Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Small but sexy update. Continue soon whether it is a dream ? Want to know .Please come fast ji
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It looks like you are developing a new situational humiliation story keep going
Like Reply
DHAWALE'S GYM FRIENDS PARTY @ OUR HOME

Dhawale Pehelwaan (bodybuilder) had invited all his friends at our home to host a party on conquering Richa and taking revenge on me. He was now fit and fine, his leg had recovered from the accident. Now he could walk run and most importantly fuck my wife with his mates. They included Kaustubh, Rushabh, Varun, Hemant. Soon the party was in full swing. After dinner, most of the men were playing Rummy. One or two, who had no interest in cards, was spending time talking with Richa. And when I say talking, they were on the couch, making out. I was busy, serving drinks and small snacks. I saw one of them take my wife to one of the rooms. I pretended to ignore it, and the noises soon emerging from that room, and went back to the cards table.

About an hour into the game, suddenly Mr. Dhawale stood up. All of a sudden, all activities stopped. Everyone looked at him expectantly.

"Where is Richa?" He turned to me and asked.

"Er ... I think she is in the kitchen, Sir." I mumbled. Richa had just returned into the main room and had gone to the kitchen, probably to adjust her clothing and makeup after the latest round with whoever had fucked her.

"Call her." Mr. Dhawale ordered.

A brief moment later Richa entered the living room. When she saw all of us staring at her, in a circle, a sudden look of fear came over my beautiful wife's lovely face. Mr. Dhawale had her stand before all the guests and then he told her to strip.

"I want you out of that dress, Richa." Mr. Dhawale ordered. "Strip ... NOW."

Richa was almost in tears as she looked first to me, then to my trainer, hoping for some kind of help from the plight she now found herself faced with.

"Mr. Dhawale ... Sirjee ... please ..." She begged. "Please, not in front of everyone else. Please."

my trainer calmly raised a hand.

SLAP!

"I don't like being disobeyed, Richa." He stated with great composure.

"Sirjee, please." Richa begged. "You know I am ready to do ..."

SLAP!

SLAP!

As my trainer clouted my wife, I saw a few of the attendees cast a glance at me, to see how I would react, or whether I would defend my Richa. I remained rooted to the spot, my eyes cast downwards in shame, unable to take any action. I heard a few scoffs and some sneers.

"Richa, Richa, Richa." my trainer sighed. "Do you want even more punishment, after what you went through this morning. Everyone here knows about you and me, and everyone here not only wants to see you fucked right now, but will also get to fuck you later in the evening. Some have already done so. So, I suggest you get busy, you bitch, or else do you want everyone here to pounce on you right now?"

"No ... no," My wife answered, her head lowered, now seemingly resigned to her fate. "I will do it myself, Sirjee."

We all watched as my luscious wife began to remove her clothing, slowly and with shame. First off came the sari, followed by the blouse, and then the petticoat. Then off came the bra, and the final piece to come off was her panties. Some who had not been with her yet gasped slightly to see the red streaks on her buttocks and thighs. It was obvious she had been caned and spanked recently. If there was any doubt as to my inability to protect my wife from Mr. Dhawale, they must have been gone by now.

My cock was as hard as it ever been when Richa's inviting cunt hairs came into view. It was a sight for sore eyes to see Richa standing there, humiliated, teary eyed, stark naked. All eyes were on her large, perfect tits, and the pink pert nipples looked already hard to me.

Maybe she really did like being used like this, I realized, as Mr. Dhawale rose from the sofa and went to where Richa stood like a waiting doll before him. She tried to cover herself as best she could, but she only had two arms and so much of her was exposed. I could hear all the people talking about her, standing there naked and my embarrassment was even more intense as I heard some discuss openly what a cuckold I was.

"Richa ... if I wanted you to cover up, I would have let you keep your clothes on." Mr. Dhawale remarked drily. "Now show everybody what you got, you bitch. Put your hands at your sides and give everybody a good look."

Everyone in the room was now laughing. It was clear that within this elite circle, this type of humiliation was common. I wondered how many other couple, and other men's wives, had to go through similar humiliation with Mr. Dhawale and his friends. Everyone in the gathering of people who watched her humiliation was excited by what was happening to my wife. I could see several of our guests sport an erection.

my trainer then walked up to my wife.

He swept her into his massive arms, and she just stood there helplessly as he fondled her ass, then her lush breasts. We all watched. We could all do nothing but watch. We all could hear her begin to moan, sigh and gasp aloud as Mr. Dhawale touched her almost everywhere. He kissed my wife long and deep, and that had her panting loudly. She was gasping for air by the time Mr. Dhawale was done kissing her. Then he ordered her to her knees.

SLAP!

SLAP!

He slapped her a few times, hard. Red streaks appeared on her rosy cheeks. Once again a few looks glanced my way, and I heard some derisive laughter and chuckle sounds.

"Undo my belt and get my cock out, bitch," Mr. Dhawale demanded, and she meekly obeyed.

Mr. Dhawale let his pants fall about his ankles and Richa tugged down his boxer shorts until they too were around his ankles. My. Dhawale's huge monster cock came into view. Even though I had seen this scene before, I still watched in awe as Richa closed her eyes and that massive black prick began to slide its way inside the confines of her sexy mouth.

My wife was greedily consuming almost the entire length of his oversized dark dick and the fingers of both her hands were playing fondly with his extremely large balls. Mr. Dhawale had one hand of his holding her head in place, though I doubted she would try to get away from that humongous shaft, and his other hand rested on his hip as he looked down and watched her suck him off. After just a few minutes of this, Mr. Dhawale pulled backwards and withdrew his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him, as if waiting for his next command, and it soon came. He ordered her to get on the sofa, face him and spread her legs, and she did so swiftly and shamelessly. We all watched eagerly as Mr. Dhawale mounted her and rammed his giant fuck pole up her wet cunt. Everyone at this party knew I had done something to make my trainer mad. So, he was now going to fuck my wife in front of everyone just to show everyone who was the boss.

Mr. Dhawale's cock slid into my wife's pussy a little easier than I thought it would, mostly because Richa was obviously very moist by now after the cock-sucking she'd done. Mr. Dhawale was thrusting in and out of her like a wild man, and Richa was moaning in obvious delight as his rod penetrated her like a well lubed piston. Her pretty clad legs were wrapped tightly around Mr. Dhawale's backside, and her arms were flaying wildly as he fucked her relentlessly and with skill that only he had.

"Oh ... OOOOOOOH ... ooooh... Sirjee ..." My wife was moaning. Mr. Dhawale began to thrust in earnest, and my wife started to slowly move her hips in unison to his thrusts. Mr. Dhawale raised his hand again and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

To which Richa just moaned still more, and still louder, as Mr. Dhawale continued fucking her beautiful cunt with even more gusto.

I figured Richa had climaxed more than three times while Mr. Dhawale was fucking her. Each time that she screamed out in a voice that was unlike her own, I knew she was experiencing still another orgasm. Again, I counted more than three.

When Mr. Dhawale finally emptied his load of fuck juice deep in Richa's womb, he groaned like a wounded bear. Then he collapsed on top of her. Her own body was still shaking, almost violently, as she lay beneath him, attempting to catch her breath after the torrid fucking she had received. I just stood by, next to where they lay, and stared at them. I didn't know what else to do. Neither did anyone else. We all just stood there, watching the intense scene in front of us.

Mr. Dhawale began to rise a few moments later, and I could hear a distinct popping, squishing sound as his fat cock left the confines of Richa's well-fucked cunt hole. As Mr. Dhawale brought himself to his feet, I couldn't help but fix my eyes on Richa's cum soaked pussy region. Cum was everywhere in that area, and also on the expensive sofa. Mr. Dhawale sat on the edge of the sofa, leaving his slavegirl - my wife - to rest on her back on the sofa. He looked up at me.

"Well, Bharat, my boy," He smirked, "did you enjoy the show?"

Everyone laughed out loud. It was one of the most humiliating sounds I had ever heard.

I was sent for more drinks. By the time I returned, kaustubh had Richa on her feet. He grabbed his drink from me, as well as the glass of wine Richa was drinking. He then followed my naked wife's jiggling butt cheeks as she crossed the living room and headed to the stairs.

When they came back down, some twenty minutes later, Rushabh stood up. I saw him go towards Richa.

"Come," he told her, wrapping an arm around her waist. They walked towards the servants' bedroom. The room where I was staying nowadays.

"Where are they going?" I turned to Mr. Dhawale and asked. "That's ... that's where I am staying."

"Oh." Mr. Dhawale poured a drink and chuckled. "I thought they would be more comfortable having sex in a bed rather than a sofa. And he didn't want to do it on the bed in the master bedroom, so your room it was."

kaustubh, Varun, Mr. Dhawale and I sat in the living room, drinking. Few others were playing poker. I had watched as my wife was led by Rushabh to my room, and then the door shut. That room was merely a few steps away from the living room. As we sat, drinking, and Mr. Dhawale and kaustubh talking about some business strategy, I heard the bed frame starting to squeak.

"He's a monster in bed." Mr. Dhawale remarked. "We have shared many a married woman between us. These wives - they always love to please. When we are done with them, they are a mess. They never go back to their husbands. Come Bharat, join the game. Let's play some poker."

kaustubh found another deck of cards, shuffled and dealt them out. There were now two games of poker going on. My hands held my cards, I was playing, but my mind was elsewhere. I was listening to the sounds coming from the room.

Richa's moans were loud and audible now. I wondered what exactly was happening inside. In the meantime I had actually won a couple of hands, but I was not even concentrating on that. Suddenly Richa's moans stopped. What was happening?

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

The noises coming were now unmistakable. Rushabh was spanking my wife. I could hear some soft noises, no doubt Richa whimpering in pain as her poor buttocks was being beaten, again, and again.

"Your turn." kaustubh suddenly remarked. I realized it was my turn to play. I looked at my cards and folded. There was no way I could win this hand.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Suddenly there was silence again. I badly wanted to get up and see what was happening, but I couldn't.

A warm humiliation came over me as I heard the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs. Rushabh was fucking her now. My wife Richa was being penetrated by this man.

"AAAAHHHH!" Came the loud screams of my wife Richa as the bed frame began to hit the wall. "OOOOOOH!"

We had all stopped playing our game now as all of us listened to the shameful noises being uttered by my wife.

"AAAAH! Harder! OOOOOH YES! YES!"

The sounds of the bed and Richa's loud grunts and guttural noises of her orgasm continued, until we could almost feel the bed shudder as Rushabh reached his climax. He was no doubt now pumping huge amounts of semen into my wife's innermost folds. I could hear Richa utter a loud sigh as her own orgasm subsided.

"This is probably the end for you, man." Varun looked at me and tauned. "You have been cucked by superior men. Your wife will never ever see you as a real man again."

I couldn't say anything, and just glanced at the floor in shame.

A few minutes later, when Rushabh was done with her, the door opened and he emerged. He was pulling up his trousers and straightening his shirt.

"What an ass that was." Rushabh was mumbling, as he finished dressing. I remembered Hemant's warning on how Rushabh liked to fuck women in the ass with his big cock.

"My turn." Varun said, standing up. "I think I need a blowjob for luck. Here, Rushabh, take over my cards."

As Varun stood up, he glanced at me.

"Cuck." He smirked at me. "If you want to watch, come. Stand outside the room and don't make a noise."

"Yes, Sir."

"We heard you don't fuck her right. Tonight, you will learn."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

I meekly put my cards on the table and stood up and followed him towards the bedroom. I stood outside as he went in. After a minute, I peered in.

Richa was naked, of course, and kneeling on the floor as Varun remained standing. His pants and underwear were at his ankles, and his big monstrous cock glistening with my wife's saliva. He was getting harder and harder.

"I could kneel here and suck your cock forever, Sir." I heard my wife say.

I watched Richa play with and then put Varun's cock in her mouth. I had to admire how gentle and playful my wife was with his cock, touching it in a sensuous manner, knowing that this giant beast will soon be slamming down her throat. The excitement in my wife's face was humiliatingly obvious.

Richa noticed me standing the doorway, as Varun started to violently fuck her mouth. I could just stand and watch, knowing he was reaching places in my wife's throat that I could never reach.

Even as she continued licking and sucking at his cock, and he was increasingly holding on to her hair in a rough manner, Richa gave me a small grin, before turning her attention back to Varun. The man's face indicated he was close to cumming, and he was barely able to control himself. My wife, who liked to give head for a long time, realized this, and flicked a finger or two on his scrotum.

"Please give me your cum, Sir." She requested.

It was enough to trigger Varun.

With a grunt, the man busted in my wife's mouth. He continued to erupt, holding on firmly to her hair and patting her cheek as he emptied himself in Richa's throat.

"Oh, that was something!" Varun grunted, as he pulled out. He noticed me watching, and gave an evil grin.

"Enjoyed that, cuck?" He snorted. "Your wife gives good head."

"Er ... yes, Sir." I mumbled.

"Your wife loves to be slapped, collared, dominated, and fucked." He taunted. "Just not by you."

As Richa stood up, more cum dribbled down from the side of her mouth. Both of them sniggered at me as they watched me watch them.

"Sir." My wife moaned. "You have fucked me more times in the last few months than my husband! When are you going to fuck me tonight?"

"Soon. I am going to fuck you soon." Varun announced, and then turned to me. "Once I recover slightly. When I do that, you Bharat are welcome to stand outside the bedroom and listen, cuck."

"Er ... thank you, Sir."

"I know she is your wife and all but believe me when I say her cunt is ours." He continued to taunt me. "You are good for cleanup duties, cuck."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You don't know what to do with her." Varun continued to mock me. "This is why it's good you are letting real men take over, and letting her pussy experience some fat, mature cocks.

I noticed a naked Richa go back to the living room, and soon I watched as she and kaustubh walked back up the stairs, this time to the master bedroom. I wasn't playing cards anymore, but just standing there, watching the on goings. I had lost track of how many times she had been fucked tonight, and with whom. I knew the guys were keeping some sort of score between them, but watching Richa's proud glow, it was clear that she was the real winner.

Now I understood why my wife had initially decided against pursuing sexual freedom within our marriage. For the longest time she had tried to remain faithful to me. Even after Gaurav, it was I who sort of nudged her to have an affair with Ramu. And even after that, it was I who had to coax her into this lifestyle.

My wife demurred in pursuing her sexual freedom for a reason. My cuckold fetish was always enticing to her. But she feared nights like tonight. She feared letting loose, unleashing those sexual demons that can overtake her, rendering her helpless as cock after cock was stuffed inside her.

Why, oh why did I push for this? Deep inside, I knew the reason, but I still wondered. It might be inevitable, but I knew being her cuck was my path to happiness and even for her. We both needed this. For now.

Not to say I hadn't been warned. Even Richa herself had warned me. Even before she took our old neighbour Nagarkar to bed. Not that I wasn't prepared when I hadn't seen her and Imran have sex. The way those men satisfied my wife, the wanton way she lusted for their cock, and how manfully and aggressively they treated her, and how submissive she was to them! Men crave woman like my wife in bed. For someone like me, cuckoldry was my path, and for someone like Richa, being a slut and a hot wife was her destiny. At least for now.

I watched now as Richa, and then kaustubh, emerged from the room, after almost half an hour of fucking. The sex must have been good, judging by her moans that the whole house could hear. They both emerged from the bedroom beaming. She just couldn't stop smiling. kaustubh was putting on his pants, and my wife was still naked, standing there shamelessly as she watched kaustubh get dressed. She kissed him before he joined the game. Richa, however, had no time to relax, as Rushabh approached her again, grabbing her by the buttocks. I heard Richa scream gleefully, even as Rushabh smacked her on her caboose before they went inside the bedroom.

Knowing Rushabh, he was probably going to again fuck Richa in the ass. For a second how I wished it was me in there, pounding in and out of my wife's tight hole ... although I must admit, I don't think she would have enjoyed it as much with my little cock. I walked to the edge of the bedroom and tried to peer in. They hadn't fully shut the door so I could see inside in the shadows, given that the light was switched off.

Rushabh was indeed fucking my wife in the ass. Richa was gamely trying to hand on, even as Rushabh fucked her faster and faster, shaking the bed back and forth into wall, sending my wife's tits flying. His legs slapped into my wife's big ass cheeks again and again, making them and her thighs jiggle with each thrust. White froth began to form on Rushabh's cock and around Richa's pussy as the speed of his thrusting began to whip up her pussy juices.

I could see that Richa's hands were stretched out to the side, and she was gripping at the bed sheets, trying to push herself up the get Rushabh's cock even deeper inside her asshole, even as she whimpered and moaned and began to scream, biting down onto her pillow to muffle her cries.

"Fuck, bitch, your ass is so tight." Rushabh grunted, thrusting even faster now, my wife gasping for air and nearly passing out from pure pleasure. I saw Rushabh's balls begin to pull up in his sack, and he gave one last massive thrust into Richa's buttocks, getting his cock as deep into my wife's rectum as he could.

He grunted and twitched as he came deep into my wife's anus. Richa continued to moan and tremble as Rushabh slowly began to slowly pull out his massive slimy cock. As the tip of his cock left my wife's anal orifice, I watched in fascination as a gallon of thick white cum came dribbling out of her buttocks, running down her ass cheeks and onto the bed sheets below.

And so it continued. Until nearly 3 am, one by one, and later in twos and threes and fours, these rich middle-aged men took turns making trips to the master bedroom to fuck and do whatever else they wanted with my wife. Most of the time the door remained shut, and I was unable to witness the debauchery going on inside. Every time the door opened I tried to see more but failed, hearing just a few more moans. I could only imagine what Mr. Dhawale or in fact any of the other men were doing to my wife in that dark room.

Around 3, with only two men and Mr. Dhawale left, I saw the door to the master bedroom open. For the last four hours, my Richa had been in constant action, getting continuously fucked like a pornstar. Imagine a gang of men all in their late 50s and early 60s, acting out their deepest fantasies with a submissive woman in front of her husband. I decided to go in and take a look. Even though the lights were out, the windows had their curtains open, and the brilliant moon cast a pale light inside.

I heard my wife moan again. I heard Mr. Dhawale and Varun breathing heavily. Mr. Dhawale was on top of my wife, and cumming deep inside Richa, while Varun was cumming in her throat. I could see Richa's lips move as she gulped all of his semen down.

Mr. Dhawale finished ejaculating inside her womb and rolled over. Everyone was sweating, and I could see they had all been drinking, and pretty much wasted. Richa was now fully drained of energy. She did not even realize her face, her cheeks, her boobs, her body - they all had cum on it, and bite marks and other red streaks. The room stank of alcohol and sweat and cum. There were stains all over the bed sheets.

Varun stood up. He was still somewhat in his senses.

"Bharat." He boomed. "I have fucked many a slut, but no one is as good as your wife. She's full of naughty kinks. Don't mind ... hahahaha ... but she's going to be our favorite fuck toy for some time, even when she's on the premium gym membership meetings. All premium gym membership meetings meetings will be fun now."

I could only nod.

"You like that big cock, don't you, slut?" He turned to my wife.

"Oh yes, Sir." My wife eagerly nodded. "I am so happy to be your bitch, Sir."

"I know, slut. Deep down, Richa, you knew you always wanted this lifestyle. Someone to fuck you and put you in your place."

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Dhawale asked me to get some water and snacks. The two men then started to walk back towards the living room, not caring the least about their nudity.

When finally, I had to call taxis for the remaining folks, and all the guests finally left, Mr. Dhawale walked up the stairs, went to the master bedroom room and almost shut the door, before he called out at me.

"Cuck! Come up in five minutes. You may come inside and watch." Mr. Dhawale said. He then laughed.

"Isn't that your favourite sex position, cuck?" Mr. Dhawale taunted me. "Standing at the door, watching me fuck your wife?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Good. See you in five minutes. And remember, you need to get naked. Now that it's just us, you don't deserve to wear clothes. Do you understand?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You don't want me to slap or kick you again, do you?"

"Er ... no, Sir."

"Good. Come in 5 minutes."

After five minutes, I entered the master bedroom.

Mr. Dhawale had just stopped fucking my wife's mouth and pulled out his cock. This gave Richa a chance to get a full breath of air. I could see Mr. Dhawale's enormous cock and his big balls swinging in mid-air, dripping with my wife's saliva. As Richa remained kneeling in front of him, Mr. Dhawale calmly raised his hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

He continued to slap my wife, calling her names, and berating her for being a slut, and a shame to all women. I just stood there feebly as he continued to punish and abuse my wife, not daring to intervene. Finally Mr. Dhawale had enough and snapped his fingers.

"Get to bed, slut. And open your legs like the slut that you are." He ordered my wife onto bed and she obeyed without question.

As Richa spread her legs, I could see that fluids were now dripping from her pussy. She was just waiting to fucked. Mr. Dhawale mounted her like a bull mounts a cow and slowly pushed his dripping wet cock into her pussy.

"Ooooooh! Sirjee!!!" My wife screamed in a soft voice, as my trainer continued to plunge into her. He pulled out, and then went in again, deeper the second time. Again and again he repeated until again his cock could go no further. I could see his giant balls, swollen with sperm, swinging between her legs.

"OOOOH MY LOVE!" My wife continued to moan. "I love you, Sirjee! I so want to have your baby, Sirjee! Fill me, my love."

Mr. Dhawale began to pump into her harder after every stroke, his thighs hitting hers causing her ass to ripple with every slapping sound and the bed began to creak as the head thumped off the wall.

Richa was making louder and louder noises now that I am sure were echoing through the house, audible to all -

"Fuck me, Sirjee, fuck me!" Richa was now yelling, even as Mr. Dhawale grabbed her by the hair. "OOOOOH Sirjee!"

He had my wife pinned down, his huge cock deep inside her. Mr. Dhawale now started to grunt as he pounded her harder and harder. It went on for another half hour until eventually my wife let out a squeal like no other.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

Richa had by now cum and squirted her juice all over my trainer's balls and drenched both of their legs which only made the slapping sound louder. my trainer could no longer control himself. A few moments later he too came in her pussy with a loud howl that rang through the house.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YES!!!"

It was always a sight to watch Mr. Dhawale ejaculate into my wife. His ass shook, and in face the whole bed shook as he violently pumped his seed deep into my wife's pussy. When he was finally done, they both collapsed on the bed. Richa rolled over with her legs spread eagled.

"OOOH THANK YOU SIRJEE!" She was still delirious. "Wow, 3rd load in a row, Sirjee! See, I knew you had it in you! I can tell when you're in need to unburden yourself. You can cum in me any time, Sirjee!"

They kissed passionately for some time.

I thought that was it for the night, but my torture wasn't over. I was not allowed to leave but was ordered to and had to stand in that corner - the cuckold's corner - for the next two hours. The sounds are now permanently etched into my brain.

The squeaking of the bed.

The domineering voice of Mr. Dhawale as he hurled insults and names at my wife.

The sound of the head banging against the wall.

The moaning and whimpering of my wife as she went through orgasm after orgasm.

I had to listen to Mr. Dhawale fuck Richa for at least two more times, before thankfully they both were just too tired, and fell fast asleep.

It was a Monday morning. Mr. Dhawale had left last night. I had taken the day off work and was seated in our bedroom, on the bed, with the laptop. I was going through all the recordings, seeing the quality, and what we material we had on each of the men.

My wife emerged from the bathroom. She had just taken a shower, and Richa's hair was still partially wet, and her skin glistened in the afternoon sun which shone through the windows. She was wearing a thin pink nightie.

"Do I still smell of dick?" She giggled, as she sat down beside me. "This is the fifth time I am taking a shower in the last twenty-four hours!"

"No, honey, you smell lovely, as always." I replied honeStly. Richa giggled again and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. God! I love her so much!

She then turned to see my laptop as a particular scene came up on the screen.

It was dark, and it was my master bedroom. Richa, naked, was on the floor on her knees. She had a blindfold on. A man - it was Rushabh - similarly naked, was standing there, his dick erect, and brushing my wife's lips. I saw two other men, Varun and Mr. Dhawale, standing nearby, similarly naked and erect.

"They had put a blindfold on me." Richa explained. "I think it was Rushabh's handkerchief. I had to guess which dick was in my mouth based on size and taste of their cum."

"Oh." Was all I could comment.

"If I got it right, I was slapped only once or twice." Richa clarified. "If I got it wrong, I was slapped about five times or more. What to do, darling! These men all like to dominate, and they easily awaken the submissive side of me."

I forwarded a few clips. There was another gang scene, with Rushabh, Varun and couple of the other men surrounding my wife. Surprisingly, Richa was not naked, but wearing an orange sundress. The men in the room were also dressed, although I could see many of them were already sporting erections through their trousers. I saw Mr. Dhawale enter the frame. He came close, and then Mr. Dhawale started to gently kiss my wife on her on her neck and cheeks.

I realized this was our master bedroom.

"Time for you to get on premium gym membership meetings ... with the premium gym membership meetings!" Mr. Dhawale punned. I could hear a slight drunken note in his voice. "Do you want to sit on the staff, Richa? My staff."

There was a collective laughter around the room, and even my wife giggled.

"I am always ready to sit on your ... staff ... Sirjee!"

"Well ..." Mr. Dhawale continued. "We are all horny old perverts, Richa, and now you will have to show us what assets you bring to the table!"

"My assets - are my ass and my tits, Sirjee!" My wife was equally raunchy.

"Haha... alright! Ok everyone." Mr. Dhawale said. "Let's all grab a tit! And go!"

"Wow more than eight handfuls!" My wife muttered, as the men all jumped in.

Soon I was watching as every man was callously mauling my wife's massive breasts through her sundress.

"This is some nice married titties, gentlemen!" Mr. Dhawale commented. "So nice and squeezable! What size are these, Richa?"

"Er ... I think 38 double ds, Sirjee."

"And they weigh?"

"3 pounds each, I think."

"Wow."

Once again, every guy in the room was giving her tits a tweak, as if verifying her words.

"Let's get rid of her dress, slowly." Someone in the room, I think it was Varun, suggested.

Mr. Dhawale untied her sun dress form the back.

Her dress was lowered. Everyone gave a collective gasp as Richa's massive areoles and nipples became exposed.

"Oh Sirjee!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Ok stand up, randi." Mr. Dhawale ordered. My wife was given a couple of spanks on the ass.

"Yes Sirjee."

"Shake your boobs."

"Yes Sirjee."

I watched as my wife twerked and then shook her chest, so her massive yams could swing from side to side.

"Ok turn around." Mr. Dhawale commanded. "Let's see if she is wearing panties. Are you wearing panties, Richa?"

"No sir!"

"I didn't think so."

Richa was then quickly and unceremoniously stripped naked.

She was now standing completely nude in the centre of the room. Mr. Dhawale placed a hand on her buttocks.

"What a nice ass! That's a world class ass."

There were murmurs of assent throughout the room.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I could have been a cheerleader, Sir jee," Richa murmured, as she was being spanked, "If I was in the USA or Spain!"

"With that ass, for sure! What kind of cheerleader would you have been Richa ...Latina or American?"

"Whatever you want me to be, Sirjee!"

"That would be the best!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Do you know what is going to happen now, Mrs Vidya?"

"Yes Sirjee. I am going to be spanked by everyone."

Soon my wife was now lying bent over a chair, her ass up in the air.

"Who wants to go first?"

SPANK!

SPANK!

After almost twenty minutes of being spanked by everyone in the room, my wife stood up, wobbly on her feet. With her ass now crimson red, my naked wife sat down on Mr. Dhawale's lap. As he played with her chest, they kissed again.

"You are surrounded by men with clothes." Mr. Dhawale told her. "That has to change, right? You know what we are all going to do now, right?"

"Oh yes, Sirjee. I am ready whenever you all are!"

"Let's do it gentlemen."

I watched as my wife dropped to her knees, and men surrounded her from all sides.

She was reaching out, unzipping the man in front of her, and taking out his cock, before going on to the next. Every man was laughing as my wife undressed their manhood, and they had drinks in their hand. Soon my wife was surrounded my stiff penises from all sides.

"She wants everyone's cock!"

"Oh, I do want everyone!"

Soon she was sucking one cock, while playing with another with a free hand, as yet a third cock was rubbed against her neck. I watched as Richa expertly moved from man to man, or rather from cock to cock. She would suck one cock for some time, while her hand would play with the cock of the man next to the one whose cock she was sucking. Then she would let go with her hands and her lips, and move to the next man, and take his cock in her mouth, as her hands would now move to the third man. And so on in a circle.

I watched as the scene became rowdier and rowdier. The cocks were becoming harder, and some of the men were becoming more involved. Richa was slapped a few times, which she took in her stride. Someone was always playing with her hair, and she was now making lots of moaning noises.

Oh, my goodness!

I just realized what this was. What was happening.

It was a Bukkake.

I had seen it before in pornographic videos, mostly involving Asian actresses. A bukkake is a sexual activity where a group of people masturbate over and ejaculate on another person. The aim of bukkake is to cover the person's body with as much seminal fluid as possible, although it may also refer to ejaculating on a person's face or in their open mouth.

And right now, my wife was on her knees, staring at almost a dozen penises, erect and rock hard, ready to erupt.

Soon one of them started to cum on her face, covering her eyes, lips, and cheeks with white sticky fluid. He was soon followed by the next. Before long, all of them had cum on my wife's face and body and hair. As Richa, now covered in oodles of cum, looked on helplessly at them, they started to laugh.

"We love how slutty and horny you can get, Mrs. Vidya! Doesn't your husband take care of you properly?" It was Rushabh, who was taunting my wife.

Richa mumbled something, while wiping the cum off her eyes, and Rushabh laughed again.

"Oh no! he was actually a virgin when we met! And that's why his wife is now our sperm bank."

Everyone laughed again.

"You are acting so demure now." One of the other guys said. "Have you ever had this many horny men around you at the same time, Mrs. Vidya?"

"Oh no." Richa answered. "Not since ... our last time!"

Again, everyone laughed.

"I love our premium gym membership meetings now that Richa will be there to ... um ... take notes!" Varun grinned. "Alright, Richa, go to the washroom for cleanup. We will join you soon. After all, there is only one correct way to clean up a bukkake, isn't there?"

"Yes, Varun Sir." My wife replied. "Thank you for cumming on me, everyone."

I wonder what the "correct" way was to clean up after a bukkake. I would soon find out.

Richa stood up and walked towards the washroom. To my surprise, four or five of the men quickly followed her, including Mr. Dhawale. I quickly found out how they planned to "clean" her.

Richa was in the tub, and Mr. Dhawale stood next to her and pointed his penis at her. Soon his hot piss erupted from his dick and onto my wife's face. Richa remained seated in the rub, on her knees, as my trainer urinated on her, drenching her with his piss.

He was followed by Varun. And then Rushabh. And soon every man who had ejaculated on her had now finished urinating on her.

"I think," It was Rushabh again, "Mrs. Munni Kakkar from Cardio Batch in our Bandra Gym will have to do something really special next year to make us forget tonight."

Again all the men laughed.

"It's a good thing her cuckold husband gets turned on by his wife acting like a slut." One of the bankers remarked. "Because she would be like this even if he wasn't into this. What is he going to do, ask her politely to stop?"

Once more everyone was laughing, at my expense.

I forwarded that clip. After scrolling through a few videos, I paused at one and hit play.

It was our living room, and Richa was bent over on the windowsill, and Varun was banging into her, from behind.

"Oh yes. OH YES. Oh Varun Sir!"

Varun had his hands around her hips, as he repeatedly fucked her, and my wife was making unintelligible moaning noises.

"Ungh!! Ungh!! Ungh!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh!! Yes! Oooooh!! Yes!"

Soon they moved to the sofa, where he laid down on his back and she straddled him. I could see pussy stretch as she took him on.

"Oh yes oh yes." Richa was moaning. "Oh how I love your dick, Varun Sir!"

"I love your boobs, Richa."

"Ungh ungh ungh!"

"What a cuckold your husband is. You are so horny, Richa."

"I am a slut, Varun Sir! I am a whore. And I love men with giant dicks. Like you."

They were now kissing as they hugged, pushing their bodies in closer.

"I love your buttocks, Richa. Has anyone told you that?" Varun asked.

"Just all the men who fuck me, Varun Sir." Richa replied. "I wish my husband could see us now. Such a big, lovely cock. How it will please me! Please cum in me, Sir. I need you."

"Beg for it, slut."

"Fuck me please Varun Sir. Fuck me."

His hands were constantly mauling her big tits. She now started to ride him hard.

"Oh, my goodness you are so good Richa. You are squeezing my cock."

"Oh, Varun Sir. Cum in me. You are filling me in so much. You are so hard!"

I finally shut the laptop and looked at Richa.

"I think we have videos on everyone, my love." I said, while inwardly marveling at the euphemism. The 'videos' were of each of these men fucking my wife and doing so many other things to her. Many times.

Richa suddenly wrapped her arms around me, and then pressed her lips against mine.

We kissed for a long time.

"I want to tell you one thing, my love." Richa said, looking deep into my eyes, once we stopped kissing. "It is important you know that."

"Yes, my love?"

"Know this. My husband isn't a cuck or sissy. He is my true love whose greatest desire is to give me the freedom to experience all the passion, pleasures and fantasies his wife can." Richa declared. "I am his fantasy, and I will do anything he desires to fulfill them because I am his and he is mine and nothing can change that."

"Oh?"

We kissed again.

"I love you like this. Staying away from me, full of lust for me." Richa told me. "I love the fact that you want to share me. That you want me sexually fulfilled and satisfied. It's hot that you wanted your boss and colleagues to do it. Even better that they all have massive cocks, far bigger than you."

"Well, my darling." I mumbled, as Richa kissed me again. "The bigger the better. I want to hear you screaming moan as you cum on those big fat cocks."

Richa looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for sharing me with so many other men, babe." She said. "I love you."

We had sex. I am not going to bore you with the details because you have already read about Richa's sex with all these men, far better in bed than me. Suffice it to say, by the time I came, I was a blubbering mess. Richa smiled as I thanked her for letting me cum in her.

T.B.C
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Thank you "BADSHA". Hot sexy erotic update, Expecting updates soon please.
Till now BHARAT is not a cuckold. But story moved to cuckoldary.
There are so many cuckold stories. This is a different character of our RICHA
who is submissible to any male. Please consider.
Waiting for your updates...........Once again thanks a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes ananth1986's post
Like Reply
we need more episodes with caning and spanking. Look at  mr Lomp's videos for details.
Like Reply
Waiting or BADSHA'supdates..............
Like Reply
Please update .... Waiting for new adventures.Thank you
Like Reply
Update in progress guyz, but will take some time to post. I had to travel out of town this weekend for work & also I m busy next week due to tightly packed schedule. Still will try to squeeze out some time. Till then be patient readers. Next episode will be a blast.
Upcoming Part teaser
Title - 'Richa's visit to USA at Patil sahab's son place.'
This will include lots of spanking, canning , degradation and humiliation stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
(07-06-2024, 08:31 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Update in progress guyz, but will take some time to post. I had to travel out of town this weekend for work & also I m busy next week due to tightly packed schedule. Still will try to squeeze out some time. Till then be patient readers. Next episode will be a blast.
Upcoming Part teaser
This will include lots of spanking, canning , degradation and humiliation stuff.

clps yourock
Like Reply
Waiting for "BADSHA"..............
Like Reply
Any "VISA" problem for Richa to go to USA or Patil sahi himself took her here itself......
Like Reply
we still dont have TRUMP. so RICHA will get her Visa Smile
Like Reply
Kinky Harshan where are you
[+] 1 user Likes Iamyourslady's post
Like Reply
Any updates this weekend or we have to wait till Presidential election result?
Like Reply
(07-06-2024, 08:31 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Update in progress guyz, but will take some time to post. I had to travel out of town this weekend for work & also I m busy next week due to tightly packed schedule. Still will try to squeeze out some time. Till then be patient readers. Next episode will be a blast.
Upcoming Part teaser
This will include lots of spanking, canning , degradation and humiliation.
Hello brother I really liked your Kinky stories. Why don't you let Gaurav take her to the prison and punish her badly because of her husband fault or any other reason. Make Gaurav give a third degree torture like water boarding, long whippings f***** by f****** machine for naked parade in front of all the prisoners.
What about electro torture? Her gangbangs have become cliche. Degrade her but she must enjoy all that stuff. Make her gym trainer run her Naked in trademill for long time. If she slows down then whip her. Make her ride electric dildo bicycle if she slows down it will shock her.
[+] 1 user Likes innocent ranish's post
Like Reply
Where are the updates badshah. Please don’t be a BAD shah
[+] 1 user Likes Iamyourslady's post
Like Reply
Hello guyz, nice to hear from you all after a really long time.
Had a really busy schedule from past 3 months.
Since its altogether a hobby and not a paid gig, So I didn't get much time to write.
Hence had to delay the upcoming part. (Richa's USA visit)
Although the rough draft was ready, but I lost the motivation to complete it midway.
Therefore had to delete it altogether and start afresh.
But I m free this entire week. Writing in progress now . Will try to give updates on weekend.
Will also incorporate your suggestions. (especially prison torture from Mr. Lomp and security officer officer Gaurav ji).
You guyz can suggest few more as well.
Thanks for your love and support.
[+] 3 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2024, 12:54 AM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Hello guyz, nice to hear from you all after a really long time.
Had a really busy schedule from past 3 months.
Since its altogether a hobby and not a paid gig,  So I didn't get much time to write.
Hence had to delay the upcoming part. (Richa's USA visit)
Although the rough draft was ready, but I lost the motivation to complete it midway.
Therefore had to delete it altogether and start afresh.
But I m free this entire week. Writing in progress now . Will try to give updates on weekend.
Will also incorporate your suggestions. (especially prison torture from Mr. Lomp and security officer officer Gaurav ji).
You guyz can suggest few more as well.
Thanks for your love and support.

Weekend over bri. Waiting for ur updates
Like Reply
Prison Torture.

Richa was out with her female friends at a kitty party for the Friday night. While I (Bharat) came back from office tired after completing my work of entire weekly target. I carried 2 bottles of Whisky to relieve my stress in these 2 holidays of weekend. But never knew those same 2 bottles would land me into prison.

It was altogether my mistake for indulging in fight with the Secretary's son of our society. That too when I was drunk on Friday weekend night. He was Devesh (35), a high class lawyer by profession and knew every legal technicality to trap me into clutches.

To add even more, he had turned on his camera recording (both audio + video) to capture each and every proof of me quarelling and fighting with him on some trivial issue. The same was presented at our local security officer station in front of Inspector at the same night.

It was the first time cops would have come to our place at midnight 1 A.M. (although Gaurav ji was an exception.) They arrested me on charges of misbehaving , creating unrest and damage to public property. I was forced to go with them in their jeep.

B4 leaving I tried to call my wife Richa . Only in 2 rings she picked my call but they snatched my mobile midway while the call was still on. All I could shout was "DANGER , COME TO security officer STATION ASAP" and was dragged with them.

The call was cut and I was handcuffed when in jeep. They took me forcefully and locked me behind bars. I was yelling and shouting to let me contact my lawyer or atleast my wife. But I was paid no heed. Later I came to know that Inspector was close friend of Secretary's son. He had deliberately made use of his acquintance to get me into trouble.

It was 1:30 AM and entire security officer station was empty . After around 30 minutes of shouting at them for not releasing me. I began going mad and started kicking the bars. The constable got angry at me, and complained to inspector seated on the other end of security officer station into his cabin.

The Inspector was a giant man of 6'2 who came with 2 healthy Havaldars (constables) each carrying a lathee (3 batons) , they entered the cell and began hitting me non stop for whining.

WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK

I was not able to comprehend what was going on. They began hitting on my feet and my back using their thick sticks. Even my chest wasn't spared.

"DO YOU STILL WANT TO MAKE MORE NOISE, MOTHERFUCKER ? " - inquired the Inspector shouting harshly.
"I became mumm and sat at one corner of the cell. "

"NOW LISTEN YOU ASSHOLE, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME DO THE FORMALITIES OF COMPLETING THE FIR AGAINST YOU. THE COMPLAINT HAS ALREADY BEEN FILED BY ADVOCATE DEVESH. "- he told

Within 10 minutes came my wife Richa directly from her kitty party. She was looking extremely hot and sexy in her transparent green Chiffon saree which revealed her sleeves and back. The light makeup which she applied b4 leaving our home at 8PM lasted until now . She was so panicked that she didn't get time to stop anywhere and change her outfit. Although she was carrying few dresses in her handbag. My wife came near me and asked about all the details. I broke into tears and furnished her all details.

Richa sympathized with me, but also knew it was altogether my mistake. The case could have been resolved then and there itself, if I would have acted wisely. But the alcohol made me loose all my sanity and prolonged the matter unnecessarily. The constable made my wife seat at the sofa placed outside inspector's cabin.

Devesh came at the security officer station with another man at around 2 AM, he crossed by my cell giving a smirk. And also so Richa seated on the sofa. His eyes paused on her submissive face for 2 secound. But then the eye contact was broken as they went in. I could see the other guy was none other than our senior security guard. He was the one responsible for looking suspicious activities in CCTV camera's and prohibiting tresspassers from entering our colony. They both were going directly into the Inspector's cabin. They discussed few things for next 10 minutes and then came to me.

"You are gonna rot in this prison for rest of your life Bharat. I had got a solid proof recorded in our premises cctv cameras. Even this security incharge will speak against you in court. Be ready to forget all your happy days. You should have known me before messing with. My dad is the secretary of our society. He will get you kicked out from your flat. You Sisterfucker, your reverse countdown begins from now. Also the security officer Inspector "MAHIP" is my close friend. I have already told him to give you BASTARD a nice 3rd degree torture in this prison itself. Until the courts open up Monday morning, you are their guest. Enjoy the "MEHMAAN NAWAZI" for the next 48 hours.

Richa was hearing each and everything but didn't say a word as she knew it would be of now use until security officer themselves take any action or we don't have any proof/evidence in our favour. Meanwhile I was getting angry as hell and wanted to kick on his face. Had I not been locked up, I would have definitely gone for one. But as soon as I tried to open my mouth, I saw the inspector coming towards us. This time he had a wicked smile on his face. He opened the locker door and entered with same 2 constables.

They began their 3rd degree torture. They took out their leather belt and began lashing me . First my legs were beaten, then my bums and then back. "ACHHE SE KHATIRDARI KARO ISKI INSPECTOR SAHAB.......ISS HARAMZADE KO PATA NAHI, KISSE PANGA LIYA HAI ISNE SALA." -commented Devesh with a sense of victory .

"DEVESH BHAI SAHAB, NANGA KARKE MAARE KYA ISKO ? KAPDO KI VAJAH SE KAM ZORR SE LAGTI H" - asked the inspector to Devesh.

"BILKUL, NEKI AUR PUCH PUCH. CHAMDI UDHADHNE TAK MAARTE RAHO ISKO. NAANI YAAD AA JAANI CHAHIYE ISS BEHENCHOD KO. "

And the torture continued for 10-15 minutes until I was made naked and lashed endlessly, almost on the verge of passing out. Richa couldn't see me in such destitude. She broke up and started crying. She went to Devesh and pleaded him for showing some mercy on me. But Devesh paid no heed to her.

"RUKO MAADAM, ABHI PITAI SHURU HI KAHA HUI H, AAGE AAGE DEKHO KYA HAAL HOTA H TUMHARE PATI KA, SALE MERE KO SIKHANE CHALA THA. ABHI ISKO MAZA CHAKHATA HU." - announced Devesh.

INSPECTOR SAHAB, ISKO RASSI SE BAANDHO, ULTA LATKA KE MAARO BHADVE KO. SIR GHUMNA CHAHIYE ISS GANDU KA.

The inspector asked one of the constable to bring ropes, They were tied to both my ankles together. and pulled over a small hook at ceiling. With each jerk on other end, my legs began going up and head down. After the final tug, I was completely hanging upside down only in my boxers. Now again the same lashing continued.

"TUMKO BHI PEETNA HAI KYA ISKO DEVESH BHAI ?, AA JAO HUMARE SATH, THODA HAATH SAAF KAR LO" - added Inspector. He was literally inviting his friend to beat the hell out of me, as if this was not.

"AREE KYA BAAT H, RUKO MAI AUR LAKDIYA LAANE BOLTA HU. WATCHMAN !!!, JAA JALDI SE BHAGKAR BAAHAR SE 3 DAALIYA LEKE AA PED SE TODKAR. AAJ BADE DINO BAAD NYOTA MILA HAI, MAI BHI THODA HAATH SAAF KAR HI LETA HU."

Richa could see our watchman running out to get the twigs of dried tree for canning my husband

She tried to stop him, but it was of no use. Richa went on her knees, her saree's pallu was dislocated and ample amout of cleavage was displayed. She felt on feet of Devesh and began sobbing. Now my wife was literally begging to him for showing some pity on my husband. Devesh's eyes went down on my wife who was holding her feet. He gave a tight whisker on his moustache as it boosted his male ego.

Another man's wife begging in front of you while her husband his merely at your mercy. Is a dream for many people. Meanwhile the Watchman came carrying 5-6 sticks.

"LIJIYE SAAHAB, MAZA AAYEGA...AAP KAHE TOH MAI BHI 1-2 FATKE LAGA KE AAAU...." - requested the Watchman.

Now this would have been the epitome of my humiliation. A low class security watchman, who earned 1/5th of my salary was going to lash me. Both of us (me and richa) were not ready to digest that fact.

All the men in the Thana, began laughing at his comment. Now it all depended on Devesh. Whether he would allow him to cane me ?

"Richa tried her last move. She was literally unable to think anything." -" AAPKO SABKO KITNE PAISE CHAHIYE BOLIYE. HUM LAA KE DENGE.

PAISE NAHI HONA RE AURAT HUMKO, TUJHSE JYADA AMEER H IDHAR HUM SAB LOG.

"TOH FIRR KYA CHAHIYE BOLIYE, MAI LAAKE DETI HU" - replied Richa.

"TERE ISS KAMINE PATI NE SABKE SAAMNE MERI IZZAT UCCHALI H, AB JAB TAK MAI ISKI CHAMDI NAHI UDHEDH DETA MUJHE CHAIN NAHI AAEGA." - responded Devesh arrongantly.

PLZ MAAF KAR DO HUME, CHAAHE TOH AAP SABKE SAAME HUMARI IZZAT UCHHAL LENA. AAPKO JOH KARNA HAI MERE SATH KAR LO, LEKIN MERE PATI KO CHHOD DO. "

This caught attention of all the men and they stopped temporarily. Devesh was literally enjoying the show. He took a note of her last 2nd sentence. "KYA KARU TERE SATH, GALTI TERE PATI KI HAI, TU KYU MAAFI MAANG RAHI H . AUR TUM LOG KYU RUKH GAYE, CHAALU RAKHO ISKE PATI KI PITAI...KAL SUBAH TAK MARR BHI JAYE TOH BHI NAHI RUKNA"

PLZ DEVESH JI, MERE PATI SACH ME MARR JAENGE, THODA TOH REHEM DIKHAYIYE. AAP TOH BHAGWAN HO , AAP JOH BOLOGE WOH MAI KARNE KO TAYYAR HU. LEKIN MERE PATI KO JANE DIJIYE.

"ACHHA MAI JOH BOLUNGA WOH KAREGI TU ? " - Devesh asked sarcastically.

"HAA SABKUCH KARUNGI, LEKIN BHARAT KO JAANE DIJIYE." - Richa instantly replied.

Devesh cunningly took 3 steps back and sat on the same sofa kept outside Inspector's cabin where she was seating few minutes ago "CHAL EK KAAM KAR, SABKE SAAMEN APNI SAREE UTAAR AUR MERE AAGE TERE PATI KI JAAN KI BHEEK MAANG. NAHI TOH KAL SUBEH TAK ISKA MARA HUA MUHH DEKHNE KO TAYYAR REH." - threatened Devesh.

"I shouted from the top of my voice, taking one last breath "NAHI RICHA, PLZ...INKE SAAMNE TUMHE JHUKNE KI ZARURAT NAHI" . She turned back to see me resisting her from getting degraded further. But knew it was all in vain as I was already tied yet helpless. The inspector hit hard on my face using his knee and I fainted then and there itself.

Finding no other option to save her husband, my wife was ready to compromise her modesty and dignity to save my life. She began the show by stripping her silky green chiffon saree. Devesh was enjoying her getting undressed and felt like a King of medieval period. Other men were also witnessing the seductive process and kept at oggling at my wife's sexy curves. The saree was unwrapped from her petticoat and crumpled near her feet making circular pool on dirty floor. Now she was left only with her matching yellow blouse and petticoat. The golden Mangalsutra was hanging around her neck.

"SHAABAS, YE HUI NA BAAT . AB AAGE AA AUR MERE SAAMNE GHUTNO KE BAL JHUK KE TERE PATI KI JAAN KI BHEEK MAANG. TERE LIYE MAI BHAGWAAN HU NA, CHAL AB APNE ISS BHAGWAAN KE SAAMNE MAATHA TEK AUR YEH DUA KAR KI MAI ISPE REHEM DIKAHU" - humiliated Devesh further.

As soon as she went near him and bowed her head. Devesh took of her blouse straps from behind and ripped it off, He tore her blouse from her shoulder sleeves. Now Richa was left shocked merely in her  Pink bra and Yellow petticoat. It was a sight any man would ever get in his lifetime.

"WAAH KYA MAST GENDE H TERE, KITNA SIZE H INKA " - inquired the Inspector.

"PLZ SIR, AB AUR ZALEEL MAT KIJIYE...MAINE AAPKI BAAT MAANI, AAPKE KEHNE PE SAREE UTARKE AAPSE JAAN KI BHEEK MAANGI , AB PLZ AAP BHI MERI BAAT MANIYE AUR MERE PATI KO CHHOD DIJIYE " - Richa pleaded.

"MERI BAAT AB TAK PURI KAHA HUI H JANEMAN, TUJHE KYA LAGA SIRF SAREE UTARWANE SE MERA KAAM HO JAEGA, TUJH JAISI HASEEN BIWIYA AAJKAL MILTI KAHA H ? KOTHE PE TOH RANDIYA BAAZAR KE BHAV ME BIKTI HAI, LEKIN EK JAWAN SHADI SHUDA AURAT HAATH NAHI AATI AASANI SE, YEH MAUKA MEIN AISE HI THODI NA JAANE DUNGA " - commented Devesh crudely. He was literally objectifying my wife and comparing those street whores against my wife.

"AAPKO AUR JOH BHI CHAHIYE MAI DENE KO TAYAAR HU, LEKIN PLZ YAHA NAHI...APNE SOCIETY ME CHALTE H, MAI SAB KUCH KARUNGI AAPKE LIYE...BAS PEHLE YAHA SE BAAHAR NIKALIYE MERE PATI KO." - Richa tried playing smart. This was the move to save herself from getting humiliated in front of those security officermen.

This irritated the Inspector and other constables. He was frowning with anger hearing Richa's statement. He thought, Devesh bhai would melt hearing her sugar coated words and would take his complaint back. But Devesh was a tough nut to crack.

"AREE, YEH LOG BHI TOH APNE HI HAI, SOCIETY ME NAA SAHI, LEKIN HUMARE DIL ME TOH REHTE HI HAI. CHALO TUM EK KAAM KARO....INKE SAAMNE MUJHE AUR INSPECTOR SAHAB KO PURI TARAH SE KHUSH KAR DO AUR MAI APNI CASE WAAPAS LE LUNGA, SAB BHUL JAUNGA AND SOCIETY ME KISI KO PATA BHI NAHI CHALEGA. ISSE TUMHARI COLONY ME BADNAAMI BHI NAHI HOGI, AUR PATI KI JAAN BHI BACH JAEGI ." - the offer was proposed by Devesh.

Richa took 1 entire minute to think, she was in huge dilemma of whether to shred of her feminity in front of these wolves. She was confused between going a step ahead and satifying the thirst of her husband's villians or let them torture him for next 48 hours. The first option was not looking much attractive but in return stakes were high. Richa already had a good body count. Even if these 4-5 men pounce on her, it wont even bother her so much. But the dishonour in colony would definitely do the damage, as they had to live there almost daily. Moreover, her husband's life was at stake. Those security officermen looked more of criminals themselves. They were dark black men in khakee uniform, muscular and stirdy built with arrogant attitude. They knew no other language than their torture.

"SAALA BOHOT SOCHTI H YEH AURAT, EK KAAM KARO ...MAARTE RAHO ISKE NAMARD PATI KO, 2 GHANTE ME MARR HI JAEGA WAISE BHI,FIRR JAB YEH VIDHWAA HO JAEGI, TAB HUM SAB THANE ME HI ISKA bang KARENGE. " - Devesh bhai played his cards.

"NAHI RUKO, MAI KARTI HU. AAP PLZ UNHE CHHOD DIJIYE, MAI SAB KUCH KARNE KO READY HU, BAS 1 BAAR MERE PATI KI RASSI KHOL DIJIYE AND UNHE THODA SAA PAANI PILA DIJIYE. WARNA WOH SACH ME BHEHOSHI KI HAALAT ME HI MARR JAENGE. " - richa condemned

This was the first time, the inspector listened to my wife. Atleast I was untied and made to drink some water. Although partial, but some relief was provided to my acking body.

"CHAL AB TERI BAAT MANN LI HUMNE, TU BHI SHURU HO JAA RANI, ZYADA SAMAY BARBAAD MAT KAR." - ordered Devesh.

Richa literally had no other option. She stood up and started seducing Devesh bhai. First her hands went on his chest over his dress and she began caressing it all around. Then she slided them behind his neck and grabbed few hair. They both engrossed in passionate smooching kiss. Devesh was enjoying the show, He began playing with her untied hair , nape and boobs. Slowly his hands went over her bra staps from behind and he untied the hook. Her melons came into full display.

Richa was hesitant in showing her jugs in from of all those guyz. JYADA NAKHRE MAT DIKHA , WARNA TU JAANTI H KYA HOGA. Devesh bhai was leaving no stone unturned in making my wife submit to him. Richa had to put her hands away from her chest towards her side. In that her large Boobs came in front of him. Devesh couldn't resist himself and began sucking them like ripe mangoes. He grabbed them playfully and was literally squeezing the pulp out of it.

My poor wife was feeling pain on her boobs, but let her tormentor continue his assault. Finally he left them after biting on those pink nipples using his teeth. Now she was made to drop her petticoat as well as Panty to reveal her entire naked body.

That was the most humiliating thing until now. However, finding no other escape option, my wife had to commit this adultry. Devesh bhai, Inspector and Havaldar were having a really good live show of my wife stripping to her birth suit in front of them. They found it extremely erotic and began rubbing their dicks all over their pants.

Devesh bhai was literally mesmerized seeing her sexy Pussy. I guess this was the first time he was going to defile a married cunt . The excitement was cleary visible on his pants. He wanted to fuck her right now, then and there itself. He wanted to pound her all alone hence asked the Inspector for using his cabin. The inspector freely allowed giving a gentle warning of - not to make the floor dirty with his cum as cleaner won't be coming until 2 days of weekend.

I shuddered. I realized it is one thing to watch a movie, but another to try and be a hero in real life. Right now, I felt anything but.

I tried to get unconcious again. It was tough, knowing what my wife was about to endure  now. Almost half an hour had gone by and I hadn't heard a peep from that room.

And then suddenly, just like that, I heard another noise.

CREAK!

CREAK!

The executive office chair. It was the noise of its wheels creaking.

Unbelievable! Devesh was fucking my wife !

I made sure it wasn't coming from any other place. No, I was correct -- it was from Inpector's cabin. I listened.

"Devesh ji." I heard Richa pleading. "Please be gentle. You have a big lund, and I have never taken it in the gaand. Please put some more coconut oil!"

Richa was taking it in the ass!

I sat down in disbelief. My wife had adamantly never let me have anal sex. And here I was, listening to her on the other side of the wall, engaged in the very same act!

The rhythmic creaking of the chair intensified. This time her vocalizations were much clearer.

"Ooooh DEvesh ji." I heard her cry out. "Slower, please. Slower! Aaaah, nehi! Please use some more oil!"

He was fucking her earnestly now. The noise of the chair was frantic -- I felt the chair would break at any time.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

He was spanking her butt now, and I could hear Richa cry out. DEvesh, however, was merciless.

"You are a bitch, Richa. So, take it like a bitch and stop complaining!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

One again all I heard was the creaking of the chair, and then I heard  Richa again.

"Aaaaangh! Aaaaangh! Aaaaangh!"

Richa was grunting in short bursts. Since she had taken it in the ass before, but not as big as him. she must have been in a lot of pain. I imagined her face contorted, and her breasts slapping back and forth as Devesh pushed himself from back in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Oh, Devesh ji! Oh, Devesh ji! Oh, Devesh ji! Oh, Devesh ji!"

My wife now let out a tremendous noise as she started to climax.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"OOOOH YES BITCH! TAKE IT BITCH!"

I heard him make a guttural sound. He was at this moment no doubt squirting a good quantity of his semen into my wife's behind. I heard Richa once again let out a long sigh as her orgasm subsided.

I closed my eyes. Sleep came soon after.

Soon Devesh came out adjusting his clothes "I had a fun tonight." He was announcing to everyone before leaving. "Such a mast maal, this housewife is an awesome catch." He waved a good bye to everyone and kicked me on my balls for one last time. As if completing the formalities of signing off the deal after fucking my innocent wife.

JAYIYE INSPECTOR SAHAB, MURGI TAYYAR HAI AAPKE LIYE. AAJ TOH TANDOORI BANA KE HI AAYEYIGA. - The constable commented in his Bihari accent . He saw the Inspector awaiting eagerly for his friend to come out and they all exchanged a crooked smile.

#################################### THIS PART IS NARRATED BY RICHA AS I FAINTED OUT TOTALLY ##########################

Inspector seemed to be a strict guy. He believed in maintaining proper discipline. That was coming from the initial training during their job posting itself.

“Come on, turn around” he said and I turned around. Maheep opened my handcuffs and said, “Turn around again” and I turned around and stood. “Now take off all your clothes and show me your beautiful body” he ordered while holding a glass of wine in one hand and putting it to his lips. I was probably not ready for such an order - so I started thinking. 'I have less time and it won't take me much time to put you in jail for 10 years.' One of Maheep's hands was still busy caressing his erect cock and in the other hand he was holding a glass of wine. I was burning with shame and humiliation. By threatening me with jail, he was treating me worse than a slave he had bought.

