Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Nice spin on the story by swapnil
Namrata is not doing hidden manipulation, she is taking head on
[+] 1 user Likes satankama's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Amazing update. Now it's time to bring Patode and that boy Alokk's mobile phone's last night's pics into action to start breaking into Shipra and to force her into ultimate submission to forced sex.
This is becoming the best erotica ever!
[+] 1 user Likes neelchaand's post
Like Reply
Is the friendship really fractured??? and what's that bone chilling message that Shipra received??
waiting for the next....eagerly.....
Like Reply
Awesome.......
[+] 1 user Likes RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
Nice nice , as usual
[+] 1 user Likes Saikosaiyaa07's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
Awesome writing
[+] 1 user Likes Gojo 6eyes's post
Like Reply
Hooked
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
Well done, suraj. I have to hurry now, will give a detailed comment later.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Its an outstqnding story just needed to add gifs at the time of seduction and having sex
[+] 1 user Likes Cutecuck's post
Like Reply
The friendship has ended. Time for namrata to change shipra a whore.
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
One of the best stories I have read in recent times. A big fan for your writing.
[+] 1 user Likes suryaspk's post
Like Reply
Great plot but posting every weekend makes one impatient and there are chances of losing out on the flow of writing making it seem like an ordeal whereas writing 3 or 4 chapters in one go would help quench yhe thirst. lol
[+] 1 user Likes maharsha25's post
Like Reply
wow.. what an erotic emotional ride
loved it bro
totally you nailed it
now you have given a big surprise.. what is in the wantsapp msg
how is she going to handle patode
what is patode planning

lots of questions and eagerness to know

[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Chapter 12: Malicious Manipulation

Monday Morning after Shipra left for office

Namrata sat in her room, lost deep in thought, contemplating her actions from the day before. The weight of her decisions pressed heavily on her mind, and she couldn't help but realise her mistake. She was dressed simply in a flimsy white cotton top and a short. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, stray strands falling around her face. Around her, fresh set of clothes were spread across the bed, a clear sign that she was in the midst of readying for a shower.

"I need to apologize to Shipra," she admitted to herself, recognizing the necessity of mending their strained relationship. However, Namrata also knew that the apology couldn't end there. She needed to help Shipra understand that the situation wasn't entirely her fault. Shipra had to accept her own shortcomings and come to terms with the fact that her actions went beyond the simple excuse of inebriation. Namrata took a deep breath, hoping she could find the right words to convey both her regret and her perspective, as she headed to the bathroom.

After a refreshing shower, Namrata felt a newfound clarity. She had made up her mind about how to approach the conversation with Shipra when she returned. The weight of her dilemma lifted, her mind was at ease. Stepping out of the shower, Namrata was dbangd in a small towel that barely clung to her damp, glistening skin. The towel offered a tantalizing view of her ample cleavage, hinting at the curves beneath. Her silk-smooth, long legs extended gracefully from the towel's hem, which was unable to fully cover her meaty thighs. The little slit on the side of the towel added to her sexuality, offering a sensual glimpse of her naked body beneath.

As Namrata entered her room, a startled shriek escaped her lips. There, sprawled comfortably on her bed as if he owned the place, was Patode. Her heart raced, the unexpected sight jolting her from her post-shower tranquility."God, Patode! You scared me to death," she exclaimed, her voice a mixture of shock and annoyance. "What the hell are you doing here?" Quickly, she adjusted her towel, making sure it was securely wrapped around her and that she was presentable. She approached him cautiously, unsure of his intentions and cause of unannounced visit.

Patode, seemingly unaffected by her outburst, looked at her with lustful eyes, his gaze trailing slowly from her head to her toes. "This attire of yours is even more revealing than the one from yesterday," he remarked with a smirk. "I bet you're naked underneath."

Namrata sighed, her patience wearing thin. "Patode, this is not appropriate. Why are you here?" She approached him cautiously, maintaining a deliberate distance, her expression stern and unyielding.

Patode's eyes glinted with a mix of amusement and desire. "Don't be shy, Namrata," he replied smoothly, completely ignoring the gravity of her words. "You can get dressed in front of me. There's nothing to hide; I've already seen every inch of your beautiful body." 

Namrata blushed a little "Patode, this isn't a joke," she said, her voice a little panicked. "I need you to leave right now. I have already messed up a lot yesterday."

"Relax, Namrata," Patode stood up from the bed and slowly approached her, his movements deliberate and gentle. "I left without a word this morning. I'm just here to see if you're okay," he continued, his tone calm and caring as he reached out to gently place his hand on her shoulder.

Namrata quickly swatted his hand away and took a few steps back, putting more distance between them. "Thank you for your concern, Patode, but I'm fine. I know exactly why you are here. Now if you are done please leave," she insisted, her eyes giving him an angry look. "Our stunt last night already aggravated Shipra, and I don't want to make things worse between us." Her voice wavered slightly, a mix of concern and guilt evident in her tone.

"Why is she so aggravated? We are all adults, and what happened last night was consensual. She could have left anytime she wanted, but she chose to stay. What does that tell you, Namrata? I am sure she'll be blaming it all on you." Patode said, his tone measured and persuasive. He cleverly aligned himself with Namrata, subtly affirming her thoughts and doubts. Last night, he had closely observed the chemistry between Namrata and Shipra, noting the differences in their thinking. He had anticipated this morning's tension and was now poised to exploit the moment, manipulating Namrata to help him screw Shipra.

Namrata stood silent. Patode's words resonated with her own lingering thoughts. She sat on the bed pondering over the question raised by Patode. 

"I'll tell you what made Shipra act the way she did last night. It's not your fault, Namrata," Patode said softly, sitting down beside her. He placed his hand gently on her back, his touch seemingly comforting but with a calculated intent. A cunning smile played on his lips as he sensed the right moment to influence Namrata into doing his bidding.

He continued, slowly rubbing her back in a seemingly comforting gesture. "Shipra is experiencing what many conservative married women go through in our society," he began, his voice soft and understanding. "After a few years of marriage, men often seem to lose interest in their wives. It's a sad reality, but it's common." He paused, watching Namrata's reaction, then continued, "Think about it like this: just like any material object that loses its appeal once it’s acquired and used, women often go through a similar phase in traditional marriages. Once married, they're no longer cherished for who they are, but rather for the roles they fulfill—the pleasure they provide their husbands whenever he wants, soldering the responsibility of household and bearing children. Her own needs both physical and mental are neglected."

Namrata turned to look at him, a mix of curiosity and acknowledgement in her gaze. Patode seized the moment, leaning in closer. 

He placed his other hand on her exposed thighs and continued, "Women are often held back by societal norms and cultural values, which force them to suppress their sexual desires and cravings for pleasure. Their partners try to keep them subdued, compelling them to hide their true sexuality. Shipra is no different. Her actions last night were a blatant display of how sexually frustrated she's been for so long. Witnessing our raw fuck session and the pleasure my cock gave you obliterated all her restraints. Her pent-up sexuality erupted, making her act like a desperate, sex-starved slut."

Patode continue squeezing Namrata's thies, "I am certain her husband has either neglected her physical needs or has never been able to truly satisfy her sexually. An incredibly hot and sexy woman like Shipra, just like you, deserves to be worshipped and fucked like the sexual goddess she is. Women like you two are born to experience intense pleasure and to unleash your deepest desires. You shouldn't be constrained or subdued; you should be adored, craved, and relentlessly satisfied."

"But she was drunk last night. And..." Namrata feebly tried to reason with Patode.

"Yes, she was drunk, and that's precisely why her true desires came out," Patode interrupted, his tone firm. "In her sober state, she would have continued to conceal them, bound by the same societal norms and personal restraints we've been talking about. But in her drunken state, she let her cravings for sexual pleasure guide her actions. Alcohol stripped away her inhibitions and allowed her to express what she's been hiding for so long." He paused, his gaze intense. 

"All you did, Namrata, was provide her an opportunity to let loose. You didn't force her into anything; you simply created an environment where she felt safe enough to be herself. Shipra must realize that those desires, those actions, came from within her. They were not a product of intoxication but a revelation of her true self."

Namrata's eyes flickered with uncertainty as Patode's words began to take hold. She tried to reconcile her own thoughts with the persuasive argument he was laying out. Patode's carefully crafted manipulative words were having an effect on her, weaving a web of doubt and planting thoughts into her mind."I think you might be right, Patode," Namrata said, her voice tinged with a mix of hesitation and newfound conviction. "I am very close to Shipra and have often seen her frustration with her mundane married life. She was so different before she got married. She had a vibrant, passionate relationship with her boyfriend back then. They were so sexually active and carefree." Namrata paused, her thoughts drifting back to the Shipra she used to know. "Maybe she misses that thrill and pleasure. Alok has clearly failed to provide her with the same excitement and satisfaction. It’s like she’s trapped in a life that doesn’t fulfill her anymore."

Patode nodded, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Exactly, Namrata. And now it's up to you to help your friend enjoy her life without any restraints or fear." He moved his hand slowly up her thigh, his fingers exploring her slick slit. Namrata shivered as his fingers traced her most sensitive areas, her mind reeling from the combination of his words and touch. Patode leaned in closer, his breath hot against her ear. "You both deserve to be touched, to be worshipped, to have your every need attended to. Imagine Shipra, finally free from her shackles, exploring every inch of her suppressed desires. And you," he said, his thick finger slowly slipping into her folds, making Namrata moan, "you are no different. You deserve to be fucked like the goddess you are, to feel the overwhelming pleasure that only my cock can give."

With those words, Patode closed the distance between them, planting his lips on hers in a wild, deep kiss. His tongue explored her mouth with a hunger that mirrored the need building inside her. Namrata responded eagerly, her hands clutching at his shoulders as she surrendered to the intoxicating blend of lust and liberation. Patode's hand continued its slow, deliberate movements, his finger curling inside her, drawing out soft gasps and moans.

He broke the kiss briefly, his eyes locked onto hers. "Let's continue from where we left off yesterday," he murmured before diving back in for another kiss.

Namrata swiftly got on top of Patode. She straddled him, her movements fluid and confident. "I see all this show of concern was just to get laid again," she said, a mix of amusement and annoyance in her voice. She sat on his crotch, leaning forward, her hands pressing against his chest, feeling the heat radiating from his body and his hardon pressing between her legs.

"Not at all," Patode said, his tone smooth and reassuring. "I knew the morning would be difficult for you, having to face your friend after such an eventful night. I just wanted to make sure everything is fine." He paused, his eyes raking over her body, lingering on the towel barely covering her. "But you must understand, seeing you in just this little towel, it's quite difficult for me to control myself. After all, I am just a man how can I resist such a beauty as yourself"

"You are such a smooth talker. Is this how you seduce other women as well?" Namrata said with a playful smile, leaning in further and gently rubbing her pussy against his crotch.

Patode's eyes were dark with desire, and his voice dropped to a low, almost primal growl. "You have no idea how irresistible you are, Namrata," he murmured, his gaze locking onto hers. "Those women are nothing compared to you. No one had excited me the way you have. You can feel how my desperation between you legs." he continued, his words a seductive whisper. "Since this morning, I haven't been able to stop thinking about our intimate moments. You're a temptation I can't resist."

Namrata bit her lips as she lifted her hands from his chest. "No matter how excited or desperate we get, this isn't right. If Shipra finds out, she will be very pissed. I don't want things to get more complicated then they already are." Namrata tried to control her rising arousal but her words lack conviction. 

"Don't worry Namrata, it'll be our little secret. No one has to know" Patode whispered as he slowly rose up, closing the distance between their body. Namrata remained straddling him, her legs dbangd on either side of his hips. Patode's chest pressed firmly against her bosom as he slipped his left hand behind her. His fingers grazing the small of her back before resting just above the curve of her ass, anchoring her in place. She could feel the warmth of his touch seeping through her skin, making her shiver with anticipation. Their faces were so close now, lips mere inches apart, their breaths mingling in the electrified space between them.

"Now, let me get rid of this towel and admire your sexy body once more," Patode said seductively, his fingers tracing a slow, deliberate path from her head, down her neck, and finally resting on the gap between her cleavage where the towel was tucked. "Look at me," he commanded, his voice a mix of authority and desire.

Namrata's chest heaved with heavy, anticipatory breaths. Through the veil of her wet hair, she made eye contact with Patode, her eyes wide with a mix of fear and longing. "Please, Patode... We shouldn't do this," she pleaded, her voice feeble and unconvincing, betraying the conflict raging within her. Patode paid no heed to her words, his gaze locked onto hers, knowing all too well that Namrata was fully under his spell. 

His fingers deftly untucked the towel, letting it fall away to reveal her glorious, supple breasts. The recent shower had left her skin glistening, enhancing the natural tenderness and firmness of her ample mounds. Her nipples, slightly hardened from the cool air and the tension of the moment, stood out invitingly. Patode's eyes roamed over her exposed form, taking in every curve and contour. He marveled at the way her breasts rose and fell with each breath, the rhythmic motion adding to the sensuality of the moment. The sight of her, vulnerable yet enticing, stirred a deeper desire within him."You've such a beautiful body, Namrata, it's irresistible" he murmured, his voice a low, seductive whisper. 

He cupped one of her breasts gently, his thumb brushing lightly over her nipple, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips. "So beautiful," he murmured, lowering his lips to kiss her neck, slowly making his way down toward her breasts. Namrata couldn't hold back any longer. She threw her head back, her eyes closed, lost in the anticipation of impending pleasure. Her torso arched as she leaned back, inviting Patode to indulge in her aching nipples.

Patode needed no further encouragement. Sensing Namrata's surrender, he eagerly took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking and squeezing her breasts with increasing fervor. Sharp moans escaped Namrata's lips as she felt the intensity of his touch."Aaaaah... not so roughly... Hmmmmmm," Namrata pleaded, her voice a mix of pleasure and slight discomfort at the rough handling of her sensitive breasts. Her body trembled under his touch, each sensation amplified by the heightened tension between them.

After mauling her breasts to his hearts content Patode rose from the bed, effortlessly lifting Namrata along with him. His large burly hands grabbed her round fleshy buttocks. Namrata instinctively wrap her arms around his neck for support. She marveled at how easily he had lifted her, given her solid and muscular frame that was anything but fragile.

With purposeful strides, Patode carried Namrata across the room to a sturdy study table situated in the corner. He set her down gently on the edge, her back pressed against the cool wall for support. Stepping back momentarily, Patode peeled off his shirt and slipped out of his trousers in one swift motion, all the while his eyes kept locked onto Namrata's with a smoldering intensity that sent shivers down her spine. 

Namrata's gaze drifted downward, and to her surprise, she saw that Patode had gone commando underneath. His enormous, meaty erection stood proudly, twitching slightly as if in anticipation. The sight of his magnificent manhood triggered vivid memories of the exhilarating, body-shattering orgasms it had given her throughout the previous night. Her breath hitched, and she felt a familiar ache between her legs. Without realizing it, Namrata's hand slipped between her thighs, caressing her itching cunt. The heat radiating from her core intensified as she watched his cock, mesmerized by its sheer size and the promise of pleasure it held. All rational thoughts faded away, replaced by an overwhelming urge to feel him inside her again.

Patode, noticing Namrata's reaction, inched closer, his lips curling into a knowing smile. "You remember, don’t you?" he whispered, his voice dripping with seductive confidence. "How it stretched you like never before? How it reached places inside you that had never been explored? The way it gave you innumerable orgasms, making you almost lose consciousness from the sheer intensity."

Namrata was now furiously rubbing her clit, her body tensing up with every vulgar word that spilled from Patode's lips. His voice, thick with seductive confidence, only fueled her desire, sending shockwaves of arousal through her. Her eyes were locked onto his dick, each throb and twitch seeming to pulse in sync with the pounding of her heart.

Patode's hand moved to cup her cheek, his thumb brushing over her lips. "I can see it in your eyes," he murmured, his gaze locking with hers. "The hunger, the desire. You want it again, don’t you? To feel that overwhelming pleasure, to be taken to the brink and beyond."

Namrata's breath quickened, her mind swirling with the intoxicating blend of lust and need. She felt a thrilling shiver course through her as she met his gaze, her body trembling with anticipation. "Yes... I want you to shove that thick dick into my sloppy cunt," she began, her voice gaining strength as her arousal peaked. "Stretching it, ploughing it, ruining it... Fuck me, please!" she screamed, her lust overtaking her, the last remnants of her restraint dissolving.

"That's more like it," Patode growled, his voice low and commanding. He took her left hand and placed it on his throbbing cock, the heat of him burning into her palm. "Put it in yourself, you cock-hungry slut."

