Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
As my mom started kissing his lips back passionately, and teased him up, she paused the kiss, “you are a professional doctor and you have to examine me fully first, right?” my mom whispered, holding his face and looking at his lips and licking her lips, teasing him.  As the doctor tried to kiss my mom’s lips again, “no..! Finish examining me, doctor,” my mom said.  “Alright… Alright…” the doctor said and stood straight.  “You are really doing this on purpose, aren’t you, Meena?” the doctor said placing his right hand over my mom’s belly and scratching his crotch with his left hand.  As my mom saw him stretching his cock over his pants, she started teasing him by placing her hand over her cock over his pants, and even started pulling his zipper down, and the doctor himself sprung his erect cock out and made my mom hold his cock.  “Mmmmmmm…. You like me so much, don’t you, doctor?  Look how erect your cock is for me,” my mom said stroking the doctor’s cock.  “Mmmmmmmm…. Meena,” as the doctor moaned, “mmmmmmmmm, doctor, you are not going to examine me?” my mom asked.  “I am, Meena, mmmmmmmm,” the doctor moaned as my mom was stroking the doctor’s cock and was licking her lips.   “Shall I remove my panties and get naked for you, then?  So that you can examine me fully?” my mom said, stroking his cock, “mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm,” the doctor was moaning.  “I know you have an eye on me, doctor.  I noticed you ogling at me when you were in my house,” my mom said and started grabbing her maroon colour panties elastic and started removing her panties down slowly teasing the doctor.  “The last time when you came to my house, you were ogling at my ass, my boobs, and my waist in my saree, and you went crazy about me,” my mom said, removing her panties completely and getting naked.  “You were so horny that while you were leaving, you hugged me nicely and even kissed my cheek,” my mom said and caught the doctor’s cock.  As my mom began saying, “if my husband wasn’t there, you would have slept with me won’t you, doctor?” and began stroking the doctor’s erect cock, the doctor started moaning and looked at my mom’s clean shaved pussy.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As the doctor started pulling his cock off my mom’s hand and started going towards my mom’s pussy to make love to my mom’ pussy, my mom stood up, “I have to go doctor,” she said and got up from the Examination table and started wearing her maroon colour panties.  As my mom was wearing her maroon colour panteis, “are you okay, Meena?” the doctor whispered and gently grabbed my mom’s boobs.  “I have to go home doctor,” my mom said softly in an uneasy tone and started taking his hands off her boobs, and started picking up her white colour bra.  As my mom was about to wear her white bra, “Meena, are you really okay?” the doctor, who was not in the mood to let my mom go, asked, placing his hands over my mom’s boobs again.  Without saying a word, my mom started taking his hands off her boobs and began wearing her white bra.  The doctor was horny and was trying hard to control himself watching my mom in her maroon colour panties and wearing her white bra.  As my mom picked up her yellow colour leggings and started wearing them, “Meena, the examination is not over, if you could give me 5 more minutes, I will complete my examination,” the doctor said.  “Doctor, I am not comfortable, doctor, I have to go,” my mom said and started wearing her white tops.

Like Reply
“Meena, please don’t go,” the doctor said and started hugging my mom all of a sudden.  “Why? If you can be professional, I can’t be loyal to my husband? I am going home to my husband,” my mom said.  “Meena, my baby, don’t leave me like this, please,” the doctor begged my mom.  “You denied me the kiss and treated me exactly like this,” my mom said.  “Oh Meena, I am so sorry, I thought of teasing you, but never really thought it would hurt you.  Please forgive me, Meena, please,” the doctor begged.  “I lied to my husband that I have stomach discomfort, and came all the way here for you, just to give myself to you so that you, who have been trying so hard to get into my pants all these days, can have show me all the love you have for me, which you were trying to show me at home, but denied me the kiss.  You think I am whore, doctor?” my mom said.  “No Meena, no… don’t say that, please,” the doctor begged.  “It's love, doctor, love.  I know you love me a lot, and I could feel that with the way you have been hugging me every time you left our house,” my mom said.  “You know, last week when you came to our house, and my husband was asleep and you came looking for me, and I was in my bedroom changing.  You thought I didn’t see you and were hiding and watching me remove my saree and were stroking your cock watching me.  I actually thought of wearing my saree back, and realising how desperate you were to watch me undress, I started removing my saree, my blouse, my petticoat and by the time I was in my bra and panties and was about to remove my bra and panties, you couldn’t hold on any longer and started cumming all over the floor and left our house quietly,” my mom said.

Like Reply
“Meena, I so badly wanted to come inside and make love to you in your bed,” as the doctor whispered.  “Why didn’t you come? If you had come inside, I would have let you make love to me in my bed, and showed me how much I loved you as well,” my mom whispered.  “Even the last time when you came home, I purposely wore a saree so that you could get an eyeful of me, and while leaving you were horny, and hugged me and kissed my cheek, I offered my lips, but you left without kissing my lips.  You have been blowing up your chances all this while, and even today you blew up your chance by denying me the kiss.  Now I am going to leave this place, better luck next time, doctor,” as my mom said and turned away to leave, “Meena, no please,” the doctor begged and held my mom’s hand.  “Let me go, doctor, you had your chance.  Be happy that you got a chance to see me naked, enjoy kissing my navel, enjoy sucking my boobs, and enjoy kissing my lips, that’s all you are going to get from me,” my mom said.  As the doctor got on his knees and apologised to my mom, my egoistic mom forgave him and let him get my mom naked and make love to her on the examination table.
Like Reply
After that day, in the name of examining my mom, the doctor started visiting our house regularly.  Keeping my dad busy in the living room, he used to go to the kitchen and remove my mom’s nightie and as she used to be only in her panties, the doctor used to start grabbing my mom’s ass over her panties and enjoy sucking my mom’s boobs.  One day the doctor got bolder and began examining my mom, right in front of my dad, by removing my mom’s nightie and feeling up my mom’s boobs right in front of my dad, which my dad did not like, but the doctor got carried away and removed my mom’s panties and got her naked and fucked my mom right in front of my dad.  All my dad could do was, just let the doctor fuck my mom.  My dad being a well read man, clearly understood that my mom was still young, and if he could not satisfy my mom, someone has to, and which man could be better than satisfying my mom other than the doctor, and gave the doctor the green signal to fuck my mom.  My dad was such a gentleman that every time he sensed my mom was horny, he himself used to call the doctor and ask the doctor to come home and have my mom in bed.  After my dad recovered, my dad and the doctor became good friends, and with the funding from my dad, the doctor developed his clinic in a small Hospital.  As my dad and the doctor became partners in the business, they made my mom the CEO of the Hospital, and in the name of having “important” meetings with my mom, my dad and the doctor started enjoying making love to my mom as partners.  Enjoying my mom together, the doctor and my dad became successful businessmen and sharing the money and my mom’s pussy equally, and my mom equally loved both, and gave them all her pussy they wanted and kept them happy.

The End

Regards

Novelist Casanova 
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
What the fuck happened after the first page.. Were you on drugs while writing this, bro?? It was going so smooth with the reluctance and all the voyeur son thing at the beginning. Then Suddenly you took it to a quick and horrible ending with unwanted turn of events.. Disappointed! The last story was even better than this..
Like Reply
awesome story
Like Reply
(24-10-2022, 03:57 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: What the fuck happened after the first page.. Were you on drugs while writing this, bro?? It was going so smooth with the reluctance and all the voyeur son thing at the beginning. Then Suddenly you took it to a quick and horrible ending with unwanted turn of events.. Disappointed! The last story was even better than this..

Ha ha ha... its a short story buddy.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
novelistcasanova Wrote:After that day, in the name of examining my mom, ....  which my dad did not like, but the doctor got carried away and removed my mom’s panties and .... fucked my mom right in front of my dad.  All my dad could do was, just let the doctor fuck my mom.
It is understandable. Once it goes out of control, it is not possible to stop in the midddle.   

novelistcasanova Wrote:My dad being a well read man, clearly understood that my mom was still young, and if he could not satisfy my mom, someone has to ....
True words. Even if the husband is strong on bed, if the wife likes anotherman why not let her enjoy him ?

novelistcasanova Wrote:After my dad recovered, my dad and the doctor became good friends, and with the funding from my dad, the doctor developed his clinic in a small Hospital.  As my dad and the doctor became partners in the business, they made my mom the CEO of the Hospital, and in the name of having “important” meetings with my mom, my dad and the doctor started enjoying making love to my mom as partners.

It began with Partners on bed and gradually grown upto partners in Business ! Great !
novelistcasanova Wrote:Enjoying my mom together, the doctor and my dad became successful businessmen and sharing the money and my mom’s pussy equally, and my mom equally loved both, and gave them all her pussy they wanted and kept them happy.
Ended with Happiness for all !

It happens in the real world ! In big business the wifes role in making it a success is crucial ! It strengthens the bond between the Hubby and wife. 

It is a nice story without unreasonable imaginations ! 

I request the author to write more such realistic stories
Like Reply
Nice story, would be nice if the son too had a chance bro.
Your writing skills are fantastic!
Like Reply
(26-10-2022, 06:42 PM)raasug Wrote: It is understandable. Once it goes out of control, it is not possible to stop in the midddle.   

True words. Even if the husband is strong on bed, if the wife likes anotherman why not let her enjoy him ?

It began with Partners on bed and gradually grown upto partners in Business ! Great !

It happens in the real world ! In big business the wifes role in making it a success is crucial ! It strengthens the bond between the Hubby and wife. 

True raasug, ones it goes out of control, nothing can stop it... lust is such...
Like Reply
(26-10-2022, 06:42 PM)raasug Wrote: It is understandable. Once it goes out of control, it is not possible to stop in the midddle.   

I am gonna reply to your comments part by part bro..
Like Reply
I will brother..
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 01:21 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: I will brother..

I am glad to see you here after quite some time ! Thank you for your detailed replies to my comments
Like Reply
(24-06-2023, 02:03 PM)raasug Wrote: I am glad to see you here after quite some time ! Thank you for your detailed replies to my comments

Thank you so much raasug.. got more replies to write for you brother. Smile
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply