Adultery என் மனைவி பத்தினி (Exclusive)
Memorable fuck.

They should have done it together in round robin with five some filling all holes and cumming all over her body. Licked putting cake all over her body.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-04-2024, 05:59 PM)Karthik_writes Wrote: வணக்கம்,

வாசகர்கள் அனைவரும் உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை தெரிவிக்குமாறு கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்்

நன்றி!!!

"பூஜை" கதைக்கும் UPDATE  குடுங்க
horseride Cheeta
[+] 1 user Likes New man's post
Like Reply
Bro, this is just gangr*pe. Not liking the direction of story.
[+] 4 users Like veneisse15's post
Like Reply
செம்ம கலக்கலான கதையை தொடர்ந்து எழுதி வருவதற்கு நன்றி நண்பா நன்றி
[+] 1 user Likes omprakash_71's post
Like Reply
Excellent nanba. Worth the wait. Super hot update with unexpected scenes. Awesome nanba
[+] 1 user Likes KumseeTeddy's post
Like Reply
This is rude, harsh and devastating action from the so called friends. Will they be able to face the friend or family again..
[+] 1 user Likes Shriya George's post
Like Reply
What her husband, inlaws or she will feel seeing the bites in lips and her body. Anna anna nu sonnavala ippadi sinna pinnamaakittingaleda. Story is hot, but this update is disturbing one.
[+] 1 user Likes drillhot's post
Like Reply
One of the friends must be knowing that she was one with Raja in the post office. That could be the reason they considered her as bitch and fucked her mercilessly. Also, she is like a "Summa thodachi pottutu poyitta iruppaa" She knows that her potta husband will always believe "en manaivi eppavume pathini" without knowing the number of persons she opened her legs. ha ha . Great going bro.
[+] 1 user Likes Kanavudevathai's post
Like Reply
Sexy update
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Really story goes well before but this gangbang won't be fine (sorry to say this)...
When mohan fucks her its nice but when it is gangbang it follows the normal story plot(not much interesting elements ) ...
It's my opinion & feedback....
Really intimacy Erotica missing which are the key things in your previous plot
[+] 1 user Likes deepakselvi's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2024, 12:22 AM)deepakselvi Wrote: Really story goes well before but this gangbang won't be fine (sorry to say this)...
When mohan fucks her its nice but when it is gangbang it follows the normal story plot(not much interesting elements ) ...
It's my opinion & feedback....
Really intimacy Erotica missing which are the key things in your previous plot

Not gangbang it is gang r*pe ...
I am expecting you to change the story direction (you may avoid this, it's my personal suggestion)
[+] 3 users Like deepakselvi's post
Like Reply
Very hot
[+] 1 user Likes sexycharan's post
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes Noor81110's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2024, 12:24 AM)deepakselvi Wrote: Not gangbang it is gang r*pe ...
I am expecting you to change the story direction (you may avoid this, it's my personal suggestion)

i agree with u .last post was  quite disturbing  ....

[+] 2 users Like Jeyjay's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. The whore should be treated only like this. Hope the friends fuck her together again rather than one by one.
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Awesome bro.. eagerly waiting for more hot updates
[+] 1 user Likes Pappuraj14's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2024, 12:10 PM)Jeyjay Wrote: i agree with u .last post was  quite disturbing  ....

Author should consider this , i request author to don't encourage these type of  r*p* material ....
The writing style was nice and hot but core is much disturbing...
If it with her concern nothing problem but here things are different...
Kindly change the direction of story atleast in future updates...
[+] 1 user Likes deepakselvi's post
Like Reply
Hi Karthik,
Really wonderful. All updates are mastrubatable. Great, carryon.

வாசகர்களே, இது erotic site. இங்க படிக்க வந்துட்டு, நியாயம் தர்ம கதை எல்லாம் விடாதிங்க.

இங்க கதை எழுதுற ஆளே கம்மி, அதுல தொடர்ந்து update தர்றவங்க சில பேர் தான். Free ஆ விடுங்க boss. Enjoy பண்ணுங்க. தானமா வர மாட்ட பல்ல புடிச்சு பாக்கதிங்க.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Everything here is fiction, read just to enjoy and have a good time.

Don't get tense by comparing with real life.

Read and forget.
-Pickup, drop, escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Ingu nalla kadhayai thodarndhu eludhubavargal miga kuraivu & anaithum karpanaiye idhai real life kooda compare or combined panna venam nu thaalmaiyudan kettu kolgiren...READ , FAP AND MOVE ON Thank You
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Pervert's post
Like Reply