Namrata didn't hesitate. She pulled the foreskin back with practiced ease, her hand trembling with anticipation. Pushing her hips, she aligned his cock with her waiting entrance. She parted her thighs wider, her legs bent at the knees and suspended in the air, presenting herself fully to him. Slowly, her pussy lips parted as the bulbous head of his cock breached her walls, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her body. A soft moan escaped her lips, and she closed her eyes, savoring every nerve igniting with ecstasy.

"Please, Patode," she begged, her voice quivering with desperate need. "Ram it in... I want to feel full, just like last night."

"From today onward, I'll own your pussy," Patode demanded, his voice a commanding growl as he slowly impaled her, pushing more of his thick cock into her. "You'll spread your legs for me whenever and wherever I wish. I'll fuck you so good, you'll be my personal bitch." Namrata's body shivered with anticipation at his words, her mind awash with the intoxicating blend of submission and desire. Each inch of him stretching her, filling her completely, sent waves of pleasure coursing through her veins. She could feel his dominance enveloping her, claiming her with every inch her buried deep inside her.

"Yessss... ohhhhhh... yes... yes... More... deeper," Namrata pleaded. "I'll be your slutty bitch. You'll own my pussy... Just fuckkkkk me now... I can't take it anymore." Her body was on fire, every nerve ending ablaze with the need for him. It didn't matter what she had to agree to, all she wanted wanted was the heavenly pleasure of being fully stuffed with his nine-inch cock, cumming over and over until her body couldn't take it anymore. She felt an urgent, insatiable hunger building inside her, a craving that only he could satisfy.

"That's right," he growled, gripping her hips tightly with one hard thrust he rammed his complete length into her, the impact made Namrata's body lift into air.

"Ohhhhh... goddddd!!!!!" Namrata's loud moan echoed in the room. Her both hands went above her head on the wall behind supporting her frame against the upcoming onslaught.

Patode withdrew his cock and rammed it again with equal intensity, "You're my slut now" he shouted, withdrawing and ramming again, each long thrust deeper than the last. "Today I'll fuck you until you can't think and walk straight," he continued his long and hard pumping. "And until all you know is my cock inside you."

Namrata's cries grew louder,"Yes! Oh god, yes! Fuck me harder! Faster! I need it so bad!" Her voice broke with urgency, her body arching to meet his thrusts, the overwhelming pleasure pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Patode's pace quickened, his movements becoming almost punishing in their intensity. "You need this, don’t you?" he demanded, his voice a rough whisper in her ear. "You need to be fucked senseless, to be owned completely."

"Yes! I need it! I need you!" Namrata's voice was frantic, her desperation palpable. "Fuck me like you own me! Make me cum! Please, I can't take it anymore!"

Patode's thrusts became relentless, each one driving deeper and harder, taking her to the brink of ecstasy and then pulling her back. "You're mine, my bitch," he growled, his breath hot against her skin. "You'll cum when I allow you."

For the next 15-20 minutes, he kept ploughing her cunt, his pace fluctuating to keep her on edge. He would speed up, driving her close to the peak, and then slow down, denying her the release she craved. Namrata was a mess of lust and frustration, her moans growing more desperate with each passing moment. The room was filled with her lustful cries and Patode's heavy grunts, the sound of their bodies colliding echoing around them."Tell me how desperately you want to cum," Patode teased, his voice dripping with sadistic pleasure as he watched her squirm beneath him.

"I'll let you fuck me all day, just let me cum," Namrata begged, her voice trembling with need. She was willing to do anything for the release he was denying her, her mind consumed with the intense pleasure and frustration building within her.

"Even in front of Shipra?" Patode posed a dirty question, his eyes gleaming with a dark, twisted desire.

"Yes, even in front of her, whenever you want," Namrata blurted out, her desperation overtaking any sense of shame or inhibition. She needed to cum, needed the intense release only he could provide.Patode's grin widened at her submission. 

"Then cum for me now, Namrata," he commanded, his pace quickening once more, his thrusts becoming powerful and regular. "Let me hear you scream." With a final, powerful thrust, Namrata's orgasm crashed over her, her body convulsing around his cock as waves of intense pleasure washed through her. She screamed his name, her voice a raw, primal cry of release, her body shaking uncontrollably as she came harder than she ever had before. The sensation was overwhelming, her entire being consumed by the ecstasy of the moment.

Patode continued to drive into her, prolonging her orgasm, his own climax building as he felt her tighten around him. Her cries of pleasure were music to his ears, her surrender and submission fueling his own desire. Finally, with a deep, guttural groan, he started cumming deep inside her. His cock kept twitching for what felt like an eternity, pumping copious amounts of his warm, thick jizz into her. Each pulse of his release sent shivers through him, the intensity of his orgasm almost overwhelming. His knees felt weak, and he stumbled back, reveling in the aftershock of his satisfying climax. 

His breath was ragged, his body completely drenched in sweat. He stood there for a moment, his chest heaving, his eyes fixed on Namrata. She was in the same state as him, her body glistening with sweat, her breath coming in shallow gasps. Patode grinned at the sight before him, a sense of primal satisfaction washing over him.

Namrata was a mess of pure, spent desire. Her well-used body lay loosely sprawled over the desk, her earlier freshness replaced by utter exhaustion. Her legs hung down the edge, her buttocks perched precariously at the corner. The remnants of their intense session were evident, with his thick, slimy sperm oozing from her swollen pussy, trickling down her thighs and pooling on the floor beneath her.

Namrata lifted her tired body and slowly came down from the desk. Her face bore a mixed expression of satisfaction and exhaustion, the intensity of their encounter evident in her every movement. As she stood, she felt the slick trail of Patode's cum trickling down her thighs, a reminder of their heated passion. She looked down between her legs, her eyes widening slightly at the mess."Damn it, Patode," she sighed, a mix of exasperation and amusement in her voice. "You should have pulled out. Look at the mess you've caused." She shook her head, her gaze shifting to Patode, standing catching his breath. His flaccid cock, hung between his legs, glistened with their combined fluids.

Patode pulled her into a hug, a satisfied grin spreading across his face as she offered no resistance. "You loved every second of it. Pulling out would have ruined it," he replied, his tone smug and confident.

Namrata couldn't help but smile, letting herself enjoy the cozy moment. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers lightly tracing the back of his head. "Lucky for you, it's my safe day," she said, her voice teasing. "Otherwise, with the amount of sperm you just deposited in me, you would have definitely knocked me up. Now let me go, thanks to you, I'll have to shower again."

Patode's grin widened, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Let's go together," he suggested, his hands sliding down to grab her ass cheeks. With a firm grip, he lifted her up effortlessly, just as he had done a few moments ago. Namrata's legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, and she felt a rush of warmth at the intimate contact.

He planted a soft, lingering kiss on her lips, their breaths mingling as he carried her towards the washroom. Namrata's heart raced, at the thought of being exposed in the open courtyard on the way to the bathroom. The idea of anyone catching a glimpse of their naked, intertwined bodies gave an unexpected kick to her. The thrill of being in his arms and the promise of continued pleasure made her take the risk.

Patode and Namrata continued their carnal activities inside the shower. The sound of the running water couldn't mask the passionate moans and grunts emanating from the steamy bathroom. By the the time they were finished it was close to 2'o' clock, they were exhausted and hungry. The next few hours Namrata's room became their playground. After grabbing a quick bite and a brief rest, Patode wasted no time in ravishing Namrata again. He fucked her in a variety of different positions, from the closeness of missionary to the thrilling dominance of cowgirl, exploring every corner of the room with insatiable desire. Each new position brought her fresh waves of pleasure, his every thrust and caress igniting intense sensations that made Namrata cum again and again, each orgasm more powerful than the last. 

In the throes of their passionate encounter, Namrata and Patode completely lost track of time. The afternoon sun had dipped low, and before they knew it, the clock showed it was already around five in the evening. Namrata lay sprawled on her stomach, wearing nothing but a small, peach-colored cotton panty. She propped herself up on her elbows, focused on messaging Shipra. Beside her, Patode lay on his side facing her, his head resting on his left hand while his right hand slipped under the waistband of her panties. His fingers played leisurely with the soft curves of her plum ass cheeks, tracing gentle patterns over her smooth skin. 

"Patode, you really should leave now," Namrata urged, a note of concern in her voice. She glanced anxiously at her phone, where Shipra had yet to respond to her messages. "She could be here any minute, and if she finds you with me again, she might never forgive me."

Patode grinned mischievously, his grip tightening on Namrata's ass as he teased her. "Oh come on, you promised you'd let me have you all day, remember? Even in front of Shipra," he said, his eyes sparkling with both amusement and desire.

