my greed made my mom heroin of erotic movie.. completed
Thanks for the update bro.. keep going...
pls give bigger updates ....
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very well written brother. But keep the mother a little shy. And it would be better if there is a scene of shaving the hair of the mother's armpits and buttocks and Pussy.give a Large update.
[+] 1 user Likes Ankit Roy's post
Like Reply
Superb updates bro
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
i was watching vdo silently mom was taken that cucumber from pillow then rajesh asked what will seetha do raj with that cucumber. i thinked that mom already leaked her pussy juice so she dont feed it in her hole i was conform on it and said she will eat that cucumber. are you sure raj can u bet on it?. yes i am dam sure this time i will bet again 5000 on it. ok lets watch what seetha do with that raj and we both watching mom live vdo.

seetha was holding that cucumber that was 7 inch long and 2inch wide and she took that near her lips and started sucking that cucumber at that time raj said see my mom will eat it rajesh she is hungry. he said maybe she is making it wet for easy insertion. now mom was licking that cucumber with her toung and inserted that cucumber in her mouth now that cucumber was 3inches inside my mothers mouth and i said see rajesh now she will bite and eat that cucumber he said maybe she is imagining that unknown men cock while sucking that cucumber raj.  

i was silently watching and i am pleading mother seetha again pls mom atleast this time make ur son winner dont feed it in ur pussy eat it mother i beg u mom please make ur son won the bet and i saw that mom was biting that cucumber and i was feeling happy that my mom making me win but she not bited it she just leving her teeth marks on that cucumber then she took that from her mouth moms saliva was on that cucumber and we can saw her bite marks on that too, she marked some bite marks on it and slowly she has tooked that cucumber on her hairy pussy and rubbing on it vertical pussy lips vertically up and down.

after rubbing that on her pussy she opend her pussy lips with other hand and trying to insert that cucumber inside of mother pussy it went nearly 4 inc inside of it and she is now doing that cucumber in and out in her pussy when i am seeing that my anger truned into ego on mother seetha she made me looser again in front of unknown person.

seetha made her son is a looser hahahaha you have to give 7000 to me raj and u know why ur mom marked bite marks on that cucumber?. i said i give u amount 2maro and i dont know why she make that marks on cucumber. your mother want to feel some rougness in her pussy thats why she did that hahahaha but i dont understand why she is not taking full cucumber in her pussy she just inserted 4inc and having fun with that. i dont know abt that why mom not inserted it fully said in anger.

ok no issue raj u said that ur father is out of city when will he come?. my dad come on Tuesday. today is satday ur dad will come in 3rd day from today so we have 2days to film i just need 8 to 10 hrs to make film. what u need 10 hrs to make film but why that much time u need? and i said him lie that my dad coming on Tuesday he is comming on next Tuesday.

i dont make just fuck and forget bfilims i will make it like a real movie and i have to explain story to heroin and hero dont worry seetha will not fucked all 10hrs but she will be drilled 5 to 6 hrs by hero we remove unnecessary things from raw footage after edited raw footage movie will be just 2.30 min like cinema. then i say ok to him and both watching mom live she did her masturbation and make her dress cover her body while we talking and throw that cucumber outside from bedroom window and she turned off lights but we can see mom clearly in cam and she went to bed cover blanket on her body then i turned off the cam bcoz her show was over.

i was till on call with him and asked u have seen her nude so tell me are u giving me 3l?. i will tell u when i know her full body details 2maro and raj did u read the agreement?. no i didn't. read it and we will talk abt seetha remuneration 2maro. why 2maro i did what u say i need ans now are u giving me what i asked or not? i asked angry. why are u soo anger my frnd raj i think you not treating me as ur frnd i doing u favour. what favor u doing to me nothing i need ur ans now are u giving or not.

