Adultery My Mom’s Clinical Examination
My Mom's Clinical Examination

By Novelist Casanova

[Image: My-Mom-s-Clinical-Examination.jpg]

It was in the afternoon, in our Family Doctor’s Clinic, my mom, who was naked on the Examination table, “I have to go doctor,” she said in a soft but uneasy tone, and got up from the Examination table and started wearing her maroon colour panties.  As my mom was wearing her maroon colour panties, “are you okay, Meena?” the doctor whispered and gently grabbed my mom’s boobs.  “I have to go home doctor,” my mom said softly in an uneasy tone and started taking his hands off her boobs, and started picking up her white colour bra.  As my mom was about to wear her white bra, “Meena, are you really okay?” the doctor, who was not in the mood to let my mom go, asked, placing his hands over my mom’s boobs again.  Without saying a word, my mom started taking his hands off her boobs and began wearing her white bra.  The doctor was horny and was trying hard to control himself watching my mom in her maroon colour panties and wearing her white bra.  As my mom picked up her yellow colour leggings and started wearing them, “Meena, the examination is not over, if you could give me 5 more minutes, I will complete my examination,” the doctor said.  “Doctor, I am not comfortable, doctor, I have to go,” my mom said and started wearing her white tops.
[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was watching the whole thing through the curtain with which the doctor covered the entire Examination Table area and was examining my mom, making her sleep on the Examination table.  Actually he asked me to wait at the reception area, and as I went outside the reception area was empty and some boring 24 hours Sun News Channel was playing on a small TV, and that too without volume.  As I decided to tell my mom that I will be waiting for her in our car and slowly entered inside the Doctor’s room, making sure not to disturb the doctor, and as I gently moved the curtain aside, to my shock, the doctor had removed my mom’s yellow dupatta, and was placing his left hand over my mom’s shoulder on top of her white tops and was placing the stethoscope on my mom’s left breast, only his thumb and index finger were on the stethoscope, and the rest of his fingers were over my mom’s left breast feeling my mom’s left breast.  My mom was sitting on the Examination table, with her eyes closed and biting her lower lips and sucking it inside, as the doctor’s hand was partially feeling up her left breast.  Letting the stethoscope free, “no pain in the breasts, Meena?” the doctor whispered and casually started placing hands over my mom’s boobs over her white tops.  For a moment my mom was taken aback, and said “No, Sir.”  “We will check everything Meena, to make sure there is nothing cancerous, like your husband,” the doctor whispered and continued feeling up my mom’s boobs over my mom’s white tops, and my helpless mom started closing her eyes and biting her lips, and began letting him feel up her boobs over her white tops.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The doctor was actually our family doctor, was a well respected man, and knew our family for years.  My dad and mom had utmost respect for him, and never ever touched my mom like this.  Today he was acting different, he was extra polite to my mom, and he was asking about my dad’s health, he was lusting my mom quite openly, and I could easily find out, but my dumb mom couldn’t.  But only I recalled last week’s incident, where the doctor himself had come to our to check on my dad’s health, I noticed him ogling at my mom’s waist in her saree, which neither my mom nor my dad noticed, but I did.  Though the doctor was talking to my dad, his eyes were all over my mom’s boobs, in her blouse, and his eyes were fixed all over my mom’s ass cheeks as she was walking around in her saree.  As my mom bent down and served coffee to my dad and the doctor, the doctor ogled at my mom’s waist, when my dad caught him staring, and to normalise that, “stopped going to Gym, Meena?” the doctor asked my mom and smiled at her.  “Your tummy is hanging out a bit,” he said with a smile and looked at my dad.  “Talking about tummy, Sridhar, you have to be very careful for the next month, avoid salty food, oil foods, and if possible even avoid meat to take care of your stomach, okay?” the doctor said.  “Sure, Doctor,” my dad said.  The doctor clearly made everything look casual, including ogling at my mom’s waist.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Only now, the way he was lusting for my mom was making me realise that he has hots for my mom.  The trust my mom had for the doctor overlapped with her and could not see the way he was lusting for her, and began telling him about my dad’s health.  “Before attending to you, let’s get your weight and height checked,” he said and asked my mom to stand on the weighing scale.  After noting down my mom’s weight, he held my mom’s hand, “slowly… slowly…” he said and helped her get off the weighing scale.  Holding my mom’s hands still, he took my mom towards the height scale which was marked on the wall and made her stand with her back facing against the wall.  “Now stand straight, Meena,” he said and gently placed his hands on my mom’s waist and started looking at my mom’s height.  “Well….!  I could not feel something here, Meena,” he said and started roaming his hands all over my mom’s belly.  “Yeah, doctor, that’s what I am here for,” as my mom said, “your husband called me and told me, don’t worry, we will examine you thoroughly today,” the doctor said and started going behind my mom. 

