my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
Epic writing
[+] 1 user Likes Xossiy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very nice update...
[+] 1 user Likes Ankit Roy's post
Like Reply
in that 1 hr neethas bidding was reached 69000 then at around 1 pm again rajesh called and said that hero waiting at my home gate in red shirt i said ok and went outside from home i saw one man standing in red tshirt and black track pant with one cover in his hand i think it is food in that cover and he was in dark black in colour with beard on face 6 ft Hight not slim or fat but healthy man with ugly face i think maybe rajesh is doing prank with me who will hire this ugly man as hero maybe he is just came to give us food.

i went to main gate asked him that rajesh sended u he said yes and taken food from him then started walking back in home at that time i heared main gate sound i turned back then i saw that ugly man was entering inside main gatewhen i saw that i said u can go now ur job is done by giving me food to him, then he got confused and asked is this new heroin neetha home?. yes i said then he asked who are u? i am her son name raj. then why are u sending me back raj i am the hero of ur mother neetha did rajesh not told u this.

now i want to conform this from rajesh then i did vdo call to him and asked is this person is hero of my mom while showing that ugly man on call then rajesh said yes raj he is the hero. are u mad how can u hire ugly person like him as hero for my mother neetha are u crazy guy?. i am hiring ur mom for her beauty and i am hiring that guy for his cock and stamina not for looks and mind ur tong while talking about hero he is not came there to fuck ur mother freely i am paying him to fuck her and also paying you to allow him fuck ur mom remember.

i said sorry to rajesh cut the call also thinked that what is he saying right and invited that guy into home after we came inside home that guy asked where ur mom. she is in bedroom. is she waiting for me in bedroom raj. no she is taking rest. ok then go and call her we do chit chat while having lunch then i called my mother from the bedroom door she came to me then i said look mom he is the hero for ur erotic movie.

when she saw him her face was like that she not liked him and bit scary saw on mom face. wow nice homely bitch she is never saw this type heroin like ur mother till now. when he said that my mom got bit angry and said i am not bitch idiot dont have manners to talk. ummm u have big mouth neetha do u have big pussy too hehehe. stupid fellow do u talk like this with all womens. no neetha just with heroin only i talk like this and u know what i think u have big mouth but not big pussy and dont worry i will make it big and deep when he said this mom given slut smile to him.

see raj how ur mom neetha bitch is laughing it means that ur whore mother want her pussy bcome big then he call me near him and given food cover to me again said give this food to that whore and say to serve 3 of us and bad smell was coming from that mans mouth while talking then i given food to mother she was arranging food for us then we started doing lunch. while having lunch hero started doing chit chat with mom like rajesh asked she was giving the same ans to him.

the she asked about him. my name is Shyam age 30 married and 2 kis one boy and girl, i am daily wage labor came from bihar 10 yers ago here for work and from 3 yers i am doing this part time hero work for extra income and i have 7.5 inch long and 2 inch wide cock. neetha was just seeing n listening him while eating not reply anything to him then he asked mom to serve some food for him while my mom was serving Shyam eyes on her boobs like he is waiting right moment to catch them both.

me and mom was at once side of table and Shyam was other side when he asked to serve food mom was standed up and serving him food while she doing that she was little bend towards him and he was waiting for that moment when that right moment came he attacked at once and i was unable to stop him.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
when shyam attacked on mom boobs his hand was just 1 inch to reach her boobs at that time my mom suddenly moved back and shyam missed to catch her boobies and mom was laughing by seeing him while sitting beside me then i said mom be careful with him see how he attacked on u now and he will try that again then mom said dont worry raj he cant catch ur mom boobs until i want him to catch hahahaha we both laughing and shyam was looking my mom by angry.

after that we completed our lunch then i was at sofa and keeping eyes on them they were doing chat while roaming in living room shyam was following mom from back she was front of him now again he attacked on mom boobs from back side of her like hugging from back side then mom bent down straightly when his hands reached near to her melons then shyam hand touched his own chest and mom came and sit beside me shyam also came and sit with us i was in middle of both of them now.

he was in angry and said how many times u will be lucky whore now or later ur boobs will come in my hands, my melons will come only after my son gets paid after that i will give my boobs willingly in ur hands u cant catch them without paying and dont call me bitch or whore i dont like it. ok give me one lip kiss and i dont call u whore for now. no i dont give. then i will call u whore. no dont call me like that. then give one lip kiss whore if u want my mouth shut.

no u will catch my boobs while kiss i know ur intention, ur son will hold my both while u kiss me then i hold his hand there both faces came together in front of me at that time i saw mom face expression was change maybe bcoz of shyam mouth bad smell why bad smell coming from ur mouth u dont brush ur teeth. i do brush daily but have habbit of chewing tobacco maybe that smell u getting i saw his teeth while talking they are bit redish in color and my mom have pearls like teeth and my mom just touched his lips with her lips and went back then i leaved his hands. then he asked mom that she use any perfume in her mouth mom asked why, he said that good fragrance is coming from ur mouth then mom say no i dont use any perfume in mouth.

your mouth fragrance is this good then how good will be fragrance of ur pussy neetha, tell me when u smell it. sure dear i will do and tell and he taken one chewing tobacco pkt and put some of it in his and started rubbing with other hand index finger and clapped with empty hand on tobacco hand what ever tobacco left after clap he inserted that under his down lip while seeing that i told mom that he will kiss and suck ur tong with his dirty mouth.

and i said when i holded shyam hands his hands ware hard rough like hard rough metal hands rajesh was right maybe my mom can get back her soft bare boobies if they got in shyam hands and i said this in mom ear slowly also i said that shyam hands are big enough to hold ur entire one boob in one hand then she told yes raj they are big enough for my melons and u said right his hands are rough i too touched his hands while kiss they are rough n hard. what u think mom can u get ur boobs back from those massive hands?. i think that my son raj is under-estimating his mother neetha and given a sexy smile to me while seeing shyam massive hard n rough hands.

then he said do u know raj heroin's like ur mother just spread there legs and earn more money then hero's, we have to do struggle to fit our cocks in this homely whores like neetha then my mom got angry i told u to not to call me whore and i given kiss for that but u calling me whore again, u just touched my lips with ur lips and that is not called as kiss whore. no i am not whore , yes you are, these went more 5 time and mom is in more anger now then shyam said if ur not whore then show me ur cleavage whore now my mom busted her anger and said i am not whore idiot with big mouth and showed her cleavage to shyam by opening her nighty 4 buttons.

there was silent for 5 min and mom was still showing her cleavage to him then she realized what she did then fastly she cover her cleavage by buttoning her nighty then he said your white melons are yummy neetha waiting for there taste and i will show my hands power on it then he got some call at that time when saying that and my mom said i will also see how much power u got in those hands in lower voice just i heard that.
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
shyam went outside after call and got in with one suitcase maybe its camara i think then rajesh was enters in my home and said keep that case in raj room and go and wait in my car shyam did what rajesh said then went out side and rajesh told mom to ware saree then she went inside of her room for change now he sit beside me and told u lucky basted u mom make u rich u know her bidding stopped at 1 lakh per copy and u know each distributor is buying 2 copies of her erotic movie. 

my ears ware not believing what he just said then i told him really i cant believe rajesh can u pinch me aahhhhhhhhh mother fuckerrrrr why u pinched on my cock did i tell u pinch there. sorry raj i was in excited too i thought it was ur thigh sorry then i started doing calculate 2*20=40 lakhs and my share is 20 lakhs and said we getting 20 l each, yes raj and ur mother remuneration is in that suitcase which shyam kept in ur room go and check and get the agreement.

i went and open that case it was filled with amount then i hide it in cupboard and taken agreement now all i have do is just fill the blanks in this agreement and give it to rajesh and i filled that blanks given to rajesh happily then my mom came out of her room when i saw her i got emotional then i went to her and hugged mom said i love u again now i kissed her in lips and by seeing this got sentimental again raj?(chilled moment of the story) and keep ur self away from my heroin she is not ur mother now until my shoot done and told he will leave with shyam now he want us to come in another car witch will come after 10 mins when they leve and told me to get my family photo frame which was is our living room with us while coming then he left.

after he went i took that family photo frame from living room wall and waiting for car then car came we locked our house and get in car it started moving we both seated in back side in car and told mom to take rest and i recollecting that how it started at 1 lakh and ended at 20 lakhs, then at 4 evening we reached farm house and we both went inside.  

rajesh welcomed us and he asked my family frame then he sticked it on living room wall after that he showed us his entire house also that big bedroom where shoot will begun and he offerd us juice also he given 2 more miracle to mom for extend her freeze time then he told me raj there is another bedroom u can rest there and dont disturb us until its emergency also take our mobiles and keep them with u. i asked when will shoot complete he told i have to explain the story to them it will take 1hr and we do dinner together at 7pm and shoot will start at 8pm.
[+] 4 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
shoot will go on till morning 5 am and you both can go any time after 5 am. i said ok then he handover there 3 mob to me and i went to other room there is tv in that room started watching it. in other room rajesh was explaining neetha and shyam story after one hr neetha called raj and they all did dinner together while eating i asked mom that she cooked this?. yes raj ur mom cooked this dinner we did shoot of ur mom neetha intro in living room and kitchen and after dinner we shoot neetha in bathroom and it continue till morning. i was thinking do he shoot mom nude in bathroom and is shyam will also be with mom my mind started imagining all this kind of thinks while eating. after dinner shyam was resting in living room on sofa and rajesh told me that he and mom go and start shoot he dont want any disturbance till morning i said ok and went to my room.

i watched tv for sometime and went to bed for sleep but i was not getting sleep my mind was thinking what going inside, what mom did in bathroom , is shyam there with mom or still in living room and what will the story these all things going in my mind then i turned lights off and closed my eyes at that time my father did call on moms mobile i got tens by seeing dad call what should i tell him if he ask where is mom give her call? or did he came early to home? what will i do now i was thinking all these and lifted the call said hello.

at the time i lifted dads call it cut off and i was waiting for his call again while thinking what to say him then he called me on my mob i lifted quick and said hi dad, hi raj where is ur mom she is not lifting my call, mom got sick dad, what happen raj is she ok, yes dad she is fine now taking rest she got some head pain she was unable to sleep so she asked me to get some sleeping pill maybe she has taken after dinner that why she didn't lifted ur call i said this to my dad and asked do u want me to wake her up dad, no raj dont wake her up let her take rest i just reminded ur mother that why i called her its ok and call me back when she is good to talk no hurry, ok dad good night then he cut the call and uuuufff big relief to me now and i got sleeped.

it was around 10 am i woked up and saw that rajesh was sleeping beside me on bed then i woke him up and asked where is mom he said she is sleeping in that room raj and u can go neetha will bcome normal by 1 pm today and car is also waiting for u and dont disturb me i sleeped at 6 am. then i went to other room where mom is sleeping when i enterd that room i saw shyam and mom sleeping together by hugging each other he was in just underware and mom was in bra and panty and i can see moms bums more then half in panty moms white butts turned into semi red in color and i went near mom to woke her up. 

i went near to bed she was left side in bed and sleeping by facing to shyam and tried to woke her up by calling mom mom wake up mom she was in deep sleep, i touched her right shoulder and shaking her to wake up but she is not waking up and sweat smell was coming from both body's and that bed was also wet then i turned her straight on bed now she was sleeping straight on bed, moms hair was messed up face was looking tied her white cheeks and boobs turned semi red like tomato's in one word my mom neetha looking like a whore now again i tried to woke her up then i splashed some water on mom face then she woke up and seeing me and shyam was still in sleep.
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
aweosme update... keep going waiting for the nxt parts
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
mom said raj i am so tired i want some rest she said in rough voice like she having cough then i went near mom face and said we have to go home mom u can take rest after going home then she told that her dress in that cup board by showing with finger at the time mom saying this i got the same smell from mother mouth which came from Shyam's mouth yesterday same bad smell now coming from mothers mouth then i given her dress and she went to bathroom to change after that went our home.

after we reached my home i said to mom take bath and ware same nighty which she was in Sunday after that mom went to sleep then i enter in mom bathroom put her saree in other unwashed clothes then i have taken my father shaving kit in bathroom from that kit i have taken dads shaving razor and inserted blade in it and shaved my under arms then i put that razor like that only on wash basin in bathroom with my underarm hair i mean we can see razor with hairs did not washed it kepted just like that, then i went to my room and started counting amount 25000 was less in 20 l, rajesh said he has taken that 25k for farm house now i am in new tens that how to hide this amount in my home then i splitted that amount and keep hidden in my room and thinking what to do with that amount if mom or dad find it there will be a problem to me so i keep thinking and went out side for some time mom was still in sleep. 

i know that mom have no energy to cook now then i reached home with food, it was 3 pm when i reached home and went inside of mom bedroom she was laying on bed but not sleeping she was awake now i went near to her and asked her how she feeling now she said i am good raj but my body have some pain and my mouth feels like having cough what happened to me how much time i sleeped i said mom u had head pain yesterday then u went to sleep do u remember she said yes, then u are unable to sleep yestaday and ur head pain was increased by night then u asked me to get sleeping pill when i came home with pill u are in bathroom then i was waiting for u after u came out of bathroom i given u pill and went to my room and now u r waking after taking that pill did u remember now no raj i dont remember any thing but just head pain then i said its ok mom i brought lunch for us come lets eat together then she said me to serve food at dining table then i went out from her room.

neetha mind was now normal and she get down from bed then she went to bathroom. i went inside bathroom for pee and lifted my nighty till my stomach and sit for pee i was seeing my pussy when peeing then i remember that there should be hairs on my pussy why is it shaved did i shaved it yesterday or no no how can i think like this why will raj will shave it no he is not that type he is good son after peeing i washed my pussy then standed and went to wash my hands i saw hubbys shaving razor on washbasin and it was hairy then i remember raj said that i was in bath room when he came home with pill maybe i was doing shave at that time and fgot to clean razor by thinking it i washed that razor and kept in that kit and kit in cupboard where hubby keeps it, how did i fgot to clean razor what if raj saw it with hairs what will he think that dad was not in home then who did shaving with it and what should i tell him if he ask me.

raj is all grown up now he can easily understand that what i did with this razor if he has seen it and what if he ask me what should i tell him i will die in shame if he ask and i not even did sex in last 7 yers ago that too 5 min with my hubby and i dont have affair till now and one man did shame full thing while i am talking to him i dont want to share that with anyone it will be secret forever even my hubby also dont know what raj principal did while i am talking with him how can he like person do that kind of thing with student mom that man stroked his thing while talking with me.

ooohhh god i get scare when i thought about that snake and that idiot told me to come when i am free so that he can stroke that thing again while talking with me, if i go again to meet him will he do that again or he just did that time i was thinking this and i hear raj voice mom waiting for u then i went for lunch by saying coming raj.
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Where is today update bro ur r great
Like Reply
when we both eating i was seeing raj again and again and thinking that will he ask me about that and watching him when he saw me looking at him, why my mom is looking at me again and again did she find out the truth that what she did and i asked what happen mom why looking at me is anything wrong, no raj everything is fine why i cant look my own son now. no mom not like that u can see and mom i wan to tell u one thing, now i got tens will he ask about that razor my heart was beating fast please raj dont ask i cant tell u what i did with that razor any mother will cant tell to her son raj please dont ask i will die in shame i am requesting my son in heart to dont ask about that razor. he was looking at my face and saying that mom last night by saying this i got angry and said stop raj and seeing him by making my eyes big. i got fear by seeing my moms big eyes and her anger.

[Image: 1.jpg]

but why she is in angry then i asked why are u soo angry mom. please raj understand u cant ask me that thing. mom i not asking u i want to tell one thing and that thing is dad called you last night u ware in sleep and did not lifted his call then he call me and asked about u i told him that ur sick then he told me to make call back when u got good this i want to tell you and u getting angry on me but why. when i hear that from my son i realized that i am making unnecessary scene here then i got cool down and said sorry raj i thought that u asking about that razor i was in happy mood that son dont know about that razor and i slipped my tong now he will ask definitely and i my self got in trouble now.

raj was looking at me and asked what eraser mom and why will i ask u eraser i have that in my collage bag, my goodness raj thought that i said eraser and i dont want to make another mistake then i said i remember that u asked me money for eraser and why u dont went to collage today i want to change the topic so i asked him about collage. if i go who will take care of u mom, i know that he didn't went collage bcoz of my sickness my son love and care me more than my husband then i said i love u my son. i love 2 @20 mom. what love @20 what is that mean raj. nothing mom i love u 20 time more than u love me. thanks raj u know ur dad never said like this to me. tnx mom and she thinks me as dumb bcoz

mom think that i heard eraser but i heard what she said razor and i dont want to make that conversation longer thats why i erased razor word with eraser and why she is soo serious on that razor what she thinking did i shaved her this q was in my mind and we both did lunch silently and she called dad and went inside room, i was i my bed and rajesh called and asked how is she did she have any body pains or any other issues like doughts etc. no she is fine rajesh she believed what i said no issue. good and raj what u do with that much money what u will tell how u get that money if ur mom or dad find out. i dont know i am thinking on it. ok raj i have work to do bye. ok bye.

after 5days it was sunday rajesh was in his shop and editing the erotic movie of neetha at that time shyam said i want more money rajesh i cant do erotic movies in just 30k pls hike my amount. i am giving u sexy house wifes and paying to fuck them like bitches and u asking me hike not possible if u dont want to act thats your wish i cant force you. but u give good amount to that whores just to open there legs why dont u hike my amount pls think i have family too.

mind your tong mother fucker if you say any single bad word to my heroin i will cut ur cock and send it to you wife Sonam and they are not whores we are making them control your dirty tong and also remember i am not working under you but ur working under me behanchod fuck off from my shop. at that time raj was enter rajesh shop by telling hi to rajesh and shyam. hi raj come sit here surprise visit raj with out call any issue or want to make another movie rajesh asked me. no issue i just going from here i saw ur shop was open so just came to say hi thats it and why shyam is soo silent not even said hi to me. shyam is in little angry raj he told to me then he told shyam take this money and get tea and cigret pakt for me and my heroin son my friend raj. shyam taken amount and get us what rajesh asked then went from here silently his face looking dull.

then i asked rajesh what happen why he is in angry and looking dull. your mom fucked him raj that why he got angry he said by laughing. so now erotic movie of my mom bcome heroin oriented hahaha. yes raj u said right. so movie is released what is the talk of movie. not yet raj editing work going it will be done in one more week then i will send copies to distubuters. then when will be movie release i asked. 25 dec 2019 neetha erotic moviewill be released in 40 theaters and dont worry u also get one copy of it as good will if u ask.

why should i ask u have to give me i dont ask. if u dont want to ask then u have to buy it from me @ 2 lakhs or if u want it free then u have to ask me other wise i dont give. dont ask or buy it keep that movie with u. ok no issue raj as u wish then i said raj u have to give me 25k more. why should i give more 25k u already taken 25k for fhouse rent why more. i have given u 50 percent share right. yes. that means ur my partner now and i have paid 30k for hero and 20k for 4k cam total 50k expenses i have paid so u have to give me 25k for that understand. umm ok then i given him that amount after that i asked rajesh that why he given me this partner ship offer for frndship or any other intention.
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Super updates till now. I head all the episodes in one attack.... So Sweet of u.... Waiting for more Updates of NEETHA and her Son
[+] 1 user Likes kohli2458's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the Erotic Movie Episode
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 11:53 AM)kohli2458 Wrote: Waiting for the Erotic Movie Episode

Yes me to
Like Reply
then rajesh said look raj i am only one person doing all work here i cant believe any unknown person to work with me but i saw my self in u. so what u want to say i asked. why dont we both join hands and bcome partners and u also have money to produce movie now if we both bcome one think how much we can earn and your mom neetha made you lakhs men in over night dont wast her pussy earnings. what lakhs men i dont understand i said. i mean lakhpati (hindi) / lakshadhikari (telugu) / lakhs men (english) now got it. yes but i dont know any heroins except my mom. raj you are talking like a kid now, u have family, relatives and collage friends how many homely heroins we can find. but how they will agree rajesh. i will tell u if agree to bcome my partner. i dont know i will think on it and can i ask u one thing. 

i am not shy type raj ask any thing u want. u said that u have greed of money. yes true so. did u make ur mother erotic movie also. no raj i didnt make my mom erotic movie. why u do only others mom erotic movies. i think u misunderstand me raj u know who is the first heroin in my production i mean when my dad started this. how can i know. my mother bhargavi age 26 at that time she acted many movies my selfish father not leaved that golden chance to me raj like you father did i get regret when ever i remind it you are a lucky son raj and good father u have not like my dad. is he saying good father by mean that he didn't fucked my mom well i thought this in my mind and said its ok rajesh and who was the hero of ur mom Bhargavi?.

i told u that i dont leak any info fgot. i know but just want to know who is that hero is he H or M. i cant tell u raj its against rules but public dont watch same breed erotic movies raj they want excitement and cross breed actors i think u got ur ans. yes i got rajesh lucky fellow that hero is. u can tell lucky fellows i mean heros add S. yes i will add S now and do u stay with ur mom now. no raj my family died at accident i am alone now. so sorry to hear that. its ok raj then i said bye and went home.

after reaching home at night while sleeping i was thinking about his offer of partnership but i dont have that much corage to do this business i have decided that i will not become his partner and i will tell this when i meet him again then i git sleep. after 2days my dad came home and its all normal going no issue mom was also normal and dad was happy bcoz of his new project approval. when dad came in home mom hugged dad by seeing him he was also hugged her his hand was on mom bare back how is health now neetha. raj take good care of me she said , yes he has to then who will take care of us we dont have another son dear while saying dad moving his hands from bare back of mom to her soft pillow ass.

i did not said no to another son u did u said one is enough remember mom said and dad hands ware reach her ass then mom went back from dad hug she did not allowed him to grab her big ass and i saw mom eyes at that time she indicating him that i am here i mean son is here and her face was change like she reminds some thing and get sad about it like that her face was then dad asked what happen why sad now. nothing something got reminded while talking they both went inside of bedroom and i want to hear that what she reminds did she recollected her 10 hrs maybe that why she indication to dad that she want to tell him something about me or did she find amount in my room these are in my mind and thinking how to listen them.

but how can i hear them if they saw me standing at window or door what they think at that time i remember i have not taken that tiny cam from moms bed room fata fat i opened that cam and started watching. I think dad did bath and change his dress now he in lungi and banyan and he was hugging mom from back side and kissing her shoulders his hand ware on moms stomach she was in nighty it was night 7 pm she change her dress at 6 daily only on sunday she ware nighty full day. while kissing dad ask why are u sad dear what did u reminded cant tell me. u know that incident happened after our marriage it reminded me. neetha it happend many years ago why cant u just fgot about that its happens to many people like us and its not our fault.

after hearing them i understand that mom not talking about me or money now i am normal again but still want to here what is that happend what are they talking about and watching again. now mom turned her face to father and hugged him her boobs was now pressing on dads chest and dads hands are on mom big butts not pressing just moving his hand on them like rubbing ass softly then mom said how can a mother forgot about that dear any mother cant fgot that. i can understand neetha i too spent sleepless night after that du u think i dont have feelings. what happend please talk i said my self this and i am getting mad by seeing there romantic sad drama in bedroom.
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
then mom said if that not happened we now have one more boy or girl bigger than raj. yea darling and u dont have to blame urself its happens miscarriage happens. now i got the point what they are talking. and dad ask if u want another kid we can do planning now bed is ready i am also ready what about u. no i am not ready what people will think if they see me carrying baby again at this age and what will our son think. fuck people and what our son think is that his mother have fire in body hahaha. mom not said anything but smile was there at her lips her face she was facing cam that why i can see. then dad said ok if u dont want kid now its fine but i have to see how is my neethas Geetha hiding between ur thighs and make love to that vertical Geetha (Geetha means line in telugu). then mom said Geetha will not allow u to make love for 4days more she is sick and bleeding blood. 

dad oh dear is she angry on me. mom yes. why is she angry dear?. u have not feeded her for many years thats why she is angry on u. i know neetha and i will say spl sorry to geetha after 4days then dad hold mom face by both hands and asked at least one kiss from this upper lips can i get?. yes and mom looking at dad eyes and he also looking her then both faces came together and now both lips about to touch each other at this time cam got offed by low battery message. i said shit when cam got offed and thinking that mom shying this much in front of dad then how she acted in erotic movie maybe she just open her legs and allowed him to fuck and i have to take back that cam for charging but how?.

at night 10 pm after dinner we 3 are watching tv together then dad ask mom where is that doc Anand has given then mom told me to get that doc from room when i went to for docs first i took that cam and doc then given that doc to dad and i went to keep that cam charging after that i went again to living room and sit with parents and watching tv dad was reading that doc after reading doc he said relatives are not relatives in money matters. what happend mom said. i have asked money to anand see how much interest he is taking 5 percent he is taking neetha. then why dont u take from others and how much money ur taking and what for?. i am taking 30l from him and i have money but this new project came and they will give money after 6 months so i am just taking this 30l for emergency purpose and other are asking 6 pcent neetha anand is only option now and i will ask him 2maro to reduce 5 to 3 lets see what he will say. then i went to my room and started thinking some thing.

i thinked sooo much about what dad told to mom and i got one idea then i called rajesh and told him that my father needs money he needs 30l and he want at 3 percent what if we both join our 15+15 and give to my father @ 2percnt if u do this help i will think to be ur partner again saying i will think not said yes yet. yes i heard what u said think raj no hurry and i want shurity. my dad will give u house doc. i want your mom on doc again if ur good dad betray me and if he gives money back no need she on doc agree?. i think and said yes and i will conform u after talking with my dad and cut the call then thinked now i have no tens on money my moms pussy earnings will be safe at dad bank whoooff i can enjoy interest money and balance which i kept aaahhh super i will get good sleep today after so many days lusty money come along with tens broo ufffff sweee swuuu whistling while sleeping.
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Super updates...... Need the Episode of NEETHA erotic Movie video
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
next day evening i came from collage and sit with dad and mom asked dad he went to anand uncle house he said no then i said. dad one of my college friend name rajesh will give money on intrest and i met him today and asked that u need money u know what he said. raj ur my close frnd i will give u at 2 pcent only by hearing this mom hugged me and given one kiss to my cheek and said see how my son is helping his dad i love u my son by saying this she put my head on her soft boobs.

my nose was stucked in-between her boobs lane uuuuummm aaaaahhhhh what a scent is that only son can feel aaahhhh and if she know that this money is her pussy earnings she will hold me tightly like this and make sure that i stopped my breath in-between her boobs and my dad will help her to do that if she know. 

then my mom pulled my head and kissed on my head then i sit normal after that dad told good job raj then i will give this doc back to anand. why u dad my frind stay there only i give that doc to uncle and i will meet my friend and tell him come with money. ok then go raj ok dad after that i went inside my room i taken out all things in collage bag and kept 5l in collage bag and i have given rajesh 10 already in morning while going to collage now 5 and he will come with 30 also i took that doc while going out of home i asked mom that she want cucumber. 

no raj no need now i mean dont want to eat come here and given me 500 note from her blouse and said buy any thing u want then my dad said ur mom dont give me from her heart but she give to son and seeing mom then i saw mom winked one eye to dad and said i give money from my heart to my son only and he is the only one have right. i said yes mom i am the only one hehehe 3 laughed then i went uncle house given his paper back and went to rajeshshop.

then i have given him amount and he told me he will come 2maro evening with 30l then i went home said dad that rajesh will come 2maro with money mom and dad both ware happy by hear this after this next day evening we 3 are waiting for rajesh and at 6.30 pm he came with one bag i intro him to my parents then dad ask him about his studies etc then dad counting money at that time.

mom came with water and tea for all of us then dad said mom to get our home doc and give to rajesh and mom was walking towards there room at that time rajesh was looking at moms ass while she walking and she was in same nighty and she was about to go inside of her room then rajesh called mom by saying aunty then she again turned her head just like that day and said yes rajesh.

aunty no need of doc your son raj is my best friend his word is enough for me no need ur home doc i am not that bad aunty. i dont know what mom thought and she said to dad see how good friends our son make he dont even want our home docs and he is given money at less int, u also have friends who dont help when we are in need. yes neetha you are right our son have good friends.

yes mom he dont take any doc except agreement from me in my inner voice. then rajesh said raj ur lucky u have good dad and decent mother i mean loving mother. when he said that dad told see neetha did u hear that he told me good father then mom nodded her mouth like right to left and said u cant even buyed what my son asked last month that he want ipone and u want praising from ur son friend. i dont said no to him neetha u know i told him i will buy him next year if i dont buy him then who will. 

this talking going in front of us both then rajesh slowly asked that did i sold mother dignity for that i winked him and said yes i asked dad high end ipone then he said i think now u can buy one high end car raj then said i will leve aunty then dad said ok rajesh i will send int every month by 10th with my son. 

ok uncle and rajesh bent and touched my mom feet and asked give me blessings aunty. mom got emotional now and given him blessing by touching his head then he got up and asked me to give send off, we both went out of my home and i said rajeshu are like girgit (color changing lizard). then he said i told u already i am same like u hahaha then we both laugh after that he went from there.
[+] 3 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Going good....waiting for next....
[+] 1 user Likes Mall1982's post
Like Reply