Namrata winced slightly at the firm squeeze and gave Patode a serious look. "Ouch, not so hard," she exclaimed, trying to maintain her composure despite the lingering sensations from their recent encounter. "That was just sex talk," she replied firmly, with a hint of irritation. "It didn't mean anything. Shipra would absolutely kill me if I even thought about doing what you're suggesting."

Patode raised an eyebrow, his grin widening. "Oh, come on, Namrata. You can't deny that the thought excites you. Last night, I noticed that the presence of Shipra gave you an extra thrill, didn't it?" he countered, his voice low and persuasive. "And besides, as we were discussing earlier, a little show from us could actually help your friend. "

Namrata hesitated, she sat up on the bed with folded knees, a flicker of curiosity in her eyes. "How so?"

Patode leaned in closer, his gaze intense and filled with a daring proposition. "Imagine this," he began, his voice low and suggestive. "Every day, Shipra comes home to the sound of your moans and cries of pleasure, just like last night. It'll excite her, no doubt about it. And having me around her all day at the office, it'll remind her constantly of what she's missing out on. Eventually, she'll give in to her desires and join us, forgetting all about her social restraints and enjoying her life just like you are. It will be our little secret, just the three of us."

Namrata's mind raced, recalling the events of the previous night. She remembered how Shipra's eyes had been drawn to Patode, how her breathing had quickened, her pupils dilated. Patode's words were weaving a dangerous but tantalizing narrative."You remember how she was hypnotized by my cock," Patode continued, his voice dripping with confidence. "If she hadn't stumbled upon her mangalsutra, you know she would have let me fuck her insane just like you. I would have given her such heavenly pleasure, the kind of satisfaction she's never experienced. I would have quenched all her pent-up sexual frustration. Just think about it, Namrata."

Namrata's heart pounded in her chest, torn between the rational part of her mind that screamed this was wrong and the darker, more primal part that was intrigued by the idea. She had today firsthand experienced the sexual prowess of Patode, his incomparable stamina and most of all his mighty cock. She now knew what Shipra is missing. Shipra had many a times confided in Namrata about her frustration, Alok's neglect and her mundane life. Namrata wanted to help her friend but she also knew how wrong this could go.

Namrata was deeply conflicted. Despite his questionable stance, Patode had made a valid point. Shipra's behavior last night, both with Alok and Patode, had unmistakably revealed her longing for physical intimacy. However, the fact that Shipra was a married woman complicated things immensely. Encouraging her into an extramarital affair seemed undeniably wrong.

"You have a point Patode but what if she doesn't actually want that?" Namrata argued, her voice tinged with concern. "What if she gets hurt? And what about her husband? Cheating on one's partner is completely immoral. If we push her towards infidelity and things spiral out of control, she'll definitely hold us responsible. Her life could be utterly ruined."

We didn’t push her yesterday, and we’re not going to force her into anything,” Patode said calmly, his eyes meeting Namrata's with a hint of determination. “We’ll simply show her the heights of pleasure she can experience. Everything else will be up to her.”

Deep down, Namrata harbored a deep-seated resentment towards Shipra's seemingly perfect life. Shipra's happy marriage was a constant, painful reminder of Namrata's own series of fleeting and unfulfilling relationships. Although Namrata's intention was never to harm Shipra because of this but this bitterness gnawed at Namrata, influencing her thoughts and feelings more than she cared to admit.

As Patode spoke, Namrata found herself slowly swayed by his cunning plan. His words began to resonate with a part of her that craved validation, a part that wanted to see the veneer of Shipra's perfect life crack, if only a little.

Patode kept pressing on, his voice smooth and persuasive. “Namrata, you yourself mentioned that Shipra had been in a relationship before her marriage. What difference does it make if she has one relationship outside her marriage now? If she’s fully satisfied, it might actually help her have a much healthier married life with her husband.”

Namrata’s resolve continued to waver as Patode's logic seeped into her thoughts.

Think about it,” Patode continued, leaning forward slightly. “She’s only here for six months. Her husband doesn’t have to know. And from what I’ve observed, he’s barely concerned about her. He’s always busy with his coaching and preparation, shoving all his responsibilities onto her. Wouldn’t it be better for her to find some happiness, even if it’s just temporary?”

Namrata considered this, her mind swirling with conflicting emotions. Was it really so wrong to offer Shipra an escape, a chance at experiencing something more, something fulfilling?

And besides,” Patode added, sensing her hesitation, “what harm can come from a little pleasure? We’re not asking her to leave her husband or disrupt her entire life. We’re just giving her an opportunity to feel alive, to experience something that might even rejuvenate her marriage in the long run.”

Patode’s argument was compelling, tugging at the frayed edges of Namrata’s own desires and insecurities. “Maybe you’re right,” she said slowly, the words feeling heavy on her tongue. “Maybe she does deserve a chance to find happiness, even if it’s fleeting.”

"Yes, and once her married unsatisfied cunt gets rammed by my cock, she'll completely abandon any thoughts of infidelity or extra-marital affairs. She'll be thanking you, Namrata, for opening the door to such intense pleasure, pleasure she's never experienced before. Imagine how much fun we three can have. All our fantasies could be fulfilled. Just think about it Namrata." Patode had a cunning smile on his face, knowing he has succeeded in manipulating Namrata.

"It's all too much to process right now, Patode. I need some time to think it over. Don't get your hopes high though, I am sure Shipra would have calmed down and we will sort things out tonight. But for now, it's getting late, get dressed and leave." Namrata's voice was firm, her eyes conveying a mix of confusion and determination. "I'm calling Shipra. If she’s already on her way, you can forget all about your plans." Namrata picked up her phone and began dialing Shipra's number. She pointed at Patode, signaling him to stay quiet.

"Okay," Namrata said as she finished her conversation with Shipra and was about to disconnect the call. Just then, Patode, not wanting things to settle between them, intentionally raised his voice so that Shipra could hear. At the same time, he brazenly dangled his semi-erect cock in front of Namrata's face.

"This time I'll cum in your mouth," Patode said provocatively. Namrata's eyes widened in shock and anger. "Shhhh! Are you mad?" she hissed, quickly disconnecting the call. She glared at Patode, "This is not a game, Patode. You can't just... behave like this. I hope she didn't heard you." Namrata snapped, grabbing his balls and squeezing them hard in anger.

I'm sorry, sorry... Ouch, please..." Patode groaned in pain, his voice strained as he pleaded for her to release her grip.

"You'll leave now?" Namrata questioned sternly, her eyes boring into him.

"Yes, yes, just let go," Patode complied hastily, his face contorted with discomfort.

Namrata slowly released her grip on his balls, a triumphant and mischievous smile playing on her lips. Patode exhaled in relief, quickly straightening up and dressing himself. Before leaving, he pulled Namrata into a long, intense smooch, his lips lingering on hers. Namrata responded half-heartedly, more focused on regaining her composure.

As the door closed behind him, Namrata stood in the middle of the room, surveying the disarray. Her mind raced as she scratched her head, contemplating how to cover up the mess. "I need to find a way to make this look normal," she thought.
Suddenly, an idea struck her. She hurried over to her almirah and began rummaging through the neatly folded clothes. Hidden discreetly among the garments, she found what she was looking for—a black dildo. She pulled it out, her mind working quickly to devise a plan.

End of Chapter 12: Malicious Manipulation thanks
[+] 5 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(30-06-2024, 03:39 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: Is the friendship really fractured??? and what's that bone chilling message that Shipra received??
waiting for the next....eagerly.....

Wait for chapter 13... All will be revealed.
Like Reply
(01-07-2024, 01:08 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Well done, suraj. I have to hurry now, will give a detailed comment later.

No insights?
Like Reply
(02-07-2024, 10:58 PM)Cutecuck Wrote: Its an outstqnding story just needed to add gifs at the time of seduction and having sex

I wanted to.. but I barely have time to write the updates. May be in upcoming chapters.
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 11:38 AM)suryaspk Wrote: One of the best stories I have read in recent times. A big fan for your writing.

Thanks man...  Namaskar
Like Reply
(03-07-2024, 12:46 PM)maharsha25 Wrote: Great plot but posting every weekend makes one impatient and there are chances of losing out on the flow of writing making it seem like an ordeal whereas writing 3 or 4 chapters in one go would help quench yhe thirst. lol

I hope this longer update will quench some of your thirst.  Thanks man.
Tongue
Like Reply