Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Small but sexy update. Continue soon whether it is a dream ? Want to know .Please come fast ji
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It looks like you are developing a new situational humiliation story keep going
Like Reply
DHAWALE'S GYM FRIENDS PARTY @ OUR HOME

Dhawale Pehelwaan (bodybuilder) had invited all his friends at our home to host a party on conquering Richa and taking revenge on me. He was now fit and fine, his leg had recovered from the accident. Now he could walk run and most importantly fuck my wife with his mates. They included Kaustubh, Rushabh, Varun, Hemant. Soon the party was in full swing. After dinner, most of the men were playing Rummy. One or two, who had no interest in cards, was spending time talking with Richa. And when I say talking, they were on the couch, making out. I was busy, serving drinks and small snacks. I saw one of them take my wife to one of the rooms. I pretended to ignore it, and the noises soon emerging from that room, and went back to the cards table.

About an hour into the game, suddenly Mr. Dhawale stood up. All of a sudden, all activities stopped. Everyone looked at him expectantly.

"Where is Richa?" He turned to me and asked.

"Er ... I think she is in the kitchen, Sir." I mumbled. Richa had just returned into the main room and had gone to the kitchen, probably to adjust her clothing and makeup after the latest round with whoever had fucked her.

"Call her." Mr. Dhawale ordered.

A brief moment later Richa entered the living room. When she saw all of us staring at her, in a circle, a sudden look of fear came over my beautiful wife's lovely face. Mr. Dhawale had her stand before all the guests and then he told her to strip.

"I want you out of that dress, Richa." Mr. Dhawale ordered. "Strip ... NOW."

Richa was almost in tears as she looked first to me, then to my trainer, hoping for some kind of help from the plight she now found herself faced with.

"Mr. Dhawale ... Sirjee ... please ..." She begged. "Please, not in front of everyone else. Please."

my trainer calmly raised a hand.

SLAP!

"I don't like being disobeyed, Richa." He stated with great composure.

"Sirjee, please." Richa begged. "You know I am ready to do ..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

As my trainer clouted my wife, I saw a few of the attendees cast a glance at me, to see how I would react, or whether I would defend my Richa. I remained rooted to the spot, my eyes cast downwards in shame, unable to take any action. I heard a few scoffs and some sneers.

"Richa, Richa, Richa." my trainer sighed. "Do you want even more punishment, after what you went through this morning. Everyone here knows about you and me, and everyone here not only wants to see you fucked right now, but will also get to fuck you later in the evening. Some have already done so. So, I suggest you get busy, you bitch, or else do you want everyone here to pounce on you right now?"

"No ... no," My wife answered, her head lowered, now seemingly resigned to her fate. "I will do it myself, Sirjee."

We all watched as my luscious wife began to remove her clothing, slowly and with shame. First off came the sari, followed by the blouse, and then the petticoat. Then off came the bra, and the final piece to come off was her panties. Some who had not been with her yet gasped slightly to see the red streaks on her buttocks and thighs. It was obvious she had been caned and spanked recently. If there was any doubt as to my inability to protect my wife from Mr. Dhawale, they must have been gone by now.

My cock was as hard as it ever been when Richa's inviting cunt hairs came into view. It was a sight for sore eyes to see Richa standing there, humiliated, teary eyed, stark naked. All eyes were on her large, perfect tits, and the pink pert nipples looked already hard to me.

Maybe she really did like being used like this, I realized, as Mr. Dhawale rose from the sofa and went to where Richa stood like a waiting doll before him. She tried to cover herself as best she could, but she only had two arms and so much of her was exposed. I could hear all the people talking about her, standing there naked and my embarrassment was even more intense as I heard some discuss openly what a cuckold I was.

"Richa ... if I wanted you to cover up, I would have let you keep your clothes on." Mr. Dhawale remarked drily. "Now show everybody what you got, you bitch. Put your hands at your sides and give everybody a good look."

Everyone in the room was now laughing. It was clear that within this elite circle, this type of humiliation was common. I wondered how many other couple, and other men's wives, had to go through similar humiliation with Mr. Dhawale and his friends. Everyone in the gathering of people who watched her humiliation was excited by what was happening to my wife. I could see several of our guests sport an erection.

my trainer then walked up to my wife.

He swept her into his massive arms, and she just stood there helplessly as he fondled her ass, then her lush breasts. We all watched. We could all do nothing but watch. We all could hear her begin to moan, sigh and gasp aloud as Mr. Dhawale touched her almost everywhere. He kissed my wife long and deep, and that had her panting loudly. She was gasping for air by the time Mr. Dhawale was done kissing her. Then he ordered her to her knees.

SLAP!

SLAP!

He slapped her a few times, hard. Red streaks appeared on her rosy cheeks. Once again a few looks glanced my way, and I heard some derisive laughter and chuckle sounds.

"Undo my belt and get my cock out, bitch," Mr. Dhawale demanded, and she meekly obeyed.

Mr. Dhawale let his pants fall about his ankles and Richa tugged down his boxer shorts until they too were around his ankles. My. Dhawale's huge monster cock came into view. Even though I had seen this scene before, I still watched in awe as Richa closed her eyes and that massive black prick began to slide its way inside the confines of her sexy mouth.

My wife was greedily consuming almost the entire length of his oversized dark dick and the fingers of both her hands were playing fondly with his extremely large balls. Mr. Dhawale had one hand of his holding her head in place, though I doubted she would try to get away from that humongous shaft, and his other hand rested on his hip as he looked down and watched her suck him off. After just a few minutes of this, Mr. Dhawale pulled backwards and withdrew his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him, as if waiting for his next command, and it soon came. He ordered her to get on the sofa, face him and spread her legs, and she did so swiftly and shamelessly. We all watched eagerly as Mr. Dhawale mounted her and rammed his giant fuck pole up her wet cunt. Everyone at this party knew I had done something to make my trainer mad. So, he was now going to fuck my wife in front of everyone just to show everyone who was the boss.

Mr. Dhawale's cock slid into my wife's pussy a little easier than I thought it would, mostly because Richa was obviously very moist by now after the cock-sucking she'd done. Mr. Dhawale was thrusting in and out of her like a wild man, and Richa was moaning in obvious delight as his rod penetrated her like a well lubed piston. Her pretty clad legs were wrapped tightly around Mr. Dhawale's backside, and her arms were flaying wildly as he fucked her relentlessly and with skill that only he had.

"Oh ... OOOOOOOH ... ooooh... Sirjee ..." My wife was moaning. Mr. Dhawale began to thrust in earnest, and my wife started to slowly move her hips in unison to his thrusts. Mr. Dhawale raised his hand again and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

To which Richa just moaned still more, and still louder, as Mr. Dhawale continued fucking her beautiful cunt with even more gusto.

I figured Richa had climaxed more than three times while Mr. Dhawale was fucking her. Each time that she screamed out in a voice that was unlike her own, I knew she was experiencing still another orgasm. Again, I counted more than three.

When Mr. Dhawale finally emptied his load of fuck juice deep in Richa's womb, he groaned like a wounded bear. Then he collapsed on top of her. Her own body was still shaking, almost violently, as she lay beneath him, attempting to catch her breath after the torrid fucking she had received. I just stood by, next to where they lay, and stared at them. I didn't know what else to do. Neither did anyone else. We all just stood there, watching the intense scene in front of us.

Mr. Dhawale began to rise a few moments later, and I could hear a distinct popping, squishing sound as his fat cock left the confines of Richa's well-fucked cunt hole. As Mr. Dhawale brought himself to his feet, I couldn't help but fix my eyes on Richa's cum soaked pussy region. Cum was everywhere in that area, and also on the expensive sofa. Mr. Dhawale sat on the edge of the sofa, leaving his slavegirl - my wife - to rest on her back on the sofa. He looked up at me.

"Well, Bharat, my boy," He smirked, "did you enjoy the show?"

Everyone laughed out loud. It was one of the most humiliating sounds I had ever heard.

I was sent for more drinks. By the time I returned, kaustubh had Richa on her feet. He grabbed his drink from me, as well as the glass of wine Richa was drinking. He then followed my naked wife's jiggling butt cheeks as she crossed the living room and headed to the stairs.

When they came back down, some twenty minutes later, Rushabh stood up. I saw him go towards Richa.

"Come," he told her, wrapping an arm around her waist. They walked towards the servants' bedroom. The room where I was staying nowadays.

"Where are they going?" I turned to Mr. Dhawale and asked. "That's ... that's where I am staying."

"Oh." Mr. Dhawale poured a drink and chuckled. "I thought they would be more comfortable having sex in a bed rather than a sofa. And he didn't want to do it on the bed in the master bedroom, so your room it was."

kaustubh, Varun, Mr. Dhawale and I sat in the living room, drinking. Few others were playing poker. I had watched as my wife was led by Rushabh to my room, and then the door shut. That room was merely a few steps away from the living room. As we sat, drinking, and Mr. Dhawale and kaustubh talking about some business strategy, I heard the bed frame starting to squeak.

"He's a monster in bed." Mr. Dhawale remarked. "We have shared many a married woman between us. These wives - they always love to please. When we are done with them, they are a mess. They never go back to their husbands. Come Bharat, join the game. Let's play some poker."

kaustubh found another deck of cards, shuffled and dealt them out. There were now two games of poker going on. My hands held my cards, I was playing, but my mind was elsewhere. I was listening to the sounds coming from the room.

Richa's moans were loud and audible now. I wondered what exactly was happening inside. In the meantime I had actually won a couple of hands, but I was not even concentrating on that. Suddenly Richa's moans stopped. What was happening?

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

The noises coming were now unmistakable. Rushabh was spanking my wife. I could hear some soft noises, no doubt Richa whimpering in pain as her poor buttocks was being beaten, again, and again.

"Your turn." kaustubh suddenly remarked. I realized it was my turn to play. I looked at my cards and folded. There was no way I could win this hand.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Suddenly there was silence again. I badly wanted to get up and see what was happening, but I couldn't.

A warm humiliation came over me as I heard the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs. Rushabh was fucking her now. My wife Richa was being penetrated by this man.

"AAAAHHHH!" Came the loud screams of my wife Richa as the bed frame began to hit the wall. "OOOOOOH!"

We had all stopped playing our game now as all of us listened to the shameful noises being uttered by my wife.

"AAAAH! Harder! OOOOOH YES! YES!"

The sounds of the bed and Richa's loud grunts and guttural noises of her orgasm continued, until we could almost feel the bed shudder as Rushabh reached his climax. He was no doubt now pumping huge amounts of semen into my wife's innermost folds. I could hear Richa utter a loud sigh as her own orgasm subsided.

"This is probably the end for you, man." Varun looked at me and tauned. "You have been cucked by superior men. Your wife will never ever see you as a real man again."

I couldn't say anything, and just glanced at the floor in shame.

A few minutes later, when Rushabh was done with her, the door opened and he emerged. He was pulling up his trousers and straightening his shirt.

"What an ass that was." Rushabh was mumbling, as he finished dressing. I remembered Hemant's warning on how Rushabh liked to fuck women in the ass with his big cock.

"My turn." Varun said, standing up. "I think I need a blowjob for luck. Here, Rushabh, take over my cards."

As Varun stood up, he glanced at me.

"Cuck." He smirked at me. "If you want to watch, come. Stand outside the room and don't make a noise."

"Yes, Sir."

"We heard you don't fuck her right. Tonight, you will learn."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

I meekly put my cards on the table and stood up and followed him towards the bedroom. I stood outside as he went in. After a minute, I peered in.

Richa was naked, of course, and kneeling on the floor as Varun remained standing. His pants and underwear were at his ankles, and his big monstrous cock glistening with my wife's saliva. He was getting harder and harder.

"I could kneel here and suck your cock forever, Sir." I heard my wife say.

I watched Richa play with and then put Varun's cock in her mouth. I had to admire how gentle and playful my wife was with his cock, touching it in a sensuous manner, knowing that this giant beast will soon be slamming down her throat. The excitement in my wife's face was humiliatingly obvious.

Richa noticed me standing the doorway, as Varun started to violently fuck her mouth. I could just stand and watch, knowing he was reaching places in my wife's throat that I could never reach.

Even as she continued licking and sucking at his cock, and he was increasingly holding on to her hair in a rough manner, Richa gave me a small grin, before turning her attention back to Varun. The man's face indicated he was close to cumming, and he was barely able to control himself. My wife, who liked to give head for a long time, realized this, and flicked a finger or two on his scrotum.

"Please give me your cum, Sir." She requested.

It was enough to trigger Varun.

With a grunt, the man busted in my wife's mouth. He continued to erupt, holding on firmly to her hair and patting her cheek as he emptied himself in Richa's throat.

"Oh, that was something!" Varun grunted, as he pulled out. He noticed me watching, and gave an evil grin.

"Enjoyed that, cuck?" He snorted. "Your wife gives good head."

"Er ... yes, Sir." I mumbled.

"Your wife loves to be slapped, collared, dominated, and fucked." He taunted. "Just not by you."

As Richa stood up, more cum dribbled down from the side of her mouth. Both of them sniggered at me as they watched me watch them.

"Sir." My wife moaned. "You have fucked me more times in the last few months than my husband! When are you going to fuck me tonight?"

"Soon. I am going to fuck you soon." Varun announced, and then turned to me. "Once I recover slightly. When I do that, you Bharat are welcome to stand outside the bedroom and listen, cuck."

"Er ... thank you, Sir."

