Adultery A husband's mistake
Nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update bro.
Now I understood why it's husband mistake. He will not listen what sukanya wanted to say but gives some answer which will lead her to different path.
But what happens between sukanya and vimal between them only. Don't reveal to others.
Sukanya become nude while video call is erotic bro. Add these type of scenes also. Let sukanya completes all her fantasies with vimal but in limit and not exposing to whole world.

Fantasies are of raghav and implementation with vimal.
Waiting for next adventures
Like Reply
Very hot writing.
Like Reply
Raghav can easily contest for the 'most stupid & idiotic husband' title....
Like Reply
(06-06-2024, 04:48 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: Raghav can easily contest for the 'most stupid & idiotic husband' title....

haha, same applicable for Sukanya also..
Like Reply
Superb update please continue soon....
Like Reply
Hi Rahul, start with giving responses to the comments.
Weekends are near.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
good,,,,,,waiting for next
Like Reply
[Image: images-1-11.jpg]
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Does sukanya love her husband still? Interesting turns.
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
Waiting for weekend update bro.
[+] 1 user Likes SanjuR's post
Like Reply
This story is very interesting there is something in this story that makes it to read again and again May be I think the thrill of cheating by Sukanya may not be in full scale but Poor Raghav don't know that his wife Sukanya giving blowjob and getting her boobs sucked regularly by Vimal adds to the excitement in reading the story.
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 04:11 PM)Abhi T Wrote: Nice update keep going bro bus agla update thoda jaldi Dene ki koshish Karna please

Thank you bro. I'm trying my best. Just that I'm busy at office.
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 05:04 PM)me.you Wrote: Bro, i can say only one think. Dont degrade the sukanya charactor. She is not dump , bz she is thinking Raghav is encouraging her to make afffair with Rahul. Thats what she is thinking?? Then she is an dump person. Pls dont make her like that. Lets continue her as bossy

I respect your opinion bro.
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 07:07 PM)3sivaram Wrote: The day he came back. Raghav saw completely transformed bitch sukanya, files divorce and took half of his money, and enjoy with lovers.

We never know what the future holds bro.
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 08:37 PM)Dhanapal Wrote: There should be conflict in her mind about faithfulness to her husband abd infidelity and finally she choosing infidelity will be great.

Of course bro. But she also has some unfulfilled wishes. She might not have thought about it if her husband didn't encourage.
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 09:33 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: Super update

Thanks dude
Like Reply
(04-06-2024, 11:19 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Ultimate story telling bro
Working on this type of story telling is appreciated

Keep rocking like this

Thank you so much bro
Like Reply
(05-06-2024, 12:45 AM)wackthu Wrote: Nice to see frequent updates but I feel the story digressing a lot away from the original theme. The games with the husband, teasing etc. were the highlights. Seems to be like the story is quickly devolving into a love story, which if it leads to something more isn't bad but I don't see any signs leading to that..great effort nonetheless.

I appreciate your feedback, but this is not what it looks to you.
Like Reply
(05-06-2024, 01:23 AM)redarc Wrote: wow, amazing update, let it be vimal on the door, and want to take her on shopping and a lunch date, i wish vimal take suk in a sexy dress in her home so great update... so sexy thanks for the update bro, keep raising our expectations haha

Thank you for your ideas bro.
Like Reply