Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Heart 
There have been a story posted in this forum in the Bengali section named as পরমার পরাজয় by stranger_women and two English versions called as Wife taken in front of hubby and in the Unfaithful Mothers and housewives section as Sex Games. But the English versions are somewhat different from the original Bengali story. The original Bengali story written by Stranger_women was too much into femdom and cuckolding, and actually instead of the story of a defeat of the hot wife Poroma in a sexual hot game at a party in the later part actually goes for more humiliation of the husband instead of the hot wife Poroma and don't do justice to the name. So I decided to start a thread where though I will stick to the original erotic story but will be changing it in the later part to make it more realistic and believable and do some justice to the original name. All credit for the original Bengali story goes to Stranger_women. Would like to get the valuable opinion of the members regarding a realistic version of the original story. First part will be posted shortly.
[+] 8 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The Defeat of Poroma

Chapter 1: The Party

It was ten at night and the Holi party of our office friends Sutapa and Dilip was in full swing. My wife Poroma, a mother of two, never a good drinker even at the best of times was well gone after three hours of partying and I knew she will be suffering for it the next day but what the hell? Sipping my drink I looked around eyeing the women comparing them to my gorgeous wife, I may be biased but there is no comparison! 

Poroma was the most attractive woman in the hall, mother of two in her early thirties! Poroma caught my eye as my gaze passed her and grinned. 

Grinning back I walked to the group she was with, Mohit our marketing manager, Rashmi Mohit's wife, our hostess Sutapa and Dilip and Rahul whom I hate the most.

I'm working in this MNC for the last 10 years, but the guy Rahul joined just 8 months back and became my greatest competitor in the office. He is very smart, 6'3" tall and handsome. He joined with a reference of our senior VP Patel Sir. In the last 8 months he performed much better and showed he is much better than me in every possible way! He is way smarter than me and excels me in communication skills. Just last week he got a promotion which I have been targeting for the last 3 years and became my immediate boss! I know I don't have the capability to compete with a guy 10 years younger to my 38, he also knows it very well. He never gives me importance and respect in any issues where both of us need to work together!

He often openly says, "all the problems are because of the lazy fellows like you, watch me and learn from me how you should work!"

As I approached I took stock of my wife's beauty, she had shoulder length fine black hair shining in the low light. My eyes moved down her face, her ice blue eyes sparkled as she giggled at something, her pert nose sat above her luscious ripe lips begging to be kissed!

My eyes moved down her bare right shoulder in her low cut halter neck blouse and left shoulder covered by the pallu of her transparent chiffon saree! My eyes paused over her bust, Poroma is 5'5" with a shapely 36C-26-36 figure and her breasts are more than a generous handful even for my large hands! My eyes slid down her body admiring her shapely figure and the swell of her hips! Her saree hid most of her legs but I knew how shapely they are, married for 8 years I still feel as aroused looking at my wife, she never looked better! Just one and a half years ago she delivered our son! She can easily hunt down any males of any age with her humongous assets which are a huge sex appeal!

But her nature is completely different from that as I found in the last 10 years we are together, though very stubborn she is not at all interested in anything beyond her husband and her children! She loves me so much, she gets very angry if we are separated for more than two days at a stretch! Everything I like or dislike are on her fingertips, never saw so beautiful a girl so much dedicated to her family!

Her father is a Navy officer and mom is a famous doctor, she is way out of my league! Actually she fought with her family to marry me, I feel so lucky!

The strangest part today was watching her sipping a hard drink, though she used to drink at parties but since her last pregnancy with our son she completely stopped for the last 2 years. It was only when we got an Aya to look after the children for 24 hours two months ago that we could attend the first office party one month back but she had only taken soft drinks there! This was the first time after a long gap that she was sipping a hard drink and discussing something very seriously with them, she already had more than two large pegs at the least and she can't hold her drinks, and after a gap of two years she will get even more tipsy!

I called our house, we have a day night residential Aya to look after the children. Usually we move out from any party by ten or at the most ten thirty citing any reason because Poroma still breastfeeds her baby! It's usually in the night before sleeping when the baby gets a chance to suckle his mom, though she is still lactating she is trying to get the baby out of his habit!

Today Poroma didn't seem to be in a hurry to go home, so I called the Aya and told her we will be late, she can prepare milk powder and feed the baby.

