Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
A GREAT CONTINUATION AND CONTRIBUTION :                     Disclaimer BY KINKY_BADSHAH - This is story is written by (ME) different author,and not the original one.Still I will try to
maintain its quality.If anything is not upto the mark,dont get irritated and start complaining in comments
section.Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.So dont expect much as this is my very first
experiment.But I promise to improvise upon further writings.
So lets get back to the story.
It was a Friday summer morning in the month of April in western 'Maharashtra',everyone knows how
hot it is even at 7 A.M. Richa was in her sexy blue Nighty and gown that went upto her knees,lying on
bed along with her hubby 'Bharat'.The morning sunlight entered their room through window curtains
and kissed her beautiful face.That made her wake up from sleep and get into real world.
She turned left to look at table clock near her to check the time,it was already 7:30 A.M.
then again turned right to see her husband,still sleeping next to her and didn't mind waking him up.
Went to Washroom to get herself freshened up,took her brush and applied paste on it.As she started
brushing her teeth in front of mirror,a thought came to her mind after seeing her reflection.Thought of
whom did she actually belonged.Even after tying knot of marriage with Bharat,she was not exclusively
reserved for him,Instead people other than him were becoming more familiar to her (be it in terms of
talking/foreplay or fucking).
Soon she was lost in thougths of recollecting her adventures starting from Imran,Mr Patil,Mr Naidu,Mr
Verma till her last encounter with Lala ji + Raja. How these people treated her against her will,how she
learnt pleasing them,dancing at their whims and fancies and letting them have their way at the end with
her.Then she felt proud of not leaving anyone unsatisfied.Even though they had used her to fullest,still
everyone craved even more.
WHACK!!
She was broken from her thoughts by her hubby,who spanked her ASS from behind.
"Hey..!! Good Morning",
She was greeted by Bharat in the same bathroom.
then she realized he has waken up just nor,she had kept the door open and thats how he came in.
Else it was not easy for Bharat to get into the Bathroom in Richa's presence,she would always use to
lock door when not with any of her tormentor.
She replied him with-"Good Morning" and again continued brushing by turning back to wash basin
mirror
He tried to cuddle her from behind,but she immediately sensed that escaped from his clutches.
"STOP No Ways" she stopped him from doing 2nd attempt.
"OK" was his courteous reply,he stopped his action and got out letting her complete her morning rituals.
She changed her nighty
She immediately went to Kitchen to prepare breakfast and Coffee for both.Get 2 scrambled eggs and
breads ready along with some hot coffee.Meanwhile bharat came and seated on the chair of dining
table.
He was getting bored sitting idle for 2-3 min waiting for her to come n join him.Finally came Richa with
a tray full of 2 cups and some bread-omlette.
Both simply smiled looking at each other."TADA ,Breakfast is ready".
and got engaged in having their 1st meal of the day
After 5 minutes of completion of their breakfast.Richa started checking her mobile phone. She look for
any new messages or mails. found out there were none. Now she went to her WhatsApp group.Named
as tormentors. This was created by none Other than her favorite tormentor, Imran.There were othermembers as well. but he was the admin and her master as well As she opened the group? She saw?
some 10-15 messages were unread.These were discussions about herself.About how Imran and Mr
Patil are going to use her today. Those were not very old messages, but hardly 5 minutes ago.Richa
scrolled up to see the first message. She thought of going to her room and reading the message
privately rather than in front of her husband. As she was about to leave her table Bharat asked her -"
Hey, where are you going? Is everything alright"
She herself didn't know how to answer him.But simply assured him everything was OK.Even without
knowing what was in for her in the store.Then she went to her bedroom. And was about to read the
very 1 st msg with full concentration.Because she knew Imran would hate if she missed out anything.
OHH But WAIT ..SHIT..!!
the messages were deleted.She knew it was did purposely by Imran. She understood he had seen her
come online.And purposefully deleted them
Instead of letting her know all that stuffs here that are going to be done with her today. He wanted her
to be in dark.And unprepared for anything that comes. and take everything sportingly.
She thought of replying on the group. But came to know that she was allowed to reply. So she tried to
Message him in person.But later dropped the idea.
And instead called him directly.He didn't pick up the phone and very first go.but later when she tried
again. He answered by saying her "Hello slut.
She was brought back to the back foot after hearing his first words.But later gathered courage.To ask
him."Will we be meeting today?"
Though she couldn't ask for sex directly.
"Why are you always in so hurry you hongry(Horny + Hungry) slut.?
Be patient. You will get to know as the day goes on. "
he growled on her and cut the call. Not hearing her response.
Earlier, she was offended.But later Appreciated his skills of dominating her.And taking decisions on her
behalf even without consulting her.
Knowing it very well,that it was not possible to negotiate with him at any cost. she went back to her
husband.In the kitchen.Dining table.But found.He was not there.
She could hear.Water falling from the shower.In the bathroom.And knocked the door.To confirm it was
him.
She checked the Wall clock on opposite side, it was 9:00 AM already. She hardly had one hour.To take
bath,get taxi and reach the office one time.
She she could not reach office on time from past one week and was getting scolded regularly from her
bosses.
But it hardly mattered to her.The only person she bothered.was Imran And his friends.
Richa always wanted to perform best in front of them.So that they don't complain.About her.To
Imran.And in this way.She proved her loyalty to him.
Proving that boldly- "I am his best keep to be trusted upon."
Seeing the main bathroom attached to bedroom occupied by her husband and fear of getting late .She
chose the second common bathroom entering from Hall.Steppend into it.Removed her clothes,hanged
them on rack And put the shower on. The water gushed from her body.Touching each and every
corner.and leaving no part dry.She quickly applied body wash. and pampered her skin. Right from
rinsing face.To massaging neck.softly cupping her Boobs. Going down to waist.Finally, for pubic area.It
was clean shaven She cleaned her vagina by some water flowing down.To avoid any infections.And
obviously to keep her lovers favourite spot at their disposal .
There was a knock at the door.Of bathroom she was in."I am leaving, sweetheart." said her hubby.
"See you in the eveing " As he was going to the office. She cleaned her body wash and open the door
partially.to wave him Goodbye. by peeping out her neck and taking our 1 hand while keeping rest of the
body hiddem behind door He saw Her one hand coming out.And tried to. pull her using that arm.But
she was well prepared for this.and immediately freed herself. by pulling it back into and thus shut the
door. Right on his face.
Then she came out after bathing 5 minutes. She knew there was no one.In the house.Bharat Had
extra key with him.And he locked the door. While leaving.So she came.Wearing only a towel wrapped
on her Body and her dirty clothes in her hand to put them into washing machine.
As she wiped her legs with a doormat.And was about to leave by closing the bathroom door.
THAK !
THAK !
THAK !
there was a knock at the Main door of flat.
She was close to the main door ,but paused for a while to check who would be at this point of time from
the other end.
Random people were coming into her mind,
Milkman?
Newspaper boy?
Garbage collector?
Watchman ?
She checked through the see-though-hole but it hazy was not clearly visible.
Again there was a stong knock
THAK
THAK
THAK
She got an Idea and used her voice to find the unknown person standing and knocking
"WHO IS IT"?
" I won't be knocking again if you don't open in 3 seconds now and will go back permanently."
Richa immediately guessed from the voice that it was none other than Imran.
It took few one second to collect herself.And open the door partially .Meanwhile.She forgot. that she
was only in her white towel. and had worn nothing inside it.,but simply carrying her inners in her hand
WHAMP,
He forcefully opened the door completely aside And exposed her semi naked body to the whole world
outside.
She tried to hide behind the walls.But was caught by her neck. and dragged out in open corridor.
she couldn't even see him properly,but just realized he was not alone.
"What took you so long, slut?
Were you riding someone this early morning."-shouted Imran
"I was taking Bath" Replied richa somehow very softly getting docile
He didnt leave her neck and was literally chocking her against the pillar wall.she was almost about to
get suffocated.
And this was enjoyed by Imran and the other guy.
She brought her other hand near his grip to say in almost breaking voice -
"Pl
pl
pl
please
lea
leave
my
ne
neck"
Finally he unclasped his grip and let her breathe.
Richa took few long breaths and almost adjusted to the surrounding world.
She could see him run, accompanied by another guy.This guy was wearing a KHAKI security officer
uniform.And had many stars badges over his shoulder .
He was not an ordinary security officerman.But a top level bureaucrat Maybe an IPS Officer or Commissioner.
He was well built.Perfect strong body With broad chest.And bulging biceps.
Though he was smartly wearing formal security officer dress with matching shoes and gun attached to holder at
his side waist belt, still he looked very young in mid 20s.maybe because He was clean shaved.
Both their eyes met. and he took a inspecting view of her body from top to bottom .
What he saw was a sight to die for,she was in only covered with a white towel from chest to waist her boobs were spilling out and lot of cleavage was visible,
what made it more sexy was her slim waist and round pulpy ass with milky thighs.
He kept staring at her,until she realized, she was not at all in proper attire In front of this young officer
dressed completly from head to toe.
Imran understood her shyness in front of this new guy.and tried to exploit her there itself
SPLAT !
SPLAt !
He gave her too hard slaps on her each cheek.
You haven't answered my question yet. SLUT.
She totally forgot what was the question all about and what she was expected to answer and meekly
lowered her gaze,still being silent
OK...!! So you wanna play hard with me?
He again raised his hand.In order to slap her.But she tried stopped him.Because she didn't want
herself to get further humiliated in front of this new guy.
"Hands above your head."
gave Imran a stern order?
and again gave her 4 slaps
her cheeks became red but she didnt soothe them with her hands,instead the other guy did it for her.
Thats for the 1st time she felt his rough palm over her soft skin
"Plz Not here.It is totally open." Pleaded richa when Imran shifted and was about to take her
undergaments from her hands held above head.
He gave no reaction,but understood the situation outside was risky and that too in complete daylight.
"Lets take the bitch in and teach a her a lesson for not opening door on time " said Imran to his fellow
room mate and they both exchanged an evil smile.
.to be continued
[+] 2 users Like nand's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
STORY CONTINUED FURTHER BY KINKY BADSHAH

