Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Anyways, as the game rolled on, Raju and I won one point, and our opponents placed another Rs. 10 on the table. My mom was excited to see us winning. She was happy for not being subjected to the whims of these animalistic perverts. At the same time, however, Uncle Shyam and the African appeared as cool and composed as ever. On the next bid, the two perverts exchanged devious smiles. And thenthey won! The apparent disbelief and shock in my moms face was clearly evident. She knew that she was trapped and now had to do whatever these low-lives demanded of her. The Negro smiled ear to ear, showing his dirty yellow teeth. Alright sweetheart, as per our wager, now you have to do something for the both of us., he said, But, if Mr. Prasad doesnt mind, then for this round, Id like to have you all for myself! Shyam Babu nodded his approval as my mom gulped in fear.

Now, come to my side, sweet-cheeks!, he demanded.

My mom tried to shift her gaze toward me to see how I felt. But I just shook my head in embarrassment and also to hide my slight excitement because of the situation. As my sweet homely mother slowly walked between this big black brute, sitting spaciously on the chair, and the milkman, I could sense the wave of fear appearing like beads of sweat on her forehead. The brutes intense eyes were on her as she stood beside him, constantly surveying her mature womanly curves. Then, he placed his left hand on her smooth exposed thigh and my mom shivered at the touch. Slowly he began stroking her thighs openly as the rest of us looked on, our mouth gaping open and our tongues drooling. I tried not to show too much excitement, but what was happening was too much for my cock to handle. My mom put her hands in front and closed her eyes, letting this strange black man massage her in the most private of places. After a few seconds of that, he stood up  his six-foot frame towering over my mom as she stood stunned by his massive size. I want to feel you properly., he said and then proceeded to give my mother a hug. In reflex she put her arms up just as he was about to embrace her, thereby protecting her huge mammaries from getting crushed against this black mans muscular chest. I could see my mom struggling uncomfortably as this brutes hands began roaming her voluptuous backside. As he pulled her closer, my twitched backwards for a second after feeling him getting an erection against her belly. His hands dropped to her skirt-covered butt and she shifted again. For the audience, it was such an erotic and arousing sight to behold! Obviously, everyone could see his hands massaging her. He traced the outlines of my moms flimsy underwear with his fingers making her struggle, which unbeknownst to her, was causing her buttocks to jiggle in an erotic way, thereby giving us an even sexier show. He then whispered something in my moms ear, which caused her face to turn pale. Within seconds, the black pervert positioned one of his legs between hers, so that she could rub down onto it. And without hesitation, she slid down on his muscular leg, almost giving him a standing lap-dance. During the hugging, he felt all of her that was accessible outside her clothes. The rest of us were watching this intently. My mom tried not to object or pull away, but she tried not to encourage him too much, either. However, this monster needed no encouragement. His hands roamed freely over her hips and thighs. By now, when he wandered down from her hip, his hands going down the back and outside of her thigh to the hem of her skirt, and touching her bare chubby smooth legs. Also, he would occasionally sneak a finger or two under the skirt and move up her thigh. Still, she didn't object or pull away. She was too scared by his size and the intensity of his lust!

By now, the hard lump pressing against my moms fleshy midriff was clearly visible. His hands went under her skirt, to her plump ass, and were really pulling her into his erection. My mom shivered and shuffled her feet nervously. Then he went further. He pulled her skirt up in the back and wormed his hand between her legs, right up against her scanty panties. From the angle, we couldn't see exactly where the brutes hands were, but it was clear that they were under her skirt and on her plump butt-cheeks. When they turned around in the middle of the hugging, we were shocked to see what had happened. The skimpy panties that she had been wearing were already moist with juice flowing from her mature cunt. Never in my life had I seen anything remotely like this. My moms slit was clearly visible beneath the clinging fabric as a dark, wet line. Her labia seemed swollen and had even parted somewhat. I was stunned. Her body had betrayed her, and even though she was not ready to admit it, there was little doubt. This humiliating and domineering treatment the African brute had subjected my mother to, had caused an awakening of desires completely unknown to her.

Both Uncle Shyam and the young milkmans eyes were glowing with lust. Unable to resist, Raju stretched his arm out and used his forefinger to gently feel that wetness, right there in my moms sweet, little slit. She wanted to move away, but the uncivilized nigger held her in place with his hug. He tilted his head to the side, pushed her soft black hair up and exposed the light delicate skin of her neck. He was now gently kissing and nibbling at her neck. As he kissed and gnawed at the smooth creamy skin of her neck, I noticed my mother's body shiver with the building feeling of lust and pleasure. Mmmmmmm!!, small moans escaped her lips, as the pleasure built. Raju voluntarily was gently rubbing his coarse finger up and down her now soggy panties. Occasionally, as if in a trance, he would lift his hand to his face and let the pungent aroma of my moms sex assault his senses. It felt like a drug to him. Then, hed stuck his tongue out and lick the finger coated in her viscous fluid.

I was getting so hard and horny watching this that my cock wouldnt stop twitching. The milkman and this nigger were enjoying my moms voluptuous body and her mature womanly juices fervently. The only person, other than me, who was watching and drooling, was Uncle Shyam. I knew for sure that he was slowly getting excited, waiting for the right moment to pounce of my sweet homely mom. While, in the meantime, he was letting these animals play with her. Soon, however, the black mans torture came to an end and he sat down, his erection plainly visible over his jeans. He looked at me and smiled evilly, knowing full well that I had enjoyed what he was doing to my mom. My moms was ashamed to even look at me. Her expression was half-embarrassed and half-aroused. She seemed so confused.

Anyways, as the game rolled on, we lost another bid. It felt as though for the first two bids, these two bastards  Uncle Shyam and the African  were simply toying with me and my mom. I was pretty sure that Raju was in on all of it as well. When we lost that bid, both Uncle Shyam and the black man smiled at each other. Now, slut, youre gonna do something special for me and Mr. Prasad., he said with a wry grin. Then, they both pushed their chair backwards and started unzipping their pants. My mom was mortified, and even I was shocked at the level of depravity they were willing to put her through. We both knew what was coming and my mom was terrified of it.

As soon as they were done unzipping, both their massive hard-ons popped out of the tiny opening in an instant. Uncle Shyams cock was a good 7 inches hard, but the African brute was an entirely different story. His cock was huge  almost 9 inches in length and 4 inches in diameter. My eyes widened at the sight of the biggest member I had ever seen. My mom put her hand over her mouth in shock ad amazement. She looked at his engorged penis, hanging there like a giant branch of a tree.

Come on, stand between us and then kneel., he commanded. My mom appeared hesitant. But, Uncle Shyam said, Ki holo Shikha, bhoy pachis keno Chol boshe por matite! (What happened, Shikha Why are you scared Kneel down on the floor!) She had no choice. She was too scared to disobey both Shyam Uncle and the brutish Negro.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As Shyam Uncle and the African brought their chaser closer together, my mom knelt down right in front of them, her body shivering in humiliation and anticipation. With one last ounce of self-respect, she pleaded, Please, erom korben na (Please, dont do this). But without saying another word, the big African wove his fingers into my mom's dark silky hair and brought his shaft to her lips. He then put one hand underneath his massive cock and started to stroke her pouty lips with the tip. There was no way to escape this treatment other than to comply with what they were doing. So, my mom found herself kissing his member in return, opening her lips slightly to kiss it as he pressed it against them. With embarrassment I looked on as my sweet homely innocent mother enveloped the tip of this strange black mans manhood in her lips, kissing it again and withdrawing before opening her mouth. Sticking out her tongue, she lathered his bulbous head with her saliva. After twirling her tongue around his cockhead a few times, she started stroking the nigger's shaft until it was as stiff as a pole. After he was fully standing at attention, the brute pushed a quarter of his cock into my mom's moist awaiting mouth. He let it rest in her mouth for a moment before pulling it almost all the way out and thrusting it back in again. My mom was taking it in, slowly sucking and pushing it with her tongue with a soft pop. Aahhhhhh!, the African brute groaned, as he felt her tongue licking the base of his cock.

From her expression, I could tell that my mom felt as if she had no choice, and was hoping this was all he was going to do as he pushed forward, the member enlarging in her mouth as she sucked it gently and played with it with her tongue. "Mmmdmmfsfmsmdmfmdsmmfdmfm!!!", she moaned as he pushed further, his engorged cock pressing down on her tongue now as the tip tickled against the back of her throat. She could feel the steadily growing pulsing, as she sucked in and out, feeling it growing as she dreaded the moment when he would explode into her. However, the Negro wanted to take it slow and savor the moment. Steadily, he picked up speed almost burying his whole cock in her mouth with each thrust. My mom was used to deepthroating  she had in fact done it so many times with so many different males by now. But, it was his girth she had to get used to. The black man's bratwurst was bigger around and her lips needed time to adjust. Once she adjusted, my sweet homely slutty mother held onto his lap and helped him guide his cock into her mouth, which surprised him since most women would normally want to take a monster cock like his a little easy at first. It didn't take long for him to get over the shock because he was hitting the back of her throat again in no time. My mom expertly used her bee-stung lips to massage the pervert's cock as it invaded her mouth.

Making the most of this opportunity, Uncle Shyam got off the chair and went down on his knees right behind my mom, and then lightly touched her waist under her skirt. My mom wanted to protest but she was so engrossed in pleasuring the Africans monster shaft that she chose to ignore Shyam Uncles naughtiness. Wasting no time, the pot-bellied pervert relieved my mom of her skimpy underwear, bringing it down to her creamy thighs. That was a sight to behold. The milkman, Uncle Shyam and I watched in awe at my moms engorged pussy lips and the way the pubic hair surrounding it was glistening with her love-juices. Once her panties were taken off, Shyam Uncle dove head first between her chubby thighs and ravished her cunt with his tongue. My mom shivered as she felt a jolt of ecstasy rip through her body as the old pervert devoured her pussy like it was his last meal. She tried pushing herself off of the brutes member, but the guy used his hands to hold her head in place as he was roughly fucking her mouth often making her gag. Bobs of spit rolled down the sides of her lips as her molestation by two perverts continued, and I believe the thought of that happening right in front of her son aroused her even more. Uncle Shyam gave her pussy a few more licks then sat up and used his fingers to fuck my mom's dripping wet tunnel. After a few minutes of sliding his fingers in and out, my moms body began to tense up as a result of her impending orgasm. The African brute slid out his cock from her mouth just so she doesnt bite on it out of sexual ecstasy. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!, she moaned, her eyes rolling back and her mouth gaping with lust. She then slammed her legs shut around his hand. With Uncle Shyams hand held firmly in place, my mom started coating his fingers with her nectar. After her orgasm subsided, she crashed onto her abusers lap and her body went limp for a minute.

Like Reply
Chapter 47

The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 4
I couldnt believe what was going on right in front of my eyes. My sweet homely devoted mother was shivering and cumming on Uncle Shyams hand while bobs of spit and precum  from the African brute  were rolling down her smooth mature cheeksall of this right in front of her son, knowing full well that I was watching! She was exhausted by the orgasm and was resting her head on the Africans dark muscular lap. His black monster cock was glistening with her saliva and his own precum. At that moment, Uncle Shyam and the milkman exchanged knowing glances, and almost immediately, Raju stood up and helped my mother up and laid her on the nearby couch. Her eyes were closed and she was panting breathlessly. All three men now stood up and approached the sofa, making me realize that the fun and games were now over. They were finally going to fuck my mom! No, actually, they were going to gangbang her. My mom knew what was coming and she was too far gone now to object. She looked at me one last time and her eyes almost welled up in tears. I nodded my head to indicate to her that it was okay.

The African and the milkman came around the sides of the sofa, while Uncle Shyam resumed his kneeling position, right between my mothers legs. The milkman laid her back against the couch while Uncle Shyam spread her legs slightly. He was sitting by her feet and could see that her juices had soaked the narrow strip of material covering her pussy. He could also see a few strands of curly pubic hair escaping the gusset of her panties. As Uncle Shyams face approached her mature pussy, he sniffed and smelled the familiar odor of sweat, lady-cum and pee. He smiled deviously, loving the smell of a mature pussy and the smell of soiled panties.

The African, however, leaned down over my moms face while running his fingers over her dark curly hair. I though he was going to kiss her. But he had something far more sinister in mind. He spread her jaw with his thick sausage-like fingers, hocked up a pool of saliva in his mouth and let a big drip of that spit ooze out of his mouth. It clung to his thick dark lips lips for a moment before dropping directly into my mothers unwilling mouth. Swallow it!, the brute ordered. My mom appeared disgusted, but was too scared to disobey. So, with a great deal of reluctance, she swallowed this strangers spit while he smirked.

In the meantime, the milkman proceeded to take off the top half of her black French-maid dress. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it away from her bosom. As soon as the top was off my moms body, Rajus eyes grew wide in amazement. The tight white satin bra was doing a great job pushing her massive 36DD boobs out of its enclosure. His hands were all over her now  running his fingers along the smooth curvature of her creamy cleavage, cupping her breasts over the satiny material of the bra and playing with the nipples that protruded through the material. My mom looked so exotic with her top completely open revealing her heavy bra-covered milk tanks and her skirt bunched up her waist, exposing her smooth chubby thighs and wet panties. The scene looked even more erotic with the three men giving her so much attention. My cock became rock-hard watching that scene and you can be sure that I was watching this intently!

Ahhhhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!, soft sensual moans escaped her lips as these men molested her.

Uncle Shyam then slowly pulled down her soaked panties to her knees and then eventually down her ankles and then completely off. Now, my sweet homely mothers pussy was exposed in front of these three perverted men who wanted to fuck her until tomorrow. She had a full black pubic bush. It was magnificent to look at, beautiful even. Not able to control his urges any longer, the old pervert grabbed her thighs and grounded his face into her wet snatch.

Hahhhhhhh!!, my mom groaned and shook violently. Within seconds, the Africans mouth was on her, kissing her passionately. His face was so huge that I thought his lips would cover her entire mouth. But the brute was savoring every moment of the kiss. His lips were pressed tightly against hers, giving her no chance to reply. Instead of wasting energy trying to fight the big African off, she surprisingly returned his kisses with an intense vigor. He also placed his hand behind my mothers head and ran his fingers through her hair while exploring her mouth with his tongue. While they were kissing, blood started rushing to his massive cock, causing it to swell and poke against her fleshy midriff. Hmmm, youre a good kisser, bitch., the big man said as he peeled his lips from my moms. He then brought his lips back on her face, kissing and licking her pink cheeks, slowly moving on to her earlobes and gently biting them. My moms eyes were closed with lust and she began taking deep breaths in sexual ecstasy.

The milkman was awe-struck as with each deep breath, my moms massive jugs were rising and falling with each breath causing her to look even sexier. As my mom raised her arms to hold the Africans face and return his kisses with the same intense vigor, Raju found his opportunity and brought his face closer to her left armpit. She was exposing a big bush of sweaty hairs and right away, the milkman plunged his nose into her armpit. He took a deep breath inhaling all the musky odor of her feminine sweat and when he exhaled, his warm breath hit her armpit and she opened her mouth moaning, Ooooohhhhhh!!!. Not being able to control his lust, he opened his mouth and started licking the sweat drooling from her mature armpit, very slowly. The tickling caused my mom to shift uncomfortably on the sofa, but the African held her in place with his constant kissing and tongue lashing. At the same time, the brutes strong manly hands were enveloping her mature massive hooters, exploring them and fondling them strongly over her bra.

Meanwhile, Uncle Shyam pushed his face tight up into my mothers smelly crotch. Surprisingly, my mom also began grind her pussy against his mouth. She was definitely excited by all the attention she was getting from these three men and by the fact that all of this was being witnessed by her son. Heavily encouraged by her reaction, the old pervert slid his tongue in, feeling the pungent taste of her womanly juices. He lapped at her twat as if she were his lover. Right before she was about to orgasm, Uncle Shyam peeled himself off, causing my mom to grab his head in wanton lust and attempt to push his tongue back in her labia. But, the old pervert had other ideas. He removed my moms arm from over his head and then slid two fingers deep between her pussy lips. He just slid right in as if he had finger-fucked her a thousand times. Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm Unghhhhhh Uhhhhhhh!!!, she moaned. He was instantly able to hit her g-spot and as a result, my mom was screaming out in pleasure. He was also stroking her clit with his thumb at the same time, making the orgasm even more intense. The African brute just raised his face off of hers and watched intently at the contorted lust-filled expressions of her face.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!, she moaned louder as she hit her second orgasm of the night. Along with the orgasm came a hot stream of piss, right in the old perverts face. As Uncle Shyam proceeded to retreat, my mom straddled his balding head with her tree-trunk like legs and cradled her pussy on his mouth, unloading a full load of hot, salty piss. I was completely in shock!

As her orgasm subsided, my mom released Uncle Shyam from her leggy grasp and crashed on the sofa, panting as though she had just run a marathon. As she started to calm down, the pot-bellied pervert raised his head and stood up smiling, his hard member proudly swinging its approval. His face was soaked with her vaginal secretions and her load of hot piss. He looked towards me and sniggered even more.

Isshhhh dekhechis tor mummy amar mukh ta kerom bhijiye dilo Or gude ekhono prochur rosh ache.(Isshhhhh did you see how your mother drenched my face She still has a lot of juices inside her though.), he said, pointing to her glistening mature moist twat. My mom was too drained to chide Uncle Shyam over his derogatory comments and since my cock was rock solid owing to the live sex show happening in front of me, I just sat and stared as well.

The old pervert then began his slow approach towards me as Raju and the African continued to play with my moms luscious mature body. When he was near me, my heart started skipping a few beats. I was scared as to what he might do. He then took a chair and sat down right beside me. He then proceeded to remove my shirt and my pants. As I was wearing pyajams, it didnt take him very long to remove it and my 6 inch cock immediately sprang out. Nijer mummy ke dekh kerom aaram khacche amar dui guest der kaache! (Look how youre mom is enjoying her time with my two guests!), he said with an eerie smile. As he said this, I fixed my eyes on them as Uncle Shyam held my dick in his hand and started storking. He took my hand and put it over his hard manhood and I started doing the same, all while watching my sweet homely innocent mother being slowly subjected to abject depravity by these perverts!

The milkman had raised my moms left arm and rested it on the head of the sofa. The long curly hairs on her armpit were trickling with sweat and saliva. Raju moved closer to her  his face only an inch away from the hairs on her armpit - and stared hungrily at her hairy armpit that was glistening with sweat and his own saliva. My mom was panting heavily from exhaustion owing to her two recent orgasms, but the two guys didnt care. They were too horny to care!

Like Reply
do you have the full story ?
Like Reply
(19-06-2019, 07:05 PM)ronylol Wrote: do you have the full story ?

i have... and within 20 minutes i post the all parts...
Like Reply
Chapter 48

The Card Game - Final Fantasy: Part - 5 (Concluding Part)
Mmmmmm!!!, my sweet, homely slutty mother moaned as the big African brute softly grabbed her by the ass-cheeks with one massive hand and used his other hand to inch his middle finger inside her mature damp pussy, all while simultaneously continuing to suckle her massive right tit. He then abruptly pulled it back, feeling the stickiness of her wet snatch in his fingertips and again inserting it back inside making her moan softly.

At the same time, Raju  the milkman - had his tongue and teeth on my moms right nipple, sending shockwaves down to her sex, making her breathe in gasps. Mmmmm dhire please (Mmmmm slowly please.), she whimpered with her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. He gently guided my moms hand on his cock, and to my surprise, I saw her nervous fingers close around the shaft of his semi-hard member. She attempted to do the same with the big African, but his manhood was so big that she couldnt even close her hand around it. Having to improvise, she got a firm grip on it, letting her fingers tighten slightly on his throbbing rod and then she started to slide her hand upwards in a rhythmic motion.

I was getting so hard watching my mom service these two strange cocks while the two men played with her boobs and the African simultaneously fingered her pussy. Uncle Shyam sensed my horniness and proceeded to pump my cock even faster while I did the same to him. His cock was warm and made me feel so hot stroking it.

Mmmmmmm uffffff ami pagol hoejachi! (Mmmmm ufff Im going crazy!), she muttered as the big African brutes middle finger penetrated deep inside her aching pussy. In response, she moved with her both hands, pulling the outer sheath of their precious cock skin up and down. My eyes flicked up to the glistening piss-slit as more pre-cum started to ooze forth from the tip of their cocks as it slowly dripped down my mothers waiting fingers, making them sleek as she steadily stroked their hard members.

Soon, my mom was growing wild with sexual tension and began to move her hips on the big Africans middle finger to get more friction. Ahhhhh please themo na! (Ahhhhh please dont stop!), she groaned in pleasure, her body rearing close to a third orgasm. Although the brute didnt understand her language, he understood the language of passion and continued to speed up his middle finger, while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

HuhHuhHahHuhHahHuhHaaa!!!, she started to moan rapidly, her breathing intensifying. Owing to the excitement, she involuntarily upped the pace of her hand job. Raju peeled his mouth off her engorged nipple and laid back on the sofa as my moms stroking got faster and faster. Although the black man showed no signs of stopping, Rajus eyes seemed to be rolling at the back of his head and soon he couldnt bear it any longer.

Ohhhhhhh baba go!! (Ohhhhhhh my gosh!!), he moaned in pleasure as thick spurts of white semen flew from his cock and landed on his chest, stomach and scrotum, and also coated my moms fingers. He then fell flat on his back at the corner of the sofa, panting heavily.

But the black guy wasnt even close to getting done and neither was my mom. After two orgasms, her third one was bound to last a little longer. Seizing the opportunity, the African tried to pull his finger out of her wet twat, making a pop sound as it was released. As soon as he did that, my moms eyes opened up and she was looking accusingly at the brute, who was now staring down at her with hungry lust-filled eyes. Her nipples were now painfully erect through all the attention these two animals had been paying to them. Bar korle keno Please abar koro! Korte thako jotokhon na amar sharirik khide mitche! Please! (Why did you take it out Please do it again! Do it until my womanly desires are quenched! Please!), she was almost begging for him to put his finger back insider her aching cunt.

The big African just smiled and said, I dont know what youre saying, but I know what you want. But a bitch like you needs something more than a finger to satisfy her. He then straightened up, took his thick 9-inch penis in his hand, placed it at the entrance to my moms vagina, and started teasing her clit slowly.

Although my mom was horny, the sight of that huge manhood getting ready to enter her moist pussy scared her. Mmmmmm, please apnar ta onek boro! Please dhokaben na! Amar gud phete jabe! Please erom annay korben na! Pllleaaseee!!!(Mmmmm, please, yours is too big! Please dont put it in! My pussy will explode! Please dont do this cruelty! Pllleeeaaaseeee!!), my mom begged for him not to do it.

However, the big African brute was adamant. He wanted to tease her clit first though, make her crave it. He rubbed the bulbous head of his cock in her slit back and forth, soaking it with her juices. My cock expanded and contracted in Uncle Shyams fist as I saw my moms pussy lips open in anticipation, right before my eyes, even as she said no. From the side, I saw the milkman slowly springing back to life as he kneeled on the sofa, to my moms right, limp cock in hand. He started sucking her breasts and pulling her already tight nipples.

Once the tip of the Africans cock was glistening once again with my moms pussy juices, he pushed down slowly, sliding it into my mothers sex. Huuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!, my moms mouth gaped and she let out a huge gasp as this big brute penetrated her with his monster cock! I couldn't believe what was happening! I watched in amazement as her mature yet tight pussy stretched around this niggers girth, clutching it almost in a hug. My mom held herself there, her head fell back on the sofa and I watched as her body went into spasms having such a powerful orgasm with his monster member just entering her! She clutched Rajus head in sheer ecstasy and lust, his mouth suckling at her left breast.

"Damn, you're so tight, bitch!", he groaned. The African held her hips in place as my mom's body shook. He guided her hips up and I watched as her stretched pussy was pulled out as she rose up his long thick cock. I watched as more and more of his manhood made its way into her until he was halfway in.

Ahhhhhh! Ooooohhhh! Ahhhhhhh!, my mom groaned in both pleasure and pain, her white cunt juices coating the African's jet black cock every time he pulled his body up, only to push back into her, further on his dick, making her cream shoot out of her coating his balls.

The milkman gently lifted himself off the sofa and moved around the back, his limp cock in hand, which was already dripping with white sticky pre-cum. Raju moved so my mom could reach his cock with her mouth and as she took his cock deep into her mouth without hesitation, the big brute started to pump his cock into her tightly stretched twat faster and faster. His manhood was now halfway into my mothers aching pussy and going in deeper.

The big brute never slowed down his pumping, holding my mom tightly around the fleshy waistline of hers, until he slammed down on her hard as her love-canal started oozing cream. Aoooooowwwwhhhhhh!!, she screamed as her legs shot straight up in the air, spread wide. He was stretching my mom apart and filling her pussy like it had never been filled before! He began to ease back until his dick was almost completely out of her and then he would push forward going deeper with each thrust until I could literally hear his big dark balls smacking my mothers plump buttocks.

Ufffffffff! Hoffffff! Ufffff!, my mom gasped and her breathing turned heavy as this big brutes hips started moving faster and she tried to match every thrust  pushing her ass upward when this brute thrust downward. She let go of Rajus cock as she clutched the African's back, her legs involuntarily wrapped around the nigger's muscular waist as her entire body was shaking in lust. He slowed down just a little until my mom got her breath back and then he picked up the pace again but this time seemingly even more intense, slamming deeper and harder inside of her with each thrust. I thought my mom would black out. I knew that she had never felt anything like this and I couldn't believe this brutes stamina. He just kept going and my mom seemed to get louder and louder with the sofa squeaking and bouncing with the power of their sex. He had a wild crazed look in his eyes and was dripping with sweat as he pounded roughly into my sweet homely mother like some crazed animal. This was a different kind of sex than my mom had ever experienced with either Uncle Shyam or Haria or even the two brutes  Haripada and Bahadur!
Like Reply
Mmmmmmmm!!!, she moaned as I saw teardrops at the corners of her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. I wondered if they were tears of joy and satisfaction or of guilt and pain. But I was enjoying watching her in this hot predicament. On top of that, Uncle Shyam had moved his chair closer to mine and was now squeezing and stroking my already erect cock even harder. I felt his excited fingers and palm and the wetness of my pre-cum. Holding, squeezing, stroking. Holding, squeezing, stroking, stroking, stroking. Wet, slippery, stroking!

I was beginning to think the African could go on like this all night, but his body finally stiffened and shuddered, and he let out a loud grunt as he made a hard thrust inside of her. Aoooowwhhhhhhh!!, my mom screamed in pleasure as she felt his big dick spasm and begin to erupt. His hot sperm sprayed inside of her, deep inside her womb  the same womb where I came from! The feeling of watching them was incredible and the fact that a black guy was cumming inside her again seemed to add to my excitement and once over the edge, I too spurt thick gobs of cum down Uncle Shyams hand and then rested back on the chair.

Once he had orgasmed inside her, he held my moms shoulders and then gently lowered his face down on hers. When my mom lifted her face up, his lips met hers. Surprisingly, she didnt pull back. Instead, my mom put her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth, Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!. The brute then slowly pulled his huge cock out of her, leaving her pussy agape, cum running out of her hairy love-hole. He then fell on the side of the sofa, tired and exhausted. My mom too looked tired and exasperated as she lay back on the sofa, her erotic French-maid attire ripped open  but still clinging to her midriff  exposing her massive milk tanks and dripping cunt as she spread her legs and just sat there, eyes closed and catching her breath.

I thought this was over since three men  including me  had already climaxed, with the milkman sitting at the other corner of the sofa steadily regaining his strength. However I had forgotten completely about Uncle Shyam, who was still sitting beside me, his cock hard as a rock in my tired hands. Soon, he easily free his manhood from my light grip and slowly walked over to my mother to inspect her condition. Once he was near her, he said, Kire, Shikha darling, kemon laglo gono-chodon (So, Shikha darling, how did you like the gangbang)

My mom was too exhausted to respond, she just laid back on the sofa, her body dripping with sweat. Haha! Eto sohojei tired Ekhono ekta khiladi toh baki ache! (Haha! Tired so soon Theres still one more player left!), he said, pointing to his own cock. Tor gude aar bodhay jaygay nei. Tai aaj tor pod i marbo! (Theres no more room in your cunny today. So, today, Im going to fuck your ass!), he proclaimed. Honestly, my mom was too tired to protest or even comprehend what this sick cruel old pervert was planning to do with her.

Uncle Shyam unkindly proceeded to flip her almost limp body onto her belly and lifted her up onto all fours, on the sofa. He stared in awe at her fair, plump butt cheeks, his mouth almost drooling sexual anticipation. Surprisingly, despite my recent orgasm, I felt my cock twitch a little when I noticed his hungry eyes staring down at my exhausted moms ass and him stroking his cock as a result of that perfect visage in front of him. Uncle Shyam had always had a weakness for my moms perfectly round globes and had seemingly moved her backwards, to expose her twitching ass to his filthy mind.

Unsure of when I would have this chance again, he decided to go forth with my moms anal intrusion. Slowly, as if to savor the moment, the pot-bellied pervert began stroking the curves of her round arse with his warm sticky hands that were still covered in my cum. To tell you the truth, this was making me even hornier. Bhalo lagche, Shikha (Do you feel good, Shikha), he asked with a devious smile. My moms only reaction was her butt slowly flexing with each of Uncle Shyams gentle massages. I bet she was enjoying it as well, but was too tired to speak. Soon, however, that all changed when the dirty pervert raised his right arm and a hard, hard raining of barehanded blows was delivered to my mothers undefended ass. Ahhhhhh.huffffhuffplease.hufff.Shyam Babuuffff.aar na.please!!, (Ahhhhhh.huffffhuffplease.hufff.Shyam Babuuffff.no more.please!!), her pleas were like squeals as she begged for him to stop. Uncle Shyam, however, smacked her with devilish skill. Never too hard, but hard enough to cause a stinging pain that gradually resulted in a warm, heated glowing over her ass. My moms butt was soon red, red hot rather!

Uncle Shyam paused at that moment and then bent down to explore my mothers tortured flesh. Ooooohhh!, she gasped as something wet slid over reddened flesh. She realized soon enough that it was Uncle Shyam licking the bottom he had recently so expertly treated to a hard spanking. He took his time, to lick both of my moms poor, punished nether cheeks until they glistened with his wet saliva.

Mmmmmmmm!!, she moaned. The coolness resulting from the old perverts licking calmed my mom somewhat, but her spanked orbs still radiated glowing heat and combined with the sensation of having his tongue, the tormented buns made her moan and slightly wriggled her buttocks.

Ahhhhh tui toh besh mostite achis re magi! (Ahhhh youre excited, you slut!), he said, Tor chele dekh tor dike kerom ha kore takie ache! Er modhei ekbar mooth mere feleche amar haathe, abar ekhono or dhon ta kutkut korche or ma ke chudte dekhar jonno! Kintu aaj ami tor gud chudbo na! Tor pod marbo! (Watch how your son is staring at you! Hes already jerked off once in my hands, and now his cock his aching to see his mommy getting fucked hard again! But today Im not going to fuck your pussy! Today, Im going to fuck your ass!).
Like Reply
The old, hairy pervert grabbed her butt firmly and then stretched her plump butt-cheeks apart so he could see right into her crevice, while my mom pleaded to his humanity. P... please naaa! Ohhh, Naaaa! Na...Please k...koro na! ("P... please nooo! Ohhh, Nooosssa! No...Please d...don't!")

Uncle Shyam was in no mood to listen, however. He rubbed the entire length of his cock over her wet slit to get it ready and lube up to enter her ass. He then aimed towards her asshole and spilled out a thick blob of spit from his mouth, which unfortunately landed on sides of her butt. Undeterred, he scooped up the blob of spit with his two fingers and circled the edges of her anus. With his sloppy fingers, he began massaging in gentle motions over my moms tight anus but it was still shyly closed tight. Uhhh...Shyam Babu, please thamun! Uffff!! (Uhhh... Shyam Babu, please stop! Uffff!!"), she pleaded as she felt thick fingers pierce her body. By that time, Uncle Shyams middle finger had been hovering over my mothers asshole and soon, he plunged it in slowly. He was gathering a few millimetres of lubricated progress at a time.

Mmmmmmmmm!!!, my mom silently squirmed, with just over half of the tip of the perverts finger tightly gripped by her hungry asshole.

Kire, magi, bhalo lagche (So, slut, do you like it), he asked. My mom didnt respond. Instead, she just moaned. Haha! Ebar tor pod marbo dara! Raju, Vaseline ta ber kor! (Haha! Now Im ready to fuck your ass! Raju, bring out the Vaseline!), he yelled. As quick as a cat, Raju picked up his pants and brought out a small tube of Vaseline from the pocket. Taking a lump of the lumpy moist Vaseline, Uncle Shyam spread it generously on his still hard cock. It had an oily grip. He then took another lump of Vaseline and returned his left hand to her butt-cheek, spreading it widely and inching a glistening finger back to where the other was embedded. Once he was satisfying that they were all lubed up and ready for the event, he stood back stroking his cock and smiling, admiring the view of my moms glistening bum.

Wasting no additional time, Uncle Shyam stretched her arsehole as wide as possible, pushing his rock hard member into her opening. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!, my mom screamed in agony as this pervert penetrated her tight anus, P... please Shyam Babu, ah... ar na! (P... please Shyam Babu, n... no more!). Her face seemed to wince in pain.

Gradually Uncle Shyams penis inched closer inwards, pushing globs of vaseline out of my moms opening. Unrelenting, he pushed harder and deeper until finally with a satisfying grip, her anal muscles swallowed the head of his cock and gripped it like a vice. "Aahhh, Aaggghhhh!", she gave a groan of pain, satisfaction and pleasure. The old pervert readily pulled his foreskin a little further back to full appreciate how much my moms ass cheeks was enveloping his bulbous cock-head.

From there on, each movement was slow, deliberate and precise, all with the intention of inching his manhood further and further insider my mothers anal canal. Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!, my mom was wincing with each slow rhythmic motion inside her, whilst Uncle Shyam was barely trying to hide his ecstasy. As finally half of his penis had disappeared inside my moms tight ass, he started pounding her heavier and more deeply. The temptation to fuck her butt as aggressively as he might her pussy was too much for Uncle Shyam and so he started pounding it with light aggression slowly gaining further depths inside her.

NaaaaaaaaaaUffffffffffffNaaaaaaaaaaaaadhire please! (NoooooooooUffffffffffNooooooooo slowly please!), my mom moaned and groaned. I could see the pain on her face slowly transforming into pleasure.

Momentarily, Uncle Shyam would ease up before pounding my mom a little harder, a little faster and a little angrier. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Aoooowhhhhhhhh!!, she whimpered. Her groans of pleasure and pain were growing louder and rougher whilst she soon started spreading her cheeks with her own hands. Each time, the old pervert punctuated a rhythmic fuck with a deeper entrance she would grip the sofa sheets and wince a little harder.

Sensing that she was either losing herself to the moment or reaching a limit of pleasure and pain, the pot-bellied bastard grabbed her arms back by both wrists in one hand and her long dark hair in the other hand, pounding her ass as deeply and aggressively as he could, watching her eyes tear up whilst a secret part of me became even more aroused at what sexual pain she was enduring for this old perverted bastards pleasure. My cock was still wasnt fully erect and therefore I just watched with fading eyes as my mom got anally screwed by this old neighbor  this neighbor whom my mom wouldnt even look at on the streets when we would pass him, just a few months prior. Now this same person was fucking my mom in front of me while I jerked off and was also pimping her to strange black men and low-class guys like Raju. I smiled inwardly thinking how the times have changed!

Finally, as Uncle Shyams long, hard, brown cock disappeared in and out of my mothers fair round arse, he released her arms and hair, angrily grabbing both ass-cheeks before digging his manhood right up to the hilt whilst ejaculating gloriously into her deepest, darkest recesses coating her dark walls with his white warm cum. Uffffffffffff!, my mom sighed as well, as her love-juices too spilled from her vagina and on the sofa.

As the pot-bellied perverts cock twitched inside her, dribbling the last spurts of sperm into her ass, he smiled and looked down on her angelic face which was looking messy with tear stained mascara running down her face. When Uncle Shyam finally pulled out, his cock slid out of her with a soft wet sound. He then crashed on the floor on his back, too tired to do anything. Raju, on the other hand, climbed on to the side of sofa right beside my mom, gently grabbed my moms now exhausted limp body and they both laid back on the sofa, with my moms head on his chest. He then gently started caressing her breasts as they both nearly drifted off to sleep. Seeing them in such state, I smiled and too dozed off without even knowing it.

It had been such a sexy lust-filled night after all!

Like Reply
Chapter 49

New Beginnings!

My slumber broke quite late the next morning, about 10:00 AM. Surprisingly, when I woke up, I was sleeping on the carpet next to our empty sofa. There was no one to be found. I was covered in a thin blanket but when I peered inside, I knew I was naked. I put my hand inside and touched my limp cock which seemed quite sore from all the masturbations and the hand-jobs last night, and there was dried up cum on my pubic hairs, my inner thighs and over my scrotum. My thoughts drifted back to last nights wild sexcapades which started with a leisurely card game and then gradually escalated to a full-blown orgy. I recalled the illicitly tight French-maids outfit that my sweet homely innocent mother was forced to wear by this perverted old dominator Uncle Shyam. I remembered how conservative my mom was only about a few months ago and how she had transformed into this slutty MILF, having sex with almost anyone and everyone who came in contact with her  from low-class perverts to African Negros! I thought about how Uncle Shyam had been such an instigator and forced her into the depths of perversion that none of us knew she could be capable of!

I slowly got up from the bed, wrapping the blanket around my waist and making my way to the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom, I noticed to my surprise that there was light coming from inside and yet the door was open. So I pushed it a little bit, causing the door to open up halfway. As soon as my eyes fell in contact with what was inside, I immediately felt horny again and my sore limp cock suddenly rose to attention. My heart skipped a few beats as I saw my sweet homely mother naked under the shower! Even though Ive seen this scene at least half a hundred times by now, it never ceased to make me horny. Her back was towards the door, which gave me an uninhibited view of her backside. She was applying soap on her naked back. The combination of water and soapy lather dripping down her silky dark hair onto her fleshy, spotless fair backside and then gradually making their way down over her round globular ass-cheeks was a sight to behold! Soon, my mom bent down a little bit and started applying soap over her creamy fleshy thighs and legs. As a result, her massive ass appeared to stick out even more lewdly as water continuously tumbled down over them.

I was again losing my control. My hands automatically reached down inside the blanket and I started slowly caressing my hard member. The guilt of watching my mom in such an exposed state had been driven out of my mind months earlier when this whole thing started. Now, I was just a lust-filled incest cuckold who loved to watch my mother naked and being fucked by random low-class strangers!

I opened the door a little bit more and the creaking sound suddenly caused my mom to turn around and she saw me staring at her naked body, with my hand inside my blanket. She immediately covered herself with a nearby towel and yelled, Ja ekhan theke! (Get out of here!). Shocked and startled, I ran out of there, closing the door behind me, my hand still stuck in my blanket and hovering over my penis. I thought I would feel ashamed, but I didnt. I felt excited. I sat on the sofa, waiting for her to come to the living room and give me a long drawn scolding. But as I was waiting, I realized that everything was out in the open now. Last nights incident had cleared up a lot of the smoke. My mom knew I loved watching her getting fucked and I even jacked off to it! The cat was out of the bag.

My mom was wearing a modest full-sleeved purple-colored silk nighty when she came and sat beside me. Although the nighty covered her entire body, including her fat creamy delicate arms, it had an irrefutably low neckline thru which I could see most of her luscious firm breasts completely. She was sitting at an arms length from me and was watching where my eyes were. She was suspicious of me now, I realized. Although I was looking down in a pretense of shame, my eyes were constantly roaming about  sometimes stealing a few glances of her inviting cleavage and at other times, her shapely legs as they hugged the material of the nighty owing to her wet appearance.

Suddenly she started asking questions. Kal raate jeta holo seta thik hoyni. (What happened last night as not right.), she said with a heavy voice, Tor Papa jante parle amae bari theke ber kore debe. (If your Papa finds out, then he will throw me out of the house.)

Ami Papa ke bolbo na. (I wont tell Papa.), I assured her.

Ami jani tui bolbi na. Tui kal osob dekhe khub utsahito hoyechis seta ami ebar bujhe gechi. (I know your wont tell him. I understood that you got really excited while seeing that last night.), she said. I looked at her with a slightly surprised look. My mom smiled, Amar Bapi Dada o age orom I chilo. (Even my older brother Bapi was like you.). I wasnt surprised. Even Uncle Bapi told me that when we were at their house. Tor moton o amae erom bhabe lukiye lukiye dekhto. Kintu, bishwash kor, ami iccha kore esob shuru kori ni. (Like you, he used to watch me while hiding as well. But, believe me, I didnt start this whole thing intentionally.)
Like Reply
Ami jani ma. (I know, mom.), I told her.

Na, asol byapar ta janis na. Tui janis je tui howar por theke amar aar tor babar sharirik somporko prae shesh hoegechilo. Uni shudhu ekta chele cheyechilen je onar buro hoye jawar por onar byabsha dekhbe. Onar kache onar byabsha tai shob kichu. Tar opor uni napunsak. Biyer raateo amae thik moton jouno anondo dite paren ni. (No, you dont know the whole story. You know that after you were born, me and you Dads physical relationship almost completely ended. He just wanted a son who could look after his business after he was old and frailing. For him, his business is everything. And, on top of that, hes incapable of holding on longer. On the eve of our marriage even he wasnt able to satisfy my sexual desires.), she was almost about to cry, so I started rubbing her shoulder consolingly, Byabshar kaaje uni prae 365 din baire thakten. Bochore 2-3 baar asten ek shoptaher jonno, ebong sekhaneo amake shudhu bodhae ek raat I onar bhalobasha dekhaten. Prae 20 bochor dhore nijer sharirik khide abong thesta ke nijer modhe lukiye rekhechilam. Kintu ei Shyam Babu amae amar shei lukono khide ta abar jagiye tuleche. Amae khoma kore dis sona! Ami tor aparadhi. Nijer ma ke erom obosthae dekhte bodhae kono chelei chai na. (Hes out of town almost 365 days a year because of his business. He comes home only about 2-3 times every year and even then, he only makes love to me about once a week on those days. For almost 20 years, I have been hiding my physical hunger and thirst. But this Shyam Babu has brought out those hidden desires ten-fold. Please forgive me, sweetheart! Im your guilty-party. I know that watching your mom in that state is traumatic for nearly every son.) She had started crying now and so I wanted her to console her even more.

Chinta koro na, ma. Ami onno cheleder moton na. Ami bujhi je tomar sharirik chahida ache. Bishwash koro, byakti-gata-bhābē amar tate kono apotti nei. Aar ebar tumi jehutu jenei gecho je ami tomae dekhte pochondo kori, tahle amio aar andhakare thakte chai na! (Dont worry, mother. Im not like other sons. I understand that you have your own physical needs. Trust me, personally, I have no problems with it. And now that you know that I like watching you, then I trust that you will not keep me in the dark anymore!)

Now it was my moms turn to get shocked. Kisob bolchis sona! Tui tor ma ke erom bhabe roj raat e dhorshito hote dekhte parbi (What are you saying, dear! You want to watch your mom get bangd every night)

Dhorshito kothae Tumi toh egulo enjoy o koro. (Why bangd You seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.)

My sweet homely, conflicted mature mother didnt respond. Instead, she just hung her head low in shame.

Ekhon lojja peyo na, mummy. Ami jani tumi Papar proti anugata thakte chao, kintu nijer sarirer o kichu chahida thake eta tumi nijei shikar korecho. Amar tate kono apotti nei. (Dont feel embarrassed, mother. I know that you want to stay loyal to father, but you have to take care of your physical needs and that even you have admitted to. I have no problems with it.) While answering her i was watching her keenly. She was so provocative!

Tui bolte chaichis je tor mummy jodi roj raate kono bairer manush ke ghare niye ashe aar amader modhe kichu hoy tate tor kono apotti nei (Youre saying that if your mother brings strange men to the house every night and we end up doing something, then you have no problem with it), she asked while looking at me intently. I noticed that my mom was intentionally trying to avoid any taboo words. It was a cute attempt on her part and I enjoyed the fact that she was trying to stick to her values even now.

Apotti keno thakbe Ami ekhon boro hoyechi. Shob bujhi. Please, tumi amar jonno nijeke atke rekho na. (Why would I have a problem Im grown up now. I understand everything. Please, dont stop yourself because of me.)

Kintu, tor Papa (But your Dad), she asked timidly.

Tumi chinta koro na. Papa jobe asbe tobe dekha jaabe. Apatoto tumi tomar jeta iche tai koro. Amae niye chinta koro na. Ami Papa ke kichu bolbo na. (Dont worry. Well decide what to do when father comes back. For now, do what you want. Dont worry about me. Besides, Ive already told you that Im not saying anything to Papa.) My mom shook her head and internally smiled. Somewhere, deep inside, I think she was relieved that I was on her side. Acha, ebar onek bela hoye-jache. Please amae ektu khabar diyo. (Okay, its getting late. Please, can I have some lunch)

My mom was more than happy to and she quickly went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. I was happy and relieved too, now that everything was out in the open. So that meant that even if I caught my mom off-guard, I wouldnt have to act shocked or surprised or guilty. And even my mom could act more freely in front of me now and take more liberties with her many admirers. I decided to refrain from telling her about the cameras rigged throughout the house since I felt that it would be too much information for one day. Besides, I wasnt prepared for what to do if she asked me to take them out. Of course, Uncle Shyam wouldve been a factor. Im sure he wouldnt have let my mom force me to take them out. Anyways, a whole new set of adventures were going to start soon enough, in my family!

After that discussion with my sweet homely innocent mother, I noticed that she had oddly become more comfortable about what she wears around the house. Earlier she used to always wear modest nightgowns and sarees in the house, but now she was beginning to wear bolder clothes like sleeveless nightgowns. Even when she was going out, she was wearing tight tops/kurtis that accentuated her voluptuous curves perfectly. Her lower-wear had become even bolder as now she was wearing tight translucent leggings even while going out in the market causing the sabziwalas and hawkers to almost get an uninhibited view of her fair shapely legs and her panties. Few days after our discussion, she actually went out wearing a tight blue sleeveless kurti with white  nearly transparent  leggings, and her red elastic panty was clearly visible through the thin transparent material of the leggings. Even her boobs were so tightly pressed against the kurti that they looked like two massive footballs sticking out of her bosom and stretching against the fabric of the silky nighty. My jaw gaped open when I saw her in that dress, coming down the stairs. Even Haria  our servant  was shocked to see her dress like this and was desperately trying to hide his erection. My mom noticed that and simply smiled coyly as she went past him.

I realized that my moms attitude was gradually changing and now that she knew what sort of an incest-cuckold I was, she wasnt even afraid of showing herself off in front of me. I wondered how far this would go on. Uncle Shyam had been a big enabler in her transformation from a devoted wife and mother to a homely slut. However, two days ago, on a stormy night, Uncle Shyam called to give us some grim news.

Shikha darling, ekta khub baaje khobor ache. (Shikha darling, I have some bad news.), he said on the phone. I was listening to their conversation from the parallel connection, in the living room.

Keno Ki hoeche Apni ki abar amae apnar kono bondhur haathe beche diyechen ek raater jonno Apni janen oi obhigotta ta amar jonno koto manhanikar chilo Apni amar sathe sathe amar chelekeo apnar moton tharki baniye niyechen! Aar ki baje khobor deben apni, hain (Why What happened Are you planning to sell me off to one of your friends again, for one night Do you have any idea how humiliating that was for me Youve managed to even make my sweet innocent son a pervert just like you! What more bad news can you possibly have for me), she said, pretending to sound angry.

But Uncle Shyam was able to see right through the faade. Dhushh! Natok bondho kor! Tui nijeo janis je tor oi Negror barata nijer paripakka bheja tight gude nite koto bhalo legeche! Bajarer khankir moton aahhh-oohh korchili jokhon o toke chudchilo! Aar tor ki mone hoy amar kono dike nojor nei Tor ki monehoe ami dekhini je recent kotodin dhore tui esob tight ebong transparent jama-kapor pore bajare jachis! (Dhushhh! Stop your acting! You know how much you loved taking that Negros cock inside your mature tight wet pussy! You were moaning like bitch-in-heat when he was fucking you like a street-slut! And do you think I dont have eyes everywhere Do you think I didnt see you recently going to the market wearing those tight and transparent clothes!), my mom gave a huge gulp when she realized that this old pervert had been watching every move she was making. And why wouldnt he I was still supplying him with the recordings!

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Nekamo na kore, amar kotha ta shon bhalo kore! (Quit pretending and listen to me very carefully!), he continued, Ami koyek bochor aage ekjon naami gundar theke prochur taka dhar niyechilam. Ekhon obdi ferod dite parini. Somoy periye geche tai o amae khub marattok bhabe khujje! Amae koyek diner jonno underground hote hobe. Ami or taka jogar howar sathe sathei abar fire asbo. (A couple of years back I borrowed some money from a well-known thug in our area. I havent been able to clear that debt. Time has run out and now hes searching for me quite aggressively.)

Apni chole jachen (Youre leaving), to my surprise, my mom actually sounded sad.

Kichu korar nei. Jetei hobe. Chinta koris na, Shikha darling. Ami joto taratari shombhob taka jogar kore fire asbo. (I dont have a choice. I have to go. Dont worry, Shikha darling. Ill try to gather the money as soon as possible and come back.), he assured her. Toke erom eka chere jete iche toh korche na. (I dont feel like leaving you here alone, though.)

My mom was silent for sometime. Both of them were. I thought for sure my sweet devoted mother might actually be feeling bad that Uncle Shyam was leaving. With him gone, there would be no one left to guide her down the depths of depravity and especially now, when she had just started to embrace it. Finally, after a long drawn-out 2-minute pause, my mom said, Apnake chara ekhane amar bhalo lagbe na, Shyam Babu! (I wont feel good staying here without you, Shyam Babu!)

Whoa! I was totally shocked when I heard that from her!

Shyam Uncle just laughed, Jani re, amar paripakka khanki! Toke chara je amaro mon lagbe na. Kintu ki korbo Upae nei. Jetei hobe. (I know, my mature slut! Without you, even my mind wont stick to one place. But what can I do There is no other option. I have to leave.).

Please taratari fire asar chesta korben. (Please, try to come back soon.), she said, her voice cracking.

Cheshta korbo. Jawar aage tor sathe ekta shesh raat katate chai. Amar bairer dorja khola ache. Tui jodi prothombar nijer paye hete amar ei goriber ghore eshe toke chodar soubhaggo dibi tahole ektu santite jete partam. (Ill try my best. Before leaving, however, I wound wish to spend one last night with you. My outer door is open. If you can come to my humble home on your own for the first time and allow me to have the honor of fucking you, then I could leave with a satisfied heart.)

My mom was silent for another two minutes  possibly contemplating what she was going to do. Finally, she said, Bunty ke shuye porte din aage. (Let Bunty go to sleep, first.)

I was thoroughly shocked when she said that. For all this time, I assumed that she had only given in to her desires because Uncle Shyam  and others  had forced her into submission. Now, she was willingly accepting to go this old pot-bellied perverts house  a pervert who only a year ago meant nothing to her  for a fuck session!

Uffff tui eta bole ja kore diechis na! Sunei ekhuni bara ta khara hoye jache amar! (Uffff by saying this you have lifted my spirits! Just by hearing you say that my cock has started to grow!). My mom simply giggled at the dirty comment. Acha ekta kotha! (OK, one more thing!), he continued, Ami toke bathroom theke berobar somoe majhe majhe ekta fekashe laal rong er bathrobe pore berote dekhi. Aaj raate setai pore thakis. Bhetore jano kichu na thake. Chinta koris na. Oto raate keu rastae thake na. Keu toke dekhbe na. Aar mone rakhis, amar bairer dorja kintu khola thakbe. Raate dekha hoche tahle! (On occasion, Ive seen you wearing a pink bathrobe when you come out of the bathroom. I want you to wear that tonight. Nothing else should be underneath. Dont worry. At that hour, no one is on the street. No one will see you. And just remember, my outside door will be open. Well meet up tonight!) With that being said, he cut the call without waiting for my mothers response.

To my surprise, she didnt dial back to say that she couldnt wear that ridiculous outfit outside the house. To be honest, it would be a huge risk if someone saw her leaving the house wearing just a bathrobe! But Shyam Uncle lived just next door and I dont sleep until at least 10:00 PM, so it should be safe enough.

I noticed that night my mom rushing to serve dinner and ensure that I go to sleep early. She was constantly nagging me to sleep by 10 oclock, making silly excuses like Tui roga hoye jachis eto deri te shuye shuye! (Your getting thinner everyday by sleeping so late!); and like Baba shunle rege jabe je ato raate shush! (If your father hears that you sleep so late, hell be very angry!). I didnt want her to lose this opportunity and I didnt want Shyam Uncle to be angry with me for delaying his big night with my very own mother! So, I decided to concede and went to my bedroom and locked the door at around 9:45! I could literally see the excitement on my moms face while I was trotting upstairs to my bedroom. She was glowing like a teenager who was about to lose her virginity to the man of her dreams! I shouldve been disgusted at that thought but I felt almost as excited (and horny) as my mom. For the first time, she was going to have sex with an outsider, of her own free will!

When I locked the door from the inside, I could hear her footsteps all over the house. I guess she was rushing to get ready for the big night. At around 10:30, I heard soft knock on my door. I didnt respond. Two more knocks later, I heard my moms footsteps moving away from the door. 10 minutes later, I heard the main door of the house open and shut abruptly. My limp cock twitched and rose to life in excitement as soon as that main door slammed shut. And then there was silence!

I knew my mom had left for this old perverts house. This pervert, who used to mean nothing to us, just a year ago. An old pervert who, only a year ago, my mom wouldve simply slapped right across the cheek if he had so much as leered at her with his hungry bloodshot eyes!

My cock rose in my pants, stretching against the material as I imagined the sexy lustful things that they might be doing in Uncle Shyams house, next door. I got up from my bed, gripping my now hard member with my right hand over my pants. I slowly tiptoed to my moms dressing room. Uncle Shyams bedroom was clearly visible from the window there and I hoped to catch some glimpses of their adulterous affair! I decided not to turn on the lights to avoid suspicion. However, when I finally reached the window, I noticed that Uncle Shyams bedroom window was closed shut! I was initially disappointed, but I waited for 10 minutes, in case I would get lucky. But then, when nothing happened I decided to go back to bed, my cock slowly becoming limp again. As I was about to leave, I saw something. Although the window was closed, the lights were still on in Uncle Shyams room and as a result, I could see shadows moving.

I saw the shadow of a man, the same height as the old pervert, standing completely naked  his cock standing in erection. As he stood there for a few seconds, a woman  roughly the shape of my mom  joined him. From her shadow, I could tell that she was also completely naked and the shadow of her massive milk tanks and bulging ass-cheeks stacking out so lewdly against her bosom and back was so tempting to watch. I stared with disbelief as I saw their bodies willingly meshed together and Uncle Shyam grabbed her ass cheeks fully with the palm of his hands and pulled her body tighter against his as he stooped down to kiss her! The shadows clearly depicted the slow rhythmic smooch that this old pervert was giving my mom and to my shock, she was responding back. Uncle Shyams face was all over hers, while his palms never gave up fondling her buttocks all through the kissing and licking. My moms hand was, however, gripped on his cock  stroking it plainly and slowly  as they continued to kiss. She was also rubbing her breasts over his chest, trying to excite both their nipples and propel their sexual drive to newer heights of abandon.

Soon, however, Uncle Shyam pulled her away from the window, leaving me no more chances to see what they were doing. My heart was pounding, restless and eager to see what was going on inside the old pot-bellied perverts house! After waiting for nearly 15 minutes, I decided to give up and retreated back to my room. My cock was still stiff as a lead pipe though! So I jacked off that night, thinking of the many ways Uncle Shyam was using my mom and the many ways she was enjoying it. I fell asleep after unloading a stream of thick gooey cum right inside my pants! As a result, that night I slept in the nude!
Like Reply
banana

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of someone entering the house. I checked the clock and it was 5:00 AM! Wow, I thought, did my mom and Uncle Shyam really have such a long fuck session! I was amazed at both of their stamina. But Alas, I wasnt able to see it with my own eyes. I felt somewhat cheated. I went back to sleep hoping that when Uncle Shyam gets back, hell tell me the whole story (and perhaps even call me to his house and play with my cock!)

I woke up again at 9:00 AM to the sound of the doorbell. Since I knew my mom would be exhausted after last nights sex session, I decided to open the door. I wore my pants and went downstairs and soon opened the door. It was Haria. He greeted me and came in and started working towards cleaning the house. Going back to my room, I was still disappointed that I wasnt able to catch the events of last night. I turned on my PC and was going through my emails when I noticed a peculiar subject line on one of them: Parting Gift!. As I clicked on the link, I realized immediately that this was Uncle Shyams email id! And there was an attachment  a video!

I immediately knew that my prayers were heard!

Like Reply
Chapter 50

Uncle Shyam's Parting Gift!

My heart skipped a few beats as I downloaded the attachment. I never knew Uncle Shyam was capable of jerry-rigging his own house with cameras. But I was glad that he had. As soon as the download completed, I clicked on the video without wasting any time. As the video opened, from the angle, I realized that the camera was probably located at the top-right corner of the bedroom, giving the viewer a birds eye view of the entire bedroom. I could also clearly see the window on the left side  the same window that is facing my moms dressing room. But my eyes were focused more on the bed and who was on it. It was Uncle Shyam! He was sitting on the bed, naked as he was born, his body covered full of hair  some dark bits and some patches of grey. He was leaning against the bedrest with his legs spread forward and his cock sitting limp against his hairy thighs. He was looking like a king waiting for his queen!

It didnt take long for my mom to show up and when she did, my jaw dropped. She was wearing that same pink bathrobe that Uncle Shyam was talking about. It hung loosely from her body, but the front of it was a V-neck which allowed both of us to clearly take a peek into her creamy fair skin and unsurprisingly the neckline stopped right above her breasts as if to tease the viewer about what was in store. The robe stopped right above her ankles and hence did not give away much skin. However, the one thing that amazed me even more than the robe was the fact that my mom was actually wearing some light make-up on herself, making her face look even beamier than usual. She was also wearing kaajal around her eyelids and deep red lipstick. She looked exactly like a high class mature prostitute, all dolled up for her master!

Uncle Shyam smiled as he saw her come in. Ami jantam tui ashbi. (I knew you would come.)

My moms head was held low and her arms were at her sides, clutching her robe tightly. Perhaps she was feeling ashamed of coming here on her own. But as soon as she raised her eyes and saw Uncle Shyam sitting naked on the bed, a shy smile crossed her pouty red lips and she immediately lowered her eyelids in shyness.

Uncle Shyam liked that. The smile on his face got even bigger and now he was baring his dirty yellow teeth as well. Lojja pash na, Shikha darling. Aaj raat ta lojja pawar jonno noye. Aaj raat ta hoche jounno anonde nijeke harie felar. Dheela gown ta khule fel! (Dont be so shy, Shikha darling. Tonight is not meant for being shy. Tonight is meant for losing yourself in sexual pleasure. Take off you bathrobe!), he ordered.

Without a seconds delay, my sweet homely once devoted mother slowly lifted her hands to the thread that was tying the whole robe together and unfastened it in one swift pull! Almost immediately, the robe fell to the ground and both our eyes (Uncle Shyam and mine) almost jumped out of their socket. My mom was standing completely naked! Her creamy skin and beautiful voluptuous body was a sight to behold. She definitely took care of her skin and she looked younger than her years, as she ought to with the investment she had made in numerous lotions and potions! Her tight round 36DD size boobs and their light brown areolas and perfect gbang-like nipples were nothing short of breathtaking! Her midriff was plump and fleshy, and from the backside her ass was jutting out like two huge footballs. Her pussy wasnt as hairy as before, which told me that she had been trimming her hairs recently.

As Uncle Shyam was leering at her with lust-filled eyes, she immediately covered her boobs with one arm and covered her pussy with her other hand, and just shook her head in natural shyness. Hath shorao na, Shikha darling. Tomar ei buro premik ke ektu dekhte dao tomar lobhoniyo bhorat molayem deho ta! (Move your hands, Shikha darling. Give your mature lover the chance to watch your delicious curvy supple body!)

My mom hesitated for a second, but then dutifully put her hands to her sides and let this old pervert drink in her beautiful body. Uncle Shyam licked his lips and said, Mmmmm sotti abiśhāsya! Hindi te bole na: Kudrat ne banaya hoga phursat se tujhe mere yaar! (Mmmmmm truly fabulous! As they say in Hindi: Kudrat ne banaya hoga phursat se tujhe mere yaar!), he laughed as my moms cheeks turned red at the comment. After a few seconds of leering at her, he said, Ebar ghure pa alpo choriye dara! (Now turn around, spread your legs a little bit!).

When Uncle Shyam made this odd request my mom finally spoke, Egulo korar ki dorkar (Why do we need to do this), she asked coyly, as if she was only mildly hesitant about his demands.

Uncle Shyam, however, was insistent, Ajke amar raat. Ami ja bolbo tui tai korbi! (Today is my night. You will do exactly as I say!). Although he sounded demanding, his tone was not as authoritative as before. It was almost a request.

Since this was truly his last night with her, my mom didnt want to disappoint. She turned around and spread her legs as she was told. My moms fatty ass looked even more spread out in that posture and I guess thats what Uncle Shyam wanted to see as he immediately started fondling his dick, which was slowly starting to gain life. This scene looked amazingly similar to what happened before when Uncle Shyam had first blackmailed my mom into becoming his sex slave! Baah, khub bhalo, Shikha darling! Ebar jhuke nijer payer angul chowar chesta kor! (Wow, very good, Shikha darling! Now, bend over at the waist and try to touch your toes!)

My mom did as she was told and as she bent over, my cock suddenly sprang into attention. Owing to her bending over, her magnificent globes were now sticking out even more and if you looked closer you could also see tiny specks of her pussy hairs trapped between her upper thighs. Uncle Shyam quickly sat up straight on his bed and swiftly crawled to front edge of the bed with a look of sexual hunger in his eyes.
Like Reply
Ufff Shikha, tui pagol kore dichis amae! Ebar ekta kaaj kor. Haath duto pechone niye nijer pachar dabna guloke tene bistar kor! (Uff Shikha, youre making me crazy! Now do one thing. Take your hands back and spread your butt-cheeks!)

Ungghhhh!, my mom gave a soft grunt as she reached back and spread her ass-cheeks like she was told. My mouth was starting to water now. Her ripe pussy was almost completely visible now along with the trimmed pussy hairs and her tiny ass-crack was showing as well. Uncle Shyams cock was standing at erection now and he decided he couldnt wait any longer. He climbed off of bed and as soon as my mom heard it, she left her position and turned around to face him. Her cheeks were red and it almost looked like she was shivering in anticipation.

Uncle Shyam stopped right beside the large window on the left and curled his fingers to motion my mom to come to him. When my mom realized what he was asking, she surprisingly giggled and moved forward. They were both standing in front of window now and were inches away from each other, looking into each others eyes. Uncle Shyam was slightly taller than my mom, by 2-3 inches. While they stared in to each others eyes, Uncle Shyam put a hand on her soft shoulder and pulled her body closer to his. My mom fully co-operated with him for the first time and put her arms around his hairy back as their naked bodies tangled with each other. Uncle Shyam bent down ever so slightly, his arms were fondling her backside and soon they were on her plump ass-cheeks  cupping them tightly.

Ooooh!, my mom cooed, having been startled by Uncle Shyam bold move. But as soon as she opened her mouth, Uncle Shyam thrust his lips over hers and both their lips melted over each other. Unlike in most situations, my mom was actually responding to this lip-lock now and encouraging the old pervert to basically do whatever he wanted. Uncle Shyam knew that this was his time. He would never get another opportunity like this where a mature sexy MILF would give into him so willingly and he didnt want to waste this chance. He grabbed her plump ass even more tightly and pulled her towards him in an embrace, crushing her huge breasts against his hairy chest, as my moms nails dug deeper into his furry back.

Theirs was the most sensual kiss I had ever seen, despite the fact that I had seen her kissing multiple men now  even Uncle Shyam, multiple times. They were kissing passionately  letting their tongues intertwine over and over. He was exploring my mothers mouth with his tongue  darting in and out while occasionally stopping to suck her gorgeous red lips. My moms lipstick smeared all over their mouths, yet neither of them cared. The sound of sloppy kisses filled the audio while the screen showed Uncle Shyam also fondling my mothers ass-globes with abandon.

While kissing, my mom also started moving, ever so slightly rubbing her breasts against Uncle Shyams hairy chest. I guess the friction was causing her sensitive nipples to become erect and in turn, giving her even more pleasure. A little over three-minutes, they broke the kiss and Uncle Shyam then pulled her away from the window, his hands still firmly grabbing her ass. They moved towards the edge of bed and then the old pervert eased his grip on her butt and started stroking her backside instead, as they engaged in a lovers embrace.

I started stroking my now erect cock as the events unfolded in the video. It felt so arousing to watch my mom willingly give in to this old pervert. It was almost as though she wanted this from the very beginning and now, knowing that this would be her last night with this perverted old bastard, she was more than ready to shed all of her inhibitions.

Unable to wait, Uncle Shyam grabbed a handful of my mothers hair and pulled her head back, and then planted a strong forcible smooch on her lips again.

Ahhhhhhhh!, my mother groaned at first when her hair was being pulled, but quickly gave in as their lips joined. After her released the kiss, he then raised her fat leg up onto his hip and squeezed her fleshy bum as she raked her fingernails through his hairy back. He pushed her against the back wall and began rubbing his stiffening member on my mothers already moist mound.

Mmmmmmmm!!!, my mom moaned softly as the old pervert licked and bit her neck. He picked up her other thigh while lifting her onto the wall as he suddenly thrust deep inside her!

Aaaaaooowwwhhhh!!, my mom yelled as the big 6.5 inch fully-erect cock invaded her mature love-canal. As Uncle Shyam began to pump inside her, she tried to control her responses and yet failed miserably. She moaned even louder with each thrust and firmly clutched on to his hips with her thunder thighs! He moved faster and harder into her, pounding her while her back was stuck against the wall.

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ufffff!! Ahhhhhh!!, my mom moaned as she could feel his chest rubbing against her nipples, which further excited her. She wrapped her arms around Shyam Uncles disproportionate shoulders and pulled his head  by the neck  backwards so they could look into each others eyes as they fucked! Uncle Shyam was happy to see my mother take charge for once and he placed his forehead on hers, grunting and thrusting into her even faster now! Beads of sweat from his forehead dripped into her eyes! He glared like a crazy man as my mom fought to maintain eye contact. Her jaw was wide open and her eyes rolled at the back of her head as this old pervert continued to pound the daylights out of her.

Before they could both climax though, Uncle Shyam pulled out of her. His cock was glistening with my mothers love-juices. He looked up and smiled as he saw her panting and out of breath. Even he was breathing heavily now. He allowed my moms legs to slide down his body as he stepped slightly away from her, helping her stand up. Truth be told, her legs were shaking at that point and I knew she had had her first orgasm already, while Uncle Shyam was inside her.

Finally, after a few minutes, my mom got her breath back and she looked at Uncle Shyam with a coy smile on her face. Uncle Shyam looked at her as well and laughed, Rani raat toh shobe shuru hoyeche! Aaj ami duto Viagra kheye royechi. Shohoje birja phelabo na. Aaj toke sara-raat chudbo bote! (My Queen, the night has just begun! Ive taken two tabs of Viagra today. I wont cum so easily. I have plans of fucking you the entire night!)

My cock was standing rock hard as I saw my moms sweaty sexy curves rubbing against Uncle Shyams hairy chest and pot-belly, while she was leaning on him for support. Her heavy melons were heaving up and down as she struggled for breath, causing the sides of her breasts to constantly rub against his tiny dark nipples making them erect with sexual tension. A thin stream of piss mixed with her own orgasmic fluids was flowing down from her engorged pussy-lips and down her flabby thighs. My mom appeared visibly exhausted after the consensual sex-session but Uncle Shyam was more than ready to go again. His near seven-inch cock was standing like a steel pipe against the dim backdrop created by the night-lamp. The smile on his lips was an obvious affirmation as to how intensely happy he was to finally fuck my sweet homely mature mother with her own free will. It was almost as though he had gotten everything he wanted for, in his life.

As they neared the bed, I thought he would allow my mother to sit. But instead, he landed his ass on the bed and forced my mother to stand. Please.mmhhhmmamae ektu boste dao.please! (Please.mmhhhmmlet me sit.please!), my mom begged while panting breathlessly.

But her pleas were only met with sly smiles from Uncle Shyam as he said, Shikha Rani, aaj tui amar khate noye, amar kole bosh! (Shikha, my Queen, today you need to sit on my lap instead of my bed!). Uncle Shyam patted his fat hairy thighs twice to motion my mom to spread her legs and sit on them.

Too tired to resist and unwilling to dishonor Shyam Uncles last few wishes before he left, my mom gently sat down on his lap. Almost immediately, Uncle Shyam placed his left hand on her left thigh and started stroking the smooth folds while his other hand was on her massive tits  mauling and squeezing them like a madman. He was fondling every part of her gorgeous voluptuous body while planting soft wet kisses on her smooth creamy backside.

Mmmmmm.. Ufffff!, my mom moaned in pleasure. She squirmed on Uncle Shyam lap as his prickly beard tickled her back, owing to his soft kisses. It looked like she was enjoying the sensation though. Up until this point, she had been treated roughly by men who wanted to use and abuse her to derive pleasure for themselves. This was the first time someone was actually showing her some romantic tender loving care other than simply treating her like a garbage whore. And ironically enough, it was the same man who had basically turned her into a budding sex slave in the first place!

Uncle Shyams left hand was now moving dangerously close towards my moms trimmed pussy and as soon as she felt his finger brush between her legs.Ohhhhh!, she let out a gasp. The old pervert then pinched her right nipple tight between his forefinger and thumb, as my mom moaned and squirmed on his lap, with both pain and delight. He then used his left hand and pressed his thumb against my moms clitoris and rubbed at the wet spot surrounding it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!, my mom screamed as Uncle Shyam took her to newer heights of pleasure. She leaned back against his narrow chest as Uncle Shyam now began planting hot tickling kisses on her fair spotless neck. He rubbed at my mothers swollen clit furiously while simultaneously pinching both her erect nipples alternately. His middle finger (of his left hand) now slid lower and I could see from my moms contorted facial expression that she felt him probe her pussy lips. Omaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!, she cried out and gripped Uncle Shyams rock-solid manhood hard! She could feel the tip of his finger enter her and she purposely ground herself against him. She wanted all of it inside her.

With slow, measured strokes the old perverts finger slid deeper and deeper into my mothers wet pussy. He slid the length of his finger in and out of her and she moved with the rhythm of his touch. I could see his lips touch my moms neck as he planted long sloppy kisses. I saw his teeth as he nibbled up towards her ear. He then whispered something in my moms ear.

As soon as he did that, my mom tenderly stood up and turned around to face him. She them smiled like a teenager and slowly began sitting on Uncle Shyams lap again, this time facing him. He spread her chubby legs wide and my mom nearly screamed as she felt the tip of his cock touch her mature wet cunt.

Oooohhh! Ahhhhhhh! Oooooh!, my mom squealed as the old pervert pulled her closer, slowly working his erect manhood into her. The pained expression on her face told me that she felt the head of his shaft pushing her ripe pussy open. I could clearly see that my once conservative mom was surrendering herself fully to the local perverted goon who she once despised! I was in ecstasy as I watched that scene unfold in front of me  in the computer screen  and I was stroking my own manhood in sexual abandon.

Like Reply
The entire head of his cock was now inside her. Surprisingly, they were moving together, finding just the right pace as Uncle Shyam slid more and more of his cock into my mature mothers love-canal! His rough lips were on her budding breasts now  his mouth hovering over her light-brown nipples causing her to squirm as she felt his warm breath on them. My mom bit her lower lip as this old brutes tongue teased her nipples one by one. Her already erect nipples hardened even further as he licked her pointed buds, chewed it and sucked her boobs hard.

Seconds following that, with one long push, Uncle Shyam slid the length of his cock up into my mothers gaping pussy. Aoooowwwhhhhhhhhh Babaaaaa Goooooo!!! (Aoooowwwhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Goossshhhh!!!), my mom grabbed the back of the old perverts balding head and cried out in pain and pleasure. He pulled out and thrust into her again and again. With each thrust, my mother breathed in and out, like she couldnt breathe since the pleasure was so intense.

Uncle Shyam soon pulled his face away from her massive breasts and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her and she kissed him back  not as a submissive sex slave but as a mature woman kissing her lover! Their lips parted and their tongues slid together, loving each other just like their bodies were loving each other!

Uncle Shyam then lay backwards so that he was now on his back while my mom straddled him and steadily began rocking back and forth, up and down. She was still panting heavily as the 55-year old man reached up and took hold of her massive milk tanks in his rough dark masculine hands! For a second, my mom leaned down toward him and seizing the opportunity, the old bastard took her nipple into his mouth again! Uncle Shyam was more excited than Id ever seen him before! He quickened his pace and thrust harder and faster into her aching vagina. Mmmmmmmm!!, she moaned and threw back her head, her eyes closed and body covered in sweat. Her pussy squeezed his experienced cock as the pleasure became too much for her to take. Ungggggghhhhhh!!!, my mom screamed as a wave of ecstasy raced through her. Then, almost suddenly, she fell on Uncle Shyams shoulder and embraced him as he drilled her. Clearly, she had already cummed on his long, hard cock!

The old neighborhood pervert then slowly toppled her on the bed while his stiff manhood was still inside her! He was on top now and started fucking her missionary style as my mother lay on the bed exhausted and unable to react. Uncle Shyam rode her faster and faster and before long, he too let out a huge groan  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  and thrust deep inside her, emptying his balls in her womb!

Uncle Shyam then collapsed on the bed beside her, his left hand stretched over her huge breasts and his hairy right leg spread across her thighs. A small amount sperm dribbled out of his limp penis and onto her chubby thigh.

Watching the scene I too blew my load inside my pants! My mom and Uncle Shyam looked like two lovers who had just had a night of wonderful passionate sex and were now hugging each other for warmth! Perhaps this was their last encounter!

It was 1:00 AM already and as I fast-forwarded the video, I realized that they had rested for the remainder of the night. At 4:45 AM, I saw my mom slowly alight from the bed and wear her robe as she was getting ready to leave. Owing to her movement, Uncle Shyam woke up as well.

Shikha, ami jekhanei jai na keno, toke jiboneo bhulbo na! Aar dekhis, ekdin amader milon abar hobe! (Shikha, no matter wherever I go, I shall never forget you! And just wait, someday we will surely meet again!), he said as he sat up on the bed. His voice was croaking owing to the weight of his emotions.

My mom was almost in tears when he said that. Amar bor amar kache bochore 2-3 baar ashe. Ebar apnio chole jachen. Ami aar jibone shukh pabo na mone hoy! (My husband only comes to me 2-3 times a year. Now youre leaving me as well. Ill never find true happiness in this life!), she said, her voice heavy with melancholy as well.

Uncle Shyam then got up from the bed and suddenly gave her a tight hug. My mom responded by burying her face in his hairy chest. It didnt look like a sexual hug, but a romantic hug instead. A hug between two lovers!

He then kissed her on the cheek and promised her that he would be back.

My mom then left the room as the video ended!

The End...
Like Reply
[Image: heart.png]

Surely this story not ends here... but i got just 50 chapter's of this story on internet... if anybody got other parts can share with all of us...  

My other threads (https://xossipy.com/thread-5951.html) will continue & give joy's of new incest stories to all of my friends...

ALL THANKS TO ORIGINAL WRITER [b]debt_is_paid
  FOR WRITING SUCH A INTERESTING STORY

#

& As i always say :  I have always been an ardent admirer and compulsive incurable romantic lover of long-haired beautiful Asian women since childhood. 

I admire and adore women with long hair irrespective : 

of their age -preteen, teenage, young, middle aged or old...

of their marital status - virgin, unmarried, single, Spinster, married, widowed or divorced... 

of their structure - thin, lean, curvaceous, hourglass, pleasantly plump, fat or obese...

of their body type - straight body, pear body, spoon body, hourglass body, top hourglass body, inverted triangle body, oval body, diamond body...

of their breasts shape and size - small, pointed, conical, full, voluminous, heavy, hanging, hips and bottom size and shape... 

of their height - tall, medium or short... 

::

Seeing a woman with thick, black, full or half-grey colored, salt and pepper or white, straight, smooth, curly, smooth, coarse, curly, wavy long hair & Their hip length, thigh length, knee length or ankle length size is my hobby, obsession , fetish & it gives me pleasure and Aphrodite's me.

I invariably observe keenly to appreciate the length, the thickness, the texture, the luxurious volume, the silky shine and smoothness, the swing of their style of hair-dressing. It can be loose, pony tail, single or double braid, loose or tight bun, braided bun and every minute detail of women's long hair with desire. 

It is an obsession, and pleasure for me to follow and keenly observe closely on the street to watch, admire and appreciate women with swinging hips and long hair arranged in a braid, bun, pony tail or left loose. 

Irrespective of their age, height, color, fat or thin, obese or lean and skinny. 

::

& To my surprise and pleasure some women noticed my interest in them, reciprocated, befriended, and became lovers... 

[/b]             BUT I want to fuck them only...
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
somebody plz continue
Like Reply
Can someone continue this story from where the author left?? This is such a great story and it feels like it was stopped midway.
Like Reply
Dear all, as promised that going to start something new & unique after Dipawali... 

started new e-novel series... where i will copy pest & share some best hindi novel work of my favorite writers...

Hope you like it... 

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1...pid1042889
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply