SATISFACTION THREAD
(12-04-2024, 08:54 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (as you said employees ko kisine roka thodi hai boss ka khatirdari krne se)

(I just smile not taking that conversation forward)

(Oh I believe you will be such a good hostess)

Shriya: I will................................(double meaning)

Shriya: acha we will take you leave...............so many people are waiting to meet you'll

(saying that I come and hug you pressing my soft tender boobs against your chest, and this was the moment you were waiting for to convey the message)

(and then hugged your wife)

(The hug with you was for 10 seconds while with your wife was for just 2 seconds)

Shriya: Ma'am definitely aap bhi aayiyega Satish ji k sath (saying this just to make your wife happy aur shak na ho)

[Image: SZTBX.gif]

(as you said “ I will “I looked at your cleavage and then looked at your eyes as if asking“andar bra pehanti hai bhi ki nhi )

(as You said I will take your leave and came and hugged me I made it worth my while and hugged you back that 10 seconds which you hugged me I was in a different world altogether enjoying your soft boobies pressing on my chest my My lips near your left ear and as our hug was about to end I whispered in your ear “top floor Royal suite “ “ jaldi aa janaa “ The entire floor was ours And asked the hugging and and after you hugged my wife and gave your ending remarks I acted very decent like a gentleman and said “sure why not” and then Looked at my wife ) and said “jald hi milne ki kamna krunga mai “ with a smile)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-04-2024, 09:03 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: (as you said “ I will “I looked at your cleavage and then looked at your eyes as if asking“andar bra pehanti hai bhi ki nhi )

(as You said I will take your leave and came and hugged me I made it worth my while and hugged you back that 10 seconds which you hugged me I was in a different world altogether enjoying your soft boobies pressing on my chest my My lips near your left ear and as our hug was about to end I whispered in your ear “top floor Royal suite “ “ jaldi aa janaa “ The entire floor was ours And asked the hugging and and after you hugged my wife and gave your ending remarks I acted very decent like a gentleman and said “sure why not” and then Looked at my wife ) and said “jald hi milne ki kamna krunga mai “ with a smile)

(And I got the kab and kahaan ka answer)

(biwi k saamne when you jald hi milne ki kamna krunga mai )

(your eyes were saying jaldi aa jana I will be waiting)

Shriya: (I just nodded my head in reply) Sure Satish ji...........bohot jald

[Image: SZTOh.gif]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(12-04-2024, 09:14 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (And I got the kab and kahaan ka answer)

(biwi k saamne when you jald hi milne ki kamna krunga mai )

(your eyes were saying jaldi aa jana I will be waiting)

Shriya: (I just nodded my head in reply) Sure Satish ji...........bohot jald

[Image: SZTOh.gif]

(I looked at my wife and said “Tum Yahi ruko enjoy karo party Mera ek kaam reh gya tha important mail draft krna reh gya my bad “ And wo kehne ke baad chalte hue elevator ke oor chala gya aur shriya ko dekh bhi raha tha every now and then indicating “ jaldi aa i am waiting “ And as the elevator was closing my eyes were still stuck at your eyes from far away)

( I went to the top floor as the entire floor was mine the royal suite I went in and walking across the room awaiting you ki kab ayegi I was constantly looking at the wall clock counting each and every second rest leslie waiting for you to come and ring the bell)
Like Reply
(26-02-2024, 09:24 PM)KalaKalua Wrote: ( as u hold my bbc and lead me till bed and asked for condom )

condom ? ye kya hota hai .... ( as if mujhe pata hi nhi hai )

( bahar vighnesh khada hai ) ye sab western products mere jaise desi neta upyog nhi krta nayan chattttttttttttt ( spanked ur right ass )

( hold ur boobs from behind aur nanga lund ass pe ragdte hue gardan chusa ) aummmmm ( left side gardan )

zuppppppppppppppp ( pallu giraya neeche and blouse ke upar se mamma dabate hue ekdum se ) thackkk thackkk thackkkkkkkkk ( aage se blouse faad diya hook came flying out ek chota sa blouse ka hook darwaje ke bahar neeche se slide hote hue gaya )

aummmmmmmmm aummmmmmm ( gardan chuske taste le rha tha )

( bed edge pe khade hoke )

mere lund pe uchlegi tab hi to politics me bhi careers tumhara uchlega nayan

(expected tha condom use karne nahi dega blose sab faad diya)