They both walked and Richa followed them after shutting the main door(thought she didn't lock it)
Both the gentlemen occupying their seats on the sofa of living room.
She came back and was about go to her room ,get dressed (atleast from a bare towel to anything decent) and tell them that she had to leave for her office.
Seeing her march to bedroom came.
Imran said -
"STOP"
"Kay Imran Bhau.... Zara pan shista nahi aahet hila....ghari aale lya pahunya na nidhan chaha pani tar vichartat"
What Imran brother, she doesn't have manners at all. Atleast you ask for tea or water to the guest.

Imran ordered her to bring 2 glasses of water. She thought of speaking back to him about office. But listen to the Officer and realised he was right and thus changed her path to kitchen

After giving them water and quenching their thirst ( atleast the literal one) she decided to speak." Kya hum sham ko mil sakte hai? mujhe office jana hai, boss wait kar rahe hain " Can we plz meet in the evening ?,I have to leave for office boss is waiting for me.
All she could do was settle for another time with her tormentors compensating for office hours.

"Thamb ga bai thodya vel,ka itki ghai karte?."
"Wait for some time lady,why are you hurrying?" he spoke back to her directly looking in her eyes using his mother tongue - Marathi

she lowered her eyes

"Yeh Patel Sahab ka Bhatija hai "Gaurav", Nagpur se aaya hai" ( he is Guarav,nephew of Mr Patil,he has come from Nagpur)

Listening to his short intro Gaurav waved a high-five with a fake smile

This time she looked at him but couldn't find resemblance of Mr Patil in him. maybe she was looking for physical attributes but was missing his behavioural patterns especially when it comes to married women

”Yeh sheher me naya hai ,Patil Sahab ne apne naya mehman ka special dhyaan rakhne ke liye kahan hai. Isko khush kiya bina kahin jaane nahin milega.”

He is new in the City patil sir has asked to take special care of his new guest, you are not going anywhere until he is fully happy.
Imran gave a smirk to Gaurav while uttering last sentence
and  locked the main front door closing all her exit ways.

Richa knew there was no point in arguing back or escaping from the situation thus had  accepted her fate.
Moreover she thought he is much younger Guy amongst all her tormentors and won't be taking much time to discharge.

Hence decided to go with the flow.

Imran signalled her using his eyes to take him to our bedroom.
She felt little bit dumb n shy as he was younger to her but still she had to service this stranger just because he was acquaintance of Mr Patil.

Don't be tensed Gaurav ,she is an obedient pet and will completely cooperate..!!!

Won't you slut?

This time Imran asked looking at her. All she could do was nod

And if she doesn't,you can simply pinch her nipples or pussy lips.and Imran demonstrated the same what he spoke.
He lifted her towel from lower end to show her womanhood to Gaurav. and gave a light slap over there

Gaurav was too much excited seeing her naked pussy.... Now it became uncontrollable for him and was ready to  pounce on her

OK Imran bhau..!!
He tried to keep the conversation short and believed in quick action.

Once they both entered the bedroom leaving Imran outside, Gaurav was completely turned on to have her all for himself.
Excitment was visible on his face

"Switch on the AC" came his 1st command.
As she turned her back to go to switchboard,she recieved a Smack on her ASS from him. and kept his hand over the fleshy bums

Wow!!! you have perfectly round Ass. Imran bhau I was right about you. you are one hell of a Proper Maal.

a True Randi.

she just couldn't face him .It was a mixture of feelings.She felt proud as well as embarrassed at the same time.

Do it fast slut, aren't you getting late for the office now?

Once she did that and came near him,toward the bed where he was sitting at one corner with his shirt now tuck out. from the belt.
Richa  was finding difficulty to start a conversation with him.

listen to me very carefully:-

Imran bhai has already told about what you are supposed to do and behave but still I want to remind you some ground rules that are strictly to be followed in my presence. If you break any ,there is a severe punishment and I won't show any pity at all

So here is the list:
1) You will always call me Gaurav JI or SAHEB
2) You will OBEY my each and every COMMAND
3) You can't say NO to any of my orders
4) You won't fight back,or hesitate in COMPLYING me
5) I will do lots of NASTY & KINKY things with you,which I guess no-one has ever thought of doing b4.
6)I am here for entire Weekend,so it will be a MULTIPLE Encounter
7)I want NO COMPLAINTS at all.
8) You must PAY ATTENTION  to all my DEMANDS and ensure they get FULFILLED.
9)You must DEDICATE your entire BODY,soul and towards me.
10)COMPLETE DISCIPLINE & SURRENDER is pre-requisite from your end

Listening these rules she experienced goosebumps. Thought of having a simple fuck and goodbye session now started vanishing and it seemed ,a new and young tormentor is been added in her list.

you say,  ?

She replied ok

What OK?

Answer in complete sentence.

Ok saheb you can use me in whatever way you want . But please don't complain imran sir.

Good very good.
And in a quick moment he pulled her pussy lips downwards inflicting her some pain
That's like my cute little puppy.

Now sit down and remove my shoes.

She sat in a normal position and took each foot in her lap, started removing shoelaces, then separating each shoe from the ankle.

Remove the socks too.
Lick my soles with your tongue,
Do proper cleaning between my toes gaps.
Don't leave any part dry I want each section to be completely wet by your saliva.

Richa did the same as she was instructed

Now he untucked his button and pants zip and slid his underwear down to take out his cock free.

This was the first time richa had seen such a dark and thick cock.
She was literally flabbergasted,seeing his manhood

Get on your knees and start licking my cock from underside

She got up and was going to take his cock in her right hand to Adjust herself at proper height. But he stopped her and stepped back

Hey...Hey !!! What are you doing
I want no hands.
Take your hands behind your back,
they must stay locked over there during this entire fucking session of journey.

She reluctantly t took for hand b behind her back,even thought wanting to touch it very badly and kept them just above har ass.

Good you are a good learner

Then she took out her tongue and had first contact with his pubic skin.
That made him relaxed ,he closed his eyes for few seconds

Now Richa
started moving her tongue all over his cock making it completely wet.

Ahhhhhh...a soft moan came from him when she took half of his dick inside her sweet mouth.

Keep doing that while looking at me.
He separated her a little and got completely on the bed at the center

"get over here and take it in more deeper."
I want you to look into my eyes from down there with all of my dick stuffed into your mouth."

Gaurav announced his target by laying on the bed with his head on the pillow legs spread and cock springing up .

And richa got clear idea of this very first task, she climbed on the bed and sat on her knees together.
She tried this time to use her hands on it just to give him some extra sensations make it enjoyable and quicker one.
but was immediately scolded by him

No hands slut, I have already told you before. Aren't you able to understand properly.shouted Gaurav.

"But I was trying give it an help you get it raised .by holding and jerking your dick with my hands " replied richa making an innocent face.

Slap....!!!!
Slap.....!!!!
she got 2 slaps on each of her cheeks

Use your lips instead ,wrap them tightly over my cocks girth and move your head to and fro , as if you are imitating a fist moment.

he gave her this new idea of using mouth lips as a tight vaccum hole instead of gripping of fisting

Now she sat near in between his legs on her knees with a very erotic position
completly bending down her face into his groin
with her hands behind her back
& got busy in accomplishing this task.
Earlier she could only take half or almost 3/4 th of its length.

This continued or at least 3-4 minutes, but Gaurav was not satisfied ,he wanted it completely in at any cost.

so he brought his hands behind her head and forced it down completely until her nose touch that shaven skin above the cock.

This caused the dick to go much deeper directly into her throat.

She immediately tried to take it out of her mouth,but was not successful.
his push was very tight.

Few tears started rolling down her eyes,when she looked up signaling him to stop with her eyes.

He enjoyed this moment .It gave him a kick boost ,this was evident as his cock twitched a little after seeing her in this condition.

Involuntary Richa brought her hands in front on his legs and pushed herself up to not get choked.

Gaurav release his grip this time seeing her struggle. Immediately richa got up and was sitting straight on her knees taking deep breaths until her chest got filled.

This is too much..
how many times I have to tell you that no hands means no hands at any cost.
yet again you keep on Repeating the same mistake. Shouted Gaurav.

Tell me how ? how do you want to get your first punishment.

Sorry Saheb
She apologized and said sorry in a low tone ,but didn't gave any explanation of committing it due to getting herself completely choked by his forceful act.

I think there is a need to teach you a proper lesson.

This time Gaurav tookout a handcuff  that was folded and brought in his shirt"s front pocket

Turn around and bring your hands behind your back I will secure them properly using this simple device

Richa knew she had no choice but do what he says to avoid getting any more punishment.

As she got up, Gaurav held her towel tight in his other hand
Richa was not aware of this and started turning her back.
the towel got unwrapped from her body exposing herself completely naked in front of this young handsome hunky.

She decided to pick up her last piece of cloth,but this time her hands quickly were held behind by Gaurav
Not so soon

he clasped them with handcuffs, hid the key underneath and gave her ass a slight pinch ,Indicating her to again turn and face towards him.

She knew very well that now she was helpless completely at the mercy of him.

Now he could use her the way he wanted there would be no objection from her side even if she dared to do so at extreme points.

She was again brought to her same position as b4,but there were 2 differences this time
1 She was completely naked sitting in front of him
2 Her hand were tied behind her back.

Guarav saw her big but soft Boobs clearly for the time.
He started groping them using both his rought palms.
She could feel his roughness over her feathery mammary muscles.
It was like a sandpaper being rubbed over cotton pillow.
He enjoyed them for few minutes but later left for something more.

Gaurav pinched her both pink nipples simultaneously using his thumb and index finger,b4 leaving them and ordered -
"Continue with what you were doing earlier.
Richa bent her upper body to reach his soft cock for sucking ."

"Continue with what you were doing earlier.
Richa bent her upper body to reach his soft cock for sucking ."

She used and tongue to get it completly wet, then started moving her lips making a complete '0 for his cock to enter and exit' maintaining a complete vaccum suction.

Gaurav was enjoying this treatment offered by her.
His limpy cock now soon started getting erection and rose to it's full.

