Adultery A husband's mistake
awesome... but please explain how she became bold to walk nude ifront of meena..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi Rahul,

I hope you end Sukanya and Vimal. Sukanya loves ragahavan right, so continuing or encouraging vimal hereafter will put her marraige at risk. Because you itself said that love is not temporary. I think Sukanya did the right thing. So dont make them reconcile.

I don't know about other readers, but I really liked this update. From the beginning I was asking, why your characters behave like they lack intention. But this has changed now.

Take this story forward with multiple point of view, so easily you can build a theme for upcoming updates, then when you think it's time for action, then keep it between Sukanya and the other person( you only know).

I think story is now moving to next stage, Bring in raghavan, all the best. By next update we will know where this is headed now.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Bro it's being week I thought the update will bang of sukanya and vimal but the story is not boosted till now
Like Reply
(09-06-2024, 05:24 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: awesome... but please explain how she became bold to walk nude ifront of meena..

When did she walk nude before anyone?
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Super. Now sharath has another woman in form of Meena aunty till the time sukanya fall on his lap.
Like Reply
(09-04-2024, 10:53 AM)rahulishere Wrote: Sukanya never behaved in such a hostile manner ever before. She was the only friend Meena had. She was angry with herself for blindly believing Sharath. She angrily shut the door behind her and marched towards him while he grinned from ear to ear sitting naked on the bed. She walked to him and slapped him hard across his face. He was shocked with the expected attack. His grin vanished from his face.
Sharath: Why are you so angry?
Meena: You bastard. What did you talk to her?
Sharath: Just a little naughty stuff.
Meena: You bloody said you just wanted to hear her voice. That’s it. Wasn’t it?
Sharath: When I heard her voice, I was tempted.
Meena: You dog. You always get tempted. Because I trusted you my friendship with her is broken.
Sharath: Sorry dear. I shall apologize to her. Please give me her number.
Meena stared at him angrily.
Meena: Just get out of here.