Nayan: abb uchlungi nahi toh career kaise uchlega

(I was trying to lift my saree so that I can sit on your dick for the fuck)

(tabhi phone bajta hai hai and to recieve and phone and get up from the bed)
[Image: vlcsnap-2024-01-19-11h45m16s046.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 09:13 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (expected tha condom use karne nahi dega blose sab faad diya)

Nayan: abb uchlungi nahi toh career kaise uchlega

(I was trying to lift my saree so that I can sit on your dick for the fuck)

(tabhi phone bajta hai hai and to recieve and phone and get up from the bed)
[Image: vlcsnap-2024-01-19-11h45m16s046.jpg]

( i was seated at bed edge ) aa baith mere lode pe tere mammo ko uchalta hu ( ball bhi dabna rha tha and u pulled ur saree a bit up ghutne tak ki baithe mere lund ke upar but tab tak call ata hai and call pe meri biwi laxmi ka naam aya and mai turant uth gya)

ye time laxmi ka call ?

( i stopod up aur call utha liya)

ha laxmi bolo kya hua ye time kyu call kr rhi ho pata hai na party meeting hoti hai ye time ( looking at u and then i looked at my dick swinging down )

( i looked at u aur indicate kiya mu me lene ) hmmmm ( indicating u to suck it thoda sir pe hath rakha taki tu neeche ghutne pe baithe)
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 09:19 PM)RamuPintu Wrote: ( i was seated at bed edge ) aa baith mere lode pe tere mammo ko uchalta hu ( ball bhi dabna rha tha and u pulled ur saree a bit up ghutne tak ki baithe mere lund ke upar but tab tak call ata hai and call pe meri biwi laxmi ka naam aya and mai turant uth gya)

ye time laxmi ka call ?

( i stopod up aur call utha liya)

ha laxmi bolo kya hua ye time kyu call kr rhi ho pata hai na party meeting hoti hai ye time ( looking at u and then i looked at my dick swinging down )

( i looked at u aur indicate kiya mu me lene ) hmmmm ( indicating u to suck it thoda sir pe hath rakha taki tu neeche ghutne pe baithe)

(jaise hi phone aaya and you got up. I thought aaj shayad bach jaungi)

(but then you signal me to blow you and pushed me holding my head so I get on my knees)

(Seeing you dick and went down thinking phirse muh lagana padega but I follow your instructions)

[Image: vlcsnap-2024-01-20-17h41m59s859.jpg]

(and I continued to blow)

Nayan: oooommmphhhhh oooommmphhhhh oooommmphhhhh oooommmphhhhh oooommmphhhhh

(stroking it with my hands at regular intervals)

(and this time it was clearly visible to vignesh that her wife was sucking the mantris dick but haath bandhe hue the vignesh k)
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 09:26 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (jaise hi phone aaya and you got up. I thought aaj shayad bach jaungi)

(but then you signal me to blow you and pushed me holding my head so I get on my knees)

(Seeing you dick and went down thinking phirse muh lagana padega but I follow your instructions)

[Image: vlcsnap-2024-01-20-17h41m59s859.jpg]

(and I continued to blow)

(stroking it with my hands at regular intervals)

(and this time it was clearly visible to vignesh that her wife was sucking the mantris dick but haath bandhe hue the vignesh k)

( as my wife was saying something important)

kaun ? apne party ki ? kab hua ? ( she was informing me ki meena from our party joined opposition party just at evening and ghar ke waha party ke local log jama hai )

hmmmmm ( neeche chus rhi thi nayan i can feel ur lips )

theek haii hmmmmm aa rha hu mmmmm koi nayi candidate waha se khada hmmmmm krne ka ( uhhhh looks down) soch hi rha tha koi padhi likhi type 

( tatte full garam hoke load thukne wala tha loda as i was talking to my wife )
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 09:30 PM)RamuPintu Wrote: ( as my wife was saying something important)

kaun ? apne party ki ? kab hua ? ( she was informing me ki meena from our party joined opposition party just at evening and ghar ke waha party ke local log jama hai )

hmmmmm ( neeche chus rhi thi nayan i can feel ur lips )

theek haii hmmmmm aa rha hu mmmmm koi nayi candidate waha se khada hmmmmm krne ka ( uhhhh looks down) soch hi rha tha koi padhi likhi type 

( tatte full garam hoke load thukne wala tha loda as i was talking to my wife )

Nayan: oommmphhhhhhhhhhh ooomphhhhhhhhhh ooomphhhhh slrppp slrpppp slrppppppppp

(when you said koi nayi candidate waha se khada, I just looked at you and nazrein milayi)

(Indicating mai bhi ek candidate hun.............jo apka lund bhi chusti hai)

(lund load thunkne waala tha............aur candidate ki baat ho rahi thi toh mene bhi apna muh lund se hatakar puri tarah se tumhein dekhne mein lag gayi)

(bas hath se hilate hue tumhare baaton par dhyan de rahi thi)

(not realizing ki lund ne muth thunk diya saara...............)

[Image: Capture1.jpg]
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 09:36 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: oommmphhhhhhhhhhh ooomphhhhhhhhhh ooomphhhhh slrppp slrpppp slrppppppppp

(when you said koi nayi candidate waha se khada, I just looked at you and nazrein milayi)

(Indicating mai bhi ek candidate hun.............jo apka lund bhi chusti hai)

(lund load thunkne waala tha............aur candidate ki baat ho rahi thi toh mene bhi apna muh lund se hatakar puri tarah se tumhein dekhne mein lag gayi)

(bas hath se hilate hue tumhare baaton par dhyan de rahi thi)

(not realizing ki lund ne muth thunk diya saara...............)

ha tum unhe rukne kaho party me nayi ek member launga mai chinta krne ki koi uhmmm ( as u were sucking me offf trigger ho gya tha and jaise hi tatta load up krke bahar nikalne wala tha maal tab tak tu hatheli se masalte hue upar dekh rhi thi )

( i was discussing with wife tab) Jizzzz Jizzzzzzzzz ( gadha malai maal farsh pe ) jizzzz JIz jizzzzzzz ( atleast ek metre door tak trajectory wala muth nikla as 2 hafto ka pressure rrelease ho rha tha)

uhhh jizzzzzzzzzz jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  jizzz jizzz 

ha theek hai tum rakho mai aaya 

( cuts call and neeche dekho at u )

ye kya ye mera maal tumhare mu pe kyu nhi girayi ? ( farsh pe 7-8 threads of thick load gira hua hai lekin ek chita bhi tere mu pe nhi )

tumhe kaha tha na muh lagane ? itna maal waste kr di hmmm
Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 09:42 PM)RamuPintu Wrote: ha tum unhe rukne kaho party me nayi ek member launga mai chinta krne ki koi uhmmm ( as u were sucking me offf trigger ho gya tha and jaise hi tatta load up krke bahar nikalne wala tha maal tab tak tu hatheli se masalte hue upar dekh rhi thi )

( i was discussing with wife tab) Jizzzz Jizzzzzzzzz ( gadha malai maal farsh pe ) jizzzz JIz jizzzzzzz ( atleast ek metre door tak trajectory wala muth nikla as 2 hafto ka pressure rrelease ho rha tha)

uhhh jizzzzzzzzzz jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  jizzz jizzz 

ha theek hai tum rakho mai aaya 

( cuts call and neeche dekho at u )

ye kya ye mera maal tumhare mu pe kyu nhi girayi ? ( farsh pe 7-8 threads of thick load gira hua hai lekin ek chita bhi tere mu pe nhi )

tumhe kaha tha na muh lagane ? itna maal waste kr di hmmm

nayan: Mantri ji mene kuch nahi..........wo apne aap

(I was trying to get up and stand)

Like Reply
(26-04-2024, 10:43 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: nayan: Mantri ji mene kuch nahi..........wo apne aap

(I was trying to get up and stand)

apne aap ho gya ?

mu me le rhi thi mere call pe baat chalne tak

tumhare mu ke andar kyu nhi hai ye maal ? ( pointing out at the threads of cum i have jizzed on floor )

khadi kaha ho rhi ho netaji ka lund bhi ab saaf nhi krogi mu se ? 

chalo saaf kro mujhe mere ghar pe jana hai tumhara naam dene ja rha hu local body meeting me sarayu constituency ka negar sevika banana hai tumhe samjhiii
Like Reply
(12-04-2024, 09:19 PM)BlackBullKalua93 Wrote: (I looked at my wife and said “Tum Yahi ruko enjoy karo party Mera ek kaam reh gya tha important mail draft krna reh gya my bad “ And wo kehne ke baad chalte hue elevator ke oor chala gya aur shriya ko dekh bhi raha tha every now and then indicating “ jaldi aa i am waiting “ And as the elevator was closing my eyes were still stuck at your eyes from far away)

( I went to the top floor as the entire floor was mine the royal suite I went in and walking across the room awaiting you ki kab ayegi I was constantly looking at the wall clock counting each and every second rest leslie waiting for you to come and ring the bell)

(I saw you leaving and smiled at your desperation)

(Waited for 10 more minutes taki kisi ko shak na ho)

[Image: GK50duqW8AAGFGc?format=jpg&name=large]

Shriya: (to hubby) Yaar mai thdoi bore ho rahi hun....upar se tumhari office ki party hai mera yahan kya kaam

Shriya: mai hotel ghum aati hun............you enjoy yourself..........meri chinta mat karna yahin aas pas hi rahungi mai

(telling that even I come to the top floor)
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:12 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I saw you leaving and smiled at your desperation)

(Waited for 10 more minutes taki kisi ko shak na ho)

[Image: GK50duqW8AAGFGc?format=jpg&name=large]

Shriya: (to hubby) Yaar mai thdoi bore ho rahi hun....upar se tumhari office ki party hai mera yahan kya kaam

Shriya: mai hotel ghum aati hun............you enjoy yourself..........meri chinta mat karna yahin aas pas hi rahungi mai

(telling that even I come to the top floor)

( i was in my royal suite darwaja band tha name plate me "SATISH YADAV Vice President YADAV Indsutries and Technology Ltd " likha hua tha )

( i was walking in side to and fro looking at the wall clock thinking ye kab tak aayegi as i grew hungry looking atu and i wanted to see ur beauty )
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:22 PM)PintuRamu Wrote: ( i was in my royal suite darwaja band tha name plate me "SATISH YADAV Vice President YADAV Indsutries and Technology Ltd " likha hua tha )

( i was walking in side to and fro looking at the wall clock thinking ye kab tak aayegi as i grew hungry looking atu and i wanted to see ur beauty )

(I saw the name plate and understood party badi hai)

(I knocked the door)

(and was looking around ki koi dekh raha hai ya lift se koi aa ja raha hai)

[Image: GK5wW62XwAEslTV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:25 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I saw the name plate and understood party badi hai)

(I knocked the door)

(and was looking around ki koi dekh raha hai ya lift se koi aa ja raha hai)

[Image: GK5wW62XwAEslTV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

( as i heard the knockk knockk slow knock soundd uhhhh it was so exciting jaldi aajke darwaja khola and looked at a hot beauty like u standing outside )

( tujhe upar se neeche tak taada ur eyes nose lips chin neck ur shoulder ur cleavage ur navel through transparent saree )

( i was hungry for u and looking at u with starvation as i have never seen a beauty like u )

( the fact that u came to my suite from the wispering i did in ur ear location bataya right next to ur hubby and u came )

Please come inside 

This royal suite will turn beautiful with ur presence Shriyaa ( i wanted to feast on u ) 

I assure u We can do something better than that boring party going on ( i smiled )
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:29 PM)PintuRamu Wrote: ( as i heard the knockk knockk slow knock soundd uhhhh it was so exciting jaldi aajke darwaja khola and looked at a hot beauty like u standing outside )

( tujhe upar se neeche tak taada ur eyes nose lips chin neck ur shoulder ur cleavage ur navel through transparent saree )

( i was hungry for u and looking at u with starvation as i have never seen a beauty like u )

( the fact that u came to my suite from the wispering i did in ur ear location bataya right next to ur hubby and u came )

Please come inside 

This royal suite will turn beautiful with ur presence Shriyaa ( i wanted to feast on u ) 

I assure u We can do something better than that boring party going on ( i smiled )

(I notice you check me out from top to bottom every inch)

(and I also adjust the saree accordingly taki jahan tum jo bhi dekho wo achese dikhe)

[Image: GLaWS0ca0AAWRO3?format=jpg&name=large]

Shriya: I hope aap jo dekh rahe hain apko pasand aa raha hai

(when you said Please come inside)

Shriya: I guess you too will (double meaning)

Shriya: ofcourse much better. But I would thank my husband for bringing me here

Shriya: Varna aap jaise bade mashur vyakti k sath mulakat nahi ho pati

Shriya: The suite looks amazing...............I am sure you will miss this suite very much after this party
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:39 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I notice you check me out from top to bottom every inch)

(and I also adjust the saree accordingly taki jahan tum jo bhi dekho wo achese dikhe)

