Adultery A husband's mistake
(22-05-2024, 09:50 PM)Ananthukutty Wrote: Happy birthday started with blowjob and lot more to come. Meena and sukanya waiting to serve their cunt.

Thanks bro. Please read my upcoming updates
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-05-2024, 10:11 PM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Good update

Thank you
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 11:58 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Good progress in this update
Keep rocking like this

Thank buddy
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 01:27 AM)redarc Wrote: wow that was a great update bro, keep going its really good and enjoying to read the updates soo good thanks for it

Thank you bro
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 03:12 AM)Dhanapal Wrote: Wow superb bro, Suk starts to love cheating Raghav, That's why his conservative wife voluntarily give blowjob to Vimal, Continue the story in such a way that Suk enjoys cheating meanwhile don't make Raghav cuckold and also make sure Raghav doesn't start affair /one night stands also as that will spoil the essence of the story.

Thank you for your feedback bro
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 05:30 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Sukanya has fallen for vimal for sure.

Please continue reading the updates bro. Thank you
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 02:14 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: I don't know why @unclekol has given negative ratings for this comments. Negative reputation wont hurt me. But i cant keep my mouth shut. 

I can't think and make comments. Comments are spontaneous. I always believe, honest comment criticising or praising the update, will always work in favour of the writer. 

But update please, super continue,these kind of comments will do no help for the writer, nor it would encourage the author to write.

So better I will stop commenting, best of luck.

I take any feedback positively bro. I do not comment on the readers reaction as I give them to liberty. I respect how you feel about it. It's all based of each individuals bro.
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 04:43 PM)redarc Wrote: what's more in birthday, waiting for your sexy surprising updates bro

Updating in a while bro.
Like Reply
(23-05-2024, 06:05 PM)thunderblunder Wrote: Isnt is Raggyboy's birthday as well or did I misread it. If so, wasn't she supposed to wish him as well.

Also dragging Vimal by his hard cock would have been funny and hot. I would like a more dominant Suk.

It's not Raghav's birthday. It was a rhetoric by him that he got dead and born in that instant when he saw here.
Like Reply
WhatsApp Group – Happy Birthday Vimal

Meena initiated the conversation. The conversation started at 9 AM.
Meena: Wish you a happy birthday Vimal. May all your dreams turn true.
Vimal: Are you sure all my dreams will come true?
Sukanya understood his inuendo. She read the message but kept quiet.
Meena: Of course, my dear. You trust me.
Vimal: I trust you akka, but not my luck.
Meena: Why do you worry when we are here. Suk and me are here to help you.
Sukanya wondered if she realised the sense in which he was talking. She also wondered why she involves her when it was a conversation between Meena and Vimal.
Meena: Hey Suk. Are you there?
‘There you are.’ Sukanya thought. She waited for a few seconds and then responded.
Sukanya: Yes akka.
Sukanya: Wish you a happy birthday Vimal.
Meena then pinged Sukanya personally.
Meena: What treat shall we give to Vimal?
Sukanya: I have no idea akka. Maybe we can buy him a phone or a watch?
Meena: He already has a phone and a watch. Gifting objects is not so great.
Sukanya: Then what do you suggest?
Meena: Can we take him to a pub? It will be an experience for him.
Sukanya: I’m not comfortable with the idea akka. I feel we’ll be spoiling him.
Meena: Come on. As if he’s a small kid.
Sukanya: If it doesn’t go well with him, we’ll have to face his parents.
Meena: You’re right. Maybe for some other time.
Sukanya: Well, what do you suggest?
Meena: I don’t have any more ideas. I thought we could make him feel that he has a good company.
Sukanya: I understand your intention akka. Maybe we’ll just go to an amusement park.
Meena: Ah! That’s a good idea. But we should have planned that in advance. Maybe we’ll do that some other day. We’ll have lunch outside and then take him to a movie.
Sukanya: Done then.
Meena: Great. I’ll inform the same in the group.

WhatsApp group - Happy Birthday Vimal

Meena: Hey Vimal. We’ll have lunch outside and then go to a movie at 3 PM. I have already informed your parents. You don’t worry about permission.
Vimal: Thank you. Let me buy the ticket akka.
Meena: No way. It’s our treat.
Sukanya remained a mute spectator. Meanwhile Meena akka quickly booked tickets for a Tamil movie and shared the ticket code in the group. Vimal reacted to the message with a thumbs up. Sukanya was still in oscillating mindset. After what has happened, she was sceptic about socializing with him more.
Meena: So, we’ll start by 12:30 PM.
Again, Vimal liked her message in an instant. Meena observed that Sukanya is not responsive. She called her immediately. Sukanya saw a call from Meena. She got a feeling it was due to her non response. She picked the call.
Sukanya: Hello Meena akka.
Meena: Hey what happened? Are you not interested to join? I’m sorry if I’m pushing you into it.
Sukanya: Not at all akka. Why do you think so.
Meena: You are not at all responding to any of my messages in that group.
Sukanya: Nothing like that. I was a little busy.
Meena: I should have asked you before forming the group. If you feel uncomfortable, you can drop off. I’m quite fine with it. No hard feelings. I was only trying to bring him out of the depression.
Sukanya: No, no. I’m fine akka.
Meena: Cool then. See you at 12:30.
As soon as the call ended, Sukanya liked Meena akka’s last message. It was 10 AM.
Meena: Alright then. Let’s meet up in the parking at 12:15 PM.
The conversation ended and each of them started getting ready. Sukanya was a little slow as she was unsure about the plan. Amidst all the happenings, she forgot to inform her husband about the plan. She immediately picked her phone and called him. He did not pick the call. He would have normally picker her call at this time. She kept the phone and went to take her bath. She had a long bath still in a dilemma whether she should skip the plan. She has two regrets. One was that she felt guilty that she was straying and although she occasionally felt good about it, she carried the guilt in her mind. Second was that she cannot make a decision without consulting her husband. She came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and lost in thoughts. She picked the phone and found that her call was not responded. She again tried to call him as it was 30 minutes past her first call. It ended in the same result. She was disappointed that she did not get a chance to discuss with him. She also had a thought to cancel the plan. She called Meena akka.
Meena: Hey. Are you set for the treat?
Sukanya: (With hesitation) I’m not sure akka. I tried calling my husband to inform about the plan, but he’s not picking the call.
Meena: He should have been busy Suk. Are you going to cancel the plan because he didn’t pick the call?
Sukanya: How can I go without informing him?
Meena: I respect your emotion, dear. But you need to make your decisions sometimes when the situation demands.
Sukanya: I’m afraid he’ll be annoyed.
Meena: Hey, you know what? I know a little about him. As I know he always likes independent woman. He likes it when women make their decisions. Maybe he’ll like you when you have made your own decision. It’s only my opinion. Decision is yours.
Meena: And hey. I really wish you come with us. Moreover, it’s an attempt to bring Vimal out of depression.
Sukanya: Let me think akka.
They ended the call. Sukanya felt emotionally pressurized by Vimal’s condition and Meena akka often reminded it. Meena felt so disappointed that Sukanya was backtracking at the last moment. Meanwhile Sukanya wore a nighty and cooked herself breakfast. She had three idly while she switched on the music on TV. She felt so peaceful listening to Ilayaraja’s music. She put the plate in the sink and leaned back on the sofa listening to the music. She was again tempted to call her husband, but she knew that if he was free, he would have called back seeing the missed calls. If he hadn’t called, it means that he’s not in a position to call. Maybe he’s busy at work. It was 11:15 AM and whatever decision she had to make, she had to do it in one hour. Meanwhile she received a message from Vimal on WhatsApp.
Vimal: Hey Suk. I see that you are not showing interest in coming for the treat.
Vimal: I’m really sorry if I did something wrong yesterday. It was a complete blur for me. I was not in my senses.
Vimal: If you are not coming, even I won’t go.
Vimal: I’m not bothered about the treat. All I want is your forgiveness.
Vimal: Please forgive me.
Sukanya read the messages and her mind became fractionally at ease. She was also glad that he did not know what happened when he passed out.
Sukanya: Give me time to think.
Vimal: I respect whatever decision you make. But remember, if you’re not coming, I’m not going.
Sukanya: I said, give me time to think.
Vimal: Sure Suk. Anything you say.
Sukanya was in a dilemma. She picked her phone and checked Raghav’s WhatsApp status and it showed offline. Time was 11:30 AM. She knew her husband wont object her, but she wanted to inform him before she went out.

Meena: Hey guys. Hope you are all set. I’ll be ready in 20-30 minutes. Like decided will meet at 12:15 in the parking.
Sukanya gave a thumbs up signal and Vimal was ecstatic. Meena was also a beautiful and sexy woman, but Vimal gets a surge of excitement in the company of Sukanya. He quickly got ready in a khaki cargo and a turtle next t-shirt in 10 minutes and was set to leave as soon as the clock strikes 12. He was depressed that one girl had rejected him, but here he is going out with two sexy women much more beautiful than the girl who rejected him. His happiness knew no bounds. He kept checking his phone every 10 seconds. Sukanya on the other side could not decide although she had committed to Meena akka. Finally, she decided that she will go, as she was also confident because Meena akka will be there with them. She picked a semi-transparent white saree with a short sleeve blouse, along with black panty and bra. She wore them leisurely as she kept thinking about her husband and hoped he would call, as she would not call after two missed calls as she assumed he might be busy at work. By the time she was done dressing, it was 12:10. She did not do any makeup. By that time Vimal was already in the parking and he saw Meena akka coming out of the lift, carrying Rohan in one hand with a handbag hanging from her shoulder. She wore a light blue saree and printed sleeveless blouse and walked towards her car. She waved gleefully at Vimal who gave a smile and walked a couple of steps towards her. His smile was not complete.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYiOS3di5hNtobtHIP65Q...wNfqsOVA&s]

Meena: Hey Vimal. Hope I have not kept you waiting.
Vimal: Not at all akka.
Meena: Ok… Can I make a request to you?
Vimal: Sure akka.
Meena: Stop calling me akka. You can call me by my name if you like.
Vimal gave a shy smile hesitating to digest it.
Vimal: How can I do that akka?
Meena: Do I look so old to you?
Vimal: Not at all. You look like a college girl. Maybe one year senior to me.
Meena: Oh really? Thank you so much dear. (She pinched his cheek and blushed)
Meena: Then I guess you should not have any issue calling me by my name.
Vimal: I’ll try.
Meena: Hmm. Ok, where is Sukanya?
Vimal: Sukanya akka has not yet come.
Meena picked her phone and the time was a minute passed 12:15. She dialled her number and it was attended.
Meena: Hey Suk. Where are you? We are waiting in the parking.
Sukanya: Give me 5 minutes akka. I’m coming.
Sukanya was ready, but she started to make the move only after she received the call. She put the mobile in her handbag and carefully locked her flat. She kept the keys in her handbag and moved towards the lift. By the time she went to the parking it was 12:25. 

[Image: 3841ecaa30b7adc8f2b0408454a4d76b.jpg]

As they saw Sukanya walking towards the car, Meena slid behind the wheel and asked Vimal to sit beside her and he did. By the time Sukanya came to the car, Meena had already started the engine.
Meena: Get in quick Suk. We are already late.
Sukanya saw that the back seat is vacant and she gladly occupied the seat.
Sukanya: Sorry for the delay. (She said with half smile.)
Vimal looked at her through the corner of his eyes. She took the mobile out of her handbag and started to check WhatsApp and found her husband’s status offline.
Meena: So, Vimal. Before we planned for the movie, we did not check with you if you are interested in movies. Hope we have not forced you into a punishment.
Vimal: Not at all. I love movies akk… Meena.
Sukanya suddenly raised her head and looked at him in shock. He started calling her Meena instead. Meena observed Sukanya’s reaction from the rear mirror and laughed at her shock.
Meena: Hey Suk. I only asked to call by name. It feels like we are old when he calls akka and all.
Sukanya nodded.
Meena: You can ask him to call you also by name if you feel so.
Sukanya: I do not feel like that akka.
Meena: But I do. So please call me by my name.
Sukanya: (with a gentle smile) Ok Meena.
Meena: That’s good. You can call me Meens when you start feeling comfortable.
She set the car on the main road and started driving smoothly.
Vimal: Akka… Sorry, Meena you drive so well. Where did you learn?
Meena: I know driving before my wedding itself. My dad taught me. Do you want me to teach you?
Vimal: No Meena.
She smiled that he got accustomed to the calling. They started to talk and build a conversation, but Sukanya was left out, although she didn’t feel so. Meena thought she should engage her.
Meena: So Suk. Do you wish to learn driving?
Sukanya: Not much interested akka.
Meena winced and pouted.
Sukanya: Ok Meena.
Both smiled. Meena was neither slow, nor she rushed. She took them to the Forum mall by 25 minutes. She parked the car in the basement and they got out of the car. She saw that Vimal was carrying Rohan while Meena got out of the car and took the parking slip. We walked to the lift. Sukanya observed on the reflection of one of the car windows that Vimal who was walking behind her was focussed on her swinging ass. She suddenly controlled her movement and walked slowly. Vimal realized that he was noticed. He gave a naughty laugh and walked ahead of her and went into the lift, followed by Meena and then Sukanya.
Meena: Give Rohan to me, I’ll carry.
Vimal: No issues Meena.
When Vimal insisted, Sukanya stared at him through the corner of her eyes and he let Rohan into Meena’s hands. The lift travelled to the first floor where restaurants were located.
Meena: What shall we have?
Vimal: Your choice. I’m ok even with a sandwich.
Meena: What?
Vimal suddenly jerked. Even Sukanya was startled.
Meena: (laughed loud looking at perplexed expressions) Let’s have a buffet meal.
She led them to a decent restaurant and they had a sumptuous meal. Meena fed Rohan also while she had her lunch. They finished their lunch with an ice cream. After they finished their lunch, they walked out. Vimal walked proudly with Meena and Sukanya on either side. He looks at the jealous eyes of the boys around. He knew they would be wondering how lucky he was to be chilling out with two extremely sexy women. He walked with a raised chest looking around to cherish the jealous eyes. By the time they were done with their lunch it was only 2 PM and the movie was supposed to start at 3 PM.
Meena: Looks like we have some time. Shall we play some games?
Vimal: Sure Meena
Sukanya observed that he became quite comfortable calling her by her name. Of course, he would call herself by name too when she’d be alone. They walked to the fun zone. Meena looked at the games and decided to go with bumping cars.
Meena: Shall we play bumping cars?
Vimal was excited.
Vimal: Sure Meena.
He then saw Sukanya for her reaction, but she was not very excited. Meena also asked Sukanya and she gave a nod. Meena then paid for the game and all three of them walked in to the arena. When they moved there, they realized that Rohan who was sleeping cannot be left anywhere. Someone had to sacrifice.
Meena: Ok. I’ll stay back, you two go.
Vimal face lit up like a bulb. But Sukanya offered to take care of Rohan and asked them to play. Vimal’s smile faded a bit but he didn’t show it off. Both Meena and Vimal started playing and Sukanya was watching them. Vimal constantly kept a watch on Sukanya’s reactions and tried to play down. He did not want to annoy her. Meena was in a frenzy and she enjoyed the game a lot. Finally, they finished their game and both of them were walking out. They were laughing and Meena punched him on his shoulder as she was telling a joke. Vimal also laughed but contained his laughter when he saw Sukanya staring at them.
Meena: Thank you, Suk. And sorry to have given you the trouble.
Sukanya: Not at all Meena. It was a pleasure.
By now the time was 2:30 and they started moving towards the cinemas. Meena asked Vimal to show the code and get the tickets. Vimal went and got the tickets at 2:40 and gave it to Meena. All three entered the cinema floor and spotted the screen which played the movie they chose. It was an action movie which released two weeks ago. The crowd was not too much as it was also a weekday noon. Meena gave the tickets at the check in and walked in, followed by Sukanya and finally Vimal. It was almost pitch dark as they walked in. Meena walked ahead, but Sukanya seemed to have tripped on a step and was about to fall forward when Vimal caught her by her waist on time. He lifted her on her feet and she fell backwards on him. He was holding her at her exposed belly. She was frozen for a second and Vimal slightly squeezed her soft belly. She moaned slightly. When he lifted her to her feet, he slightly brushed her boobs. She moved him away and allowed him to walk ahead. When they reached their seat at the last row, Meena had already walked into the row of seats. And Vimal who was walking ahead of Sukanya walked after Meena and Sukanya followed. So, Meena was sitting on the left extreme corner, Vimal in the centre and Sukanya to his right. She hoped she would sit beside Meena, but things turned out different. They got comfortably seated as the seats were properly cushioned. Ads started to play out and we waited for the movie to be played. Meanwhile Meena was speaking something and Vimal went close to her as if he was kissing her. Sukanya turned away and started looking at the boring advertisements. Meena wanted to engage Sukanya also. Hence, she asked Vimal to ask if she was comfortable. Vimal leaned towards Sukanya close to her ear.
Vimal: Hey Suk. Are you comfortable?
Sukanya turned to look at him and nodded indifferently. Vimal wanted to talk to her more.
Vimal: You look so beautiful in this saree.
Sukanya: Thanks.
Vimal: I should thank you for making my birthday memorable.
Sukanya: I didn’t do anything. Thank Meena.
Vimal turned towards Meena to check what she was doing. She was cuddling Rohan.
Vimal: If you had not come, I would also not have come. (He told it in rather low tone)
Sukanya did not respond anything and was watching the trailer that was played. Vimal somehow wanted to engage her but she was aloof. He turned towards Meena to continue his conversation there, but while he did that, he put his right hand over Sukanya’s left hand and held it firmly. She tried to release it, but his grip was firm. She also gave up and focussed on the trailer. He started squeezing her hand inconspicuously. The movie started to play. She yanked his hand and started watching the movie. 30 minutes passed. Although it was a hit movie, being two weeks down and a week day noon, the theatre was rather empty. Meena was always looking out to watch the movie in the theatre and she got a chance now. She was engrossed in the movie. Both Vimal and Sukanya looked at the screen, but they were not focussed there. Vimal again slowly put his hand over her hand and then she again yanked his hand. He tried again and she did the same. The next time she took her hand and folded it across her chest. When he noticed it, he rather put his hand on her left thigh. She stared at him and pointed to Meena. He slowly leaned towards her ear.
Vimal: It’s her favourite movie and she’s immersed in it.
His hot breath blew over her ear as he spoke. He leaned further and kissed her on her ear. She moved away from him. But his hand was still on her thigh and it started gently massaging her thigh. He again leaned over to her ear.
Vimal: Where is my birthday gift?
Sukanya: I have already given it.
Vimal: When was that? I don’t know I want it. Please Suk. (He pleaded)
Sukanya raised her head and fixed her focus on the screen. Vimal meanwhile started to prominently rub both her thighs one after the other. She removed one hand which she folded across her breast and moved his hand away from her thigh. Vimal also folded his hand and extended his left hand towards Sukanya and without her noticing, poked her left boob. She jerked in her seat. She watched Meena who was lost in the movie. Vimal was also had his eyes focussed on the movie but his hands doing something else. He then leaned towards her as if he was going to talk something, but brought his left hand closer to her left boob and placed his palm over the boob and gently pressed it. She put her left hand over his right hand and tried to move it away, but it lacked conviction. Vimal took advantage of the situation and started to freely squeeze her left boob. She was also constantly looking at Meena while she tried to keep the action away from her sight. She held his hand and then moved it away. Vimal had a naughty laugh on his face. Sukanya didn’t show any expressions. She kept watching the movie. He placed his right hand on the armrest and then suddenly moved it to the exposed part of Sukanya’s belly. She stopped breathing for a few seconds and then her heartbeat started to rise. He started to fondle her belly and navel. He put his finger in her navel and meddled with it. She leaned back and arched forward. She looked towards Meena and she was engrossed in the movie. She did not force him to take his hand away. He gently started rubbing and slowly started to move his hand below her navel. Then he inserted his hand inside her petticoat without a warning. She got alerted and pulled his hand out with force in such a way that it doesn’t create commotion. She stared at him in warning. He didn’t go there after that. He again moved his hand to her left boob and without hesitation started to squeeze it harder. She made some futile attempt to stop him and he continued his job. He tried to insert his hand into the cleavage but it was not possible for him. He pulled her closer to him by holding her left arm in such a way that their shoulders touched. Even then he could not do it, but he got better access to squeeze her boobs. He leaned closer to Sukanya.
Vimal: Are you wearing a bra?
Sukanya: Are you stupid? How can I not?
Vimal kept a disappointed face, but he was happy with whatever he got. He never even dreamed this much would happen to him.
He spread his palm all over her boob in search of her nipple. Sukanya understood, but neither helped nor restricted. Finally, he felt a hard portion on her boob and he promptly caught her nipple and held it with his thumb and index finger. He squeezed it hard. She opened her mouth to scream but subdued her scream. She slapped his hand and moved it away. He again took his hand to her boob and started squeezing it and she started to get in mood. She acted like she was fighting it, but actually she was helping him get better access.
Vimal: Can you take off your bra?
Sukanya: Shut up.
Vimal had to be happy with whatever he got. While he continuously kept squeezing her left boob, he occasionally gently tweaked her nipple. It aroused her to the peak. After a point of time, she did not know what was happening on the screen. It was as if she was in a trance. He leaned further towards her and tried to remove the lowest hook on her blouse. He expected her to revolt, but she remained calm. He got encouraged and successfully removed the lowest hook on her blouse. But still he was unable to insert his hand inside. He wanted to open one more, but he was scared. He looked at her, but she was looking at nothing. He gathered all his courage and went for the next hook from below. And he finally succeeded to take it off discreetly. It was quite enough for him to sneak his hand into her blouse. Just as he snaked his hand from beneath her left boob and travelled inside her bra covered boob, they heard a loud cry. Vimal adjusted himself straight and so did Sukanya. She adjusted her pallu. They realized that it was Rohan who and looked at Meena who was crying. Meena tried to compose him, but he didn’t stop. Everyone started staring at them. Meena immediately decided to move out. Just then Vimal out of chivalry offered to help, but Meena denied saying that only she can console Rohan. She carried Rohan and walked through them and climbed down rows and went through the exit. Deep down both felt more relaxed. Vimal stared at Sukanya, but she seemed to have her eyes on the screen. Vimal knew that she knew he was looking at her. He leaned towards her without care now as Meena was not there and the row was empty. He leaned towards her and freely extended his left hand and inserted his hand into her bra covered boob from below the blouse. She looked at the screen as if it was happening with someone else. He started to madly squeeze her boob while she kept an eye at the entrance. He gathered courage and removed one more hook from bottom and lifted her blouse above her bra. She stared at him angrily, but looked around and again shifted her eyes towards the entrance.
Vimal: Shall I lift the bra over your boob?
Sukanya kept quiet, but covered her pallu over her exposed blouse. Vimal understood that she was ready. He gleefully raised the bra over her boob and leaned closer. He held her nipple between his thumb and index finger and rolled it gently as he was rolling a pencil. She arched forward and breathed hard. Vimal looked around and leaned further and took her nipple in his mouth and started to gently suck her. Her heartbeat started to rise. She was not in her senses. He started gently and later started to suck vigorously. She moved her ass to the edge of the seat and leaned on the seat. Vimal moved the pallu aside and took almost half her boob in his mouth and started to suck it. He kept an eye at the entrance while he devoured her like a hungry animal. He then moved to the other boob and moved the blouse and bra together over her boob. He then started to suck her right boob and gently bit her nipple. Meanwhile her hand travelled to his zip and unzipped his cargo. She deftly took it out and held the hot iron in her hand. He started to lose control. He then moved to her lips and gave a hard smooch for two minutes continuously sucking her tongue and swallowing her saliva. She hugged him and he kissed her neck and gave her a hickey. While Sukanya moved away to look at the entrance, Vimal pulled her closer to him and he kept a watch. He slowly pulled her to his lap. She gently resisted, but he applied a little pressure. Sukanya laid on his lap and his cock rubbed her cheek. He tried to rub it on her lips while he caressed her nipple which kept her on constant arousal. She tried to move her lips away from his cock, but he again rubbed his cock on her lips and then squeezed her nipple rather harshly. She opened her mouth in pain and he used the opportunity to insert his cock in her mouth. He squeezed both her boobs each in one hand and relished the warmth of her mouth around his dick. He gently moved his hip as she simply kept it in her mouth. He squeezed her boobs harder and slowly she started to suck his cock. He removed one hand and took it down into her skirt and into her panty. She sucked her breath at the sudden attack. He searched for the pussy and rubbed his fingers over her pussy. She wiggled like a fish out of water. He was not able to comfortably insert his finger in her pussy. He withdrew his hand and focused on her boobs. He started to move his hip and she sucked his cock. 

[Image: 27450]

Finally, he moved in long strokes and released his cum in her mouth. He did release quite a lot of cum. She quickly rose up and spit the cum right before her behind the front row seat. Sukanya leaned forward and started to gather her breath. Her boobs moved like a pendulum as she regained her breath. Vimal extended his right hand and held the hanging boobs and gave one last squeeze. She hit him with her elbow as she started to feel guilty. She quickly pulled her blouse and bra over her naked boobs. She cursed herself because this was an unfulfilled wish of her own husband, but she fulfilled the same for two strangers, shamelessly. She put her hooks back while Vimal zipped his pant and set his clothes in order. Just in time, it was the interval. Vimal got up from his seat without looking at Sukanya.
Vimal: I’ll get some snacks.
He said and walked across her slightly brushing her knees. He was in ecstatic mood while Sukanya was consumed by guilt. Vimal saw Meena cuddling Rohan. Vimal walked to her and asked her to give him Rohan. She gave Rohan to him, but he started crying as soon as he was shifted.
Meena: Let me handle Rohan. I’m really sorry to have spoilt your birthday treat.
Vimal: Please don’t feel that way. I got the greatest treat.
Meena: Really?
Vimal understood he had emoted in excess. He tried to manage.
Vimal: Yes Meena. I never expected to watch a movie with two extremely beautiful woman.
Meena: Wow Vimal. Can you talk like this?
Meena messed with him and he shyly moved away to the snacks counter.
Meena: Hey, wait. Let me get the snacks.
Vimal: How can you do it with Rohan in your arms.
Meena: Alright. I’ll give you money, you get the snacks.
Vimal took money from Meena and went to buy the snacks. He also thought that if he would have gone out for a movie with any of the college girls, he would have to spend. But here, the girls are spending and also offering inexplicable joy. He got goosebumps and moved forward in the queue. He got the snacks and both of them moved to their seats, but Sukanya was not there.
Meena: Where has she gone?
Vimal: I don’t know. She was here.
Meena: Maybe she went to washroom. And one thing Vimal. Sukanya is a shy girl, don’t mistake if she is not very responsive.
Vimal laughed within himself. Only he knew what all she could do. But he just nodded in acceptance. They took their seats. Just as the movie was about to start, they saw Sukanya walk inside.
Meena: Alright. Let me move to the middle. Let me keep Sukanya engaged for some time.
Vimal half-heartedly walked across Meena to exchange the seats. In the process he brushed past Meena and her soft thighs touched his. He then shifted to her seat and she took his seat. When Sukanya approached the seats, she felt better when the seats switched as she felt uncomfortable sitting beside him. She sat beside Meena. She tried to engage Sukanya into some discussion and she meekly responded. Meena thought she was upset because she was unable to inform her husband about going to the movie. She cheered her up and she gave a smile. The second half of the movie passed uneventfully while Vimal kept yearningly looked at Sukanya. She avoided his glance.
When the movie was over, they started to walk out. Since they were in the last row, they walked last. Vimal was looking for a chance. When Meena walked ahead of Sukanya, he went behind her and gently slapped her ass. When she turned around, his smile faded when he saw her face serious.  He did not try any other antics.
Meena: What shall we do now? Shall we go shopping?
It was already 6 PM and Sukanya badly wanted to talk to her husband. She took out the phone to check if she got any calls from her husband. When Meena observed her, she understood that she does not have her heart here. Neither did Vimal looked enthusiastic.
Meena: Alright. We’ll leave then.
Everyone complied and left for home, each lost in their own thoughts. The return journey was rather silent one. Meena tried to engage them. Vimal responded but Sukanya was lost in thoughts. Soon they reached home and Sukanya left first and rushed to her flat. 
Vimal went to his home totally content as he had never imagined the day in his wildest of his dreams. The woman whose single glance is a blessing did the most daring and outrageous thing for him. He was sure none of his female friends at college are worth a speck of Sukanya.
Meena was happy that she did her bit of help for someone who had lost hopes on his life.
Sukanya entered her flat and she immediately took out her phone and dialed her husband’s number. Meena saw her dialing while she shut the door. The call was not answered after a complete ring as she walked to the bedroom. She threw the phone on the bed and threw her handbag also along with the phone. She remembered Vimal biting her boobs and nipples hard. She wondered if he left some marks. She quickly took her saree off. She immediately removed her blouse and threw it away. She then unhooked her bra and threw it also on the bed. She stared at her boobs in the mirror. She could see the impression of his teeth on her boobs but no scars. She breathed a sigh of relief. She plonked on the bed topless and her boobs jiggled and she fell on the bed. She lay on her back and stared at the ceiling. She heard her phone ring. She immediately reached out to the phone and saw that it was Vimal. She did not answer the phone. She felt like she wanted a bath immediately. She took off her skirt and walked into the bathroom in just her panty. She stripped off her panty and when she placed her hand on her pussy, she realized it was dripping wet. She opened the shower and sat in the shower for a long bath. She just sat under the shower, trying to wash off the memories. She then went into the bedroom. It was around 7:30. She took a nighty and wore it quickly. She then sat on the bed to make a call to her husband. Just when she was about to dial to her husband’s number, she received a call. Although she wanted to call him, she was hesitant to pick the call, unsure what she would talk. She made up her mind and picked the call. Before she could say something, her husband spoke in a trembling voice.
Raghav: I’m sorry dear. I did not pick your calls in the morning. I was feeling guilty.
Sukanya wondered why her husband is speaking her dialogue.
Like Reply
(24-05-2024, 04:42 PM)rahulishere Wrote:
WhatsApp Group – Happy Birthday Vimal

Meena initiated the conversation. The conversation started at 9 AM.
Meena: Wish you a happy birthday Vimal. May all your dreams turn true.
Vimal: Are you sure all my dreams will come true?
Sukanya understood his inuendo. She read the message but kept quiet.
Meena: Of course, my dear. You trust me.
Vimal: I trust you akka, but not my luck.
Meena: Why do you worry when we are here. Suk and me are here to help you.
Sukanya wondered if she realised the sense in which he was talking. She also wondered why she involves her when it was a conversation between Meena and Vimal.
Meena: Hey Suk. Are you there?
‘There you are.’ Sukanya thought. She waited for a few seconds and then responded.
Sukanya: Yes akka.
Sukanya: Wish you a happy birthday Vimal.
Meena then pinged Sukanya personally.
Meena: What treat shall we give to Vimal?
Sukanya: I have no idea akka. Maybe we can buy him a phone or a watch?
Meena: He already has a phone and a watch. Gifting objects is not so great.
Sukanya: Then what do you suggest?
Meena: Can we take him to a pub? It will be an experience for him.
Sukanya: I’m not comfortable with the idea akka. I feel we’ll be spoiling him.
Meena: Come on. As if he’s a small kid.
Sukanya: If it doesn’t go well with him, we’ll have to face his parents.
Meena: You’re right. Maybe for some other time.
Sukanya: Well, what do you suggest?
Meena: I don’t have any more ideas. I thought we could make him feel that he has a good company.
Sukanya: I understand your intention akka. Maybe we’ll just go to an amusement park.
Meena: Ah! That’s a good idea. But we should have planned that in advance. Maybe we’ll do that some other day. We’ll have lunch outside and then take him to a movie.
Sukanya: Done then.
Meena: Great. I’ll inform the same in the group.

Meena: Hey Vimal. We’ll have lunch outside and then go to a movie at 3 PM. I have already informed your parents. You don’t worry about permission.
Vimal: Thank you. Let me buy the ticket akka.
Meena: No way. It’s our treat.
Sukanya remained a mute spectator. Meanwhile Meena akka quickly booked tickets for a Tamil movie and shared the ticket code in the group. Vimal reacted to the message with a thumbs up. Sukanya was still in oscillating mindset. After what has happened, she was sceptic about socializing with him more.
Meena: So, we’ll start by 12:30 PM.
Again, Vimal liked her message in an instant. Meena observed that Sukanya is not responsive. She called her immediately. Sukanya saw a call from Meena. She got a feeling it was due to her non response. She picked the call.
Meena: Hey what happened? Are you not interested to join? I’m sorry if I’m pushing you into it.
Sukanya: Not at all akka. Why do you think so.
Meena: You are not at all responding to any of my messages in that group.
Sukanya: Nothing like that. I was a little busy.
Meena: I should have asked you before forming the group. If you feel uncomfortable, you can drop off. I’m quite fine with it. No hard feelings. I was only trying to bring him out of the depression.
Sukanya: No, no. I’m fine akka.
Meena: Cool then. See you at 12:30.
As soon as the call ended, Sukanya liked Meena akka’s last message. It was 10 AM.
Meena: Alright then. Let’s meet up in the parking at 12:15 PM.
The conversation ended and each of them started getting ready. Sukanya was a little slow as she was unsure about the plan. Amidst all the happenings, she forgot to inform her husband about the plan. She immediately picked her phone and called him. He did not pick the call. He would have normally picker her call at this time. She kept the phone and went to take her bath. She had a long bath still in a dilemma whether she should skip the plan. She has two regrets. One was that she felt guilty that she was straying and although she occasionally felt good about it, she carried the guilt in her mind. Second was that she cannot make a decision without consulting her husband. She came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and lost in thoughts. She picked the phone and found that her call was not responded. She again tried to call him as it was 30 minutes past her first call. It ended in the same result. She was disappointed that she did not get a chance to discuss with him. She also had a thought to cancel the plan. She called Meena akka.
Meena: Hey. Are you set for the treat?
Sukanya: (With hesitation) I’m not sure akka. I tried calling my husband to inform about the plan, but he’s not picking the call.
Meena: He should have been busy Suk. Are you going to cancel the plan because he didn’t pick the call?
Sukanya: How can I go without informing him?
Meena: I respect your emotion, dear. But you need to make your decisions sometimes when the situation demands.
Sukanya: I’m afraid he’ll be annoyed.
Meena: Hey, you know what? I know a little about him. As I know he always likes independent woman. He likes it when women make their decisions. Maybe he’ll like you when you have made your own decision. It’s only my opinion. Decision is yours.
Meena: And hey. I really wish you come with us. Moreover, it’s an attempt to bring Vimal out of depression.
Sukanya: Let me think akka.
They ended the call. Sukanya felt emotionally pressurized by Vimal’s condition and Meena akka often reminded it. Meena felt so disappointed that Sukanya was backtracking at the last moment. Meanwhile Sukanya wore a nighty and cooked herself breakfast. She had three idly while she switched on the music on TV. She felt so peaceful listening to Ilayaraja’s music. She put the plate in the sink and leaned back on the sofa listening to the music. She was again tempted to call her husband, but she knew that if he was free, he would have called back seeing the missed calls. If he hadn’t called, it means that he’s not in a position to call. Maybe he’s busy at work. It was 11:15 AM and whatever decision she had to make, she had to do it in one hour. Meanwhile she received a message from Vimal on WhatsApp.
Vimal: Hey Suk. I see that you are not showing interest in coming for the treat.
Vimal: I’m really sorry if I did something wrong yesterday. It was a complete blur for me. I was not in my senses.
Vimal: If you are not coming, even I won’t go.
Vimal: I’m not bothered about the treat. All I want is your forgiveness.
Vimal: Please forgive me.
Sukanya read the messages and her mind became fractionally at ease. She was also glad that he did not know what happened when he passed out.
Sukanya: Give me time to think.
Vimal: I respect whatever decision you make. But remember, if you’re not coming, I’m not going.
Sukanya: I said, give me time to think.
Vimal: Sure Suk. Anything you say.
Sukanya was in a dilemma. She picked her phone and checked Raghav’s WhatsApp status and it showed offline. Time was 11:30 AM. She knew her husband wont object her, but she wanted to inform him before she went out.

Meena: Hey guys. Hope you are all set. I’ll be ready in 20-30 minutes. Like decided will meet at 12:15 in the parking.
Sukanya gave a thumbs up signal and Vimal was ecstatic. Meena was also a beautiful and sexy woman, but Vimal gets a surge of excitement in the company of Sukanya. He quickly got ready in a khaki cargo and a turtle next t-shirt in 10 minutes and was set to leave as soon as the clock strikes 12. He was depressed that one girl had rejected him, but here he is going out with two sexy women much more beautiful than the girl who rejected him. His happiness knew no bounds. He kept checking his phone every 10 seconds. Sukanya on the other side could not decide although she had committed to Meena akka. Finally, she decided that she will go, as she was also confident because Meena akka will be there with them. She picked a semi-transparent white saree with a short sleeve blouse, along with black panty and bra. She wore them leisurely as she kept thinking about her husband and hoped he would call, as she would not call after two missed calls as she assumed he might be busy at work. By the time she was done dressing, it was 12:10. She did not do any makeup. By that time Vimal was already in the parking and he saw Meena akka coming out of the lift, carrying Rohan in one hand with a handbag hanging from her shoulder. She wore a light blue saree and printed sleeveless blouse and walked towards her car. She waved gleefully at Vimal who gave a smile and walked a couple of steps towards her. His smile was not complete.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYiOS3di5hNtobtHIP65Q...wNfqsOVA&s]

Meena: Hey Vimal. Hope I have not kept you waiting.
Vimal: Not at all akka.
Meena: Ok… Can I make a request to you?
Vimal: Sure akka.
Meena: Stop calling me akka. You can call me by my name if you like.
Vimal gave a shy smile hesitating to digest it.
Vimal: How can I do that akka?
Meena: Do I look so old to you?
Vimal: Not at all. You look like a college girl. Maybe one year senior to me.
Meena: Oh really? Thank you so much dear. (She pinched his cheek and blushed)
Meena: Then I guess you should not have any issue calling me by my name.
Vimal: I’ll try.
Meena: Hmm. Ok, where is Sukanya?
Vimal: Sukanya akka has not yet come.
Meena picked her phone and the time was a minute passed 12:15. She dialled her number and it was attended.
Meena: Hey Suk. Where are you? We are waiting in the parking.
Sukanya: Give me 5 minutes akka. I’m coming.
Sukanya was ready, but she started to make the move only after she received the call. She put the mobile in her handbag and carefully locked her flat. She kept the keys in her handbag and moved towards the lift. By the time she went to the parking it was 12:25. 

