Adultery A husband's mistake
Vimal has lost his virginity to sukanya.
Strange that sukanya did not have any guilt of losing a chastity.
Sukanya got a better sex with Vimal?
Vimal now hate woman for being cheated by his lover and want to take revenge. So he will everything with sukanya He will fuck her in every room of the house and in car, terrace and use her as his sex slave. This will make sukanya forget her husband completely and she will get pregnant. She will tell raghav that it is his baby and make him believe.

yourock clps
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Slow and study win the race ....Ur story is look like that bro ....U have Great writing skill ...story now star to 3 gear ...waiting for 4 & 5 ....waiting for next update ...
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 02:11 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Mia khalifa and Anushka, my fellow pervert, interesting choices.

Sukanya still thinks ragahava as her life. And bro he already fucked her enough, and he stands for her when she needs his macho. Let's see what makes her to betray her husband, she is gonna fuck behind husband back, deceiving Raghava with her innocent look and voluptuous bossoms.

With Vimal what she has is sympathy. Neither of them love each other.

I think whatever happened till now, it's all Sukanyas mistake. While raghav was trying to have fun but all ended in despair lol.

Particularly for what happened with Vimal, how can Raghav be held responsible.

Even after all things that has happened, why all your characters are innocent and kind hearted people. Meena ,Sharat, Vimal, Raghav , Sukanya, nair etc... everyone seems to be fine.

And whatever happens, it happens as a mistake, or because of the situation they caught in. Isn't there anyone who thinks the other way???

But as of now, she cannot act as Sathy Savatri from now on. She will open her legs to men willingly many more times, only thing is that she not aware of it now.

And Rahul I like your fetish with bathroom and towels. Exhibiting and balcony. And Licking pussy for 10 mins. Nothing less, nothing more.

Keep posting yar..

Thank you dude
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 04:38 PM)redarc Wrote: wow that's a great update, so sexy, so hot and of perfect size of the update, its good, great going, ... a..nd now sukanaya see on TV when SC declared Adultery is not a crime and one can have sex outside marriage freely....and vimal and sukanaya enjoyed like a newly married couple for a weeks time......

Bro, I want to ask if vimal and sukanya as a couple will go on date, and sukanya make pooja jealous by become a perfect girlfriend or more than a girlfriend of vimal, and ...do vimal take her in saree....would they enjoy it like a honeymoon for one week...??

are you planning to add these things too??

Lot of surprises in store bro. watch out for the next updates.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 05:59 PM)SanjuR Wrote: Wooowww.
Finally what an erotic update. Those balcony scenes were like tempting.
Small suggestion. Dont make her to open the legs to every one. It should be with few people or one by one. You can add group or gagbang if you have ideas but don't make her slut.
This slow tempting stories are so wow. Please go with flow

Thank you for your inputs.
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 07:11 PM)Dhanapal Wrote: Excellent update, now Sukanya have shed her conservative tag and starts to cheat her husband  and its just starting, the time Her husband is not there can be fully used to shed her guilty feeling and start to enjoy cheating, For that she need to be given full sexual pleasure by Vimal, The story can be written in such a way that Sukanya should love and care sincerly her husband but hide her sexual affairs from him.

Thank you for your inputs
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 08:26 PM)Dilip1947 Wrote: Wow Nice long update!!
Sukanya now crossed her limit. What if sukanya ask Raghav that if she had more than theater things if he is still ok..and what if Raghav also to make the sex life spicy accept and speaks about sex with someone els but just as a fantasy but Sukanya does that in real. 
Now she did to help Vimal but what if she becomes addicted to his big dick and want more sex. 
Will Suresh get a chance when Meena is out of town and he comes home. 
Too many options to go with. As usual you will do a nice script. Great going

Thank you for your inputs
Like Reply
(14-05-2024, 11:14 PM)Muralimm Wrote: The adultry was not expecting early but nice start up to the story and this is the long update I think you posted wonderful working on the story grateful

Keep rocking like this waiting for you adventure update

Thank you bro
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 01:13 AM)abhirajfree Wrote: Superb....jhakas

Thank you
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 02:07 AM)srajat11rs Wrote: Please don't add anal fuck.

Thank you for your opinion bro. I do not do anything by prior planning. The updates are instantaneous.
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 04:13 AM)kanikaakochr Wrote: Sex has to he slow let them more chating

Thanks for the input
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 06:13 AM)Ragasiyananban Wrote: Superb update. Looks like she has fallen in love with young man and his monster cock. Once a bitch is always a bitch. One thing i cant understand is the husband gave a good fuck and still her mind is with vimal. Is that "A husband's mistake"??

All the incidents are a consequence of the husband's mistake. Sukanya's affair with Vimal started with the Husband's negligence to Sukanya's words during the audit time.
[+] 1 user Likes rahulishere's post
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 06:37 AM)Gilmalover Wrote: Wonderful

Thanks
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 06:58 AM)santhu304 Wrote: Awesome updates keep posting

Thank you
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 07:03 AM)Sakshi Priyan Wrote: very nice

Thanks
Like Reply
(15-05-2024, 10:29 PM)Sad Ash Rafa Wrote: Damn, This is pure gold. Waiting for next

Thank you bro
Like Reply
(16-05-2024, 06:46 AM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Vimal has lost his virginity to sukanya.
Strange that sukanya did not have any guilt of losing a chastity.
Sukanya got a better sex with Vimal?
Vimal now hate woman for being cheated by his lover and want to take revenge. So he will everything with sukanya He will fuck her in every room of the house and in car, terrace and use her as his sex slave. This will make sukanya forget her husband completely and she will get pregnant. She will tell raghav that it is his baby and make him believe.

yourock clps

Thank you for your inputs bro. Will share a new update asap.
Like Reply
It was awesome updates. But dont make sukanya as slave. Please make sukanya as dominant with Rahul and slave to Raghav. I read a story in tamil " அக்கா வீடு". Sister charactor was dominant while she fuck with others apart from her own brother. That kind of plot will work more. We have more and more slut, slave kind of plots.

As i see, Rahul is begging from sukanya for her forgivenes. She also acting like she is the boss. If you continue like that, it will be an amazing stories. Hope all will like that. If she go as whore or submissive slut , then sukanya will come பத்தோட பதினொன்னு.
[+] 1 user Likes me.you's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Update bro waiting
Like Reply