"I know she is your wife and all but believe me when I say her cunt is ours." He continued to taunt me. "You are good for cleanup duties, cuck."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You don't know what to do with her." Varun continued to mock me. "This is why it's good you are letting real men take over, and letting her pussy experience some fat, mature cocks.

I noticed a naked Richa go back to the living room, and soon I watched as she and kaustubh walked back up the stairs, this time to the master bedroom. I wasn't playing cards anymore, but just standing there, watching the on goings. I had lost track of how many times she had been fucked tonight, and with whom. I knew the guys were keeping some sort of score between them, but watching Richa's proud glow, it was clear that she was the real winner.

Now I understood why my wife had initially decided against pursuing sexual freedom within our marriage. For the longest time she had tried to remain faithful to me. Even after Gaurav, it was I who sort of nudged her to have an affair with Ramu. And even after that, it was I who had to coax her into this lifestyle.

My wife demurred in pursuing her sexual freedom for a reason. My cuckold fetish was always enticing to her. But she feared nights like tonight. She feared letting loose, unleashing those sexual demons that can overtake her, rendering her helpless as cock after cock was stuffed inside her.

Why, oh why did I push for this? Deep inside, I knew the reason, but I still wondered. It might be inevitable, but I knew being her cuck was my path to happiness and even for her. We both needed this. For now.

Not to say I hadn't been warned. Even Richa herself had warned me. Even before she took our old neighbour Nagarkar to bed. Not that I wasn't prepared when I hadn't seen her and Imran have sex. The way those men satisfied my wife, the wanton way she lusted for their cock, and how manfully and aggressively they treated her, and how submissive she was to them! Men crave woman like my wife in bed. For someone like me, cuckoldry was my path, and for someone like Richa, being a slut and a hot wife was her destiny. At least for now.

I watched now as Richa, and then kaustubh, emerged from the room, after almost half an hour of fucking. The sex must have been good, judging by her moans that the whole house could hear. They both emerged from the bedroom beaming. She just couldn't stop smiling. kaustubh was putting on his pants, and my wife was still naked, standing there shamelessly as she watched kaustubh get dressed. She kissed him before he joined the game. Richa, however, had no time to relax, as Rushabh approached her again, grabbing her by the buttocks. I heard Richa scream gleefully, even as Rushabh smacked her on her caboose before they went inside the bedroom.

Knowing Rushabh, he was probably going to again fuck Richa in the ass. For a second how I wished it was me in there, pounding in and out of my wife's tight hole ... although I must admit, I don't think she would have enjoyed it as much with my little cock. I walked to the edge of the bedroom and tried to peer in. They hadn't fully shut the door so I could see inside in the shadows, given that the light was switched off.

Rushabh was indeed fucking my wife in the ass. Richa was gamely trying to hand on, even as Rushabh fucked her faster and faster, shaking the bed back and forth into wall, sending my wife's tits flying. His legs slapped into my wife's big ass cheeks again and again, making them and her thighs jiggle with each thrust. White froth began to form on Rushabh's cock and around Richa's pussy as the speed of his thrusting began to whip up her pussy juices.

I could see that Richa's hands were stretched out to the side, and she was gripping at the bed sheets, trying to push herself up the get Rushabh's cock even deeper inside her asshole, even as she whimpered and moaned and began to scream, biting down onto her pillow to muffle her cries.

"Fuck, bitch, your ass is so tight." Rushabh grunted, thrusting even faster now, my wife gasping for air and nearly passing out from pure pleasure. I saw Rushabh's balls begin to pull up in his sack, and he gave one last massive thrust into Richa's buttocks, getting his cock as deep into my wife's rectum as he could.

He grunted and twitched as he came deep into my wife's anus. Richa continued to moan and tremble as Rushabh slowly began to slowly pull out his massive slimy cock. As the tip of his cock left my wife's anal orifice, I watched in fascination as a gallon of thick white cum came dribbling out of her buttocks, running down her ass cheeks and onto the bed sheets below.

And so it continued. Until nearly 3 am, one by one, and later in twos and threes and fours, these rich middle-aged men took turns making trips to the master bedroom to fuck and do whatever else they wanted with my wife. Most of the time the door remained shut, and I was unable to witness the debauchery going on inside. Every time the door opened I tried to see more but failed, hearing just a few more moans. I could only imagine what Mr. Dhawale or in fact any of the other men were doing to my wife in that dark room.

Around 3, with only two men and Mr. Dhawale left, I saw the door to the master bedroom open. For the last four hours, my Richa had been in constant action, getting continuously fucked like a pornstar. Imagine a gang of men all in their late 50s and early 60s, acting out their deepest fantasies with a submissive woman in front of her husband. I decided to go in and take a look. Even though the lights were out, the windows had their curtains open, and the brilliant moon cast a pale light inside.

