Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
Hi suraj,

You are wasting no time. You are an entertainer bro, nothing boring in your updates. So as you promised, Waiting for more explicit adult contents hereafter.

Don't write any dialogues in regional languages, eventhough it all happens in rural part of the country. Keep it in English.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The story is brewing very nicely....
[+] 1 user Likes Pundit77's post
Like Reply
nice going.

Will be waiting for next
[+] 1 user Likes Luca Modric's post
Like Reply
superb waiting for next
[+] 1 user Likes Hotyyhard's post
Like Reply
Hi suraj, are you busy with Shipra pounding her along with patode? If so can you give a update how Shipra is enjoying her pusssy getting destroyed?
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 05:51 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Hi suraj, are you busy with Shipra pounding her along with patode? If so can you give a update how Shipra is enjoying her pusssy getting destroyed?

Half way through bro, I am little occupied with my upcoming exam next week. I will give an update most probably by Tuesday.
Like Reply
what a fantastic write up bro
loved th way she is been planned from both sides...

love to see what happens next

Like Reply
Chapter 8: Sinister Sunday – Part 1

It was a bright sunny Sunday morning in Amruj. Unlike the hustle and bustle of a metro city where every dawn signaled the start of a never-ending rat race, this little town was still sleepy and cocooned in tranquillity. It was a perfect getaway for Shipra who sought a little respite from a chaotic city life.

“Come on widen your stance and arch your torso,” Shipra guided Namrata as they both were engrossed in a regressive yoga session.

"Seriously Shipra, it’s Sunday, give me a break. You have already disrupted my sleep please spare me.” Namrata protested as she was exhausted from the early morning exertion.

"You've become quite the lazy one, Namrata. This slow village life is getting to you," Shipra taunted her

"Ugh, whatever. I'm exhausted. And who do I even have to impress? I don't have a boyfriend now. I got dumped remember” Namrata replied with a little tinge of bitterness.

"Come on, don't sulk. What about Milind Ji? You two seemed pretty cozy yesterday," Shipra teased.

Namrata raised an eyebrow and playfully replied. "I smell something," she pretended to sniff the air. "Something's burning." She continued, implying that Shipra might be feeling a bit jealous of her closeness with her colleague.

“Don’t act smart now, I am not jealous.” Shipra retorted. Shipra's response carried a touch of defensiveness as if she were trying to convince herself as much as Namrata that she wasn't affected by the mention of Patode. Yet, her body language suggested otherwise.

Namrata sensed Shipra's guarded response as she decided to tease her a little more. “So you won’t mind if I flirt with him a little today,” Namrata said with a mischievous grin.

“Do whatever you like, I don’t care, already have someone special in my life." Shipra gave a quick reply.

“Well good for me," she remarked casually, her tone tinged with a hint of amusement. "Perhaps I'll loosen up with a few drinks and let him get a little frisky. Let's see how the evening unfolds." she dared Shipra to react.

“He’s a gentleman, he’ll never fall for your flirting, that too in my presence.”, Shipra said with confidence.

"What do you say we make a little bet?" she suggested, her tone teeming with mischief and confidence. "If I fail to seduce him with my charm, I'll do anything you wish. But if I succeed, you’ll have to follow my command without a single question or complaint." She proposed.

"What are you, a college kid? I don't do bets," Shipra rejected flatly.

"You're such a chicken," Namrata teased, her eyes dancing with mischief. "Ever since you got married, you've become so cautious and guarded. The old Shipra would have boldly accepted the bet."

"I am not a chicken," Shipra defended herself, "I've just matured and become responsible."

"No, it's okay," Namrata said with a playful glint in her eyes. "You've become an old lady, no problem." she provoked her further.

"Okay, fine," Shipra said after a moment's hesitation. "I'll take your bet, but if I win you will not only fulfill my wish but also stop flirting with Patode." She countered Namrata. "Do we have a Deal?"

"That's more like it, Watch me. By the end of the day, he'll be eating out of the palm of my hand." she confidently said.

Shipra chuckled, feeling a surge of excitement at the prospect of the day's entertainment. "And if you fail?"

Namrata shrugged nonchalantly. "I never fail, but if I do, I'll be at your mercy." Namrata's grin widened mischievously. "But if I win then, my dear friend, get ready for an adventure you won't forget."

With their wager set, the two friends resumed their yoga session unaware of the fact that they were being watched for the last 15 minutes.

As Swapnil ascended the stairs to the first floor, his mind preoccupied with the task at hand—asking the ladies for money to buy booze for the evening—he was unexpectedly halted in his tracks. As he was about to appear on the first floor his eyes caught Shipra and Namrata engaged in a yoga session, their bodies gracefully entwined in different poses.

The sight before him was not merely captivating; it was utterly seductive. Clad in snug gym leggings that hugged their curves with sinful precision and sports bras that barely contained the fullness of their breasts, every curve and contour of their well-maintained bodies was on display, leaving nothing to the imagination casting a spell on Swapnil.

Namrata observed some movement on the stairs and she called out," Swapnil is that you?"

This broke Swapnil's trance as he came to his senses. "Y. Ye..   Yes Namrata ma'am, it's me, Alok sent me to get the money for booze for the evening," he replied a little dodgily.

"Right, just wait here I'll get it," Namrata replied as she went inside.

Swapnil couldn't help but stare at her favorite Shipra who is usually dressed conservatively but today she was showing off the assets she always hid.

Shipra was thinking something and didn't seem to notice Swapnil's gaze.

"Here you go, there is some extra for you and Alok, enjoy." Namrata handed him the money.

"Why don't you two join us today," Shipra suggested.

Namrata shot Shipra a surprised look as if to ask what she was up to.

"Really? Can we join you guys for a drink today?" Swapnil asked, unable to hide his excitement.

"Yes, why not? You’re adults. The more, the merrier," Shipra replied, giving Namrata a mischievous look.

Overjoyed, Swapnil hurried off to tell Alok.

"I know what you're doing. You're using those boys to mess up my chances of winning the bet, aren't you?" Namrata said, a bit annoyed.

"Giving up already?" Shipra teased with a grin.

"Oh, no. Now it's on. Just wait, Manager Saheba. By the end of the day, you'll be at my mercy. Don't back out of the bet now because I'll play dirty too," Namrata replied, feeling pumped up.

"We'll see. Now focus," Shipra said, returning to her yoga and gesturing for Namrata to do the same.

-------------------------------------------------
Alok leaned back in his chair, a sly smile spreading across his face as he listened to Swapnil recounts the events of the morning before. "Told you," Alok said, his voice dripping with arrogance. "Those girls are finally revealing their inner sluts. This booze party is just an excuse to spread their legs for us. I thought Namrata was the slutty one but that married bitch, Shipra, seems even more eager to get her unfaithful cunt stuffed by my dick. First, she asked for booze, and now she's inviting us to join them. It's like she's practically begging for it."

Swapnil nodded, his eyes gleaming with excitement as he remembered the scene. "Yeah, bro, you should have seen it. It was surreal. Their clothes were so tight and flimsy, it was almost like they were naked. You could see every curve, every outline. It was something else, man."

Alok's smile widened. "I can only imagine. So, what's the plan? You think they'll be up for some fun tonight?"

Swapnil grinned, the anticipation clear on his face. "l wouldn't be surprised. They seem ready to let loose. We just need to get them drunk and then we might be having that foursome you predicted."

Alok nodded, his mind already racing with possibilities. "Sounds like a plan. Let's make sure we have enough booze and keep the party going. Who knows where the night might lead?"

Swapnil, with a hopeful and slightly mischievous smile, said. " Hey Alok bro, if a chance comes up, could you please let me make a move on Shipra? I've been infatuated with her beauty since the first day I saw her. And after her erotic display this morning, I can't stop thinking about her."

Alok, however,, barely registered Swapnil's words. Deep in a daydream, he simply nodded absently. "Sure, man," he replied, his mind elsewhere, not fully comprehending the gravity of Swapnil's request or the intensity of his friend's emotions.

As the day unfolded, Shipra couldn't shake the anticipation of the upcoming evening. Would Namrata's charm captivate Patode, or would his gentlemanly demeanor prevail?

Her train of thought was disturbed as Namrata entered her room dressed in a small pink top with a deep neckline exposing a tantalizing cleavage and a short skirt ending a few inches above her knees showcasing her creamy thighs. Her hair was tied in a bun and her face glowing w ith a tinge of makeup. "How do I look?" she asked excitedly like a schoolgirl.

"Seriously are you going to wear this?" Shipra raised her brows a little shocked. "Namrata we are not going to a bar, this is too much, please go change into something decent." she continued.

"No," Namrata shot her down, "I can too play dirty Shipra, you shouldn't have involved the boys, now deal with it or simply admit your defeat then I will change into anything you want." she ignored her as she went back to her roo m.

Shipra was not willing to let Namrata win,  determined to match the daring nature of her friend, she decided to wear something revealing as well. She went through her wardrobe, but she realized she had nothing quite so revealing. After a moment of hesitation, she decided on a light blue chikankari short kurti paired with a white leggings. 

She decided to discard the camisole that she always wore beneath the sheer kurti, subtly showcasing the dark blue bra she wore underneath, its color starkly contrasting against her fair skin. The white leggings clung to her long, shapely legs and round, soft ass. The fabric stretched tightly over her skin, failing to conceal the matching panties beneath. The delicate outline of her matching underwear was teasingly visible. 

Driven by more than just the desire to win the bet, Shipra's sexual frustration simmered beneath the surface, fueling her bold choices. Unknowingly on a subconscious level Namrata's free spirit and her rebellious nature was rubbing on Shipra. She herself would not have anticipated that she would push her boundaries this far. After years of a mundane married life, her desire to break free from its constraints began to overshadow the morals that held her back. She never anticipated she would go this far, but Namrata's daring attitude had ignited a spark within her, driving her to explore a bolder side of herself. Determined to see this through, Shipra took a deep breath and made up her mind for the evening ahead.

Evening 6 PM

The evening was setting in, and it was getting dark. Alok and Swapnil made their way to the first floor carrying 2 portable coolers each filled with 6 beers. Their excitement was quite clear on their faces.

Upon reaching the open courtyard, they found Shipra and Namrata sitting comfortably on a makeshift seating area on the floor. The women had arranged a cozy setting with cushions and blankets, creating an inviting atmosphere under the dusky sky.  The sight of the two women, dressed provocatively, sent a surge of excitement through them, their arousal evident.

Alok leaned over to Swapnil and wishpered,"Look at those shameless sluts bro, openly giving us a skin show. Tonight is our lucky day."

"What are you two wishpering, come on have a seat." Shipra beckoned them giving a naughty smile to Namrata.

"Nothing ma'am, Swapnil was just saying how beautiful you both are looking today."  Alok made a quick response.

"Thank you Swapnil, you are very sweet." Shipra replied with an innocent smile.

Alok and Swapnil settled down, setting the coolers beside them. Alok sat opposite to Namrata on the left of Shipra while Swapnil sat opposite to Shipra on the right of Namrata forming a small cirlce. The evening breeze was cool, and the atmosphere was charged with anticipation. Without wasting time they handed a beer each to the girls, who accepted it with a grateful smile.

"So what's the occasion?" Alok asked trying to break the ice and let the conversation flow.

"No special occasion, just thought it would be nice to relax and have a good time" Namrata replied, taking a sip of her beer. 

"It's been a long and hectic week." Shipra added.

With initial awkwardness, the conversation progressed slowly as they all got involved in drinking.

"How are you liking our little town, i hope you both didn't have any issues yet " Swapnil joined the conversation.

"Well, the first day was quite a bad experience for us, thanks to you guys. But since then it has been a nice stay." Shipra responded.

"We're are very sorry about that day, we usually don't see beautiful women like you two around here, we just got carried away. We mistakenly thought you were dance performers who are often brought in for weddings around here. They often flirt and tease us, letting us get a bit frisky. We would never have reacted that way otherwise," Swapnil explained, trying to sound apologetic.

By that time, the girls and Swapnil had finished one beer each. Alok, noticing their empty bottles, reached into the cooler and handed them another round. Shipra and Namrata accepted the beers with appreciative smiles, their initial awkwardness and hesitation seeming to fade away. Alok, meanwhile, was still sipping his first beer as he tried to pace himself and keep a clear head.

"Aren't you two too young to flirt around women let alone getting frisky with them, I bet you two are barely legal age to have a drink." Namrata interjected taking a large sip of bear

"You underestimate me, Namrata ma'am, Alok responded confidently, his eyes locking onto hers. "I don't know about Swapnil, but women tend to love me once they get to know me more closely, if you know what I mean." He punctuated his boast with a playful wink.

"Ha, Shipra listen to this big mouth," Namrata laughed out loud,"have you ever been with a girl let alone matured experienced women like us." she continued as both of them chuckled.

Shipra, catching her breath from laughing, added, "I think he's high after just one beer," teasing Alok further as they shared a giggle.