I next signalled Poroma towards my watch, she insisted and signalled that she would be a little more late and continued her chatting. Rahul the 6'3" stud was the centre of the team, always humiliating me at the office though he is of much less age and experience to me. All my enemies in the office joined hands with him and sidelined me by office politics, I moved towards the group with Poroma at the centre.
Like Reply
Yes very well bro good job .
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
ohh nice, please go on writing
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2: The Confrontation

"Ranjeet," my wife's soft lilting voice greeted me as I joined the group, "you just have to see what Rahul found on the net!"

Poroma met Rahul the first time just two months back when we accidentally ran into him at a Mall, and the second time in the last office party one month back, it's so strange how they got so close to each other after only two interactions, though I never told her about the office problems to complicate things between them!

Rahul grinned holding out a sheet of paper raising an eyebrow, I took the page and glanced, then read. I'm not sure why Rahul brought a printout at the party, it was a story picked up from the internet called Poroma's choice by someone calling themselves HILMS. 

The story is about a guy and his wife Poroma at a party who got involved in an adult party game, the wife ends up as the subject of 'Dus minute mein Swarg' which basically means a man trying to get her so excited in ten minutes that she says, "Fuck me!"

If she does she have to do whatever the man wants for an hour. All the 3 women are defeated by their male counterparts and as per their wishes move with them to another room and engage in sex! The husbands listening to the moans and screams of their wives from outside break down crying! Though I only skipped over the story I was both amused and turned on by the concept.

"Interesting," I commented with a grin as I handed over the pages to Rahul, "but a little far fetched!"

"That's what I said," Poroma giggled.

"But you have to admit," Sutapa giggled, "the character names are an amazing coincidence!"

"A big coincidence," Rahul smiled tongue in cheek.

Rahul on that note went off to circulate around the room while the rest of us chatted, the story forgotten in the exchange of banter and ribald comments. Time to time I saw Rahul showing his story out of the corner of my eye but didn't pay any attention. I guess about half an hour later Rahul rejoined our group wearing a huge grin and for a few minutes stood listening with the grin growing wider.

"Why the grin Rahul?" Sutapa eventually asked.

"Nothing really," Rahul replied, "just a comment someone made!"

I sensed he was waiting to have the rest dragged out of him but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.
But it seemed my wife was intrigued and asked, "what's in the comment Rahul?"

"Well since you asked," he said with a smile turning to a full blown laugh, "a couple of guys said they think the women in the story won't have lasted the ten minutes in real life!"

I groaned in frustration, Poroma is always the one for verbal challenges, even during any domestic difference of opinion between us she always stands up in defiance! Ignoring a comment with a smile is never in her nature and especially so when she have been drinking and it's a foregone conclusion that she would take up the challenge Rahul laid down and it was exactly how it played out!

"Rubbish," Poroma said, "if anything the woman will last longer especially if she is resisting her urges!"

"You think so?" Rahul grinned, "I'm not so sure myself."

"It's because the girls you have been with till now were all weak, someone like me can show you how to resist and keep her resolve and self control over her seduction in front of all challenges," said Poroma.

"It's your over confidence from being with your wimp husband speaking, you are sure to break down in front of a real man like me!"

I was cursing Rahul in my mind, Poroma is never going to take a humiliation aimed at me lying down and it happened exactly the same way, "shut up, how dare you call my husband a wimp? What do you think of yourself? Ritik Roshan? Don't even think you can seduce every girl because you are a little handsome! If I show a little interest there will be a big line of handsome men behind continuously competing to hit
on me!
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Sutapa looked at me and rolled her eyes as Rahul and Poroma got into an animated but friendly debate on whether the fictional female would last lesser or longer than ten minutes, people noticed the conversation topic and came over to join. One or two men already started voicing their agreement with Rahul's point of view. This only made Poroma dig her heels even more to defend her position. Of course most of the couples had already left, it was nearly 11. 

Poroma adamantly dismissed the men who supported Rahul as male chauvinists, "none of you have ever been with a real chaste woman with a firm committed character like me! Or else you would have surely known how much strongly women can resist seduction!"
[+] 5 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
lovely story
[+] 1 user Likes vaddadi2007's post
Like Reply
Very nice bro
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3: The Preparation

"Well," Rahul eventually said, "there's only one way to prove the point, to put your money where your mouth is Poroma!"