I heard my wife moan again. I heard Mr. Dhawale and Varun breathing heavily. Mr. Dhawale was on top of my wife, and cumming deep inside Richa, while Varun was cumming in her throat. I could see Richa's lips move as she gulped all of his semen down.

Mr. Dhawale finished ejaculating inside her womb and rolled over. Everyone was sweating, and I could see they had all been drinking, and pretty much wasted. Richa was now fully drained of energy. She did not even realize her face, her cheeks, her boobs, her body - they all had cum on it, and bite marks and other red streaks. The room stank of alcohol and sweat and cum. There were stains all over the bed sheets.

Varun stood up. He was still somewhat in his senses.

"Bharat." He boomed. "I have fucked many a slut, but no one is as good as your wife. She's full of naughty kinks. Don't mind ... hahahaha ... but she's going to be our favorite fuck toy for some time, even when she's on the premium gym membership meetings. All premium gym membership meetings meetings will be fun now."

I could only nod.

"You like that big cock, don't you, slut?" He turned to my wife.

"Oh yes, Sir." My wife eagerly nodded. "I am so happy to be your bitch, Sir."

"I know, slut. Deep down, Richa, you knew you always wanted this lifestyle. Someone to fuck you and put you in your place."

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Dhawale asked me to get some water and snacks. The two men then started to walk back towards the living room, not caring the least about their nudity.

When finally, I had to call taxis for the remaining folks, and all the guests finally left, Mr. Dhawale walked up the stairs, went to the master bedroom room and almost shut the door, before he called out at me.

"Cuck! Come up in five minutes. You may come inside and watch." Mr. Dhawale said. He then laughed.

"Isn't that your favourite sex position, cuck?" Mr. Dhawale taunted me. "Standing at the door, watching me fuck your wife?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Good. See you in five minutes. And remember, you need to get naked. Now that it's just us, you don't deserve to wear clothes. Do you understand?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You don't want me to slap or kick you again, do you?"

"Er ... no, Sir."

"Good. Come in 5 minutes."

After five minutes, I entered the master bedroom.

Mr. Dhawale had just stopped fucking my wife's mouth and pulled out his cock. This gave Richa a chance to get a full breath of air. I could see Mr. Dhawale's enormous cock and his big balls swinging in mid-air, dripping with my wife's saliva. As Richa remained kneeling in front of him, Mr. Dhawale calmly raised his hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

He continued to slap my wife, calling her names, and berating her for being a slut, and a shame to all women. I just stood there feebly as he continued to punish and abuse my wife, not daring to intervene. Finally Mr. Dhawale had enough and snapped his fingers.

"Get to bed, slut. And open your legs like the slut that you are." He ordered my wife onto bed and she obeyed without question.

As Richa spread her legs, I could see that fluids were now dripping from her pussy. She was just waiting to fucked. Mr. Dhawale mounted her like a bull mounts a cow and slowly pushed his dripping wet cock into her pussy.

"Ooooooh! Sirjee!!!" My wife screamed in a soft voice, as my trainer continued to plunge into her. He pulled out, and then went in again, deeper the second time. Again and again he repeated until again his cock could go no further. I could see his giant balls, swollen with sperm, swinging between her legs.

"OOOOH MY LOVE!" My wife continued to moan. "I love you, Sirjee! I so want to have your baby, Sirjee! Fill me, my love."

Mr. Dhawale began to pump into her harder after every stroke, his thighs hitting hers causing her ass to ripple with every slapping sound and the bed began to creak as the head thumped off the wall.

Richa was making louder and louder noises now that I am sure were echoing through the house, audible to all -

"Fuck me, Sirjee, fuck me!" Richa was now yelling, even as Mr. Dhawale grabbed her by the hair. "OOOOOH Sirjee!"

He had my wife pinned down, his huge cock deep inside her. Mr. Dhawale now started to grunt as he pounded her harder and harder. It went on for another half hour until eventually my wife let out a squeal like no other.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

Richa had by now cum and squirted her juice all over my trainer's balls and drenched both of their legs which only made the slapping sound louder. my trainer could no longer control himself. A few moments later he too came in her pussy with a loud howl that rang through the house.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YES!!!"

It was always a sight to watch Mr. Dhawale ejaculate into my wife. His ass shook, and in face the whole bed shook as he violently pumped his seed deep into my wife's pussy. When he was finally done, they both collapsed on the bed. Richa rolled over with her legs spread eagled.

"OOOH THANK YOU SIRJEE!" She was still delirious. "Wow, 3rd load in a row, Sirjee! See, I knew you had it in you! I can tell when you're in need to unburden yourself. You can cum in me any time, Sirjee!"

They kissed passionately for some time.

I thought that was it for the night, but my torture wasn't over. I was not allowed to leave but was ordered to and had to stand in that corner - the cuckold's corner - for the next two hours. The sounds are now permanently etched into my brain.

The squeaking of the bed.

The domineering voice of Mr. Dhawale as he hurled insults and names at my wife.

The sound of the head banging against the wall.

The moaning and whimpering of my wife as she went through orgasm after orgasm.

I had to listen to Mr. Dhawale fuck Richa for at least two more times, before thankfully they both were just too tired, and fell fast asleep.

It was a Monday morning. Mr. Dhawale had left last night. I had taken the day off work and was seated in our bedroom, on the bed, with the laptop. I was going through all the recordings, seeing the quality, and what we material we had on each of the men.

My wife emerged from the bathroom. She had just taken a shower, and Richa's hair was still partially wet, and her skin glistened in the afternoon sun which shone through the windows. She was wearing a thin pink nightie.

"Do I still smell of dick?" She giggled, as she sat down beside me. "This is the fifth time I am taking a shower in the last twenty-four hours!"

"No, honey, you smell lovely, as always." I replied honeStly. Richa giggled again and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. God! I love her so much!

She then turned to see my laptop as a particular scene came up on the screen.

It was dark, and it was my master bedroom. Richa, naked, was on the floor on her knees. She had a blindfold on. A man - it was Rushabh - similarly naked, was standing there, his dick erect, and brushing my wife's lips. I saw two other men, Varun and Mr. Dhawale, standing nearby, similarly naked and erect.

"They had put a blindfold on me." Richa explained. "I think it was Rushabh's handkerchief. I had to guess which dick was in my mouth based on size and taste of their cum."

"Oh." Was all I could comment.

"If I got it right, I was slapped only once or twice." Richa clarified. "If I got it wrong, I was slapped about five times or more. What to do, darling! These men all like to dominate, and they easily awaken the submissive side of me."

I forwarded a few clips. There was another gang scene, with Rushabh, Varun and couple of the other men surrounding my wife. Surprisingly, Richa was not naked, but wearing an orange sundress. The men in the room were also dressed, although I could see many of them were already sporting erections through their trousers. I saw Mr. Dhawale enter the frame. He came close, and then Mr. Dhawale started to gently kiss my wife on her on her neck and cheeks.

I realized this was our master bedroom.

"Time for you to get on premium gym membership meetings ... with the premium gym membership meetings!" Mr. Dhawale punned. I could hear a slight drunken note in his voice. "Do you want to sit on the staff, Richa? My staff."

There was a collective laughter around the room, and even my wife giggled.

"I am always ready to sit on your ... staff ... Sirjee!"

"Well ..." Mr. Dhawale continued. "We are all horny old perverts, Richa, and now you will have to show us what assets you bring to the table!"

"My assets - are my ass and my tits, Sirjee!" My wife was equally raunchy.

"Haha... alright! Ok everyone." Mr. Dhawale said. "Let's all grab a tit! And go!"

"Wow more than eight handfuls!" My wife muttered, as the men all jumped in.

Soon I was watching as every man was callously mauling my wife's massive breasts through her sundress.

"This is some nice married titties, gentlemen!" Mr. Dhawale commented. "So nice and squeezable! What size are these, Richa?"

"Er ... I think 38 double ds, Sirjee."

"And they weigh?"

"3 pounds each, I think."

"Wow."

Once again, every guy in the room was giving her tits a tweak, as if verifying her words.

"Let's get rid of her dress, slowly." Someone in the room, I think it was Varun, suggested.

Mr. Dhawale untied her sun dress form the back.

Her dress was lowered. Everyone gave a collective gasp as Richa's massive areoles and nipples became exposed.

"Oh Sirjee!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Ok stand up, randi." Mr. Dhawale ordered. My wife was given a couple of spanks on the ass.

"Yes Sirjee."

"Shake your boobs."

"Yes Sirjee."

I watched as my wife twerked and then shook her chest, so her massive yams could swing from side to side.

"Ok turn around." Mr. Dhawale commanded. "Let's see if she is wearing panties. Are you wearing panties, Richa?"

"No sir!"

"I didn't think so."

Richa was then quickly and unceremoniously stripped naked.

She was now standing completely nude in the centre of the room. Mr. Dhawale placed a hand on her buttocks.