Sukanya came out of the kitchen and saw Meena’s phone on the table. She did not want to answer any more of her calls. She knew she cannot hold Meena responsible for what that rascal spoke. Hence, she took the phone and walked to her flat. She hesitantly opened the door only when she realized Meena was not alone as she heard voices.
Meena: I asked you to get out of here, didn’t I?
Sharath: Sorry Meenu. I will ensure such thing will not happen again.
Meena: You have no excuse you bastard. Just fuck off. I had only one friend and I had to lose her because of you.
Sharath: If you don’t think my apology is sufficient, I’ll fall on her feet and beg for forgiveness.
When Sukanya heard the conversation, she was lost the sense of loathing and felt proud of Meena. She never expected herself to be the only friend of someone. She gave a mild smile to herself. When she peeked in to the room they were talking. She saw Meena standing in an admonishing way with her arms on her hip. When she craned her neck a little, she saw Sharath sitting on the bed. But she started sweating because he was sitting completely naked with his pole erect pointing to the ceiling. She quickly moved away and leaned on the wall with her heart beating loud. She was tempted to leave, but she wated to listen to the whole conversation.
Sharath: I will not leave unless you forgive me. You can punish me for my mistake if you want.
Meena was still angry and was slightly getting inclined to giving him another chance. She turned towards him.
Meena: This is your last excuse and you shall not get another chance.
Sharath: (With a childlike smile) Thank you.
Meena: Now get out of here
Sukanya thought Sharath will leave now and she should walk away before they come to the hall. But looks like the conversation is not over.
Sharath: Why are you asking me to get out?
Meena: I’m really upset now.
Sharath: I’ll set you mood right.
Meena: What? No, you can’t. Hey no. Hey… I said no. Ouch…
Sukanya did not understand what was happening. Hence, she peeked a little into the room. Her heart beat rose when she saw that Meena’s nighty was thrown away at the floor of the cot. She did not wear bra and panty when she came to Sukanya’s flat. He had his face buried between her legs. She began to caress his hair and looked up at the ceiling with here eyes half closed. As he sucked her pussy, he moved his hand to her boobs. He held one boob tightly in his right hand while he sucked her pussy. Meena was on cloud nine. He gradually pushed her to the bed and got on top of her while he continued to suck her pussy. He turned around over her in a position that his cock is aligned with her mouth. She did not need an invitation as she readily gobbled up his cock and bobbed her head back and forth as he sucked her pussy. Sukanya could feel like she was experiencing 104 fever. She could feel the rise in temperature in her body. She wanted to get away from the spot but her legs didn’t move. She wanted to get away from the spot as she feared that if she was caught at the spot, she might be pulled into their private adventure. When she thought about it, she felt goosebumps. She could hear the sound ‘gluck gluck gluck’ as he pounded her mouth in a rhythm. She also heard the slurping sound. Sharath suddenly flipped around and brought Meena on top of him. She got up and turned around. She held his dick and sat on top of him. She wanted to get away from the spot as soon as possible. She didn’t understand if it was the shock or her curiosity which held her back. When she tried to figure the situation, she felt she was in an extremely precarious situation. She took the phone with her as she didn’t want to let Meena know that she had been there thereby letting her know that she had witnessed their private game. She gently shut the door as she heard her shriek. Maybe he bit her or something. She walked out with a half mind.
Without her knowledge she began to guess what they must be doing. She then knocked herself on her forehead and smiled to herself for being such a naughty girl. I felt like calling my husband. She made a call to him and he instantly picked the call.
Sukanya: Looks like you do not have any work.
Husband: Hey, I was just about to call you when I received your call.
Sukanya: See, we think alike.
Husband: Of course. We are a pair made in heaven. (Although Sukanya would seem leagues ahead in looks and class)
Sukanya: So, what’s my dear husband doing?
Husband: Just finished a conference call. I’m in a conference room
Sukanya: Oh! Should I call later? You should be having your colleagues around.
Husband: Hey, no. I’m all alone.
Sukanya: Oh, that’s great.
Husband: Why do you want me alone? Are you going to surprise me?
Sukanya: Chee you naughty.
Husband: Come on baby.
He heard a naughty chuckle from her. And in the next instant he received a video call. He was surprised. It was always he who insist on video call. He was pleasantly surprised when he got a video call request from her. He picked the video call and made sure he was alone.
Husband: Hey baby. You really did surprise me.
Sukanya: What’s there to be surprised. I wanted to see my hubby.
Husband: Yeah. I wanted to see my wife too.
Sukanya: You are seeing.
Husband: Not like this.
Sukanya understood his intentions.
Sukanya: You are in office. Shameless.
Husband: I’m all alone with no one to disturb.
Sukanya gave a brief thought and then said ok.
Sukanya: Please make sure the door is locked.
Husband: Hey, this is an office conference room. I cannot lock it. But I’ll keep a watch at the door.
Sukanya thought for a few seconds.
Husband: Please baby. Give me the darshan.
Sukanya: (Naughty laugh) She kept the phone on the table.
He waited for a few seconds unable to understand what she was doing. After a couple of seconds, she came back on camera. But the sight rather disappointed him as she was wearing a thick dupatta to cover her cleavage. He has a pouted expression of disappointment.
Sukanya: Why is my dear husband disappointed?
Husband: This is not what I expecte…
Before he could complete his sentence, she moved the dupatta aside and he got a view of the divine twin globes naked. He immediately grabbed his cock and winced.
Sukanya: (giggled like a child and put it back in place.) You see them daily and play with them as much as you like. But still, you are excited with just a sight of them?
Husband: There is an inexplicable kick in such adventures dear.
Sukanya: Stupid.
Husband: Show it once more dear.
Sukanya readily took it off for a few seconds and then closed them again.
Husband: Are you wearing a panty?
Sukanya hesitated for a second.
Husband: Tell me dear.
Sukanya: No, I’m not.
Husband: I don’t believe you. Show me.
Sukanya showed some resistance although it was clear that she was fine to expose herself to him. She stood up and turned the camera to rear camera and showed the mirror. He was shocked to see her fully naked from below her shawl covered chest. She immediately switched the camera to her face. He was unable to believe it was Sukanya. He was so happy with her transformation. Just then he heard a phone ring.
Husband: Is there someone?
Sukanya: Are you stupid? Why would I do this if someone is here?
Husband: I could hear another phone ring. You have only one.
Sukanya: Oh, that. Meena akka came to meet me sometime back and she forgot to take her phone.
Sukanya ignored the call. It rang again. And then again.
Husband: Hey for heaven’s sake give it back to her. Might be some important call.
Sukanya: Alright. I’ll wear my dress and go.
Husband: Hey.
Sukanya: What?
Husband: You know right. (He gave a naughty smile)
Sukanya: You are out of your mind. How can I go to her flat without my innerwear?
Husband: Please
Sukanya: No chance. You continue with your work. I’ll return the phone to her.
Husband: Ok. Your wish. Bye.
When she thought of going to Meena’s flat, she remembered Sharath having fun with her. She had a shiver when she recollected the scene. He has an eight-inch cock. Just as big as her husband, but very thick. She consciously avoided the comparison. She waited for some time, but the calls never stopped. It must have been an important call. Hence, she quickly walked to her bedroom and wore her bra and panty and the nighty on top of it. She then remembered her husband’s request. She removed her bra and panty and wore the nighty without them. She was slightly scared. She prayed that Sharath must have left. She slowly walked to her flat avoiding a spectacle of her bouncing boobs and ass. Instead of barging in like she did before, she rang the bell. She maintained a serious look on her face. When the door opened, she saw Meena open the door with a sheepish look. She asked Sukanya to come in, but it was half hearted. She understood the reason when she saw Sharath in the background. Suddenly she became conscious that she was not wearing bra and panty. She knew that the nighty was a silk one which would show impression of her nipples on the fabric. She quickly gave Meena’s the phone and turned away and rushed to her flat. In that attempt she walked faster which enabled her ass to jiggle and she was sure that Sharath would have had a good view of it.

