Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(04-07-2024, 10:12 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Hi suraj  yourock

Last week for me is horrendous, Work pressure got the breathe out of me.

So usually, like Namrata, women who are Already in the path of debauchery will find one man or another who can give her the pleasure. She is like, nothing to lose now. She has already lost everything, it will take sometime to regain her senses. Better it's not too late. It's not she is a fool, but her desires are clouding her judgement. She is a promiscuous women, in the name of women empowerment.

But what about Shipra, she is on the right side of the society. And she has everything to lose. So it must be all around attack on her, to finally submit herself. 

But even after that, can she have mindless sex with everyone just by the sight of iron like rod of 9 inches? 

Everyone has a weaknesses, Shipra too. The one who can understand her mentally can take her to bed to ram her pussy. Will that be just one time? 

And what if she really has a soft corner for someone, and that leads to something intimate between them, overtime it's turns into a affair?

Blackmail, power harassment, drugs can be some other reasons to lose herself to pleasure. 

I really wonder, what it takes for a women of shipras standard to fall for the web that's been weaven around her? 

Will she be able to keep it as a secret from her family? will she become a corporate slut?  Which can get her to higher ranks in her work? Can Alok be happy knowing that Shipra has done all that reach the higher ranks? With the money can Alok ignore her debauchery? Lots of questions right. 

Finally, i would say Namrata and patode is not enough. Let her fall for them once. Phir bhi Baap ka baap Hota Hai. Let's see who can make her his personal slut. 

Curious to know whats in that WhatsApp msg.

Thanks bro
I agree.. Shipra's downfall cannot be so simple.
Let's see how the story takes shape.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-07-2024, 07:55 AM)satankama Wrote: Again a quality update yourock  

Namrata seems easy to manipulate and she may think shipra maybe easy to manipulate too,
Hope Shipra shows resistance and her temptation may come from multiple ways, we know there already two youngsters waiting Tongue  Tongue

Thanks man... Yup only a simple manipulation will not be sufficient.
Like Reply
(06-07-2024, 08:34 AM)Samadhanam Wrote: Shipra has already lost her virginity before marriage. why she is putting so much drama now as if she is a chaste woman? Namra should keep doing this again and again in front of her. Without being able to bear the itch, she will call patode to fuck her brains out some day.

You're right but only from Namrata's perspective. 
One's past cannot define someone. Let see, what's going to happen to Shipra.
Like Reply
Interesting twists and turns. Excellent story. Really wish Shipra sees the dark side but only after she is seduced to the edge. I also wish she ultimately teaches every one a lesson while using her sexuality. People like Pataude and Topo needs to see what a woman can do when she really wants to destroy them but only after she loses everything.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2024, 08:34 AM)Samadhanam Wrote: Shipra has already lost her virginity before marriage. why she is putting so much drama now as if she is a chaste woman? Namra should keep doing this again and again in front of her. Without being able to bear the itch, she will call patode to fuck her brains out some day.

Having an affair before marriage does not mean she can easily go astray..She is married now and unlike Namrata she has family. She loves her husband, Isn't it enough why she is reluctant to lose all that for some adventure.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

It's not about being chaste. For a woman, family is everything and to break a married woman's inhibitions and get her to submit sexually to a random man is seriously a difficult task, that too an Indian married woman. You are forgetting the fact that Shipra is an extremely attractive woman with a hot body. She also would not allow her marriage to go astray under any circumstances, even if she is not having a great sexual life with her husband. Cheating is such a turn off, but fukcing a woman in front of her lover or husband with a small dick is such a ficking turn on. I'd rather prefer Shipras husband being a cuckold than her cheating behind his back. Also, to extend the storyline further into part, patode and toppo would devour shipras daughter in the second part once she turns 18. Fukcing a mom and daughter (if she existed) together is heights of sexual fantasy, maybe a part 2 of rural posting somewhere in future 2035 maybe a great plot.
[+] 1 user Likes maharsha25's post
Like Reply
Last time the mangalsutra played the spoilsport.
Namrata should remove shipra mangalsutra to prevent losing another chance to patode. Good one.
Like Reply
(06-07-2024, 07:45 PM)RCF Wrote: Interesting twists and turns. Excellent story. Really wish Shipra sees the dark side but only after she is seduced to the edge. I also wish she ultimately teaches every one a lesson while using her sexuality. People like Pataude and Topo needs to see what a woman can do when she really wants to destroy them but only after she loses everything.

Thanks man.
Like Reply
The story is building up to a great sequence. It is nice to see an actual story going on around the sexual tensions. This would really be a turn on to the overall story.

1. There is a situation going on with Bank's corrupt side lead by none other than Patoude. How is Shipra going to uncover and solve this. This story sequence is very interesting and I think the story and situations (some sexual encounters) will revolve around this. (Possibly with introduction of further characters as story goes along)

2. Patoude learned the hard way that just his strong personality and c0ck size is not enough to trap Shipra. Good for him he has lot of tricks and master mind brain to plan further on how to bed this beautiful woman. The way he seduced Namrata to do his bidding, the way he manipulated her was very well written, he made her feel they doing the right thing and how Shipra is left out. The way Patoude used Namrata's own ideology against her shows the kind of Master Mind the Patoude is... Let's see if it going to work?? To what extent Shipra is going to fall into his tricks. Remember Patoude is yet to meet Shipra after their previous encounter, both have been avoiding each other until now. Let's see how Patoude diffuses the situation so Shipra feels normal to trust him again, or is it going to be another sex filled encounter?? Let's wait and watch ;)

3. Alokk on the other hand has been insulted by his weaker friend and ridiculed. His heart is burning for revenge. Now he has to prove, he has his own plans to trap Shipra. And Shipra even though was not opened by the experienced Patoude but did fall to Alokk's simple techniques. Will alokk be lucky the second time?? or he has to come up with whole new game (As he has seen how good Patoude is) ?? Let's wait and watch..