Richa felt it elate like a rubber in her mouth itself.
She looked up at his face keeping his cock in her mouth she understood that from his expression,this blowjob session was definitely turning him on and thought of discharging him from same itself.
He again forced her head down until the cock reached new depths of her throat.

meanwhile she was asked to continously look at him into his eyes.

He could sense a feeling of victory seeing her totally down on his cock

Having other man's homely married wife sucking your dick deep throat on his own bed is a lucky blessing.Not everyone gets it ,but Gaurav was blessed.

He exchanged a few bad words in marathi like AAI ZAVADI , MADARCHOD , BHOSADICHI ,KUTRI , RAND

these acted as booster dose for Richa and she again sucked him with more vigour.

A pressure started building inside him,
he knew he would be cuming, sooner or later.
But wanted to delay as long as possible, so that he gets to enjoy her body services completely.

THAMB
Stop

THAMB
Stop

UBHI RAHA RANDE
Get up slut

MAZYA WAR YEH AANI AAT TAK
Straddle me and start Riding

Richa got up on her legs and came 2
step forward she kept her legs on either side of his waist and squatted down.
Such that her pelvis was over his

But she couldn't sit properly
Being her hands tied behind back,she was not able to adjust her Pussy hole on his rock hard cock

He kept her hand on her waist and brought them to hold her love handles.

Gaurav enjoyed her struggling to find his cock and insert into her pussy.

But he It didn't help her , instead increased for pressure by saying get it fast inside else you will have to again give me a blowjob if it gets dormant .

Richa could not see and get idea of his cock down from front as she had her big boobs and milky thighs obstructing her way.
hence turned her head back to left and look from other side,from here it was little bit clear,but still not effective.

She tried some random hits by sitting on his cock,but missed

Finally she was able achieve her Goal and his cock's front part entered into her golden love hole .
She Smiled at him and felt a little Shy as well

this was because at first she thought has won the hide n seek game
but later realized ,it was he,who was the winner.
He had put no effort in putting his cock into her pussy and now she has cleared  his path.
She understood that he is going to hump her really bad.

She recieved a light pinch on her nipple,"What are you smiling at BITCH.
It has not even yet started
Take my cock deep in.”
She lowered her body a little more.
It was difficult for her to adjust such a big dick after a long time. that too without any hand support

But Richa was Richa , determined and disciplined.
She went further lower until his cock disappeared into her Pussy

Aaaaaaahh,
Aahhhhhhh

both gave a loud moan

the first one was undoubtedly of Richa,due to PAIN
and next one was of Gaurav,due to PLEASURE

Gaurav was deriving Unlimited pleasures from his new Fuck Toy.

once completly entered into her pussy,he became totally RAW

he looked straight into her eyes
and ordered her to vigorously move her body up and down with increased speed.

She did the same way as was told.
This literally caused her too jump To and Fro on his uncovered and unprotected Dick.

Her hair were bouncing over her shoulders and her most favorite were her BOOBS

Those MELONS started dangling in Up and Down manner with each thrust she was giving.

who could resist from grabbing my wife's lovely BALLOONS & Gaurav was no exception , he held those in each hand  from bottom and made her Dance even more. causing them SLAP each time,they landed on his palms making sound 'FATCHHH FATCHHH'

Listening to that melodious sound,an instinct arose in him. He brought her upper body closer to his ,such that his chest was rubbing with her Nipples and her neck was resting beside his shoulder.

Now he started giving her BARE ASS a lots of SPANKING,and motivated her to constantly move her Pelvis around his Dick in a rhythmic pattern.

Richa expertly did what she was intimidated and moved her Lower body,round and round around his Cock as if it was a POLE & her CUNT was doing a Pole dance.

The constant HITTING on her Bottoms had made her ASS CHEEKS shine in RED colour,Although she could not see it,but can sense that such hard spanks had definitely left complete 5 Finger Mark's over her BUMS.Later she proved herself too.

Nobody knew,how long are they gonna last,
But soon both of them felt a simultaneous orgasm building in them.

Richa was the first to make a move,even though Gaurav had left her Ass,she was automatically grinding him herself and lifted her bosom up and now was at right angle to him

He was also giving her light strokes from below. And she started Moaning with light Gasps -
Aaahh
Aahhh
Ahhhh

Gaurav stopped for a moment and decided to tease her more,Richa was unable to guess what made him stop in the midst of a adventurous journey.

She started pleading him,
Plz..!!
Plz .!!

Kaay Plz plz karte..? Neat Sang kay pahije?
What is this Plz plz and all? Tell property what do you want?

Gaurav was trying to be coy and acted as if he knew nothing.

Richa to sensed it that he was about to play with her,and won't give up until she BEGS FOR IT.

WOH KARTE RAHIYE
RUKIYE MAT PLZ
Plz keep doing that
Plz  dont stop.

WOH KYA
What is THAT?

He degraded her further.

She understood that he won't settle for indirect answers & wants her to speak to him in Dirty language.

Ok now her mind was not listening to her body anymore...and she gave up

PLZ MUJHE CHODIYE
ZOR ZOR SE CHODIYE
RUKIYE MAT,CHODTE RAHIYE

Plz fuck me,
Fuck me even more
Dont stop,continue Fucking me.

Aaaahha, AATA AALI NA TU APLYA ASLI ROOP MADHE , SALI KUTRI RAAND
Now you,ve come into your real form,you slutty bitch

That gave him the ultimate pleasure and he decided to give her few more strong strokes,but just for few moments

As she was dripping her juices on his cock just b4 about to CUM,He sensed it an again stopped. She was forced to halt and suppress her urges and looked at him and asked-

KYA HUA GAURAV SAHEB,AAP FIRR RUKK GAYE?
What happened Gaurav sir,you stopped again? She spoke with his cock still inside her as if she has commiitted some mistake,not liked by him.

He gave her 4 strong slaps, 2 on each cheeks.

TU MAZI RANDI AHE ,ANI RANDI ASUN MAZYA PEKSHA PEHLE KASHI ZADU SHAKTE?
You are my slut, and being a slut how can you CUM b4 me?

PEHLE ME MAZA RAS TUZYA AAT TAKEL AANI MAG.CH TULA AAPLA RAS BAHER KADHAYCHI PARVANGI MILEL,

AANI ZAR KA TU CHUKUN SUDHHA MAZYA AADHI ZADLI TAR MAG PAHA

First I will Empty my Juices inside ur body,& Only then you'll get Permission to eject .& even if by Mistake you cum b4 me ,then be ready to face severe consequences .
Gaurav pinched her Nipples using his nails and revealed his hidden dark Kinky side

This was now becoming very challenging for Richa,Nobody has ever made her stop in between while cuming, and now he was supposed to wait until he discharges completely into her.

She had no option but to meekly accept this CRUEL but Kinky demand, and reply with a heavy heart-THIK HAI SAHEB.

