Slut"

"What's up, Alok bhai? Still fuming from our little leg pulling?" said Hitesh, the fourth member of the group who had attempted to defend Alok earlier that day during the teasing.

Alok was sitting in a dingy local bar, drowning his anger and frustration in alcohol. The dim lighting and the smell of stale beer only added to his sour mood. He looked up with bloodshot eyes as Hitesh approached, a scowl etched on his face. "What the fuck are you doing here, you motherfucker? Haven't you had enough fun earlier today? I swear I'll bust your head open with this bottle if you try to make fun of me again," Alok declared, his voice trembling with rage. His grip tightened around the neck of the beer bottle, ready to bash it on Hitesh’s head.

"Whoa, relax, Alok bro," Hitesh said, raising his hands in a placating gesture and taking a cautious step back. "I’m not here to make fun of you. I just wanted to hear your side of the story. I know Swapnil is a lying wimp. Something must have happened between you two."

Alok's eyes narrowed, still suspicious, but Hitesh's calm demeanor and genuine concern began to chip away at his anger. "Yeah, right. You all just love seeing me as the butt of your jokes," he muttered, but his grip on the bottle loosened slightly.

"Look, man," Hitesh continued, his voice steady and sincere. "I know things got out of hand today. But I'm here because I care, and I want to understand what really happened. Swapnil said some things, and honestly, I don’t trust him. You've been my friend for years, Alok. I know you're not the completely lying."

Alok took a long swig of his beer, his eyes still locked on Hitesh. He could see the sincerity in Hitesh’s eyes, and despite his simmering rage, he felt a flicker of trust. "Alright, you want to know what happened?" he began, his voice heavy with resentment. Alokk in his inebriate state told everything that happened the Sunday night to Hitesh.

Hitesh listened intently to Alok’s detailed narration of the events from Sunday night, a mix of amusement and arousal flickering in his eyes. As Alok finished, a cunning smile spread across Hitesh’s face. "I might be able to help you take revenge on Swapnil, if you're up for it," he said, his voice dripping with intrigue.

Alok's eyes narrowed, still seething with anger. "No need," he snapped. "I'm just going to thrash that son of a bitch Swapnil until he apologizes to me."

Hitesh shook his head, his smile widening. "What if you could not only inflict pain on Swapnil but also get to fuck that slut Shipra as well?" he posed, the suggestion laced with temptation.

Alok paused, his curiosity piqued despite his rage. "How so?" he asked, leaning in slightly.

Hitesh's eyes gleamed with a wicked shine. "Listen, we know Swapnil has a crush on Shipra, so the only way to really get under his skin is through her. Here's the plan," Hitesh narrated his complete plan, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper.

Alok's eyes narrowed, the idea starting to take shape in his mind. "And then we can do whatever we want with him. Make him suffer."

"Exactly," Hitesh said, as they both high fives each other.

Alok leaned back, a twisted smile spreading across his face. "Damn, you
 are evil, Hitesh. But I like it. Let's go for it. I'm not a wimp like Swapnil."

"Yeaahhhhh!!!" they both cheered. 

End of Chapter 13: Brewing Trouble  thanks

Arrow
Like Reply
(13-07-2024, 06:01 PM)tweeny_fory Wrote:  a big thanks bro.
you have a big fan following for this story is because of your continuous updates and replying to commentators etc
keep the sexy work going bro

a different thought is, now shipra has a hold on patode.. can she play a game with patode and make him dance for her tunes.. this will also bring the dark side of shipra..

Appreciated brother.. nice thought.. had to consider the possibility.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Fantastic updates
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Alok and shipra dont talk to each other end of day. the bank is only for 7 hours. what she is doing till night. will these prying men make her prostitute and get a passive income for her. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
The story seems to be getting darker and darker
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Super update.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Supereb update..........Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
Fantastic
[+] 1 user Likes Raja Velumani's post
Like Reply
(13-07-2024, 08:52 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Update Alert

You guys have to do with the short update this time as I am on vacation next week. My leave just got approved  Cool

Thank you bro. Hope you have a great vacation ! Please do give us a longer version when you r back or whenever you are free. Your storytelling abilities are beyond excellent. it deserves an award ! However, this one was a bit underwhelming, yet I'm hopeful you will revisit the threesome part with Shipra, Namrata and patode. While in a threesome, a hint of lesbian sex with a strap on for Shipra at the hands of Namrata at the same time shipra sucking patodes dick would be extremely arousing.
[+] 1 user Likes maharsha25's post
Like Reply
Awesome Update!!
The introduction of Saad Hasan is a very delightful surprise! I eagerly look forward to how Shipra is forced to submit to the 'Ultimate Stud' Saad Hasan. Now it is a game of documents as Shipra is investigating some documents, to turn the tables with the same tactics, the dangerous duo of Saad and Patode can also forge some documents (which is easy for them as they have been in the branch for years) against Shipra to blackmail her with jail term to submit to them completely.

It would be the ultimate sensational erotica when we get to see the progressive Namrata, the high-class lady with high determination and ethics Shipra and the educated righteous village girl Sanju all together on the same bed 'defiantly', 'reluctantly' sexually pleasuring the 'Super Stud' Saad Hasan, his men and his rural clients.
I and most of the xossipy readers have already become avid readers of this amazingly crafted mega erotica.
Carry on the awesomeness!
[+] 2 users Like neelchaand's post
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
Awesome. This is going to be a very sweet trouble for Shipra Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes kangaani's post
Like Reply