4. And also there is the wild card Bilva who is yet to make another entrance. (Although not a big fan of this good looking man ;)) i know he has a part to play here. Let's wait and see...

5. Apart from these I feel we need to another character who looks very harmless, feeble and weak, with whom Shipra will safe, to whom she wants to go to, to escape from all the attacks she facing from other characters. Some one like a father figure to her and can trust 100% (even more than Namrata..?) . I think introducing some old uncle like character will add more spice and eroticism to the story. Shipra also feel sad and kindness for the poor old man but the old man is planning to seduce with his own techniques, I feel Shipra could fall and submit to someone like this... when she's least expecting ;) But again... Let's see ;)
[+] 1 user Likes xossissippi's post
Like Reply
The whole plan of patode looks like he wants to trap shipra in the scam and escape. At the same time, use her body which is only weaker part of her.
[+] 2 users Like Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Waiting for shipra fuck fest
[+] 2 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Alok is a useless wimp and even his friends has no respect for him. They think he does not deserve a wife like shipra. Everyone has a eye on her. They know that this man cannot keep her satisfied.
[+] 2 users Like Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
There is nothing to lose for shipra or namrata.
Like Reply
(07-07-2024, 11:20 PM)xossissippi Wrote: The story is building up to a great sequence. It is nice to see an actual story going on around the sexual tensions. This would really be a turn on to the overall story.

1. There is a situation going on with Bank's corrupt side lead by none other than Patoude. How is Shipra going to uncover and solve this. This story sequence is very interesting and I think the story and situations (some sexual encounters) will revolve around this. (Possibly with introduction of further characters as story goes along)

2. Patoude learned the hard way that just his strong personality and c0ck size is not enough to trap Shipra. Good for him he has lot of tricks and master mind brain to plan further on how to bed this beautiful woman. The way he seduced Namrata to do his bidding, the way he manipulated her was very well written, he made her feel they doing the right thing and how Shipra is left out. The way Patoude used Namrata's own ideology against her shows the kind of Master Mind the Patoude is... Let's see if it going to work?? To what extent Shipra is going to fall into his tricks. Remember Patoude is yet to meet Shipra after their previous encounter, both have been avoiding each other until now. Let's see how Patoude diffuses the situation so Shipra feels normal to trust him again, or is it going to be another sex filled encounter?? Let's wait and watch ;)

3. Alokk on the other hand has been insulted by his weaker friend and ridiculed. His heart is burning for revenge. Now he has to prove, he has his own plans to trap Shipra. And Shipra even though was not opened by the experienced Patoude but did fall to Alokk's simple techniques. Will alokk be lucky the second time?? or he has to come up with whole new game (As he has seen how good Patoude is) ?? Let's wait and watch..

4. And also there is the wild card Bilva who is yet to make another entrance. (Although not a big fan of this good looking man ;)) i know he has a part to play here. Let's wait and see...

5. Apart from these I feel we need to another character who looks very harmless, feeble and weak, with whom Shipra will safe, to whom she wants to go to, to escape from all the attacks she facing from other characters. Some one like a father figure to her and can trust 100% (even more than Namrata..?) . I think introducing some old uncle like character will add more spice and eroticism to the story. Shipra also feel sad and kindness for the poor old man  but the old man is planning to  seduce with his own techniques, I feel Shipra could fall and submit to someone like this... when she's least expecting ;) But again... Let's see ;)
Excellent suggestions given by you, I really your idea of seeing an old uncle getting introduced and Sipra succumbs to
the overtures of the poor old man .....
[+] 2 users Like indiman99's post
Like Reply
Super update. continue
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Good update.

Please post the next one soon
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(07-07-2024, 11:20 PM)xossissippi Wrote: The story is building up to a great sequence. It is nice to see an actual story going on around the sexual tensions. This would really be a turn on to the overall story.

5. Apart from these I feel we need to another character who looks very harmless, feeble and weak, with whom Shipra will safe, to whom she wants to go to, to escape from all the attacks she facing from other characters. Some one like a father figure to her and can trust 100% (even more than Namrata..?) . I think introducing some old uncle like character will add more spice and eroticism to the story. Shipra also feel sad and kindness for the poor old man  but the old man is planning to  seduce with his own techniques, I feel Shipra could fall and submit to someone like this... when she's least expecting ;) But again... Let's see ;)

Very interesting insights brother. Few new characters will be introduced in the upcoming chapters and its going to be a lots of twist and turns. Stay tuned.
Like Reply
Hi guys, sorry for the delay.

Chapter 13 is almost ready, I could have given a short update today but i think a longer update will be much more satisfying.

Next update on or before 17th for sure. Stay tuned.
Like Reply
(13-07-2024, 04:12 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Hi guys, sorry for the delay.

Chapter 13 is almost ready, I could have given a short update today but i think a longer update will be much more satisfying.

Next update on or before 17th for sure. Stay tuned.
 a big thanks bro.
you have a big fan following for this story is because of your continuous updates and replying to commentators etc
keep the sexy work going bro

a different thought is, now shipra has a hold on patode.. can she play a game with patode and make him dance for her tunes.. this will also bring the dark side of shipra..

[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply