Adultery A husband's mistake
Only if this cuck bastard is humiliated by his wife and her lover, he would know his mistakes. Until then he will think only with his dick.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As I said earlier, Husband and wife are thinking everything is under their control.

But things has to get out of control to spice up things.

Someone should be watching what's happening, and has to be waiting for the right opportunity to take advantage.

So is there always an third eye, who can demolish whatever dreams the couple has??
-Pickup, drop, escape.
Like Reply
Hi Rahul,
The concept is very nice. The couples trying to be more open and having fun fantasy. Don't bring the cuck or humiliation parts or degrading. It will be nice to see couples exploring new things, having fun, teasing and slowly reaching all the extreme without blackmail or humiliation things.
[+] 1 user Likes Dilip1947's post
Like Reply
The idea and the implementation was too good each time your presence the story is hot and cold romantic wonderful

Keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Very exciting and sexy updates, more such sexy hot updates i think will come, great updates please post more
Like Reply
Soon the society men will have this slut as secretary/president.
[+] 1 user Likes opheliyaa's post
Like Reply
Hello guys, I am in dire need of a co-author for a story that heavily relies on cuckold theme. The base story is: a mother and her transformation seen through the eyes of her son. If somebody is interested in talking about it, giving suggestions or anything, please feel free to ping me at harveyspectre026;.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 05:06 PM)Incestous_Cuck Wrote: Hello guys, I am in dire need of a co-author for a story that heavily relies on cuckold theme. The base story is: a mother and her transformation seen through the eyes of her son. If somebody is interested in talking about it, giving suggestions or anything, please feel free to ping me at harveyspectre026;
Like Reply
ONE OF THE BEST ROMANTIC UPDATE, FOLLOWED BY A SURPRISE UPDATE AND ENDING WITH A TOTAL DARING UPDATE...

LOVED IT

Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 05:06 PM)Incestous_Cuck Wrote: Hello guys, I am in dire need of a co-author for a story that heavily relies on cuckold theme. The base story is: a mother and her transformation seen through the eyes of her son. If somebody is interested in talking about it, giving suggestions or anything, please feel free to ping me at harveyspectre026;.

Sent you a private message
Like Reply
(01-05-2024, 04:20 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: Okay, so Raghav believes what ever Sukanya says, and Sukanya does what ever Raghav says.

Raghav is Making Sukanya bolder day by day. Is he going to suffer for his actions?

Is there anything that both are hiding from each other?

Sorry Rahul, But all that's running in my mind is when that 3000 videos will be available online. Lol

Thank you for your comment
Like Reply
(01-05-2024, 04:35 PM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Only if this cuck bastard is humiliated by his wife and her lover, he would know his mistakes. Until then he will think only with his dick.

Story is not thought in advance. But I can assure you one thing, the story will not be cuck or incest. Just some unexpected adventures
Like Reply
(01-05-2024, 05:09 PM)Hornytamilan23 Wrote: As I said earlier, Husband and wife are thinking everything is under their control.

But things has to get out of control to spice up things.

Someone should be watching what's happening, and has to be waiting for the right opportunity to take advantage.

So is there always an third eye, who can demolish whatever dreams the couple has??

Please expect surprises. But I myself don't know what they are.
Like Reply
(01-05-2024, 07:28 PM)Dilip1947 Wrote: Hi Rahul,
The concept is very nice. The couples trying to be more open and having fun fantasy. Don't bring the cuck or humiliation parts or degrading. It will be nice to see couples exploring new things, having fun, teasing and slowly reaching all the extreme without blackmail or humiliation things.

Definitely buddy. That's my thought too.
Like Reply
(01-05-2024, 11:28 PM)Muralimm Wrote: The idea and the implementation was too good each time your presence the story is hot and cold romantic wonderful

Keep rocking like this

Thank you for your kind words buddy
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 12:44 PM)redarc Wrote: Very exciting and sexy updates, more such sexy hot updates i think will come, great updates please post more

Thanks buddy. I'll try to do my best
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 10:29 PM)opheliyaa Wrote: Soon the society men will have this slut as secretary/president.

Thank you for your comment
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:51 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: ONE OF THE BEST ROMANTIC UPDATE, FOLLOWED BY A SURPRISE UPDATE AND ENDING WITH A TOTAL DARING UPDATE...

LOVED IT

I'm so glad you love it. Keep reading the upcoming updates buddy
Like Reply
I'm little busy today. I'll try to post an update tomorrow.

You may guess what my next update shall be. Let's see how alike we think.
Like Reply
They should have better sex after this adventure. She also now accepts that these funs are increasing their sex life and husband is also ok with it. So she should start trying new surprises. Probably teasing someone ( Meena's boyfriend) or doing some unexpected things etc.
Like Reply