Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
I want to brutally fuck my sister in law in front of her mom
[+] 1 user Likes shagisgood's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-06-2019, 08:18 AM)satinsilk Wrote: I want to mistakenly fuck my wife's twin sister thinking her to be my wife since we are just married and it being a arranged .arriage I am having hard time distinguishing between my wife andcsaali and she also enjoys her jija's hot and erotic mistakes

If she'sgivig you green signal, then go ahead
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
Like Reply
My kinkiest fantasy is to have my wife taken in her office boardroom. Where she is striped naked and made to suck all her male colleagues. All of them use her as a common whore - pinch her nipples, verbally abuse her as they cum on her face and tits.
Like Reply
i want to go to some nude bitch with wife and fuck in public.
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 01:05 AM)krtkrnjn Wrote: She is Actress Antra Biswas a.k.a Monalisha of Bhojpuri Films.

thanks. good looking woman. I envy the guy who marries her.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Sonia g ko chodna hai ek bar uffff kya badan hoga wo saaree k piche aaahhhhh
Like Reply
Hi guys... Check my profile
 Member Who like trust, satisfaction, secrecy, friendly...  Join me..... 
Like Reply
To fuck my best friends extremely religious mother forcibly in their house, and convince him for a threesome with his own mother
Watch my married elder sister with big black '. bull
[+] 1 user Likes Raj28's post
Like Reply
why ***m bull?
My master thread
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
love to see my wife and her sil (bhabi) doing lesbian sex.
[+] 1 user Likes rek.hot's post
Like Reply
Want to dress in beautiful lehenga and have sex with my wife and saali both dressed like a bride. So three brides fuckibg with one bride having a hot lund under the lehenga.
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
I wanna fuck my mom in doggy style hard by pulling her hair.
[+] 1 user Likes Indianbhang's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2018, 07:24 AM)dishap Wrote: Hi guys this is my first thread here. Post your dirtiest, kinkiest, darkest sex fantasies on this thread. 
It could be about actresses, friends, colleagues or family members. No holds barred. All replies welcome!

1) Fuck my teacher in front of the whole class. When she's wearing a slightly transparent saree & writing something on the blackboard, and I just go up to her and start dry humping from the back, then turn her around, remove her dress and expose her to everyone and fuck the hell out of her.

2) Fuck my teacher and make her say that she's my slut when her husband and son are watching us and are playing with their dicks.
[+] 3 users Like Banana's post
Like Reply
my tamil professor at ----- college
My master thread
Like Reply
Have my wife fingered and felt up a lot during the long flight from USA to India and follow up with great sex in the day room at Singapore or dubai
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Banana Wrote: 1) Fuck my teacher in front of the whole class. When she's wearing a slightly transparent saree & writing something on the blackboard, and I just go up to her and start dry humping from the back, then turn her around, remove her dress and expose her to everyone and fuck the hell out of her.

2) Fuck my teacher and make her say that she's my slut when her husband and son are watching us and are playing with their dicks.

Like to talk and share fantasy about ur teacher. Msg me ur id Smile.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 08:29 AM)shagisgood Wrote: I want to brutally fuck my sister in law in front of her mom

I want to brutally fuck my saali as well.
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Banana Wrote: 1) Fuck my teacher in front of the whole class. When she's wearing a slightly transparent saree & writing something on the blackboard, and I just go up to her and start dry humping from the back, then turn her around, remove her dress and expose her to everyone and fuck the hell out of her.

What’s her name? Age? How does she look?
I want my married elder sister affairs with big black '. bull and go to red light area for get fucked by '. bull and fucked like Randi by her '. bull
[+] 1 user Likes Raj28's post
Like Reply