oh... bro please tell me what all he could see through that nighty from back ..???
explain well...
did he two rounds seperating as she walks and the perfect line between those two..???

or did he see her nighty going inside her crack..???
did he see all her legs nude through transparent view..???
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
[+] 1 user Likes andhratochennai's post
Like Reply
very interesting turn…we will have to eagerly wait and see how the story moves now…
Bro…pls update soon…the unexpected turn has made it more interesting
Like Reply
Nice update... Waiting for more
Like Reply
Hi rahul,

Sukanya is a beauty with brains. She knows when to stop. Only Raghavan's dirty mind can put her in a situation, where she can be a treat to other men. Yet Sukanya and raghavan don't wanna end their marraige.

But Sharat can manipulate meena, as she is in a vulnerable starte, let's see what they are capable of. Sharat is motivated, more sinister in his approach. Looking forward to it.

Usually some men's libido is insatiable. Definitely this is just a phase in vimals life. He is young, shouldn't loose hope. If he can tease Sukanya this much, he must have gained confidence. Hope he beds many more women before he witness his wife sleeping with some other men.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Hi rahul,

Meena can take advantage of ragahavan's voyeuristic approach towards Sukanya or meena can seduce ragahavan, as ragahavan Already has a eye on her.

In this way meena can make Sukanya sleep with Sharat to please him.

Even meena and Sukanya make a ploy to escape meena from Sharat's clutches.

Many possibilities are there, eager to know what happened next. Update karo Rahul.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
When the ploy meera and Sukanya make misfire, Sharat can have a threesome. My brain has become so dirty. May because of spicy foods. Lol
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Too short bro. Plz enlarge more
Like Reply
Sukanya is in two minds, At one side she is enjoying cheating her husband other side is she is concerned about her social status and try to hide the affair from others. Or may be inside her mind she need some wild and manly person to tame her which cannot be provided by Either Vimal or Raghav.
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
wow, great update, you are removing the criminal sharath from the story, thats great, can't see, sexy sukanya hurted by sharath for sex, with vimal its good
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Rahul pls update
Like Reply
very nice
Like Reply
What happened next? Vishnu entry?
Like Reply
Rahulishere, updateiswhere
Like Reply
Waiting
Update pls