Adultery A husband's mistake
(06-05-2024, 07:29 PM)rahulishere Wrote: Thank you for your honest inputs brother. I can understand your expectation, but the story moves forward in a justified way. A woman who was traditionally brought up that she even hesitated to expose herself to her own husband cannot become a whore in one night. The transformation should be justified. 
Also I have not asked for suggestion. I was just judging the reader's mindset. Also trying to add some fun in the meantime with some questions. My updates are not at all influenced by the readers although I respect all your opinions.
Even the upcoming update is not at all influenced.

I agree with this response Rahul... A homely woman will never open up this quick, and has to be in a natural way... This is coming from a husband who married to a homely wife
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Like the way things going , after the theater episode, terrace challenge and husband been busy at work are nice milestones which writer can refer and justify the sudden jump the story progress( wife's advanced skills )
Like Reply
Meena lover should be the first person to seduce and fuck. Sukanya knows the capability of him and how he can satisfy a woman. After that, she will become bold to try the adventures with others. Super update.
Like Reply
Never underestimate an house wife, one thing she has is hell a lot of time. A bored wife with a smartphone is always an easy target for a bachelor from neighbourhood.

Plus she has no childrens or in laws around. Raghav left her for weeks unnoticed and unattended. Also with her husband making her to do all kinds of kinky stuff, sooner or later this is supposed to happen.

The final part of the update where he went unconscious, suggests its a dream.

This scenario will be more interesting, when he wakes up in his marital bed next morning. He might feel this is just a nightmare.

Sukanya might act nothing has happened. Which will leave Raghav scratching his head, pondering over the scar or swell on his forehead.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 3 users Like Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
So Rahul you have opened various ways to say us a gripping tale. Waiting for your next update. See you until then.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 08:48 AM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Never underestimate an house wife, one thing she has is hell a lot of time. A bored wife with a smartphone is always an easy target for a bachelor from neighbourhood.

Plus she has no childrens or in laws around. Raghav left her for weeks unnoticed and unattended. Also with her husband making her to do all kinds of kinky stuff, sooner or later this is supposed to happen.

The final part of the update where he went unconscious, suggests its a dream.

This scenario will be more interesting, when he wakes up in his marital bed next morning. He might feel this is just a nightmare.

Sukanya might act nothing has happened. Which will leave Raghav scratching his head, pondering over the scar or swell on his forehead.

Wish its not a dream, the author can make it convincing by what circumstances lead it to current scenario.
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 07:55 PM)parottamaster Wrote: Super update.

Now the husband after falling down will turn an impotent with his testicles injured. Henceforth he cannot perform and only watch and shake his dead dick.

Thank you for your response. Keep reading upcoming updates.
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 08:13 PM)Pundit77 Wrote: Wow.....nice....but is this a dream sequence or actually happening???

You guessed it right. Thank you for your comment
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 09:34 PM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: Definitely this is a dream. Things cant go this fast with suku and that too with the inexperienced young boy. Waiting for next.

Great guess. Please keep reading the further updates.
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 09:43 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Well done bro, surprisingly shocking. Overwhelming actually. There is always silence before a storm. You have proved it.

If what happened now is not a dream, particularly vimal pounding our beloved housewife sukanya like a whore in open, then this must connect to what happened in the terrace or theatre.

I always sensed husband's are insecure when they feel their wives are out of their league. Few days back I saw a house wife she was really charming sexually, on my way in mall. She actually looked like early 20's. But i confimed that she looking 10 years younger than really she is, when I saw her husband he was nearly 40. And she had a daughter, must be 14.

So when i deliberately approched her , she moved out of the way feeling shy, she ran to the corner. While passing I can hear the husband is scolding her, why are you acting like this. Scolding her Mental or loosu.

Another incident, in a movie hall. I observed the wife is really fair and beautiful. But her husband is black and face full of pimples and out of structure. I can see men near her were actually acting like they have a chance at her.

Forced or willingly, women after the penetration do feel pleasure. They can sense the size of the Cock, and if they orgasm with that Cock. There is always a chance that she will open her leg willingly the second time.

No wonder DNA testing has now become casual even in our society. Women are capable and can conceal, hide anything without a trace.

Thank you for sharing your experience buddy. Please keep sharing your relevant experiences.
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 10:06 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Now vimal will know that husband is cuck. He will bring his friends and bang sukanya in front her wimp husband.

Thank you for your inputs.
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 10:18 PM)Dhanapal Wrote: Superb absolutely loved it, now started the change of traditional house wife into adultery, hope its not a dream and connect it with circumstances leading to this situation in your next update bro from Sukanya viewpoint.Also make sure Sukanya act as conservative shy wife infront of wimp husband who refuse even a bj but vice versa infront of others.

Thank you for your inputs. Keep reading the further updates.
Like Reply
(06-05-2024, 11:15 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Wonderful this is really unexpected any way it's his dream or it happened?

If it's happening you can write the back story with twist and turn romantic update

This is good eagerly waiting for your update

Thank you for your comment. Watch out for more.
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 12:29 AM)redarc Wrote: wow that was so hot, so sexy, but husband should tripped on her nighty so soon, lets continue the affair for some more time... some more teasing and some more sexy seduction of his wife with vimal,  and some more play games with vimal it will be too kinky

More thrilling updates upcoming. Thank you for your comment.
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 01:58 AM)Unclekol Wrote: I agree with this response Rahul... A homely woman will never open up this quick, and has to be in a natural way... This is coming from a husband who married to a homely wife

I'm so glad you're line with my thoughts. Please share your experiences if possible which will help.
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 06:02 AM)Sattipandu219 Wrote: Like the way things going , after the theater episode, terrace challenge and husband been busy at work are nice milestones which writer can refer and justify the sudden jump the story progress( wife's advanced skills )

Thank you for your comment. Keep reading the further updates.
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 07:10 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Meena lover should be the first person to seduce and fuck. Sukanya knows the capability of him and how he can satisfy a woman. After that, she will become bold to try the adventures with others. Super update.

Thank you buddy
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 08:51 AM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: So Rahul you have opened various ways to say us a gripping tale. Waiting for your next update. See you until then.

Thank you
Like Reply
(07-05-2024, 09:07 AM)Dhanapal Wrote: Wish its not a dream, the author can make it convincing by what circumstances lead it to current scenario.

Thank you for your comment
Like Reply
Hello friends,

It's really surprising that almost everyone guessed it right. I don't know if the readers are in sync with my thoughts or whether I'm that predictable. Whatsoever, I'm glad you are enjoying it. Please share your feedback freely. You may message me in private if you want.

Thank you all.
Like Reply