[Image: GLaWS0ca0AAWRO3?format=jpg&name=large]

Shriya: I hope aap jo dekh rahe hain apko pasand aa raha hai

(when you said Please come inside)

Shriya: I guess you too will (double meaning)

Shriya: ofcourse much better. But I would thank my husband for bringing me here

Shriya: Varna aap jaise bade mashur vyakti k sath mulakat nahi ho pati

Shriya: The suite looks amazing...............I am sure you will miss this suite very much after this party

( as u said jo dekh rha hu acha lag rha hai ) acha lag rha tha isiliye pass se dekhne bulaya tumhee 

( as u came inside with that double meaning word and we smiled looking at each other as u were very slutty )

( DND do not diusturb wala tag door knob pe lagaya after u came inside and i closed the door aur upar ka latch bhi laga diya )

[Image: Do-Not-Disturb-Door-Hotel-Signs-Differen...olors.webp]

clicthchhh ( door closed )

i will make sure hhe gets a good appraisal for bringing a beauty like u to this party 

( i took ur left palm and kissed it) ummmmmmmm 

dont worry if u want i can book this suite whenever u want ummmmmmm ( tasting ur palm )
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:45 PM)PintuRamu Wrote: ( as u said jo dekh rha hu acha lag rha hai ) acha lag rha tha isiliye pass se dekhne bulaya tumhee 

( as u came inside with that double meaning word and we smiled looking at each other as u were very slutty )

( DND do not diusturb wala tag door knob pe lagaya after u came inside and i closed the door aur upar ka latch bhi laga diya )

[Image: Do-Not-Disturb-Door-Hotel-Signs-Differen...olors.webp]

clicthchhh ( door closed )

i will make sure hhe gets a good appraisal for bringing a beauty like u to this party 

( i took ur left palm and kissed it) ummmmmmmm 

dont worry if u want i can book this suite whenever u want ummmmmmm ( tasting ur palm )

Shriya: Mai bhi pass se dikhane ka mauka hi dhund rahi thi

(i will make sure hhe gets a good appraisal for bringing a beauty like u to this party )

Shriya: That is so kind of you................

Shriya: aaahhnnnnnnnnn ( as you kissed my palm) I love rich kisses

(dont worry if u want i can book this suite whenever u want)

Shriya: Abhi toh mene apko host bhi nahi kiya and you want to book this suite again

[Image: GK5wWRzWYAAu4qP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:54 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Shriya: Mai bhi pass se dikhane ka mauka hi dhund rahi thi

(i will make sure hhe gets a good appraisal for bringing a beauty like u to this party )

Shriya: That is so kind of you................

Shriya: aaahhnnnnnnnnn ( as you kissed my palm) I love rich kisses

(dont worry if u want i can book this suite whenever u want)

Shriya: Abhi toh mene apko host bhi nahi kiya and you want to book this suite again

[Image: GK5wWRzWYAAu4qP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

( slight romantic musci bgm baj rha tha room me )

ummm ummm ummmm ( kissing ur palm then wrist then thoda forearm pe kiss kiya )

ohh i am damn sure u will be a good hostesss ummmmm 

( forearm se thoda aur upar kiss kiya thoda saree pallu hatake  )
[Image: Capture.png]

( as u said i am kind i asked ) do u like kind bosses or ( left hand se tera waist wrap krke pulled u to me ) or rough boss ? ( i was looking down at u ur head was at my chin level i was looiking in ur eyes and ur lips )
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 01:02 PM)PintuRamu Wrote: ( slight romantic musci bgm baj rha tha room me )

ummm ummm ummmm ( kissing ur palm then wrist then thoda forearm pe kiss kiya )

ohh i am damn sure u will be a good hostesss ummmmm 

( forearm se thoda aur upar kiss kiya thoda saree pallu hatake  )
[Image: Capture.png]

( as u said i am kind i asked ) do u like kind bosses or ( left hand se tera waist wrap krke pulled u to me ) or rough boss ? ( i was looking down at u ur head was at my chin level i was looiking in ur eyes and ur lips )

(You indirectly asked if I like it smooth or rough)

Shriya: to be honest I will leave that to the boss.............he can be kind or rough

Shriya: my aim as an hostess would be to satisfy him to the fullest whichever way he likes it

Shriya: so? ................do you want me to start hosting you right away?

[Image: shriya-saran-hot-navel-photo-in-transpar...821ec824fd]
Like Reply