Alok was a little pissed at their joke about his masculinity. He leaned forward, placing his beer down with a deliberate thud that momentarily captured the attention of Shipra and Namrata.

“Actually,” Alok began, his voice steady and more confident, “I might surprise you. I've had my share of experiences not only with young girls but also with matured ladies like yourself. Don't think of me as those sissy city boys who are all talk, I know that it’s not just about talking big—it’s about proving it.” He gave them a challenging look, half-serious, half-playful, trying to steer the conversation back in his favor.

"He's clearly drunk, Swapnil here is holding his beer much better than him," Shipra further made fun of Alok not taking him seriously.

Alok’s irritation flared as he thought to himself, "I'll show you how I treat slutty bitches like you when you two get drunk." He calmed himself down forcing a calm smile, determined not to let their teasing get the better of him. "Think what you want, Shipra," he said smoothly, "but I’m not drunk, and I’m certainly not all talk."

Alright, Alok," Namrata said, her tone a blend of inebriation and mischief. "Why don't you prove it?"

"Gladly," Alok replied confidently. "What do you have in mind?"

Namrata's eyes sparkled with a naughty idea. "Why don't you kiss Shipra and show her you're not all talk?"

Evening 7:30 PM

Shipra's eyes widened in surprise. "No way, I’m not kissing him," she flatly rejected the proposal.

Alok leaned forward, a challenging glint in his eyes. "What's the matter, Shipra? Afraid I'll prove you wrong? Now who's all talk?"

Namrata chimed in, her voice coaxing. "Come on, Shipra. Don't back out now. You should stand by your words."

Shipra glanced between them, feeling the pressure mounting. "This is ridiculous," she muttered, though her resolve seemed to waver slightly.

"Alok bro, just let it go," Swapnil tried to diffuse the situation as he didn't want Alok to try anything on Shipra.

Alok, however, wasn’t ready to miss this chance. He looked at Swapnil, his expression firm. "Swapnil, I appreciate your concern, but this is about proving my masculinity."

Namrata, sensing the growing tension, decided to take a different approach. "Come on Shipra, it's just a kiss. If Alok’s all talk, you'll know immediately by his approach. Besides, it's just a kiss  you're not crossing any serious lines with him."

Shipra hesitated, her eyes darting between Namrata and Alok. The challenge and curiosity were palpable, and with two beers down, she felt her inhibitions slipping away. She could feel the eyes of the group on her, waiting for her decision.

Shipra took a deep breath, her resolve wavering, she finally nodded,"Fine. One kiss. But this doesn’t mean anything," she declared, turning to Alok with a stern warning. "And don't try anything funny, mister. Just a simple, small kiss."

Alok's eyes gleamed with triumph as he heard Shipra's reluctant agreement. He knew that this was just the beginning of a long eventful night in store, and before long, he would be  having these slutty girls in bed naked, with their legs spread wide and his cock pistoning in and out of their sloppy, wet cunts.

Remember," Shipra reiterated, her voice firmer now despite her internal conflict, "just a small kiss." as Alok made her way closer to her.

Alok nodded, a smug smile playing on his lips. He leaned in slowly, giving Shipra enough time to back out if she wanted. As his face drew nearer, Shipra could feel his breath on her lips.

Namrata watched without blinking, her mischievous grin never fading. Swapnil, on the other hand, looked increasingly uneasy but chose to stay silent.

He reached out gently, cupping Shipra's face with a tender touch. Shipra closed her eyes, surrendering to the moment, but just as his lips were about to meet hers, she stopped him.

"Let's head to my room. I’m not comfortable with an audience," Shipra said shyly, her cheeks flushing a delicate pink. She stood up and gracefully made her way towards the room.

Alok didn't waste a second. He quickly followed her, his eyes locked on Shipra's inviting, round ass swaying sexily as she made her way to the room.

"Come on, let’s have a look," Namrata said, nudging Swapnil. "Your friend is a complete playboy. I don't think he'll stop with just a kiss."

Swapnil unwillingly made his way to Shipra's room. They peeked through the window inside.

Inside the room the atmosphere was charged with anticipation. Alok leaped forward closing the distance between them, Shipra felt her pulse quicken as he approached, the air between them thick with sexual tention. 

"So," Alok murmured, his voice low and husky, "where were we?" as he lifted her chin making eye contact.

Shipra looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with a mix of shyness and excitement. As she parted her lips to answer him, Alok quickly placed his lips over hers capturing her lips with his in a kiss that was both gentle and deeply passionate. Shipra’s slowly loosened up, her body responding to the unexpected warmth and excitement of Alok’s kiss.

As Alok expertly continued his soft kiss, Shipra melted into him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she lost herself in the moment.  She parted her lips, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. The kiss deepened, their tongues intertwining, becoming more urgent. Their bodies pressed closer together, the heat between them intensifying.

Alok's hands began to explore, his right hand left her cheek and slowly made its way downward to cup her plump left breast, his touch gentle yet insistent. His left hand traced the curve of her back, going even lower, tantalizingly close to her round, supple ass. Shipra half heartedly tried to stop his advancements pushing his hands away but Alok had realized by now that a little more push will break her remaining resistance. He kept his advances slowly breaking Shipra's resolve. Each touch sent shivers down her spine, a wave of pleasure that made her gasp softly into his mouth. Shipra, finally discarded her efforts to stop his onslaught on her breast and buttocks, her resolve loosing to her sexual cravings and she responded in kind. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him even closer. 

Alok's hand on her breast began to move, his fingers played with her soft breast through the fabric of her Kurti, eliciting soft moans from her. He expertly teased her nipple, feeling it harden under his touch. His other hand finally settled on her ass, giving it a tight squeeze, his fingers digging into the crevices of her ass cheeks.

Finally out of breath after 10 minutes Alok's mouth left hers breaking the kiss but not leaving her from his embrace. He wanted to capitalise this submissive state of Shipra to the fullest. Not giving a Shipra to come to her senses he planted his lips again on hers and subtly pushed her against the wall. 

Shipra was now completely under his spell, surrendering without hesitation or care. Her body responding instinctively to his every touch. Alok, noticing her responsiveness, started making bolder moves. His right hand slipped under her kurti, traveling upwards to cup her bare breast. With his left hand, he ventured lower, sliding into the waistband of her leggings. He moved slowly, teasingly, inching towards her pussy. Shipra's breath hitched, a soft moan escaping her lips as she felt his fingers about to enter her panties.

Evening 8 PM

End of Part 1 - The Sinister Sunday  thanks
[+] 10 users Like Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
Your writing is as smooth as Whisky. Cheers bro. Waiting for part 2
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 2 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
your story telling is phenomenal. Keep up the good work. The tease factor is next level.
[+] 1 user Likes compguydfw's post
Like Reply
Vibes of a very good long story
Keep up the good work

One minor ick....don't make shipras surrender fast that'll give u lot of devious and erotic situations to write.
[+] 1 user Likes satankama's post
Like Reply
very well written and tantalizing....but isn't this moving too fast??
A bit difficult to believe that a conservative woman will fall for such easy seduction.....but then again, I'll give the creative freedom to the writer.....
Keep it up!
[+] 1 user Likes Pundit77's post
Like Reply
My intention is not to bail out suraj, there is a reason for this chapter to be two part. And he left this part halfway, they have just kissed under the influence of alcohol. So Anything can happen, clever boy suraj. I think Suraj will capitalise on the window he got. After all Shipra is our favourite.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 06:25 PM)satankama Wrote: Vibes of a very good long story
Keep up the good work

One minor ick....don't make shipras surrender fast that'll give u lot of devious and erotic situations to write.

Thanks man, will keep your suggestion in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Suraj76626's post
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 08:38 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: very well written and tantalizing....but isn't this moving too fast??
A bit difficult to believe that a conservative woman will fall for such easy seduction.....but then again, I'll give the creative freedom to the writer.....
Keep it up!

Wait for the next part bro, thanks.
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 08:53 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: My intention is not to bail out suraj, there is a reason for this chapter to be two part. And he left this part halfway, they have just kissed under the influence of alcohol. So Anything can happen, clever boy suraj. I think Suraj will capitalise on the window he got. After all Shipra is our favourite.

That's correct Shipra is our main girl, more twist and turns coming up in following chapters. Cheers.  fight
Like Reply
wow.. thought these guys wont be lucky but the twist was alok is the first to get the hotty
so how is the evening going to go?

Like Reply
This is an amazing story. Truly a very good writer bro. Keep it up.
Like Reply
Is it intentional that her husband's name is also Alok?
I couldn't remember any dialogues related to that
[+] 2 users Like satankama's post
Like Reply
(21-05-2024, 02:33 PM)satankama Wrote: Is it intentional that her husband's name is also Alok?
I couldn't remember any dialogues related to that

+1 clps
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply