Adultery A husband's mistake
Bro kya Ho Gaya pahle to update regularly a rahe the AAP to story ka flow Tod rahe ho please thoda jaldi jaldi update Dene ki koshish karo please please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-06-2024, 07:47 AM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Rahul, as I said. What you are doing is incredible. Really it's relatable. Dont take my comments seriously, please check your private message.

It's alright. Cool bro. No issues.
Like Reply
(03-06-2024, 11:00 PM)Abhi T Wrote: Bro kya Ho Gaya pahle to update regularly a rahe the AAP to story ka flow Tod rahe ho please thoda jaldi jaldi update Dene ki koshish karo please please

Update coming up bro
Like Reply
Sukanya hung up the call once again. She did not realize what she told for a few minutes. When she did, she was confused. The words came out of her heart, but she did not think about her husband and her family when she did. She tried calling her husband but he did not attend the call. She, then switched off the phone and lied down on the bed. She did not realize when she slept off.
She woke up early in the morning and walked to the kitchen to make herself a coffee. She rubbed her eyes and lazily walked through the hall. As she was walking, she looked casually at the balcony. She was shocked to find Vimal sleeping in the balcony as the balcony door was locked from inside. She got shocked and scared. She rushed to the balcony. She opened the door and rushed outside. She went close to him, knelt beside him and shook him. He looked to be in deep sleep. She shook him hard and he slowly started to wake up. As he saw her, he gave a broad smile.
Vimal: Good morning, Suk.
Sukanya: What the hell were you doing? Why did you sleep in the balcony?
Vimal: I tried calling you, but your phone was switched off. I was worried if you were hurt by any of what I spoke yesterday. Hence, I thought of coming through the balcony, but it was locked. I did not want to shout and make a scene, hence stayed here.
She looked at him in awe.
Sukanya: Are you crazy?
Vimal: Yes, I’m crazy for you.
He held her by her waist. She stood up and looked at him shyly. Vimal got up and stood beside her. She turned away. He went close to her and hugged her from behind. He knew that she did not wear innerwear. He held her by her belly and kissed her on her neck. He opened his mouth and sucked her neck. She inhaled a deep breath as it aroused her. He moved his hands from her belly to her boobs and gently held them. He began to press them gently over her nighty and them increased the pressure. She gave a slight moan. He rubbed his erect cock over her soft ass and also undid the zip, pulling out the boobs one by one. He held both the nipples with both his and pressed them hard. She shrieked at the sudden attack. He kept giving hickies on her neck and started to pull her nighty gently and finally brought it over her round ass, also exposing her nude pussy. He left one hand from her boob and kept it on her ass and squeezed her ass cheek hard. He then rubbed his erect cock over her nude ass. He then brought his hand to her front and started rubbing her pussy. She almost lost her breath when she felt his hand over her pussy lips. She was unable to bear multifront attack from him. She shut her eyes in ecstasy, so did Vimal. He gently slapped her ass and started humping her as she arched forward. He pinched her nipple hard and she shouted loud. He immediately shut her mouth and continued rubbing his cock over her pussy lips. He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and was about to press it when she got alerted and tried to push him as she was ready for it. As she opened her eyes, she was in for another shock as she saw her husband standing before her, carrying his bags. His expression of happiness turned into disappointment. She almost had tears in her eyes and she realized that Vimal was trying to enter her. He pressed his cock at her pussy and was about to send it all in with a hard push, but she pushed him hard and she fell forward just before her husband’s legs. She shut her eyes in shame. She was speechless and she banged her head on the floor, but she was not hurt. It felt soft. She was surprised. When she opened her eyes, she realized that she was on bed and she was dreaming. She felt a chill as she was sweating profusely. She immediately got up from the bed and washed her face. She saw that it was already 10 AM. She made herself a coffee and was recounting on the incidents. She felt so guilty. She was caught in an internal conflict and was caught between guilt and desire. She was not at all clear. Her husband forgave her for the mistake, but would he encourage her for continuing the friendship with Vimal. For her Vimal was irresistible as he brought out a different dimension of her life which was buried in the past. For her, she always found solution with her husband, but this time she expected to be punished as she deserved it. She had crossed all lines of decency and tradition. She was double minded about calling her husband, but she could not bear the mental burden. She wanted to get over it, as she was prepared to whatever punishment her husband will give her. She switched on the phone and as soon as she switched on the phone, she received several messages on her WhatsApp. She did not mind them. It was 11 AM and she dialed her husband’s number. He did not pick the call. She again called him and the result was the same. She would normally not call him for the third time as she understands he’s busy at work. But she decided to make an exception. She called again and he picked it this time.
Sukanya: Hi dear. How are you?
Raghav: You extract the report and share the status to the escalation bench with a copy to me. I need an hourly status. And hey set up a meeting with all the stakeholders.
Sukanya: Are you busy? I have something important to talk.
Raghav: Tell me dear.
Sukanya: I’m not sure how to tell. I’m in a dilemma. I had been carrying the guilt of the theatre incident as it’s haunting me. I couldn’t forgive myself for the mistake I committed, but another part of me subconsciously drew me towards Vimal. You know that we had a good friendship. Then he started making advances and I was really caught up in a dilemma. It was solely my mistake. I had a chat with him yesterday which you shall not forgive. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I had forgotten my state and rather shamelessly accepted it. I shall not talk to him again, but I need punishment. I had been so shameless, but guilt is killing me. Please punish me. I don’t deserve forgiveness.
Raghav: Hey. What are you talking? Don’t ever think that way. I already told you, I’m perfectly fine with it.
Raghav: Hey Pradeep, have you set the video con room ready?
Raghav: Ok. Yeah. I’m coming in 2 minutes.
Raghav: Her darling, I’m so sorry, I was stuck in a war room. I will be busy for the next couple of days. Please don’t call me, I’ll call you myself. And remember, I’m fine with whatever has happened. All I wanted is you to be happy. Just do what makes you happy and remove the guilt from your mind. Just be happy. Ok, see you dear. I’ll call you in a couple of days.
Raghav hung up the call. Sukanya could not understand what her husband said.
Sukanya: (Thought) Did he encourage my relationship with Vimal? I can’t believe it.

Without even giving a chance to add another word, he hung up the call. From the other side:
Raghav was in a huge mess as the financial report was messed up for the second time. This time by one of the interns. It was a situation with a potential of 5 million penalty by the company if it was not fixed within 72 hours. Raghav was assigned the responsibility as he had cleared a similar mess a couple of weeks ago. He did not sleep a wink from last night. It was a complete haywire. He was giving multiple instructions at the same time and he felt overloaded. Just then he got a call from her dear wife. He ignored the call and continued to scrutinize the reports. As the call got ended, she called again. He ignored again, but she called again. When she called for the third time, he understood that she badly wanted to talk to him. He picked the call although he was totally busy.
Sukanya: Hi dear. How are you?
He was continuously rendering instructions to his team as his wife was talking to him.
Raghav: You extract the report and share the status to the escalation bench with a copy to me. I need an hourly status. And hey, set up a meeting with all the stakeholders.
Sukanya: Are you busy? I have something important to talk.
Raghav: Tell me dear.
Sukanya: I’m not sure how to tell. I’m in a dilemma. I had been carrying the guilt of the theatre incident as it’s haunting me. I couldn’t forgive myself for the mistake I committed…
Just then the intern who created the mess came to Raghav and showed the report. He took the phone away from his ear and listened to him.
Intern: Sir, is the report fine? Shall I share it with the stakeholders?
He closed the phone speaker and gave him further instruction.
Raghav: Also add a comparative analysis along with the report and share it with me first. I’ll have a look and then quickly give a go ahead. Make it quick.
The intern left while Sukanya assumed that he was listening to him and continued talking.
Sukanya: I had been so shameless, but guilt is killing me. Please punish me. I don’t deserve forgiveness.
Raghav: Hey. What are you talking? Don’t ever think that way. I already told you, I’m perfectly fine with it.
Raghav: Hey Pradeep, have you set the video con room ready?
Raghav: Ok. Yeah. I’m coming in 2 minutes.
Raghav: Her darling, I’m so sorry, I was stuck in a war room. I will be busy for the next couple of days. Please don’t call me, I’ll call you myself. And remember, I’m fine with whatever has happened. All I wanted is you to be happy. Just do what makes you happy and remove the guilt from your mind. Just be happy. Ok, see you dear. I’ll call you in a couple of days.
Once he hung up the call, he thought how sensitive she was. He shrugged off and continued to focus on the issue at hand.
Sukanya pinched herself to check if it was a dream. She smiled at the unbelievable turn of events.
She immediately opened the WhatsApp and saw that there were 32 messages from Vimal. She opened the messages and stared reading them.
Vimal: What happened to my girlfriend?
Vimal: Hey chella kutty
There were a few forward messages of love and a few emoticons.
Vimal: Why is your phone switched off?
Vimal: Are you annoyed with me?
Vimal: Please forgive me if I did any mistake, if not punish me, but don’t stop talking with me.
Vimal: Sleep well dear. And sweet dreams. I’ll have hot dreams about you ?
A kiss smiley.
Sukanya smiled when she read the chat. She saw her college mates chat with their boyfriends and blush when they received naughty messages from them. She missed them a lot at that time, but she got the opportunity to live the past. She smiled naughtily and send him a message.
Sukanya: Good morning boyfriend.
Vimal: Good morning my dearest girlfriend.
Within a second she got a reply as if he was waiting for her message. She loved it.
Vimal: I missed you a lot last night ?
Sukanya: What?
Vimal: I mean you switched off your phone, so I had to sleep without giving a good night kiss.
Sukanya: So, what? Take the good morning kiss. (She sent a kiss smiley)
Vimal: You know what? I’m at the terrace. And no one is here.
Sukanya: So?
Vimal: So, I want my girlfriend here.
Sukanya: No way.
She refused, but before she pinged that message, she was ready to go to the terrace. She started walking to the terrace. Before she walked to the terrace she came back to the bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She adjusted her hair and also her nighty in such a way that the impression of her nipples was not visible on her nighty. When she was satisfied, she started walking to the terrace. She looked at the lobby through the door lens and when she was satisfied that there were no one, she quickly walked out and shut the door behind her. She started feeling a strange sense of thrill. As she walked, she felt her boobs swing in sync with her walk and the same is the case with her ass. As she walked the stairs, she remembered her dream where Vimal had squeezed her boobs and also her ass. She felt funny when she remembered him gently slap her nude ass. She shyly smiled as she walked up the stairs. When she looked around, he was not seen. But she knew where to find him. She casually walked around, looking at the surroundings and then walked towards the water tank. She was right about him. He was sitting in a corner at the water tank. He raised his head to look at her and smiled.
Vimal: Good morning di.
Sukanya: (With mock anger) What? You called me di?
Vimal: You are my girlfriend. What else should I call you? Akka?
She gave an approving smile and went close to him. He held her hand and pulled her close to him. She looked around once again and sat beside him like a dutiful girlfriend. He kept looking at her, but she looking the other side and smiled to herself. She could not believe it was she who was doing it. He nudged her with his elbow.
Sukanya: What?
Vimal: Give me my good morning kiss.
Sukanya: I gave it already.
Vimal: Not on WhatsApp.
Sukanya did not speak anything and she turned away. She was also cautious about anyone coming from the stairs. Vimal held her arm and pulled her towards him. She did not resist. He put his hand over her shoulder and let it hang over her shoulder. It touched her left boob and he was pleasantly shocked.
Vimal: (With bulging eyes) You are not wearing a bra?
Sukanya: (Shyly) Shut up.
Vimal was ecstatic. He gently held her left boob and gave a quick squeeze like you press a horn in  a bus.
Sukanya: Hey rogue. Stop it.
Vimal did it again and she laughed at his childish expression as he did that. He continued to do it few times. And then without a warning kissed her on her lips. She did not anticipate the attack. She was stunned. He inserted his tongue inside her mouth and also sucked her lips hard. She slowly started to respond and suck his tongue and lips. It turned into a ferocious kiss. He slowly took his hand and unzipped the front side of the nighty and inserted hand inside the mighty. He held her naked boobs and stared to squeeze them gently first and then roughly. She held her mouth with her palms to avoid moaning. He bent down and took the nipples one by one in his mouth and sucked them hard. While he did that, he gently slipped down the nighty over shoulders. She became totally topless in open air with a man for the first time. The fresh breeze hit her wet nipples and it gave a tingling sensation. She held his head and pressed him onto her boobs. He bit the flesh of her boobs and made impression of his teeth. He started to raise her nighty, but she came back to her senses and pushed him away with a smile.
Sukanya: You rogue. Don’t you have time and place?
She slipped the nighty back and zipped it back. She wiped her mouth and then got up. Before she left, she bent down towards him and kissed on his lips again and then rushed back to her flat. Vimal sat at the same place in a daze. He did not imagine his life would turn into such a heaven. He wished she had stayed for some more time.
Sukanya rushed to her flat and locked her door. She was breathing hard. She went into her bedroom and sat on the bed thinking if she had actually done it without any guilt. She smiled at her guts. She thought even her naughty college mates would have hesitated to do what she did. ‘I’m turning into a bad girl.’ She thought to herself.
She got up from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She unzipped her nighty and slipped it from her shoulders. She exposed her boobs and looked at them in the mirror. She saw the impression of Vimal’s teeth on her boobs. She went closer and examined the impression. She loved it. While she was examining her boobs, she got a call from Vimal. It was a video call. She nowadays did not have any inhibitions about attending a video call from him. She knew that she was topless, but still picked the call, but kept it so close to her face so that her nude boobs are not visible.
Vimal: I was planning a lot, but you left in between di.
She got accustomed to him calling her di. Even her husband never called her di, but she felt good when Vimal addressed her as di.
Sukanya: What else you planned to do. I think I should maintain a distance with you.
Vimal: Nothing outrageous. Just thought of staying with you for a while.
Sukanya: Let’s keep ourselves in limit. Too much will end us in trouble.
Vimal: I will ensure that you shall not face any trouble. Trust me di.
Sukanya: Ok da
She walked topless while she chatted with him. She went and sat on the bed while talking. She got a naughty idea. She kept the camera steady at her face and carefully removed her nighty fully. Now she’s fully nude, but Vimal didn’t know. She kept walking around and talked to him. She was thrilled with the fact that she was chatting nude with him and he was clueless about it. Without her knowledge her hand went to her nipple and she squeezed it by herself. She felt something new. She also felt her fingers over the teeth impression as she spoke with him. Just then she heard the doorbell ring.
Sukanya: Alright. Someone’s at the door. I’ll talk to you later.
She said and hung up the call. As she hung up the call, she quickly picked her nighty. Then she also thought that her nipples may make an impression on the nighty. She quickly wore a set of innerwear and put her nighty over it. She went to attend the door.
Like Reply
Nice update keep going bro bus agla update thoda jaldi Dene ki koshish Karna please
Like Reply
Bro, i can say only one think. Dont degrade the sukanya charactor. She is not dump , bz she is thinking Raghav is encouraging her to make afffair with Rahul. Thats what she is thinking?? Then she is an dump person. Pls dont make her like that. Lets continue her as bossy
Like Reply
The day he came back. Raghav saw completely transformed bitch sukanya, files divorce and took half of his money, and enjoy with lovers.
[+] 1 user Likes 3sivaram's post
Like Reply
There should be conflict in her mind about faithfulness to her husband abd infidelity and finally she choosing infidelity will be great.
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Ultimate story telling bro
Working on this type of story telling is appreciated

Keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Nice to see frequent updates but I feel the story digressing a lot away from the original theme. The games with the husband, teasing etc. were the highlights. Seems to be like the story is quickly devolving into a love story, which if it leads to something more isn't bad but I don't see any signs leading to that..great effort nonetheless.
Like Reply
wow, amazing update, let it be vimal on the door, and want to take her on shopping and a lunch date, i wish vimal take suk in a sexy dress in her home so great update... so sexy thanks for the update bro, keep raising our expectations haha
Like Reply
Hi Rahul,

First of all you are among few authors who is really committed to the story. With regular updates and through responses you are winning hearts. Keep it up bro.

Initially thought of waiting till next update, as Sukanya is going to open the door, without knowing what will happen next I should not comment.

But few things I have to share, your best updates are meena and Sharat's play before Sukanya, then the first theater blowjob with a stranger, ragavhan sending Sukanya to terrace with bedsheet, and raghavan exhibiting Sukanya unknowingly to Vimal at the balcony. In all these incidents Either Raghavan or meena were present, so dont sideline them.

Also I agree with @wackthu @me.you and @dhanapal. They have a point. But if you continue with husband out of town and Vimal saga, by few calls to ragahavan Sukanya will elope with Vimal. Or ragahavan will witness Vimal banging Sukanya at her marital bed. And what @3sivaram said will happen.

You developed this story in such a way that it has scope to evolve into something bigger, don't stick to Vimal, I know he is your favourite.

You are the captain of the ship, you know better than us, your decision is final. Waiting for next update.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
(05-06-2024, 02:55 AM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Hi Rahul,

First of all you are among few authors who is really committed to the story. With regular updates and through responses you are winning hearts. Keep it up bro.

Initially thought of waiting till next update, as Sukanya is going to open the door, without knowing what will happen next I should not comment.

But few things I have to share, your best updates are meena and Sharat's play before Sukanya, then the first theater blowjob with a stranger, ragavhan sending Sukanya to terrace with bedsheet, and raghavan exhibiting Sukanya unknowingly to Vimal at the balcony. In all these incidents Either Raghavan or meena were present, so dont sideline them.

Also I agree with @wackthu @me.you and @dhanapal. They have a point. But if you continue with husband out of town and Vimal saga, by few calls to ragahavan Sukanya will elope with Vimal. Or ragahavan will witness Vimal banging Sukanya at her marital bed. And what @3sivaram said will happen.

You developed this story in such a way that it has scope to evolve into something bigger, don't stick to Vimal, I know he is your favourite.

You are the captain of the ship, you know better than us, your decision is final. Waiting for next update.

Thala i agree for this... குறைந்த பட்ச நியாயம் இருக்க வேண்டும் ஒரு கதையில். thats my  ஆசை.

i have a small idea from another story. Let vimal tell to sukanya he will do anythink for her. So sukanya convince vimal lover and make them love birds again. Same time she will ask vimal, if he is true to her( sukanya) let him share his lover with Raghav. Check and mate for vimal or if he loves or likes sukanya to core.... he will accept. ஆப்ப இப்படியுக் சொருகலாம். Sukanya has the potential to do all these.
[+] 1 user Likes me.you's post
Like Reply
(05-06-2024, 11:05 AM)me.you Wrote: Thala i agree for this... குறைந்த பட்ச நியாயம் இருக்க வேண்டும் ஒரு கதையில். thats my  ஆசை.

i have a small idea from another story. Let vimal tell to sukanya he will do anythink for her. So sukanya convince vimal lover and make them love birds again. Same time she will ask vimal, if he is true to her( sukanya) let him share his lover with Raghav. Check and mate for vimal or if he loves or likes sukanya to core.... he will accept. ஆப்ப இப்படியுக் சொருகலாம். Sukanya has the potential to do all these.

Bro out of box thinking, epdi bro. Kola mass ah irukkum.

I think Vimal has limitations. But ragahavan is a pervert, with no limitations, he can make Sukanya do anything. And Sukanya will also do anything for raghavan. 

This should be their adventures, for their pleasure what all they do is the core element of this story.

Raghav should Increase her libido, and should break all the barriers Sukanya has. So that raghavan can fulfill his darkest desires is the crux. And that's how it all started right.

Also water thank, Vimal emotionally blackmailing her, then WhatsApp video call, nighty zip, not wearing inners, truth or dare, kneading the boobs, theatre..  All these are repeating. 

Better leave Vimal, and take this story to another level. Showing Raghavan and Sukanya as dumb is hurting the story.

நம்ம Raghav and Sukanya bro, கோவ படாம பாத்து செய்ங்க.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Update was good bro as plz try to give long updates
Like Reply
i have a small idea. Rahul , Just read and ignore it Smile. Somehow, Raghav knows sukanya affair with Vimal. Vimal gets scared because of Ragahav. But Raghav told the both, " if you two are thinking this is morally good, go ahead. i will not oppose this. But think twice before make any decission. Think about your family, vimal future wife, and her family" . The reason, Ragahv dont want to put an end to this affair by commanding way. But he want them to understand the situation before make a decision. Even if he commands sukanya she will listen. Still, she can do anything on his absence.

When sukanya heard this from Raghav she is shocked. Vimal also feels guilty. But still,he think he loves sukanya. Raghav give them time frame to make a decision. Sukanya found vimals lover priya and she told all the stories, she is the one who told vimal wrong path to his love. but she hides the affair with Vimal.

Priya accept the love of vimal to sukanya. Sukanya is telling her not to tell Vimal until she gets a signal from sukanya. Priya accepts it.
Sukanya talks with Vimal in nice way. She asks if he is really like her or only for lust. vimal tell he loves her more and more. Then she is asking, can he marry her. There is silence from him. Then sukanya dropped a bomb.  " so you love me, but you cant marry me. Yes i also have same feeling for you. i dont know how i can tell this is correct. i know its morally wrong. What will you do in the same position ragahav facing. and your wife also telling the same to her lover. What is your  reaction?".
without realizing the question he is telling, "I will let her enjoy her life, and mean time if i love like raghav anna, i will not leave her".

Then she asked next question " so if priya will come and tell, she is loving with you. and you already told me u would do anything for me. can you be able to share priya with Raghav" . he shocked. When reality hit him, his tears came out. He left the place.

Sukanya told priya to reveal her love to vimal. priya told vimal she loved him. After a big dilemma, vimal thinks he needs priay and sukanya.

Sukanya and raghav are not talking much these days, because still no decision is made. one day, all three are at home. Sukanya relayed what she told Vimal. And vimal also agreed for that. Raghav is much intelligent man. He did not utter a word. But he told, " ok i will make love with priya, with her 100% consent. Not while sleep or drugged. This was another shock for vimal. Now he needs to convince priya. 

Somehow, he convinced priya. The four are at Ragahav home. But Raghav denied to make love to priya and priya also told the same. again its a big shock to vimal but not to sukanya. She knows raghav cannot make love to any other woman with his consent. Finally, vimal realizes his mitakes and he beg for priya pardon. But priya looked at him like sworm. He shuttered in 1000 pieces. now this is entirely his mistakes. He started to beg priya for her forgiveness.. his begging is continue to months.

same time raghav and sukanya reconcile. she pleaded for her guilt. Ragahve told there is some part for which he is also responsible. Now their love making is awesome. Raghav and sukanya have all their fantasies while they do sex. Always role play like sukanya frind, sukanya younger sister even Priya some time. Happy ending for both sides... How is it bro...
[+] 1 user Likes me.you's post
Like Reply
Wow…super bro…update as we all expected…

Bro introduce some hot erotic and dirty long  msg chats on WhatsApp between the lovers. 
Let there be more and more erotic encounters. Next time let him play with her pussy also. 
Pls update siperfast, our heartbeats increasing
[+] 2 users Like cool.smart2's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply