Adultery Uncontrollable desire
Here is how Divya looked in the Saree.

[Image: IMG-2569.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2574.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Divya before Praman sucked her tits in bed.

[Image: IMG-2576.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2575.jpg]
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Awsome
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
Yes very nice bro
Like Reply
thread closed
Like Reply
Hey Guys, 

Sorry for the delay in updates. I’m at the end of final semester and have hell lot of work to day. I will definitely post a new update in a couple of days. 

Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes thepardesi's post
Like Reply
Divya’s POV : 

As soon I came out of the washroom, Ali came close to me wrapped his hands around me and took me to the dance floor. We were dancing and his hands were all over my waist and he’s gently massaging me publicly and lot of men around me stared at us. Few with lust and more of them with jealously that he’s the one who’s getting to feel my sexy body. I was dancing but all I keep thinking about what could have happened last time. Is Ali a fuck boy? Or something worse ? Suddenly Ali started moving rhythmlessly. I didn’t know the reason and he started falling on me and he smells of weed. I realized he might have had some weed when I was in the washroom. I took him out of the dance floor and made him sit. I was trying to make a conversation but he’s not in his senses. 

I didn’t know what to do. I can get home back in an Uber but I can’t leave Ali in this position. So, I wanted to find Iqbal. I found him at the corner and walked straight to him. He saw me coming and I could sense a bit of anxiety in his face. He might have been afraid that I listened to his conversation with Kumar about me. 

Me : Hey Iqbal. 
Iqbal : Hi Aunty. Is everything alright ?
Me : You can call me Divya. I’m not your uncle’s age. 
Iqbal : Sure Divya. What happened? 
I can still sense some fear in his voice. Poor little guy. 
Me : I’m fine but your uncle seems to be a little tipsy. He might have had drinks or weed. Not sure. 
Iqbal : Oh is he lol? It’s weed. He wanted to try. I told he can’t handle at his age. He never listens. 

I can see Iqbal got a bit brave as he came to know the conversation is not about him but of his uncle Ali. 

Me : So, what do we do now. 
Iqbal : No worries Divya. I live nearby but it would not be nice if my parents see uncle Ali in this state. I can drive his car. We can drop him at his place then I can drop you home too. 

I felt so happy after what he said and I put my hand on his shoulder. 

Iqbal : Thank you so much Iqbal. You’re such a sweet kid. Yeah. Let’s do it. 
Iqbal : Sure. A minute. Kumar. Let’s go home. 

We both went to the chair where Ali was sitting. Ali already had one more glass of whiskey in his hand who is already tripping. I tried to take it away from his and he dropped the entire glass on my saree. It was already a semi transparent saree and men were ogling and having fun and now Ali spilled liquid on it and now anyone could see my almost bare tits over my saree. It was again embarrassing. I cursed the night which has not ended so far but only getting worse and worse. The boys somehow moved Ali the back of his car and I was about to sit next to him. 

Iqbal : Kumar, you’re drunk too. You sit in the back with uncle. Divya, would you please sit in the front and help me with maps? 
Me : took a pause. Sure Iqbal. 

I’m pretty sure he knows how to get home without using maps. He just wanted to have a look at my boobs while driving. Guys these days try sorts of aces to get good look. 

Iqbal started driving but barely looking at the road. His eyes were completely on my tits which was pretty embarrassing for me. We dropped Kumar at his flat and he winked Iqbal as he’s getting down the car. My husband was calling me but I could not pick up. It was late and I was with another guy. I cannot tell this so I didn’t answer. Moreover my phone's battery is about to be gone. I asked Iqbal for his phone to guide with the maps. He gave it to me. We were driving towards Ali’s home. 

Iqbal : So, How do you know my uncle. 
Me : Oh, I’m a tenant in one of his houses. 
Iqbal : Got it. That’s how he caught you then. 
Me : What do you mean by caught ? 
Iqbal : Shut up Divya. You me and everyone at the party knows about uncle Ali. Now don’t act too innocent. 
Me : I don't understand what you’re saying. 
Iqbal : Uncle Ali fucks lot of his tenants in exchange for rents. I won’t believe he hasn’t made a move on someone as sexy as you. 
Me : What the fuck Iqbal. Don’t jump into conclusions. We are just very good friends and I pay my rent. 
Iqbal : Yes, with that ass of yours. Tell me did he fuck you in the all the positions ? 
Me : You’re embarrassing me. Stop the fucking car.  I’ll Uber from here. 
Iqbal : Cut your innocent act already. Look at your well shaped juggling tits and round ass. You don’t get that figure if you don’t get fucked as hell. 
Me : I’m married you moron and stop the car already. 
Iqbal : I cannot stop the car in the middle of nowhere. I’m an unlicensed driver and both of us will be in trouble if we are caught. 
Me : Why didn’t you say this while I came to you. 
Iqbal : When a fucking hot Indian slut asks for help, you help her immediately. 
Me : Stop talking to me like that. I’m a respectable married woman. 
Iqbal : First of all, no respectable married woman goes to a party with a guy way older than her in that slutty saree of yours. What would your husband say if he sees you like this? 
Me : That is none of your business. My husband lives in another city. He doesn’t know about this party. 
Iqbal : What if he sees photos of his wife in this costume getting viral. 

That scared the hell out of me. What if he sees? It will break his heart completely. He might even end marriage or will never trust me in life. I didn’t know how to react for what Iqbal said.  

Me : Iqbal. You don’t mean it right. Just drop me home please 
Iqbal : Yes but I need a favor before that. 
Me : What kinda favor. 
Iqbal : I always fantasized of getting a blow job while driving. I can’t find anyone hotter than you. So, please go ahead. 

I immediately slapped Iqbal on hearing to his weird request. 
Me : Are you out of your mind ? 
Iqbal : Check my WhatsApp messages from Kumar 

That gave me a heart attack. It has lot of my photos. My
Hot photos from when I was entering the party. Video clips of Ali massaging my waist and ass. The worst ones were those when Kumar took me when I was getting in the car. It was all kinds of embarrassing. Even had my bare breasts and nipple slip image. I realized I’m fucked.
[+] 2 users Like thepardesi's post
Like Reply
More imaginative pictures of Divya

[Image: IMG-2611.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2614.jpg]
Like Reply
What a bitch.
Like Reply
Verynice bro
Like Reply
Divya’s POV : 

I realized I did not have any other option other than to accept his demands if I don’t want those images to reach my husband or any other person. There was a dilemma going on but what could be worse is if he chooses to blackmail me again and again with the images he have. Then I asked Iqbal. 

Me : Promise me this will be over now and you won’t bother me again. 
Iqbal : Yes yes. Definitely. Once you’re done with your blowjob I’ll drop you home and this never happened. 
Me : Okay, I’ll just take your word for that but not in the middle of the road. Let’s go to some place safe. 
Iqbal : I know a secluded place on the way home. We can go there and do this. 
Me : Please make this quick. Take me there. 

Iqbal was driving to that area and my heart's racing like anything. I was breathing heavily and my breasts were pumping. Iqbal was already having his own fun and touching down there while driving. Any guy would do so when they realize they’re going to get a blowjob from someone as hot as me. Finally we reached a secluded park with an office that was locked. Iqbal took me behind the office and there was a park bench. He sat on the chair and I came on my knees. That’s when Iqbal took out his monstrous circumcised dick. I was shocked by the length of it. It was easily longer than my husband's. I felt Praman’s dick that other night but never saw it naked. Iqbal's was the first dick apart from my husband which I’m seeing in real. I slowly went near it and licked the tip of it with my tongue and he was becoming restless. Go bitch ! He was moaning. I completely took his dick in and he his hands on the back of my head and pulling me towards him. Now I’m sucking his dick like the way he wanted and I realized that I’m also not disgusted after a minute of sucking. I am now blowing him in fuck force and his dick is becoming bigger and bigger in my mouth. His moans are becoming louder and and louder. He politely asked if he can touch my tits over the blouse. I liked the way he asked even though he can blackmail and I was also getting horny and wanted the touch. He put his hands on my boobs over the blouse and was massaging slowly. Slowly rounding his fingers around my hard as fuck nipples. The excited me more and I was sucking his cock in full force. He put his hands on my shoulder and raised me from my knees. He then got into a sleeping position on the chair and asked me to get over him and suck his cock. I obeyed like a teenage whore. I got on top of him and started sucking. He was staring right into my eyes while pressing my boobs while getting blowjob. I bent down to suck his dick and it was getting super intense. That’s when my mangalsutra fell off my neck and started hanging. That made Iqbal super borny. It’s like he conquered a married traditional wife his slut. I was still sucking was thinking about my husband in this position. There he is lonely worried and sex deprived while his slutty wife is sucking the life out of a kid. It made me sad but also horny. Iqbal is about to cum and asked me if he can cum in my mouth. I said no. He then got off the bench and cummed all over the wall. It was just too much. I don’t know if I could have taken all in my mouth. He immediately came back to the bench wasting no time. He felt my nipples are hard.

Iqbal : Hey Divya ! I guess it’s time to return the favor. 
Me : What do you mean. 

Iqbal deleted everything that belongs to me on his phone. Even from his google cloud and it relieved me. While doing all this one his hands is constantly fixed on my left boob.
Like Reply
This is fantastic going. With this rate not only she will fuck younger people than her, she will end up doing threesome or foursome with them.
Like Reply
Super bro pleez continue
Like Reply
(30-04-2024, 06:40 PM)thepardesi Wrote: Divya’s POV : 

I realized I did not have any other option other than to accept his demands if I don’t want those images to reach my husband or any other person. There was a dilemma going on but what could be worse is if he chooses to blackmail me again and again with the images he have. Then I asked Iqbal. 

Me : Promise me this will be over now and you won’t bother me again. 
Iqbal : Yes yes. Definitely. Once you’re done with your blowjob I’ll drop you home and this never happened. 
Me : Okay, I’ll just take your word for that but not in the middle of the road. Let’s go to some place safe. 
Iqbal : I know a secluded place on the way home. We can go there and do this. 
Me : Please make this quick. Take me there. 

Iqbal was driving to that area and my heart's racing like anything. I was breathing heavily and my breasts were pumping. Iqbal was already having his own fun and touching down there while driving. Any guy would do so when they realize they’re going to get a blowjob from someone as hot as me. Finally we reached a secluded park with an office that was locked. Iqbal took me behind the office and there was a park bench. He sat on the chair and I came on my knees. That’s when Iqbal took out his monstrous circumcised dick. I was shocked by the length of it. It was easily longer than my husband's. I felt Praman’s dick that other night but never saw it naked. Iqbal's was the first dick apart from my husband which I’m seeing in real. I slowly went near it and licked the tip of it with my tongue and he was becoming restless. Go bitch ! He was moaning. I completely took his dick in and he his hands on the back of my head and pulling me towards him. Now I’m sucking his dick like the way he wanted and I realized that I’m also not disgusted after a minute of sucking. I am now blowing him in fuck force and his dick is becoming bigger and bigger in my mouth. His moans are becoming louder and and louder. He politely asked if he can touch my tits over the blouse. I liked the way he asked even though he can blackmail and I was also getting horny and wanted the touch. He put his hands on my boobs over the blouse and was massaging slowly. Slowly rounding his fingers around my hard as fuck nipples. The excited me more and I was sucking his cock in full force. He put his hands on my shoulder and raised me from my knees. He then got into a sleeping position on the chair and asked me to get over him and suck his cock. I obeyed like a teenage whore. I got on top of him and started sucking. He was staring right into my eyes while pressing my boobs while getting blowjob. I bent down to suck his dick and it was getting super intense. That’s when my mangalsutra fell off my neck and started hanging. That made Iqbal super borny. It’s like he conquered a married traditional wife his slut. I was still sucking was thinking about my husband in this position. There he is lonely worried and sex deprived while his slutty wife is sucking the life out of a kid. It made me sad but also horny. Iqbal is about to cum and asked me if he can cum in my mouth. I said no. He then got off the bench and cummed all over the wall. It was just too much. I don’t know if I could have taken all in my mouth. He immediately came back to the bench wasting no time. He felt my nipples are hard.

Iqbal : Hey Divya ! I guess it’s time to return the favor. 
Me : What do you mean. 

Iqbal deleted everything that belongs to me on his phone. Even from his google cloud and it relieved me. While doing all this one his hands is constantly fixed on my left boob.

super hot story
Like Reply
Divya’s POV : 

When Iqbal deleted everything I felt really happy. I felt I was out of a situation and felt like the night was finally over. I hugged Iqbal out of excitement that he deleted and kept his promise. He hugged me back and immediately kissed on my lips which was unexpected. I didn’t know how to react and I pulled myself back. My hand accidentally went towards his dick area and I was surprised. He just cummed all over due to my blowjob and it is hard again. I thought to myself that how horny is this kid even. I asked him to drop me home. He quickly came close to my face and started kissing my lips again. I was trying to resist him but Iqbal is too strong for someone in late teens. I was slowly falling for him and then he started kissing me even harder with his hands pressing my boobs. He was pressing them so hard as is he was kneeding dough (atta) before making rotis. I was getting hornier and excited by his actions and I put my hands behind his head and was pushing his face more and more into me. We were kissing there madly and now I’m completely in his control. 

Iqbal : I know you’re enjoying you married slut!
Me : You are so bad Iqbal. 
Iqbal : Oh yeah ? Punish me then 

Iqbal puts his hands between my legs and feels my pussy which was already wet from all the actions and moves his fingers around it. This took me to the state of ecstasy. I was trying to make my mind understand about the situation and to stop it at some point. Iqbal was trying to take my blouse off the way to feel my naked boobs. He puts his hands under the straps and tries to remove them but I was stopping him. He got mad and angry and pulled it with full force and due to my resistance, he tore one side of my blouse. That still didn’t stop what he was doing. It didn’t stop me either. I was kissing him and I held his dick in my hand while kissing him. Iqbal thought there is no point in pulling my blouse as I’m resisting. 

Iqbal : Time to return the favor. 
Me : What favor ? 

Iqbal immediately went down kneeling on the floor and tried to lift my saree from bottom with one hand while other hand is still pressing my juicy boobs. He raised the saree up to my knees level and was kissing my feet and legs. I don’t know what happened to me but that was giving me a different kind of high but one thing that was constantly in my mind is that I will not take that dick in my pussy. I am still strongly battling my wild inhibitions while Iqbal stopped kissing and started licking the legs wildly. Suddenly Iqbal just fell on the floor with his back and stopped moving. That scared my tits off and what could have happened.  I went down on him and checked if he’s breathing or his heartbeat is fine. They were good that’s when I relaxed a little. But what the hell was I supposed to do. Iqbal was on a weed gummy which he took in the party and is out. His uncle Ali was already out. I cannot drive a car. I cannot call Uber as well and the situation seemed very doubtful. I thought of calling Praman but he’s not in town. He’s been out of the city with Aditi. The girl he’s been working with and obviously fucking. I don’t have too many friends and I particularly needed someone with a car. I thought of Raymond. My black colleague from the gym. It was around 12:30 midnight and it would be weird to call him but I’m stuck here with a torn blouse in the saree with a two guys passed out leaving me alone. Seeing no other option, I called Raymond. 

Raymond : Hey there Sexy!

I made peace with Raymond calling me these things and it’s his way of speech. Also, I’ll make peace with anyone calling me sexy or hot or slut or whore that day because I was being all that and I just wanted to get home and sleep or have a quick call with my husband in another state. 

Me : Hi. Hope I’m not disturbing you. 
Ray : Nope. You good. Didn’t sleep yet. 
Me : oh that’s great Ray.
Ray : So what’s up. You remember me. 
Me : Ray infact, I need a favor. 
Ray : I know that the moment I saw. You need a black dick in you lady?
Me : No not at all. Don’t talk about it. I need a help with something. 
Ray : Sorry my bad. What’d you need!
Me : I came out to a party with a couple of friends. They are both drunk and I can’t drive. Could you please give a lift home ? 
Ray : Hell. That’s what the Uber or Lyft is for honey. 
Me : I can’t call Uber. They are out on weed. Might look suspicious. 
Ray : I got you baby. I’m coming. Send me the location. 
Me : Thank you Thank you so much Raymond. 

I adjusted my hair which was destroyed by Iqbal and sat on the bench. I looked at Iqbal and felt poor kid. He wanted to get laid with me. Am I really that hot that both uncle and the kid got turned on. Then I felt and took a strong decision that I should never again bring myself into such situation. Never going out alone with a guy. My body is sexy but it is only supposed for my husband. I realized my blouse is torn on one side. That would be way awkward if Raymond sees me in this blouse. It anyway isn’t hiding too much of my cleavage.  So I took off my blouse and threw it in the trash. Now I’m only in my bra under the saree. I saw a car approaching towards the park and me and I hoped it is Raymond and it is him. 

Raymond : Yo my suga, looking hotter than a fresh pie. 
Me : Thank you. 
Raymond : You know what, I’ll drop you home and let’s leave them here. They can drive back when one is out of weed. You get in. 

Raymond came in a Ram truck which is high elevated. I put one step on the pedestal turning my back towards him. My bare back was visible to him which is almost naked except for the bra string. Also my hips get a folds when I sit and Raymond got e perfect view of it. That sight could have made any guy stroke his dick until he comes but Raymond didn’t do it. I got completely in the car and I got a sigh of relief that I’m going home. I breathed heavily which enlarged my tits. I looked at Raymond who was wearing a sleeveless tshirt and basketball shorts. I was shocked at the size of the flagpole under his shorts. It was the size of an actual car's gear rod. I pretended as if I didn’t see it but Raymond caught me when I got a glimpse of it
Like Reply
This is how Raymond sees Divya. Is the hard on his big black dick justified?

[Image: IMG-2631.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2632.jpg]
Like Reply
Super nice continue bro
Like Reply
Divya’s POV :

As soon as I got into the car, I saw Raymond's super hard and big black dick inside his shorts. There is no concealing it. I quickly turned back but he already caught me having a glimpse of it.

Ray : Don’t worry. He doesn’t bite.
Me : Stop it Ray. I’m already tired and confused for the day. Could you just drop me home?
Ray : Ofcourse babe. I was just kidding.
Me : Then what about this hard on you have now.
Ray : Trust me! It’s natural for a straight guy to have this when they see a bomb like you in this dress which doesn’t cover too much.
I could not control a chuckle when Raymond said those things. I smiled a little.
Ray : Now you’re getting even hotter with that smile.
Me : You know I’m married right? Please don’t get any ideas with me.
Ray : Sure. Yeah I know. I’m just unlucky. Unlike the guys over there who got a taste of you. You intoxicated them so much that they just passed out.
Me : No no. Nothing as of such happened. They are just out due to weed.

While we were talking this, my house arrived and Ray has been the gentleman and I just walked home. I tried to take a shower but when I got naked and touched my body all I could imagine was what I did to Iqbal and what he has done to me. All the places he pressed, all the places he put his lips and sucked. He would have had my pussy if he did not pass out from weed gummies. I remember all the bad things that I did so far and now I should control myself better. Praman had me in his bed and almost fucked. Iqbal managed to get a blowjob from me and Raymond. I would not have controlled if he’d have made a move. I don’t deserve someone like my loyal husband. Thinking about all this, I finished bath and slept.

For few days, I maintained myself very well. Never thought anything sexual. I got calls and messages from Ali as well as Iqbal. which I stopped entertaining. I see Praman everyday in bus, classes but just gave him a smile. He didn’t seem to bother me as he got his own fuck toy, Aditi. And  Raymond, we work together but never had anything mildly seductive. I tried to avoid conversation with him too. While everything is happening, I’ve reached the middle of the semester and we have a one week of break for Thanksgiving which is one of the famous vacation in the USA. I asked my husband I join me in my city but he said he has some work in between and can’t come to my place. He invited me to his state instead. I readily accepted and hopped on the flight two days before the vacation began. I texted my husband that my flight has started and put my phone on flight mode. After I got down the flight I saw a message from my flight saying 
“Walk out of gate 53 and you can see our car”.

https://ibb.co/VLqbx1W

I’m so excited to meet my husband which was after two months but with everything that was happening around me. It felt forever. I picked up my luggage from the belt and walked outside the gate and I could see my husband’s car and him in a blue sleeveless tshirt. I wondered when he got the new tshirt and it is unlikely of him to wear a sleeveless tshirt and he’s a very shy person unless he’s with me in the bedroom when he become the wild animal. He was waking towards me maybe to collect the luggage and as he started approaching near, it was quite a shock to me. It was not my husband. 

Him : Hi! You must be Divya right? 
Me : Yes. And who might you be? 
Him : I’m Vipul. Your husband and I share the apartment. 

Then I realized who that was. My husband mentioned that he shared apartment with Vipul but he never mentioned that there is an uncanny resemblance between both of them. From afar they both exactly the same. They have the same built. Only the face is different. My husband is little but fair skinned compared to Vipul but Vipul maintains facial hair. 

Me : Hey, Hi Vipul. How are you doing ? I was expecting my husband. 
Vipul : I’m going good Divya. Oh yeah about that. He was so excited to meet you that he got madly drunk last night.  So he could not make it now. He asked me to receive you anyway. 
Me : I never knew he gets that drunk. 
Vipul : Well, tough times. Staying away from a beautiful wife does that to a man. 
Me : Aww. You’re so sweet. Btw how did you recognize me. 
Vipul : You husband has mentioned how you’d look and you are exactly how he mentioned. Let’s go home. 

Vipul is a chatterbox and we talked about a lot of stuff in the car. The 50 min drive felt nothing and we finally reached home. Vipul took my stuff in the house and I went to my husband’s bedroom but he seemed badly asleep. I wanted jump over him but I was disappointed by this.  I sadly and silently walked out of the room. 

Vipul : Hey Divya. I’m going out and probably won’t be back tonight. So, why don’t you get freshed up and sleep in my room till your husband wakes up. 
Me : Yes thank you Vipul. You seem nice. That’s a good idea. 
Saying this I subconsciously patted on his cheek. It was totally unintentional but I don’t know how it happened.
[+] 1 user Likes thepardesi's post
Like Reply