Now Gaurav become a real Bull, and started humping her like the one.
He gave literally deep strokes this time,and deep meant really deep.
It seemed as if Piston was moving in and out of a steam engine

It took superhuman effort for Richa to control her own body,this was evident seeing her facial expression which turned pale .but she somehow managed to pass in the test.

AAAAAHH
AAAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Gaurav held her BOOBS ,
mauled them,
pressed them
and kneaded them hard and began to release Gallons of come into her Pussy. without leaving her MELONS but instead slapping them hard using his backside nuckles of palms.

Richa could feel pain over her chests but also realized herself getting filled with sticky liquid inside from below.

Finally he was satisfied & done with his Cuming . But his cock was still Hard,there was now sign of fatigue or flaccidness

Now it was Richa's turn to get her orgasm.
She could see him relaxing and not doing anything to her.This became a difficult task to ask him directly for having sex again & that too after he cumming few seconds back.

She didn't say anything but moved her pelvis over his cock and created a circular gyrating effect so as to again turn him on

KAY ZALA, AAJUN ZAVAYCHA AAHE?
Laughed Gaurav upon seeing her move.
This made it further Embarrassing and Humiliating for her.

She knew,he was right,but couldn't confirm him just bcoz of somewhat left Dignity.

AAPNE KAHA THA NA,AAPKA HO NE KE BAAD, MUJHE .......

She remembered him,the promise made by him.

HAA
HAA
BILKUL LAKSHAT AHE MAZYA
ASLI MARD AHE MI,TUZYA NAVRA SARKHA NAHI.
JE BOLTO TYA VAR KAAYAM RAHATO

Yes
Yes
I remember it exactly ,
I am the real strong Man here,unlike your weak husband
I am committed to my words.

Richa was further insulted on the name of her husband.

No doubt she had confidence in herself about me,but that was not needed to be shown at the moment.
Right now,here demands were different, all she wanted was to have another fucking session and get her already existing built Orgasm released.
Hence she accepted it and continued to go with the flow without arguing or taking stand for me.

Gaurav again started giving her slight strokes,to bring his dick in action.
Richa was not left behind,she bent forward and kissed him on his face and smooched on his lips,their tongue exchanged salivas from each other's mouth and that acted as a catalyst which helped him gain erection much faster.

Though she could not keep her face in tact with his.( due to hands tied behind and light thrusting from behind),but was supported by Gaurav who held her head using her hair.

Once fully erect,he increased in speed of strokes.
One after other was coming up continuously in sequence, there was no missing of even single stroke.

This created a fire of lust to rise at its peak and thus Orgasm in Richa .she was about to .....

Aaahhhh

Gaurav understood this from her facial expression and held her using his only 1 hand from her neck .

This was as if he was giving her a support of not falling on him .but actually it was a kinky position where he was choking her
This position resembled like the Number 4 but rotated in clockwise manner.

GO AHEAD AND TRY.
He gave Richa an open challenge,to Fuck him. and reach her final destination all by herself

Richa lost all her fame and modesty,she cared for no good now.All she did was increased her Grinding speed and started bouncing on his Lund.

This caused even more choking, when she came down .but now the pain caused by his gripping fist was suppressed by pleasure offered by his long and fat Cock.

Ummm
Ummmppphh
Ummmppp..aaahhh
Aahhhhhh...aahhhhhhh
Aaahhhhhh .....aahhhhhh.....aaahhhhhhh

And Finally Richa came over his Dick.

She stood motionless and was tired by the fatigue caused by this young man.

He didn't leave his arm from her neck,but instead loosened the grip a little.

MAJA AALI KI NAHI?
Did you enjoy or not?

He asked her ,this time clasping his fingers and tightening the fist over her throat.
This made her difficult to breathe.and come out from post orgasm stigma into real world.

BOL PATKAN ZAVADE
Speak up Fast,you motherfucker.

HO GAURAV SAHEB,KHUP MAZA AAYA.
She replied in her somewhat broken marathi.

Listening this Gaurav laughed & released her neck
He lifted her up, and could see strains of cum all over the bedsheet ,spread upto their THIGHS .

Then he brought the keys of her handcuffs and  unclasped them,setting her wrists free.
She felt good,seeing those shackles freed from her hands and gave him a tight HUG as a mark of THANK YOU.
TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Namaskar Thank you a lot for nice sexy erotic update. clps congrats
Like Reply
Keep updating
Like Reply
Please update BADSHA ji. Waiting.........................
Like Reply
When shall we expect updates?????????
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
Next update coming tomorrow
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
They both were in each other's arms. Richa could feel a sturdy and strong upper back + rear side neck of Gaurav.
And below was his cock inclined to her 1 thigh.
She was enjoying it,Gaurav used to maintain his body shape by regularly exercising at Gyms.

Whereas he too started roaming his rough hands all over her back, further went down until reaching her round and fluffy ass. He first circumcised his hand all over that soft skin for few times,then stopped, measured its huge size using his palm by stretching his all 10 fingers, then gathered as much as flesh as they could, later clenched them back.

This made Richa little bit nervous, but she didn't detached her body from his. When Gaurav continue doing the same this time with more vigour, he lifter her clenched ass cheeks little bit upwards and inside.

Richa left a slight moan..."Aaahhh"
also the COCK got sandwiched between their lower bodies

This moan was mixture of uncomfort experienced from behind as well as comfort felt from front.

Gaurav heard that MOAN clearly and proudly enjoyed giving her this treatment but could not see it.

He took a pause,left her ASS, separated Richa's upper body sticked to his chest, by holding her shoulders from side and pushing them behind ,
Now Richa's face was in front of his. And her both hands from elbow onwards still resting on his shoulders

His hands went down again,but this time he held her ass cheeks even more  tightly ,instead of pulling them up, he applied more force and pulled them apart from each other,In opposite directions.

This revealed Richa's ass crack and ass hole in the mirror clearly.She experienced much more pain than before and shouted- "Oooffff Aaaafff Shitttt ” as well as tightened her hug over his shoulders.

It was as if he was going to tear her into 2 pieces from her bottom.
Finally Gaurav gave her few ass slaps and stopped this Cruel way of tormenting and separated from her completely.

He was leaving from the bed room to enter hall to meet Imran.

While going he ordered Richa to get bathed agaun and clean up for further Action.

Richa understood very well that at any cost she was not to be spared early today.

Gaurav came out of the bedroom and so Imran was sitting on the sofa reading newspaper he came and sat beside Imran.

Imran stopped reading and looked at him while folding the newspaper. He lifted his eyebrows together to ask how was the experience.

Maja aa Gaya Imran Bhau, is ladki ko thokne mein....kya kadak Maal Hai Sali.... Itna Maza Toh hamare Yahan sab se jyada mehangi randiya Bhi Nahin Deti..!!

Imran smiled , acknowledged him and took it as a compliment on behalf of Richa.

He look at the wall clock, checked the time , it was almost 1 o'clock asked -"itna jaldi kyon khatm kar diya?"

Gaurav replied - Mera mann toh tha aur chodne ka par usko Shayad office jana hai isliye abhi first round ke liye filhal itna hi...!!!

Are Tum uske office ki tension mat lo, bindass thoko .mai sab Sambhal Lunga.

Hearing this gaurav got excited and thanks Imran once again.

Abhi  bhi andar hi hai kya....? kya kar rahi hai woh?" asked Imran

Main nahane ke liye bola hai. Aaegi kuchh Samay Mein Bahar

Imran got notorious hearing this-" Itna wait Nahin karte, aao Mere Sath, ham andar Chal Ke poochh Lete Hain usse direct"

Gaurav got surprised hearing this, he understood that richa got no privacy when she was with Imran.

Both of them stood up and March to the bathroom attached to our bedroom.

As expected richa had not latched the door from inside. she was standing under cool shower and  facing window, opposite side of the entrance.

Imran open the door completely without making much noise. Both saw her naked posterior. Imran Took a mug of hot water from tap of wash basin and in a quick second splashed it entirely on her whole ass.

Richa instantly shrieked upon feeling her ass cheecks burn, turned around to look for the cause.

She saw both Imran and Gaurav standing completely dressed at the door and immediately tried cover her self.

Crossed her arms over her boobs tried to hide her vagina by crossing her legs in front.

Gaurav laughed at her attempt, Imran also smiled a little.

Richa tried to match their faces and brought a forced smile on her face as well after closing the shower tap.

Her eyes went to the Towel hanging over the hook. And tried to fetch it using 1 hand, for wrapping around her body. but was not fast enough.

Imran grabbed the towel before her and threw it out of the bathroom door behind them.

He entered the bathroom completely this time, went near her without even removing his shoes.

Held her wet hair in his left hand and pulled them back tightly while his right hand went down near her pussy started playing with it.

Itna jaldi kyon khatm kar diya tu ne..?? Gaurav ko maja aa raha tha....!!!

Richa thought whether Gaurav might have made any complaint about her to Imran. She did exceptionally well at all the things which he asked him to do and didn't give any chance of disappointment.

Slap
Slap

Recharge received 2 vertical slaps on her pussy  and immediately came out of her thought process.

"I asked you something? "

Unable think any answer to his question she looked at Gaurav & responded- " Gaurav Saheb mere andar daal ke jhad chuke the. unhone hi Mujhe jaane ke liye Kaha"

Imran understood but remained expressionless.
He left her hair but instead held her both hands behind her back using his same 1 hand
With his other hand he pinched her both pussy lips together and pushed them in front

This caused Richa Yelp in pain-
Aaaaa
 Aaaaa
    Aaaa

and she started moving in the same direction where he was guiding her using her swollen pussy lips.

It was as if she was a vehicle and her Vaginal covering was the steering.But the Driver was Imran and that too a veteran and experienced one

I am peeing in this COMMODE,I want your face on the RIM,

Richa got her next set of instructions and went ahead to execute them

She kept her left cheek on the Commode Pot and waited for Imran to start his mini urine shower.
Imran took his Dick out in front of her for the first time in the day, and started peeing.
He adjusted his stream such that it fell just in front of her face and was bouncing on her her.

OPEN YOUR MOUTH FUCKER.
Richa obliged to everything and did the same.

Finally after completly emptying his bladder,he dipped and submerged her face deep down into to WC Pot and flushed it.

then Imran moved back,still holding her and took her out, made Richa stand and her held her vertical lips follow his hands and so her entire body

Jaa... jaa kar usse poochh , kya woh Tujhse puri Tarah khush hua hai??

She Went near the door where was gaurav was standing,her hands still behind her back held by Imran

Mujhse aap Khush Nahin Hue kya Gaurav Saheb?-uttered Richa in a something fearful tone

She was expecting a positive response after rendering him her best body services

But to her Horror gaurav replied - NAHI in an cute tone and smiled looking back at Imran.

Richa got disappointed a little but understood both of them were playing with her but she could not do anything to prove that he was wrong.

After all it was not her but those tormentors who decide her performance. And acknowledge it in front of others.

Hearing this Imran came from behind,held held her boobs from her Nipples and kept stretching them in outward direction forming a circular motion

Then barked at her -

Tujhe kya lagta hai RANDE... ek Do Bar Mein iska ho jaega? Yeh Tera Pati Nahin Hai.... Maine pehle hi Kaha Tha jab tak yeh puri Tarah Khush Nahin ho jaega tujhe iski seva karni hai....

Samjhi?

Yes sir I understood, replied Richa before he could attack further  on her.

Ja usko leke apne sath fir se, agali bar se mujhe Koi Shikayat Nahin chahiye.

Aur haa,apne office me bata de tu aaj nahi aayegi.

And all of them came out of the bathroom together.

Richa picked up the same towel which was thrown by him and wrapped her naked body using it.

Took her phone and msg her HR

" Patkan Anghol Sampav, Swathahala korda kar aani lavkar Baher yeh . Aapla next round tikde suru karuya “

Gaurav ordered Richa to finish  her remaining bath fast,dry herself and quickly come in the hall.
instead of bedroom now he was going to pound her over there at the sofa.Next to where Imran was sitting

Richa felt little uncomfortable being pounded in front of Imran

Both gaurav and Imran went outside the bedroom. And sat back at their original position, imran continued reading the newspaper where he left.... while gaurav Got busy in his phone messaging some people .

Both of them stretch their legs on the teepoy of the centre table relax themselves are comfortable sofa set. As if they were the kings of this house, and my wife was there sex slave to fulfill all their whims and fancies until they are fully content with her.

Richa again went into the bathroom to complete her remaining shower, she came out dried herself and decided to wear few clothes, realised there was no point as she was again going to be taken in her birth suit.

She Applied some MAKEUP , wore her MANGALSUTRA  this time ( IT WAS STRANGE FOR ME AS WELL) and decided to wear her SEXY BROWN  LINGERIE  set covered by a matching CREAM  TRANSPARENT  ROBE .

Everyone (including Richa) knew the fact that -

1 banging a fully married women
2 at her own will
3 behind her husband's back  
4 at their own home

gives real adventure and excitement.

She wanted to take advantage of this fact and make Gaurav to feel this same excitement and pleasure him until he is fully satisfied as ordered by Imran.

So that next time , he won't HOLD BACK to ADMIT that he didn't ENJOY FUCKING her.

Finally she came in front of them within 10-15 minutes but had her towel wrapped around her hair to soak excess water.

She was looking extremely hot and sexy in front of them ,the MANGALSUTRA added CHERRY on the TOP.

Both of them were surprised to see her in this form gaurav gave a strong reaction and commented JHAKAAS. Whereas Imran gave a cold response. His eyes stopped only at her mangalsutra but ignored her remaining dress or body or makeup.

Gaurav spoke - Waah Kiti Sundar ani Boombaaat distey. Yeh lavkar ikde,aata ajun watt Nahi pahna Hot.

Wow you look so beautiful and bomb. Come here fast. Now can't wait anymore.

Richa went near him and stood in between the sofa at front and centre table at back. Gaurav bend his right leg but kept the left foot as it is and let Richa slide in from the gap. Once entirely in,he again place his right foot on the table.
Now richa was locked from all four sides
    __                
《 __ 》  

__
《 __ ,   <--Richa

__
《R》

Richa bent forward to Kiss gaurav, wherein he accepted her response and allowed her to smooch his lips.

She entered her tongue inside his mouth, and found his tongue.Both of them got involved in tongue fight.

Gauarv had held her midriff,went back to her ass with his hands and was mauling her boobs over dress in between.

After five minutes of intensive kissing and smooching, richa gave it a break, turned around and seductively started removing her gown in front of him giving him a lap dance as well.

Gaurav was too much overjoyed that he couldn't control himself and started rubbing his dick over his jeans.

After separating the outer dress from body ,only with of 2 pair of garments, were remaining, one was covering her MAMMARY using silky push up padded BRA but only from nipples to below.
It was held by her back using only a lace ,no shoulder support
Almost more than half of her upper boobs were visible.
and with a G string Thong Panty that went into her ass crack was tied to the side of her upper outer waist ,she covered her WOMANHOOD.

Imran who was sitting at a somewhat separate distance both of them went near to pick her gown from the floor and brought it near his nostrils, smelled .
it Had a perfect feminine odor as expected. Then he crumpled it b4 throwing it into the air at other corner of the balcony attached to the living room.

RANDI SAALI Imran gave a comment

Richa saw and heard that and gave a slight smile, she understood that Imran I want to feel her, but is not showing on his face. Moreover she also wanted the same. It was Gaurav's turn. And once she is finished, can resume her duty and obligations towards her 1st and very favourite BOSS Imran.

Gaurav Got completely MAD seeing her in this two piece bikini. He brought his hands on her breast cupping  them over the bra. He also squeezed her boobs from lower side  between his Thumb and index finger.

Gaurav was about to go down to her panty, and so that knot holding it was not very tight, add a single thread to pulled, and the entire material would fall down on her feet, leaving her bottom entirely vulnerable for his assault.

As soon as he held the lace of her panty his fingers and was about to pull, there was ring of bell (Ding Dong),
someone was at the door knocking.

Richa got literally scared who could it be at this point of time. What if any of them saw her with these two guys.

How would she be able to explain that address are of the daylight she is not at her office instead at her home with two young men in absence of her husband

Again she started her Permutation and combination in her mind

Neighbour
Watchmen
Milkman
Newspaper guy
Maid
or
Husband ( ME )

Door knocking increase further currently both the Bell as well as door

Thak
thak

Ding Dong
Ding Dong

Gaurav released his legs cage,rose up a little gave Richa a strong slap on her face, to wake her up from her thoughts and open the door.

Richa was not in the position neither attire to face any outsider at this point of time.

She got confused of what to do and what not to. She started searching for the gown here and there that she was wearing few moments ago. But couldn't  find any her confusion was crystal cleared by Imran when he gave her again 2 more slaps on each ass cheek to Hurry and open up the door in the same situation.

It was obviously a very awkward situation for Richa firstly to face any outsider that too in just a Bra and Panty .
Moreover they were not normal private undergarments but instead on top of that were expensive revealing clothing that she had bought only for few special occasions.

She tried to delay the proceedings the hope that person standing outside will go back if no one opens the door t hinking no one is in the house.

THAK
THAK

DING
DONG

DING
DONG

But the ringing increased even for the now. Both gaurav and Imran got irritated and scolded Richa in fact pulled her in front to open the door at once at any cost.

R richa hesitated until now finally gave up having no option and was forced to open the door only in her bikini.

She first opened the door slightly to peeped through her eyes, it was a man.
Obviously...but who?
She couldn't identify him with this small gap she needed to open the door further to fully recognise him. As she openned it a bit more. The man standing outside sensed it opening, applied a huge force to push it inside.

Richa was not prepared for this and she felt a sudden force from the opposite end This made her give up and she fell behind the wall beside door. How the man was completely into the house standing on his feet, where as Richa was still on the floor unable to comprehend who he is.
few seconds Later when she regained her posture she could only see the back of this man who has turned to face gaurav And Imran .

Her worst Nightmare was brought into reality.
The man had now seen both the men home along with her. In this vulnerable position.

To Be Continued
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
THank you. Need translation for hindi dialogues.
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
Really waiting for who the stranger is? what the trio will do with our Richa. Please continue BADSHA Ji.
Waiting for your updates
Like Reply
Great.
Like Reply
Shall I expect updates today??????????????
Like Reply
Amazing effort......Kindly update
Like Reply
DISCLAIMER SMALL UPDATE, BCOZ LIFE IS AND WILL BE GETTING MORE AND MORE BUSIER IN UPCOMING DAYS

He was WEARING a MASK(not the covid one,but a normal SCARF to COVER his face from scorching heat of sun)
Mr XXXX entered the living room and marched towards both the men,leaving Richa still on the floor.
Richa couldn't understand what was actually going on-she was literally ASTONISHED......!!!

As all the 3 guyz came closer, Imran who also had no clue about this man, clenched his Fist and took a position as if to attack him as stranger or enemy.
Richa saw this and expected there would be a serious fight amongst them for power and lust, where winner will earn the award i.e MY BOMB HOTWIFE.

But this was completly overturned, What she saw was literally out of the world-
"The Man overenthusiastically shook his hand with Gaurav ,it wasn't a natural handshake,but involved some cool gestures like waving fingers + cheering, this symbolized a close friendship type greeting, mostly done by teenage youngsters in their early college days."

Gaurav spoke-
KASA KAY PANDURANGA,
LAI DIVSA NI BHETLA,
ITKYA NANTAR AAJ JAUN VEL MILALA TULA

How are you Pandurang
Met after so many days
After so late,today you finally got time.

Pandurang Replied sarcastically-KAY KARNAR BAWA,AATA TUMHI MOTHE security officer ADHIKARI ZALE...KUTHE AMCHYA SARKHE GARIBANNA VEL DYAL ?

What to do man,Now you have become a big security officer Officer....Why will you give time for poor people like us ?

Richa and Imran felt ignored,and this was sensed by Gaurav,who immediately took this point into consideration and tried to Introduce him.

TU AANI GARIB,KAY MASKARI KARTO-
You and Poor,Ohhh What a joke

he laughed and spoke about Pandurang but looked at Imran this time as if to involve him into discussion.

Then came the formal Introduction-

IMRAN BHAU
ISKA NAAM PANDURANG HAI,
MAINE HI ISSE YAHA BULAYA HAI
YEH MERA COLLEGE KA SABSE ACHHA DOST HAI,
HUM LOG SATH ME EK CLASS ME HI PADHE HAI
ISKE CROREPATI BAAP KA YAHA MUMBAI ME KAFI BADA BUSINESS HAI -"XXXX CONSULTANCY SERVICES"
JISKA YEH AGLE SAAL HONE WALA M.D AUR C.E.O. HAI

Imran bro
His name is Pandurang.
I've called him here
He is my best friend since college
We both have studied in same class
His Billionaire dad has a big business here in Mumbai - "XXXX CONS... SER.... "
Of whom he is going to be the next year MD AND CEO.

Imran listened to this breif intro .

Pandurang now REMOVED the mask from his face and greeted Imran by folding hands saying -'JAY MAHARASHTRA DADA' a typical MARATHI way of showing him respect in his local manner
Imran saw this boy who was roughly the same age as of Gaurav, he was a young male with fair skin and medium hair. Considering him to be safe. they exchanged a handshake.

As soon as Richa heard the name of COMPANY,she got FULLY SHOCKED, She realized it was none other than the company wherein I(her Husband) was WORKING PRESENTLY. Currently it was handled by Mr KADAM who was a 65 years old senior citizen.But there were rumors that he would be STEPPING DOWN from his position from next year due to HEALTH issues,also the POSITION would be taken by his ONLY SON.

She could recall,when I forced her to come to my OFFICE PARTY. wherein all Board Members,MDs,CEOs and other influencial members were supposed to come.
Rather It was my PLAN to SHOW-OFF my SEXY-LUSTY wife to my BOSSES,in hope of getting a quick PROMOTION and to be in their GOOD BOOKS
She had met the JUNIOR KADAM only ONCE or TWICE in an OFFICIAL ANNUAL FUNCTION 1 year ago...but could VAGUELY REMEMBER his FACE.

All the 3 guyz then turned towards her.
Richa was NERVOUSLY STANDING in her ONLY BIKINI + MANGALSUTRA in front of 3 FULLY CLOTHED MEN
her HAIR were FREE behind .

Now Pandurang could see her clearly from HEAD to TOE .
It didn't took both of them much time to IDENTIFY each other.

He had already seen her face in his OFFICE CUBICLES working at his DAD and had an eye for MIDDLE AGED (30+) WOMEN ,but was strictly WARNED by his dad about NO AFFAIRS IN PROFESSIONAL LIFE

AREEE WAAH GAURAV BHAU,KAY KAATIL ANI PATAKHA MAAL AAHE...AAPLYA SATHI AHE KA HI WAHINI?
Woooohh Gaurav Bro,she is SO HOT, SEXY & KILLER ITEM.Is this VAHINI (BHABHI) for us

-spoke Pandurang purposefully not identifying her infront of these men but scanning her naked FIGURE, and used the word BHABHI, fixing his eyes on her cleavage where her MANGALSUTRA was hanging down her neck

Imran saw the EXCITEMENT on his FACE, seeing a SEXY 90% NAKED women OLDER than him in BROAD DAY LIGHT, but was also a little worried, bcoz he was not acquainted with this new guy b4.
Moreover sharing Richa with other men was not new for Imran, but atleast he knew them personally. This time it was totally different scenario where Imran just now seen his face behind mask.

Gaurav sensed Imran's UNCOMFORT upon hearing Pandurang's comment...!!!

IMRAN BHAU
AGAR HUM DONO KUCH SAMAY ISS AURAT KE SATH MAZE LE TOH KOI PROBLEM TOH NAHI NA ...?
VAISE TNSN MAT LO,HUM ZYADA MASTI NAHI KARENGE

Imran bro
I hope there would be no problem if we both Guyz spend some time with this lady... ?
But dont worry !!!, we wont do much of NASTY THINGS.

and WINKED at his friend with a short CUNNING smile.

Richa,who was almost like an INNOCENT forest DEER caught in front of car's HEADLIGHT ,understood what will be happening with her in upcoming few hours, but amidst this tensed atmosphere , all she was worried was about Imran's permission.

Earlier she expected him to say BIG NO and reject the offer STRAIGHT away itself,but deep down the DEVIL INSIDE her was saying a YES and go ahead with this move.

And Imran proved the 2ND OPTION to be CORRECT.He replied them OK i.e GRANTING them PERMISSION to enjoy with her.

HURRAY !!!!
Both the young CHAPS raised their hands up in air to enjoyed their mini success and thanked Imran.

Imran Looked at his Smart watch on his wrist to check time. It was already 3'O Clock.

Thik Hai...tum dono iske sath maze karo....mai chalta hu.....mujhe kuch kaam hai...raat ko milte hai ..!!!

Hearing this ,the BOYZ started GIGGLING and thinking bout their plan to USE her FULLY until NIGHT.

Imran took the CAR KEYS from CENTER TABLE and was at the door.B4 leaving her completly at their mercy,
he hugged her,
WHISPERED some BAD WORDS like - RANDI,KUTTI,SALI,HARAMZADI continuously into Richa's ear to which she smiled naughtily,
Ran his hands over her head into hair and jerked them back,
Then he gave her a short KISS on lips,
Mauled her BOOBS really hard in front of both guyz.
She was almost SLITHERING into his ARMS & CHEST when he tried to INSERT the COLD METAL KEY TIP into ther VAGINAL OPENING but simply PINCHED her PUSSY LIPS and DISAPPEARED.
TO BE CONTINUED
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Interesting twist, Stage is set for the hot show. Please continue
Like Reply
Hot short update. Thank you. Please continue the main action.
Like Reply
Please start the action
Like Reply
Request to all xossipy readers - I (author) have thought of many Episodes and Ideas about Richa's Adventures
Rough drafts are also ready , All that is required is to pen them down over here , which will be done very soon.
But presently I m really very busy with my exams for upcoming (1-2) weeks.
Hence I request you to plz bare with me n Wait Patiently
Bcoz-'the SPROUTING Fruits of Patience full of is SWEET & WETNESS'
[+] 2 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
(24-05-2022, 09:04 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Request to all xossipy readers - I (author) have thought of many Episodes and Ideas about Richa's Adventures
Rough drafts are also ready , All that is required is to pen them down over here , which will be done very soon.
But presently I m really very busy with my exams for upcoming (1-2) weeks.
Hence I request you to plz bare with me n Wait Patiently
Bcoz-'the SPROUTING Fruits of Patience full of is SWEET & WETNESS'

Take your Time brother,. Good luck for Exam
Like Reply
All the best for your exams. Life is more important. Concentrate fully on exams. After we shall meet
Like Reply