Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
(26-06-2022, 06:32 AM)Kallapurushan Wrote: If the video will destroy her marriage. How can she dictate terms to Rahul.  what to do and what not. Guess she has been nude in public and fucked with others in the seaside and Rahul has cleverly taken the video of it. He knows that she is a bitch and she will never be loyal to her husband and him even she get enough sex. She will be wanting for more and will try to cheat from behind. At some point she says to Rahul you do whatever you want and she does not care about the video. So, she is prepared to face anything and she knows how to keep her husband inside her vagina.  Big Grin

Chill bro, 
Writers think that readers read the story without any logic and we ( readers) want only sex sex sex sex to  masterbate by imagining the sex scenes and cheating scenes.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Master plan by Rahul and Poroma to make the wimp Ranjeet as a cuck to lick and clean the well fucked pussy. She has no true love anymore. Pathetically Ranjeet understand this and still cooperates. Shameless bastard.
Like Reply
Will this story get an update at least once a month or go on for years like mega serial.
Like Reply
Hello everyone. This is a request but anyone who has read the story so far can give me a brief about what happened so far? I have read it till 15th page in this thread but I have feeling that this is not a story for my mind. I was not able read it any further since my mind doesn't take cuckold/cheating well. But still the writer has written it so well that I got hooked and read till 15th page but I Don't think I can read further. I would really be thankful if anyone can give me a brief about what happened after she came back to his house finishing the trip with Rahul. I left it in middle of the conversation between them. You can send me a personal message as well ??
Like Reply
Chapter 35: Towards the End
When I called Fatima she was very happy to hear from me, “hi Ranjeet, it’s so nice to hear from you again, finally it seems that you have made up your mind to get rid of your slut wife! Now when would you come to my office to meet me?”                                                                                                                                                    
Of course I got an appointment from her immediately and went to meet her the next day, though I was a little astonished by her over enthusiasm but I didn’t think much about it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
“Good afternoon madam,” I greeted her respectfully.                                                                                                                                                                                         
“Stop all these formalities now Ranjeet,” Fatima said in an irritated tone, “please call me Fatima and I will be calling you Ranjeet from now on and I’m not going to repeat this!”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
I looked at her in astonishment at her assertive attitude, I noticed today she was in a different attire altogether, a pencil skirt, a white slightly transparent button down shirt showing a slight cleavage and just the outlines of her white bra and high heel pumps fitting perfectly on her fantastic figure! Her breasts were firm and overall she was in a good shape!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
“You must be pretty surprised that I am coming back to you,’’ I said.                                                                                                                                                         
“Actually no,’’ she replied further surprising me instead, “I was actually expecting you to come back to me. Your wife is a real slut and don’t care for you at all! The sooner you can get rid of her it’s the better for you!”                                                                                                                                                                            
“So finally,” she continued, “you need enough evidence to collect in order to burn the bitch!”                                                                                                                         
“But Fatima.’’ I lamented, “the cost of hiring a private detective is too much for me!”                                                                                                                                    
“Of course I understand your problem, I’m the one who suggest that you get your home under CCTV surveillance. Every room except the washroom, the cameras will be linked to your own laptop and connected via your home WiFi. It will automatically download the videos in your laptop as soon as you are connected to the home WiFi. And there are certain cameras which are activated by motion sensors and start recording as soon as they detect any motion. You can directly download the videos from your own WiFi. You can suddenly detect her adulterous activities and then we can start the divorce proceedings submitting the records as evidence!’’                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Poroma’s POV:
Meanwhile Poroma was lost in a serious thought, recently since Poroma started spending nights at his place he have been acting in a more dominating manner. He acts nowadays like he owns her completely now. He have been using and degrading her as he wishes! His behaviour is becoming more and more difficult to adjust for her even after being his mistress for all this time! But what bothers her the most is that even she craves for his domination, she craves to be used by him.
Submission to Rahul by her own choice is turning into an addiction, it’s she who wants it and loves it! But God, it’s so humiliating and painful for her! Poroma’s sexual exploitation is actually captivating her imaginations completely encouraging her to participate in her submission with a significantly open attitude towards sex with him! During the last week encounter Rahul when dropping her back home made Poroma stop at the pavement in front of their home and bent her over to show her ass to the public, she was so lucky that at that time there were no other people on the road! Then he spread open her asscheeks, fingered her pussy to the edge of her orgasm before finally slapping her cheeks really hard before releasing her to flee inside the house!                                                                                                                
Rahul really loves exhibiting her, another evening he came to their house to pick her up for his date and she was preparing herself applying makeup and fixing her hair. On that day Rahul had already instructed her to be naked and she had to actually sit in the lounge for a full hour nude waiting to be picked up by her lover!
She was sitting there spreading her legs and fingering her bald pussy when he actually walked in as she leaped into his arms kissing him full on the mouth while he squeezed with her bare buttocks hard! He had brought her a beautiful designer coat which he then held open as she slid her arms inside! Then he pulled it onto her shoulders, while fondling her breasts, cupping, squeezing and pinching her hard nipples making her moan! His other hand slowly slid between her pussy lips while she kissed his mouth slowly and sensually once again while gyrating her hips lewdly fucking his fingers!                                                                                                
‘‘Do you want to stay home?’’ He teased her.                                                                                                                                                                                                       
‘‘No I want you,’’ she shook her head, ‘‘I want only you now Rahul!’’                                                                                                                                                             
‘‘Are you sure?’’                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
‘‘Yes I want your cock Rahul,’’ Poroma said impatiently, ‘‘I love your cock and I want your cock inside me please! Don’t tease me any more, I want only you Rahul!’’                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
‘‘Okay then, come,’’ Rahul said walking towards the door.                                                                                                                                                                               
Poroma skipped excitedly after Rahul while tying up her new coat on her way out!         One day Rashmi came to the office in a black transparent chiffon  saree worn well below her navel and a black sleeveless backless blouse without a bra!                
Standing at the door she asked, ‘‘may I come in Sir?’’                                          
‘‘Yes please come in,’’ I said.                                                                                                   
