Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Strange that doctor did not fuck her saying, you are like a messenger from god to keep the low class people happy.
clps yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-05-2024, 07:12 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Strange that doctor did not fuck her saying, you are like a messenger from god to keep the low class people happy.
clps yourock

That's why the doctor took the blood sample. Let him be sure first that Dipa has no STD.
Like Reply
Wow the Doctor Fakir and rashes is a wonderful twist in the story. worth waiting for, dont worry lok after your aunty and publish a long one again.
Now that she will be dressed in minimal clothes let her give her huby a chance to be more involved in her affairs.
Maybe not directly but with a unsaid understanding ..show by wife ... secretly watched by husband once a while!
The Doctor and the Fakir Baba both can have a active role in future

[Image: 20240124-103931.jpg]
Namaskar
Raj

Started writing also, please see my latest effort

Reel ka shauq…badal gya Parivar (xossipy.com)
[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply
Dipa is M mens bitch. Did sameer not see the hickeys in her neck and boobs. He must be blind then. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jiivajothii's post
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 03:08 PM)RajV Wrote: Wow the Doctor Fakir and rashes is a wonderful twist in the story. worth waiting for, dont worry lok after your aunty and publish a long one again.
Now that she will be dressed in minimal clothes let her give her huby a chance to be more involved in her affairs.
Maybe not directly but with a unsaid understanding ..show by wife ... secretly watched by husband once a while!
The Doctor and the Fakir Baba both can have a active role in future

[Image: 20240124-103931.jpg]

Thanks friend for commenting and suggestions.
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 09:56 PM)jiivajothii Wrote: Dipa is M mens bitch. Did sameer not see the hickeys in her neck and boobs. He must be blind then. Smile

Thanks for commenting. I'll come to Sameer's angle later.
Smile
Like Reply
wao, sooooo sexxxxxy story. so kinky writing. please think about sonagachhi half gerostho. for helping those two ladies of the auto, she would enjoy there and that will be very kinky, please think about it.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update @tunkai bro u only write this much fantabulous way super go ahead bro we always support you
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 01:51 AM)blackdesk Wrote: wao, sooooo sexxxxxy story. so kinky writing. please think about sonagachhi half gerostho. for helping those two ladies of the auto, she would enjoy there and that will be very kinky, please think about it.

I've thought about that. That's why I wrote here    Smile
I'll work on that
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 05:42 AM)Kuppz Wrote: Fantastic update @tunkai bro u only write this much fantabulous way super go ahead bro we always support you

Tuanks Kuppz Sir. Heart
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 06:58 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Tuanks Kuppz Sir. Heart

Hi sir, can you pls continue my story "roommate's mom" ?
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 07:47 AM)Kabib Wrote: Hi sir, can you pls continue my story "roommate's mom" ?

I was wondering where you where bro you just finish your story in your own style and then instead of continue let someone restart it but you finish your story first
[+] 1 user Likes Amino's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 07:47 AM)Kabib Wrote: Hi sir, can you pls continue my story "roommate's mom" ?

No sir. I can't. Sorry for that. But I don't have so much time.
Like Reply
BiG Updates. Woooow.!! Nice BrO. Superrrrbb.
[Image: IMG-4481.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Waiting for her upcoming adventures.
[Image: export-0.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Herbiee Wrote: BiG Updates. Woooow.!! Nice BrO. Superrrrbb.
[Image: IMG-4481.jpg]
Thank you sir.
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Waiting for her upcoming adventures.
[Image: export-0.gif]

Actually Now I'm noticing that I missed the last part that I've written but missed to upload. It's a small part. Dipa's way back home. And it's a exhibitionist adventure. I'll upload it in short.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Update 16-A
Dipa's way back home.

Dipa was walking faster. as fast as possible. Her naked boobs under the burqa were bouncing freely and her nipples were poking straight through the thin fabric. As the Burqa belonged to Sabina, it was a few sizes smaller than Dipa. So the fabric was tightly hugging her naked body and was making her body curves and shape prominent. At a glance nothing was looking unusual but whoever was staring at her for a couple of seconds with attention they were having a surprise. 
Some passerby also threw some meaningful words and some whistles buzzed behind her all the way back. 
As Dipa was much taller than Sabina, the burqa was also not reaching the desired length . It was ending around her cuff muscles. Her smooth naked pair of legs with tiny silky and almost invisible hair were on display. Which was also increasing the attraction. And after a few days of cloudy and rainy weather the Sun was shining above again.
Maybe a few days ago she would have died in fear and shame and humiliation. But strangely that day her mind was behaving differently. 
Though she was wearing the Burqa but to her or to all women Burqa considered to be worn on a proper cloth. Actually under the burqa there must be a layer of normal outfit and under that outfit the undergarments should be worn. But she was lacking all of those and it was giving her a feel of complete nakedness under that thin burqa.
But rather than becoming nervous she was becoming bold and horny. She was thinking, “ I'm not naked, so it's not illegal. And no one can recognize me due to this head and face scarfs. 
She was walking freely without any fear. Her head was straight and her chest was also up in forward. And she was intentionally giving extra efforts on her natural bouncing boobs and swinging ass.
Maybe the fabric was stucking between her firm ass crack. But she was not giving any attention to that.
She was having a feeling of freedom. 
Slowly the narrow alleys of north Kolkata ended and she was about the came out to a proper street. The narrow lane in which she was walking now was only two and half feet wide and if someone was coming from the opposite she was turning aside and the person was also turning aside to give passage to pass to each other. 
And thus her proudly mounted milky hills rubbed with two men and one woman's chest. 
And in every case they all just exchanged smiles and passed through.
And at the end of the narrow lane she came out to a proper wider alley where the rickshaws and cars could move and there was a footpath too.And at the end of the alley a road would come and across the road the lane was going towards her house.
She was walking on the footpath.
A few Young gentle men were sitting on a wooden bench and few and a few men were standing in front of them. They all were gossiping in front of a very small tea stall on the footpath. 
Two men noticed her and her bouncing boobs. And maybe her curves built by her uphill chests, deep well naval and a little bumped lower abdomen against the body stucking black thin burca.
The bright afternoon summer sunlight was falling on her cloth and her milky white skin against the contrast of black thin burqa was giving some hint to the gazing people.
When she was around 20 steps away from them a man noticed her. He tapped his shoulder on another man's shoulder who was sitting next to him, and widened his eyes signaling towards her.
The rest of them all understood something and they all turned towards her.
Dipa noticed them and giggled in her mind and increased her speed.
But then she suddenly stopped. The unexpected surprise was waiting for her.
She was around 15 steps away from them.
The men seemed familiar to her, but when she turned her glance to a little left at the men who were standing, she was shocked and her legs stopped moving. She nervously smiled at him and started thinking about what kind of excuse she should give him.
Because the man who was standing with them was Sameer himself.
Dipa's knees weakened and she couldn't speak or move.
But Sameer was a gentleman like the other few men at the tea stall. Sameer couldn't stare at her directly for a long time and one man said to others, hey don't look at her like Chhapris. 
Dipa realized that Sameer was not recognizing her but why? And then she remembered that her face and head was covered in the hijab. That means Sameer couldn't recognize her. 
Ufff, what to do now? 
She looked around and saw a paan, gutkha and cigarette stall just beside her. 
She searched her purse and took out a 10 rupee note and said to the vendor, Bhaiya one paan. 
Why did she do that? Because she just couldn't stop and turn around and walk away. 
So she pretended to be normal and assumed that she just came here to buy paan.
The vendor was also looking at her jiggling boobs and erect nipples.
She said in her mind, “what are you looking at? My nipples? My husband is standing there. Don't look like this.” 
But she couldn't utter a single word.
The vendor asked, What kind of paan? Sweet leaf or bengal leaf? 
Dipa : ahh? How would I know? K never buy a paan ever. She thought in her mind. And then said, Sweet sweet…
Gathering at the tea stall were whisper-gossiping about her. Some words were coming to her ears. 
Some said, look at her curves. So prominent.
I'm sure she is naked under that burqa.
Another said, huh X-Ray man came between us. Look. 
She heard some laughter. 
But another voice supported the first man and said, yes, you're right. I am damn sure that she is wearing only this burqa. Nothing else.
But Sameer said, hey stop. What will you do with all this? Let's drink the tea and mind your own business.
Another said, why? Is she your wife that you're saying this?
Sameer : Mind your language..
There could be a heated argument but another said, hey bros please stop. Look, just a fully covered woman is creating arguments among us. Then just think what a fully naked woman can do.. Ha ha ha.
All laughed. Sameer said, hey now stop. She must be hearing us.
Another said, let her hear. I need to know who she is.
Another said, must be a whore from Sonahachhi.
Another said, Bhai, stop now. Whoever she is, she is wearing a burqa. So don't go any farther. You know the area behind this alley.
All of those happening when Dipa was buying the paan and thinking about the plan for her escape.
The paan wala asked, Bhabhi Ji, Kattha, Chuna, Zarda, Dokta Or kimon, chaman, chatni?
Dipa was hearing all of those for the first time. She didn't know about those things except the Kattha, Chuna and Zarda. 
She said, Bhaiya, A sweet paan. That's it. No harmful things.
The man started making the paan and was frequently lifting his face and gazing at her boobs and poking nipples.
He gave her the paan and she handed him the 10 rupee note.
The man said, 6 rupees more.
She paid him and turned back.
She started walking towards the narrow lane again.
The burqa was stucking between her asscrack and the white skin was making a contrast under the black burqa.
The first man from the tea stall said, look look dude, look.
Look at the swinging ass. The shape and the curve.
What do you think?
I can see a little hint of her skin. Uusshshsh. Yarrrrrrr. He stood up and grabbed Sameer's shoulder tightly in excitement and jerked him strongly. 
Sameer : Oye, please stop yaar. Leave this matter now.
Dipa quickly entered inside the alley.
Her pussy was not just leaking. It was flooding.
The excitement, the fear, the arousal of sex all were mixing together. The adrenaline was flooding through her body.
She threw the paan on the alley and quickly opened her phone and called Ramla…
Dipa : Masi? Hello? Listen.. If Sameer asks about me then tell him that the kid in the slum is crying constantly. That's why I came here in the slum. And I'll return soon.
Ramla : Wait wait. Beti. Please calm down. You're breathing heavily.
What's happened? Is anything wrong?
Dipa : I was returning home. Suddenly I saw him at the entrance of our alley.
Ramla : Saw whom?
Dipa : Are baba, Sameer.
Ramla : So what? You tell him that you went to the slum and come home together.
Dipa : Off ho, Masi, I can't explain everything to you. You just do what I'm saying.
Ramla : But what happened?
Dipa looked around and whispered, Usman chacha ruined my clothes. That's why I was returning home wearing Sabina chachi's burqa. And on the way back suddenly saw him in front of me.
Now what will I do and how will I explain everything to him?
Ramla : So, he's already seen you?
Dipa : Yes. But he couldn't recognize me as I was wearing the hijab too.
Now I'm going back to Sabina chachi's house and will return after wearing my saree.
Ramla : But you said that he already ruined your saree.
Dipa : Actually he had pissed on my clothes.
Maybe the piss had dried now. 
I'm coming back soon.
By the way, how is Tukun?
Ramla : Sleeping still.
Dipa : Good. Take care of him. Bye.

Dipa was rushing towards Usman's house. She was afraid that maybe Sabina would wash her clothes. And if she did it then it would be a great problem for her.
Dipa almost ran to their house.
She was sweating. Her nipples were leaking milk again and drenching the fabric. Making a wet patch over her boobs and making the fabric more transparent.
The sweat was also making the fabric wet and transparent and almost sticky to her skin.
Her pussy was leaking fluids and clit was throbbing in excitement and anticipation.

When she left the narrow alleys and entered the slum area, everyone was staring at her in disbelief. But she has no time to think about anything.

Chachi, where are you? Chachi?
Dipa shouted, after not finding her inside the room.
Sabina shouted, what happened? Dipa, is it you? I'm at the backside.
Dipa entered the room and saw Usman was lying on the bed wearing a new lungi.
Usman uttered in a shaky voice, Dipaaaa, comeee here….
Dipa : Not now, Chacha. 
Saying that she ran behind the room.
Sabina had already put the petticoat inside the bucket full of detergent water.
And she was about to put her blouse in it, picking it from the dirty soil. 
Her saree was still lying on the dirty ground.
Dipa quickly grabbed her blouse and said, no.. Don't do it.
Sabima : What happened beti?
Dipa : My husband is back and I can't go home like this.
Sabina : But I already dip the petticoat into the water.
Dipa : Don't worry. Give me your petticoat.
Sabina : Ha ha, beti. Not possible. I don't wear sarees or petticoats.
Dipa : Oh no. Now? 
Can you arrange a petticoat from your neighbor? 
Sabina : What will I say? Why am I asking for a petticoat?
Dipa : Then? 
Ok pull the string out from my petticoat and give that to me.
Sabina : Means?
Dipa : Just give it to me.
She quickly pulled the burqa out of her head and became naked again.
Sabina : Wait, Dipa.. No..
Dipa : Don't worry Chachi, just give me the string.
Sabina gave her the string.
Dipa tugged the string around her waist and bent to grab the saree from the ground when Latif suddenly came out from the makeshift toilet..
Latif : What's going on, Ammi?
Oh no.. Sorry.. I didn't…
Dipa : Oo maaa. Issshhh…
She quickly covered her boobs and pussy with her hands.
Latif : Sorry, Dipa. I didn't understand.. 
Dipa : Ok ok.. Now go…

Latif looked at his mother, she was behind Dipa unable to see Latif's face. Latif smiled and winked his eyes. Dipa also gave a smile and winked her eyes.
Latif went inside the room.
Dipa hurriedly tugged the edges of her saree into the string and then wore the blouse. 
It was still wet and smelling. But strangely it was increasing her sexual kink. 
She wore the saree and asked, Chachi, is anything showing?
Sabina : Please wrap the pallu around your back. 
Dipa : Why?
Sabina : Your black saree is thinner than my burqa.
Dipa : Oh. Now?
Sabina : Now ok. Nothing much visible. But your right leg up to your knees is visible.
Dipa : Leave it. I'm going back.
I'll take the petticoat tomorrow.
Bye Chachi.
Sabina : Take care of yourself and please take an auto. Don't go by foot. 
Latif answered from the room : Ammi, I'm going with Dipa. Don't worry.
Sabina : Yes. Please go, beta. Don't let her go alone. 
Latif went out from the front door.
Dipa gave a hug and a lip kiss to Usman before leaving the room and then went out with Latif.

The doctor told her not to wear a bra or panty. But now she was missing the petticoat too.
Latif : What do you say?
Like last week? 
Dipa : No. Not today. 
Latif : Then when?
Dipa : Maybe someday.
Latif : Oh, Dipa please. After seeing you naked and knowing that you fucked Abbu and Saidul also… 
Dipa : Relax. I'll come to you but not today.
Latif : Promise? 
Dipa : Promise.
Latif : Ehh, what's this smell?
Dipa : You're abbu's urine.
Latif : What do you mean?
Dipa : He pissed in my mouth and drenched my saree and blouse.
That's why I was wearing your Ammi's Burqa. 
Latif : What? Abbu Pissed in your mouth?( Abbu tomar mukhe pechhap kore dieche?)
Dipa : Yes.
Latif : Eh. I'm sorry Dipa. Apologizing on my father's behalf.
Dipa : Ah, don't worry. I didn't mind it at all.
So, you don't have to apologize.
Latif : No, No Abbu did this very wrong.
Dipa : Hey, he is a sick man. Don't blame him for that. 
Latif : But he did a disgusting thing.
Dipa : Nothing disgusting, Latif. Fakir Baba told your mother not to feel disgust for anything. I had to worship his body with no regret or repugnance. 
And so..
Latif : So? Dipa I drank his pee without hesitation. And I shouldn't feel disgusted about this as per Fakir Baba's instruction.
Latif : Oh My god. 
You.. Really? I mean.. Unbelievable.
Dipa : Oh stop now. That was not so bad huh. 
Latif : What? 
What do you mean?
Dipa : I mean the auto stand has come. You don't have to go farther with me. 
I can go alone from here…
One man was already sitting inside the auto.
Dipa entered and sat beside him.
Her right leg touched his left leg. 
The man looked down and was shocked.
But a common man can't react suddenly in this kind of situation. In most cases the watchers became cautious and confused without any reaction.
That man also became nervous and moved a little aside to avoid her touch.
He tried to show that nothing happened to him or he observed her leg through the saree.
He looked outside.
But a man entered the auto and sat beside her left.
Dipa told the previous man to move a little aside.
Now she was sitting between men at the back seat of the auto.
Their hips were attached to each other.
But the auto was still not moving.
The previous man asked the driver, Oye, when the auto will start. 
The driver replied : One more passenger. Then. 
The previous man : I've been waiting here for the last 10 minutes.
The driver : Sirrr, it's a lazy afternoon. 
Wait for a few minutes more.
Dipa thought, Now I'll have to wait and sit between these two, uhh. 
But not bad. Two thighs are massaging my thighs well. Ummm. 
The previous man was not looking at her by turning his face to her. But he was looking down frequently to see her right leg and watching her through the looking glass at the front.
Dipa also noticed that.
She couldn't attach her pallu with the blouse with any pin.
So she slowly grabbed the pallu with her fingers around her belly and slowly pulled it down a little.
The pallu slid down from her right boob and half of her right boob became exposed under the sheer blouse.
Her clit started twitching again.
She removed her sleepers and rubbed one foot with another.
Finally the fourth man came and sat in the front, beside the driver and the auto started.
Dipa was intentionally falling on that man whenever the auto was jerking or bumping or pressing break.
Dipa called Ramla, Masi, Where is sameer?
Ramla : In the bathroom.
Dipa : Ok, I'm coming soon.
She told the auto to stop.
The man at her left got down and gave her the space to get down and again got inside.
Dipa paid the fare and walked inside her lane.
All three men, the passengers and the drivers were stalking her. She knew that.
She was wrapping the pallu around her butt and holding its edge with her right hand.
She just removed her fingers from the pallu and it slid and swung down towards the left side. And her naked butt and naked legs became exposed through the thin layer of her saree to the three lusty pairs of eyes.
She continued walking and after almost 10-12 steps she heard the auto start again and went away.
Dipa quickly looked around and wrapped the pallu around her butt again and pulled it up and covered her right boob again. 
It was around 2. The lane was almost empty.
She looked back. No one was behind.
She was only 100 meters from her house.
She walked a few steps more and slowly pulled down the fabric from her boobs and then left the pallu.
It swang to the left from behind.
But she forgot that it was unpinned.
So the pallu just came down from her left shoulder and fell on the road in front of her left foot.
Oops. Mago… 
She quickly looked around and bent down and quickly held the pallu on her left hand and looked around again.
Oh no, someone on the roof in that house she saw a man and whispered.
She quickly put the pallu on her left shoulder and started walking towards the house.
Her naked ass cheeks were swinging sideways and anyone could see it clearly through the saree.
She was 10 meters away from the gate when she saw a cycle was coming from the front. Her right boob was fully exposed without the cover of the pallu. Just being covered by the semi transparent blouse. 
And then she heard a honking of a bike. Mean someone entered the lane from behind.
But she didn't give any effort to wrap the pallu around her butt or cover her boob.
She just increased her speed and opened the gate.
The bike honked loudly behind her. But she didn't look back or tried to know who was him.
When she turned around to lock the gate the bike had gone away and the cycle was passing across. He was a middle aged man. He was staring at her but when she looked at him he quickly downed his face and went away.
Dipa happily entered the house.
Ramla opened the door and rubbed her nose in disgust.
Dipa giggled and said, I shouldn't take the auto due to this smell. But you insisted on me.
Ramla : I didn't force you. Anyway, he is still in the bathroom. Go and change your clothes quickly.
But just then Sameer came out from the toilet.
Dipa was at the doorstep. Sameer was a few meters away from her.
He was wiping his hair looking fresh and aromatic and Dipa was all messy and smelly.
Sameer : How is the kid?
Dipa : It was My mistake. The kid is just a few weeks old. Don't know how to suck an artificial nipple. He was drinking less and spilling much. And his father doesn't know how to feed. 
Sameer : And now?
Dipa : I poured the milk in a stainless steel bowl and fed him with a spoon.
Sameer : You pour the milk in a bowl from your breast and feed the kid?
Dipa : Hatt. I had sent the milk in the feeding bottle in the morning. I poured that milk. 
Sameer : Oh I see. I thought that you just poured the milk from your breast in front of his dad.. 
Dipa was removing her shoes. 
She took a sandal in hand and yelled at him, Juto chure marbo…Baje lok kothakar… ( I'll throw the sandal on you.. You cheap man… )
Sameer broke into laughter and ran inside the bedroom.
And taking the opportunity Dipa ran into the bathroom…..
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
perfect exhibition of Dipa!!!
[+] 2 users Like whocarez's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2024, 09:38 PM)whocarez Wrote: perfect exhibition of Dipa!!!

Thanks for commenting
Like Reply