Adultery A husband's mistake
Super episode it's wonderful
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow nice situation.
Now she is having a husband and a boyfriend.
She started cheating her husband but thinks that he is ok with it.

Waiting for her to get sluty.
Will Meena's boyfriend finds something or gets a chance become her boyfriend 2.
What if husband's friends ask for her pic and he shared and when they meet in a party find that she is his wife and convince him to become cuck.
Suk will love her boyfriend more than her husband if he becomes cuck
[+] 1 user Likes Dilip1947's post
Like Reply
good going
Like Reply
Her guilty feeling and conservativeness is fading, now Raghav's beloved wife will be enjoyed more by Vimal.
Like Reply
Where the love story turn in spam or game?

Nice going bro keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
wow what a great update, she became girlfriend, ....future updates will be so romantic, seductive and erotically hot i can assume ... this is great, great update bro, keep going .... let the new lovers go on date in parks, to movies, to malls to shoppings and doing things... so great
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Suk will enjoy the fantasies she had with her senior with vimal. Super.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
next update bro...

[Image: Screenshot-20230903-113654.jpg]
Like Reply
Dear Bro,
Story moving perfectly. Sukanya being both strict and also willing to play is making it erotic. Just little more intimate erotic chats with few dirty words will be more hot. WhatsApp chat will be more erotic. Erotic chats with her hubby encouraging her to be naughty and bold and she relating with Vimal will be too hot.

We are so addicted now that we all need an update very frequently Bro.

Just pls make special effort to make your fans happy. ?
Like Reply
(30-05-2024, 06:30 PM)cool.smart2 Wrote: Dear Bro,
Story moving perfectly. Sukanya being both strict and also willing to play is making it erotic. Just little more intimate erotic chats with few dirty words will be more hot. WhatsApp chat will be more erotic. Erotic chats with her hubby encouraging her to be naughty and bold and she relating with Vimal will be too hot.

We are so addicted now that we all need an update very frequently Bro.

Just pls make special effort to make your fans happy. ?

agreed
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Ok ok
Like Reply
very good.
After taking monster cock of vimal, how sukanya feeling her husband dick inside her. With the disappointment she should go to terrace and fuck with vimal in the open.
[+] 1 user Likes Samadhanam's post
Like Reply
Dai Rahul machan,
U r a genius. I applied whatever you said in this story, and it worked out perfectly. Infact it did wonders. I would like to share it. I started a thread, but I got engaged with your story and applied it all with my college senior. Today she did sex chat. Just need your permission, to share what all happened in this thread. Keep posting da machan. Need ideas.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Most of the stories are like fantasy and beyond reach. But yours is relatable. Epudra, if you keep posting like this, really it would help perverts like me. That suicide idea, truth or dare, making her feeling guilty, creating sympathy. All worked, vera level da Rahul. No wonder suganya fell for Vimal. If u would like, I vl share my experience. Next update epo??
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
The story is simply amazing & progressing well. The happenings in theatre pumped up the excitement at its peak.
Request you to include more variants of Theatre, Truth or Dare games as well as if you could something in a Bus Journey will awesome.
Like Reply
Now time for vimal to take his girlfriend wearing modern outfits out in his bike for a long ride, movies, theme park, and introduce to his friends. let suk enjoy this new life.
Like Reply
Update bro waiting
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 11:56 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Dai Rahul machan,
U r a genius. I applied whatever you said in this story, and it worked out perfectly. Infact it did wonders. I would like to share it. I started a thread, but I got engaged with your story and applied it all with my college senior. Today she did sex chat. Just need your permission, to share what all happened in this thread. Keep posting da machan. Need ideas.

Bro Karma is a bitch. Dont apply any of this in ur life. just read and enjoy. Or tomorroe one guy will come in ur life and he will also do the same to ur wife or ur house women. Dont forget , KARMA is a BITCH. It will come to u back bro.
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 10:56 AM)me.you Wrote: Bro Karma is a bitch. Dont apply any of this in ur life. just read and enjoy. Or tomorroe one guy will come in ur life and he will also do the same to ur wife or ur house women. Dont forget , KARMA is a BITCH. It will come to u back bro.

Bro he last logged in 30th May 5.04 am. I just wanted to poke him. Unexpected turn of events bro, you gave me a heart attack.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Bro…waiting for the update…pls…getting too delayed…let the flow continue
Like Reply