raj u know what i thinked if ur mom have virgin ass i can give u 5l but u sticked in just 3l now tell me raj do u want to seal the deal in 3l now i can give 3l in 30min?. now i am in dilema and thinking about his new offer.
ప్రేమలో బాటసారిని కనిపించని కామంకోసం వెతికే అన్వేషిని ...!
[+] 5 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
raj u know what i thinked if ur mom have virgin ass i can give u 5l but u sticked in just 3l now tell me raj do u want to seal the deal in 3l now i can give 3l in 30min?. after hearing that new offer from rajesh i said no hurry rajesh i can wait till 2maro its already 11.30 night now i dont want to bother u at this night so we talk abt money 2maro when i said this he say you are just like me raj greedy for money hahahaha we both laugh at same time and said gud night to each other and cut the call.

after that i keeped my mob in charging and taken that agreement along with cigret and went to terrace i lited up cigret and started reading agreement.

agreement.

rajesh production is hiring heroin name ...... blank, for sum of ...... blank rupees for making erotic movie, from her relative/friend name ..... blank, relation of heroin ..... blank, who have taken remuneration for heroin he or she will be called as manager of heroin and that manager has to take full responsibility if heroin dignity damaged in her family by erotic movie and there are some rules.

Rules.

01. Heroin manager should not present while making erotic movie bcoz heroin feels shy and cant give her natural performance during the shoot if that happens we have to reshoot the entire movie again and we don't pay for reshoot.

02. medicine which we giving to heroin will not do any harm to her health and body this will guaranty from producer.

03. production will never sell this erotic movie in heroin birth and living country so 99 percent no chance of damage for her dignity and 1 percent risk manager has to take.

04. production company and co actor will never share or leak heroin personal details photos and numbers to any person. 

05. in erotic movie we share every small detail of heroin like real name age married or not how many kids and did she have any affaire before or after marriage also her every body detail we will share.

06. hero or heroin should not use any condom or lotion on there pvt sex parts while mating each other. 

07. hero have all rights on heroin body during movie shooting and he can enter his dick in heroin 3 holes mouth pussy and ass and production company will not allow hero to do any misbehave with heroin after shooting complete we dont interfere in heroin life after shooting complete and heroin safety is our first priority.

08. if heroin have own house and manager agree to make erotic movie at heroin own house P company will pay 15000 extra to manager for using heroin house for shooting and we also show heroin real house in erotic movie without address, if heroin dont have own house we will shoot at our farm house of P company free of cost, if manager dont agree for shooting in heroin own house we will cut 25000 from heroin remuneration for maintenance of farm house. 

09. after hero done fucking heroin in erotic movie heroin pussy and ass hole will loose there tightness and bcome unfuckable for heroin hubby or lover, if they have small cocks then hero, and heroin pussy and ass hole gain tightness after one or two weeks.

10. hero will unload his sperm in heroin 3 holes and we give pill for not getting pregnant in any rare case if heroin bcome pregnant by hero who acted with her in erotic movie hero will not responsible for that pregnancy bcoz we give kill active sperms pill to hero during shooting and we give unwanted pregnancy pill to heroin after shooting complete. 

Note: till now this type of case not happened with us if any rare case happens in feature and heroin bcome pregnant by our hero, heroin manager should take care of that issue and done aborted for that we pay 50000 amount extra this is valid for only 30 days only, if heroin do sex in these 30 days with hubby or other person or get pregnant after 30 days we don't pay. and we will give one copy of heroin erotic movie to manager as good will if he ask us example: please give my mother,siter,wife etc erotic movie to me.

Please sign down here if u agree our agreement

...... sign blank

Heroin manager Name...... blank

agreement end

after reading this agreement i went to my bedroom and laid on bed took my mobile from charging and turned on cam in mom room she was in deep sleep and she was upside down at bed her bedsheet was not covering now and i can see mother ass shape in good view, when i saw moms ass shape i recalled rajesh offer for her ass and i put my mob at table and joind my hand together like namaste and i started pleading mom again. 

mother u have made me insult again and again in front of rajesh today and make ur own son lost the bet with him bcoz of u and i have lost 7k today please at least make me proud and earn more money by keeping ur ass hole virgin mom please keep ur ass virgin until 2maro like this i worshipped mom by looking at her ass and i get some emotional my eyes was wet at that time and i offed the cam went to sleep.
[+] 6 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Nice update brother...
Like Reply
U are great bro great writing skills
[+] 1 user Likes Xossiy's post
Like Reply
Sunday morning mom came to my room and said wake up raj its 9 am now i had prepared bfast for us come and join with me after taking bath i said yes mom sure i will join u with in 10 min then she went out of my room i remembered that i have to give her pills which rajesh given to me so i got up did freshup where t shirt and short and join bfast.