"What a nice ass! That's a world class ass."

There were murmurs of assent throughout the room.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I could have been a cheerleader, Sir jee," Richa murmured, as she was being spanked, "If I was in the USA or Spain!"

"With that ass, for sure! What kind of cheerleader would you have been Richa ...Latina or American?"

"Whatever you want me to be, Sirjee!"

"That would be the best!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Do you know what is going to happen now, Mrs Vidya?"

"Yes Sirjee. I am going to be spanked by everyone."

Soon my wife was now lying bent over a chair, her ass up in the air.

"Who wants to go first?"

SPANK!

SPANK!

After almost twenty minutes of being spanked by everyone in the room, my wife stood up, wobbly on her feet. With her ass now crimson red, my naked wife sat down on Mr. Dhawale's lap. As he played with her chest, they kissed again.

"You are surrounded by men with clothes." Mr. Dhawale told her. "That has to change, right? You know what we are all going to do now, right?"

"Oh yes, Sirjee. I am ready whenever you all are!"

"Let's do it gentlemen."

I watched as my wife dropped to her knees, and men surrounded her from all sides.

She was reaching out, unzipping the man in front of her, and taking out his cock, before going on to the next. Every man was laughing as my wife undressed their manhood, and they had drinks in their hand. Soon my wife was surrounded my stiff penises from all sides.

"She wants everyone's cock!"

"Oh, I do want everyone!"

Soon she was sucking one cock, while playing with another with a free hand, as yet a third cock was rubbed against her neck. I watched as Richa expertly moved from man to man, or rather from cock to cock. She would suck one cock for some time, while her hand would play with the cock of the man next to the one whose cock she was sucking. Then she would let go with her hands and her lips, and move to the next man, and take his cock in her mouth, as her hands would now move to the third man. And so on in a circle.

I watched as the scene became rowdier and rowdier. The cocks were becoming harder, and some of the men were becoming more involved. Richa was slapped a few times, which she took in her stride. Someone was always playing with her hair, and she was now making lots of moaning noises.

Oh, my goodness!

I just realized what this was. What was happening.

It was a Bukkake.

I had seen it before in pornographic videos, mostly involving Asian actresses. A bukkake is a sexual activity where a group of people masturbate over and ejaculate on another person. The aim of bukkake is to cover the person's body with as much seminal fluid as possible, although it may also refer to ejaculating on a person's face or in their open mouth.

And right now, my wife was on her knees, staring at almost a dozen penises, erect and rock hard, ready to erupt.

Soon one of them started to cum on her face, covering her eyes, lips, and cheeks with white sticky fluid. He was soon followed by the next. Before long, all of them had cum on my wife's face and body and hair. As Richa, now covered in oodles of cum, looked on helplessly at them, they started to laugh.

"We love how slutty and horny you can get, Mrs. Vidya! Doesn't your husband take care of you properly?" It was Rushabh, who was taunting my wife.

Richa mumbled something, while wiping the cum off her eyes, and Rushabh laughed again.

"Oh no! he was actually a virgin when we met! And that's why his wife is now our sperm bank."

Everyone laughed again.

"You are acting so demure now." One of the other guys said. "Have you ever had this many horny men around you at the same time, Mrs. Vidya?"

"Oh no." Richa answered. "Not since ... our last time!"

Again, everyone laughed.

"I love our premium gym membership meetings now that Richa will be there to ... um ... take notes!" Varun grinned. "Alright, Richa, go to the washroom for cleanup. We will join you soon. After all, there is only one correct way to clean up a bukkake, isn't there?"

"Yes, Varun Sir." My wife replied. "Thank you for cumming on me, everyone."

I wonder what the "correct" way was to clean up after a bukkake. I would soon find out.

Richa stood up and walked towards the washroom. To my surprise, four or five of the men quickly followed her, including Mr. Dhawale. I quickly found out how they planned to "clean" her.

Richa was in the tub, and Mr. Dhawale stood next to her and pointed his penis at her. Soon his hot piss erupted from his dick and onto my wife's face. Richa remained seated in the rub, on her knees, as my trainer urinated on her, drenching her with his piss.

He was followed by Varun. And then Rushabh. And soon every man who had ejaculated on her had now finished urinating on her.

"I think," It was Rushabh again, "Mrs. Munni Kakkar from Cardio Batch in our Bandra Gym will have to do something really special next year to make us forget tonight."

Again all the men laughed.

"It's a good thing her cuckold husband gets turned on by his wife acting like a slut." One of the bankers remarked. "Because she would be like this even if he wasn't into this. What is he going to do, ask her politely to stop?"

Once more everyone was laughing, at my expense.

I forwarded that clip. After scrolling through a few videos, I paused at one and hit play.

It was our living room, and Richa was bent over on the windowsill, and Varun was banging into her, from behind.

"Oh yes. OH YES. Oh Varun Sir!"

Varun had his hands around her hips, as he repeatedly fucked her, and my wife was making unintelligible moaning noises.

"Ungh!! Ungh!! Ungh!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh!! Yes! Oooooh!! Yes!"

Soon they moved to the sofa, where he laid down on his back and she straddled him. I could see pussy stretch as she took him on.

"Oh yes oh yes." Richa was moaning. "Oh how I love your dick, Varun Sir!"

"I love your boobs, Richa."

"Ungh ungh ungh!"

"What a cuckold your husband is. You are so horny, Richa."

"I am a slut, Varun Sir! I am a whore. And I love men with giant dicks. Like you."

They were now kissing as they hugged, pushing their bodies in closer.

"I love your buttocks, Richa. Has anyone told you that?" Varun asked.

"Just all the men who fuck me, Varun Sir." Richa replied. "I wish my husband could see us now. Such a big, lovely cock. How it will please me! Please cum in me, Sir. I need you."

"Beg for it, slut."

"Fuck me please Varun Sir. Fuck me."

His hands were constantly mauling her big tits. She now started to ride him hard.

"Oh, my goodness you are so good Richa. You are squeezing my cock."

"Oh, Varun Sir. Cum in me. You are filling me in so much. You are so hard!"

I finally shut the laptop and looked at Richa.

"I think we have videos on everyone, my love." I said, while inwardly marveling at the euphemism. The 'videos' were of each of these men fucking my wife and doing so many other things to her. Many times.

Richa suddenly wrapped her arms around me, and then pressed her lips against mine.

We kissed for a long time.

"I want to tell you one thing, my love." Richa said, looking deep into my eyes, once we stopped kissing. "It is important you know that."

"Yes, my love?"

"Know this. My husband isn't a cuck or sissy. He is my true love whose greatest desire is to give me the freedom to experience all the passion, pleasures and fantasies his wife can." Richa declared. "I am his fantasy, and I will do anything he desires to fulfill them because I am his and he is mine and nothing can change that."

"Oh?"

We kissed again.

"I love you like this. Staying away from me, full of lust for me." Richa told me. "I love the fact that you want to share me. That you want me sexually fulfilled and satisfied. It's hot that you wanted your boss and colleagues to do it. Even better that they all have massive cocks, far bigger than you."

"Well, my darling." I mumbled, as Richa kissed me again. "The bigger the better. I want to hear you screaming moan as you cum on those big fat cocks."

Richa looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for sharing me with so many other men, babe." She said. "I love you."

We had sex. I am not going to bore you with the details because you have already read about Richa's sex with all these men, far better in bed than me. Suffice it to say, by the time I came, I was a blubbering mess. Richa smiled as I thanked her for letting me cum in her.

T.B.C
[+] 3 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Thank you "BADSHA". Hot sexy erotic update, Expecting updates soon please.
Till now BHARAT is not a cuckold. But story moved to cuckoldary.
There are so many cuckold stories. This is a different character of our RICHA
who is submissible to any male. Please consider.
Waiting for your updates...........Once again thanks a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes ananth1986's post
Like Reply
we need more episodes with caning and spanking. Look at  mr Lomp's videos for details.
Like Reply
Waiting or BADSHA'supdates..............
Like Reply
Please update .... Waiting for new adventures.Thank you
Like Reply
Update in progress guyz, but will take some time to post. I had to travel out of town this weekend for work & also I m busy next week due to tightly packed schedule. Still will try to squeeze out some time. Till then be patient readers. Next episode will be a blast.
Upcoming Part teaser
Title - 'Richa's visit to USA at Patil sahab's son place.'
This will include lots of spanking, canning , degradation and humiliation stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
(07-06-2024, 08:31 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Update in progress guyz, but will take some time to post. I had to travel out of town this weekend for work & also I m busy next week due to tightly packed schedule. Still will try to squeeze out some time. Till then be patient readers. Next episode will be a blast.
Upcoming Part teaser
Title - 'Richa's visit to USA at Patil sahab's son place.'
This will include lots of spanking, canning , degradation and humiliation stuff.

clps yourock
Like Reply
Waiting for "BADSHA"..............
Like Reply
Any "VISA" problem for Richa to go to USA or Patil sahi himself took her here itself......
Like Reply
we still dont have TRUMP. so RICHA will get her Visa Smile
Like Reply