Adultery A husband's mistake
Super
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for update bro
Don't make cuckold story or instead u can make it cheating story then only many adventures can happen.
Or can make mutual understanding between husband and wife.
Sukanya should take the lead always but vimal or someone should not blackmail her.
Or you can plan a trip for raghava and sukanya. And raghav will ask her to exhibit or become naked infront of others once they left the pair can spend awesome time.
Make sukanya naked at resort and raghav push her outside and give a task to bring something from some place. U can make more scenes bro
Outside home no one knows about them. So they can do more adventures.
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545-page-29.html

आपकी फेवरेट कहानी का नया अपडेट आ गया है कृपया कमेंट सेक्शन में जाकर डिटेल में विवरण दीजिएगा.....

जिन्होंने मेरी कहानी नहीं पड़ी उनको मैं आग्रह करूंगा कि वह पहले पढ़ने से पड़े....

Your favourite and internet most detailed long cuckold besed interfaith story is updated.... if you haven't read it I will request you to read it from the first page
Like Reply
You can add titfuck with Sukanya by vimal pleasure her by ass licking, pussy licking, In that way you can stimulate Sukanya to explore new dimensions of sex which she won't get from her husband. Make her hornier, In that way Sukanya will easily fall into the trap forgetting her foolish husband which will be more exciting to read.
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
No it is getting bored if it is vimal.
Like Reply
Come back bro
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Rahulishere, now became Rahul is where???
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Been some time.....looking forward to the next update
Like Reply
Anyone up for roleplay for this story!! Pls ping me here

Sanchita 28 F
Like Reply
(23-06-2024, 10:16 PM)Sanchita Wrote: Anyone up for roleplay for this story!! Pls ping me here

Sanchita 28 F

I'm interested
Like Reply
Looks like author is out of ideas. I think update will come in Friday or weekends.
Like Reply
Sorry guys. I had to travel to onsite urgently at short notice and I have no access to other sites on client network. Just back today. Thought of updating you guys. Will try to share an update this weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
(26-06-2024, 01:41 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Sorry guys. I had to travel to onsite urgently at short notice and I have no access to other sites on client network. Just back today. Thought of updating you guys. Will try to share an update this weekend.

Relieved to know that this story is not going to be incomplete indefinitely
Like Reply
(26-06-2024, 01:41 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Sorry guys. I had to travel to onsite urgently at short notice and I have no access to other sites on client network. Just back today. Thought of updating you guys. Will try to share an update this weekend.

Eagerly waiting for the update, Add regular towel episode Give Sukanya so much pleasure by Vimal and friends like Titfuck, Pussy licking, Tonguefucking of navel,Anal, Doggy, facefuck etc along with somebody sucking and mauling her boobs, So that her guilty feeling disappear and she enjoy cheating her foolish husband.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
I thank all those who followed the story and understood my situation that I have a full time job and I can only write in my spare time. Thank you for understanding that I have other commitments too. Others please try to understand that I'm trying my best to squeeze some time to write. I understand that you comments like that because you need updates. Let me set a benchmark. I shall try to post one update every week.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Sukanya was sadly sitting in the hall. 

[Image: affeab89a6d3bf32f3883596ab125110.jpg]

She looked like she was fighting a storm. She recalled all the incidents that had happened. She always regretted missing the real fun moments in her college. Whenever she would hear her friends narrate their fun trips and jolly moments, she always imagined herself in their place, but she never dared try any experience due to her strict upbringing. She wanted to taste the experience, but she knew she couldn’t have it fulfilled by her husband. When she came in acquaintance with Vimal who reminded her of her college life, she had a spark. But she never imagined she would go this far with him. But since her husband was cool, she dared to venture into the forbidden zone. Then she never realized how dangerous it could be. In the heat of the moment, she failed to realize the potential dangers. She found bliss in his company and she loved it. She even did a few things she would never have done in her right sense. But the incident in the kitchen was a wake up call for her. She realized what dangers giving confidence to Vimal could lead to. She was terrified by his brazen approach. Why would he care? What does he have to lose? It was she who had everything to lose. She was in a dilemma. She picked her phone and picked her husband’s number, but then again, she thought against calling him. She was really not sure how to explain the situation to him. Moreover, he would possibly be in a war room and it could disturb him. But then again, she had none to speak to. She picked the phone again and then again decided against it. She kept doing it. When she dropped the phone again, the phone suddenly rang and it scared her. She saw that it was her husband calling. She was so glad, but she did not know what to speak.
Her husband: Hey darling. How are you doing?
Sukanya: I… I’m fine. How are you?
Her husband: I’m not fine. I miss you a lot.
Sukanya: I can’t explain how much I miss you.
Her husband: I know baby. Don’t worry, I’ll be there in 5 days.
She was shocked when he said 5 days. She had tears in her eyes, but she did not let him know it.
Sukanya: I know you should be so much held up in the job, but try to come as soon as possible.
Her husband: I will try my best dear.
Sukanya: I’ll be waiting for you.
Her husband: Is everything fine?
Sukanya: Wh… Why do you ask?
Her husband: Just casually. I’m not there to take care of you. I feel guilty.
Sukanya: Please don’t feel that way. You don’t think about anything. Just focus on your work and get it done as soon as possible.
Her husband: Sure baby. Ok, I got to go. Catch you up soon. You take care of yourself.
Sukanya: You take care. Bye.
As soon as she ended the call, she let the tears fall uninhibited. As she brooded over the situation, her phone beeped with a WhatsApp notification. It was from Vimal. She had a disgusted expression on her face.