Like Reply
“It is sensible of you to come in the early stages to get it checked, Meena, our else you would have probably ended up like your husband, who had developed a lump in the abdomen,” he said and started grabbing my mom’s belly from behind with his left hand started feeling up my mom’s belly.  As he moved his left hand further down my mom’s belly and started feeling up my mom’s lower abdomen and went towards my mom’s crotch, my mom caught the doctor’s hand, “you have pain there as well, Meena?” he asked.  “No, Doctor, not there,” as my mom said.  “I am not gonna take any chances, and I am not going to leave no stone unturned,” the doctor said and inserted his left hand under my mom’s white tops.  Since my mom’s white top’s side slits were high, the doctor could easily insert his left hand under my mom’s white tops and feel up my mom’s belly.  With the doctor standing behind and his left hand over my mom’s belly, with his hand inside her white top, feeling up my mom’s navel, “come let's go to the Examination table,” the doctor said and took my mom near the Examination table.

[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Glad you started another thread so quickly.. Good luck! clps
Like Reply
nice start... waiting for nxt parts
Like Reply
Making my mom sit on the Examination table, he started calling my dad, and left the call on speaker so that even my mom could hear what they were talking.  “Sridhar, it's Dr. Subramaniam here,” the doctor said.  “Yeah doctor, tell me,” my dad said.  “Sridhar, I have noticed Meena having a small lump in her abdomen,” as the doctor started to say, “oh my God, No.!  Why is this happening to my family?  Last week for me, and now it's for my wife,” my dad exclaimed.  “Sridhar, calm down, and listen to me.  The lumps could not just be there in the abdomen, but it could be in any part of Meena’s body,” as the doctor was saying.  “Doctor, please help us,” my dad, almost begged.  “Sridhar, I have known you and Meena for ages, you guys are just like my family, don’t you think I am gonna help you guys?” the doctor said.  “Thank you doctor… thank you doctor…,” as my dad began saying, “Sridhar, the phone is on speaker and Meena can also hear you,” the doctor said.  “Meena, don’t worry my love, our doctor is like God to us, everything will be fine,” my dad said, crying.  “Sridhar, why are you crying, I will be alright,” my mom said in an emotional tone.  “Sridhar, don’t worry about anything, just as I was there for you, I will be there for Meena as well,” the doctor said.  “Thank you doctor… Thank you doctor..,” as my desperate day began to say, “Sridhar, I am going to examine Meena thoroughly now, okay?” the doctor said.  “Okay, doctor,” my dad said.  “The examination is going to be uneasy for Meena, but she has to cooperate with me, okay?” the doctor said, looking at my mom.  “She will, doctor, I will tell her,” as my dad began to say, “tell her, she can hear you,” the doctor said.  “Meena, can you hear me, my love?” my dad said.  “Yeah, Sridhar,” my mom said.  “Meena, did you hear what the doctor said? The examinations are going to be uneasy and you have to cooperate with the doctor, okay?” my dad said.  “Sure, Sridhar,” my mom said.  “Doctor, please be gentle with my wife, she can’t tolerate pain like me,” my dad requested.  “Sridhar, I know Meena can’t tolerate pain like you, that’s why I am going to use just my hands to examine her, okay?” the doctor said.  “Oh thank you doctor, thank you so much.  Meena, don’t worry about anything my love, the doctor will find out everything and cure you,” my dad said.  “Alright, Sridhar, I will examine Meena and call you, I have other patients to see after this,” the doctor said and hung up the call.  Asking me to wait at the reception area, he covered the entire Examination table area with the curtain and started examining my mom.

Like Reply
It all started in the morning.  Ever since my dad’s surgery in the stomach, he had become very careful not to neglect even minor discomforts in the body.  When my mom told my dad that she was having a mild discomfort in the stomach, immediately he told my mom to go to our family doctor and get it checked.  Though my mom told him that it was a normal discomfort, my dad, who loved my mom very much, adamantly told my mom to get it checked at our Family doctor’s clinic.  Realising that it could be serious and better to get it checked, my mom decided to listen to my dad and decided to visit our Family Doctor at his clinic.  As my mom was helping my younger brother pack his lunch box in the kitchen, wearing her nightie.  

Like Reply
My dad, who was in the living room divan, watching TV and taking rest of his surgery in the stomach, asked me to bring his phone.  As I brought his phone and gave it to him, he started calling the doctor.  “Hello Dr. SubSridharaniam,” my dad said.  “Hello Sridhar, how are you feeling today?” the doctor asked over the phone.  Since I was sitting close to my dad, I could clearly hear the doctor’s voice.  “I am fine, doctor,” as my dad said, “good, take good rest, Sridhar, don’t go anywhere outside,” the doctor said.  “Sure doctor.  Are you free today?  My wife is having some discomfort in the stomach, if you are free can you see if she is okay?” my dad said.  “Sridhar, I knew you would call me about your wife.  The last time when I came to your house, do you remember while I was talking to you I was observing your wife?” the doctor asked.  “Yeah, doctor,” my dad replied.  “I noticed something different in your wife, Sridhar, she had put on some weight on her tummy, which I suspected it could be a lump.  I did not want to tell your wife directly, and asked about gym and stuff and changed the topic,” the doctor said.  “Oh I see, doctor,” my dad said.  “Sridhar, I even noticed your wife’s ass cheeks, they were looking big as well, and that needs to be examined as well,” the doctor said.  “Okay, doctor,” my dad said innocently.  “Sridhar, while sucking your wife’s boobs recently have you noticed any swelling or something?” the doctor asked.  “Before that, when was the last time you sucked your wife’s boobs?” the doctor asked.  “Doctor, I don’t remember, but not in the recent days,” my dad answered innocently.  “Well, that’s why you did not notice anything different in your wife.  I noticed your wife’s boobs were swollen a bit, but don’t worry Sridhar, I will examine that as well,” the doctor said.  “Sridhar, I am actually busy the whole day, but I am free now.  It's 8 AM now, can you send your wife here between 9 and 10?” the doctor said.  “Sure doctor,” my dad said and hung up the call.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Since my dad could not go out, he asked me to take leave for school and accompany my mom.  Sending my younger brother to school, my mom wore her yellow colour leggings and white tops and a matching yellow dupatta, and applied some makeup, she got ready and took our car and we reached our family doctor, Dr. Sridharaniam’s Clinic.  

Like Reply
The clinic was empty, and the doctor himself welcomed us inside.  After checking my mom’s weight, and feeling up my mom’s belly while measuring her height, the doctor took my mom to the Examination table and asked me to wait outside at the reception area and closed the curtain covering the entire Examination Table area.  As I started feeling bored, I decided to tell my mom that I will be waiting for her in our car and slowly entered inside the Doctor’s room, making sure not to disturb the doctor, and as I gently moved the curtain aside, to my shock, the doctor had removed my mom’s yellow dupatta, and was placing his left hand over my mom’s shoulder on top of her white tops and was placing the stethoscope on my mom’s left breast, only his thumb and index finger were on the stethoscope, and the rest of his fingers were over my mom’s left breast feeling my mom’s left breast.  My mom was sitting on the Examination table, with her eyes closed and biting her lower lips and sucking it inside, as the doctor’s hand was partially feeling up her left breast.  Letting the stethoscope free, “no pain in the breasts, Meena?” the doctor whispered and casually started placing hands over my mom’s boobs over her white tops.  For a moment my mom was taken aback, and said “No, Sir.”  “We will check everything Meena, to make sure there is nothing cancerous, like your husband,” the doctor whispered and continued feeling up my mom’s boobs over my mom’s white tops, and my helpless mom started closing her eyes and biting her lips, and began letting him feel up her boobs over her white tops.

Like Reply
“Can you lie down for me, Meena?” the doctor said in a soft tone, and my mom started to lie down flat on the Examination table.  He held my mom’s right hand with both his hands, “Meena, I want you to take a deep breath and relax, okay?  Relax completely,” he said.  As my mom took a deep breath and tried to relax.  “How old are you, Meena?” the doctor asked softly.  “I am 36, doctor,” my mom said.  “Mother of two sons, right?” he whispered.  “Yeah, doctor,” my mom whispered.  “Then you must be a strong woman, and you can fight any disease in your body, won’t you, Meena?” the doctor said softly.  “I will, doctor,” my mom replied, assuming that the doctor was actually trying to motivate her and make her feel strong.  “You have always been a strong girl, haven’t you, Meena?” the doctor asked softly.  “Yeah doctor,” my mom said.  “You are so strong that nobody can hurt you right, Meena?” the doctor asked softly.  “Yeah, doctor, I have always been a strong girl,” my mom, who looked motivated, said.  “Did you have any boyfriends when you were young, Meena? And he tried to break your heart, but you, being a strong girl, faced that situation boldly, Meena?” the doctor asked softly.  “I had a boyfriend, he did not break my heart, I did, and married Sridhar because of pressure from my parents, doctor,” my mom said.  “Was your boyfriend caring, Meena?” the doctor asked softly.  “He was, doctor, but then, was not a well settled guy,” my mom said.  “If you had married him, you would have been poor, wouldn’t you, Meena?” the doctor asked softly.  “That's true, doctor,” my mom replied.  “See, you are a bold girl, who took bold decisions, and your boldness has saved your life and made you a strong girl, now, Meena.  You are a strong girl, you are a strong woman,” the doctor said in a motivational way.  “Yes, doctor, I am a strong woman,” as my mom began to say.  “Say that once again, Meena, come on,” the doctor said.  “I am a strong woman, doctor,” my mom said.  “Say that once again, come on, Meena,” the doctor said.  “I am a strong woman, doctor,” my mom said.  “Say that you are a strong woman, and you will tolerate this examination with all the strength you have,” the doctor said.  “I am a strong woman and I will tolerate this examination with all the strength I have,” as my mom said, “that’s the spirit, Meena, Hi Five,” the doctor said in a cheerful tone.  “Hi Five,” my mom said, and gave him a Hi Five, and smiled at the doctor.

Like Reply
“Meena, I am gonna start the examination, okay?” the doctor said softly.  “Okay, doctor,” my mom said.  “For that I want you to remove your tops, and lie down, okay?” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Don’t worry, it's a part of my profession and I know how to handle you.  There is nobody here, and this is just between us and these four walls,” the doctor said softly.  “Doctor, I am feeling shy,” my mom said.  “I know, and I also know that you are a strong girl, and you are bold enough to remove your tops for the examination,” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Shall I turn around so you can remove your tops freely?” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Yeah, doctor,” my mom said softly.  As the doctor turned around, my mom started removing her white tops, and was only in her white bra on top now.  “Done Meena?” the doctor asked.  “Yeah, doctor,” my mom said, placing her white tops on her lap and putting her head down in shyness.  “You are really a strong girl, Meena,” the doctor said and gently picked up my mom’s white top and kept it aside.
Like Reply
Please upload pic also brother
Like Reply
As my mom was sitting only in her white bra and yellow leggings, with her head down in shyness, “you don’t have to be shy, Meena, I am not your boyfriend,” the doctor said with a smile, “Or, you can assume that I am your boyfriend and let me admire your beautiful body,” the doctor said softly with a smile on his face.  “Well, this is it, this should work, Meena.  You assume that I am your boyfriend, touching you with love, meanwhile I examine you as a doctor,” the doctor said in a soft tone.  “Doctor, I am not sure I can assume you as my boyfriend,” as my mom tried to say, “shut up and lie down my girlfriend,” the doctor said with a smiling face and made my mom lie down on the Examination table.  My mom was blushing already, “now,” he said, grabbing my mom’s waist and my mom looking at the doctor.  “I am going to examine your stomach, for the lumps, I mean, I am your boyfriend, I am going to play with your belly,” the doctor said and started kissing all over my mom’s navel.  At first my mom started feeling ticklish but later started grabbing the doctor’s hair and began biting her lips and enjoying herself.  “Your stomach looks fine, Meena,” the doctor said at first.  “Mmmmm… such a yummy navel you have, Meena,” the doctor said and started kissing all over my mom’s navel and my mom started moaning as well.  “Mmmmmmm…. Like the way your boyfriend is kissing your navel, Meena?” the doctor asked softly, inserting his hands under my mom’s back and grabbing my mom’s bra hooks.  As my mom smiled at the doctor biting her lower lips, “mmmmmmm… What do we have here?” he said and started removing my mom’s white bra off her.  As my mom tried to cover her boobs with her hands, he grabbed my mom’s hands and pinned them above her head.

Like Reply
“Meena, I am going to examine your breasts with my mouth, now, just imagine that it was your boyfriend sucking your breasts and having fun, okay?” the doctor said in a soft tone, and all of a sudden started sucking my mom’s right boobs, parallely playing with my mom’s left boobs.  “Mmmmmm….” my mom started to moan, biting her lower lips and moving her feet uneasily.  Taking his mouth off my mom’s right boobs for a while, “mmmmmm… your right breast feels okay to me, and no signs of any abnormalities.  In fact, your right breast feels good to touch and tastes good to suck.  I am loving it,” the doctor said and continued sucking my mom’s right boobs, and to my surprise, my mom was opening her eyes and started watching the doctor sucking her right boobs, biting her lower lips.

Like Reply
“I am okay with your right breast, Meena.  Let me examine your left breast,” he said and started sucking my mom’s left boobs, but this time the doctor started chewing my mom’s nipple, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” my mom moaned and caught the doctor’s face.  “Gently, doctor,” my mom whispered, looking into his eyes and closing her eyes again.  “Very good, Meena, remind me like this when I get carried away, okay?” the doctor said in a soft tone with his mouth close to my mom’s left breast and his left hand over my mom’s right boobs.  “Sure, doctor,” as my mom whispered, “you are too hot for me to handle, Meena, I am trying my best to control myself and complete my examination.  Do you understand my situation, Meena?” the doctor said softly.  Closing her eyes, “yes, doctor,” my mom whispered.  “Just remind me when you feel like I am getting carried away, okay, Meena?” the doctor whispered, placing both his hands on my mom’s boobs and began squeezing them.  “Mmmmmmm….” as my mom moaned, biting her lower lips with her eyes closed, “will you remind me if you feel like I am getting carried away, Meena?” the doctor said in a soft tone taking his hands off my mom’s boobs.  As my mom opened her eyes and looked at the doctor, he went close to my mom and bent down, taking his lips close to my mom’s face, “I will remind you, doctor,” as my mom whispered.  “Sweet girl,” the doctor whispered, placing his right hand over my mom’s boobs and started kissing my mom’s lips.  “Mmmmmm…. Nice lips, Meena,” the doctor said standing straight, with his right hand playing with my mom’s boobs.  As my mom smiled at the doctor, the doctor started bending down and began kissing my mom’s lips nicely and my mom this time started kissing his lips back passionately, and the doctor started inserting his right hand inside my mom’s leggings and panties and caught my mom’s pussy.  To my shock, my mom was moaning and enjoying herself kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmmm….. Meena, didn’t I tell you to remind me when I get carried away?  Look where my hand is?” The doctor smiled at my mom, breaking the kiss, with his right hand inside my mom’s leggings and panties and grabbing her pussy, and his left hand playing with my mom’s boobs.  As my mom licked her lips, which were full of the doctor’s saliva, and about to answer him, “now you got carried away, didn’t you?” the doctor said with a smile and took his lips close to my mom.  With a smile on her face, my mom herself held the doctor’s face and started pulling it close to her and started kissing the doctor’s lips.
Like Reply
The doctor who had already gotten carried saw, started hugging my mom and made her stand, half naked, only in her yellow leggings, and started hugging my mom with her arms around his neck and grabbing my mom’s ass cheeks over her yellow leggings, the doctor started kissing my mom’s lips and my mom started kissing his lips back.  “Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm,” as my mom was moaning and kissing the doctor’s lips and getting kissed on her lips, the doctor paused kissing.  “Let me finish examining you, Meena,” the doctor said, thinking that he was teasing my mom and making her more horny, but my mom looked totally disappointed, and as she tried to kiss his lips again, “no!  I am a professional doctor and I have to examine you fully first,” the doctor said.  My mom tried to hug him and kiss his lips again, “No,” the doctor said strictly.  That denial of a kiss irked my mom, and evoked her ego.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Okay,” my mom whispered, and the doctor carried my mom and placed her on the examination table.  “You are a professional doctor, and you won’t get carried away, right?” my mom asked.  She was upset that he interrupted her in the middle.  As the doctor started removing my mom’s yellow leggings pulling it down, revealing the maroon colour panties she was wearing inside, the doctor looked spellbound for a moment at my mom’s legs and pussy in her maroon colour panties.  My mom clearly knew that the doctor had fallen for her and began teasing him.  “Are my legs alright, doctor?” she asked, spreading her legs and covering them and moving her waist around.  “They are absolutely fine, Meena,” as the doctor said and tried to grab my mom’s maroon colour panties, “oh doctor, I think you are getting carried away.  You told me to remind you when I feel like you are getting carried away,” my mom said, grabbing his hands which were grabbing my mom’s maroon colour panties and about to pull it down.  “Mmmmm… Meena, what are you doing to me?” the doctor whispered, taking his hands off my mom’s panties and holding my mom’s face.  “Don’t get carried away, doctor, you are a professional doctor remember,” as my mom said, “but you are making it too hard for me to be professional,” the doctor said and started kissing my mom’s lips.

Like Reply