Adultery A husband's mistake
(25-05-2024, 09:38 PM)3sivaram Wrote: Why always good endings. Or without finishing.

Give harsh endings. I am not asking blood bath.
Each and everybody (character) should suffer.

At first everything is sweet. so sweet. Then Alpha came into picture.

Then,

Raghava watching his wife and suffer. she left and becomes the Alpha's keep.
Sukanya was blackmailed and suffer. she cries for husband. And Is pregnant don't know who is father.
Sharath, Vimal, Mina and all new characters  suffer as their families learns their true identities. Alpha's doing.

Alpha is politician or goon or security officer.

The end. open ending. great ending.

Just an idea.

Bro super. i was never think pn this way. I will start a story on July 1St
[+] 1 user Likes me.you's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
should be a happy ending, i don't want to keep abusing the writer after finishing the story hahaha
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Seeing some wild suggestions here. If I had to say something I'd tell him to keep doing what he's doing and figure things out for hinself and write the story the way he feels like. Remember a good story only happens when the writer himself delivers quality.
Like Reply
(24-05-2024, 06:25 PM)Dhanapal Wrote: Awesome bro, Sukanya again give blowjob to Vimal that too in a theatre.The thought of Raghav's conservative wife enjoying cheating /enjoyed and pleasured by Vimal is the soul of this story. Make sure that Raghav didn't cheat Sukanya as cheating is enjoyable only if it is one way without the knowledge of her husband.Sukanya in towel scenes are great, You can add Towel sex scenes between Sukanya and Vimal like Suk giving BJ to vimal wearing towel etc. And Meena accidentally seeing it and then involve Meena lover with Suk, then Suk can also enjoy threesome sex.

Thank you for your feedback bro.
Like Reply
(24-05-2024, 10:08 PM)NityaSakti Wrote: Good update

Thank you
Like Reply
(24-05-2024, 11:34 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Super update bro she was turning out of her thoughts
Wonderful update keep rocking like this

Thank you bro.
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 12:54 AM)SanjuR Wrote: Wooooooo.
Sukanya is making her husband's fantasies come true but with other person.
What are the next adventures bro.
Next time sukanya goes out without inners or sit in theatre blouse less.

Thank you bro. Watch out for the upcoming update
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 01:21 AM)redarc Wrote: wow what a sexy hot update ...will suk gave her ass virginity to vimal?

Thanks bro. Let's see.
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 08:37 AM)cool.smart2 Wrote: Superb and very erotic. Maintain the pace and story. Most erotic part is Sukanya being strict and also enjoying Vimal’s advanced. Pls keep it a top secret between her and her husband, An erotic and dirty WhatsApp chat between her and Vimal will be very hot. Or for that matter between vimal and Meena too. Will also be great to know Sukanya sexually unsatisfied with her hubby and seeks secret pleasure from Vimal. 

Whatever, your erotic story writing skill is damn good bro. If possible try for what I have suggested. Else go with your own flow. 

Most eagerly waiting for very long erotic update.

Thank you bro. Will definitely use your idea if it suits the flow.
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 11:45 AM)me.you Wrote: Hi, I hate to provide story line suggestion. But this one came in to mind. when sukanya called Raghav to ask for permission to go out with meena and vimal, the same time, Raghav was planning to come home. so he did not answer. once he reached home, he saw these three are going out. so he follow them as shadow. when he saw sukanya BJ to rahul, he is shocked and heartbroken. he came out of the theatre. he was in dilemme. he did not think in immediate anger. He took his time, and he realized that initially, Sukanya was shy wife, he was the one who made her like this. So he is thinking about how to get his wife back.

Here, u can choose your own way. Make Raghav's mind changes and be happy with sukanya, even if she fuck with others. Or else play in strategical way. Tell her he made some mistakes or his friends made some mistakes. so it will ruin their life, so he is upset for that. thats why he did not answer the call. or else he can tell her what he saw in the theater, and its all because of his mitakes, and make a good end card to this story or make some adventure include Meena. 

There is a english story name " wife girlfrined for rich man". initally wife need some money to gift husband. she is willing to a richman gf for a day. but unfortunately, she was tricked and fucked by many mens in same day with husbands knkowledge. he cant do anythink on that time. finally husband will get a chance to fuck her wife frined. He also fantasizes about that wife friend. But he refused in finally. it was an awesome story. 

Please make this story better. Give some logical or different way of telling a story. Dont use it as usual cheating or cuckold type. Already, this story is becoming a different kind of story. Please follow that. One more think... do not try to drag the story. if story needs an end, put an end to it. start a new story.. Dont drag. If you drag the story, then it will be spoiled food.

Thank you for taking time out to share your ideas bro. Please share the link of the story you are referring to.
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 02:50 PM)Karmayogee Wrote: Excellent bro.

Who will impregnate sukanya, Raghava or Vimal or sharath or some other

Thank you bro. Even I'm not aware of the next chapter until I write. Let's see what the story reveals.
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 09:11 PM)King Kesavan Wrote: Super hot. Sukanya is now fully transformed slut.

Thank you bro. Lot more to come.
Like Reply
(25-05-2024, 09:38 PM)3sivaram Wrote: Why always good endings. Or without finishing.

Give harsh endings. I am not asking blood bath.
Each and everybody (character) should suffer.

At first everything is sweet. so sweet. Then Alpha came into picture.

Then,

Raghava watching his wife and suffer. she left and becomes the Alpha's keep.
Sukanya was blackmailed and suffer. she cries for husband. And Is pregnant don't know who is father.
Sharath, Vimal, Mina and all new characters  suffer as their families learns their true identities. Alpha's doing.

Alpha is politician or goon or security officer.

The end. open ending. great ending.

Just an idea.

Thank you for sharing your views and ideas bro.
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 01:21 PM)redarc Wrote: should be a happy ending, i don't want to keep abusing the writer  after finishing the story hahaha

Hahaha. I'm with you bro
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 02:55 PM)Sad Ash Rafa Wrote: Seeing some wild suggestions here. If I had to say something I'd tell him to keep doing what he's doing and figure things out for hinself and write the story the way he feels like. Remember a good story only happens when the writer himself delivers quality.

Thank you bro.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Sukanya had a bad feeling when she heard the voice of her dear husband.
Sukanya: Please calm down. Are you not feeling well?
Raghav: Yes I’m not feeling well, but not physically.
Sukanya: Listen to me. Whatever it maybe I’m always with you. Now, calm down and tell me what happened.
Raghav started to ease his breath and then continued.
Raghav: Yesterday after our call, my colleagues took me for dinner. After dinner, we went to a pub. I had a few drinks and they blamed that I’m very slow. So, I had a few more drinks. I understood that I had taken it beyond my control. We partied long, we danced. And…
Sukanya: (With her heart beating) And what?
Raghav: The local colleagues brought a few girl friends. They mingled with us and we all danced like crazy. And… Before I realized what has happened, I was on bed with a girl. I didn’t know what I did, but I understood everything when I woke up. I feel terrible. I feel ashamed to talk to you.
Sukanya felt guilty herself because she also did something bad, but she did not feel as guilty as her husband. She despised herself for that. She was lost in deep thoughts.
Raghav: Hello. Hello. Are you there?
Sukanya: Yes
Raghav: You hate me for what has happened right?
Sukanya: Not at all.
Raghav: I know I did a disgustful thing. How can you not hate me?
Sukanya: Don’t feel that way. Your intention was not to cheat me. I know you love me a lot.
Raghav: Thank you dear. But that is not all. I have to also tell you something. But I don’t know how to tell you that?
Sukanya wondered that if her husband could also bring up to disclose his affair with some random lady, what could be worse that he is hesitating.
Sukanya: Just understand that whatever you do or say, I’ll always love you. Just tell me what you have in mind.
Raghav: (gaining courage from her assurance) You know… We have a nude chat. And one of my colleagues entered while we were chatting and you disconnected the call before he saw.
Sukanya: (With her heart beating) Yes. What about that?
Raghav: (Swallowed his saliva, hesitating to continue) Actually… You know. He actually saw you nude a second before you hung up the call.
Sukanya was stunned at what she heard. She stayed silent as Raghav anticipated some response.
Raghav: Hello
Sukanya: Yes. And then?
Raghav: I thought if I said that it was my wife with whom I was chatting, they might think bad. Hence, I told them that you were some distant relative.
Sukanya: Good then the issue is solved right?
Raghav: I thought it would… (Little hesitation) It’s a mistake I shouldn’t have done.
Sukanya: Why what happened?
Raghav: As I said that you are not very closely related, he shared this with all other colleagues.
Sukanya: What? Such perverts.
Raghav: You’re right. They spoke all dirty non-sense about you in front of me. I was also in inebriated state, so I did not stop them. When I recalled what all they spoke about you, I feel so disgusted about myself.
Sukanya: (After a brief thought) You don’t feel bad about what others do. The guy who saw me, saw only for a fraction of second. He might not remember my face, and the rest of them also have not seen me. Moreover, they live in Mumbai. So don’t worry about it. We should be careful next time.
Raghav: Are you sure you don’t hate me?
Sukanya: (Took a deep breath) Ok tell me one thing. If I did something terrible, would you hate me?
Raghav: Never in my life. I’ll always love you, no matter what. Nothing can change my love for you.
Sukanya: Then how did you think that my love for you is anything less than what you have for me?
Raghav: I love you so much.
Sukanya: You know what? I also did terrible thing. I’m feeling very guilty.
Raghav: Why are you feeling guilty?
Sukanya: I’m haunted by a sense of guilt. Something obnoxious happened in the theatre, and I feel guilty for what happened in the theatre. I did something very dirty. Engaging in dirty act with someone makes me feel so terrible. I can’t forget it.
Raghav: (Thinking she was talking about the previous incident when they went to movie together) Come on dear. You only understand one thing. All I care is your happiness. I don’t care what you did or what you do, for me only your happiness counts. Don’t feel guilty about it, just take it positively. I want you to be happy, that’s all.
Sukanya: (Surprised) Are you ok with what had happened?
Raghav: I’m perfectly ok. Don’t let that thought bind you. Just be happy.
Sukanya was not able to believe her ears.
Sukanya: Are you sure? You don’t have a problem with it? (Still unable to believe)
Raghav: I’m absolutely fine with it. You just do what makes you happy. Don’t think about unnecessary things.
Raghav thought that Sukanya is so sensitive that she is still thinking about the theatre event after so many days, although it was not deliberate.
Sukanya did not know whether she should be surprised or happy about her husband’s words. She took it as an approval from her husband for what she did with Vimal. He also asked her to do what makes her happy. It was surreal for her.
Sukanya: I’m so lucky to have you as my husband.
Raghav: No, luck is all mine. I feel so relaxed and happy now.
Sukanya: Same here.
Sukanya always had soft corner for Vimal. During her college days, she always had a secret urge to have a boyfriend and go to movies and shopping like her friends did, but her conservative upbringing restricted her. It was an unfulfilled wish for her. Vimal seemed to reignite that feeling and took her back to college days. He was innocent and cute. In fact, she liked him, but she had some restraints of the marital confines. Her love for him increased after he blabbered how much he loved her in inebriation on the eve of his birthday. She inwardly felt so happy hosting him. Now that her husband had given her approval to do what makes her happy, her happiness knew no bounds. She expected her husband to get upset or even throw ugliest abuses when she mentioned the theatre incident, but she was pleasantly shocked when she knew he was ok with it. She threw the phone on the bed and swung around and fell on the bed. She was still trying to ascertain that it was not a dream. Just then she got a call from Vimal. She had a smile on her face as she no more carried guilt after her conversation with her husband. She picked the call with a smile.
Vimal: Hello Suk.
Sukanya felt a new sensation. She was figuring out what to talk.
Vimal: Sorry if I did any mistake.
Sukanya decided to tease him a bit.
Sukanya: Oh! Did you realize what mistake you have done?
Vimal stumbled and Sukanya enjoyed his state.
Sukanya: Are you there?
Vimal: Yes Suk. I have done many mistakes.
Sukanya: Tell me what all mistakes you did?
Vimal: I… I played with your body.
Sukanya: Be precise.
Vimal: I squeezed your boobs and sucked them. I inserted my hand inside your skirt. I kissed you and made you… to suck me.
Sukanya’s body temperature began to rise when he reminded her what all happened.
Vimal: And I slapped your ass while coming out.
Sukanya: (Swallowed her saliva, and paused for a few seconds) Don’t you dare do anything without my approval.
Vimal was glad that she did not say that he cannot do anything, but with approval.
Sukanya: Now, are you happy with your birthday treat?
Vimal: I’m extremely happy. Just one disappointment.
Sukanya: What was that?
Vimal: Can I tell.
Sukanya: That’s what I’m asking you.
Vimal: I asked you not to wear inners on my birthday. But you did.
Sukanya: Are you a fool? How can I come outside without my inners?
Vimal: Are you wearing your inners now?
Sukanya: Yes.
Vimal: (after a pause) It’s ok Suk. I should be in my limits. I can’t expect every wish to be fulfilled.
Sukanya: Now stop this drama.
Vimal: Ok. I will.
Sukanya: (Put the phone on speaker and paused for a minute)
Vimal: Are you there Suk?
Sukanya: Yes. Now stop saying that your birthday wishes were not fulfilled.
Vimal: It was not fulfilled right.
Sukanya: It was not, but is.
Vimal did not understand what she said. He tried to understand her words. When he did, his face glowed like a bulb.
Vimal: Wow. Is that true?
Sukanya: Yes
While talking to him, she put the phone on speaker and removed the nighty which had a zip in front and then quickly got rid of her bra and panty and then wore back her nighty.
Vimal: I can’t believe it.
Sukanya: Well, that’s your problem.
Vimal: Can I make a video call?
Sukanya: No. I’m going to pick up the dry clothes from the terrace.
She said and hung up the call. She felt nervous as she felt it was the beginning of a new journey. It was a bold step. She thought of going to the terrace, but before she went, she looked at herself in the mirror and adjusted the strands of her hair. She looked at her boobs and the opaque nature of the nighty did not reveal her inner secret, but the contours of her shapely boobs looked sexy. She picked a shawl and put it over her shoulders to be safer. She excitedly walked out of the bedroom. In a sudden thought, she stopped at the sofa. She quickly took off the shawl and threw it on the sofa. She looked down at her boobs to confirm that it was not looking obscene. Her legs started to slightly shiver. She did not know whether it was excitement or fear. She looked through the door lens to check if there were anyone in the lobby. When she was convinced that there was none, she quickly unlocked the door and locked it behind her. She put the key in the nighty pocket and walked briskly, but cautiously. While she climbed the stairs, she realized that her boobs shook like a jelly, so did her ass. Hence, she slowed down a bit and walked up the terrace. As she completed climbing the stairs and stepped on to the terrace. She walked to the drying rope, while she kept looking at the stairs watching out for Vimal. She slowly went to the rope and started picking the clothes one by one, while she kept a watch on the stairs.  As she finished picking the clothes she turned to walk down, but she heard a low whistle from behind the water tank. Sukanya turned to look at the water tank and found Vimal standing in the corner, as if he was hiding. He signalled her to come over, but Sukanya refused and turned to walk towards the stairs and she heard the whistle again. Vimal held both his hands together and knelt down, pleading her to come to him. She looked at the stairs and hesitantly walked towards the water tank. The place where they were standing is a blind spot. She went and stood before him.
Sukanya: What?
Vimal: Is it true that you are wearing nothing underneath?
Sukanya: (with a mock serious face) Yes. So what?
Vimal: Can you prove it to me?
Sukanya stared at him and loudly whispered ‘What?’ Vimal got scared.
Vimal: Sorry Suk. I didn’t mean to annoy you. I’ll leave.
He said and was about to leave. Sukanya dropped the clothes she picked and held him and pushed him to the wall. She stared at him and he eagerly waited to witness what would happen next. Sukanya’s heart beat increased and her boobs rose and fell beneath her nighty. She was still holding him to the wall. She the thought for a long moment and then dropped her hands. She bent sideways and took a look at the stairs. She took a deep breath and took her hands to the zip of her nighty. Vimal started sweating. He kept his eyes focussed on her boobs. Just as she was about to pull the zip, she heard a phone ringing from the stairs. She quickly took her hands off and hastily picked the clothes from the floor and rushed to the stairs. Just as she was about to descend the stairs, she saw Meena coming up, talking on the phone. As she saw Sukanya, she stopped talking and smiled at her. She stopped and looked back to see if Meena noticed Vimal. But she went to the drying rope and picked up her clothes and then immediately turned back without looking around. She got relaxed that she did not notice Vimal. She walked to her flat as Meena also walked behind her, talking in a low voice and laughing huskily. She did not mind her conversation and went inside her flat. She threw the clothes on the sofa and went to the bedroom.
Since her husband had approved and encouraged her, she no longer carried guilt, but she definitely felt fear when she thought she would be caught. Just then she received a WhatsApp message.
Vimal: You have cheated me again Suk. I’m hurt. (He added a crying smiley)
Sukanya: Get lost you drama queen.
Vimal: Can I call you now?
After a thought, she agreed. Vimal immediately made a video call. It has become a normal to have video calls for her. She picked it. Vimal had a pout on his face.
Sukanya: Tell me. Why this sad face?
Vimal: You know the reason.
Sukanya: I have fulfilled your wish. Then what?
Vimal: How can I believe you did?
Her camera was showing herself till her boobs. She adjusted the camera such that only her face was visible.
Sukanya: You believe if you trust me, if not, don’t.
Vimal: Hey, it’s not that I don’t believe you, but I thought I would be shown a proof.
Sukanya moved a bit as she adjusted in her seat. She then without a warning moved her camera to her boobs, which were fully exposed.

[Image: Desi-aunties-and-girls-nude-in-car-11.jpg?v=1648028301]

Within a second, she moved the camera back to her face. Vimal’s was in shock. His cock got rock hard. He started sweating. She gave an innocent smile.
Vimal: So… Sorry Suk. I did not see properly.
Sukanya: What did you not see properly?
Vimal: Come on Suk. Please show me once again.
Sukanya: Alright. Only once more.
Vimal anticipated with curiosity as Sukanya moved the camera to her boobs and to her face again, but Vimal was disappointed to see her boobs covered once again. He showed his disappointment on his face.
Sukanya: You have seen everything and also did everything. Why are you curious every time?
Vimal: Every time I see you, I feel like I’m seeing for the first time.
Sukanya: Stop flattering me. Now go and have your dinner.
Vimal: Hey Suk. Please don’t hang up.
Sukanya: Tell me
Vimal: Can we play a game?
Sukanya: There you start again.
Vimal: No. It will be fun. Trust me,
Sukanya: What’s the game?
Vimal: I’ll ask a riddle. If you answer, I’ll do what you say. If you don’t, you do what I say. Same way you also ask a riddle.
Sukanya found it interesting and she also trusted that she’s good at it. So, she accepted.
Vimal: Shall I ask first or you?
Sukanya: You start.
Vimal: Alright. Hmm… Now tell me. What goes up, but never comes down?
‘Your cock’ Sukanya thought in her mind and giggled within herself. After a long thought she was unable to think of an answer.
Sukanya: I give up.
Vimal: Ohooo. I won. The answer is age. It goes up but never comes down.
Sukanya: Oh no. I almost got the answer.
Vimal: Hahaha. Nevertheless, you lost. Now you have to do one task I give you.
Sukanya: (Knew he would ask something naughty.) Tell me.
Vimal: Uhhmm. Now you have to prove me once again that you have fulfilled my wish.
Sukanya gave a defeated expression. She lifted the camera to her face for a few seconds. Vimal’s heartrate increased. Sukanya then again slowly lowered her camera to her sexy and shapely boobs. Vimal felt that he was blessed by million gods to have got such a good fortune. When she was about to move the camera away,
Vimal: Please Suk. Let it be there for a few more seconds.
She again brought the camera to her boobs and smiled at her audacity.
Sukanya: Now it’s enough.
She said and moved the camera away and the zipped her nighty.
Now it’s Sukanya’s turn to ask a question. She wanted to ask a difficult question so that she can get even. She thought for a minute and then recalled one of the riddles.
Sukanya: What gets wet while drying?
Vimal was actually using google. He acted as if he was thinking while he typed the riddle in google. He got the answer and acted as if he figured out the answer.
Vimal: A towel.
Sukanya was surprised and disappointed.
Vimal: More than the riddle, I loved the answer.
Sukanya: Ok you win.
Now Vimal had to give a task.
Vimal: Since towel came in discussion, I’ll make it a task. I want you to wear only a towel and appear before me.
Sukanya gave a mock sigh of dejection and got up to fulfil the task. She kept the phone in such a way that the camera faced the ceiling. It was on speaker. As he waited with bated breath, he asked her,
Vimal: Hey Suk. Have you worn the towel?
Sukanya: Not yet.
Vimal: Are you still on nighty.
Sukanya: No.
His dick raised when he heard that.
Vimal: Then you are totally nude right.
Sukanya: Hmm
Vimal: Can you do one thing? Please come on cam and show only your face.
Sukanya came on camera in such a way that only her face was visible and asked ‘Why?’
Vimal: Can you please move up a little?
Without questioning, she moved up and exposed her naked shoulders. Vimal held his dick as soon as he saw her nude shoulders and started to move very gently, but Sukanya understood what he was up to.
Sukanya: Let me finish the task.
She said and moved to get the towel. In a few seconds she reappeared on the camera wearing only a towel.
Vimal: Can you please show yourself fully?
She kept the phone on the bed on the support of a pillow in a standing position and moved away so that her full image is visible on the camera. She wore a towel from her boobs and only extended till mid thighs. Her thighs shone like and ivory carving. He gave a moan. She laughed and came closer to the camera.

[Image: E2DPAwCVUAIDLF_.jpg]

Vimal: Now it’s my turn.
He acted as if he was thinking and picked one more question from google.
Vimal: What has holes, but can still hold water?
She thought, ‘What kind of questions is he asking? My mind is not thinking straight.’ She gave it a thought but whatever answer that was hitting her mind were all insane. She gave up.
Sukanya: I give up.
Vimal: It’s a sponge.
Sukanya: Oh no…
Vimal: Here’s your next task. You have to go as you are and throw your towel in the balcony.
Sukanya: What?
He was scared if he is stretching beyond threshold. Sukanya gave it a thought and then agreed. His happiness knew no bounds. He quickly rushed to the balcony and waited for her to come to the balcony. She walked to the hall and then with a smile switched off the lights of the hall and the balcony. The she removed the towel and threw it on the balcony. Vimal was disappointed when he saw the towel thrown into the balcony with Sukanya out of sight. She started laughing merrily. As she was in the dark her nudity was not visible, but she was about to enter into the bedroom which was well lit and if she walked in like that her full nudity would have been exposed to him. She quickly took a nighty which she picked from the dried clothes which were on the sofa and quickly slipped it over her. She then walked into the bedroom.
Sukanya: I think we’ll end this game. It’s boring.
He knew that always winning will discourage the opponents.
Vimal: Let’s play one more.
Sukanya: Alright.
She thought for a while and then came up with one question.
Sukanya: What has to be broken to make it useful.
He knew the answer, but he acted as if he was thinking. Finally, he gave up.
Vimal: Sorry Suk. I’m not able to get it.
Sukanya: Wohooo… I won.
She pumped her fist in the air and giggled like a child.
Vimal: Ok Now, tell me what my task is?
She thought for a while. She wanted to equate his punishment for all the three tasks he gave her.  She thought for a while and then finally came up with one idea.
Sukanya: Alright. Now wear only a towel like you made me do. And do fifty sit ups without stopping.
Vimal kept the phone on the bed and started taking his dress one by one. He took off his shirt first.
Sukanya: You need not do all this on camera. You can just wear he towel and then come on the camera.
Vimal: You can turn away if you want.
He continued to remove his pant. Sukanya turned away, but she looked through the corner of her eyes. He then put his fingers in the elastic of his underwear and slowly dragged it down, exposing his semi erect cock. Sukanya slightly turned towards the screen and watched him. He walked to the almirah nude and picked a towel and wound it around him. He came and stood in front of the camera.
Vimal: Ready now. Start counting.
He started doing sit ups and it aroused him a lot when his cock peeked out of the opening when he sat down. Feeling the chill AC on his naked cock also made his cock rock hard. He kept doing the sit ups, but when he completed his 30th sit up, his towel came off. The task was to finish 50 sit ups without stopping. So, he continued to do the sit ups nude. His 8-inch erect naked cock dangled between his legs as he continued his sit ups. Sukanya stared at his rock-hard cock and she felt fire in her nerves. During the last few sit ups, he slowed down and completed the task. When he stood up straight looking at the camera, his cock stared at the camera like a machine gun. He casually bent and tool the towel. He wore it with a naughty laughter.
Vimal: What next?
[+] 12 users Like rahulishere's post
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 07:12 PM)desiass Wrote: Super

Thanks bro
Like Reply
Hi friends,

Writing and also finding relevant images has been a difficult job for me. If any of you find any relevant images that can be inserted in the story with suits a particular scene. Please share with me privately. I shall add them if they seem suitable to me.
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 05:15 PM)rahulishere Wrote:  
Wow…super sexy bro…let sukanya open slowly…being both strict but eager for out-of-marriage sex…before going for all out sex, just secret boob sucking, fingering, erotic stolen kisses when her husband is around will be too hot..

If possible, pls try to post lengthy chat with Vimal getting first romantic, then erotic and then lusty and dirty. 

Pics not needed bro. It distracts. Doesn’t look realistic. 

Pls try to post soon. Too eager bro.
Like Reply