while eating i was thinking how give pills to mom after our bfast mom went to make tea i am watine for right moment then she came with 2 tea cups one she gave to me while sitting on chair her mon ringed so she kept her tea at dining table and went in side her bedroom and i added those 2 pills in her tea cup and she came with her mob i asked did dad called she said no raj its robot call while taking tea cup and went to watch tv.

after we had our tea i went inside my room and called rajesh and told him that job done ok raj i am coming in 30 mins i said ok and went to tv room site beside mom, after few mins i saw changes on mom face like her eyes was closing but she is open her eyes again then i asked what happend mom are u alright?.

yes raj i am good just my head is paining and sleepy too, then why not take some rest mom after i said that mom went in her room and i am waiting for rajesh while watching tv after 40 mins rajesh called me and said that he was outside of my house then i went out and invited him in house, he asked did seetha is sleeped i said yes, show me her room then we both went inside mother bedroom.

mom was in sleep and she wearing nighty not sleeveless full covered nighty, she was sleeping straight and rajesh was looking mom from face to legs and said wow mother seetha is looking like a natural beauty angel she is hidden gem raj just her face attraction is enough for men by saying this he waking up mom by moving her head by chin and slapping her cheeks lovingly while rajesh doing this mother was slowly opened her eyes and looked us both.

when seetha was awaked she was looking us both but not saying anything to us and she was now sitting on her bed by looking us then rajesh said hi seetha hru. mom said i am fine and looking at me then rajesh asked do u know where are u and who is he and his name by showing me. while looking me mom said he is son raj and i am at my home. when mom saying this my body was shivering by fear.

do u know who am i seetha?. no i dont know u. come with me seetha we sit and talk in living room your son raj will tell u who i am and why am i here come lets go he said then my mom getup from bed and started waling with us, we are in living room and my mom was sitting between both of us rajesh was right side of mom and i am at left.

after that rajesh said raj tell ur mother who i am i and why did i came to ur home. then i introduced rajesh as my college friend after that i want to tell mom that he will ask u some personal Q but these words are not coming from my mouth due to fear i signaled rajesh that i cant tell.
Like Reply
beautiful update...

eagerly waiting for nxt update...
[+] 1 user Likes 1234rocket's post
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
And great update also
Like Reply
Nice update bro...
Like Reply
Pls update soon
[+] 1 user Likes Masteringmaster143's post
Like Reply
after understand my condition rajesh said i came to ur home first time u did not asked for even water seetha is this way u treat ur guest?. mom said sorry i will get u tea and she get up and started walking to kitchen her ass was moving when she was walking then rajesh called mom seetha. she looked us by just turning her head. walk slowly seetha other wise your cotton pillows will fall down from under ur nighty by saying this rajesh pointed his finger at mothers ass and said i think u not wearing panty too so walk slowly.

when he said that now i am in more fear and my body was sweating i dont know how will mom react to him i think even my dad didn't said like this to her when i am present with them but now rajesh was directly saying to mom what will happen now i think my mom will kill me for making this type friend?.

even my heart was beating fast i think making friendship with rajesh will definitely BP will come to me freely as a bad will but u know what my mom said. my cotton pillow are not that loose for fall down from under my nighty even i don't ware panty they don't fall they stick like this and given a small smile with her lips then she turned her head towards kitchen and now started walking even faster then b4 maybe mom want to show that they don't fall even she walk fast maybe i think.

after mom went inside kitchen rajesh asked what happened raj why are you not telling her truth. how can i say that what she is think if i told truth to her she will kill me rajesh. did u fgot that u given her pills and u know what that pills called. i said no u didn't told me abt that.

that pills called as Miracle u know what miracle it do if any one taken 1 pill they will get mild head pain and sleepiness in 5 to 10 min after they sleep that pill freeze there mind at last conservation they did b4 sleep and one pill works for 5 hrs after that 5 hrs they bcome normal again even in that freeze they dont forget there past life.

example u have given ur mom seetha that 2 pill after taking that she got mild head pain and she sleeped now her mind will be in freeze for 10 hrs she dont remember what happened in this 10 hrs and she will remember all her life details like her family relatives etc who ever she know she remember them all and she will listen only to you raj bcoz she saw u when she woke up.

after rajesh said that, so in one word my mother seetha is a human robot now and i am her controller for 10 hrs right?. yes raj u got my point ur mom will say and do what every you ask and remember if u do any nasty things with ur mom after 10 hrs maybe ur mom will kick ur balls heheheh so stop doing nasty things after 1 hr  b4 i mean from 9 hrs. i dont do any nasty things with my mom and what should i tell mom if she ask abt that 10 hrs?. what ever u say she has to believe it and u can say true if u have steel balls hahaha. then i said no i dont have. u dont have balls raj?. i have balls but not steel one i said in angry.

then mom came and given us both tea and she also have one with us after that i said mom my frnd is a producer of ee..ee e. erotic movies and he want You as his new heroin he will give u good remuneration to me if u give him details he ask and asked will act in erotic movie mom?. yes raj i will act if u want me to act and turned her head towards rajesh and said ask what u want to ask rajesh.

rajesh now started asking my mother decent Q like name age etc and slowly turned into un decent Q like started with sizes and ended with affair at last and he asked that seetha who did u imagined last night while fingering?. when he asked that mom  looking at me now and not talking then he asked wow u imagind your own son seetha?.
[+] 8 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
then mom said big no i didn't dreamed my son. then who is that lucky fellow seetha. mother looking again at me and downed her head and said she was imaginated my collage principal in her dream. wow seetha super i think u sleeped with him for Ur son grades right?. 

i dont know what to write here when i heard that my mother seetha imagined sex with my collage principal Mukesh kumar age 42 i am leaving it blank u can imagine what u want but why she imaginated him and i can tell that there is no need to sleep mom with principal bcoz i get good grades every time i am good student with high marks so if she did sleep there will be a another reason and i am eager to hear that what mom will say.

rajesh i told u that i have no affairs and body relation with any one so i did not sleeped with my sons principal. then why did u imagined him seetha?. once i went collage to pay fees for my son at that time his principal saw me and invited me to his chamber. after paying fee i went inside his chamber.

he said come seetha madam pls take ur seat i sit in chair and there is a big table between us both and he started talking abt my son like ur son raj is a good student of our collage he is clever student and praising my son for some time then my mob was ringed i took mob my hubby was calling at that time after talking with my hubby i cut the call and hold that mob in my hands and talking with principal.

after 5mins one whatapp message was came from my mother so i opened the WhatsApp and read the message which my mom sent to me and typing replay while talking to principal, after i send msg my finger accidentally touched WhatsApp cam amd cam was opened and i was in shock bcoz raj collage principal was masturbathing while he talking with me, i was watching that in mob screen and dont know what to do and how to react i want to get out from there so i thinked something and sent call me message to my hubby.

hubby called me in just after i sent message and i said sir my hubby is calling me to come home we have to attend some function i have to leave now sir then he said ok seetha u can go if u have time some other day please come i have to tell how good ur son in studies while he saying that i went out by saying just ok bcoz i know what he will do while pricing my son and i never visited to collage after that incident.
[+] 7 users Like sashi_bond's post
Like Reply
Bro don't take his son in hero cast .a 40 year guy is perfect for her
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Superb updates
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
nice neetha so u have feelings on ur son principal?. no i don't have any feelings on him i am loyal to my hubby. then why u imagine him yesterday and when that incident happened?. that incident happen 6 months ago and i did not imagine him willingly it came suddenly in my mind. do u liked principal dick neetha?. no i didn't liked that. why neetha?. its soo big and fat like black snake i even thought that was a snake at the time when i saw that first.

i was scary too at that time and it made my pussy wet by seeing only and it came into my mind suddenly last night. how much big it was neetha do u know his size?. no i dont know his size but its big i can say that. compare that principal dick with ur hubby cock who's cock is smaller u think. i think rajesh want to ditch me again thats why he ask q in reverse. 

my mom said my hubby. then rajesh said to me 7+5 get me 12k now then i remember he said that will u belive if ur mother neetha told u who fucked her in dream of her basted he still remember that bet and i went inside of my room and get money given to him but he not taken money from my hand and said i dont touch money directly raj keep that money in-between ur mothers boobs i will take it from there and also said to mom to open her nighty buttons.

my mother neetha has opened one by one botton after 4 buttons opend we saw that now mom white melons was locked in her black bra and i keeped that 12000 in-between her boobies. 
[Image: 1.jpg]

now rajesh has taken money from her boobs and keepd in his pocket while he doing that my mom was laughing. why are u laughing neetha can i know?. she said till now only deposit has done in my boobs bank first time someone withdrawing from my boobs bank even my hubby do only deposit hahaha mom laughing when she say that and rajesh also laughing.

i was getting angry on moms behavior and thinking that miracle pill feezed her mind and opened lock of her slutiness i was in real anger anytime about to bust then rajesh asked mom that her ass hole is virgin?. i was in full messed up mind and now i think no she is not virgin from back. 

then my mother neetha said yes i am virgin from back that word from my mother neetha made all my anger gone away my worshipped worked yess now i get 5l for her wow, now my messed up mind bcame normal again, happiness increased in my heart and given one kiss on my mother right cheek and said thanks mom i love you. by seeing this rajesh said wow mothers virgin ass make son raj sentimental we 3 laughed when he said that (this is the chill moment of the story).

after that i asked did u get the money rajesh?. why so hurry raj u dont want to earn more? sticked at just 5l?. what do u mean by more? i asked egarly. see raj my dad and i did many movies till now but never seen married beauty virgin ass angle like ur mother and ur mother is 100 percent virgin from back and 50 percent virgin from front at 36 age u know if i share this info to my distributor they will buy ur mother neethas erotic movie like hot cake.

i said i dont get u rajesh ?. ok i will tell u in simple English no confusion did u read agreement raj? i said yes. then he said as per ur mother info she is 1.5 married virgin women at 36 age and we share heroin all real info in her erotic movie and after knowing that ur mother is 1.5 virgin at 36 age audience will die to see her erotic movie to know who is that hero open ur mothers seals at her 36 age which ur father not did till now, think how much excited audience to see that some unknown men come to ur home and open seals of neetha married and mother of college kid and 1.5 virgin at 36 age.   

i said that audience will get dickbumps like goosebumps while watching it in tv or mob. raj i think in theaters i mean that public will see ur mother action at 70mm 4k screen and hear her screams in 7.1 Dolby atmos. are u serious or mad i asked him. i am serious raj and this is the only way for heroin dignity dont get damaged mobile and internet will spread her vdo to our country do u want to take that risk?. no i dont take that kind risk and what about new offer i asked and while we both doing this chit chat my mother was just looking us both and silent.

rajesh said i bid ur mother erotic movie and lets see how much she will earn in bidding and i will give u 50 percent share and i don't give this type offer to any one but i saw my self in u raj that's why i am giving this offer and i need u type friend. i thinked and say yes to him then he send one pic of my mother along with her all details to distributors and started bidding at 50000 per movie and said to me that lets see raj how much it goes in 2 hrs and how may copies each one buy i will leave now and come with amount after bidding complete.

i said ok to him and he said i will also tell hero to come here and do some chit chat with ur mom after telling this he said look neetha don't let hero catch ur boobs be careful with him while chit chatting and ur son will keep one eye on hero hands another one on ur boobs then i said ok i will keep my eyes on both then ok raj i will call u when hero come at ur home also he say that go and take some rest neetha, i will send lunch with hero dont make her do cooking raj bcoz neetha body will week for fucking hahaha then he went out from my home.

it was 11.30 am when he went and mother was in her room i was watching tv and waiting for hero one hour spent just like that at 12. 30 pm rajesh called and said raj i told ur address to hero he will come in 30 min and i will also join u at 3pm i said ok then he asked raj where do we shoot movie are u agree to shoot in ur home?. i said we shoot in ur farm house then he said ok raj no issue and i will cut 25k from ur mom amount i said ok then we both cut the call.
Like Reply