Conservative '. wife Exposed
good story
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-07-2024, 08:48 AM)Tutelage Wrote: wanna more!
you write like god

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Wow.. such erotic updates!! Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes tomdickharry2024's post
Like Reply
Update coming soooon!!!♥️?♥️

I will introduce another affair of sameena
[+] 2 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
UPDATE 5:

Sameena nodded, though he couldn't see her, the words sticking in her throat. Two days. Two days of freedom, of exploration, of indulging in the desires she had only just begun to understand. She could feel the heat of Raju's gaze on her even as she stood there, the towel clutched to her body. She knew he was just outside the bedroom door, waiting for her command.

With a deliberate flourish, she stepped out of the room, the towel the only barrier between her bare skin and the world. She saw his eyes widen as she approached the kitchen, his breath catching at the sight of her. The desire in his gaze was unmistakable, a silent confession that he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.
[Image: flips-hair-shower.gif]

"Raju," she called out sweetly, "I need your help."

Her voice had the effect of a siren's call, and she watched with a secret smile as he practically leaped to attention. She knew she was playing with fire, but the thrill was too tantalizing to resist. The towel clung to her damp skin, leaving little to the imagination, and she felt a pulse of excitement at the thought of the effect she was having on him.

Sameena sauntered into the kitchen, her bare feet making no sound on the cold tiles. She leaned against the counter, watching him as he tried to maintain his composure, his eyes darting to her and then quickly away. "Raju," she said in a voice that was half-whisper, half-purr, "I'm feeling a little... lonely. Would you mind keeping me company in the living room?"

[Image: towel-pov.gif]

The towel barely covered her, the wet fabric clinging to her curves in a way that left little to the imagination. She knew he was struggling to maintain his focus on the task at hand, his eyes betraying his thoughts as they slid over her exposed skin. With a coy smile, she turned and walked away, leaving a trail of jasmine-scented warmth in her wake.

Sameena's heart raced as she made her way to the living room, the thrill of the game playing out in her chest. She knew she was being bold, but the heady scent of their secret filled her with an intoxicating sense of power. As she settled into the plush armchair, she called out to him again. "Raju, come here. I need your assistance."

Raju looked up from his work, his eyes meeting hers with a hunger that she knew was not just for her physical presence. He walked over, his gaze never leaving hers, and she could see the bulge in his pants that betrayed his thoughts. She felt a warm flush spread across her cheeks as she instructed him to sit on the couch opposite her. He obeyed, his eyes never leaving her as he sank into the cushions.

Sameena took a moment to appreciate the view, her eyes lingering on his broad shoulders and the way his pants clung to his muscular thighs. "How do I look now, Raju?" she asked, her voice a seductive purr.

He swallowed hard, his eyes flicking over her wet, half-bare form. "Madam, you look... amazing," he managed to croak out.

Sameena's smile grew wider. "Do you want to see more?" she asked, a hint of challenge in her voice.
Raju's eyes grew darker, his excitement barely contained. "Yes, Madam," he murmured, his voice thick with desire.

Sameena's eyes never left Raju's face as she delivered her command, watching the play of emotions that danced across his features. His pupils dilated, his cheeks flushed a darker shade of brown, and she knew she had him in the palm of her hand. With a flick of her wrist, she sent the towel sliding down her body, pooling at her waist, revealing even more of the forbidden fruit that was her cleavage. She sat back on the couch, one leg crossing over the other, the fabric of her towel hiking up slightly to expose the soft skin of her inner thigh.

[Image: images-11.jpg]
"Not now, Raju," she repeated, her voice a siren's call. "But I want you to show me what you do when you think of me."

Her words were like a spell, breaking the dam of his inhibitions. He began to strip, his movements slow and deliberate, as if he were peeling away the layers of his own innocence. His eyes remained on hers, seeking approval, as his shirt fell away, revealing the sculpted planes of his chest, each muscle defined by the shadows that played across his skin.

Sameena's breath hitched as she watched him, her own desires mirrored in the hunger that darkened his gaze. He was like a creature of the night, shedding his mundane shell to reveal the raw, primal need that lurked beneath. His hands moved to his pants, his fingers fumbling with the button, and she could see the head of his cock peeking out, eager and ready.

"Slowly," she instructed, her voice a velvet whisper. "I want to savor every moment."

Raju's eyes never left hers as he obeyed, his movements becoming more deliberate with each article of clothing that fell away. The towel around her chest slipped further, revealing the upper boobs, the fabric barely concealing the dark triangle of hair that lay between her legs. He swallowed hard, his hands trembling slightly as he worked his way down to the button of his pants.

Sameena leaned back into the couch cushions, her heart racing as she watched him undress. She felt a strange thrill at the power she held over him, this young, handsome man who was willing to do anything she asked. The fabric of her own towel felt too tight, too restrictive, and she wanted nothing more than to shed it and join him in his nakedness.

But she held back, her eyes locked on his as he pushed his pants down, revealing his erect cock. It was thick and proud, standing tall as if demanding her attention. And she did not disappoint, her gaze traveling the length of him, taking in every detail, her own arousal building with each passing second.
[Image: 8FA8D93.gif]

"Now, Raju," she murmured, her voice thick with desire, "show me how you do it when you think of me."

Her words were a command, a seductive order that he couldn't resist. With trembling hands, he reached for his cock, his eyes never leaving hers. He began to stroke himself, his movements tentative at first, as if he were still unsure of what he was doing. But as she watched him, her own breath quickening, he grew more confident, his strokes becoming more sure and rhythmic.

[Image: 01-Male-Masturbation.gif]

number roll 1 100

The sight of him, naked and aroused, was almost too much for Sameena to bear. She felt a pressure building within her, a need that she hadn't felt in years, maybe never. With a flick of her wrist, she let the towel drop, revealing her naked body to him. Her breasts were full and heavy, the nipples tight with desire, and her stomach was soft and inviting.

[Image: 25295624.webp]

number roll 1 100

Raju's eyes widened as he took in the sight of her, his strokes becoming more frantic. She watched him, her own hands moving to her breasts, her fingers playing with the sensitive tips as she arched her back. The sight of him, the feel of her own skin, the smell of jasmine in the air - it was all too much, and she knew she couldn't wait any longer.

"Raju," she moaned, her voice thick with need, "stop. I need... I need you to do something else."

He paused, his hand still wrapped around his cock, his eyes questioning. Sameena leaned forward, her breath hot against his skin. "I want you to taste me," she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper. "Suck my pussy, Raju."

The words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of their shared desire. For a moment, he seemed frozen, unsure of how to proceed. Then, with a nod that was almost imperceptible, he knelt before her, his eyes never leaving hers. He placed his hands on her inner thighs, his touch sending a shiver of anticipation up her spine. With a gentle pressure, he urged her legs apart, exposing the soft folds of her pussyto his hungry gaze.

Raju leaned in, his breath hot against her skin as he took in her scent. He had dreamed of this moment, but the reality was so much more intense than anything he could have imagined. His tongue darted out, tentatively at first, tracing the line of her slit with a delicate touch. Sameena gasped, her hands coming to rest on his head as she guided him closer.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, her voice strained with need. "Suck me, Raju."

Her hips bucked upward, pushing her pussy closer to his eager mouth. He took the hint, his tongue delving deeper, tasting the sweetness that was uniquely hers. The sound of his suckling filled the room, a symphony of passion that seemed to echo through her very soul.

"Oh, Raju," Sameena moaned, her voice growing louder with each passing second. "Ya ,.', yes!"

Her hips began to rock against his face, her need building with each flick of his tongue. His mouth was a furnace of desire, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her body. "Suck me faster," she instructed, her voice thick with lust.
[Image: She-moans-in-pleasure-while-I-eat-her-pussy-4.gif]
Raju eagerly obeyed, his tongue moving with a fervor that matched the beating of her heart. "Oh yeah," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Suck me, Raju. Yes, like that!"

Her hips bucked wildly, the towel that once clung to her waist now discarded on the floor. She was lost in the sensation, her entire being focused on the wet heat of his mouth on her most sensitive flesh. "Ya ,.'," she called out, her voice a mix of pleasure and desperation.

And then it hit her, the orgasm ripping through her body like a tornado, leaving her trembling and gasping for air. Her nails dug into his scalp as she held him in place, her body convulsing with the intensity of her climax. She felt as if she was being torn apart, only to be reconstructed in a new, more powerful form.

[Image: She-moans-in-pleasure-while-I-eat-her-pussy-1.gif]

As the waves of pleasure receded, Sameena pulled Raju's face towards hers, her lips seeking his. The kiss was a declaration of their shared secret, a silent pact that bound them together in a way she had never thought possible. His mouth was warm and yielding, his inexperience only adding to the thrill of the moment.

Their tongues touched tentatively, exploring each other with a passion that was both new and familiar. It was a kiss that spoke of desire and need, of a connection that went beyond their station in life. It was a kiss that she had never shared with Jamal, one that was filled with the heady rush of the forbidden.

Raju's hands found their way to her breasts, his fingers teasing the sensitive peaks as they kissed. Sameena moaned into his mouth, her body still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm. She felt alive, more alive than she had in years, as if she had been reborn in the heat of this illicit moment.

Pulling away slightly, she whispered against his lips, "Now, I will show you heaven." With that, she sank to her knees before him, the fabric of her towel pooling around her. Her eyes never left his as she took his cock in her hand, her grip firm and sure.

The smell of his arousal filled the air, a musky scent that she found surprisingly alluring. She leaned in, her warm breath ghosting over his shaft, watching his body tighten in anticipation. Then, with a confidence that belied her inexperience, she took his dick into her mouth.
[Image: black-girl-blowjob-gif.gif]
The sensation was new, the taste and texture foreign, but she found herself craving more of him. She wrapped her lips around him, her tongue swirling and licking, exploring every inch of his manhood. His gasp was all the encouragement she needed, his hands finding their way to her head, his fingers threading through her hair.

Sameena took him deeper, her throat tightening around his shaft as she bobbed her head. She could feel his muscles tense and his breath quicken with every stroke. The smell of his arousal was potent, a mix of sweat and musk that filled her nostrils and only served to heighten her own desire. It was an intoxicating scent, one that she found herself craving even as she tried to ignore the twinge of guilt that whispered at the back of her mind.

But as she continued to suck him, her eyes watering from the effort, she pushed those thoughts aside, focusing instead on the power she wielded over him. She was the one in control here, the one dictating the pace of their encounter. And as she felt him swell in her mouth, she knew that she had him right where she wanted him.

With a final, deep suck, Raju's body stiffened, and he released into her mouth with a strangled cry. The taste of him was salty and surprisingly sweet, and she swallowed, the act feeling almost rebellious in its intimacy.

[Image: gargle-swallow-001.gif]

Sameena sat back, a satisfied smile playing on her lips, and reached for him. She pulled him closer, his naked body pressing against hers, the towel now forgotten on the floor. His breath was hot against her neck, his heart racing as he buried his face in her hair.

"Madam," he whispered, his voice shaking with emotion, "thank you."

Sameena looked up at him, her eyes softening as she saw the awe and gratitude in his gaze. "You don't have to thank me, Raju," she murmured, her voice gentle. "We're in this together."

Raju's eyes searched hers, trying to understand the complex emotions that swirled within her. "Madam," he said, his voice still thick with lust, "what we just did... it was... I've never felt anything like it."

Sameena's smile was knowing as she stroked his cheek. "It's called pleasure, Raju," she whispered, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "And there's so much more to discover."

Their conversation grew more intimate as they lay there, their bodies still entwined. She spoke of her desires, of the things she had only read about in the hidden books she kept stashed away from Jamal's prying eyes. She talked of the ways she had longed to be touched, the sounds she had yearned to hear from a man's lips. And as she spoke, she watched the understanding dawn in his eyes, the innocence of his youth giving way to the hunger of a man who was eager to learn.

Raju listened, his eyes wide with fascination and arousal. He had never been with a woman before, had never dared to dream that this moment would come. But here he was, naked with the woman he had longed for, her words a siren's song that called to his very soul.

"Madam," he finally managed, his voice hoarse with need, "I want to... I mean, can I... fuck you?"

Sameena felt a rush of emotion at his words. It was a simple declaration, but it held a world of meaning for her. For so long, she had felt trapped in her marriage, her desires buried under layers of tradition and duty. But here, with Raju, she felt alive again, her senses awakened to the possibilities of pleasure and passion.

"Raju," she said softly, her hand tracing a line down his spine, "we can't rush these things. We have to be careful, but I promise you, tomorrow, I will give you what you want."
Sameena tells Raju about Jamal’s trip for 2 days and asks Raju whether he can spend the night.

He nodded, his breathing heavy with desire. "But Madam, what if... I mean, I shouldn't be here all night. My mother, she isn't well."

Sameena's heart sank a little at the mention of his mother's health, but she understood. "Of course, Raju," she said, her voice softer than before. "Go to her, take care of her."

Raju's eyes searched hers, as if looking for any sign of disappointment, but all he saw was understanding. "Thank you, Madam," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I will come back tomorrow morning."

Sameena nodded, her gaze lingering on his naked form as he began to dress. She felt a pang of regret, knowing that she would have to wait until tomorrow to feel his touch again. But she also felt a sense of excitement, a thrill at the anticipation of what was to come. "I will be waiting for you," she murmured, her voice filled with promise.

Raju's eyes met hers, a spark of hope lighting his gaze. He knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, and the thought was almost too much to bear. "I will be here, Madam," he said, his voice a mix of excitement and fear. "I promise."

As he left, the door clicking shut behind him, Sameena felt a sudden emptiness wash over her. The house that had once felt so stifling and confining now felt vast and cold without his presence. She stood there, naked and trembling, the towel forgotten in her hand.

With a sigh, she turned and padded back into the living room, her thoughts racing. What had she just done? A part of her felt guilty, but a larger part felt alive. Her eyes fell on the discarded phone, and she picked it up almost absently. Her thumb hovered over the screen, and she found herself searching for something, anything, to fill the void left by their encounter.

Her search led her to a local website, one she had never visited before. The banner at the top read, "Chennai Nightlife - Live Your Dreams." The images on the page were sultry, the kind that would make Jamal furious if he ever found out. But tonight, she didn't care. She scrolled down, her eyes widening at the variety of options available.

Then she saw it, a simple ad with a phone number and the words, "10,000 Rs for one-night stand." Her heart raced as she read the description, her mind filling with images of what that kind of money could buy. It was an astronomical sum for someone like her, but the thought of the thrill, the danger, was too tempting to resist.
With trembling hands, she dialed the number. It rang once, twice, and then a man's voice, deep and gruff, answered. "Hello?"

"I saw your ad," Sameena's voice was barely a whisper, her heart racing with excitement and fear. "The one for the... the service."

"Ah, yes," the man on the other end of the line said, his voice crackling with what she assumed was a knowing smile.

The man's voice grew deeper, a hint of amusement in his tone. "I've got a special someone waiting for you, and they've requested that you come dressed in a way that shows off your... assets."

Sameena felt a mix of excitement and trepidation at the words. "A motel room?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.
"Yes, Madam," the man's voice was smooth, almost too smooth. "Room 105. I'll be waiting for you."
The line went dead, and Sameena was left standing in the middle of her living room, her heart racing. What had she just done? She had never been to a motel before, never even considered it. But something about the anonymity of it all, the thrill of the unknown, was too much to resist.
[+] 8 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2024, 08:51 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Super update

Hey bro, whens the update on your story? Cant wait to fuck meera
Like Reply
Wow.. super update!
Like Reply
New update coming tomo eve
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly bro!! Super hot updates
Like Reply
Update 6:

With trembling hands, she reached for her phone, her thoughts racing. She had to get dressed, had to prepare herself for what was to come. She had no idea what to expect, but the thought of the mystery man waiting for her in room 105 was all she could think about. She slipped into a red silk saree, one that Jamal had bought her for their last wedding anniversary, wrapping it around her body in a way that accentuated her curves.

The fabric clung to her like a second skin, the deep neckline revealing the swell of her breasts. She applied a touch of makeup, just enough to highlight her features without looking too obvious. As she stared at herself in the mirror, she felt a thrill of excitement that was tinged with a hint of fear. Was she really going to do this?

[Image: anupama-hot-navel.gif]

internet add url

The clock ticked away the minutes, each second feeling like an eternity. Finally, she gathered her courage and left the house, the weight of her decision pressing down on her like a heavy burden. The journey to the motel was a blur, her mind racing with what-ifs and maybes. What would Jamal think if he found out? What if she got caught?
She boarded an auto. This was her night, her secret, and she was going to claim it. The air was thick with the scent of rain, the heat of the day giving way to a sticky, humid evening. She hailed an auto, the driver's eyes lingering on her bare midriff before meeting her gaze in the mirror.

"MOTEL," she instructed, her voice firm despite the racing of her heart.

The driver's eyes lingered on her bare midriff, his gaze hungry as he took in her form. "How much for the night?" he leered, his words dripping with innuendo.

[Image: saree-dance-1.gif]

internet add url

Sameena felt a shiver of shock run through her, but she kept her composure, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "10,000 rs for the night," she replied, her voice steady and bold, playing along with the thrill of the game.

The driver's eyes narrowed, his leer growing more pronounced as he took in her attire and the way she held herself. "do you come for an hour," he said, his tone suggestive.

Sameena's heart skipped a beat, but she held his gaze, her voice steady. "Depends on the time," she replied, her own double meaning clear. She watched his expression shift from confusion to understanding, and then to a smirk.

With a seductive sway of her hips, she stepped out of the auto, the silk of her saree clinging to her curves as she walked through the motel's dimly lit lobby. The cool air kissed her skin, sending a shiver down her spine as she made her way to room 105. The anticipation was palpable, a heady mix of excitement and fear that made her feel more alive than she had in years.

Sameena slid the keycard into the lock, the sound echoing through the empty corridor. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open, the soft click of the lock a declaration of her intent. The room was dark, the only light spilling from the crack under the bathroom door, where she could hear the faint sound of water running and a voice said, "Get naked and lay on the bed baby".

Her heart racing, she stepped inside, the coolness of the air conditioning a stark contrast to the heat of the night outside. She moved towards the bed, her eyes adjusting to the darkness, the smell of the freshly laundered sheets a stark reminder of the reality of what she was about to do. With each step, she felt the weight of the silk against her skin, the fabric whispering seductively with every movement.

Sameena's hands trembled as she began to unravel the first layer of her attire, the petticoat sliding down her legs and pooling around her ankles. She stepped out of it, the fabric whispering against the floor, leaving her in just her blouse and panties. The instructions from the voice in the bathroom played in her head, urging her to reveal more of herself, to embrace the thrill of the unknown.

With a deep breath, she reached behind her and unhooked her blouse, the fabric slipping off her shoulders to reveal her bare breasts to the cool air. Her nipples hardened with anticipation, the chill sending a shiver down her spine. The room was eerily quiet except for the distant hum of the air conditioner and the soft patter of water from the shower.

[Image: 5f797edc78d2683cb4b3278dbe7e5681.gif]

internet add url

Her eyes never leaving the bathroom door, she stepped out of her panties, feeling the coolness of the floor against her bare feet. The fabric whispered against her skin as she slid the garment down her legs, leaving her completely exposed. Her heart was racing now, her pulse thundering in her ears as she approached the bed.
The sheets were cool and inviting against her naked body as she lay down, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. The room was dimly lit, the only illumination coming from the bathroom's sliver of light. She could hear the steady flow of the shower, the sound of water hitting the tiles a rhythmic backdrop to the symphony of anticipation playing out in her mind.

And then, suddenly, the water stopped. The silence was deafening, and she could feel her heart beating in her chest like a drum. The bathroom door creaked open, and a figure emerged, framed by the light behind him. She squinted, trying to make out who it was, her breath catching in her throat as she recognized the familiar face.

[Image: download-3.jpg]

internet add url

It was Rahman Uncle, her neighbor, the man she had always looked up to, the man she had always respected like a father figure. But now, he was naked, his body glistening with water, his eyes locked on hers. The shock hit her like a punch to the gut, stealing the air from her lungs.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?" she managed to squeak out, her voice barely above a whisper. She scrambled to cover herself, her hands trembling as she shielded her breasts and pussy from his view. The reality of the situation crashed down upon her, the weight of his presence in the room suffocating.
[Image: covered3.jpg]

internet add url

"Sameena," Rahman Uncle said, his voice strained as he reached for a towel to cover his erect, yet small penis. "I thought... I never imagined you would be here." His eyes searched hers, a mix of shock and regret etched into the lines of his face. "I am sorry, beta. I thought you were someone else."

Her cheeks flaming with embarrassment, Sameena stumbled over her words. "Uncle, I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you. I just needed someone, I was feeling... horny." The admission hung in the air between them, thick with the scent of her arousal and the tension of their situation.

Rahman Uncle's expression softened as he took in her state, his gaze lingering on her naked form before averting his eyes. "Beta," he said gently, "this is not the way. We cannot continue what we were to."

The weight of his words crashed down on her like a ton of bricks, her excitement and fear morphing into a deep sense of regret. She nodded mutely, unable to find the words to explain herself, to justify her actions. He sat on the edge of the bed, reaching for his own clothes with shaking hands.

Sameena quickly grabbed her discarded panties and blouse, pulling them on with trembling hands. She felt his eyes on her, the weight of his gaze heavy with disappointment and confusion. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she stepped into her petticoat, the fabric sticking to her damp skin.

Rahman Uncle watched her in silence, his own nakedness forgotten as he tried to process the situation. He had never seen her this way, never imagined that the shy, conservative girl he knew could harbor such desires. "Beta," he said softly, "we will leave from here."

Sameena nodded, her eyes downcast. The gravity of what had just transpired weighing heavily on her. She knew that she had crossed a line, that she had compromised herself in a way that could never be undone. With trembling hands, she began to dress, each layer of fabric feeling like a prison around her body.

Rahman Uncle was already dressed, his clothes clinging to his wet body, his eyes never leaving hers. "Beta," he said, his voice heavy with unspoken disappointment, "this is not who you are."

Sameena looked up at him, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. "Uncle," she whispered, her voice shaking, "this is not who you are as well." She saw the realization dawn in his eyes, the truth of her words hitting him like a sledgehammer. For a moment, they just stared at each other, the weight of their shared secret hanging in the air like a thick fog.

Without another word, they both stood, quickly gathering their belongings. The air in the room was charged with an awkward tension that seemed to thicken with every passing second. Sameena's hand trembled as she slid the keycard into the slot, the red light on the lock blinking to green before the door opened with a soft click.

They stepped into the corridor, the harsh fluorescent lighting a stark contrast to the dimness of the room they had just shared. Her feet felt heavy as she walked beside him, the silk of her hastily-donned sari whispering against her skin with each step. The sound of their footsteps echoed through the emptiness, the only noise to break the silence of their shared guilt and regret.

The auto ride home was a blur, the hum of the engine and the occasional splash of water from the still-falling rain the only things that registered in Sameena's mind. She sat as far from Rahman Uncle as possible, her eyes staring straight ahead, lost in a tumult of thoughts. What had she done? How could she have let this happen?

The moment they arrived at the apartment complex, she practically leaped out of the vehicle, the cool rain a welcome respite from the stifling tension inside. She was about to rush into the building when she felt a gentle tug on her arm. She turned to find Rahman Uncle standing there, his eyes filled with a mix of concern and confusion.

"Beta," he began, his voice tentative, "are you okay?"

Sameena nodded, the fabric of her damp sari sticking to her skin as she walked alongside him. Her hand in his felt strange, yet comforting, a silent acknowledgment of the bond they now shared.

They approached the apartment building, their feet splashing in the puddles left by the recent rain. The neon lights of the shops across the street cast a garish glow over their drenched forms, highlighting the tension in their faces. As they entered the lobby, the warmth of the building washed over them, a stark contrast to the coldness of the rain outside.

Sameena couldn't help but feel a sense of relief as they stepped into the elevator, the doors closing behind them with a reassuring thud. The mirrored walls reflected their images, and she couldn't help but steal think about  Rahman Uncle's naked body, the sight of his small penis still vivid in her mind. He was trying his best to avoid eye contact, his face a mask of embarrassment and regret.

Sameena invited Rahman uncle for a coffee at her flat but he denied saying it will not look appropriate.

"Uncle," she said, her voice still trembling slightly, "please, let's not make this awkward. We're both adults, we can handle this."

Rahman Uncle looked at her hand on his arm, the warmth of her touch sending a bolt of conflicting emotions through his body. He knew she was right, they needed to move past this, but the memory of their shared secret was still too fresh, too raw.

"Okay, Beta," he said, his voice gruff with unspoken tension. "Coffee, then."

Once inside the flat, the warmth of the lights enveloped them, a stark contrast to the cold rain outside. Sameena moved gracefully through the room, her sodden sari sticking to her body in a way that made Rahman Uncle's gaze linger. He couldn't help but admire the way the fabric clung to her hips, accentuating their natural sway. She noticed his stare and turned to face him, a playful smile on her lips.

[Image: Kiran-Rathod-Hot-Wet-Navel-Pics-7.jpg]

internet add url

"Uncle," she chided, a hint of tease in her voice, "stop looking at me like that."

Rahman Uncle's gaze snapped up to meet hers, his cheeks flushing slightly. "You look beautiful," he murmured, the words slipping out before he could stop them.

Sameena's smile grew wider, a mischievous spark in her eyes. "Do I?" she asked, turning slowly so that the fabric of her wet sari clung to her curves like a second skin.

Rahman Uncle couldn't help but nod, his eyes traveling over her body despite his best efforts to remain composed. "You do, beta," he said, his voice hoarse with a mix of desire and regret.

"Uncle, remove your clothes," Sameena said, her voice firm yet playful. "They're wet, and you'll catch a cold."

Rahman Uncle looked down at his sodden clothes, then back at her. "But I don't have any extra clothes here," he protested, his voice filled with a mix of embarrassment and arousal.
Sameena just smirked, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I know, Uncle," she said, her voice low and sultry. "I've already seen you naked, remember?"

Rahman Uncle felt a rush of heat to his cheeks, his cock twitching at the memory of their recent encounter. He couldn't believe the words that had just come out of her mouth, the same sweet, innocent girl he had known for years. But here she was, standing before him in nothing but a wet blouse and petticoat, covered by the pallu, her beauty and desire laid bare.

"Beta," he said, his voice thick with lust and fear, "we cannot do this again."

"Uncle, I'm just teasing," Sameena said, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "But if you're cold, you can remove your shirt and pants. I'll be right back with the coffee." With that, she turned and sashayed into the kitchen, the wet fabric of her sari clinging to her curves as she moved.

Rahman Uncle sat on the couch, his heart racing. He could feel the heat of his arousal, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. He knew this was wrong, that he should leave, but the allure of Sameena's beauty and the thrill of their secret was too strong. With trembling hands, he unbuttoned his shirt, the fabric slipping from his shoulders to reveal his broad chest, his stomach a testament to his age and indulgences. He stood, his legs shaking slightly, and slid his pants down, his erection straining against the fabric of his boxers.

Sameena returned with two steaming cups of coffee, the aroma filling the room. As she bent to place one on the coffee table in front of him, her pallu slipped, exposing the ample cleavage of her breasts. He couldn't help but stare, his eyes drawn to the creamy mounds that peeked out from her blouse. The sight of her like this, so openly seductive, was almost too much to bear.

[Image: bhabhi-saree.gif]

internet add url

"Thank you, beta," he murmured, his voice thick with desire. He took a sip of his coffee, the heat of the liquid doing little to cool the fire that had ignited within him.

Sameena sat opposite him, her own cup of coffee untouched. She couldn't help but stare at the outline of his cock, her own arousal building once again. The fabric of his underwear strained against his erection, a silent testament to his desire.

"Uncle," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I'm sorry for spoiling your night."

Rahman Uncle looked up from his coffee, his eyes searching hers for any sign of genuine regret. But what he saw was something else entirely—desire, confusion, and a hint of challenge. He sighed heavily, setting his cup down. "Beta, you don't need to apologize," he said, his voice strained. "But we must talk about this."

Sameena leaned forward, her breasts threatening to spill from the confines of her wet blouse. "Why, Uncle?" she asked, her voice a low purr. "Why would you seek a prostitute?"

Rahman Uncle's eyes never left hers as he took a deep breath, the silence in the room a deafening roar. "Beta," he began, his voice cracking slightly, "my marriage has been... lacking. My wife, she is a good woman, but she does not... understand me."

Sameena's heart went out to him, her own desires momentarily forgotten in the face of his pain. "What do you mean, Uncle?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Rahman Uncle looked down at his hands, his shoulders slumping slightly. "My wife, she is a good woman," he said, his voice filled with a sadness that tugged at Sameena's heartstrings. "But she is not... adventurous in bed. She does not understand my needs."

Sameena felt a pang of sympathy for the man before her, his nakedness not just physical but emotional as well. She had never seen him like this, vulnerable and lost. "Uncle," she said softly, "when did you last have sex?"

Rahman Uncle's gaze snapped to hers, his eyes wide with surprise and a hint of shame. "Beta," he stammered, "that's not your concern."

Sameena leaned back into the couch, the fabric of her wet sari sticking to her skin. She knew she had crossed a line, but she couldn't help the curiosity that burned within her. "Uncle," she said softly, "I want to understand."

Rahman Uncle's gaze drifted to the floor, his hands clutching his own cup of coffee tightly. "It's been 20 days, beta," he admitted, his voice heavy with defeat. "With a... with a prostitute."

Sameena's eyes widened, her own desires momentarily forgotten in the face of his raw honesty. She had never considered that the man she had always seen as strong and stoic could be in such pain. She took a deep breath, her mind racing with possibilities. "Uncle," she said softly, "we cannot have sex, but I can help you to relieve."

Rahman Uncle's eyes snapped up to hers, a mix of shock and hope flickering in their depths. "How?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sameena's cheeks flushed with both embarrassment and excitement. "Uncle," she murmured, her eyes locked on his, "remove your underwear and masturbate in front of me."

Rahman Uncle's eyes widened in shock, the color draining from his face. "Beta," he choked out, "are you sure?"

Sameena nodded, her own heart racing with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Yes, Uncle," she said, her voice firm yet gentle. "I want to help you."

Rahman Uncle stared at her for a long moment, his eyes searching hers for any sign of deceit or mockery. Finding none, he slowly stood, his knees popping as he did so. With trembling hands, he slid his boxers down, his cock springing free, still semi-erect..

[Image: 1552603884cl48p.gif]

internet add url

Sameena's gaze fell to his manhood, and she couldn't help but smile. It was smaller than she had expected, but there was something endearing about it, something that made her want to reach out and touch it. "Uncle," she said, her voice filled with genuine affection, "you're so cute."

Rahman Uncle's eyes shot up to hers, his cheeks flaming red. "Beta," he protested, his hand still wrapped around his shaft, "this isn't right."

Sameena's smile grew wider, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "It's okay, Uncle," she assured him, her voice soft and soothing. "Let me help you."

Her hands moved to the hooks of her blouse, her fingers deftly unhooking them one by one. The fabric fell open, revealing the red lacy bra that she had worn. She had chosen it knowing it would drive the men wild, the color a stark contrast to her usual conservative attire.

[Image: original.gif]

internet add url

"Uncle," she murmured, her eyes never leaving his cock, "your dick is small but so cute."

Rahman Uncle's hand stilled for a moment, his cheeks flushing a deep red. The words hung in the air, a mix of shock and arousal etched on his face. He had never heard a woman speak to him so candidly about his body, especially not Sameena, the girl he had watched grow into a woman right before his eyes.

Sameena's fingers continued to work the hooks of her blouse, the fabric slowly revealing the red lace of her bra. Her eyes never left his cock, her gaze hungry as she took in the sight of him stroking himself. She had always been curious about men, about the way they responded to pleasure, and now she had the chance to explore that curiosity with someone she trusted.

As she dropped her blouse to the floor, her breasts bounced slightly, the padded cups of her bra pushing them up to create a tantalizing display. She watched as Rahman Uncle's strokes grew faster, his eyes glazed over with lust as he watched her. She knew that he was close, that the sight of her half-exposed body was pushing him to the edge.

"Beta," he managed to say, his voice thick with desire, "you're so beautiful."

Sameena's heart raced as she watched him stroke himself, his eyes never leaving her breasts. She could feel her own arousal building, her nipples hardening against the lace of her bra. She leaned back into the couch, her legs spread slightly, giving him a glimpse of her pink panties.

Rahman Uncle's strokes grew more erratic, his breathing more ragged. Sameena could see the tension in his body, the way his muscles tightened as he approached climax. She felt a strange sense of power, knowing that she was the one causing this reaction in him. With a final, desperate tug, he came, his cum spurting out in thick ropes that landed on the carpet between them.

He collapsed onto the couch, his chest heaving with the effort of his release. His eyes closed, his expression a mix of relief and exhaustion. Sameena sat there, her own arousal unabated, watching him with a newfound sense of fascination. She had never seen a man lose control like this before, never seen the raw, primal need that could drive them to such heights of pleasure.

[Image: unnamed.gif]

internet add url

After a moment, Rahman Uncle opened his eyes, looking at her with a mix of shock and gratitude. He quickly stood, his eyes darting to the mess on the floor. "Beta," he said, his voice hoarse, "I... I shouldn't have done that."

Sameena's smile never wavered as she stood up, the fabric of her sodden sari whispering against her skin as she approached him. She reached out, her hand brushing against his chest. "It's okay, Uncle," she assured him, her voice filled with a strange mix of innocence and knowing. "I understand."

Rahman Uncle looked at her, his eyes filled with a mix of shock and something else, something that made her pulse race. "Beta," he said, his voice thick with a need she hadn't heard before, "are you... are you saying you'll help me?"

Sameena nodded, her heart racing as she stepped closer to him. She reached out, her hand brushing against his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. "Yes, Uncle," she murmured, her voice soft and reassuring. "If it's just to help you... I can do that."

Rahman Uncle looked down at her, his eyes filled with a mix of gratitude and desire. He knew it was wrong, but the temptation was too strong. He nodded slowly, his breathing still ragged from his recent release. "Thank you, beta," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper.

Sameena stepped closer, her breasts pressing against his chest, the damp fabric of her blouse sticking to her skin. "Uncle," she murmured, her eyes looking up at him with a mix of innocence and seductiveness, "if you ever need someone to talk to, or... to help you relieve your stress," she paused, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper, "you know where to find me."

Rahman Uncle's breath hitched in his throat, his eyes locked on hers as he nodded, the gravity of their shared secret hanging heavy in the air. He knew that he should be horrified, that he should leave and never speak of this again. But the feel of her soft body against his, the smell of her arousal mingling with the scent of rain, was intoxicating.

With trembling hands, he pulled away from her, his eyes never leaving hers as he dressed quickly. The wet fabric of his clothes clung to him, a stark reminder of their shared experience. Once dressed, he turned to face her, his expression unreadable.

Rahman Uncle looked at her hand in his, feeling a mix of shock and arousal. He knew he should pull away, that this was wrong on so many levels. But the feel of her skin, the way she looked at him with such openness and willingness, was too tempting. He nodded, his voice barely a whisper. "Beta, I... I appreciate it."

Rahman Uncle nodded, his hand still in hers. He knew he should pull away, but the warmth of her touch was too comforting, too tempting. He took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts. "Beta," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper, "I need to go."

Sameena's grip tightened slightly, her eyes never leaving his. "Okay, Uncle," she murmured, her voice filled with a mix of disappointment and understanding. "But remember, if you ever need anything..." She let the words hang in the air, the unspoken promise clear.

Uncles leaves Sameena's house.

Sameena watched him leave, the door closing with a soft click that echoed through the empty apartment. She felt a strange mix of relief and disappointment, the anticipation of their encounter leaving her body thrumming with unfulfilled desire. She knew she had taken a risk, but the thrill of it all had been intoxicating.
[+] 7 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Ideas on how to continue?
Like Reply
More steamy stuff with the servant!
Like Reply
Very hot story
Like Reply
Now Raju had to carry more weight on his shoulders. (may be on his thighs)
Like Reply
Update 7:

With a sigh, she turned away from the door and padded back into the living room, her bare feet cold against the tiles. She could still feel the warmth of his hand in hers, the weight of his gaze on her exposed breasts. It was a feeling she hadn't expected, a feeling that was both terrifying and exhilarating.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she made her way to the bedroom, the echoes of their conversation playing in her mind like a tantalizing melody. She reached the bed, her body moving almost of its own accord, and began to peel away the layers of her sodden sari. The fabric clung to her skin, a testament to the rain and the passion that had been so close to igniting between them.

Once naked, she lay down on the cool sheets, the scent of her own arousal mingling with the faint aroma of rainwater. She couldn't help but let her thoughts drift to the man who had just left her house. "Daddy," she whispered to the empty room, her voice a soft caress in the stillness. It was a taboo word, one that sent a shiver down her spine, but it was what her body craved, what her mind had conjured in that moment of vulnerability.

Her fingers found their way to her clit, the sensitive nub already swollen with need. She began to rub it in slow, deliberate circles, imagining Rahman Uncle's rough hands exploring her body, his calloused fingers bringing her to the brink of ecstasy. Her breath hitched as she inserted two fingers into herself, the wetness of her desire coating them easily. She pumped them in and out, her hips rising to meet her hand, her fantasy coming to life with each stroke.
[Image: 320px-Female-masturbation-fingers.gif]

"Daddy," she moaned, the word slipping from her lips like a forbidden sweet. She could feel the walls of her pussy tightening around her fingers, her body responding to the illicit nature of her thoughts. She picked up the pace, her other hand cupping her breast, her thumb playing with her nipple. The sensation was overwhelming, a heady mix of pleasure and guilt that only served to heighten her arousal.

Sameena's mind replayed the events of the night, her body acting out the scenes she had only imagined with Rahman Uncle. She pictured him on top of her, his small but potent cock driving into her with a ferocity that belied his age. His eyes, usually so kind and gentle, were now filled with a fiery lust that sent shivers down her spine. She bucked her hips, her fingers working faster, the tension building inside her like a storm waiting to break.

With a gasp, she reached her climax, her body convulsing as waves of pleasure washed over her. She bit her bottom lip to stifle her screams, her eyes squeezed shut tightly. As the last tremor of her orgasm subsided, she collapsed onto the bed, her body limp and sated. The rain outside had stopped, leaving only the distant rumble of thunder to remind her of the tumultuous emotions that had just played out in her living room.

Her breathing gradually returned to normal, and she lay there, the dampness of her own passion mingling with the lingering scent of rain on her skin. Her thoughts drifted to Jamal, her husband, and the life they had built together. But tonight, she had stepped out of that comfort zone, explored the dark, secret desires that had been festering within her. The guilt was there, a heavy weight on her chest, but it was also mixed with a strange sense of liberation.

Then she drifted to sleep.
The next day, the sun had barely risen over Chennai when the sharp ring of the doorbell pierced the quiet apartment. Sameena stirred in her bed, the memory of the previous night's events flashing through her mind. The sound jolted her awake, sending a thrill through her body. She threw off the covers, her naked skin feeling the cool morning air. She had slept in the nude, a habit she had picked up since her trysts with Raju began.

Her heart racing, she padded barefoot to the door, peering through the peephole. There he was, the object of her desires—Raju, the young, fit servant who had become so much more. She could see the surprise in his eyes as he took in her naked form, the same eyes that had been filled with a mix of awe and lust the countless times she had allowed him to gaze upon her body. Without a second thought, she unlocked the door and swung it open, the force of it pushing her back slightly.

"Raju," she purred, her voice thick with desire. "You're early today."

Raju's eyes widened as he took in the sight of his employer, her dark hair a wild mess around her flushed face, her breasts full and high from the rush of blood to her chest. He had never seen her like this before, and his surprise was clear.
[Image: tumblr-ojta2a-Kv8r1vxs92vo1-250.gif] 

"Sameena Madam," he stammered, his eyes flicking to the bedroom behind her. "Is everything okay?"

Her smile grew more seductive as she stepped aside, allowing him to enter. "Everything is perfect," she murmured, her hand sliding along his arm as she guided him into the apartment. "I just had a... vivid dream about you."

Sameena stepped closer, her hand sliding up his chest to cup his cheek. "Don't worry, Raju," she whispered, her breath warm against his skin. "You're the only one here to see me like this."

Raju's eyes remained wide, his body frozen with shock and arousal. Sameena leaned in, her breasts brushing against his chest, and kissed him softly. His surprise melted into passion as he responded, his arms wrapping around her waist to pull her closer. His hands roamed over her naked body, his calloused fingers leaving trails of fire wherever they touched.

They stumbled into the bedroom, their kisses growing more frantic as they went. Sameena pushed him onto the bed, her eyes never leaving his. She straddled him, her slick folds brushing against his erection, sending a bolt of pleasure through his body. He reached up, his hands cupping her breasts, his thumbs flicking over her hardened nipples. She moaned into his mouth, grinding down on him.

[Image: images.jpg]

Her hand moved to his pants, her movements swift and sure. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, her eyes never leaving his. He watched as she removed his shirt, his chest rising and falling with every ragged breath he took. She kissed her way down, her tongue tracing a wet path down his chest, teasing his nipples. He gasped as she took one into her mouth, her teeth grazing the sensitive flesh.

Her hand wrapped around his hard cock, her eyes widening slightly at the size of it. It was  thick and long, pulsing with need. She licked her lips, her eyes shining with excitement as she leaned in, her breath hot against his skin.

With a soft moan, she took the tip of his cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head. Raju's eyes rolled back in his head, his body arching off the bed. Sameena had become a master at this, her mouth a warm, wet heaven that could bring any man to his knees. She took him deeper, her throat constricting around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, her hand pumping in time with her movements.

[Image: Ferrara-Gomez-giving-head-to-a-big-white-dick.gif]

The sound of her sucking filled the room, a wet, hungry noise that sent shivers down his spine. His hips bucked, his hands tangling in her hair as he guided her rhythm. She took him deeper still, her eyes watering slightly with the effort, but the look of pure bliss on his face was worth it. She felt powerful, in control, as she gave him pleasure that no one else could.

"Madam," Raju gasped, his voice tight with need, "I'm going to cum."

Sameena pulled away from his cock with a mischievous smile, her eyes gleaming with desire. She lay back on the bed, her legs spread wide, exposing her glistening pussy to him. "Not yet, Raju," she murmured, her voice a siren's call. "First, I need you to taste me."

Raju's eyes fell to her wetness, his own arousal evident in the way his cock throbbed against his stomach. He had dreamed of this moment, of tasting her sweetness, feeling her quiver beneath his tongue. With a nod, he leaned forward, his mouth watering.

He started with a gentle kiss, his lips brushing against her inner thigh. Sameena's body tensed, her breath hitching as she waited for the touch she craved. He moved closer, his tongue tracing the edge of her pussy, teasing her clit. Her hips rolled up to meet his mouth, her moan echoing through the room. "Raju, yes," she whispered, her voice hoarse with need.
[Image: gifcandy-pussy-licking-95.gif]

Raju took her in, savoring the sweetness of her arousal. His tongue slid into her, exploring her folds, tasting her as if she were a forbidden fruit. Sameena's legs trembled, her hands fisting the bedsheets as she arched her back, pushing herself closer to his hungry mouth. "Oh, ,.'," she moaned, her eyes squeezed shut as the pleasure built within her.

His tongue flicked against her clit, the pressure just right, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. She bucked her hips, her moans growing louder, her voice a symphony of need and desire. "Yes, Raju," she panted, her voice breaking on his name. "Just like that, oh yes."

Her fingers curled into his hair, guiding his movements as he licked and sucked her pussy with an enthusiasm that she had never felt before. The pleasure was unlike anything she had ever experienced with Jamal, raw and unbridled. Her thighs trembled as she approached the brink of climax, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Raju," she moaned, "you're making me cum."

[Image: 19585375.webp]

Raju looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire, and she could see the excitement in them as he felt her body tense. He redoubled his efforts, his tongue flicking against her clit in a way that made her eyes roll back in her head. "Madam," he murmured, his voice muffled by her flesh, "you taste so sweet."

Sameena's breath hitched, and she could feel the beginnings of a powerful orgasm building within her. "Raju," she gasped, her hips rocking against his mouth, "no more, please. I need you inside me."

Raju's eyes widened slightly, but he didn't hesitate. He climbed over her, his cock standing proud and wet with her juices. She watched as he positioned himself, his hands shaking slightly with nerves and desire. He slid into her, inch by inch, filling her in a way she hadn't felt in years. Her eyes widened with shock at the size of him, and she couldn't help but let out a low moan.

[Image: 23465459.webp]

"Madam," he whispered, his voice strained, "are you okay?"

Sameena's eyes snapped open, her pupils dilated with desire. "Yes," she breathed, her voice a tremulous whisper. "Raju, I need... I need you to fuck me."

He nodded, his own arousal overwhelming any hesitation he might have had. He pushed himself into her, filling her completely with his thick length. She cried out, the sound a mix of pleasure and pain, her nails digging into his back.
[Image: 28945648.webp]

Sameena threw her head back, her body arching off the bed as he began to move, his strokes long and deep. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room, a symphony of desire that was music to their ears. "Raju," she moaned, her voice a desperate plea. "Fuck me, fuck me like you mean it."

Her words spurred him on, his hips moving faster, his cock driving into her with a ferocity that she hadn't known existed. Each stroke sent waves of pleasure crashing over her, filling her with a warmth that spread from her core to her fingertips. "Ya ,.'," she cried out, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Fuck me faster, Raju. Fuck me like Jamal never does."

Raju's eyes widened at her words, but the desire in his gaze never wavered. He obeyed her command, his body moving with a rhythm that seemed to match the beating of her heart. Her moans grew louder, filling the room with the sound of their illicit union. She could feel the tension building, the pressure inside her coiling tighter with each passing moment.

As he neared his climax, Sameena's hand found his cock, her grip firm and sure. "Raju," she panted, her voice thick with need, "if you're going to cum, take it out. Don't cum inside me."

Raju's eyes snapped to hers, the intensity of his orgasm making it difficult to focus. He nodded, understanding the urgency in her voice, and pulled out of her. With a groan that seemed to come from his very soul, he watched as ropes of white-hot cum arced through the air, landing on her stomach and breasts. The heat of it made her gasp, her eyes never leaving his as she felt the wetness spread over her skin.

[Image: image-1-826.gif]

With trembling hands, she reached for the box of tissues on the bedside table, gently wiping herself clean. The act was almost tender, a stark contrast to the raw passion that had just consumed them. She turned to face him, her expression a mix of satisfaction and something else—a vulnerability he hadn't seen before.

Raju collapsed beside her on the bed, his chest heaving with exertion. His eyes searched hers, looking for any sign of regret or disgust. Instead, he found only a soft smile playing on her lips as she leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was gentle, almost chaste, a silent declaration of her gratitude. "Raju," she whispered against his mouth, "thank you so much."
Raju's heart swelled with a mix of emotions—pride, love, and a deep sense of duty. But he also knew that he would do it again in a heartbeat if she asked. "Madam," he said, his voice thick with unspoken feelings, "you are welcome."
[+] 7 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Sameena's smile grew, and she leaned over to kiss him again, this time more passionately, her hand sliding down to rest on his thigh. "I'll always be here for you, Raju," she murmured, her breath warm against his cheek. "Whenever you need me."

Raju's eyes searched hers, looking for any hint of regret or revocation. Finding none, he nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. "Thank you, Madam," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper. "Thank you."

Raju asked Sameena for early leave today since his mother is ill.

Sameena watched as he quickly dressed, his movements jerky and filled with a mix of haste and reluctance. She felt a pang of sadness at the thought of him leaving, but she knew his mother's health was more important than their illicit rendezvous. "Raju," she called softly, her voice laced with genuine concern. "Please take care of yourself, and your mother. If there's anything you need..."

Raju nodded, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "I will, Madam," he said, his voice gruff. "Thank you for understanding." He bent down to kiss her cheek, his lips lingering for a moment too long before pulling away.

Sameena watched him go, her heart heavy with the weight of their secret. As the door closed behind him, the silence of the apartment pressed in on her, a stark contrast to the passionate symphony that had filled the room just moments before. She sighed, her hand drifting down to her stomach, feeling the sticky residue of their encounter.
Turning to the bed, she pulled the covers over herself, the warmth of the sheets a comforting embrace. Despite the guilt that whispered in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but feel a thrill at the thought of their secret. The line between right and wrong had been blurred, and she found herself eager to explore it further.

Her hand strayed to her phone, her thumb hovering over Rahman Uncle's number. She took a deep breath, her heart racing as she made the call. It rang once, twice, and then he answered, his voice tentative. "Sameena?"

"How's your little dick this morning?" she purred, her voice a siren's call in the quiet apartment. She could almost feel his shock and arousal through the phone line.

The line was silent for a moment, and then she heard the rustle of fabric, the sound of his hand wrapping around his cock. "Sameena," he breathed, his voice thick with need. "You're driving me crazy."

Her own hand strayed to her pussy, her fingers sliding through her slick folds as she watched the screen. He was naked, his body a canvas of fatty muscles and tanned skin. His cock stood proudly erect, a testament to his desire for her. She could feel the heat building within her, her body responding to the sight of him. "Show me," she murmured, her voice a seductive whisper.

The video began with Rahman Uncle's hand wrapping around his shaft, stroking it with a confidence that belied his earlier shyness. Sameena's breath hitched, her own hand moving in time with his. She watched as he grew more and more aroused, his strokes becoming more frenzied, his breathing more ragged. The sound of his hand against his skin was almost as intoxicating as the sight of his cum, which he had promised to show her.

[Image: 20680518.webp]

Her own hand slipped into her panties, her fingers finding her clit, already swollen and sensitive from her earlier encounter with Raju. She watched, mesmerized, as he worked himself closer and closer to the edge, her own arousal building in response. His eyes never left the camera, as if he could see her through the screen, could feel her watching him. The anticipation was exquisite, a delicious agony that made her thighs quiver with need.

Finally, with a low groan, he reached climax, his cock jerking in his hand as he painted the floor with ropes of cum. The sight of it sent Sameena over the edge, her own orgasm crashing over her like a wave. She cried out, her body convulsing as she came, her vision swimming with the intensity of the pleasure.

[Image: 20012021071544-Japaneseoldmanmasturbatio...en-1-1.gif]

As the video ended, she collapsed back onto the bed, her chest heaving with the effort. The screen of her phone remained lit, a silent testament to the carnality that had just played out between them. She felt a strange mix of excitement and trepidation as she realized the depth of their shared secret.

Then Sameena says to uncle  "my husband Jamal is on his business trip, he will be back tomorrow. So, I am free for the night." The anticipation was almost too much to bear, a thrill that danced along her nerve endings like a live wire. She knew the risks, knew the potential consequences, but the allure of the forbidden was too strong to resist.

Rahman Uncle's eyes lit up with excitement at her words, the corners of his mouth turning up in a wicked smile. "Sameena," he replied, his voice thick with lust, "how about we go to Pondichery by train tonight? We can stay there for the night and be back before Jamal returns."

The idea was thrilling, a dangerous escape from their mundane lives. Sameena felt her heart race at the thought of it, the thrill of the forbidden mixing with the fear of discovery. "Okay, Uncle," she said, her voice a tremble of anticipation. "Let's do it."
With shaking hands, she hung up the phone and turned to her suitcase. The clothes she chose were deliberate, a declaration of intent.  Each item she packed was a silent rebellion against the constraints of her life, a promise of the passion that awaited her.

The phone rang, jolting her from her thoughts. It was Rahman Uncle, his voice thick with anticipation. "I am ready," she told him, her voice a seductive purr. "I've packed my things."

"Good girl," he said, his tone one of approval. "I've booked the train tickets for us. Make sure you wear that tight t-shirt and mini skirt I like so much. I'll be waiting for you downstairs in the taxi."

Sameena felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine as she hung up the phone. She had never felt so alive, so reckless. Her hands trembled slightly as she pulled the tight t-shirt over her head, her breasts spilling out of the cups. She adjusted the fabric, ensuring that every curve was accentuated, that every inch of her newfound sexuality was on display. The mini skirt was next, sliding up her thighs with an ease that made her feel both exposed and powerful. She stepped into a pair of high heels, her heart racing as she took in her reflection.

[Image: images-2.jpg]

As she descended the stairs of her flat, she spotted Rahman Uncle waiting in the taxi, his eyes scanning the area with an eagerness that made her stomach flip. She walked towards him, her hips swaying with a confidence that was both new and exhilarating. His gaze locked onto her, his eyes widening with surprise and desire as she approached.
[+] 5 users Like Cuckoldindian's post
Like Reply
Any ideas for the next.... Please do mention it....
Like Reply
nice going
Like Reply
Excellent bro keep updating
Like Reply