Needless to say every male in the hall got his hint as well as a number of women but I looked puzzled. The six other women present all understood Rahul's cunning tactics and intention but her stubborn nature prevented Poroma from coming to her senses.

"What do you mean?" Poroma asked.

"I mean the only way to settle this," Rahul spoke softly, "is to put the situation to the test for real!"

"You mean," Poroma gasped.

"I mean I take the role of the guy and you take the role of the woman," Rahul spoke in the sudden silence, "same rules, same penalty as in the story, so that the intentions are the same to encourage you to hold out and for me to break you down! Of course you can always admit that I'm right and wimp out!"

I cursed under my breath in frustration as Rahul threw the last comment, I began to wonder if Rahul is setting Poroma up for this situation! Everyone knows how doggedly she defended her point of view, what he was proposing was an area Poroma and me discussed between ourselves during sex but never considered a reality! I quietly wished Poroma to tell him where to stick his suggestion, Poroma frowned and looked at me. One look into her pensive eyes told me straight away that she had already drunk more than enough to take up the challenge!

"Ranjeet," she said softly.

"Hey," Rahul objected, "it's not up to him, you are the one who have been so adamant that the woman could hold out longer, not Ranjeet!"

I glared at Rahul as my wife shrugged indicating it's her decision, every one held their breath in anticipation! My wife thought for a few seconds, straightened her shoulders and I immediately knew what her answer was going to be!

"Okay," Poroma spoke firmly, "you are on!"

"You understand what I mean?" Rahul pulled the story sheet out of his pocket, "I get to have my way with you for ten minutes."

He read from the paper, "I can touch and kiss you but I can only use my hands and mouth, if I can get you to say "Fuck me," before the ten minutes is up you must do anything I tell you for the next one hour! Similarly if you win you can get me to do anything you want for the next hour and your opinion is established!"

"Yes yes I understand," Poroma responded.

Rahul grinned triumphantly and moved across the room to the couch, the couple sitting there quickly got up to give him the room. Sitting in the centre of the couch Rahul looked up at my wife with a raised eyebrow challenging her to back out. I was feeling very nervous, I could see in my mind Poroma lying on a bed with Rahul, her nipple into his mouth! He is suckling her boobs while our baby is crying out loud throwing his hands and feet! Poroma is watching him helplessly with tears flowing down her eyes while Rahul is suckling her breast milk!

What pervert thoughts, I'm already drunk. Poroma in her excitement was sipping her hard drink quickly, I too was already drunk, now who will drive home if we are drunk? That's the first question that came to my mind! I still didn't know what our fate was actually planning for us!

"Ranjeet," Poroma called me once again with fear and apprehension.

Now she was asking for my permission, watching my angry and disturbed face she already knew I didn't approve it at all! Now if I refused she could get a way out but Rahul was not ready to give her even a chance.

"Who have a stopwatch or a timer?" Rahul asked while Poroma walked across the room to join him.

As Poroma sat down beside Rahul a man produced a stopwatch with a count down timer, Arjun the accounts officer had the man set it for ten minutes.
[+] 5 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Interesting start

Bitches are not born, they are made in bed.
~Niyati. Seeker of well-written erotica.

[+] 1 user Likes Synthetic_Niya's post
Like Reply
Wonderful bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Nice story line
Waiting for your update bro
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Thank you friends for your encouraging comments but I will appreciate more if you can discuss about what is going to happen in the next episode. Here comes the next chapter.

Chapter 4: The Anticipation

"I'm taking the responsibility of the time keeper!" Sutapa said.

"One thing," Rahul spoke as Sutapa held the watch, "you don't start the time going until I start!"

"Okay," Sutapa replied.

"And no distractions," Rahul added, "the watch have an end of time alarm so no need to count the time!"

"Just a minute," Poroma objected, "you are the one who wanted to do it as it's in the story, so Sutapa should count the minutes like in the story!"

"Not feeling confident any more," Rahul smirked, "don't you think you can resist without the interruptions?"

"Of course I can," Poroma replied sharply, "what the hell? Do it your way!"

"Mind you," Rahul spoke slowly, "I should get a head start as the characters in the story are already turned on by having been playing sex games! I mean fair's fair, I will be starting from stone cold!"

I couldn't believe this guy's guts, not that I could blame him for trying to take every advantage but he had been the one so adamant about doing things exactly like in the story. Around me there were mutters, it seemed most if not all those watching agreed Rahul should get a warm up period! Poroma looked around nervous and her eyes came to rest on me, all I could do was a shrug.

"How long a head start?" Poroma asked turning to Rahul.

"I think ten minutes," Rahul grinned obviously sensing to gain another concession.

"Sod off," Poroma said firmly, "that doubles the total time, two minutes!"

"Hmm," Rahul frowned, "hardly a head start, seven minutes might work! After all you haven't been excited by playing a game!"

"May be not," my wife responded, "but it's still too long, four minutes!"

"Four?" Rahul sighed, "well make it five and we have a deal!"

"Oh alright five minutes but," Poroma agreed, "no touching under the clothes, over the top only!"

"You are on," Rahul laughed, "we'll have a drink first and then get at it, Sutapa change the stopwatch to fifteen minutes and yell out when the first five minutes are up, okay?"

"Okay Rahul," Sutapa replied as she fiddled with the stopwatch in her hand.

Drinks were passed to Rahul and Poroma and while they sipped others chatted about what was to happen, one or two of them were making bets with each other as to how long my wife will last. There were hardly eight to ten people left, all the others were already gone since it was too late. Poroma and Rahul moved closer to each other, Sutapa and Dilip stood at three feet from them. Others were standing surrounding them, Sutapa stood right in front of the couple. I stood just behind the shoulder of Sutapa, from the position I could not only watch the events unfold clearly but also keep an eye on the stopwatch. Fixing my gaze on the couch I noticed that Rahul seemed to be taking a hell of a time to finish his drink while Poroma downed her's in a single gulp and was already working on another! Then I noticed Rahul had an arm along the back of the couch with his hand resting behind Poroma's neck, a slight movement of her hair told me that the crafty sod was gently rubbing the erogenous zone behind her neck! I was tempted to tell Sutapa to start the stopwatch but held back since Poroma didn't seem worried about his touching her!

At last Rahul finished his drink and put the glass aside, my body tensed in nervous excitement as he turned slightly in his seat to face my wife! Someone took the empty glass from Poroma as she licked her lips nervously watching Rahul turning to face her, he grinned at her then leaned forward until his lips were a scanty few millimetres from her's! Poroma turned in anticipation of his kiss but Rahul just hovered there letting the tension mount, a glance to my right said Sutapa had not started the stopwatch, clearly she was waiting for the first touch.
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
I'm feeling a little disappointed by the lack of response from the readers, would like to get your opinion on how the story should proceed after every update. Anyway the next update is being posted now:

Chapter 5: The Initiation

Then suddenly he spoke in a soft low voice nearly whispering, "one word Poroma, whoever wins or loses, whatever is the outcome it should not jeopardize our friendship in any way!"

He smiled sweetly, Poroma too smiled and nodded.

"Another thing," he continued, "I'm impressed by how you alone fought for the cause challenging about the control and resistance of women to seduction, stood up for the dignity of women alone! No other women in the party protested or stood up by your side! You are completely different from all the others!"

Poroma blushed, then smiled again. Then suddenly something caught my eyes. The asshole was again tickling the sensitive nape(back) of the neck of Poroma with his fingers under the cover of her hair!

Minutes passed with Rahul's lips hovering over Poroma's as he was looking into her eyes, though she was trying to avoid his gaze her eyes kept flickering back to his with the uncertainty growing up in them!

Poroma was not the only one feeling the tension, the people around seemed to hold their breath waiting for the first touch of skin to skin! When Rahul finally closed the few millimetres between his lips and my wife's lips he did it so slow that the kiss was already seconds old before we realized the seduction had begun in earnest! I had to nudge Sutapa to start the stopwatch as a collective sigh filled the room.

Poroma sat with Rahul's lips pressed softly over hers, her eyes open looking around as she avoided looking into his eyes! Despite herself drawn by some magnetic force her eyes drifted to his and were fixed there, when this happened Rahul increased the pressure of his kiss a little more! Despite herself Poroma began to respond to his kiss, it was only a slight return pressure but it was enough of a positive sign for Rahul to move on! Kissing her more firmly Rahul opened his mouth a little, though I couldn't see I somehow knew he was pressing his tongue on my wife's lips in a demand for entry! When Poroma's chin moved I knew she gave way to Rahul's demanding tongue, I don't know what my wife was feeling but a tingle of jealous excitement ran through my body at the first sign of her submission! The excitement grew when I saw Rahul place his right hand on Poroma's bare shoulder, with slow stroking motions he slid it down to her right breast which he gently began to rub and squeeze over her blouse!

He stretched his palm and extended his fingers to feel up the shape, size and weight of her right breast, after completely feeling up he slowly grabbed and squeezed her boob! A quick glance at the stopwatch in Sutapa's hand showed that barely a minute passed!

Even a pin drop would have sounded like a thunderbolt, all the eyes were focused on Rahul's hand! Even the music playing had gone mute and nothing could be heard except the sound of Poroma's breathing which was now quickening under Rahul's attention! Very gently and softly Rahul was squeezing Poroma's boob, her quickened breathing suggested how excited she was turning on! Finally Rahul seemed to be able to identify Poroma's nipple under the thin material of her blouse, Poroma's breathing got heavier as he pinched her nipple between his thumb and fingers!

"Mmm," a moan escaped her mouth.

Rahul continued to pinch her nipple as her breathing became heavier and laboured and my mouth was getting dry, Poroma was shivering with every pinch from Rahul's fingers! Poroma was still lactating, her boobs are still full of milk! On squeezing her nipple like that milk would be sure to be oozing out and that's what was happening, slowly her blouse over the nipple of my wife was getting wet!

Again Rahul released the nipple of my wife and held her breast in his right hand, then he started squeezing her right boob repeatedly! In front of all our eyes the wet part on Poroma's blouse was spreading all over, the bastard was milking my wife in front of all the people present! He was squeezing the milk out of my wife's breast and I couldn't stop him, all the people present were on Rahul's side and wouldn't let me stop him! Then I heard the sound of sudden intake of breath from Poroma as Rahul's left hand was moving under her pallu along her belly from her breast downwards, suddenly the hand stopped on reaching her navel! One finger first poked in to assess the depth of her belly button, then continued poking her navel as the other fingers were fondling her belly flesh around!

"Aah," another moan escaped Poroma's mouth.

Her fleshy belly was trembling at the actions of his hand.
[+] 8 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Slow and steady narration brother keep going like this but give big narration
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2022, 09:59 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Slow and steady narration brother keep going like this but give big narration

This is a fantastic story. I have read the original and I really want to see the treatment of the wife from your point of view. Please update at the earliest
[+] 2 users Like Sabia's post
Like Reply
So here comes the next update, I tried to make it a little longer as advised by Muralimm.

Chapter 7: The Beginning

Rahul smiled and went back to kissing Poroma and this time she returned the kiss within a few seconds of their lips touching, deep down I knew Rahul is right.

My wife is not going to be able to hold out for the full ten minutes, a conservative woman like her deep kissing him sucking and chewing his lips in front of other people including myself, already she was showing all the signs of complete arousal and more attention will take her to the verge of a climax!

Drawing a deep breath I glanced at the stopwatch to see how much longer Poroma would have to hold out, the damned thing was still paused!

I nudged Sutapa who was so enthralled by the events that she forgot to restart the timer! When I looked back at the couch Rahul was already sliding his right hand into Poroma's low cut halter neck blouse and held Poroma's right breast!

"Ooh," Poroma moaned a third time and I understood he just squeezed her right breast! 
Now it was bare skin on bare skin and I could see the movements inside the silky material of the blouse how he was squeezing her breast hard, the bastard must be enjoying a lot of pleasure at her cost! Rahul was playing with my wife's right boob and teasing her already hard nipple, and at the same time his left hand slid down her bare stomach again but now to the hem of her saree!

He whispered into Poroma's ear again, "ooh Poroma, your boobs are so soft!"

Poroma didn't reply, Rahul next slid his left hand under the hip of Poroma's saree and petticoat! Easily he reached his target.

Rahul again whispered, "sss, your pussy is feeling so hot!"

Poroma was now grinding her thighs together as his hand was moving under her petticoat, from the movements it was clear he was trying to open her pussy lips!

Her saree was crumpling as Poroma was moaning yet again, "mmm, mmm!"

Stifled gasps by Poroma was telling that Rahul's hand have reached her pussy and under the concealment of the clothing materials he was cupping her pussy in earnest, perhaps he was even pushing his fingers under her panties!

"Mmm, you are so wet," Rahul spoke softly while the crumples of her saree material suggested he had already parted her pussy lips!

Looking deep into Poroma's eyes he whispered, "are you sure you don't want to say it?"

Poroma shook her head and muttered the word, "no," so softly barely audible to even Rahul let alone me!

Undeterred Rahul pressed his lips on hers again while his left hand slowly slid out from the waist of her saree under her petticoat, then he slowly pushed his left hand into the left cup of her low cut halter neck blouse! He held her left boob and slowly grabbed the soft flesh rubbing his fingers all over under the cover of her blouse! Then with a gentle but firm motion he slid out his right hand from her right breast under the right cup, all our eyes were fixed over Rahul's hands and Poroma's breasts as very gently he was squeezing her left breast as his right hand moved to Poroma's back. Rahul grinned as his left hand under the blouse pinched her erect nipple between his fingers and started teasing it! His right hand could not be seen behind Poroma's back but the movements suggested he was trying to loosen the string tie behind Poroma's back! Poroma's aroused left nipple now started oozing droplets of milk as Rahul was pressing her nipple to express the milk! Her right blouse cup already drenched, now her left breast cup was also showing a wet patch gradually increasing in size! Poroma was blushing red in embarrassment as the blouse was spreading the damp portion and now every part of her boobies, the borders of her areolas and her erect nipples secreting milk continuously were all clearly visible through the transparent wet blouse! Poroma's eyes were holding a look of arousal just bordering an orgasm as she bent forward sliding her arms behind surrendering to the inevitable as her blouse flopped loose suggesting Poroma had herself loosened the string knot of the back tie of the blouse! The next moment she bent her hands upwards at her elbow and untied the knot behind her neck! The blouse fell open revealing in all their glory Poroma's plump milkfull drenched breasts to everyone who were present and I glanced at the stopwatch, only a minute and a half passed and Rahul still had eight and a half minutes left!

Out of all bounds Poroma's heavy soaking boobs were now out in the open, Rahul started freely caressing Poroma's nipples with his fingers!

"Uff," Poroma moaned.

I began to feel a little hope, Rahul was moving too slowly to achieve his goal, he seemed too content teasing Poroma's bare breasts and nipples now using his both hands on her breasts and leaving out the lower portion of her body! For a few moments Rahul continued to press Poroma's now bare nipples and squeezing his fingers into her heavy boob flesh but then suddenly he parted his lips and his mouth moved down to her breasts! I looked up at Poroma's face as Rahul sucked her nipples with his mouth, her eyes widened and fixed on what he was doing to her!

"Uff," Poroma moaned again, "hiss!"

"Mmm," now there was a moaning sound from Rahul's mouth.

I understood what was happening, his forceful sucking caused Poroma's breast milk to flow into Rahul's mouth! Because of it's tastelessness and low density many people don't like the taste of human milk like me but it seemed Rahul was loving and enjoying it! His pleasurable moans indicated it as Poroma first stared at me with lifeless eyes and then towards her breast where Rahul was sucking her nipple! I understood Poroma's tolerance limit was nearly over, her defeat is inevitable and close! I was trembling in fear at the thought and anticipation of what will happen in case of her defeat as Rahul went on continuously sucking her nipple with all his concentration.
[+] 4 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
What a thrilling update bro very interesting and exciting
Keep going like this the story is rocks
yourock  congrats
[+] 2 users Like Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Thank you Muralimm
[+] 1 user Likes Realman12's post
Like Reply
I like this type of cuck story. Your additional thought making it more interesting.

Please add more masala, suspense, humiliation for cuck. This will make this story more hot.

Have you read Unwanted Houseguest Original Story. That was awesome cuck story in xossipy.

I think if you can add suspense with humiliation in this story, that will be another xossipy hit.

I am with you. I have lots of thoughts and suggestions. If you want I can share with you.

After all its your story.

As Muralimm says go slow and steady but with hot masala update.
[+] 2 users Like milfomaniak's post
Like Reply