[Image: 3841ecaa30b7adc8f2b0408454a4d76b.jpg]

As they saw Sukanya walking towards the car, Meena slid behind the wheel and asked Vimal to sit beside her and he did. By the time Sukanya came to the car, Meena had already started the engine.
Meena: Get in quick Suk. We are already late.
Sukanya saw that the back seat is vacant and she gladly occupied the seat.
Sukanya: Sorry for the delay. (She said with half smile.)
Vimal looked at her through the corner of his eyes. She took the mobile out of her handbag and started to check WhatsApp and found her husband’s status offline.
Meena: So, Vimal. Before we planned for the movie, we did not check with you if you are interested in movies. Hope we have not forced you into a punishment.
Vimal: Not at all. I love movies akk… Meena.
Sukanya suddenly raised her head and looked at him in shock. He started calling her Meena instead. Meena observed Sukanya’s reaction from the rear mirror and laughed at her shock.
Meena: Hey Suk. I only asked to call by name. It feels like we are old when he calls akka and all.
Sukanya nodded.
Meena: You can ask him to call you also by name if you feel so.
Sukanya: I do not feel like that akka.
Meena: But I do. So please call me by my name.
Sukanya: (with a gentle smile) Ok Meena.
Meena: That’s good. You can call me Meens when you start feeling comfortable.
She set the car on the main road and started driving smoothly.
Vimal: Akka… Sorry, Meena you drive so well. Where did you learn?
Meena: I know driving before my wedding itself. My dad taught me. Do you want me to teach you?
Vimal: No Meena.
She smiled that he got accustomed to the calling. They started to talk and build a conversation, but Sukanya was left out, although she didn’t feel so. Meena thought she should engage her.
Meena: So Suk. Do you wish to learn driving?
Sukanya: Not much interested akka.
Meena winced and pouted.
Sukanya: Ok Meena.
Both smiled. Meena was neither slow, nor she rushed. She took them to the Forum mall by 25 minutes. She parked the car in the basement and they got out of the car. She saw that Vimal was carrying Rohan while Meena got out of the car and took the parking slip. We walked to the lift. Sukanya observed on the reflection of one of the car windows that Vimal who was walking behind her was focussed on her swinging ass. She suddenly controlled her movement and walked slowly. Vimal realized that he was noticed. He gave a naughty laugh and walked ahead of her and went into the lift, followed by Meena and then Sukanya.
Meena: Give Rohan to me, I’ll carry.
Vimal: No issues Meena.
When Vimal insisted, Sukanya stared at him through the corner of her eyes and he let Rohan into Meena’s hands. The lift travelled to the first floor where restaurants were located.
Meena: What shall we have?
Vimal: Your choice. I’m ok even with a sandwich.
Meena: What?
Vimal suddenly jerked. Even Sukanya was startled.
Meena: (laughed loud looking at perplexed expressions) Let’s have a buffet meal.
She led them to a decent restaurant and they had a sumptuous meal. Meena fed Rohan also while she had her lunch. They finished their lunch with an ice cream. After they finished their lunch, they walked out. Vimal walked proudly with Meena and Sukanya on either side. He looks at the jealous eyes of the boys around. He knew they would be wondering how lucky he was to be chilling out with two extremely sexy women. He walked with a raised chest looking around to cherish the jealous eyes. By the time they were done with their lunch it was only 2 PM and the movie was supposed to start at 3 PM.
Meena: Looks like we have some time. Shall we play some games?
Vimal: Sure Meena
Sukanya observed that he became quite comfortable calling her by her name. Of course, he would call herself by name too when she’d be alone. They walked to the fun zone. Meena looked at the games and decided to go with bumping cars.
Meena: Shall we play bumping cars?
Vimal was excited.
Vimal: Sure Meena.
He then saw Sukanya for her reaction, but she was not very excited. Meena also asked Sukanya and she gave a nod. Meena then paid for the game and all three of them walked in to the arena. When they moved there, they realized that Rohan who was sleeping cannot be left anywhere. Someone had to sacrifice.
Meena: Ok. I’ll stay back, you two go.
Vimal face lit up like a bulb. But Sukanya offered to take care of Rohan and asked them to play. Vimal’s smile faded a bit but he didn’t show it off. Both Meena and Vimal started playing and Sukanya was watching them. Vimal constantly kept a watch on Sukanya’s reactions and tried to play down. He did not want to annoy her. Meena was in a frenzy and she enjoyed the game a lot. Finally, they finished their game and both of them were walking out. They were laughing and Meena punched him on his shoulder as she was telling a joke. Vimal also laughed but contained his laughter when he saw Sukanya staring at them.
Meena: Thank you, Suk. And sorry to have given you the trouble.
Sukanya: Not at all Meena. It was a pleasure.
By now the time was 2:30 and they started moving towards the cinemas. Meena asked Vimal to show the code and get the tickets. Vimal went and got the tickets at 2:40 and gave it to Meena. All three entered the cinema floor and spotted the screen which played the movie they chose. It was an action movie which released two weeks ago. The crowd was not too much as it was also a weekday noon. Meena gave the tickets at the check in and walked in, followed by Sukanya and finally Vimal. It was almost pitch dark as they walked in. Meena walked ahead, but Sukanya seemed to have tripped on a step and was about to fall forward when Vimal caught her by her waist on time. He lifted her on her feet and she fell backwards on him. He was holding her at her exposed belly. She was frozen for a second and Vimal slightly squeezed her soft belly. She moaned slightly. When he lifted her to her feet, he slightly brushed her boobs. She moved him away and allowed him to walk ahead. When they reached their seat at the last row, Meena had already walked into the row of seats. And Vimal who was walking ahead of Sukanya walked after Meena and Sukanya followed. So, Meena was sitting on the left extreme corner, Vimal in the centre and Sukanya to his right. She hoped she would sit beside Meena, but things turned out different. They got comfortably seated as the seats were properly cushioned. Ads started to play out and we waited for the movie to be played. Meanwhile Meena was speaking something and Vimal went close to her as if he was kissing her. Sukanya turned away and started looking at the boring advertisements. Meena wanted to engage Sukanya also. Hence, she asked Vimal to ask if she was comfortable. Vimal leaned towards Sukanya close to her ear.
Vimal: Hey Suk. Are you comfortable?
Sukanya turned to look at him and nodded indifferently. Vimal wanted to talk to her more.
Vimal: You look so beautiful in this saree.
Sukanya: Thanks.
Vimal: I should thank you for making my birthday memorable.
Sukanya: I didn’t do anything. Thank Meena.
Vimal turned towards Meena to check what she was doing. She was cuddling Rohan.
Vimal: If you had not come, I would also not have come. (He told it in rather low tone)
Sukanya did not respond anything and was watching the trailer that was played. Vimal somehow wanted to engage her but she was aloof. He turned towards Meena to continue his conversation there, but while he did that, he put his right hand over Sukanya’s left hand and held it firmly. She tried to release it, but his grip was firm. She also gave up and focussed on the trailer. He started squeezing her hand inconspicuously. The movie started to play. She yanked his hand and started watching the movie. 30 minutes passed. Although it was a hit movie, being two weeks down and a week day noon, the theatre was rather empty. Meena was always looking out to watch the movie in the theatre and she got a chance now. She was engrossed in the movie. Both Vimal and Sukanya looked at the screen, but they were not focussed there. Vimal again slowly put his hand over her hand and then she again yanked his hand. He tried again and she did the same. The next time she took her hand and folded it across her chest. When he noticed it, he rather put his hand on her left thigh. She stared at him and pointed to Meena. He slowly leaned towards her ear.