I asked her to have a seat but she thanked me and walked around the table to my side. I being already aware of the conspiracy to catch me red handed as she herself cautioned me was avoiding direct stares! She gave me a file requesting my signature and while bending before me her pallu dropped and she showed me her sexy pair of breasts with a large cleavage between them! I was shocked, with my mouth wide openand I couldn’t avoid shamelessly staring at her breasts! She blushed red as warm blood ran over her face and boobs!                                                     
I could feel a bulge growing in my pants when she whispered into my ear, ‘‘relax, the CCTV camera in your room is out of order and Rahul have already abandoned that plan and isn’t going to interfere with anything any more!’’                                    
While she was showing me the file with her saree slid and I was staring at her navel she tried to cover moving her pallu!                                                                                  
I sensed it and said, “let it be as it is Rashmi!”                                                       
She blushed even more but allowed the pallu to stay aside trying to overlook the touch of my fingers. Staring at her midriff I suddenly discovered a pen tucked in the waistline of her saree and the elastic of her petticoat! I immediately caught hold of the pen and pulled it out fondling the soft flesh of her belly erotically tickling her smooth skin! It felt so sensuous to touch her stomach, she was thunderstruck!
But what followed was even more lustful, after signing instead of returning the pen I stuck the pen into her deep navel! She was shocked as I continued poking her navel deeper and deeper enjoying the play!                                                                
‘‘Please please Sir,’’ she tried to move away coming to her senses, ‘‘please stop, no!’’                                                                                                                                     
I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close, ‘‘hey my beauty, it’s just the beginning!’’                                                                                                                                     
Then all of a sudden I planted a kiss on her navel! After deciding to divorce her I had lost all inhibitions about Poroma. Suddenly my phone rang exactly at that moment. And yes, it was Poroma herself. As she was blabbering to me about how my day was going I was holding Rashmi’s waist tightly and licking her fleshy belly around her navel! Rashmi was feeling so nervous as my warm tongue was running around her cool skin due to the running AC! Suddenly I bit her stomach,  my sharp teeth dug into her flesh as she covered her mouth with her hands to prevent herself from screaming!                                                                                                        
‘‘You have got such a cute navel,’’ I said into the receiver while smiling at Rashmi, ‘‘mind if I want to eat your navel today evening!’’                                               
‘‘You have become so naughty,’’ Poroma giggled into the phone, ‘‘you are always welcome, try to come back a little early today! Love you!’’                                        
‘‘Good afternoon,’’ I said cutting the call, Poroma never noticing that I avoided the L word!                                                                                                                                    
After cutting the call I took the pen and tugged it into the waistline of her saree fondling her fair fleshy soft belly once again! While doing so I noticed a few love bite marks or hickeys there and it flt so naughty! Then I complimented Rashmi on her idea of keeping her pen there! She blushed again horny as hell and ran out of my office.
Fiinally after the sixth month of the Holi party Rahul started coming to my house during my weekly tours, it began in the first week of the seventh month itself. I too decided now enough is enough, I will install CCTV cameras. I and Fatima meticulously planned the whole thing. I took Poroma and the children for shopping to a mall while allowing the Aya a full day leave to visit her family. I even gave her some money to get some gifts and sweets for her family for which she was very grateful. It was necessary to win over her to my side.                                                                                                                                                                                  
While we were out Fatima brought the CCTV guys with her and put the cameras in such a manner as to hide them from direct vision. So before the second tour of the seventh month everything was set to catch them in action.                                                                                                                                                                       
When I returned from my tour I acted completely normal as advised by Fatima. As previously planned my laptop when connected to my home WIFI downloaded the files but as previously warned by Fatima my lawyer I didn’t try to watch them while at home during the weekend. On Monday morning after the completion of my routine reports I opened my laptop and behold, there was the video evidence of my wife’s adultery. I could clearly see there  Poroma lying on our marital bed on her back while Rahul was lying over her nude body face down! He was clearly rubbing his face all over her huge boobs, then he started squeezing her breasts with his rough hands while kissing and licking her armpits’ clearly tickling her all over while she was giggling madly! After doing all this for sometime he started kissing her and chewing her soft lips!                                                                                                                                                                                   
And then started the movements with the very familiar sounds on the bed, very clearly Rahul was fucking her! Watching the video tears started flowing down from my eyes along my cheeks dampening my face!                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Rahul was smirking like he was making fun of me while he was fucking my wife’s married pussy! It seemed like an open challenge from him, that she lives with me but opens her legs for him! He was like challenging me to stop him if I can! And this time I won’t take it any more quietly lying down.                                                                                                                          
‘‘No,’’ said Fatima after we watched the videos together, ‘‘this is just not enough!’’                                                             
‘‘But why?” I asked frustrated, ‘‘everything is in the video!’’                                                                                                                  
‘‘Just think about this,’’ Fatima asserted, ‘‘they are seen doing the job just once in the two days last week, and there are no words crossed between them during the act to suggest of an ongoing affair! Surely they have done it more but they have been cunning enough to do their other activities outside the house. If we try this in the Court Poroma will very easily be able to claim that this was a single encounter and a slip on her part for which she will express deep regrets. The judge will surely think that you must be liberal enough to forgive one slip. Result will be that getting a divorce will be difficult, let alone get the sole custody of the so little children for you!’’                                                                                                                                
‘‘Oh fuck!’’ I exclaimed, ‘‘what should we do then Fatima? We are still in the same position.’’                                                                                                                      
‘‘Don’t get disheartened,’’ Fatima held my hands reassuringly, ‘‘I am here for you, we will get the video of the next week. If nothing happens and you don’t confront her this week they will be letting down there guards a little more next week. And if we collect more than one encounters at a difference of one week it will surely be considered a regular affair by the judge.’’                                                                                                                                                                                                      
‘‘So our next step will be to collect and watch the CCTV video again next week and see if we can get some more actions?’’ I asked.                                                                                                                                                                                                
‘‘Right on the point Sir,’’ Fatima said, ‘‘let us watch out for the next week obviously.’’
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Super update. Poroma enjoy hearing Rahul humiliating her husband.
Like Reply
Will you end this story this month. It is already two years since this is started. Waiting to see how poroma gonna be defeated.
Like Reply
Definitely Rahul will make poroma a whore and make her open legs for the clients.

After using her thoroughly he will ditch her and go for another woman.

It is then she will realize about Ranjeet.
[+] 1 user Likes LustyLeo's post
Like Reply
Great going.
Court will not give the custody of children to Ranjeet. If it is with Poroma, Rahul will fuck her daughters some day.
Waiting for final update.
Like Reply
(06-04-2024, 05:15 PM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: Super update. Poroma enjoy hearing Rahul humiliating her husband.

so true. If she had true love for her husband she would have slapped him. she has no love for her husband and she has turned into complete slave for Rahul dick. Having known that she cannot get these pleasures from her husband and Ranjeet has used her for the job promotions and hikes, she is enjoying the humiliation.
Like Reply
Poroma has already insulted Ranjith saying that she needs to fuck with Rahul whenever he is on tour. This bastard has shamelessly agreed to it.
He know that she is not satisfied with his small dick.
What the fuck is he going to do after divorcing her. Rahul will throw him out of job and take poroma to his place.
Ranjith will not get any job due to his inefficiency.
will he beg in street with his children or will he marry that maid to take care of children.
Like Reply
Super update

No one will come forward to marry a person with two children. What next.
Like Reply
Super hot. please continue
Like Reply
Super bro. post the climax soon
Like Reply
Amazing
Like Reply
Super excellent update
Like Reply
Come soon
Like Reply
There is nothing to lose for poroma. She is beautiful, she can find a job and remarry.
The real defeat is only for Ranjit who will be suffering with two girl childs.
Like mother like daughter and they will also backstab him like his wife.
Like Reply
Ranjeet accepted the indecent proposal of poroma of fucking with Rahul when is away. He also enjoyed the benefits of promotions and hikes by playing like a pimp to Rahul. So he does not have the right to ask divorce.
Like Reply
Divorce is a right choice. Poroma is now accustomed to big cock and she will be disappointed always with Ranjeet small one. She can start a new life with a man.
Like Reply