Adultery A husband's mistake
(21-05-2024, 07:40 PM)satankama Wrote: Read this today, very much enjoyed the dare situations and especially the message scenarios , include if possible more message discovery by husband let the affair be revealed through clues in messages .

Glad you liked it. Watch out for the upcoming updates.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-05-2024, 11:18 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Vimal was planned to get her nice update

So what's the treat for his birthday and what plans of Meena

Waiting for your update
Keep rocking

Surprise
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 01:21 AM)redarc Wrote: wow amazing, i wish..... the birthday party would be just like first marriage night for vimal with suk... so sexy it will be

Thanks buddy. Not sure how it goes. Will try if that suits the script.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 06:01 AM)zulfique Wrote: Super. Vishal and Vimal must be already fucking meena apart from her lover. Soon they will get another pussy and Meena lover wil join the fun. Poor raghav will repent for his mistakes and commit suicide.

Thank you for reading bro.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 06:17 AM)Rocky Rakesh Wrote: Will suk give her body as birthday gift second time and allow vimal fill all her holes.

Let's watch out for the updates.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 06:44 AM)Bigil Wrote: Awesome dude. Sometimes, she tries to control him, sometimes she gives up.

Thanks dude.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 06:50 AM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: I thought sukanya became slave for vimal's dick. still behaves like a dominant.

Great going

Thanks buddy
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 06:55 AM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: Can vimal take anal virginity of suk on his birthday !!!

Not sure. Let's see
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 07:05 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Very hot. Suk should try different positions with vimal that she never experienced with Ragav

She will
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 07:30 AM)Dhanapal Wrote: That would be great and even better is Suk will not have remorse and enjoying sex even after Raghav death.

Thanks for your opinion bro
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 11:42 AM)thunderblunder Wrote: Why does it feel like previously they Vimal and Suk did not have sex previously.

Also is Suk feeling guilty. Her character till now would have felt immense guilt for giving herself away and hiding it from Raggyboy.

She's crushed between two shades of guilt. One is spoiling Vimal's life with her useless advice and another is Raghav. It oscillates between the two.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 11:53 AM)shrujay123 Wrote: Hi Rahul update was good but not great and u have miss the time being and logic.inlast update u said that she said ok to vimal to come to home but this episod u stared with chanting with husbend so y vimal don't come when she said k and from morng to evening thay ar all playing cards only not any thing u just jump the episode like morning to evening with just nothing happened so this is my thought next time make sure to correct it and dtry to give long and seductive updates waiting for 7 days with nothing to hot and seducing sorry if it's hurt u r a good righter

1, She said ok, but when he said he'll come she said that it's not safe because Meena was there.
2, She usually wakes up late and she had done all her duties and she met Meena and Vimal in the noon as Meena will also say it's lunch time. After that they leave. She spends some time with Husband on call. She makes herself a coffee and passes some time. Then Vimal meets Sukanya at night. I have not placed the timer, but it is understood that it's all different timezones. If it doesn't give a feeling, I'll try to see if I can mention it in some way.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 01:01 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Hi Rahul,
I like the idea behind your update. Its like you take a erotic scenario and do the detailing around it to make it acceptable.

Here your idea is birthday bash and getting drunk.

But You keep repeating Some scenarios like truth or dare, without inner, and vimal using her gulit to feast on her. Emotionally blackmailing her.

The theare incident, Sharat, and the dreams, and the followers at the park, all these things if she could overcome, why she can't with Vimal. 

One thing I should mention, you are not leaving loose ends, she deleted the pictures, her parents are away, keeping meena in the story and developing the plot around her.

I can say there are some mistakes in this part. I also find it vague to correct after you hit the button. But you can still edit after posting to avoid mistakes, as it halts the flow for the readers.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 01:16 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: I hope Rahul proves me wrong, a bitch is always a bitch.

1. One time is mistake, guilt and remorse takes the centre stage.
2.But if she does it for the second time, that too under the influence of alcohol, without any guilt, then that's not going to stop.
3.Vimal is so impulsive, so he won't stop. And he won't stop until it becomes a scandal. Aslo he will lend her to his kins and friends.
4.If Raghav shows any sign of cuck, Sukanya will grab that opportunity with both hands.
5.I think he Already showed signs of cuckold, the foreplay between Raghav and Sukanya at the balcony is something reflects of his dream, he saw Vimal fucking her on balcony in dream, so he wants to do it.
6. He got hard on, also not only Sukanya, Raghav must have noticed Vimal looking at them, capturing them in camera, which led to him fucking her all night.
7.Also if she stops cheating her husband or if he doesn't turn out to be cuckold, then this story would have been Over by now.

Thank you for your analysis. There are more complex emotions and they shall manifest in the upcoming updates.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 01:21 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Let's watch out for the updates.

When will next update come?
Like Reply
Hi Rahul, it's good update.
But seems something missing or incomplete that's why people thinking like this.

the dares are good step. I like it. Make some progress as his birthday gift. Sukanya should be dominant

I think in the same time raghav do video call and make sukanya to do nude chat but vimal still in the home.
So, sukanya can't tell the same to her husband and do nude call with him. Finally vimal gets a strong hug.

Waiting for next update bro.
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 01:46 PM)mkgkkr Wrote: When will next update come?

Possibly today
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 02:07 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Hi Rahul, it's good update.
But seems something missing or incomplete that's why people thinking like this.

the dares are good step. I like it. Make some progress as his birthday gift. Sukanya should be dominant

I think in the same time raghav do video call and make sukanya to do nude chat but vimal still in the home.
So, sukanya can't tell the same to her husband and do nude call with him. Finally vimal gets a strong hug.

Waiting for next update bro.

Thank you bro.
Like Reply
When will be the next update bro
Like Reply
Hi Rahul, as i see ur name also rahul so u will consider rahul charactor as hero. I want to pin point some of my thoughts.
1. People are misunderstood what cuckold. Fantasies about wife with other is not cuckold.
2. All males (mostly) fuck their wifes while thinking other girls.
3. U can talk wahtever with ur wife. But when its come to reality u will not allow.
4. I have two younger sisters of my wife. One is 32 and other is 27. 32 has two kids still breast feeding. i called her as milk tank, and other one just married. I am calling her a small tits. But these all talking with my wife only. while i fuck her she will not mention any of her sister name, but she say do u need tiny tits or milky tits. we both know who she is refer. But we never cross the limit. Yes i have fantasies about my wife get fucked by others Double penetration and all. In reality any one touch my wife i will kill that person. 
5. Come back to story-- still sukanya at control. Please continue like that. Seducing more erotic than direct banging. Dont degrade suganya charactor because its moulded perfectly. Dont ruin. நல்லதோர் வீணை செய்து அதை உடைத்து விட வேண்டாம்.
6. Even if u have another bang with rahul and sukanya its fine. But after the fuck let sukanya take control.. That way story will be awesome.
7.Let raghava know this or not thats up to u. if he knows that make thereesome with meena. Because raghave have good sex appetite.
8.most readers are thinking raghav does not have good sexual with sukanya. But he did superb sex with her make different position. Example terrace fuck. Not normal guys cannnot life ladies and fuck like that.
8. Finally for readers.. as i am lats 30s, my wife is 63Kg. some times still i am lifting her while fuck. she always says i cant life her. But while fuck , i dont know where iam getting those energy. 

I can share many thinks to u guys. But its not better place. If writer need to contac privately just reply me. we can keep
touch. Any way one of my favourite stories in xosspy.
Like Reply