But I had no other option, so I started taking off my clothes unwillingly. First I opened the two buttons of my top and then took them off. Now only a red bra was left on my upper body. After this, I moved my hand towards the zip of the skirt and slowly the skirt also got separated from my body. Now only bra and panty were left on my body. “Enough sir, please don’t make me take off any more clothes… I am feeling very shy.” I said requesting Maheep. “Okay. Come here and sit on my lap for some time.” Maheep said spreading both his legs. As soon as I sat on his lap, one of his hands started playing with the curves of my chest and the other hand went inside my panty.

For some time he kept playing with my body like this. Then suddenly he separated me from his lap and said- "Come on, stand up again!" As per his order I stood up again. Bra and panty were still present on my body. "Now take off the rest of your clothes and become completely naked." There was a strange smile on the lips of the inspector. I slowly took my hands behind and opened the hook of the bra and the bra got separated from my body. I also tried to cover my breasts with my hands but Maheep's voice stopped me- "Put your hands down and take off the panty too." My hands were now busy in removing the last piece of clothing from my body and in a few moments I was standing completely naked in front of Maheep.

I tried unsuccessfully to cover my nakedness by taking one of my hands between my thighs but Maheep could not do anything in front of me- “Hold your ears with both hands and do 100 sit-ups.” I had not expected this kind of humiliation at all. Seeing no movement in my body, Maheep increased my punishment perhaps to teach me a lesson- “Now you will have to do 150 sit-ups. If you delay, this punishment can increase even more- To reduce your 10-year sentence, some more punishment will have to be given. If you do sit-ups, your 10-year sentence will be reduced to 8 years.

Come on, get started quickly!” Without any delay, I started doing sit-ups holding my ears - my face was turning red with shame and humiliation. “Keep counting the sit-ups aloud or else they will not be counted and you will have to do more sit-ups.” Maheep had the same kind of smile on his lips as one has when sexually humiliating. This scene was extremely erotic for Maheep because he was holding a glass of wine in one hand and sipping it lightly and his other hand was busy caressing his erect penis. As long as I continued doing Utthak- Baithak situps, Maheep kept drinking the juice of my naked young body with his eyes.

As soon as I completed the count of 150 Utthak situps, one of my hands automatically went between my legs and started trying unsuccessfully to cover my vagina. My other hand started trying unsuccessfully to cover my chest. But Maheep had different intentions - he looked at me and said - “Come on, put both your hands behind and slowly come towards me, swaying your waist.” As soon as I reached near Maheep, one of his hands got busy caressing the velvety part of my vagina between my legs. For the first time, I felt a current inside me with the touch of a strong man, but my hands were tied behind me and he was taking full advantage of my helpless condition. In between, he was also enjoying himself by patting my smooth round buttocks.

Suddenly he removed his hand from my vagina and said, “Spread your legs.” As soon as I spread my legs, he again started moving his hand on my vagina and the smooth part inside my thighs. With his other hand, he was still caressing his penis over the pant, which had now become erect like a tent. “Come on, sit on your knees and open the zip of my pant,” Maheep ordered me.

I sat on my knees and as soon as I moved my hands to open the zip of his pants, he stopped me and said, "Open the zip of my pants with your mouth, not with your hands." Perhaps no girl could have suffered more humiliation than this, but I was completely trapped in his clutches. After a lot of effort, I opened the zip of his pants using my mouth and lips and his erect penis suddenly hit my cheeks. "Till now you have been cooperating perfectly", Maheep looked at me, "Now if you make me happy by licking and sucking my penis, then your remaining 8 years of punishment will be reduced to only 5 years. Tell me, is it acceptable?" "Yes Sir" came out of my mouth.

"What? Yes Sir. Speak clearly." Maheep said while making my lips touch his penis. “Yes Sir, I will make you completely happy by licking, kissing and sucking your penis so that my sentence is reduced to 5 years.” All this came out of my mouth automatically. “Come on, start now!” The inspector spread his legs as if to make my work easy. As soon as I touched the eagle part of his penis with my lips, he stopped me by lightly slapping my cheeks- “For licking, we use tongue, not lips. Come on, take out your tongue and lick it while moving it over my entire penis.” I understood his meaning and as per his order, started moving my tongue on the upper part of his penis. For some time, he kept enjoying by getting his penis massaged like this with my tongue. “Come on, now put it inside your mouth and again move your tongue on it.”

Maheep said this while giving me the next order. He was probably enjoying using his tongue more than his lips. I did what he wanted - the reduction of my punishment depended on his pleasure. When I had been moving my tongue for some time, he said again - "Take it deeper and start sucking. Keep in mind that your teeth should not touch it and keep moving your tongue in between so that you keep enjoying it to the fullest." It seemed as if Maheep wanted to fulfill some of his fantasies and all his inner desires were coming out of his lips in the form of words. I had also made up my mind now that I will make Maheep completely happy and get my punishment reduced, no matter what I have to do for this.

After some time when Maheep got completely aroused he said- “My semen is about to come out. Keep in mind that not even a single drop of it should fall and you will drink it completely. If even a single drop falls on the ground or anywhere else then you will have to clean it up.” The very next moment a strong spurt came out of his penis and my mouth was filled with his semen. I also tried to drink it quickly so that not even a single drop of it falls anywhere. But it did not happen- despite my many efforts some drops of semen fell on the inspector's shoes and Maheep immediately took advantage of the situation and gave me the next order- “Lick the shoes and clean them otherwise your punishment will not be reduced.” I looked at Maheep with a feeling that he might take pity on me but he was adamant - "Now my shoes should be cleaned with your tongue..." Seeing no other way, I gave up and lay down on the floor upside down so that I could run my tongue over his shoes and lick the drops of semen from them. After licking the shoes, when I started to get up, Maheep said in a scolding tone - "Lick the shoes properly. Keep licking until I tell you to - you should get some punishment for drug addiction." And I started licking his shoes again.

After some time, Maheep said - "Now get up and start some dance and singing program." As soon as I stood up, Maheep turned on the music system in the room and instructed me- “There are 5 sexy songs in this CD-you have to dance your sexy naked body properly on all these songs-the dance should be so sexy that I get happy and forgive your remaining punishment with every song. Now only 5 years of punishment is left and you have to dance on 5 songs. Understood?” “Yes Sir, I understand. I have to dance on 5 sexy songs so that you become happy…” came out of my mouth. “Yes, you are going absolutely right. Just keep one thing in mind that if I don’t like your dance, then that dance will not be counted…” Maheep said this probably to scare me so that I can give my best performance. “Okay Sir. I will dance very sexy so that you remain completely happy and forgive my punishment.” I also said this as if challenging him.

The first song started playing on the music system and my sexy naked body started dancing along with the music. Maheep was getting quite excited seeing my dance. I guessed this from the fact that he had opened another bottle of alcohol and one of his hands was not moving away from the bulge above his pants. The song was playing on very fast music, so my body was also dancing like a professional item girl. Suddenly both the song and the music stopped and with that I also got a break for a few moments. “Okay. You dance well. Now the next dance is on an old song and in this you have to move your body very slowly. While dancing your body should be very close to me so that if I want, I can also caress your beautiful body in between.” Maheep gave a long instruction. I intentionally stood very close to him- so close that my breasts almost touched his face.

He extended his hand and turned on the music system and started playing a very old but popular song- "TIP TIP BARSA PANI………." I remembered that it was filmed on RAVEENA TANDON ,MOHRA was the film. Maheep stood up and opened a new bottle of alcohol and started drenching me with alcohol by pouring it on my body. By the time the whole bottle was empty, I was completely drenched in alcohol and my body was still dancing continuously to the tunes of that very sexy song. Maheep had now started kissing and licking my body from various places and it was becoming very difficult for me to continue my dance. By the time the song ended, he had almost kissed my whole body. I seemed to have lost control over myself because I had become more than aroused by Maheep's continuous kissing and licking for 5 minutes. Maheep had now sat on the sofa but my naked body was still in his grip which he was caressing and patting with great generosity.

The vaginal area between my thighs was completely wet - Maheep moved his hand there for some time and then suddenly said - "Come on, stand close to the same wall. The rest of the dance and song program will happen later. Right now my penis needs some relief." This new order from Maheep made a stream of water flow between my thighs. Hearing this new order from him reminded me of my school days' punishments. In school too, my math teacher Mohit Sir used to punish me by making me stand close to the wall like this - in school I had to raise my hands too. I stood close to the wall facing the wall and without Maheep telling me, I raised my hands too. Maheep came behind me and stood close to me - his erect penis was hitting my buttocks - for some time he kept rubbing his penis on my buttocks, then suddenly he caught hold of me and turned my face towards him - I saw that he had taken his penis out of his pants and it had become fully erect and almost 7 inches long. I had raised my hands due to which the bulges of my chest had become even more prominent and protruded outwards.

“Come on, open your thighs” Maheep ordered me and I understood what he was going to do – he inserted his erect penis inside my vagina very easily and pressed my velvety body against his body. His lips touched mine which he was kissing to his heart’s content. It had been a long time since I had raised my hands and I was having a lot of trouble keeping them up. It was true that for Maheep the view of me standing with my hands up was very erotic – but it was becoming almost impossible for me to stand with my hands up and when my hands started hurting a lot, I lowered my hands. When I lowered my hands, the inspector did not say anything because at that time he was in a great mood because he was busy massaging my body.

When the dam of his excitement broke, I also held his body tightly because this was the first experience for me too. Zipping his pants, he sat down on the sofa in front of him and looking at me angrily said, “It seems your brain is not working. How did you lower your hands without my permission? Come on, raise your hands up….quickly…” I raised my hands up again even though I didn’t want to. He was probably enjoying seeing me in this position a little too much, but still I told him, “Sir, my hands were hurting so I lowered them and I am cooperating completely – you are getting angry at me for no reason.” The inspector said, “Ever since I have worn this security officer uniform, I have got used to getting my every order obeyed. I consider beautiful girls like you as my means of entertainment and keep them as my slaves. You are very cooperative and you quickly accepted my slavery, otherwise you would have also faced the same fate as other women…”

Closing the zip of his pants, he then sat on the sofa in front and looked at me and said angrily - “It seems your brain is not working. How did you lower your hands without my permission? Come on, raise your hands…quickly.”

I raised my hands up again, even though I didn't want to - he was probably enjoying seeing me in this position a little too much, but still I said to him - "Sir, my hands were paining so I had lowered them and I am cooperating fully - and you are getting angry at me for no reason."

The inspector said, “Ever since I have worn this security officer uniform, I have become used to getting my every order obeyed. I consider beautiful girls like you as a means of my entertainment and keep them as my slaves. You are very cooperative and you quickly accepted my slavery, otherwise you would have also met the same fate as other woman.”

Maheep sat on his chair comfortably wearing his Khakee pant, but I was still standing naked in front of him. He picked up his security officer baton (cane) and hovered it over my navel and started asking - “Since when has she been doing this whore business and who all are involved in this quarelling business with your husband ?”

“Sir, You know very well, that my husband completely innocent and this Devesh has deliberately trapped him. I am a simple housewife and was outside with my friends in a kitty party during dinner time, Thats when  I received this call from Bharat and I came to him and tried to save him, to which you didn't belive and tied my husband and began beating him. I literally don't even know what the quarel was exactly about. But hearing such threats from Devesh for my husband “Now I will trap you in such a case that you will remember it all your life.” literally freaked me out and wanted to get these all troubles over at once. That's why I was willing to submit myself for the cause.

Maheep kept entertaining himself by moving his stick on her breasts silently for some time and then said- “All the ladies like you who are caught and brought here repeat the same story which you have just told me- but the truth turns out to be something else. What I will do is that I will search your place with CCTV evidences once in my own way- If I find that you and your husband are innocent then you both will be released otherwise your husband will have to spend 20 years in jail without bail. ”

“But sir, I am absolutely innocent. If you want, you can search my husband, our home and everything.” I was still hopeful that the inspector would release me after conducting the search.

“I will do what I have to SLUT, you dont have to tell me my duties BITCH." He seemed somewhat offended with my last sentence. Now come here and stand close to me .Lets start searching from you especially your body.” Maheep said calling me towards him and she came and stood near him.

But wait, I want my constables to have some fun as well. Lets call them to have your search. It will really be interesting to see you getting ravished by them.

Soon we went out of his cabin. I could both of his men standing near the entrace door of security officer station and smoking cigarettes. Devesh and security watchman were gone . Meanwhile my husband Bharat was still locked up in prison alone . His nose was bleeding due to intensive beating. I was feeling pity for him and wanted to end this quickly. But it was not in my hands, all I could do was cooperate with them and get things faster and smoother

Inspector called his men. “ Boyz, This lady wants us to search her house,  her appartment and everything. She thinks she is smarter than us. Lets teach her a nice lesson. I have caught this Bitch misbehaving with me. Start by strip searching her nicely.

Both the havaldaars looked at me from top to bottom- I looked like a young girl was wearing blue skin tight denim jeans and a red skin tight top. There was a gap of about 2-3 inches between her top and jeans in which her navel and thin waist were clearly visible. The Inspector had put handcuffs on the my hands by putting them behind her back due to which her breasts had come forward even more.

After assessing the beauty of my body, the Constables looked at the each other and asked Inspector – “We will do a proper strip search sir, You don't worry . We will also check if any drugs are also hidden into her ?” , - That meant proper CAVITY CHECKUP , with deep anal and Vaginal inspection.

“Listen,” the Inspector said , “ I have searched her once… but superficialy only, in that nothing else was found in it. ” Due to the conversation between the inspector and the constables, my face turned red with embarrassment and I kept my eyes fixed on the ground.

“Okay Sir! we will search the rest of it and look into this case further. You can go and relax.” - They both took me and sent the Inspector away saying this.

Meanwhile, one of the constable's hands was busy caressing the bulges on my chest and other was moving his other hand on my smooth thighs - I was so engrossed in watching them that it was as if I was not even aware of my condition. .

After the Inspector left, Constables sat comfortably on the sofa with their legs widened and looked at me and said – “What is your name?”

“Yes Richa !” I was scared.

The Havaldaar's took full advantage of my beautiful figure by moving their hands over my clothes. When their hands reached my breasts, they started pressing them in fun. I got very angry at this- “Sir, what are you doing? This is outright rudeness.” The very next moment, the constable slapped me on my cheeks and said-

“We have not been rude to you yet. Now we will show you how to be rude.” Saying this, he took one of his hands to my navel and while almost squeezing it, he put his hand inside my jeans and placed it on my vagina- “Now you will be searched in such a way that you will always remember it and will also learn to respect the security officer.” I was in a bad state due to shame. Her tears were not stopping. The constalbe slapped me again and said- “Now stop crying and stand quietly and let us do whatever we want so that our routine is not spoiled.

It has been many days since a beautiful lady like you has been caught and even then you are showing tantrums.” “Please leave me! Don’t humiliate me further! Please let me go home!” I kept on speaking. She was still hoping that maybe the constables would take pity on her and let me go. “What will we do if we start releasing beautiful and sexy criminals' wives like you like this?” he looked at me and opened my handcuffs and then said- “Now without any tantrum, take off all your clothes and show the beauty of your beautiful youth.” When there was no movement in my body, he picked up his security officer baton again and placing it between my legs, pressed her vaginal area and said, "I also know how to take off clothes but I will make you take them off... take off clothes... or else..."

Seeing no other way, my hands slowly went towards my top and I started taking it off with a lot of hesitation. As soon as the top was off, her tight breasts which were wrapped in a transparent bra, were exposed. "Take off the bra too" he ordered again. I stopped - obviously I was feeling very shy and embarrassed in taking off my bra. he looked at me angrily - "Our Chai wala is sitting outside with his stall, he is an expert in this work, if you say, I should call him to take off the bra?"

On hearing all this from the Constable, I immediately took off the bra from her body without even a second's delay. "Raise your hands up and put them behind you" Other Constable said and I did the same. They now started caressing thier penis with one hand and with the other hand started moving it on my smooth stomach and slowly thier hand reached the breasts which he started pressing and caressing. Due to the constant humiliation, my chest had become very firm. Due to raising her hands, my chest had come forward. “Turn around!” The constable ordered and I turned around. He caressed my bare back to his heart's content and then said, “Now open these jeans too!” This time I started taking off her jeans without any delay and opened the upper button of her jeans.

As soon as the button was opened, my transparent blue panty was visible from inside. “You can take off these jeans in as much time as you want – We are not in any hurry.” They both, sitting relaxed on the sofa, said this while caressing their penises over his pants. I probably thought from thier words that it is better to take off the jeans quickly rather than slowly so that the period of humiliation that occurs while taking off the clothes is also reduced. That is why I took off my jeans very quickly and put them aside. Seeing my agility, even they both were surprised for a moment.

The constable's hand automatically started moving over my panty. I also tried unsuccessfully to remove their hand with mine, but before that one of them issued his order - "Lift your hands up as before and put them back!" What could I do? I raised her hands and put them back - My eyes were closed due to shame and humiliation. He suddenly put his hand inside her panties and caressed her shaved velvety vagina. Then when his patience started breaking, he said to me, "Come, sit on your knees." I probably did not understand what he wanted, so I stood like that for some time, then sat on her knees but was completely unaware of why she was made to sit like that. He said to her, "Open the zip of my pants."

I extended my hand and opened the zip but she still had no idea why I was doing this. As soon as the zip opened, the constable's 7-inch penis came out free from the confinement of his white underwear, seeing which I got scared for a moment. Perhaps the constable also understood that I was completely unaware of this BIG game, so taking my face in his hands, he brought me closer to him and said- "Open your mouth and take it in it!"

When I did not open her mouth, He gave a light slap on my cheek and said again- "Don't be afraid! Open your mouth. My penis gets relief only by going inside the mouth of a married woman." I was still not affected and I did not open her mouth. This time the inspector slapped me on the other cheek and said, "You are not able to understand what I am ordering you. Open your mouth and take this penis in it and lick it with your tongue and accept your punishment...otherwise I will put you in jail for at least 20 years. Understood!"

"Sir, I cannot do all this. I have never done all this before." I said after a long time. “So you won’t agree like this.” Constable looked towards me and put his erect penis inside his underwear and also closed the zip of his pants. The very next moment he picked up the handcuffs that he had with him and put them on my hands again. After handcuffing me, he lifted me in his lap and patting my buttocks, took me to another room which probably seemed to be thier interrogation room.

- because there were various kinds of iron chains and hooks kept there. He tied one handcuff to my legs there too and hung me upside down on a big hook in the room - if I was cut, there would be no blood - at this time my legs were up and her face was hanging down - it was completely an upside down position - with a knife constable cut my panty too and made me completely naked. After this the other constable  took out a leather belt from his pants and said- “Now 100 strokes will be given on your velvety body with this leather belt so that you know what is the punishment for not following my orders. After every stroke of the leather belt, this confession should come from your mouth that – “Sir, I am your sex slave”. The stroke after which I did not hear this, that stroke will not be counted…

After this, Constable started whipping my body with the leather belt he was holding in his hand. After a few strokes, I started crying and shouting loudly, "Sir, I made a mistake. Don't whip me. Now I will do as you say." "Not even a single stroke of yours has been counted yet." Other constable remarked to me because I had never said after any stroke, "Sir, I am your sex slave." After this reminder from Constable , I remembered and started saying after every stroke, "Sir, I am your sex slave." To count, They had installed an electronic display machine there, in which a number was increasing after every stroke. When 25 strokes were completed, they stopped for a while and keeping the belt aside said, "There is a break now." Both of them in a relaxed position on the sofa in front of me and lifting thier leg a little from the floor, they took thier shoe to my mouth- "Come on, take out your tongue and lick our shoes with it." The surprising thing was that this time I did it without any delay took out her tongue and started moving it on Constable's dirty shoes- When I had licked one shoe properly, the Constable brought the other shoe in front of my lips- "Take it and polish it also with your tongue."
[+] 3 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
just awesome  yourock

[Image: Images-2-2-1.jpg]

Like Reply