Vimal: It’s her favourite movie and she’s immersed in it.
His hot breath blew over her ear as he spoke. He leaned further and kissed her on her ear. She moved away from him. But his hand was still on her thigh and it started gently massaging her thigh. He again leaned over to her ear.
Vimal: Where is my birthday gift?
Sukanya: I have already given it.
Vimal: When was that? I don’t know I want it. Please Suk. (He pleaded)
Sukanya raised her head and fixed her focus on the screen. Vimal meanwhile started to prominently rub both her thighs one after the other. She removed one hand which she folded across her breast and moved his hand away from her thigh. Vimal also folded his hand and extended his left hand towards Sukanya and without her noticing, poked her left boob. She jerked in her seat. She watched Meena who was lost in the movie. Vimal was also had his eyes focussed on the movie but his hands doing something else. He then leaned towards her as if he was going to talk something, but brought his left hand closer to her left boob and placed his palm over the boob and gently pressed it. She put her left hand over his right hand and tried to move it away, but it lacked conviction. Vimal took advantage of the situation and started to freely squeeze her left boob. She was also constantly looking at Meena while she tried to keep the action away from her sight. She held his hand and then moved it away. Vimal had a naughty laugh on his face. Sukanya didn’t show any expressions. She kept watching the movie. He placed his right hand on the armrest and then suddenly moved it to the exposed part of Sukanya’s belly. She stopped breathing for a few seconds and then her heartbeat started to rise. He started to fondle her belly and navel. He put his finger in her navel and meddled with it. She leaned back and arched forward. She looked towards Meena and she was engrossed in the movie. She did not force him to take his hand away. He gently started rubbing and slowly started to move his hand below her navel. Then he inserted his hand inside her petticoat without a warning. She got alerted and pulled his hand out with force in such a way that it doesn’t create commotion. She stared at him in warning. He didn’t go there after that. He again moved his hand to her left boob and without hesitation started to squeeze it harder. She made some futile attempt to stop him and he continued his job. He tried to insert his hand into the cleavage but it was not possible for him. He pulled her closer to him by holding her left arm in such a way that their shoulders touched. Even then he could not do it, but he got better access to squeeze her boobs. He leaned closer to Sukanya.
Vimal: Are you wearing a bra?
Sukanya: Are you stupid? How can I not?
Vimal kept a disappointed face, but he was happy with whatever he got. He never even dreamed this much would happen to him.
He spread his palm all over her boob in search of her nipple. Sukanya understood, but neither helped nor restricted. Finally, he felt a hard portion on her boob and he promptly caught her nipple and held it with his thumb and index finger. He squeezed it hard. She opened her mouth to scream but subdued her scream. She slapped his hand and moved it away. He again took his hand to her boob and started squeezing it and she started to get in mood. She acted like she was fighting it, but actually she was helping him get better access.
Vimal: Can you take off your bra?
Sukanya: Shut up.
Vimal had to be happy with whatever he got. While he continuously kept squeezing her left boob, he occasionally gently tweaked her nipple. It aroused her to the peak. After a point of time, she did not know what was happening on the screen. It was as if she was in a trance. He leaned further towards her and tried to remove the lowest hook on her blouse. He expected her to revolt, but she remained calm. He got encouraged and successfully removed the lowest hook on her blouse. But still he was unable to insert his hand inside. He wanted to open one more, but he was scared. He looked at her, but she was looking at nothing. He gathered all his courage and went for the next hook from below. And he finally succeeded to take it off discreetly. It was quite enough for him to sneak his hand into her blouse. Just as he snaked his hand from beneath her left boob and travelled inside her bra covered boob, they heard a loud cry. Vimal adjusted himself straight and so did Sukanya. She adjusted her pallu. They realized that it was Rohan who and looked at Meena who was crying. Meena tried to compose him, but he didn’t stop. Everyone started staring at them. Meena immediately decided to move out. Just then Vimal out of chivalry offered to help, but Meena denied saying that only she can console Rohan. She carried Rohan and walked through them and climbed down rows and went through the exit. Deep down both felt more relaxed. Vimal stared at Sukanya, but she seemed to have her eyes on the screen. Vimal knew that she knew he was looking at her. He leaned towards her without care now as Meena was not there and the row was empty. He leaned towards her and freely extended his left hand and inserted his hand into her bra covered boob from below the blouse. She looked at the screen as if it was happening with someone else. He started to madly squeeze her boob while she kept an eye at the entrance. He gathered courage and removed one more hook from bottom and lifted her blouse above her bra. She stared at him angrily, but looked around and again shifted her eyes towards the entrance.
Vimal: Shall I lift the bra over your boob?
Sukanya kept quiet, but covered her pallu over her exposed blouse. Vimal understood that she was ready. He gleefully raised the bra over her boob and leaned closer. He held her nipple between his thumb and index finger and rolled it gently as he was rolling a pencil. She arched forward and breathed hard. Vimal looked around and leaned further and took her nipple in his mouth and started to gently suck her. Her heartbeat started to rise. She was not in her senses. He started gently and later started to suck vigorously. She moved her ass to the edge of the seat and leaned on the seat. Vimal moved the pallu aside and took almost half her boob in his mouth and started to suck it. He kept an eye at the entrance while he devoured her like a hungry animal. He then moved to the other boob and moved the blouse and bra together over her boob. He then started to suck her right boob and gently bit her nipple. Meanwhile her hand travelled to his zip and unzipped his cargo. She deftly took it out and held the hot iron in her hand. He started to lose control. He then moved to her lips and gave a hard smooch for two minutes continuously sucking her tongue and swallowing her saliva. She hugged him and he kissed her neck and gave her a hickey. While Sukanya moved away to look at the entrance, Vimal pulled her closer to him and he kept a watch. He slowly pulled her to his lap. She gently resisted, but he applied a little pressure. Sukanya laid on his lap and his cock rubbed her cheek. He tried to rub it on her lips while he caressed her nipple which kept her on constant arousal. She tried to move her lips away from his cock, but he again rubbed his cock on her lips and then squeezed her nipple rather harshly. She opened her mouth in pain and he used the opportunity to insert his cock in her mouth. He squeezed both her boobs each in one hand and relished the warmth of her mouth around his dick. He gently moved his hip as she simply kept it in her mouth. He squeezed her boobs harder and slowly she started to suck his cock. He removed one hand and took it down into her skirt and into her panty. She sucked her breath at the sudden attack. He searched for the pussy and rubbed his fingers over her pussy. She wiggled like a fish out of water. He was not able to comfortably insert his finger in her pussy. He withdrew his hand and focused on her boobs. He started to move his hip and she sucked his cock. 

[Image: 27450]

Finally, he moved in long strokes and released his cum in her mouth. He did release quite a lot of cum. She quickly rose up and spit the cum right before her behind the front row seat. Sukanya leaned forward and started to gather her breath. Her boobs moved like a pendulum as she regained her breath. Vimal extended his right hand and held the hanging boobs and gave one last squeeze. She hit him with her elbow as she started to feel guilty. She quickly pulled her blouse and bra over her naked boobs. She cursed herself because this was an unfulfilled wish of her own husband, but she fulfilled the same for two strangers, shamelessly. She put her hooks back while Vimal zipped his pant and set his clothes in order. Just in time, it was the interval. Vimal got up from his seat without looking at Sukanya.
Vimal: I’ll get some snacks.
He said and walked across her slightly brushing her knees. He was in ecstatic mood while Sukanya was consumed by guilt. Vimal saw Meena cuddling Rohan. Vimal walked to her and asked her to give him Rohan. She gave Rohan to him, but he started crying as soon as he was shifted.
Meena: Let me handle Rohan. I’m really sorry to have spoilt your birthday treat.
Vimal: Please don’t feel that way. I got the greatest treat.
Meena: Really?
Vimal understood he had emoted in excess. He tried to manage.
Vimal: Yes Meena. I never expected to watch a movie with two extremely beautiful woman.
Meena: Wow Vimal. Can you talk like this?
Meena messed with him and he shyly moved away to the snacks counter.
Meena: Hey, wait. Let me get the snacks.
Vimal: How can you do it with Rohan in your arms.
Meena: Alright. I’ll give you money, you get the snacks.
Vimal took money from Meena and went to buy the snacks. He also thought that if he would have gone out for a movie with any of the college girls, he would have to spend. But here, the girls are spending and also offering inexplicable joy. He got goosebumps and moved forward in the queue. He got the snacks and both of them moved to their seats, but Sukanya was not there.
Meena: Where has she gone?
Vimal: I don’t know. She was here.
Meena: Maybe she went to washroom. And one thing Vimal. Sukanya is a shy girl, don’t mistake if she is not very responsive.
Vimal laughed within himself. Only he knew what all she could do. But he just nodded in acceptance. They took their seats. Just as the movie was about to start, they saw Sukanya walk inside.
Meena: Alright. Let me move to the middle. Let me keep Sukanya engaged for some time.
Vimal half-heartedly walked across Meena to exchange the seats. In the process he brushed past Meena and her soft thighs touched his. He then shifted to her seat and she took his seat. When Sukanya approached the seats, she felt better when the seats switched as she felt uncomfortable sitting beside him. She sat beside Meena. She tried to engage Sukanya into some discussion and she meekly responded. Meena thought she was upset because she was unable to inform her husband about going to the movie. She cheered her up and she gave a smile. The second half of the movie passed uneventfully while Vimal kept yearningly looked at Sukanya. She avoided his glance.
When the movie was over, they started to walk out. Since they were in the last row, they walked last. Vimal was looking for a chance. When Meena walked ahead of Sukanya, he went behind her and gently slapped her ass. When she turned around, his smile faded when he saw her face serious.  He did not try any other antics.
Meena: What shall we do now? Shall we go shopping?
It was already 6 PM and Sukanya badly wanted to talk to her husband. She took out the phone to check if she got any calls from her husband. When Meena observed her, she understood that she does not have her heart here. Neither did Vimal looked enthusiastic.
Meena: Alright. We’ll leave then.
Everyone complied and left for home, each lost in their own thoughts. The return journey was rather silent one. Meena tried to engage them. Vimal responded but Sukanya was lost in thoughts. Soon they reached home and Sukanya left first and rushed to her flat. 
Vimal went to his home totally content as he had never imagined the day in his wildest of his dreams. The woman whose single glance is a blessing did the most daring and outrageous thing for him. He was sure none of his female friends at college are worth a speck of Sukanya.
Meena was happy that she did her bit of help for someone who had lost hopes on his life.
Sukanya entered her flat and she immediately took out her phone and dialed her husband’s number. Meena saw her dialing while she shut the door. The call was not answered after a complete ring as she walked to the bedroom. She threw the phone on the bed and threw her handbag also along with the phone. She remembered Vimal biting her boobs and nipples hard. She wondered if he left some marks. She quickly took her saree off. She immediately removed her blouse and threw it away. She then unhooked her bra and threw it also on the bed. She stared at her boobs in the mirror. She could see the impression of his teeth on her boobs but no scars. She breathed a sigh of relief. She plonked on the bed topless and her boobs jiggled and she fell on the bed. She lay on her back and stared at the ceiling. She heard her phone ring. She immediately reached out to the phone and saw that it was Vimal. She did not answer the phone. She felt like she wanted a bath immediately. She took off her skirt and walked into the bathroom in just her panty. She stripped off her panty and when she placed her hand on her pussy, she realized it was dripping wet. She opened the shower and sat in the shower for a long bath. She just sat under the shower, trying to wash off the memories. She then went into the bedroom. It was around 7:30. She took a nighty and wore it quickly. She then sat on the bed to make a call to her husband. Just when she was about to dial to her husband’s number, she received a call. Although she wanted to call him, she was hesitant to pick the call, unsure what she would talk. She made up her mind and picked the call. Before she could say something, her husband spoke in a trembling voice.
Raghav: I’m sorry dear. I did not pick your calls in the morning. I was feeling guilty.
Sukanya wondered why her husband is speaking her dialogue.

Awesome bro, Sukanya again give blowjob to Vimal that too in a theatre.The thought of Raghav's conservative wife enjoying cheating /enjoyed and pleasured by Vimal is the soul of this story. Make sure that Raghav didn't cheat Sukanya as cheating is enjoyable only if it is one way without the knowledge of her husband.Sukanya in towel scenes are great, You can add Towel sex scenes between Sukanya and Vimal like Suk giving BJ to vimal wearing towel etc. And Meena accidentally seeing it and then involve Meena lover with Suk, then Suk can also enjoy threesome sex.
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Super update bro she was turning out of her thoughts
Wonderful update keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Wooooooo.
Sukanya is making her husband's fantasies come true but with other person.
What are the next adventures bro.
Next time sukanya goes out without inners or sit in theatre blouse less.
[+] 1 user Likes SanjuR's post
Like Reply
wow what a sexy hot update ...will suk gave her ass virginity to vimal?
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply
Superb and very erotic. Maintain the pace and story. Most erotic part is Sukanya being strict and also enjoying Vimal’s advanced. Pls keep it a top secret between her and her husband, An erotic and dirty WhatsApp chat between her and Vimal will be very hot. Or for that matter between vimal and Meena too. Will also be great to know Sukanya sexually unsatisfied with her hubby and seeks secret pleasure from Vimal. 

Whatever, your erotic story writing skill is damn good bro. If possible try for what I have suggested. Else go with your own flow. 

Most eagerly waiting for very long erotic update.
Like Reply
Hi, I hate to provide story line suggestion. But this one came in to mind. when sukanya called Raghav to ask for permission to go out with meena and vimal, the same time, Raghav was planning to come home. so he did not answer. once he reached home, he saw these three are going out. so he follow them as shadow. when he saw sukanya BJ to rahul, he is shocked and heartbroken. he came out of the theatre. he was in dilemme. he did not think in immediate anger. He took his time, and he realized that initially, Sukanya was shy wife, he was the one who made her like this. So he is thinking about how to get his wife back.

Here, u can choose your own way. Make Raghav's mind changes and be happy with sukanya, even if she fuck with others. Or else play in strategical way. Tell her he made some mistakes or his friends made some mistakes. so it will ruin their life, so he is upset for that. thats why he did not answer the call. or else he can tell her what he saw in the theater, and its all because of his mitakes, and make a good end card to this story or make some adventure include Meena. 

There is a english story name " wife girlfrined for rich man". initally wife need some money to gift husband. she is willing to a richman gf for a day. but unfortunately, she was tricked and fucked by many mens in same day with husbands knkowledge. he cant do anythink on that time. finally husband will get a chance to fuck her wife frined. He also fantasizes about that wife friend. But he refused in finally. it was an awesome story. 

Please make this story better. Give some logical or different way of telling a story. Dont use it as usual cheating or cuckold type. Already, this story is becoming a different kind of story. Please follow that. One more think... do not try to drag the story. if story needs an end, put an end to it. start a new story.. Dont drag. If you drag the story, then it will be spoiled food.
Like Reply
Excellent bro.

Who will impregnate sukanya, Raghava or Vimal or sharath or some other
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Super hot. Sukanya is now fully transformed slut.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Why always good endings. Or without finishing.

Give harsh endings. I am not asking blood bath.
Each and everybody (character) should suffer.

At first everything is sweet. so sweet. Then Alpha came into picture.

Then,

Raghava watching his wife and suffer. she left and becomes the Alpha's keep.
Sukanya was blackmailed and suffer. she cries for husband. And Is pregnant don't know who is father.
Sharath, Vimal, Mina and all new characters  suffer as their families learns their true identities. Alpha's doing.

Alpha is politician or goon or security officer.

The end. open ending. great ending.

Just an idea.
Like Reply