Adultery A husband's mistake
Awesome twist Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Sarvesh Siva's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yah kya hai yaar itne din bad update aaya vah bhi itna Chhota please yaar regular update do isase story mein interest khatm ho raha hai itna slow mat chalo please
[+] 1 user Likes Abhi T's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2024, 02:06 PM)Abhi T Wrote: Yah kya hai yaar itne din bad update aaya vah bhi itna Chhota please yaar regular update do isase story mein interest khatm ho raha hai itna slow mat chalo please

tik kaha bhai
Like Reply
Wow the twist is awesome, Let Vimal wishes become true and that will be great for your fans in my opinion. Let the journey of conversion of Sukanya from conservative wife to cock hungry whore due to circumstances start here.
Like Reply
Meena fucking with sharad and vimal and both asking her to convince sukanya to fuck with them.
Meena lost her husband, suk fallen in love with wrong person.
I thought suk found a better person.
Nice going
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Superb update.
Like Reply
vimal should continue his acting and smooth fuck sukanya.

Slowly she ask for more... Then the real vimal should come out.

Vimal should have friends. When Raghava do work on his laptop in hall.

All his friends enjoy Sukanya in bedroom. When they left, Raghavan took his wife to bathroom and wash her. sperm all over her body washed off.

She thanked her husband. Then.... new batch comes in push raghava outside and closes bedroom door.

Raghava worried she didn't eat anything. Vimal said we have protean shake for her dinner.

Raghava said "good night" and went to other bedroom and slept.

Just joking and stopped reading....

I thought they are going into open relationship.
[+] 1 user Likes 3sivaram's post
Like Reply
No comments...
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
meena part , will
be dream. I guess so....
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 04:45 PM)me.you Wrote: Hi Rahul, as i see ur name also rahul so u will consider rahul charactor as hero. I want to pin point some of my thoughts.
1. People are misunderstood what cuckold. Fantasies about wife with other is not cuckold.
2. All males (mostly) fuck their wifes while thinking other girls.
3. U can talk wahtever with ur wife. But when its come to reality u will not allow.
4. I have two younger sisters of my wife. One is 32 and other is 27. 32 has two kids still breast feeding. i called her as milk tank, and other one just married. I am calling her a small tits. But these all talking with my wife only. while i fuck her she will not mention any of her sister name, but she say do u need tiny tits or milky tits. we both know who she is refer. But we never cross the limit. Yes i have fantasies about my wife get fucked by others Double penetration and all. In reality any one touch my wife i will kill that person. 
5. Come back to story-- still sukanya at control. Please continue like that. Seducing more erotic than direct banging. Dont degrade suganya charactor because its moulded perfectly. Dont ruin. நல்லதோர் வீணை செய்து அதை உடைத்து விட வேண்டாம்.
6. Even if u have another bang with rahul and sukanya its fine. But after the fuck let sukanya take control.. That way story will be awesome.
7.Let raghava know this or not thats up to u. if he knows that make thereesome with meena. Because raghave have good sex appetite.
8.most readers are thinking raghav does not have good sexual with sukanya. But he did superb sex with her make different position. Example terrace fuck. Not normal guys cannnot life ladies and fuck like that.
8. Finally for readers.. as i am lats 30s, my wife is 63Kg. some times still i am lifting her while fuck. she always says i cant life her. But while fuck , i dont know where iam getting those energy. 

I can share many thinks to u guys. But its not better place. If writer need to contac privately just reply me. we can keep
touch. Any way one of my favourite stories in xosspy.

wow.. ur story is much interesting...
your wife asking you if you want her sisters..???
cant imagine ...
can you please write how all it started and how long you could proceed ...???
it will be more erotic to read...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
ooh what the fuck, its vimal wow. what a devil lol, good to see first sukanya fell in love with him though haha unexpected update
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
super super super story bro...
thanks for writing this..
but i felt like it is little fast with vimal, but then there are many well written inciidents...

thanks..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Nice turning in story.
[+] 1 user Likes abhirajfree's post
Like Reply
I thought meena was seeking sharad for her sexual need. But she is a slut of the community. Soon sukanya will be another woman that any men in the community can come and fuck.
[+] 1 user Likes Samadhanam's post
Like Reply
Looks like there is a gap here.

a college going guy cannot be this character. If it is sharad, it would be ok to accept.

Did vimal make his friends fuck meena. Why did she say not again.
Like Reply
Last para of the last update really disappointed me like hero becoming villain all of a sudden.
Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Updates have become very slow now. Only one update a week and that too short.
[+] 1 user Likes srajat11rs's post
Like Reply
One thing I don't understand, why is Vimal saying "I can't wait to fuck that innocent woman, you are good fuck, but she will be awesome and I can't wait to do her". When he has done her on many occasions.. those where Sharad lines or lines for his character... Hmmm ?
Anyway love the story bro, keep it coming, TV serials next episode comes quicker then ure updates.. I know it not easy but your story is that good!!!
[+] 2 users Like Unclekol's post
Like Reply
this story is becoming slow and short what happened author? Busy with work?
[+] 1 user Likes Manwithlove's post
Like Reply