[Image: 6bb13758e9e21a14708e7eb485c5ae9d.jpg]

Vimal: I’m really really sorry.
She read the message and kept it down without a response. She received another message.
Vimal: I was so immersed in your beauty that I lost my sense.
She read the message but she didn’t respond.
Vimal: I feel like dying when you don’t talk to me.
The trick didn’t work on her. She ignored the message. After a couple of minutes another message.
Vimal: Please give me any punishment, but don’t kill me with your silence.
Vimal: I want to meet you only once.
Vimal: I will not disturb you after that.
Vimal: Please understand. I will keep up my word.
Sukanya read all the messages, but she did not respond. Her phone kept beeping with WhatsApp notification, but she stopped reading his messages. She decided to be firm on her decision.

Meena was screaming at the top of her voice as Vimal kept pounding her. Vimal was venting out all his fury on Meena.
Vimal: That bitch is not responding to my messages.
He was fucking Meena in doggy position. He held her hair and kept slapping her ass hard. He pounded her pussy hard.

[Image: af40db7ced8b44f5326057201eac53e3.gif]

Vimal: How dare that bitch.
He rammed her with all his might. He squeezed her boobs hard and leaned on her back as he continued fucking her. He was approaching his climax.
Vimal: I… will… teach… her… a lesson!
He said in broken sentence as he dumped his cum in her pussy. He withdrew his cock from her pussy and she fell forward on the bed tiredly as it was the third round at a single stretch. She was breathing hard as she was sweating profusely. Vimal took out a cigarette and smoked it sitting beside her. She was struggling to find her breath. He took a deep puff and blew the smoke on her face. She suffocated for breath as he did that. She immediately got up and grabbed the jug of water beside the bedside table. She poured the water in her mouth spilling most of it over her as she gulped as much as she could get. Vimal laughed at her act. Meena looked at him thinking ‘What a sadist you are?’. Vimal looked at her.
Vimal: I know what you are thinking.
He again laughed irritably.
Vimal: Whatever you think, you can’t change anything. You have to obey me.
He took a puff from the cigarette and threw it at her. She moved away just in time. He blew the smoke out and got up from the bed. He picked his dress and casually started wearing them.
Vimal: You wear your dress and get ready. You have a task.
Meena knew what he meant. She hesitantly went to take his dress thrown all over the floor.
Vimal: You have time only till I wear my dress. Then I’ll open the door. After that you’ll come with me with whatever you will be wearing by then.
Saying this he gave an evil grin. Meena immediately started running all over the room picking her dress. She first found her petticoat. She Struggle to get into it. She was also looking at Vimal who was quickly wearing his pant. She slipped into the petticoat and randomly tied the know. By this time Vimal had already worn his pant and took his t-shirt. It only took three seconds for him to skip on his t-shirt. Meanwhile Meena found her saree and blouse. She rushed and took them in her hands. By then he went to the door and without a warning opened the door. She held her saree and blouse and stood topless when the door was opened. There were couple of boys in their early twenties who got a glimpse of her well-shaped boobs standing proudly. They fixed their gaze on her boobs and gave a whistle. She felt ashamed and quickly wore her blouse without a bra and wrapped the saree in a haste as she walked to the door.
Vimal: You don’t want to wear your bra and panty?
He said so that the boys can hear it. They grabbed their cocks as they gawked at her without shame. They stared at her blouse which did not have all the hooked put. She put them one by one as she came out. She avoided meeting their gaze. Vimal grabbed her by my waist and pulled her closer to him as he saw the boys. They gave him an appreciative look. They complimented him for finding such a hot whore. He smiled at them. As they crossed them, he deliberately slapped her ass hard and squeezed them so that the boys can watch. As they waited for the lift, it arrived. As they were about to get it, the boys also got it to try their luck. Vimal smiled at them and they smiled back. She felt so uncomfortable. As soon as the lift door closed, he pushed her onto them. They could not believe their luck. They grabbed her with both their hands and started squeezing her with all their might. One boy held her boobs and the other one raised her petticoat and slapped her naked ass. He pinched and squeezed her ass. Meanwhile the other guy pinched her nipple and kissed her lips. He used both his hands to squeeze her boobs as she struggled to free herself from them, but they were stronger than her. The boy stopped kissing and moved to her boob and bit her nipple. All this happened with a few seconds. Just then the lift beeped alerting the arrival of the floor. They immediately moved away. She gathered her breath. She was thankful that they had the decency to at least maintain some decorum in public to which Vimal was a contrast. He is cheaper than the uneducated guys. She bowed down her head with a film of tear in her eyes. She rushed away to the parking lot where Pooja was waiting with Rohan.
Pooja: Had fun? (She asked Meena)
Meena stared at her angrily. Pooja was scared for a second, but again laughed at her.
Vimal: She had fun and few others also had fun.
Pooja: What do you mean, you pervert?
Vimal: I’ll tell you later. I have to leave immediately.
Pooja handed over Rohan to Meena and she got out of the car. As Vimal sat in the car with Meena in the rear seat, Pooja took her scooter and drove away.
As Vimal drove the car in silence running a few things in his mind, he looked at the rear mirror and found Meena cuddling Rohan.
Vimal: He’s going to be fine. You just get ready to do what I said.
She kept silent without speaking anything.
Vimal: You know what to do right?
[+] 7 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply